UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4375 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2022 5:12 am

Post by UNOwen »

In post 4373, Firebringer wrote:
In post 4369, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:You're saying Dats can deepwolf win for all you care, and I'm the one who is being anti-town.
ur the one telling me to kill one of my biggest townreads on the off chance im wrong. for literally zero gain. Even if dats flips scum, I am going to tell you both mastina and titus are still town. It literally changes almost nothing how dats flips to me. Except I only lose a townread when it does flip town and what r u going to do? Ohh you just lose your paranoia over mastina.

Yeah. Not worth
Lol how can a Datisi scum flip change nothing? Even if you still think mastina and Titus are town.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #4376 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2022 5:14 am

Post by Firebringer »

I just said....dats flip wouldn't change my mastina/titus read.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #4377 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2022 5:14 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 4375, UNOwen wrote:
In post 4373, Firebringer wrote:
In post 4369, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:You're saying Dats can deepwolf win for all you care, and I'm the one who is being anti-town.
ur the one telling me to kill one of my biggest townreads on the off chance im wrong. for literally zero gain. Even if dats flips scum, I am going to tell you both mastina and titus are still town. It literally changes almost nothing how dats flips to me. Except I only lose a townread when it does flip town and what r u going to do? Ohh you just lose your paranoia over mastina.

Yeah. Not worth
Lol how can a Datisi scum flip change nothing? Even if you still think mastina and Titus are town.
Don't argue with him. He's a pedant whose ideas come primarily from wanting to piss people off first, and mafia concepts second.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4378 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2022 5:15 am

In post 4376, Firebringer wrote:I just said....dats flip wouldn't change my mastina/titus read.
Yes and he's questioning how that could be given it would have to change something in the balance of how you read these players.

But I know you don't care, so, I know better lol.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #4379 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2022 5:15 am

Post by Firebringer »

Okay and thats when i take a break from this thread.
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #4380 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2022 5:21 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 4374, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 4371, Datisi wrote:why is mastina scummy to you?
Her reads this game have never felt natural, I said that D1 and she is giving off vibes that don't say "i'll be killed soon, so here are my thoughts". It's as if she knows she's going to be alive, which is really REALLY weird. There's no urgency there, and I get she's been sick but, the general gist I'm getting is Mastina's reads are still weird and she's no urgency to thinking she'll be shot so my gut is telling me scum, which would force you to be scum too.
this is not meta that i have, but this feels like a weird expectation for mastina in this context. she has been sock as you noticed, but she also wasn't even on the council. why would she expect to get shot

also, i cleared her on n2. why have you only brought it up now if you suspected her from d1?

do you also have no thoughts on my play?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4381 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2022 5:24 am

Post by furtiveglance »

VOTE: Dannflor

I think scum don't want this flip
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4382 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2022 5:25 am

Post by ProfessorDrapion »

In post 4367, Firebringer wrote:mastina is town and im the best mastina reader on this site.
When it comes to you Mastina is the opposite lol.
Claims she can’t read you.

Also I do want to add that I do think wolves are split and I’m leaning to Firebringer being a wolf.

@Mastina
Explain to me why your so confident in the FireRed slot being town again?
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4383 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2022 5:25 am

In post 4381, furtiveglance wrote:VOTE: Dannflor

I think scum don't want this flip
Correct!
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4384 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2022 5:26 am

In post 4380, Datisi wrote:
Her reads this game have never felt natural, I said that D1 and she is giving off vibes that don't say "i'll be killed soon, so here are my thoughts". It's as if she knows she's going to be alive, which is really REALLY weird. There's no urgency there, and I get she's been sick but, the general gist I'm getting is Mastina's reads are still weird and she's no urgency to thinking she'll be shot so my gut is telling me scum, which would force you to be scum too.
this is not meta that i have, but this feels like a weird expectation for mastina in this context. she has been sock as you noticed, but she also wasn't even on the council. why would she expect to get shot

also, i cleared her on n2. why have you only brought it up now if you suspected her from d1?

do you also have no thoughts on my play?
I don't know if you've noticed but I've been properly checked out of this game?

I suspected her day 1 and said as much when I saw her reads list, I believe.

You cleared her first check which... quells suspicion, plus I was close to legally dead day 2.

Then Day 3 I'm looking for Dwlee partners and Mastina's still our cop check so there's some space there.

And now Day 4 I'm still looking for Adante partners but Mastina has caught my eye and concerned me greatly.

I really don't need to read you, in this circumstance. If I have a high enough confidence on Mastina being scum, she can only be scum if you are also scum and covering for her.

If you flip town I can remove that Paranoia and someone else can take your role so we don't lose our cop access, really.

But to me, I don't need to read you. You haven't pinged me as town any time I've looked at you, and that's frankly sufficient here.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4385 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2022 5:29 am

The only thing that’s bothering me right now is her reads.
You read the PT right? Remember the stuff in that PT?
I feel everything Mastina said about GL/VP came from a town mindset but they were just wrong on the read.
The way Furtive felt about Mastina talk was the same way I did, as I showed post of mind melt.
Im clearing GL in legacy of VP.

Also I’m sorry but Dann’s read on Johnny reeked of wolf.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4386 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2022 5:30 am

Post by Datisi »

furtive, do you mind actually answering what i asked you?

lld, i'll get back to you in a bit
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4387 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2022 5:31 am

For the record.

I think Mastina is likely town.
I think some of Mastina’s reads are wrong.
I’m now confident GL and Furtive are Town.
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4388 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2022 5:31 am

Post by UNOwen »

In post 4332, furtiveglance wrote: I thought it would be too obvious, but now as I've seen 2 scumreads flip green TSQ is standing out more as scummy
This is a wrong timeline btw, as furtive had turned against the king before either Johnny or VPB flipped.

I sort of think it's town though. There isn't really a point to this progression for scum (same with the Enchant vote).
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4389 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2022 5:33 am

In post 4376, Firebringer wrote:I just said....dats flip wouldn't change my mastina/titus read.
@mastina

Btw here’s a chance to potentially catch Firebringer as a wolf.
I don’t remember his read on Titus, I remember I was the main guy that shielded Titus and town read them.

If FireBringer didn’t Town Read Titus before the Cop Check, this post is wolf indicating.
Is it not?
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #4390 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2022 5:35 am

Post by Firebringer »

Every way in which Titus has reacted to cop claim since, has been extremely townie. Drapion.
I didn't have strong townread on Titus before, if anyone is going to pretend titus after cop claim isn't more townie. I have questions for them.
Show

furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4391 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2022 5:36 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 4386, Datisi wrote:furtive, do you mind actually answering what i asked you?

lld, i'll get back to you in a bit
Was it why did I vote Johnny? I thought my scumread of unwnd was quite clear so I didn't answer that
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4392 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2022 5:36 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 4388, UNOwen wrote:
In post 4332, furtiveglance wrote: I thought it would be too obvious, but now as I've seen 2 scumreads flip green TSQ is standing out more as scummy
This is a wrong timeline btw, as furtive had turned against the king before either Johnny or VPB flipped.

I sort of think it's town though. There isn't really a point to this progression for scum (same with the Enchant vote).
Ok you are right. I now recall that I thought VP was mafia persuading Andres not to overthrow
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4393 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2022 5:37 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 4360, Datisi wrote:
In post 4328, furtiveglance wrote:2) Enchant epitomises laziness/hiding right now, especially when several players are duelling/arguing about King/Council/Kingsguard
it's kind of ironic to hear you say this when your vote on enchant is the epitome of lazy right now. before being prodded about it, you were doing nothing to convince anyone to vote enchant.

the issue i have and why i struggle to believe that vote is real because you very clearly had a scumread on firebringer. that you were talking about for days. and you challenged him. and now that the trial ended, and firebringer had a few votes and you could've turned him into a real wagon, you instead voted enchant...? becuase...?
@furtiveglance
~M
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4394 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2022 5:38 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 4360, Datisi wrote:
In post 4328, furtiveglance wrote:2) Enchant epitomises laziness/hiding right now, especially when several players are duelling/arguing about King/Council/Kingsguard
it's kind of ironic to hear you say this when your vote on enchant is the epitome of lazy right now. before being prodded about it, you were doing nothing to convince anyone to vote enchant.

the issue i have and why i struggle to believe that vote is real because you very clearly had a scumread on firebringer. that you were talking about for days. and you challenged him. and now that the trial ended, and firebringer had a few votes and you could've turned him into a real wagon, you instead voted enchant...? becuase...?
I already said, I could have voted Firebringer, but like I said previously the way Dwlee stood out was by not really saying much, Firebringer is doing enough to make me question a bit, even though I still suspect them
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4395 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2022 5:40 am

Post by Datisi »

so who are your scumreads currently again?
~M
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4396 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2022 5:42 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 4395, Datisi wrote:so who are your scumreads currently again?
Dannflor, Enchant, Firebringer, Fireisredsir as well for their whack tunnel on me
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4397 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2022 5:46 am

Post by UNOwen »

Think LLD suggesting to kill Datisi is town, but not sure now is the time to be thinking of that. In theory mastina should be getting killed tonight and Datisi gets another cop check tomorrow.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4398 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2022 5:48 am

In post 4396, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 4395, Datisi wrote:so who are your scumreads currently again?
Dannflor, Enchant, Firebringer, Fireisredsir as well for their whack tunnel on me
This is a town list by Furtive.
A list a town makes, as this list makes sense.
Not a list of town cause Dann is definitely a wolf.
I’m defending Furtive just as I defended Titus.
I also still don’t like the FireRed LockTown read by Mastina, or sorry 99% Town read.
I don’t buy it, I’m gonna need stronger reasoning by Mastina. People can change their meta.
Look at LOST. Titus/Nancy Drew were wrong on their Gamma Emerald read and 99% Town Read them as well.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4399 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2022 5:49 am

@Dat
If your town, check Me or Furtive tonight.
I know I’m town and I strongly feel Furtive is Town so another clear would be nice so we can be on the same page here.
We execute the wolf Dann today please.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”