Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:55 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 1319, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote: im ready to turn my brain off and just sheep lld for elim 1
OH HELL YEAH BROTHER
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 4:05 pm

Post by SleepyKrew »

In post 1325, furtiveglance wrote: Maybe SleepyKrew isn't so towny. Content matters
now this post I don’t mind.
To be clear: quack
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 4:15 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

In post 1324, GuiltyLion wrote: don't ask me to lead, you're the one who got elected mayor :D

i dunno getting elected made me worried that my reads r dogshit bad rofl
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 4:39 pm

Post by SleepyKrew »

Pooky pretend that I won the election
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 4:43 pm

thats not how reality works my dude
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 4:58 pm

Post by SleepyKrew »

you've got 172 posts but can't make 1 to humor me? smh
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 5:18 pm

mayor sleepykrew can you get off your ass and do something becuz ive been snowed in for three days now
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 5:53 pm

Post by Herta »

In post 1180, Bingle wrote: I'm a little bit frustrated that you weren't around to have this out with 2 days ago when the discussion would have been relevant to elections, btw. I understand RL got in the way, just annoying that we couldn't already have this part of the mech shit behind us.
This seems unnecessary.
Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 5:54 pm

Post by Herta »

Okay I'm prepared to follow LLD down the path.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 10:42 pm

Post by Ausuka »

In post 1314, SleepyKrew wrote: Proper catchup coming, but for now I would like to express my surprise at Ausuka only having 1 vote, and that vote being a recent replacement. During earlier phases it felt like a lot of people were vocally calling Ausuka scum. Wonder what's changed
In post 1316, SleepyKrew wrote: no thoughts head empty
k
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 12:21 am

Post by Datisi »

my opinion on things related to this game is the same as last night

slightly townier on guiltylion, because i think it's pretty evident this town is utterly lethargic and going nowhere and i'm not sure why he tries to like, actually do things if he's scum here

unless he's scum with specifically unowen, which. meh idk i don't think it's particularly likely

also i think the thing that would help this game a lot is a flip and a night phase so if the people with no votes could actually vote someone that would be very pog
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
meowth
meowth
he/him
Goon
meowth
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 2:06 am

Post by meowth »

In post 1306, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 1262, meowth wrote: my feeling is players with that particular playstyle dont usually react to wagons by suddenly becoming easier to read.
What do you mean by "that particular playstyle", and if pressuring or wagoning them does not make them easier to read, what do you believe
does
make them easier to read?
In post 1262, meowth wrote:if you actually wanted to lim nono id prefer to do it towards the end of the day as i dont think it would be a particularly informative elimination if nono is town (this is colored by my read on nono which was basically pure null).
snip
nothing makes them easier to read, that's why i prefer vca

i dont even necessarily think that nono would be an informative elim if nono is scum, i just think limming scum is good. it doesnt need to be informative

its less informative because if nono is town they are such limbait that its going to be really hard to tell apart scum who want an easy lim from town who just think nono is a fine place to land. i fundamentally disagree that it is more difficult to fake a read on a limbaity player, that is a really surprising take.

besides, i think you are missing my point a bit. wagons elsewhere before limming nono is what i was looking for if we did indeed end up limming nono (slot, now). i would rather focus on sorting players who are easy to sort rather than trying to sort the hardest to sort players. a strong town block of even 3 players can definitely win a game themselves.

and once again, moot point since the fen has been actively scummy since replacing in
meowth
meowth
he/him
Goon
meowth
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 2:47 am

Post by meowth »

In post 1310, Ausuka wrote: meowth do you have scumreads outside unowen?
furtiveglance - mixed signals at the moment, not null, just some things i like but a couple holding me back from a full town read

pookythemagicalbear - so far there is nothing that absolutely couldnt be scum pooky, but he will sort himself eventually. just going to assume town until i have evidence to the contrary

datisi - feeling town for reasons already described

bingle - leaning town as i think most of the reads he gave are reasonable

sleepykrew - i dont remember anything sleepy has done

actiondan - town read from our limited interaction

enchant - i am very interested in applying pressure here tomorrow. im not scum reading anything enchant has done in particular but the votes make me very suspicious. i am very curious to see what happens at night

ausuka - ill be interested in going back and looking at all the interactions with ausuka after we have some flips, but there are a couple things that make me think she is more likely to be town than not

save the dragons - scummy entrance into the thread, thinking scum with unowen is very possible

guiltylion - likely town imo, i do feel like gl is actually trying to sort me as opposed to how unowen is going about interacting with me

lld - has done nothing of note, which i think is nai as either alignment. same approach as with pooky, town for now

herta - waiting for catchup, no real thoughts at the moment. easiest way to sort herta at the moment is for someone to tell me if scum herta declares treasurer or not.

unowen - scummy for reasons discussed, plus providing basically no content since then except attacking me to try to slow their own wagon.

sircakez - theres nothing i have seen from cakez i particularly dislike, going to give him space to get going.

bloodb0t - i didnt like , like really really didnt like, but dont feel like pushing a pr is likely to go anywhere and id rather focus on unowen at the moment
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 2:49 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 1338, meowth wrote:
enchant - i am very interested in applying pressure here tomorrow. im not scum reading anything enchant has done in particular but the votes make me very suspicious. i am very curious to see what happens at night
meowth just downed in town points
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 3:05 am

Post by UNOwen »

What a scummy read list from meowth
In post 1336, Datisi wrote: also i think the thing that would help this game a lot is a flip and a night phase so if the people with no votes could actually vote someone that would be very pog
Yes agreed, let’s not drag this out to deadline just for the sale of it please.
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 3:05 am

Post by UNOwen »

*sake
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 3:16 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1141, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: Like, this is transparently Bingle wanting to get their hands on the rules of the game to dictate it, even if it's strictly worse from a probability standpoint.

I'm perfectly capable of running mech and maths.

I don't know if this is scum indicative for Bingle since this feels like the thing Bingle prides themselves on but...

Yeah, no. there's 0 good reasons this needs to be public at this moment.
Okay I feel like this is scum indicative for Bingle though? If he's a mech mastermind he should recognize that we don't need to dump all this information now. Ferreting it out seems pretty antitown.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 3:23 am

In post 1342, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1141, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: Like, this is transparently Bingle wanting to get their hands on the rules of the game to dictate it, even if it's strictly worse from a probability standpoint.

I don't know if this is scum indicative for Bingle since this feels like the thing Bingle prides themselves on but...

Okay I feel like this is scum indicative for Bingle though? If he's a mech mastermind he should recognize that we don't need to dump all this information now. Ferreting it out seems pretty antitown.
I agree, but then my brain says "is Bingle the kind of player who would feel isolated and left out by not having access to the game mechanics?"

Because in HotD I felt the same, you know. It's hard not to view a desire to be in the loop through that lens a bit.

But it's definitely not a townie movie. It's just a question for me of if this is scum motivation or townie jealousy.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 3:27 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1343, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:

I agree, but then my brain says "is Bingle the kind of player who would feel isolated and left out by not having access to the game mechanics?"

Because in HotD I felt the same, you know. It's hard not to view a desire to be in the loop through that lens a bit.

But it's definitely not a townie movie. It's just a question for me of if this is scum motivation or townie jealousy.
Who did you feel that way about? I don't see Bingle in HotD playerlist
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 3:29 am

In post 1338, meowth wrote:
furtiveglance - mixed signals at the moment, not null, just some things i like but a couple holding me back from a full town read

pookythemagicalbear - so far there is nothing that absolutely couldnt be scum pooky, but he will sort himself eventually. just going to assume town until i have evidence to the contrary

datisi - feeling town for reasons already described

bingle - leaning town as i think most of the reads he gave are reasonable

sleepykrew - i dont remember anything sleepy has done

actiondan - town read from our limited interaction

ausuka - ill be interested in going back and looking at all the interactions with ausuka after we have some flips, but there are a couple things that make me think she is more likely to be town than not

save the dragons - scummy entrance into the thread, thinking scum with unowen is very possible

guiltylion - likely town imo, i do feel like gl is actually trying to sort me as opposed to how unowen is going about interacting with me

lld - has done nothing of note, which i think is nai as either alignment. same approach as with pooky, town for now

herta - waiting for catchup, no real thoughts at the moment. easiest way to sort herta at the moment is for someone to tell me if scum herta declares treasurer or not.

unowen - scummy for reasons discussed, plus providing basically no content since then except attacking me to try to slow their own wagon.

sircakez - theres nothing i have seen from cakez i particularly dislike, going to give him space to get going.

bloodb0t - i didnt like , like really really didnt like, but dont feel like pushing a pr is likely to go anywhere and id rather focus on unowen at the moment
Besides, I have a so much worse player to murder

Vote: Meowth

This is an attrocious reads list. On all notes. But MOST OF ALL.

this is literally a scum claim. "done nothing of note" Lie. "NAI as either alignment, like Pooky. ... TOWN FOR NOW?"

Kill this with fire, please.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 3:30 am

Post by SirCakez »

Save the Dragons - why do you find Ausuka so scummy? I think she's one of the towniest players in the game.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 3:31 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1199, Datisi wrote:
In post 1198, Save The Dragons wrote: not doing anything but defending yourself and not hunting for scum is not alignment indicative?
asking others to explain their dubious reads on me is not hunting for scum?
Got scum pings from this post. This feels like the kind of defensive BS I post when I get pushed as scum.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 3:33 am

Post by SirCakez »

VOTE: Bingle
I want to start this wagon. I don't really feel any town vibes from Bingle's posts. I don't like how he's treating the mechanics of this game. I get the feeling he is trying to manipulate things in scum's favor.

UNowen is not going to make it anywhere near to LyLo anyways so I don't feel like that wagon is doing much.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 3:34 am

In post 1344, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1343, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:

Who did you feel that way about? I don't see Bingle in HotD playerlist
No I mean in HotD I felt that way.

I was excluded from the mechanics by our King and spent 4 days literally checked out of the game despite apparently post game having disgusting reads and being 5/5 on my stated town block day 1.

I checked out of the game for a few reasons but the major one was essentially people saying "nah we'll keep the game in this circle and away from you"

So I KNOW what it feels like to like... be excluded and want to look in.

But it's also strictly wrong.

the question for me is : "Is bingle arrogant enough to think his input is better than cold mathematics?"

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”