Post by Korina »

Weird Dreams Mafia I

Awaiting the Dream
  1. DragonEater70
  2. Porkens
    replaced Nono

3. Clone
  4. Save the Dragons
  5. Botanical Rat (Radical Rat + biancospino)
  6. Gimli
  7. Ranger
  8. Flea The Magician
  9. KawaiiKame
  10. MegAzumarill
  11. Doctor Drew
  12. TemporalLich
  13. Morning Tweet
  14. Enchant
  15. Empathice
  16. imaginality
  17. Kyoko Kirigiri

Important
Spoiler: Still Dreaming (16)
All except Ranger

Spoiler: Long Forgotten (1)
Ranger, the Shadow Man was eliminated Day 1.

Spoiler: Banished Forever (0)
Never make me use this.

Events
Pre-Game:
None.

Vote Counts
v
Last edited by Korina on Sun Mar 19, 2023 8:46 am, edited 9 times in total.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter
Pronoun: Ask, prefers they

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:06 am

Post by Korina »

Rules of Conduct

Last Updated: 2/9/23

General Rules/Game Etiquette
  1. Obey all site-wide rules.
  2. Talking outside of the game thread about this game is prohibited, unless your role specifically allows you to.
  3. Quoting
    any
    private communication into the game thread is not allowed, even if you made it up. You are allowed to quote private moderation communications into any PTs where you are aware of the other member's alignment, (eg., Scum PTs or Mason PT).
  4. Follow the golden rule, (do unto others as you would have them do unto you), at all times. I understand mafia can get heated, but keep it civil.
  5. If you can somehow edit/delete your posts, don't.
  6. Play towards your win-condition at all times. Don't gamethrow. If it looks like you are attempting to gamethrow, I will confirm your intent privately, and if it continues, I will take action.
  7. You may use the following colors, provided you are not attempting to impersonate me or my co-mod:
    , which I will use for modding,
    #ff9896
    , which I will use for flavor. My co-mod, (Maruchan), will use
    chocolate
    in the event something happens.
  8. Claiming scum by yourself is ok, claiming scum with others is
    never
    acceptable.
  9. I reserve the right to update these rules as I see fit. Rule updates will be announced publicly in thread.
Activity/Prods and V/LA
  1. At least once every 48 hours, you
    must post relevant, game-advancing content,
    otherwise you will be prodded. This is extended to 72 hours if you are V/LA.
  2. If you accumulate three prods OR you do not reply within 24hrs of a prod, you will be replaced.
  3. Up to two (2) prodges are allowed per prod.
  4. All V/LAs must be declared in thread, or via the V/LA tags.
    I prefer you declare it in thread however.

5. If you will have an excessively long V/LA or will not have regular access to the internet/forums for extended periods of time, please request replacement instead.

Deadlines/Player Actions
  1. Unless told otherwise, each day will last up two weeks (14 days), and each night will last two days.
  2. At any time, if the supermajority of all players, (which I define as 80% of the player list), or all living players agree, I will skip the remainder of the night phase, provided I have all actions.
  3. If the day/night is extended for any reason, I will post that in thread.
  4. If you possess any actions, you must submit it via PM, or PT, otherwise it will be treated as if you took no action.
  5. If you may target multiple people, you must specify which action targets which player, otherwise I will randomize who it targets.
Voting
  1. A simple majority is required to yeet, (half the player list, rounded down, plus one).
  2. If you use an abbreviation of a player's name, please make sure others can understand who you are specifically referring to. Kori is fine, for example, but K is not.
  3. If it looks like a vote, it is a vote, and it will be cast on whoever I think you're trying to vote.
  4. Unvoting before revoting isn't required, but appreciated.
Setup Specific Rules/Mod Confirmed Information
  1. Everything in this post is guaranteed to be truthful. There are no moderator lies in this post.
  2. This game is a bastard game. I was told by my reviewers to at least disclose this:
    There is at least one guaranteed moderator lie present in this game. Your role, alignment, and any abilities you possess will always be truthful. I will never lie to you about what you can do, or who you win with, or if you know anyone else is aligned with you. Anything else in the game could be lied about. The exact things I will lie about have been determined in the review.

3. This game is a role madness. There are
    no
    vanilla roles.
  4. Groupscum are publicly aware of the full PM of all of their partners, and may submit their actions on behalf of them.
  5. If there is a cult present, or cult-like mechanics, they cannot recruit groupscum with living partners.
  6. Role PM flavor plays a part of this game. Story flavor does not apply to the game.
  7. The Dead PT will have no spoilers for this game.
Miscellaneous Rules/Information
  1. You may PM me on Discord if you need me. My tag is Korina#0359. You can also PM my co-mod, (Maruchan), on Discord. Her tag is GwenBD94#9494. You can rant to me about anything in the game, and there is a very high chance I will post it in the Mod PT if I find it amusing.

2. You may request a Notes PT if you would like.
  3. Respect all users pronouns. If you are not sure about someone's pronouns, please ask. If they do not have any pronouns listed, please use they/them.
  4. You aren't dead until you are told by the mod you are dead, and your role has been posted.
  5. When you are dead, you are
    not
    allowed to post until the game ends.
  6. Follow the spirit of the rules. These rules are not perfect. If you think it should be a rule, assume it is one.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:07 am

Post by Korina »

Here are the sample PMs for this game.

Sample VT
Weird Dreams Mafia

Welcome, Korina! You are a
Jar of Vanilla (Vanilla Townie)
, and aligned with
The Good Dreams.

I had a dream once there was just a jar of vanilla. Nothing else. It did actually nothing.

Your personal abilities are as follows:
~
Defaults:
You have your voice, and your vote. You may use both of these to try to kill whoever you think is not aligned with you.

You win if
all threats to
The Good Dreams
are dead, and at least one member of your faction is still alive.

Please confirm you have read this PM by submitting your flavor back to me.

Sample Mafia Goon
Weird Dreams Mafia

Jar of Evil (Mafia Goon)
, and aligned with
The Horrible Dreams.

I had a dream once that Pandora's Box was actually a jar, and that I opened it. I woke up thinking how horrible it was that I opened it, because I was running late.

~
Defaults
: You have your voice, and your vote. You may use both of these to try to kill whoever you think is not aligned with you.

Your factional abilities are as follows:
~
Private Communication
: You have access to The Horrible Dreams PT, which is located here.
~
Secret Identities
: You know that Drel and Fay are also aligned with
The Horrible Dreams

~
Factional Kill
: The Horrible Dreams have access to a factional kill, which you may use every night in an attempt to kill another player in the game.

You win if
The Horrible Dreams
compromise half the town or more, and all threats to your faction are dead, or if this situation is impossible to prevent.

Please confirm you have read this PM by submitting your flavor back to me OR by posting in your PT.

Sample Serial Killer
Weird Dreams Mafia

Knife (Serial Killer)
, and aligned with
yourself.

I had a dream once that I unboxed a Stattrak Skeleton Knife Lore in CSGO, and that it had 999,999 kills on it, and then I woke up.

~
Defaults
: You have your voice, and your vote. You may use both of these to try to kill whoever you think is not aligned with you.
~
Vigilante
: Each night, you may attempt to kill another player in the game.

You win if
you are the last player alive; if all players are dead regardless of when you died; or if either situation is impossible to prevent.

Last edited by Korina on Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:07 am

Post by Korina »

The Nightmare
The Nightmare is the final special mechanic of the game, and all information within this post is guaranteed to be truthful. During the day, until day 6, all players will vote for who should Run The Nightmare. Players may vote for as many, or as little players as they would like at any given time, but only seven players may Run the Nightmare each night. This vote is done using the Heal or Hurt tags. (HURT: Korina, Drel, Fay, Meowth would count as a vote for all four names.) I personally prefer the hurt tags because they're more visible on mafblack.

This vote is a plural vote. If no majority is reached by the end of the day, the players with the most votes will automatically be added to the Nightmare. If there is a tie, and the number of tied players is greater than the number of available slots, the player who got the most votes first will run the nightmare. If nobody gets any votes, I will randomly draw names to decide who will be running.

In the Nightmare, all seven players must vote to decide who to award a 1-shot invention to. The inventions are as follows.

- Vigilante
- Doctor
- Roleblocker
- Tracker
- Friendly Neighbor (This ability will fail if it is not awarded to a member of the Good Dreams.)

If a consensus is not reached by the end of the night, the ability will be lost and nobody will be awarded the ability. The results of the nightmare, (specifically what ability was awarded), will be announced at the start of the day.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #4 (isolation #4) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:09 am

Post by Korina »

An addendum to the nightmareFor my sanity, in maintaining VCs, any unvotes for nightmare votes will count as an unvote for
all
your nightmare votes. Additionally, changing your nightmare votes will result in me taking whatever the latest vote is, and applying it to the VC. For example:

HURT: Korina, Drel, Fay - I will count this as a vote for Korina, Drel, and Fay.
HURT: Unvote Korina - I will count this as an unvote for everyone, to maintain my sanity.
HURT: Maruchan - Assuming the first vote is your last vote, I will update the VC to reflect you voting
only
Maruchan.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #5 (isolation #5) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:11 am

Post by Korina »

Your role PMs will be arriving momentarily. We will start once 13/17 player confirm, or if it's been 24 hours from this post. (expired on 2023-03-09 10:15:00) remain for game start, or 0 more players need to confirm for me to begin.

All PMs are out. If you have access to a PT, and it gives you an error saying this page doesn't exist, please let me know. Likewise, if you lack access to a PT, let me know. I should have gone through and fixed all of that, but there could be an exception somewhere.
Last edited by Korina on Wed Mar 08, 2023 10:15 am, edited 3 times in total.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #6 (isolation #6) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 7:36 am

Post by Korina »

Nobody has mentioned it, but I have been using “Strange” and “Weird” interchangeably for the name of this game. The actual name of the game should be “Weird Dreams Mafia.” If you have a PM that says it’s Strange Dreams Mafia, that is an error on my part in the titling of this game. I will fix all posts that say the name of the game is Strange Dreams Mafia once I get off work.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #7 (isolation #7) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 10:16 am

Post by Korina »

Daystart imminent. Sit tight, get hype.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #8 (isolation #8) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 10:17 am

Post by Korina »

Game Start
The tape recorder slowly whirrs to life, the slow rewind of tape being pulled backwards into its original position. A story slowly gone back to the beginning after someone listened to it. A miracle that it still played something, after all, the thing looked like it hadn't been touched in ages. Awaking in this room each night, the dusty cellar you've come to known... it's purgatory. Somewhere you can't escape, somewhere you always return to. The worst part about all of it, is each time, you always notice some new detail.

Last night in your dream, it was the window. Barred, with faint glimmers of sunlight filtering through from a gray, lifeless void. At least it illuminated the cobwebs in your cellar, and revealed one thought you held dearly to. Nobody except you has been here recently. Finally, the tape recorder clicks, and you hit play as you sit in that creaky wooden chair.
"If you're hearing this, I'm afraid it's too late for you, but there might be hope still."

Day has officially begun. You have (expired on 2023-03-22 16:20:00) to reach a majority.

Gimli is publicly known to be Hated by the town, and will take one less vote to be yeeted.
Last edited by Korina on Wed Mar 08, 2023 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #9 (isolation #9) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 10:18 am

Post by Korina »

VC 1.0
Gimli (1):
Korina
DragonEater70 (0):

Nono (0):

Clone (0):

Save The Dragons (0):

Radical Rat (0):

Ranger (0):

Flea The Magician (0):

KawaiiKame (0):

MegAzumarill (0):

Doctor Drew (0):

TemporalLich(0):

Morning Tweet (0):

Enchant (0):

Empathice (0):

imaginality (0):

Kyoko Kirigiri (0):

Not Voting (17):
Everyone!

With
known votes, it takes
of them to achieve a majority.

Deadline is in:
(expired on 2023-03-22 16:20:00)

Moderator Notes:
Nothing!

NightmareNobody has any votes to run the nightmare.

Nobody is confirmed to run the nightmare.

With
votes present, it takes
of them to ensure someone runs the nightmare.

Pronoun KeyKorina - They/Them
Maruchan - She/Her
DragonEater70 - He/Him
Nono - No preference.
Clone - He/Him
Save The Dragons - He/Him
Botanical Rat - They/Them || He/She
Radical Rat - They/Them
biancospino - He/She
Gimli - He/Him
Ranger - She/Her
Flea The Magician - Fae/Faer
KawaiiKame - No preference.
MegAzumarill - No preference.
Doctor Drew - He/Him
TemporalLich - No preference.
Morning Tweet - She/Her
Enchant - No preference.
Empathice - He/They
imaginality - He/They
Kyoko Kirigiri - She/Her
Last edited by Korina on Wed Mar 08, 2023 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #10 (isolation #10) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 10:22 am

Post by Korina »

I apologize for sending the daystart PM four times. My internet decided to be slow and sent it four times for no discernable reason. Please ignore all of them except one of them. <3
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #51 (isolation #11) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 2:02 pm

Post by Korina »

VC 1.1
Doctor Drew (2):
MegAzumarill, Botanical Rat
Save The Dragons (2):
Gimli, Morning Tweet
Gimli (2):
Korina, Empathice
Morning Tweet (1):
TemporalLich
DragonEater70 (0):

Nono (0):

Clone (0):

Radical Rat (0):

Ranger (0):

Flea The Magician (0):

KawaiiKame (0):

MegAzumarill (0):

TemporalLich(0):

Enchant (0):

Empathice (0):

imaginality (0):

Kyoko Kirigiri (0):

Not Voting (11):
DragonEater70, Nono, Clone, Save the Dragons, Ranger, Flea The Magician, KawaiiKame, Doctor Drew, Enchant, imaginality, Kyoko Kirigiri

With
known votes, it takes

Deadline is in:

Moderator Notes:
Nothing!

With
votes present, it takes

At day end, I will draw names to fill the Nightmare.

Maruchan - She/Her
DragonEater70 - He/Him
Nono - No preference.
Clone - He/Him
Radical Rat - They/Them
biancospino - He/She
Gimli - He/Him
Ranger - She/Her
Doctor Drew - He/Him
Morning Tweet - She/Her
Enchant - No preference.
Empathice - He/They
imaginality - He/They
Kyoko Kirigiri - She/Her
Last edited by Korina on Wed Mar 08, 2023 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #73 (isolation #12) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:44 pm

Post by Korina »

Lorem
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #74 (isolation #13) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:44 pm

Post by Korina »

Ipsum
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #75 (isolation #14) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:44 pm

Post by Korina »

VC 1.2
Doctor Drew (2):
Gimli (2):
Korina, Empathice
Morning Tweet (1):
TemporalLich
TemporalLich (1):
Gimli
Save The Dragons (1):
Morning Tweet
DragonEater70 (0):

Nono (0):

Clone (0):

Radical Rat (0):

Ranger (0):

Flea The Magician (0):

KawaiiKame (0):

MegAzumarill (0):

Enchant (0):

Empathice (0):

imaginality (0):

Kyoko Kirigiri (0):

Not Voting (11):
DragonEater70, Nono, Clone, Save the Dragons, Ranger, Flea The Magician, KawaiiKame, Doctor Drew, Enchant, imaginality, Kyoko Kirigiri

With
known votes, it takes

Deadline is in:

Moderator Notes:
Clone and Ranger have not confirmed yet. They both have about (expired on 2023-03-10 05:20:00) to confirm before I start seeking replacement.

Nightmare
TemporalLich is voting for:
Save the Dragons (1), KawaiiKame (1).

With
votes present, it takes

At day end, Save the Dragons and KawaiiKame will run the nightmare. The remaining five slots will be filled by drawing names.

Maruchan - She/Her
DragonEater70 - He/Him
Nono - No preference.
Clone - He/Him
Radical Rat - They/Them
biancospino - He/She
Gimli - He/Him
Ranger - She/Her
Doctor Drew - He/Him
Morning Tweet - She/Her
Enchant - No preference.
Empathice - He/They
imaginality - He/They
Kyoko Kirigiri - She/Her
Last edited by Korina on Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #100 (isolation #15) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 6:13 pm

Post by Korina »

VC 1.3
Doctor Drew (2):
Gimli (2):
Korina, Empathice
Morning Tweet (1):
TemporalLich
TemporalLich (1):
Gimli
Save The Dragons (1):
Morning Tweet
Enchant (1):
DragonEater70
DragonEater70 (1):
Enchant
Nono (0):

Clone (0):

Radical Rat (0):

Ranger (0):

Flea The Magician (0):

KawaiiKame (0):

MegAzumarill (0):

Empathice (0):

imaginality (0):

Kyoko Kirigiri (0):

Not Voting (9):
Nono, Clone, Save the Dragons, Ranger, Flea The Magician, KawaiiKame, Doctor Drew, imaginality, Kyoko Kirigiri

With
known votes, it takes

Deadline is in:

Moderator Notes:
Clone and Ranger have not confirmed yet. They both have about (expired on 2023-03-10 05:20:00) to confirm before I start seeking replacement.

Nightmare
Save the Dragons (1), KawaiiKame (1).
KawaiiKame is voting for:
Botanical Rat (1), Empathice (1)
Kyoko Kirigi is voting for:
Kyoko Kirigiri (1), Flea the Magician (1)
Enchant is voting for:
Enchant (1)
DragonEater70 is voting for:
Save the Dragons (2), KawaiiKame (2), TemporalLich (1), Gimli (1)

Current tallies are:
- StD, KawaiiKame at 2 votes.
- Botanical Rat, Empathice, Kyoko Kirigiri, Flea The Magician, Enchant at 1 vote.

With
votes present, it takes

At day end, all currently voted players will Run the Nightmare.

Maruchan - She/Her
DragonEater70 - He/Him
Nono - No preference.
Clone - He/Him
Radical Rat - They/Them
biancospino - He/She
Gimli - He/Him
Ranger - She/Her
Doctor Drew - He/Him
Morning Tweet - She/Her
Enchant - No preference.
Empathice - He/They
imaginality - He/They
Kyoko Kirigiri - She/Her
Last edited by Korina on Thu Mar 09, 2023 10:43 am, edited 3 times in total.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #204 (isolation #16) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 1:17 am

Post by Korina »

VC 1.4
Enchant (3):
DragonEater70, TemporalLich, Empathice
Doctor Drew (3):
MegAzumarill, Botanical Rat, Clone
TemporalLich (1):
Gimli, imaginality
Save The Dragons (1):
Morning Tweet
DragonEater70 (1):
Enchant
Gimli (1):
Korina
Morning Tweet (0):

Nono (0):

Clone (0):

Radical Rat (0):

Ranger (0):

Flea The Magician (0):

KawaiiKame (0):

MegAzumarill (0):

Empathice (0):

imaginality (0):

Kyoko Kirigiri (0):

Not Voting (9):
Nono, Save the Dragons, Ranger, Flea The Magician, KawaiiKame, Doctor Drew, imaginality, Kyoko Kirigiri

With
known votes, it takes

Deadline is in:

Moderator Notes:
Ranger has not confirmed yet. They both have about (expired on 2023-03-10 05:20:00) to confirm before I start seeking replacement.

Nightmare
Enchant is voting for:
Enchant (1)
MegAzumarill is voting for:
MegAzumarill (1)
Save the Dragons (1), KawaiiKame (1), TemporalLich (1), Gimli (1), Empathice (1), DragonEater70 (1)
Botanical Rat (1), Empathice (2), KawaiiKame (2)
imgainality is voting for:
imaginality (1), Morning Tweet (1), DragonEater70 (2), Enchant (2)
Save the Dragons (2), KawaiiKame (3), DragonEater70 (3), Kyoko Kirigiri (2), Gimli (2)

Current tallies are:
Confirmed:

6 Votes:

5 Votes:

4 Votes:

3 Votes:
KawaiiKame, DragonEater70
2 Votes:
Empathice, Enchant, Save the Dragons, Kyoko Kirigiri, Gimli
1 Vote:
Flea the Magician, MegAzumarill, TemporalLich, Botanical Rat, imaginality, Morning Tweet,

With
votes present, it takes

At day end, all players with two votes or more will run the nightmare.

Maruchan - She/Her
DragonEater70 - He/Him
Nono - No preference.
Clone - He/Him
Radical Rat - They/Them
biancospino - He/She
Gimli - He/Him
Ranger - She/Her
Doctor Drew - He/Him
Morning Tweet - She/Her
Enchant - No preference.
Empathice - He/They
imaginality - He/They
Kyoko Kirigiri - She/Her
Last edited by Korina on Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #210 (isolation #17) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 1:41 am

Post by Korina »

It fails to be awarded. It’ll be announced that the consensus was Friendly Neighbor, but the targeted player will be privately informed they did not receive anything from the Nightmare.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #214 (isolation #18) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 1:51 am

Post by Korina »

In post 212, Botanical Rat wrote:
@Mod

Does the Nightmare take place in the main thread or a PT?

And are scum in the Nightmare still allowed to talk to their partners?
In a separate PT that I will send to all players involved at the start of night.

And yes, scum are allowed to talk with their partners while alive. Being in the nightmare doesn’t prevent you from submitting actions.
Last edited by Korina on Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #246 (isolation #19) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:14 am

Post by Korina »

In post 214, Korina wrote:
In post 212, Botanical Rat wrote:
@Mod

Does the Nightmare take place in the main thread or a PT?

And are scum in the Nightmare still allowed to talk to their partners?
In a separate PT that I will send to all players involved at the start of night.

And yes, scum are allowed to talk with their partners while alive. Being in the nightmare doesn’t prevent you from submitting actions.
This has been edited to reflect a correction. I’m at work and quickly typed n2 without thinking. Nightmare Runners will be sent their PT at night-start, a little bit before I post the flip. They do not get their PT at n2, for n1 runners LOL.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #251 (isolation #20) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:57 am

Post by Korina »

VC 1.5
Doctor Drew (3):
TemporalLich (1):
imaginality
Save The Dragons (1):
Morning Tweet
DragonEater70 (1):
Enchant, Gimli
Gimli (1):
Korina
Flea The Magician (1):
TemporalLich
Botanical Rat (1):
Flea The Magician
Enchant (1):
TemporalLich
Morning Tweet (0):

Nono (0):

Clone (0):

Ranger (0):

KawaiiKame (0):

MegAzumarill (0):

Empathice (0):

imaginality (0):

Kyoko Kirigiri (0):

Not Voting (9):
Nono, Save the Dragons, Ranger, KawaiiKame, Doctor Drew, imaginality, Kyoko Kirigiri, DragonEater70, Empathice

With
known votes, it takes

Deadline is in:

Moderator Notes:
Ranger has not confirmed yet. They both have about (expired on 2023-03-10 05:20:00) to confirm before I start seeking replacement.

Nightmare
Enchant is voting for:
Enchant (1)
MegAzumarill (1)
Save the Dragons (1), KawaiiKame (1), TemporalLich (1), Gimli (1), Empathice (1), DragonEater70 (1)
Save the Dragons (2), KawaiiKame (2), DragonEater70 (3), Kyoko Kirigiri (2), Gimli (2)
Flea The Magician is voting for:
Flea The Magician (2), Gimli (2), Morning Tweet (2), Kyoko Kirigiri (3)
Empathice (2), Enchant (3), KawaiiKame (3), Botanical Rat (2)
Save the Dragons is voting for:
Save the Dragons (3), Enchant (4), Gimli (3), Botanical Rat (3)

Current tallies are:
Confirmed:

6 Votes:

5 Votes:

4 Votes:
Enchant
3 Votes:
KawaiiKame, Save the Dragons DragonEater70, Gimli, Kyoko Kirigiri, Botanical Rat
2 Votes:
Empathice, Flea the Magician, Morning Tweet
1 Vote:
MegAzumarill, TemporalLich, imaginality

With
votes present, it takes

At day end, all players with two votes or more will run the nightmare.

Maruchan - She/Her
DragonEater70 - He/Him
Nono - No preference.
Clone - He/Him
Radical Rat - They/Them
biancospino - He/She
Gimli - He/Him
Ranger - She/Her
Doctor Drew - He/Him
Morning Tweet - She/Her
Enchant - No preference.
Empathice - He/They
imaginality - He/They
Kyoko Kirigiri - She/Her
Last edited by Korina on Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #275 (isolation #21) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:48 am

Post by Korina »

VC 1.6
Doctor Drew (3):
Gimli (3):
Korina, DragonEater70, Ranger
DragonEater70 (2):
Enchant, Gimli
TemporalLich (1):
imaginality
imaginality (1):
TemporalLich
Botanical Rat (1):
Flea The Magician
Save The Dragons (1):
Morning Tweet
Flea The Magician (0):

Enchant (0):

Morning Tweet (0):

Nono (0):

Clone (0):

Ranger (0):

KawaiiKame (0):

MegAzumarill (0):

Empathice (0):

Kyoko Kirigiri (0):

Not Voting (6):
Nono, Save the Dragons, KawaiiKame, Doctor Drew, Kyoko Kirigiri, Empathice

With
known votes, it takes

Deadline is in:

Moderator Notes:
Please let me know if there are any errors in any VCs. These are hard to make, and I am prone to errors as a result.

Nightmare
Enchant is voting for:
Enchant (1)
MegAzumarill (1)
Save the Dragons (2), KawaiiKame (2), DragonEater70 (3), Kyoko Kirigiri (2), Gimli (2)
Ranger is voting for:
Save The Dragons (4), Doctor Drew (1), Botanical Rat (4), Empathice (3)

Current tallies are:
Confirmed:

6 Votes:

5 Votes:

4 Votes:
Enchant, Botanical Rat, Save The Dragons
3 Votes:
KawaiiKame, DragonEater70, Gimli, Kyoko Kirigiri, Empathice
2 Votes:
Flea the Magician, Morning Tweet
1 Vote:
MegAzumarill, TemporalLich, imaginality, Doctor Drew

With
votes present, it takes

At day end, asnoetaeosnrtanoetanoe -
who knows anymore. This is not game relevant, but I can't be bothered to figure out who's running atm.

Maruchan - She/Her
DragonEater70 - He/Him
Nono - No preference.
Clone - He/Him
Radical Rat - They/Them
biancospino - He/She
Gimli - He/Him
Ranger - She/Her
Doctor Drew - He/Him
Morning Tweet - She/Her
Enchant - No preference.
Empathice - He/They
imaginality - He/They
Kyoko Kirigiri - She/Her
Last edited by Korina on Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:55 am, edited 6 times in total.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #282 (isolation #22) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:57 am

Post by Korina »

In post 278, TemporalLich wrote:
@mod: my name appears three times on the VC for some arcane reason, I'm currently voting for imaginality
I have realized this, and fixed all occurrences of double or triple voters.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #299 (isolation #23) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 12:37 pm

Post by Korina »

Lorem
Last edited by Korina on Thu Mar 09, 2023 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #300 (isolation #24) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 12:37 pm

Post by Korina »

VC 1.7
Doctor Drew (3):
Gimli (3):
Korina, DragonEater70, Ranger
DragonEater70 (3):
Enchant, Gimli, Save the Dragons
TemporalLich (1):
imaginality
imaginality (1):
TemporalLich
Botanical Rat (1):
Flea The Magician
Save The Dragons (1):
Morning Tweet
Flea The Magician (0):

Enchant (0):

Morning Tweet (0):

Nono (0):

Clone (0):

Ranger (0):

KawaiiKame (0):

MegAzumarill (0):

Empathice (0):

Kyoko Kirigiri (0):

Not Voting (6):
Nono, KawaiiKame, Doctor Drew, Kyoko Kirigiri, Empathice

With
known votes, it takes

Deadline is in:

Moderator Notes:
Please let me know if there are any errors in any VCs. These are hard to make, and I am prone to errors as a result.

Nightmare
Enchant is voting for:
Enchant (1)
MegAzumarill (1)
Kyoko Kirigiri (+), KawaiiKame (x), TemporalLich (x), Empathice (x), DragonEater70 (x)
Ranger is voting for:
Save The Dragons (x), Doctor Drew (x), Botanical Rat (x), Empathice (x), TemporalLich (+), Ranger (+), DragonEater70 (+)
Save the Dragons (x), KawaiiKame (x), Kyoko Kirigiri (x), Gimli (+), Ranger (+)

Current tallies are:
Confirmed:

6 Votes:

5 Votes:

4 Votes:
Enchant, Botanical Rat, Kyoko Kirigiri, DragonEater70
3 Votes:
KawaiiKame, Empathice, Save The Dragons, Gimli
2 Votes:
Flea the Magician, Morning Tweet TemporalLich, Ranger
1 Vote:
MegAzumarill, , imaginality, Doctor Drew

With
votes present, it takes

who knows anymore. This is not game relevant, but I can't be bothered to figure out who's running atm.

Maruchan - She/Her
DragonEater70 - He/Him
Nono - No preference.
Clone - He/Him
Radical Rat - They/Them
biancospino - He/She
Gimli - He/Him
Ranger - She/Her
Doctor Drew - He/Him
Morning Tweet - She/Her
Enchant - No preference.
Empathice - He/They
imaginality - He/They
Kyoko Kirigiri - She/Her
Last edited by Korina on Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #356 (isolation #25) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:53 am

Post by Korina »

VC after work
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #375 (isolation #26) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:05 am

Post by Korina »

Additional VC
VC 1.9
Doctor Drew (3):
DragonEater70 (3):
Enchant, Gimli, Save the Dragons
Gimli (2):
Korina, Ranger
TemporalLich (1):
imaginality
imaginality (1):
TemporalLich
Botanical Rat (1):
Flea The Magician
Save The Dragons (1):
Morning Tweet
Flea The Magician (0):

Enchant (0):

Morning Tweet (0):

Nono (0):

Clone (0):

Ranger (0):

KawaiiKame (0):

MegAzumarill (0):

Empathice (0):

Kyoko Kirigiri (0):

Not Voting (7):
Nono, KawaiiKame, Doctor Drew, Kyoko Kirigiri, Empathice, DragonEater70

With
known votes, it takes

Deadline is in:

Moderator Notes:

- Prodding Nono.

Nightmare
Enchant is voting for:
Enchant (1)
MegAzumarill (1)
Kyoko Kirigiri (+), KawaiiKame (x), TemporalLich (x), Empathice (x), DragonEater70 (x)
Ranger is voting for:
Save The Dragons (x), Doctor Drew (x), Botanical Rat (x), Empathice (x), TemporalLich (+), Ranger (+), DragonEater70 (+)
Doctor Drew is voting for:
Gimli (+), MegAzumarill (+), Botanical Rat (+)
Morning Tweet is voting for:
DragonEater70 (+)
Botanical Rat (x), Empathice (x), Kyoko Kirigiri (+), Ranger (+), Save the Dragons (+), TemporalLich (+), KawaiiKame (x)
Flea The Magician (x), Gimli (x), Save The Dragons (+), Kyoko Kirigiri (x), TemporalLich (+)

Current tallies are:
Confirmed:

8 Votes:

7 Votes:

6 Votes:

5 Votes:
Botanical Rat, DragonEater70, Kyoko Kirigiri, Save The Dragons, TemporalLich
4 Votes:
Gimli
3 Votes:
KawaiiKame, Empathice, Ranger, Enchant
2 Votes:
Flea the Magician, MegAzumarill
1 Vote:
imaginality, Doctor Drew, Morning Tweet

With
votes present, it takes

Please ignore my own key that I made to figure out votes. If you see a "(-)" by a name, that player did not keep voting that person, and you can safely ignore it because I didn't remove it from the version to post.

Maruchan - She/Her
DragonEater70 - He/Him
Nono - No preference.
Clone - He/Him
Radical Rat - They/Them
biancospino - He/She
Gimli - He/Him
Ranger - She/Her
Doctor Drew - He/Him
Morning Tweet - She/Her
Enchant - No preference.
Empathice - He/They
imaginality - He/They
Kyoko Kirigiri - She/Her
Last edited by Korina on Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:58 am, edited 3 times in total.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #376 (isolation #27) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:40 am

Post by Korina »

This is a mod announcement that I will be V/LA on Monday, March 13th and Tuesday, March 14th due to me moving apartments. I will still be around to post one VC each day, and resolve questions if needed, and resolve a flip, but I will not be actively checking the forums very frequently. My Discord if you need it is Korina#0359
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #399 (isolation #28) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 2:26 pm

Post by Korina »

lorem ipsum dolor sit amet
Last edited by Korina on Fri Mar 10, 2023 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #400 (isolation #29) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 2:26 pm

Post by Korina »

VC 1.10
DragonEater70 (4):
Enchant, Gimli, Save the Dragons, Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew (3):
Gimli (2):
Korina, Ranger
TemporalLich (1):
imaginality
imaginality (1):
TemporalLich
Botanical Rat (1):
Flea The Magician
Save The Dragons (1):
Morning Tweet
Flea The Magician (0):

Enchant (0):

Morning Tweet (0):

Nono (0):

Clone (0):

Ranger (0):

KawaiiKame (0):

MegAzumarill (0):

Empathice (0):

Kyoko Kirigiri (0):

Not Voting (5):
Nono, KawaiiKame, Kyoko Kirigiri, Empathice, DragonEater70

With
known votes, it takes

Deadline is in:

Moderator Notes:

- Prodding Nono.

Nightmare
Enchant is voting for:
Enchant (1)
MegAzumarill (1)
Ranger is voting for:
Botanical Rat (x), Empathice (x), Kyoko Kirigiri (+), Ranger (+), Save the Dragons (+), TemporalLich (+), KawaiiKame (x)
Flea The Magician (x), Gimli (x), Save The Dragons (+), Kyoko Kirigiri (x), TemporalLich (+)
TemporalLich, (+), Doctor Drew (+), Kyoko Kirigiri (+), Gimli (+), Enchant (+) || DragonEater70 (-)

Current tallies are:
Confirmed:

8 Votes:

7 Votes:

6 Votes:
TemporalLich, Kyoko Kirigiri
5 Votes:
Botanical Rat, Save The Dragons, Gimli, Enchant
4 Votes:
DragonEater70
3 Votes:
KawaiiKame, Empathice, Ranger,
2 Votes:
Flea the Magician, MegAzumarill, Doctor Drew
1 Vote:
imaginality, Morning Tweet

With
votes present, it takes

At day end, everyone with four or more votes will Run the Nightmare:tm:[/i]

You may now reference my key, since I figured out how to make it work. A "+" means this player gained a vote, a "x" means this player remained neutral in number of votes, and a "-" means this player lost a vote. The double lines show who this player unvoted last. This effects VC 1.10 and onwards.

Maruchan - She/Her
DragonEater70 - He/Him
Nono - No preference.
Clone - He/Him
Radical Rat - They/Them
biancospino - He/She
Gimli - He/Him
Ranger - She/Her
Doctor Drew - He/Him
Morning Tweet - She/Her
Enchant - No preference.
Empathice - He/They
imaginality - He/They
Kyoko Kirigiri - She/Her

In post 382, Doctor Drew wrote: VOTE: Dragon
This is being counted as a vote for DragonEater70, not Save the Dragons, since the two have similar names.
Last edited by Korina on Sat Mar 11, 2023 7:22 am, edited 3 times in total.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #403 (isolation #30) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 2:36 pm

Post by Korina »

In post 402, Doctor Drew wrote:
Mod, I am voting Dragon, not myself lol
This has been fixed
Last edited by Korina on Fri Mar 10, 2023 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #417 (isolation #31) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 1:16 am

Post by Korina »

In post 413, biancospino wrote:
@mod, I will also be V/LA till monday.
Acknowledged~
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #424 (isolation #32) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 7:21 am

Post by Korina »

Lorem Ipsum Dolor Amit Sit
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #425 (isolation #33) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 7:22 am

Post by Korina »

VC 1.11
DragonEater70 (3):
Enchant, Save the Dragons, Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew (3):
Gimli (2):
Korina, Ranger
imaginality (1):
TemporalLich, Gimli
TemporalLich (1):
imaginality
Botanical Rat (1):
Flea The Magician
Save The Dragons (1):
Morning Tweet
Flea The Magician (0):

Enchant (0):

Morning Tweet (0):

Nono (0):

Clone (0):

Ranger (0):

KawaiiKame (0):

MegAzumarill (0):

Empathice (0):

Kyoko Kirigiri (0):

Not Voting (5):
Nono, KawaiiKame, Kyoko Kirigiri, Empathice, DragonEater70

With
known votes, it takes

Deadline is in:

Moderator Notes:

- Prodding Nono.

Nightmare
Enchant is voting for:
Enchant (1)
MegAzumarill (1)
Ranger is voting for:

Save the Dragons (x), KawaiiKame (x), Gimli (x), Ranger (x), Doctor Drew (+), Morning Tweet (+) || Kyoko Kirigiri (-)
TemporalLich, (x), Kyoko Kirigiri (x), Gimli (x), DragonEater70 (+), Doctor Drew (x)

Current tallies are:
Confirmed:

8 Votes:

7 Votes:

6 Votes:
TemporalLich,
5 Votes:
Botanical Rat, Save The Dragons, Gimli, Enchant, Kyoko Kirigiri, DragonEater70
4 Votes:

3 Votes:
KawaiiKame, Empathice, Ranger, Doctor Drew
2 Votes:
Flea the Magician, MegAzumarill, Morning Tweet
1 Vote:
imaginality,

With
votes present, it takes

You may now reference my key, since I figured out how to make it work. A "+" means this player gained a vote, a "x" means this player remained neutral in number of votes, and a "-" means this player lost a vote. The double lines show who this player unvoted last. This effects VC 1.10 and onwards.

Maruchan - She/Her
DragonEater70 - He/Him
Nono - No preference.
Clone - He/Him
Radical Rat - They/Them
biancospino - He/She
Gimli - He/Him
Ranger - She/Her
Doctor Drew - He/Him
Morning Tweet - She/Her
Enchant - No preference.
Empathice - He/They
imaginality - He/They
Kyoko Kirigiri - She/Her
Last edited by Korina on Sat Mar 11, 2023 1:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #458 (isolation #34) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 12:59 pm

Post by Korina »

VC 1.12
Doctor Drew (4):
MegAzumarill, Botanical Rat, Clone, DragonEater70
DragonEater70 (2):
Enchant, Doctor Drew
Gimli (2):
Korina, Ranger
imaginality (1):
TemporalLich, Gimli
TemporalLich (1):
imaginality
Botanical Rat (1):
Flea The Magician
Save The Dragons (1):
Morning Tweet
Flea The Magician (0):

Enchant (0):

Morning Tweet (0):

Nono (0):

Clone (0):

Ranger (0):

KawaiiKame (0):

MegAzumarill (0):

Empathice (0):

Kyoko Kirigiri (0):

Not Voting (5):
Nono, KawaiiKame, Kyoko Kirigiri, Empathice, Save the Dragons

With
known votes, it takes

Deadline is in:

Moderator Notes:

- Please let me know if there are any errors in any VCs. These are hard to make, and I am prone to errors as a result.
- Seeking replacement for Nono.
- KawaiiKame is due for a prod in (expired on 2023-03-11 23:06:48).
- biancospino of Botanical Rat is V/LA until Monday.

Nightmare
Enchant is voting for:
Enchant (1)
MegAzumarill (1)

Ranger is voting for:
TemporalLich, (x), Kyoko Kirigiri (x), Gimli (x), DragonEater70 (+), Doctor Drew (x)

TemporalLich (x), Kyoko Kirigiri (x), Morning Tweet (+), KawaiiKame (x), DragonEater70 (x), Empathice (x), Ranger (+)
Save the Dragons (x), KawaiiKame (x), Gimli (x), Ranger (x), Morning Tweet (+), DragonEater70 (+) || Doctor Drew (-)

Current tallies are:
Confirmed:

8 Votes:

7 Votes:

6 Votes:
TemporalLich, DragonEater70
5 Votes:
Botanical Rat, Save The Dragons, Gimli, Enchant, Kyoko Kirigiri,
4 Votes:
Ranger, Morning Tweet
3 Votes:
KawaiiKame, Empathice
2 Votes:
Flea the Magician, MegAzumarill, Doctor Drew
1 Vote:
imaginality

With
votes present, it takes

Maruchan - She/Her
DragonEater70 - He/Him
Nono - No preference.
Clone - He/Him
Radical Rat - They/Them
biancospino - He/She
Gimli - He/Him
Ranger - She/Her
Doctor Drew - He/Him
Morning Tweet - She/Her
Enchant - No preference.
Empathice - He/They
imaginality - He/They
Kyoko Kirigiri - She/Her
Last edited by Korina on Sat Mar 11, 2023 1:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #459 (isolation #35) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 1:06 pm

Post by Korina »

Nono is being replaced due to not picking up the prod. If Nono posts before I find replacement, they can keep the slot.

Clone is being prodded too.

KawaiiKame is due to be prodded in ~5 hours.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #460 (isolation #36) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 3:58 pm

Post by Korina »

Porkens replaces Nono, effective right now.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #501 (isolation #37) » Sun Mar 12, 2023 12:19 am

Post by Korina »

VC 1.13
Doctor Drew (4):
MegAzumarill, Botanical Rat, Clone, DragonEater70
DragonEater70 (2):
Enchant, Doctor Drew
Gimli (2):
Korina, Ranger
imaginality (1):
TemporalLich, Gimli
TemporalLich (1):
imaginality
Botanical Rat (1):
Flea The Magician
Save The Dragons (1):
Morning Tweet
Ranger (0):
Porkens
Flea The Magician (0):

Enchant (0):

Morning Tweet (0):

Porkens (0):

Clone (0):

KawaiiKame (0):

MegAzumarill (0):

Empathice (0):

Kyoko Kirigiri (0):

Not Voting (5):
Porkens, KawaiiKame, Kyoko Kirigiri, Empathice, Save the Dragons

With
known votes, it takes

Deadline is in:

Moderator Notes:

- Please let me know if there are any errors in any VCs. These are hard to make, and I am prone to errors as a result.
- Porkens replaces Nono.

Nightmare
Enchant is voting for:
Enchant (1)
MegAzumarill (1)

Ranger is voting for:
TemporalLich (x), Kyoko Kirigiri (x), Morning Tweet (+), KawaiiKame (x), DragonEater70 (x), Empathice (x), Ranger (+)
Save the Dragons (x), KawaiiKame (x), Gimli (x), Ranger (x), Morning Tweet (+), DragonEater70 (+) || Doctor Drew (-)

Porkens is voting for:
Doctor Drew (+), TemporalLich (+), Morning Tweet (+)

Current tallies are:
Confirmed:

8 Votes:

7 Votes:
TemporalLich
6 Votes:
DragonEater70
5 Votes:
Botanical Rat, Save The Dragons, Gimli, Enchant, Kyoko Kirigiri, Morning Tweet
4 Votes:
Ranger
3 Votes:
KawaiiKame, Empathice, Doctor Drew
2 Votes:
1 Vote:
imaginality

With
votes present, it takes

Maruchan - She/Her
DragonEater70 - He/Him
Nono - No preference.
Clone - He/Him
Radical Rat - They/Them
biancospino - He/She
Gimli - He/Him
Ranger - She/Her
Doctor Drew - He/Him
Morning Tweet - She/Her
Enchant - No preference.
Empathice - He/They
imaginality - He/They
Kyoko Kirigiri - She/Her
Last edited by Korina on Sun Mar 12, 2023 4:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #553 (isolation #38) » Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:16 am

Post by Korina »

VC 1.14
Doctor Drew (5, E-4):
MegAzumarill, Botanical Rat, Clone, DragonEater70, Empathice
DragonEater70 (2):
Enchant, Doctor Drew
Porkens (2):
Save the Dragons, TemporalLich
Gimli (2):
Korina, Ranger
imaginality (1):
Gimli
TemporalLich (1):
imaginality
Botanical Rat (1):
Flea The Magician
Save The Dragons (1):
Morning Tweet
Ranger (1):
Porkens
Flea The Magician (0):

Enchant (0):

Morning Tweet (0):

Clone (0):

KawaiiKame (0):

MegAzumarill (0):

Empathice (0):

Kyoko Kirigiri (0):

Not Voting (2):
KawaiiKame, Kyoko Kirigiri

With
known votes, it takes

Deadline is in:

Moderator Notes:

- Porkens replaces Nono.

Nightmare
Enchant is voting for:
Enchant (1)
MegAzumarill (1)
Ranger is voting for:
Porkens is voting for:

Gimli is voting for:
Kyoko Kirigiri (+), Morning Tweet (+), DragonEater70 (+), TemporalLich (+), Gimli (+)
TemporalLich (x), Kyoko Kirigiri (x), Morning Tweet (x), Gimli (+), DragoEater70 (x), Empathice (x), Ranger (x) || KawaiiKame (-)
Empathice is voting for:
Kyoko Kirigiri (+), imaginality (+), Morning Tweet (+), DragonEater70 (+), Botanical Rat (+), KawaiiKame (+), TemporalLich (+), Empathice (+)

Current tallies are:
Confirmed:

8 Votes:
TemporalLich, DragonEater70
7 Votes:
Gimli, Kyoko Kirigiri, Morning Tweet
6 Votes:
Kyoko Kirigiri, Botanical Rat
5 Votes:
Save The Dragons, Enchant,
4 Votes:
Ranger, Empathice
3 Votes:
Doctor Drew, KawaiiKame
2 Votes:
1 Vote:
imaginality

With
votes present, it takes

At day end,

Maruchan - She/Her
DragonEater70 - He/Him
Porkens - He/Him
Clone - He/Him
Radical Rat - They/Them
biancospino - He/She
Gimli - He/Him
Ranger - She/Her
Doctor Drew - He/Him
Morning Tweet - She/Her
Enchant - No preference.
Empathice - He/They
imaginality - He/They
Kyoko Kirigiri - She/Her
Last edited by Korina on Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:44 am, edited 3 times in total.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #581 (isolation #39) » Sun Mar 12, 2023 1:13 pm

Post by Korina »

VC 1.15
Doctor Drew (5, E-4):
MegAzumarill, Botanical Rat, Clone, DragonEater70, Empathice, TemporalLich
DragonEater70 (2):
Enchant, Doctor Drew
Porkens (2):
Save the Dragons, Ranger
Gimli (2):
Korina
imaginality (1):
Gimli
TemporalLich (1):
imaginality
Botanical Rat (1):
Flea The Magician
Save The Dragons (1):
Morning Tweet
Ranger (1):
Porkens
Flea The Magician (0):

Enchant (0):

Morning Tweet (0):

Clone (0):

KawaiiKame (0):

MegAzumarill (0):

Empathice (0):

Kyoko Kirigiri (0):

Not Voting (2):

With
known votes, it takes

Deadline is in:

Moderator Notes:

- Porkens replaces Nono.

Nightmare
Enchant is voting for:
Enchant (1)
MegAzumarill (1)
Porkens is voting for:
Gimli is voting for:
Kyoko Kirigiri (+), Morning Tweet (+), DragonEater70 (+), TemporalLich (+), Gimli (+)
TemporalLich (x), Kyoko Kirigiri (x), Morning Tweet (x), Gimli (+), DragoEater70 (x), Empathice (x), Ranger (x) || KawaiiKame (-)
Empathice is voting for:
Kyoko Kirigiri (+), imaginality (+), Morning Tweet (+), DragonEater70 (+), Botanical Rat (+), KawaiiKame (+), TemporalLich (+), Empathice (+)
Ranger is voting for:
Doctor Drew (x), Botanical Rat (x), TemporalLich (!), DragonEater70 (x), Ranger (x), Kyoko Kirigiri (+), Save the Dragons (x)

Current tallies are:
Confirmed:

8 Votes:
TemporalLich, DragonEater70, Kyoko Kirigiri,
7 Votes:
Gimli, Morning Tweet
6 Votes:
Botanical Rat
5 Votes:
Save The Dragons, Enchant,
4 Votes:
Ranger, Empathice
3 Votes:
Doctor Drew, KawaiiKame
2 Votes:
1 Vote:
imaginality

With
votes present, it takes

At day end, TemporalLich is guaranteed to Run The Nightmare.[/i]

Maruchan - She/Her
DragonEater70 - He/Him
Porkens - He/Him
Clone - He/Him
Radical Rat - They/Them
biancospino - He/She
Gimli - He/Him
Ranger - She/Her
Doctor Drew - He/Him
Morning Tweet - She/Her
Enchant - No preference.
Empathice - He/They
imaginality - He/They
Kyoko Kirigiri - She/Her
Last edited by Korina on Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #639 (isolation #40) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:38 am

Post by Korina »

Morning Tweet has been forcibly confirmed to Run The Nightmare tonight! VC to reflect this, and a normal VC later tonight.

Any additional votes cast on MT will not count, and any unvotes for MT will not count.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #655 (isolation #41) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 3:44 am

Post by Korina »

In post 647, imaginality wrote:
In post 639, Korina wrote:
Morning Tweet has been forcibly confirmed to Run The Nightmare tonight! VC to reflect this, and a normal VC later tonight.

Any additional votes cast on MT will not count, and any unvotes for MT will not count.
@mod: does that refer to just the votes for Nightmare or to the votes for the D1 elimination also?
Specifically Nightmare.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #657 (isolation #42) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:32 am

Post by Korina »

VC 1.16
Doctor Drew (4):
Botanical Rat, DragonEater70, Empathice, TemporalLich
Porkens (2):
Save the Dragons, Ranger
Gimli (2):
Korina, Clone
DragonEater70 (1):
Doctor Drew
imaginality (1):
Enchant
Botanical Rat (1):
Flea The Magician
Ranger (1):
Porkens
Clone (1):
Gimli
KawaiiKame (2):
MegAzumarill, imaginality
MegAzumarill (1):

TemporalLich (0):

Save The Dragons (0):

Flea The Magician (0):

Enchant (0):

Morning Tweet (0):

Empathice (0):

Kyoko Kirigiri (0):

Not Voting (3):
KawaiiKame, Kyoko Kirigiri, Morning Tweet

With
known votes, it takes

Deadline is in:

Moderator Notes:

- Porkens replaces Nono.

Nightmare
Kyoko Kirigiri (+), Flea the Magician (+)
Enchant is voting for:
Enchant (1)
Porkens is voting for:
Gimli is voting for:
Empathice is voting for:
Ranger is voting for:
Doctor Drew (x), Botanical Rat (x), TemporalLich (x), DragonEater70 (x), Ranger (x), Kyoko Kirigiri (+), Save the Dragons (x)

MegAzumarill (x), Porkens (+), Ranger (+), DragonEater70 (+)
Morning Tweet (+), DragonEater70 (!), TemporalLich (x), Gimli (x), Doctor Drew (x), Kyoko Kirigiri (x), Porkens (+)
imaginality (x), Morning Tweet (!), DragonEater70 (x), Porkens (+), Gimli (+), Ranger (+) || Enchant (-)

Those Confirming Morning Tweet:
imaginality, TemporalLich, Porkens, Gimli, Ranger, Empathice, Morning Tweet, Faceless Jury Member #1, Faceless Jury Member #2

Current tallies are:
Confirmed:
Morning Tweet
8 Votes:
TemporalLich, DragonEater70, Kyoko Kirigiri, Gimli
7 Votes:

6 Votes:
Ranger
5 Votes:
Save The Dragons, Botanical Rat
4 Votes:

3 Votes:
Doctor Drew, Empathice, KawaiiKame, Porkens
2 Votes:
Flea the Magician, MegAzumarill, Enchant, imaginality
1 Vote:

With
votes present, it takes

At day end, Morning Tweet is guaranteed to Run The Nightmare.

From this point forwards, any votes or unvotes for Morning Tweet related to the Nightmare will be ignored.

I have double-checked all votes, this VC is the most accurate one to date. Please let me know if there is an error in it.

Maruchan - She/Her
DragonEater70 - He/Him
Porkens - He/Him
Clone - He/Him
Radical Rat - They/Them
biancospino - He/She
Gimli - He/Him
Ranger - She/Her
Doctor Drew - He/Him
Morning Tweet - She/Her
Enchant - No preference.
Empathice - He/They
imaginality - He/They
Kyoko Kirigiri - She/Her
Last edited by Korina on Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #697 (isolation #43) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 9:36 am

Post by Korina »

Lorem
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #698 (isolation #44) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 9:36 am

Post by Korina »

Ipsum
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #699 (isolation #45) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 9:36 am

Post by Korina »

Dolor
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #700 (isolation #46) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 9:36 am

Post by Korina »

VC 1.17
Clone (4):
Gimli, Morning Tweet, Save the Dragons, TemporalLich
KawaiiKame (2):
Doctor Drew (2):
DragonEater70, Empathice
Porkens (2):
Ranger, Botanical Rat
Gimli (2):
Korina, Clone
DragonEater70 (1):
Doctor Drew
imaginality (1):
Enchant
Botanical Rat (1):
Flea The Magician
Ranger (1):
Porkens
MegAzumarill (0):

TemporalLich (0):

Save The Dragons (0):

Flea The Magician (0):

Enchant (0):

Morning Tweet (0):

Empathice (0):

Kyoko Kirigiri (0):

Not Voting (2):

With
known votes, it takes

Deadline is in:

Moderator Notes:

- Kyoko Kirigiri is V/LA until Thursday, March 16th 2023.

Nightmare
Enchant is voting for:
Enchant (1)
Porkens is voting for:
Gimli is voting for:
Empathice is voting for:
Ranger is voting for:
Doctor Drew (x), Botanical Rat (x), TemporalLich (x), DragonEater70 (x), Ranger (x), Kyoko Kirigiri (+), Save the Dragons (x)

Morning Tweet (+), DragonEater70 (!), TemporalLich (x), Gimli (x), Doctor Drew (x), Kyoko Kirigiri (x), Porkens (+)
imaginality (x), Morning Tweet (!), DragonEater70 (x), Porkens (+), Gimli (+), Ranger (+) || Enchant (-)
Gimli (x), Ranger (+), Botanical Rat (x) || MegAzumarill (-)
Botanical Rat is voting for:
Botanical Rat (+), Ranger (+), MegAzumarill (x)

imaginality, TemporalLich, Porkens, Gimli, Ranger, Empathice, Morning Tweet, Faceless Jury Member #1, Faceless Jury Member #2

Current tallies are:
Confirmed:
Morning Tweet
8 Votes:
TemporalLich, DragonEater70, Kyoko Kirigiri, Gimli, Ranger
7 Votes:

6 Votes:
Botanical Rat
5 Votes:
Save The Dragons
4 Votes:

3 Votes:
2 Votes:
1 Vote:

With
votes present, it takes

From this point forwards, any votes or unvotes for Morning Tweet related to the Nightmare will be ignored.

I have double-checked all votes, this VC is the most accurate one to date. Please let me know if there is an error in it.

Maruchan - She/Her
DragonEater70 - He/Him
Porkens - He/Him
Clone - He/Him
Radical Rat - They/Them
biancospino - He/She
Gimli - He/Him
Ranger - She/Her
Doctor Drew - He/Him
Morning Tweet - She/Her
Enchant - No preference.
Empathice - He/They
imaginality - He/They
Kyoko Kirigiri - She/Her
Last edited by Korina on Wed Mar 15, 2023 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #733 (isolation #47) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 7:12 am

Post by Korina »

Prodding Enchant, imaginality, Clone, Empathice, KawaiiKame
Last edited by Korina on Wed Mar 15, 2023 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #734 (isolation #48) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 9:49 am

Post by Korina »

Prodding MegAzumarill. Kyoko Kirigiri is due for a prod in about 24 hours from this post.
Last edited by Korina on Wed Mar 15, 2023 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #735 (isolation #49) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 9:49 am

Post by Korina »

VC 1.18
Clone (4):
KawaiiKame (2):
Doctor Drew (2):
DragonEater70, Empathice
Porkens (2):
Ranger, Botanical Rat
Gimli (2):
Korina, Clone
DragonEater70 (1):
Doctor Drew
imaginality (1):
Enchant
Botanical Rat (1):
Flea The Magician
Ranger (0):

MegAzumarill (0):

TemporalLich (0):

Save The Dragons (0):

Flea The Magician (0):

Enchant (0):

Morning Tweet (0):

Empathice (0):

Kyoko Kirigiri (0):

Not Voting (3):
KawaiiKame, Kyoko Kirigiri, Porkens

With
known votes, it takes

Deadline is in:

Moderator Notes:

Nightmare
Enchant is voting for:
Enchant (1)
Porkens is voting for:
Gimli is voting for:
Empathice is voting for:
Ranger is voting for:

Save the Dragons (x), KawaiiKame (x), Gimli (x), Ranger (x), Morning Tweet (x), DragonEater70 (x), Botanical Rat (+)

Current tallies are:
Confirmed:
Morning Tweet
8 Votes:
7 Votes:
Botanical Rat
6 Votes:

5 Votes:
Save The Dragons
4 Votes:

3 Votes:
2 Votes:
1 Vote:

With
votes present, it takes

Maruchan - She/Her
DragonEater70 - He/Him
Porkens - He/Him
Clone - He/Him
Radical Rat - They/Them
biancospino - He/She
Gimli - He/Him
Ranger - She/Her
Doctor Drew - He/Him
Morning Tweet - She/Her
Enchant - No preference.
Empathice - He/They
imaginality - He/They
Kyoko Kirigiri - She/Her
Last edited by Korina on Wed Mar 15, 2023 10:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #747 (isolation #50) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:06 pm

Post by Korina »

A hammer has been forcibly achieved. I am resolving the hammer now.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #748 (isolation #51) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:11 pm

Post by Korina »

VC 1.Final
Ranger (9):
Unknown Voter #1 through #9. -> Hammered.
Clone (4):
KawaiiKame (2):
Doctor Drew (2):
DragonEater70, Empathice
Porkens (2):
Ranger, Botanical Rat
Gimli (2):
Korina, Clone
DragonEater70 (1):
Doctor Drew
imaginality (1):
Enchant
Botanical Rat (1):
Flea The Magician
MegAzumarill (0):

TemporalLich (0):

Save The Dragons (0):

Flea The Magician (0):

Enchant (0):

Morning Tweet (0):

Empathice (0):

Kyoko Kirigiri (0):

Not Voting (3):
KawaiiKame, Kyoko Kirigiri, Porkens

With
known votes, it takes

Deadline is in:

Moderator Notes:

Nightmare
Enchant is voting for:
Enchant (1)
Porkens is voting for:
Gimli is voting for:
Empathice is voting for:
Ranger is voting for:

Save the Dragons (x), KawaiiKame (x), Gimli (x), Ranger (x), Morning Tweet (x), DragonEater70 (x), Botanical Rat (+)

Current tallies are:
Confirmed:
Morning Tweet
8 Votes:
7 Votes:
Botanical Rat
6 Votes:

5 Votes:
Save The Dragons
4 Votes:

3 Votes:
2 Votes:
1 Vote:

With
votes present, it takes

Maruchan - She/Her
DragonEater70 - He/Him
Porkens - He/Him
Clone - He/Him
Radical Rat - They/Them
biancospino - He/She
Gimli - He/Him
Ranger - She/Her
Doctor Drew - He/Him
Morning Tweet - She/Her
Enchant - No preference.
Empathice - He/They
imaginality - He/They
Kyoko Kirigiri - She/Her
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #749 (isolation #52) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:13 pm

Post by Korina »

I will add your Nightmare Runners of: Morning Tweet, TemporalLich, DragonEater70, Kyoko Kirigiri, Gimli, Botanical Rat, and Save The Dragons to the PT before resolving the rest of the flip.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #750 (isolation #53) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:18 pm

Post by Korina »

Day 1 Ends
The barrels shifted around when you were least expecting it, at least between your visits to the room. It was a jail-cell to you. This room. Your crime, unknown to you, but clearly not to whoever, or whatever decided to keep you trapped here. Worst of all, you couldn't find that tape recorder. It would just pain you to know there was hope, and have it taken away. At least this way, whatever pitiful existence you maintained in this purgatory would be the same each and every time you return.

All you could hope to do was just sit in that wooden chair and stare into your window outside. Taking note of the pane, and how it could be pushed outwards... outwards? Quickly rushing to your feet, you ran over to the window, and looked at it. There was something outside. The tape recorder. Dragging the chair across the room, you'd step onto it and open the window.

Chilly air bit your hand as you grabbed the recorder and pulled it inside, as an impending sense of doom welled up inside of you. Slamming the window shut, you could see the outside darken as you stared in horror at the pair of eyes staring at you from outside. Falling backwards, you woke up out of purgatory.

Ranger, a
Shadow Man (Town Detective)
was eliminated Day One. Night One now commences, and will end in (expired on 2023-03-17 18:20:00)

Spoiler: Ranger
Shadow Man
Strange Dreams Mafia

Welcome, Ranger! You are a
Shadow Man (Town Detective)
, and aligned with
The Good Dreams.

I had a dream once there was a man who nobody could see, and as a result, he was the world's greatest PI. He told me everything about me before disappearing again, and told me about my trauma and how it effects my life, and then disappeared again.

~
Defaults
~
Detective
: Each night, you may target another player in the game to learn if they have killed someone else before. If they possess the ability to kill someone, and have not used it yet, you will be given a negative result.

You win if
all threats to
The Good Dreams

GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #751 (isolation #54) » Fri Mar 17, 2023 12:20 pm

Post by Korina »

Resolving actions now.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #752 (isolation #55) » Fri Mar 17, 2023 12:30 pm

Post by Korina »

Last night, the Nightmare Runners awarded the 1-Shot Vigilante ability. All future Nightmare choices will lack this ability.

Last night, I saw in a dream that Save The Dragons could kill another player.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #753 (isolation #56) » Fri Mar 17, 2023 12:31 pm

Post by Korina »

Flavorlater

Kyoko Kirigiri died last night. She was a
Voidfiend Doctor (2-Shot Masonry Doctor)

Spoiler: Kyoko Kirigiri
Voidfiend Doctor
Strange Dreams Mafia

Welcome, Kyoko Kirigiri! You are a
, and aligned with
The Good Dreams.

I had a dream once that there were two guardians of some old fortress leading to hell. They were linked together in some intrinsic manner. I couldn't tell you how, but they both had some secret ability to them.

~
Defaults
~
2-Shot Doctor
: Twice per game, you may target someone to protect them against one kill that night.

Your Masonry details are as follows:
~
[REDACTED]

You win if
all threats to
The Good Dreams

Please confirm you have read this PM by submitting your flavor back to me, OR by posting in
[REDACTED]

Enchant died last night. They were a
Nightmare Runner (Weak Informed Hider)

Spoiler: Enchant
Nightmare Runner
Strange Dreams Mafia

Welcome, Enchant! You are a
, and aligned with
The Good Dreams.

I had a nightmare once that I was forced to play SAW in an abandoned mall, that was stylized like Code Lyoko. I kept running and running, but I could never escape the nightmare, until I fell into the abyss and died.

~
Defaults
~
Weak Hider
: Each night you may hide behind another player. Assuming no interference, you will be rendered immune to all kills that night, but will die if your target is killed. Additionally, you will die if you target anyone who is not aligned with you.
~
Informed
: Each night, you will be informed of how many players who cannot win with with
The Good Dreams
were in the Nightmare.

You win if
all threats to
The Good Dreams

VC 2.0
Gimli (1):
Korina
DragonEater70 (0):

Porkens (0):

Clone (0):

Save The Dragons (0):

Radical Rat (0):

Flea The Magician (0):

KawaiiKame (0):

MegAzumarill (0):

Doctor Drew (0):

TemporalLich(0):

Morning Tweet (0):

Empathice (0):

imaginality (0):

Not Voting (14):
Everyone!

With
known votes, it takes

Deadline is in:
(expired on 2023-03-31 18:35:00)

Moderator Notes:
Nothing!

With
votes present, it takes

Maruchan - She/Her
DragonEater70 - He/Him
Porkens - He/Him
Clone - He/Him
Radical Rat - They/Them
biancospino - He/She
Gimli - He/Him
Ranger - She/Her
Doctor Drew - He/Him
Morning Tweet - She/Her
Enchant - No preference.
Empathice - He/They
imaginality - He/They
Kyoko Kirigiri - She/Her
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #755 (isolation #57) » Fri Mar 17, 2023 12:36 pm

Post by Korina »

I apologize for the triple PM about daystart. I am reporting this to T-Bone who hopefully will know who to send it to but it is incredibly funny to me that this bug happened AGAIN.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #782 (isolation #58) » Fri Mar 17, 2023 1:03 pm

Post by Korina »

In post 776, imaginality wrote: @mod: would saying "Last night, I saw in a dream that Save the Dragons could kill another player" be a possible moderator lie or would it fail the "I will never lie to you about what you can do" condition given Save the Dragons is one of the players reading your post?
That could be a possible moderator lie.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #829 (isolation #59) » Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:22 pm

Post by Korina »

VC 2.1
Save The Dragons (2):
DragonEater70, TemporalLich
Gimli (1):
Korina
DragonEater70 (0):

Porkens (0):

Clone (0):

Botanical Rat (0):

Flea The Magician (0):

KawaiiKame (0):

MegAzumarill (0):

Doctor Drew (0):

TemporalLich(0):

Morning Tweet (0):

Empathice (0):

imaginality (0):

Not Voting (12):
Save The Dragnos, Gimli, Porkens, Clone, Botanical Rat, Flea The Magician, KawaiiKame, MegAzumarill, Doctor Drew, Morning Tweet, Empathice, imaginality

With
known votes, it takes

Deadline is in:

Moderator Notes:
Nothing!

Nightmare
DE is voting for: MegAzumaril, TemporalLich, DragonEater70, Gimli, Morning Tweet, Botanical Rat, Doctor Drew
Flea is voting for: Flea
TL: KawaiiKame, Gimli, Morning Tweet, DragonEater70, Doctor Drew, TemporalLich
Kawaii: Botanical Rat, Morning Tweet, Temporal Lich, Imaginality, KawaiiKame, Gimli

Current tallies are:
Confirmed:

7 Votes:

6 Votes:

5 Votes:

4 Votes:

3 Votes:
Morning Tweet, TemporalLich, Gimli
2 Votes:
Doctor Drew. DragonEater70, , Botanical Rat, KawaiiKame
1 Vote:
MegAzumaril, Flea The Magician, imaginality

With
votes present, it takes

With
votes present, it takes

Maruchan - She/Her
DragonEater70 - He/Him
Porkens - He/Him
Clone - He/Him
Radical Rat - They/Them
biancospino - He/She
Gimli - He/Him
Ranger - She/Her
Doctor Drew - He/Him
Morning Tweet - She/Her
Enchant - No preference.
Empathice - He/They
imaginality - He/They
Kyoko Kirigiri - She/Her
Last edited by Korina on Sat Mar 18, 2023 12:10 pm, edited 5 times in total.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #981 (isolation #60) » Sat Mar 18, 2023 11:54 am

Post by Korina »

VC 2.2
Empathice (3):
DragonEater70, Gimli, TemporalLich
Gimli (2):
Korina, Empathice
Clone (2):
imaginality, KawaiiKame
Save The Dragons (0):

DragonEater70 (0):

Porkens (0):

Botanical Rat (0):

Flea The Magician (0):

KawaiiKame (0):

MegAzumarill (0):

Doctor Drew (0):

TemporalLich(0):

Morning Tweet (0):

imaginality (0):

Not Voting (8):
Save The Dragnos, Porkens, Clone, Botanical Rat, Flea The Magician, MegAzumarill, Doctor Drew, Morning Tweet

With
known votes, it takes

Deadline is in:

Moderator Notes:
Nothing!

Nightmare
TL: KawaiiKame, Gimli, Morning Tweet, DragonEater70, Doctor Drew, TemporalLich
Kawaii: Botanical Rat, Morning Tweet, Temporal Lich, Imaginality, KawaiiKame, Gimli
-
imaginality: imaginality, KawaiiKame, MorningTweet, Porkens
MT: Drew, TL, Gimli, DragonEater, Kawaii, imaginality, Morning
DE: Drew, TL, Gimli, DragonEater, Kawaii, imaginality, Morning, Rat || MegAzumaril, TemporalLich, DragonEater70, Gimli, Morning Tweet, Botanical Rat, Doctor Drew
Flea: Flea The Magician, Gimli, Botanical Rat || Flea
Gimli: gimli, temporal lich, doctor drew, dragoneater, flea
Empathice: Empath

Current tallies are:
Confirmed:

7 Votes:

6 Votes:
Gimli
5 Votes:
Morning Tweet, KawaiiKame, TemporalLich
4 Votes:
Doctor Drew, DragonEater70
3 Votes:
imaginality, Botanical Rat,
2 Votes:
Flea The Magician
1 Vote:
Porkens, Empathice

With
votes present, it takes

With
votes present, it takes

Maruchan - She/Her
DragonEater70 - He/Him
Porkens - He/Him
Clone - He/Him
Radical Rat - They/Them
biancospino - He/She
Gimli - He/Him
Ranger - She/Her
Doctor Drew - He/Him
Morning Tweet - She/Her
Enchant - No preference.
Empathice - He/They
imaginality - He/They
Kyoko Kirigiri - She/Her
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #985 (isolation #61) » Sat Mar 18, 2023 1:14 pm

Post by Korina »

In post 982, Botanical Rat wrote: I had a curious thought.

@Mod

In the hypothetical event that one's alignment were to change, would an ability that reveals or interacts with their alignment use their alignment at the start of the night, or the end of the night?
It would be the alignment at night end.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1016 (isolation #62) » Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:27 am

Post by Korina »

Locking the thread temporarily. I'm not gonna play around with "Oh the game might be salvageable with re-rolls" - but I am locking the thread for a moment so I can collect my thoughts and get all the PTs together.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1017 (isolation #63) » Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:34 am

Post by Korina »

Unfortunately, the game is compromised beyond a doubt. There is no hope of a re-roll saving this, especially since Clone just directly posted all the PMs, and a large portion of the setup is reliant on people
not knowing
what the PMs are, so I have to call the game here. I am deeply,
deeply
sorry that this is the ending of the game, because this is not a satisfying ending to anything.

I will be gathering all the PTs and posting them momentarily. Mod, Review, and Dead PT will be auto-released in a moment. Anyone else has (expired on 2023-03-21 10:35:00) to request redactions before I automatically reveal those PTs.

Additionally, there were two things that happened in the course of the game that is important I disclose now.

1) The gamestate was potentially compromised for a while. There is a bug with quoting posts from the main thread to post in a PT, that causes it to be posted in the main thread instead. I am extremely grateful that nobody noticed that it happened, except T-Bone and Empathice who it effected, because if players went "Hm, this is an interesting post" and tried to kill Empathice and Meg over it, I'd have to call the game. I am super grateful that's not the case.
2) I accidentally gave TL the wrong feedback for N1 with his cop check. This feedback actually doesn't radically alter anything, and I realized as much after TL asked me if the feedback was right, but that error is on me for not checking PMs more closely.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1018 (isolation #64) » Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:34 am

Post by Korina »

PTsMod PT -> Released
Dead PT -> Released
Review PT -> Released
Specator PT -> Released

Liminal Space (Mentor PT)
Backrooms (Neighborhood)

The Abyss (Horrible Dreams PT)

Fortress Sanctuary (Masons PT)
Limbo (Graveyard Medium PT 1)
Limbo (Graveyard Medium PT 2)

Nightmare 1
Nightmare 2
Nightmare 3
Nightmare 4
Nightmare 5

Doctor Drew Notes
Carl (Hydra PT)
DragonEater70 Notes

Actions
Spoiler: D1
StD cannot submit.
Empathice hammers Ranger -> Successful.
Drew forces Morning Tweet into the Nightmare -> Successful.
DragonEater70 does not reveal.

Spoiler: N1
Nightmare gives Gimli the vigilante shot.

Botanical Rat vends to Gimli
-> Fails, JK'd by Meg.
Meg jailkeeps Botanical Rat
-> Successful
Empathice strongman ninja kills Kyoko
-> Successful.
Kawaii flavor cops StD
-> Successful
Clone inquisits StD with "Can this player kill another in the game?"
-> Successful.
Kyoko heals Flea
-> Successful.
MT neighborizes Gimli
-> Successful
MT cults Kyoko
-> Fails, Kyoko dies.
TL cops Drew
-> Successful
Enchant hides with Clone
-> Successful
imaginality invents Rolestop for Porkens
-> Successful
Gimli does nothing

Porkens does nothing

MT:
Your target died last night and could not be recruited. You have one shot left.
MT + Gimli:
Last night, you inexplicably clipped out of reality and into
The Backrooms
. You may find your new neighborhood, and talk with your neighbor here. This message is being sent to
Morning Tweet
and
Gimli
Gimli
: Last night, the walls of the Nightmare shifted and changed for you, leading you into a secret room with a gun. You were awarded a 1-Shot Vigilante ability, usable at night. Its power is detailed below.

Nightmare Gun
Vigilante:
Once per game, you may target another player in the game and attempt to kill them. The ability being awarded to you is announced at the start of the day, but not that you were the one awarded it.[/b]

Enchant
: Your knowledge of the Nightmare lets you know that
player that cannot win with
The Good Dreams
was involved in the Nightmare last night.
Kyoko Kirigiri + Enchant
Unfortunately, you've ended up dead. You woke up from your dream, and must face reality now. This is a very eloquent way of saying - you died. There are certain mechanics in the game that enable living-dead interaction, so I would recommend continuing to read the game, just in case. You never know if they might effect you. ;) viewtopic.php?t=90644
KawaiiKame (to be posted in the mafia pt
: Your target's flavor is: I had a dream once that there was the corpse of a great beast, and it served as a graveyard of souls. You could freely communicate with them, and they could communicate with you, but someone had to be willing to be the conduit. I was that conduit.
Porkens:
Last night you had a dream. The scenes swirl around your sleeping mind. So many people, so much is happening. The dream logic pulls you along inexorably, like a log in a river, the current too strong to resist. If only you could become as powerful as this Nightmare... but for now, at least, you can focus enough to create a silence within it, to shape a place where the swirling stops, where everything is still. Respite, just for a moment... but maybe, that moment is enough to reshape the dream.

You have a 1-shot Rolestop invention. It's power is detailed below.

Invention
Rolestop:
Once per game, you may target another player in the game, preventing all actions from effecting them tonight. This action takes priority over any other actions that would effect your target.

Posted at daystart:
"The Nightmare Runners awarded the Vigilante ability last night."
Also posted at daystart:
"I saw in a dream that
Save The Dragons
could kill another player in the game.

TL:
Your target is aligned with
The Good Dreams

Last edited by Korina on Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1019 (isolation #65) » Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:41 am

Post by Korina »

Spoiler: Morning Tweet
Liminal Space Designer
Strange Dreams Mafia

Welcome, Morning Tweet! You are a
Liminal Space Designer (Bulletproof Neighborizer and 2-Shot Mentor)
, and aligned with
The Liminal Space.

I had a dream once that someone was able to design a room between reality. They asked me to join them, and told me one way or another I'd join them. Everyone would join them, or else they'd perish. I still think about that man hidden between the folds of reality. I wonder if he's still waiting for me to give him my answer.

~
Defaults
~
Bulletproof
: If you are attacked at night, you will automatically survive the attempt.
~
Neighborizer
: Each night, you may target another player and attempt to add them to
The Backrooms
, a neighborhood.
~
Mentor
: If you do not currently have a Mentee, twice per game, you may attempt to recruit someone to the Liminal Space faction. They will retain all current abilities. This ability will fail on groupscum with living partners. Attached below is a sample Mentee PM.

~
Private Communication
: You have access to the Liminal Space PT, which is located here.
~
Conditional Kill
: If you have a living Mentee, you or your Mentee may preform the factional kill at night.

You win if
all players not aligned with you are dead; if all living players are in The Backrooms PT; or if either situation is impossible to prevent.

Please confirm you have read this PM by submitting your flavor back to me OR by posting in your PT.

Spoiler: Sample Mentee
Sample Mentee
Strange Dreams Mafia

Welcome CoMod! You are now a
Liminal Space Mentee (One-Way Lover)
, and aligned with
The Liminal Space.

That person sitting between the rooms finally came back to me. He asked for my option, and held a gun to my head. I had to make the decision for myself, and I accepted his offer. When I woke up, I found myself in my room, but something felt different.

Your personal abilities remain the same as they once were, including the new ability:
~
~
One Way Lover
: If Korina dies for any reason, you will automatically follow suit; however, Korina will not die if you die.

~
Private Communication
: You have access to the Liminal Space PT, which is located here.
~
Scumbuddy Identity
: You know that Korina is a Liminal Space Designer (Bulletproof Neighborizor and 2-Shot Mentor).
~
Conditional Kill
: While you are alive, you have access to a factional kill, and you or Korina may preform it at night.

You win if
all players not aligned with you are dead; if all living players are in The Backrooms PT; or if either situation is impossible to prevent.

Spoiler: Empathice
Evil Moderator
Strange Dreams Mafia

Welcome, Empathice! You are an
Evil Moderator (Mafia JOAT)
, and aligned with
The Horrible Dreams.

I had a dream once that I was playing a game of mafia, and the moderator suddenly posted "I'm now playing the game. My role PM is X." and I went in the dream "isn't that a little evil to be doing? I know it's a bastard game, but that's really evil." I got modkilled immediately afterwards and woke up.

~
Defaults
~
JOAT
: You have access to several 1-Shot abilities, which are listed below.
~
1-Shot Hammerer
: Once per game, during the day you may PM the moderator with
Hammer: Player.
This player will automatically be hammered. This cannot be used in ELO.
~
1-Shot Strongman Ninja
: Once per game, you may become a Strongman Ninja. Any kills you preform will ignore immunity, and you will not be seen visiting your target.
~
1-Shot Loyal Doctor
: Once per game, you may target someone to protect them against one kill that night. This ability will fail against anyone not aligned with you.
~
1-Shot Announcing Bus Driver
: Once per game, you may target two players to switch all actions targeting them between them. They will be informed a Bus Driver targeted them, but not who targeted them.

~
Private Communication
: You have access to The Abyss, which is located here.
~
Secret Identities
: You know that Clone, KawaiiKame, and MegAzumarill are also aligned with
The Horrible Dreams

~
Factional Kill
: The Horrible Dreams have access to a factional kill, which you may use every night in an attempt to kill another player in the game.

You win if
The Horrible Dreams
compromise half the town, and all threats to your faction are dead, or if this situation is impossible to prevent.

Spoiler: Clone
Falsely Prophetic Fridge
Strange Dreams Mafia

Welcome, Clone! You are an
Falsely Prophetic Fridge (Mafia Compulsive Inverse Public Role Inquisitor)
, and aligned with
The Horrible Dreams.

I had a dream once that this fridge would talk in riddles, but none of its riddles made sense. It kept saying "I saw in a dream" something happened, and then it never happened. But the most disturbing part about it, was how it proved these things didn't happen.

~
Defaults
~
Compulsive
: Each night you are alive, you must take actions with all your personal abilities.
~
Inverse
: All your actions will return the opposite result of what they should.
~
Public
: All of personal abilities results will be publicly posted by the mod. This will be posted with daystart as "I saw in a dream... (feedback)."
~
Role Inquisitor
: You may ask the mod a question about another player's role, excluding their alignment. The moderator will truthfully respond about this. For example, you may ask the mod if this player possesses a kill, or if this player may learn information about another player.

~
Private Communication
~
Secret Identities
: You know that Empathice, KawaiiKame, and MegAzumarill are also aligned with
The Horrible Dreams

~
Factional Kill

You win if
The Horrible Dreams
compromise half the town, and all threats to your faction are dead, or if this situation is impossible to prevent.

Spoiler: KawaiiKame
Suddenly Demonic Friend
Strange Dreams Mafia

Welcome, KawaiiKame! You are a
Suddenly Demonic Friend (Mafia 1-Shot Bulletproof Godfather Flavor Cop)
, and aligned with
The Horrible Dreams.

I had a dream that one of my friends just suddenly turned into a demon. I was mid-conversation with them, and then they turned into a demon and started critiquing all my stories for their lore, and how inconsistent they were. It was honestly kinda rude.

~
Defaults
~
1-Shot Bulletproof
: The first time you are attacked at night, you will automatically survive.
~
Godfather
: You will appear to be Innocent to Cops.
~
Flavor Cop
: Each night, you may target another player in the game to learn the flavor attached to their role PM. You will not learn anything else about their PM.

~
Private Communication
~
Secret Identities
: You know that Empathice, Clone, and MegAzumarill are also aligned with
The Horrible Dreams

~
Factional Kill

You win if
The Horrible Dreams

Spoiler: MegAzumarill
Abandoned Mall
Strange Dreams Mafia

Welcome, MegAzumarill! You are a
Abandoned Mall (Mafia Jailkeeper)
, and aligned with
The Horrible Dreams.

I had a dream once that I was stuck inside this place. I couldn't escape nor do anything to get out. It's always been a weird place to return to, and think about. Do you think it wants me stuck there?

~
Defaults
~
Jailkeeper
: Each night, you may target another player in the game simulataneously protecting from all kills tonight, and roleblocking them.

~
Private Communication
: You have access to Abyss, which is located here.
~
Secret Identities
: You know that Empathice, Clone, and KawaiiKame are also aligned with
The Horrible Dreams

~
Factional Kill

You win if
The Horrible Dreams

Spoiler: Doctor Drew
Faceless Jury
Strange Dreams Mafia

Welcome, Doctor Drew! You are a
Faceless Jury (2-Shot Nightmare Decider)
, and aligned with
The Good Dreams.

I had a dream once that I was on trial for something. I forgot what it was, but nobody there had a face. They were like mannequins, and the power they had was uncanny. The second I said something wrong, they'd chain me to the spot and make me do something. I didn't like that dream.

~
Defaults
~
2-Shot Nightmare Decider
: Twice per game, during the day, you may forcibly cause someone to run the Nightmare. This will be publicly announced. If you use this ability after the Nightmare is full, nothing will happen and you will not be refunded the charge.

You win if
all threats to
The Good Dreams

Spoiler: Enchant
Nightmare Runner
Strange Dreams Mafia

Welcome, Enchant! You are a
, and aligned with
The Good Dreams.

I had a nightmare once that I was forced to play SAW in an abandoned mall, that was stylized like Code Lyoko. I kept running and running, but I could never escape the nightmare, until I fell into the abyss and died.

~
Defaults
~
Weak Hider
: Each night you may hide behind another player. Assuming no interference, you will be rendered immune to all kills that night, but will die if your target is killed. Additionally, you will die if you target anyone who is not aligned with you.
~
Informed
: Each night, you will be informed of how many players who cannot win with with
The Good Dreams
were in the Nightmare.

You win if
all threats to
The Good Dreams

Spoiler: DragonEater70
Beacon
Strange Dreams Mafia

Welcome, DragonEater70! You are
Beacon (Innocent Child)
, and aligned with
The Good Dreams.

I had a dream once that you were with me, my sweet, pure boy. That we got to live happily together. I miss you. Please come back to me, I miss you.

~
Defaults
~
Innocent Child
: At any time, you may post
Mod confirm me
Reveal alignment
, or anything along these lines that clearly conveys you wish to use this ability, and I will publicly confirm your role and alignment.

You win if
all threats to
The Good Dreams

Spoiler: Kyoko Kirigiri
Voidfiend Doctor
Strange Dreams Mafia

Welcome, Kyoko Kirigiri! You are a
, and aligned with
The Good Dreams.

I had a dream once that there were two guardians of some old fortress leading to hell. They were linked together in some intrinsic manner. I couldn't tell you how, but they both had some secret ability to them.

~
Defaults
~
2-Shot Doctor
: Twice per game, you may target someone to protect them against one kill that night.

~
Private Communication
: You have access to The Fortress Sanctuary, which is located here.
~
Mason Partner
: You know
Flea The Magician
is also a member of
The Good Dreams
. You also know that Flea The Magician is a 1-Shot Bloodhound.

You win if
all threats to
The Good Dreams

Please confirm you have read this PM by submitting your flavor back to me, OR by posting in the Fortress Sanctuary.

Spoiler: Flea The Magician
Voidfiend Bloodhound
Strange Dreams Mafia

Welcome, Flea The Magician! You are a
Voidfiend Bloodhound (1-Shot Masonry Bloodhound)
, and aligned with
The Good Dreams.

~
Defaults
~
1-Shot Bloodhound
: Once per game, you may target someone to learn if they are "Town" or "Not Town".

~
Private Communication
: You have access to The Fortress Sanctuary, which is located here.
~
Mason Partner
: You know
Voidfiend1
is also a member of
The Good Dreams
. You also know that Voidfiend1 is a 2-Shot Doctor.

You win if
all threats to
The Good Dreams

Please confirm you have read this PM by submitting your flavor back to me, OR by posting in the Fortress Sanctuary.

Spoiler: Save the Dragons
Lost Dragon Corpse
Strange Dreams Mafia

Welcome, Save the Dragons! You are a
Lost Dragon Corpse (2-Shot Graveyard Medium)
, and aligned with
The Good Dreams.

I had a dream once that there was the corpse of a great beast, and it served as a graveyard of souls. You could freely communicate with them, and they could communicate with you, but someone had to be willing to be the conduit. I was that conduit.

~
Defaults
~
2-Shot Graveyard Medium
: Twice per game, during the day, you may target a dead player in the game, if you are still alive, or a living player if you are dead. That player will be informed at the start of the night phase that someone is reaching out to them from the other side. You will be given access to a PT with them, where you may freely post for that night. At the end of the night phase, the PT will lock, and remain locked for the remainder of the game.

You win if
all threats to
The Good Dreams

Spoiler: TemporalLich
Biblically Accurate Angel
Strange Dreams Mafia

Welcome, TemporalLich! You are a
Biblically Accurate Angel (Town JOAT)
, and aligned with
The Good Dreams.

I had a dream once that BE NOT AFRAID BE NOT AFRAID BE NOT AFRAID BE NOT AFRAID BE NOT AFRAID BE NOT AFRAID BE NOT AFRAID BE NOT AFRAID BE NOT AFRAID BE NOT AFRAID BE NOT AFRAID BE NOT AFRAID BE NOT AFRAID BE NOT AFRAID BE NOT AFRAID BE NOT AFRAID BE NOT AFRAID BE NOT AFRAID BE NOT AFRAID BE NOT AFRAID.

~
Defaults
~
JOAT
: You have access to several 1-Shot abilities, which are listed below.
~
1-Shot Doctor
: Once per game, you may target someone to protect them against one kill that night.
~
1-Shot Cop
: Once per game, you may target someone to learn if they are a "Horrible Dream" or "Not a Horrible Dream".
~
1-Shot PGO
: Once per game, you may kill all players who target you tonight.
~
1-Shot Roleblocker
: Once per game, you may prevent another player from taking any actions tonight.

You win if
all threats to
The Good Dreams

Spoiler: Carl
Carl
Strange Dreams Mafia

Welcome, Radical Rat, you are now Carl! You are
Carl (Town Vengeful Announcing Fruit Vendor)
, and aligned with
The Good Dreams.

I had a dream once that I met a man named Carl. He did his own thing running a stand, and I asked him why he wasn't scared of dying. He pulled out a deagle and showed it to me, and told me that was the reason why. If anyone tried, he'd be taking them down with him.

~
Defaults
~
Announcing Fruit Vendor
: Each night, you may target another player. That player will be informed that Carl targeted them, and that they were given a piece of fruit.
~
Vengeful
: If you die for any reason, you may target another player and attempt to kill them. The thread will be unlocked during this point. You may submit your action via the main thread by posting
VENGE: NAME
or by privately submitting that.

You win if
all threats to
The Good Dreams

Spoiler: imaginality
The Final Dreamer
Strange Dreams Mafia

Welcome, imaginality! You are
The Final Dreamer (Town Inventor)
, and aligned with
The Good Dreams.

I had a dream once that dreams were outlawed. It was impossible to dream because the government outlawed it. As the final one, I was granted unilateral power to change the world. That was my goal: change the world. I like to think I did so.

~
Defaults
~
Inventor
: Each night, you may target another player and give them an invention. The limits to your invention are what is considered Normal on the forums. Please keep action submissions to one modifier and one ability. Anything more complex than that is subject to my own discretion to decide if it would be normal. If I feel I have to PM implosion to ask if it would be allowed in a normal, I will reject it.

You win if
all threats to
The Good Dreams

Spoiler: Gimli
Gary Oak
Strange Dreams Mafia

Welcome, Gimli! You are
Gary Oak (Town Hated Bodyguard)
, and aligned with
The Good Dreams.

I had a dream once that you were here. I hated you so much for being in this dream. But you did save me, and for that, I'm grateful.

~
Defaults
~
Bodyguard
: Each night, you may target another player. If that player should die, you will instead die.
~
Hated
: You take one less vote to eliminate. This is publicly announced at the start of the game, and reflected in all vote counts as "Korina".

You win if
all threats to
The Good Dreams

Spoiler: Ranger
Shadow Man
Strange Dreams Mafia

Welcome, Ranger! You are a
Shadow Man (Town Detective OR Psychologist)
, and aligned with
The Good Dreams.

I had a dream once there was a man who nobody could see, and as a result, he was the world's greatest PI. He told me everything about me before disappearing again, and told me about my trauma and how it effects my life, and then disappeared again.

~
Defaults
~
Choice
: Before the game begins, you must submit which role between the two you would like.
~
Detective
: Each night, you may target another player in the game to learn if they have killed someone else before. If they possess the ability to kill someone, and have not used it yet, you will be given a negative result.
~
Psychologist
: Each night, you may target another player in the game to learn if they possess the ability to kill someone, and have not used it yet. If they have killed someone previously, you will be given a negative result.

You win if
all threats to
The Good Dreams

Please confirm you have read this PM by submitting which role you would prefer to be.

Spoiler: Nono
Mystical Magical Table
Strange Dreams Mafia

Welcome, Nono! You are a
Mystical Magical Table (Town Non-Consecutive Commuter)
, and aligned with
The Good Dreams.

I had a dream once there was a table that could just fly, but not for very long. If someone tried to hit it, it'd be impossible to hit, but it had to wait a few seconds between flight to do it again.

~
Defaults
~
Non-Consecutive Commuter
: You may choose to commute at night, rendering you immune to all actions for that night regardless of anything that would say otherwise. You cannot use this ability twice in a row.

You win if
all threats to
The Good Dreams

GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1022 (isolation #66) » Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:49 am

Post by Korina »

MT's alt win-con was the thing I was most interested to see because that's so interesting to play around.

Also, a very key design principle that I was hoping would come up: If DE got culted, he'd be revealed as a cultist instead, since MT's recruitment retains all abilities.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1023 (isolation #67) » Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:51 am

Post by Korina »

I might try to salvage some concepts and ideas from this setup and run a successor to this one as well, just so some of the roles from this setup see the justice they deserve.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1067 (isolation #68) » Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:07 am

Post by Korina »

The motive was that Empath posted something meant for the scum PT in the main thread due to a forum bug and using the execute on someone would distract everyone from that, which, it did!

As for you being the target, I actually don’t remember.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1069 (isolation #69) » Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:11 am

Post by Korina »

I am, for what its worth - going to redesign this setup and run it again, because holy shit are there ideas here that I think need to be explored. I’m planning on trying to get a basis and review done by this summer with a run date expecting around May to July.

I am going to PM everyone who played (minus Clone) when that comes back around, for the redux.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1070 (isolation #70) » Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:12 am

Post by Korina »

I will be taking a break from the site for the next couple of days though, and I'll be intermittently checking this thread specifically and will release all PTs once I get them. If anyone wants to talk about the setup or anything about it, my discord is still Korina#0359.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1085 (isolation #71) » Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:56 am

Post by Korina »

You got me.

VOTE: Porkens

Now die, I have a guilty on you
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1091 (isolation #72) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 2:59 am

Post by Korina »

As soon as I get off work today
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1092 (isolation #73) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 9:39 am

Post by Korina »

All PTs are public.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1096 (isolation #74) » Mon Apr 10, 2023 5:50 am

Post by Korina »

(This is an update the new version of this is set to be in signups soon. It won’t start until TM is mostly over, or fully over.)
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B