Micro 1072: Turf Wars | Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #18 (isolation #0) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 5:57 am

Post by Aureal »

I think it's probably best to keep the neighborhood info quiet for now, although I do have an idea for later that would probably involve getting some information.

Now... A MASSCLAIM on the other hand, go go go! I'm VT. :mrgreen:
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #30 (isolation #1) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 7:29 am

Post by Aureal »

In post 15, Lorne Malvo wrote:
In post 9, patchwork wrote: this is my first micro, and this is a fun setup, so i'm excited to play with yall
dropping an rvs vote on VOTE: aureal, hi to you too! o/
Why has RVSing survived all these years on MS?
So, you don't want people to start off by going "gosh Lorne Malvo sounds like the most villainous name ever so gotta VOTE: Lorne Malvo"?

What do you think would be a better way to open games? Pushing for a MASSCLAIM? :mrgreen:
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #50 (isolation #2) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 9:06 am

Post by Aureal »

In post 33, Lorne Malvo wrote: No, people can play however they like, I'm not in a position to judge them for it
I'm just surprised that it's only really a thing on MS and not anywhere else
So you're familiar with how things work elsewhere then? Is that where all your experience comes from, or is this a newer account here?

Really am curious how games start without some form of RVS though! I've only ever played here. Sometimes you might have obvious mechanics talk you can start with but that's definitely not the case all the time.
In post 34, Doctor Drew wrote: Guys I am Cult Leader, obviously.

So who else wants to join my hood with me and my loyal minion?
Oooo will there be muffins?
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (isolation #3) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 10:47 am

Post by Aureal »

...is furtive saying he knows both scum are not in the same neighborhood?

VOTE: furtiveglance
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (isolation #4) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 11:39 am

Post by Aureal »

Nothing would happen?? This thing is moving at a page per hour, and still all totally within my workday. :o
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (isolation #5) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 11:45 am

Post by Aureal »

Look
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (isolation #6) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 11:45 am

Post by Aureal »

I'm posting
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (isolation #7) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 11:45 am

Post by Aureal »

Lots
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (isolation #8) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 11:45 am

Post by Aureal »

This is helping
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (isolation #9) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 11:49 am

Post by Aureal »

No
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (isolation #10) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 11:49 am

Post by Aureal »

Why carry scum
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (isolation #11) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 11:49 am

Post by Aureal »

That bad
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (isolation #12) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 2:23 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 57, patchwork wrote: hey KittyTacky when you get onto the game can you provide your opinion on the players (especially furtive and lorne)
Why specifically furtive and Lorne? Did they do something in particular that makes you want other opinions?

In post 60, Lorne Malvo wrote: I'm an alt
My theory is that people on MS are less familiar with each other than somewhere like MU, where it's easier to start with inside jokes or something like that
Yeah I kinda figured you were an alt.

And I'm pretty sure Drew's cult thing is an inside joke.
In post 106, Lorne Malvo wrote:
In post 104, Skygazer wrote: lorne have we played together before
No, I'm trying to figure out if you're 20 or 40
I bet you can't figure out if I'm 20 or 40.

...if you're mobile posting and thus have to click around to see my join date, anyway. :shifty:
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (isolation #13) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 2:28 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 133, patchwork wrote:
In post 132, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 131, patchwork wrote:
In post 129, furtiveglance wrote: Oh and Skygazer is the player who's given me the scummiest vibes so far
explain?
"found scum gg"
makes sense UNVOTE:
Okay patch, how about you explain this unvote? Skygazer says Drew is scummy so you vote Drew. Then furtive says actually Skygazer is the scummy one so you unvote Drew? Did furtive actually convince you that Skygazer is scummy?
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #171 (isolation #14) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 2:42 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 156, patchwork wrote: how do i even explain this lol
i want to discuss the game and such but no one's really posting, and then furtive pops in to talk about the setup (which everyone has seen if they're playing this game, because that's what you do before you sign up for a random micro). it is a little agitating because furtive hasn't really been doing much prior to this, and talking about the setup is a way you can look towny but not actually contribute. that's why i asked them to stop talking about setup and talk about the actual game and the players who have posted.
and then i feel like none of you are really taking me seriously, which is frustrating. like, idk, there's really not much to talk about, and we have two slots who haven't posted at all, and then no one's really actually talking about the game itself and it's just Stressful, i guess. i want people to have discussions about the game so we can solve faster but no one's really there to engage me, and questioning lorne about his strangely fast tr on me got no good ends... i'm really not trying to control the way the game goes, it's just that nothing is really happening atm and i want to Talk to people
pedit: sorry if i'm making the activity levels too high or something. idk i'm just wanting to Talk with People abou the game and that's just not happening
You don't want people to make jokes. You don't want people to talk about the setup. You want people to focus on 'the game' but you don't realize that all of that IS part of the game.

If you want people to talk about players, how about you do it instead of insisting that other people do it? What do you think about furtive's comment about being cleared if your neighbour is mafia? Do you think he just made a mistake in reading, or did he slip up because he has TMI? You had an interesting reaction to it, but didn't directly give an opinion about it.
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (isolation #15) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 4:13 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 194, patchwork wrote:
In post 189, Oclaxian Empire wrote: How does this make sense?
blatantly asserting that you've "found scum" in the same way you'd wave a red flag in front of a bull's face as a way to get players to pay attention to you could come from a scum perspective, because in theory scum is supposed to be quiet and avoid that attention to avoid scumreads, so a scum member could do the exact opposite for towncred.
or at least that's how i understood it. i don't really scumread stargazer and the post doesn't ping me that much because it's literally just NAI, and i'm more confident about stargazer town than stargazer scum. also, they have the best vibes
Scum isn't really going to act in any particular way. Maybe in the context of one particular person playing a specific way ("meta"), but people who post a lot and grab attention can readily be scum too. You'd think starting out a game by loudly claiming to be a cop with an 87% chance of reflecting night actions would get you an awful lot of suspicion, but I've seen it work. :P
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (isolation #16) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 5:19 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 201, Oclaxian Empire wrote: Drel: I think it's a fair statement, because it's the same assumption we had at the start anyways, that mafia flipping means the other is confirmed town, but that's clearly not true. Like someone said earlier, it's more likely to come from town in our opinion, rather than scum going "haha, I can post this to look townie!"
I would really love if you could elaborate on how you decided that it's either town making a reading error or scum trying to look like town by pretending to make a reading error. Why do you apparently think it's impossible that it's scum making a comment that shows he has TMI? Or heck, just scum who made a reading error? If it's actually a reading error, it's not alignment indicative. So I don't even know why scum would pretend to make such a thing.
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (isolation #17) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 5:47 pm

Post by Aureal »

I voted furtive because his post looks like it could be a scumslip. The scum know who their scum partner and neighbor(s) are. They know whether both scum are together in the same neighborhood or not. That implication of the post from furtive was that both scum are in separate neighborhoods. Only scum could know this. I'm asking why you are not taking that possibility into account.
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (isolation #18) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:12 pm

Post by Aureal »

Uh, the mod doesn't get to choose the hoods, randomness does. So the odds are low that both scum are in the same neighborhood, as that's just one possible combo out of... (statistics don't fail me now!) Uh... A lot. !8 I think is how it's written? Or was it 8!

(statistics have failed me, sigh)
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (isolation #19) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:24 pm

Post by Aureal »

So I'm not even sure where 50/50 comes in? Let me try this again. 8 people. So 7 possibilities for someone to have a particular neighbor.

This shouldn't actually be a factorial, I think it actually needs a lot more subtraction because each possibility is contingent on the ones before. I don't want to actually put in the work to remember how to calculate it but I think it's pretty clearly much lower than 50%. Is it exactly 1/7 and I'm vastly overthinking this? :?
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (isolation #20) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 9:32 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 218, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 216, Aureal wrote: I voted furtive because his post looks like it could be a scumslip. The scum know who their scum partner and neighbor(s) are. They know whether both scum are together in the same neighborhood or not. That implication of the post from furtive was that both scum are in separate neighborhoods. Only scum could know this. I'm asking why you are not taking that possibility into account.
+1 scum
Is this indicating you think furtive is scum, I'm scum, or you're scum? Or just asking for more scum? :lol:
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (isolation #21) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 9:50 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 222, KittyTacky wrote: In actuality I think talking about a massclaim in this setup is scummy. It reeks of trying to act like you are helping without actually helping because a massclaim won't help as there are no PRs and mafia will just claim neighbor.
Yes, I thought it was sooooo incredibly helpful to call for massclaim and to claim a role that everyone knows I don't have because everyone has the same role. :P

Kitty -town

(How would finding PRs be helpful anyway, except to scum? Isn't this typically why we
don't
massclaim off the bat?)
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (isolation #22) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:24 am

Post by Aureal »

In post 255, patchwork wrote: btw, aureal, when you have time, can we have a readlist? pretty please with a cherry on top?
I'm not typically much for doing this 'readlist' thing but since you asked nicely, in descending order of towniness:

Doctor Drew: leaning town as I feel pretty in sync with his attitude here (no I did not think his saying he "loved" Lorne's TR on patch meant he was saying it was townie), also furtive gave a meta-read that Drew is town and if furtive is scum he's probably not starting off the game with little but a TR on his partner

Oclaxian Empire: I don't agree with all their takes but asks good questions, seems to actually be trying to figure things out

Skygazer: mixed feelings, had to ISO her to even remember anything besides getting thrown off by Drew's sarcastic 'love', I don't love the talk about her neighbor being town and asking about neighbor claiming at the start but I did like the retort to Lorne about being able to change reads

patchwork: uuuuuuuuuuh I'm not nearly as sold on 'overeager town' as everyone else, I'm finding it hard to follow the deluge of posts, and the reaction to furtive's mistake seems like the sort of thing they'd say if scum partnered

Lorne Malvo: I did not like , kinda seemed like trying to direct the flow of the game, and the whole conversation about TRing patch to saying not to casually throw out townreads to acting very confident about it reads really oddly- I guess it's a serious read now but for a while there it seemed like some sort of game Lorne was playing

KittyTacky: I don't know where they're coming from with reads that are largely the opposite of how I feel and his reads give me nothing to work with to know why, also it seems kinda scummy the way he reacted to my massclaim joke

furtiveglance: possible scumslip, hasn't been much of a presence (and I kind of expect him to be a presence), and his waffling on Lorne seems like the sort of thing he'd scumread
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (isolation #23) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:52 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 298, furtiveglance wrote: Aureal, 1 line is waffling now?
Basically all your posts are one line, so sure!

Hey, I'm just calling it the way I feel like you would feel! :P
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (isolation #24) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:07 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 299, patchwork wrote: on me: agree on the overeager town thing, though how is what i said regarding furt's "slip" partnered? i was just saying i didnt wanna jump to conclusions, so i was going with occam's razor there and assuming it's a misread, like how korina and grim both thought maf could only be paired with town
In post 120, patchwork wrote: furtive is that seriously the first thing you come back with lol
In post 121, patchwork wrote: furtive please talk players and not mechanics
Could easily be a scum partner going "OMGWTF dude why did you say that, shut up about that and find something else to talk about so maybe they won't dig at it too much"
on kt: are you placing them low because you dont agree, or for other reasons?
I'm not sure how to be more clear than I was. I don't agree with most of their reads, they didn't really give reasoning so I don't know where they come from to evaluate why they have those reads, and the thinking my joke is scummy at this point seems like it could be him seeing some people are suspicious of me and positioning to further that wagon.
lorne: if theyre trying to guide conversation, ehat about me?
Yeah, that was part of why I'm feeling Drew here, I clearly didn't really like the way you were telling people what to talk or not talk about. But Lorne is doing it more subtly here, using talk about who's going to get voted off, and it's just a few hours into the game. Really premature sort of comment there.
also is sky just a vibe read? /genq

I guess. It's more of a "I don't have much of a read because they're only pinging me lightly in either direction" than a read.
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (isolation #25) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:19 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 306, Oclaxian Empire wrote:
In post 302, Aureal wrote:
In post 298, furtiveglance wrote: Aureal, 1 line is waffling now?
Basically all your posts are one line, so sure!

Hey, I'm just calling it the way I feel like you would feel! :P
Why are you doing this specifically? I’m confused on this.
Because I've played with furtive several times and know he likes to scumread people for the way they phrase things. He led a speedwagon to miseliminate me for that sort of thing in our first game together so I find it funny to try to (badly) use the tactic back at him. He actually got mileage out of it to peg a scum everyone else was townreading in the next game we had, so I can't totally dismiss the tactic out of hand, but I still find it weird and thought I'd throw that out there.
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (isolation #26) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:31 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 309, Oclaxian Empire wrote:
In post 307, Aureal wrote: Could easily be a scum partner going "OMGWTF dude why did you say that, shut up about that and find something else to talk about so maybe they won't dig at it too much"
scum have their scum pt so why would they need to post smth like that in the thread?
I feel like patchwork especially would be inclined to just post their thoughts straight away right there to make sure it got to furtive where furtive was posting. Surely the existence of scum PTs doesn't mean scum only direct each other there? There was definitely some scum posting trying to guide the flailing partner in thread in the micro I just finished.
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (isolation #27) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:40 pm

Post by Aureal »

I have no idea why the stage of the game would be relevant.
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (isolation #28) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:32 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 316, Oclaxian Empire wrote:
In post 314, Aureal wrote: I have no idea why the stage of the game would be relevant.
Because why are you going to look at something from RVS, or directly out of RVS and go “that clearly indicates these two are aligned”

Timing is everything.
Still not following. Partners are partners no matter what point of the game it is. The partner trying to counsel the flailing scum in my other game was pretty early on. Sometimes scum apparently like to RVS each other to mess with VCA which I also do not understand, but I think it's worth making note of strange interactions if you notice them. Obviously I'm not calling them scum partners at this stage just because of it, but if furtive were to flip scum, I'd give patch a much more wary eye because of that interaction.
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (isolation #29) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:23 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 325, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 309, Oclaxian Empire wrote:
In post 307, Aureal wrote: Could easily be a scum partner going "OMGWTF dude why did you say that, shut up about that and find something else to talk about so maybe they won't dig at it too much"
scum have their scum pt so why would they need to post smth like that in the thread?
Seriously, this is such a jump to a conclusion. I checked the setup and it doesn't specifically say mafia have day talk, but I assume they do?

Why wouldn't this just be a topic of discussion in the scum PT? Even if they don't have day talk, why would they make such a blatant post like you mentioned?
"blatant"? So you're agreeing with me that it seems like it could be the reaction a scum partner would have?

Like, I don't know why that's such a strange thing to you. Do you not believe that scum could ever possibly try to lead a partner to more productive talk with posts in-game? Do you not believe that town can think that scum are doing that? I just told you that I just saw that sort of thing in a previous game; do you think I'm lying? Because you can read for yourself.

In post 334, Doctor Drew wrote: And I am not super confident on Oclaxian, but feel like Aureal needs the tires kicked on at least.
Oh dear, is that really your only line? Your tire kicking won't be any more effective here. :P
In post 337, Doctor Drew wrote: But, you saying that mod wouldn't put both scum in a hood together, even though mod said that could happen. And you implying that scum have day talk, even though it is never mentioned in the game setup.

Maybe I am judging you too harshly, but you have modded many a game here.....many with some crazy setups(love your games btw.....only a few more spots for Weird Dreams!), but you would know these things. I have somewhat of a ping that you may have slipped.
Wait, are you calling Oc out on the same potential scumslip I'm calling furtive out on- acting like it's certain that scum are not paired? But it's crazy and scummy for me to do it? Like, what?

I totally would assume mafia PT is open at all times, too, because that's how all games I've been in have been. Are there actually many games where it isn't?
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (isolation #30) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:33 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 360, Doctor Drew wrote: I have a question for the class, without naming names......

Do you think your Hood partner is scum?
Explain how this is not fishing for info on who the neighbors are?
In post 354, Skygazer wrote: furtive vote was because they came in with mostly fluff and mechanical stuff; seemed like they were trying to appear helpful w/o trying to solve
Thanks for following up with the reasoning behind the vote, I was confused why you would vote him at the same time for a different reason.
In post 363, Skygazer wrote:
In post 185, Oclaxian Empire wrote: grim: why does someone coming across as unreserved make u think they might be town?
scum temper their words more, think a lot more about the content of their posts before posting, tend to plan more around having natural trajectories, worry about optics, etc
People who say this sort of thing make me sad. :(
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (isolation #31) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 1:55 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 380, patchwork wrote:
In post 356, Skygazer wrote: oclaxian comes across as kind of scummy to me bc they're posting a lot but their posting seems very inoffensive? it feels like they're just kind of throwing a lot out there to appear townie but come across as somewhat reserved to me
i actually disagree on this
like i get they're not really doing much but i think grim's posting is good and that they're trying to solve, just a little slower. also, grim's voting aureal, but can't really push her because she's just Not Been Here
Who's Not Been Here? Don't think there's anyone by that name in this game.
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (isolation #32) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 1:57 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 382, patchwork wrote:
In post 368, Aureal wrote: People who say this sort of thing make me sad.
it is generally true though
According to whom?
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (isolation #33) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 2:00 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 374, Oclaxian Empire wrote: Here’s a genuine question: what do people make of Lorne’s recent posting?
I think he should've roleclaimed "patchwork's personal mentor."
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (isolation #34) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 2:02 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 408, patchwork wrote: yeah i know i'm just like not willing to get tunneled over dumb shit again
glad everyone seems to tr me this game though because Oh Man
The only way to not get tunneled over dumb shit is to not play.
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (isolation #35) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 2:14 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 414, Oclaxian Empire wrote: grim: kt, sky, lorne, and kinda u.
What do you base that on? Post count? Substance? Consistency of presence? I don't think that grouping of people fits in any, at least without including others as well.
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (isolation #36) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 2:17 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 416, patchwork wrote:
In post 413, Aureal wrote:
In post 408, patchwork wrote: yeah i know i'm just like not willing to get tunneled over dumb shit again
glad everyone seems to tr me this game though because Oh Man
The only way to not get tunneled over dumb shit is to not play.
what does this mean + can you contribute
It means what it means. It seems pretty obvious to me. You have no control over what the other players do. Ergo, the only way not to have something happen in the game is to not be in it.
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #425 (isolation #37) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 2:19 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 418, patchwork wrote: aureal i would literally retract my vote on you if you provided a single readlist
You want another readlist???? It's hardly changed, though I'm strongly considering moving furtive up and voting Kitty instead. Maybe bump Oc up over Drew.
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (isolation #38) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 2:23 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 419, Oclaxian Empire wrote:
In post 417, Aureal wrote:
What do you base that on? Post count? Substance? Consistency of presence? I don't think that grouping of people fits in any, at least without including others as well.
grim: based off of "when i think about this game, do i remember this player is in the game" bc if i cant remember ur in the game, ur probably not posting enough.
Wait, I thought I was your top scumread? And you can't even remember I'm in the game? How the heck does that work? I don't forget the existence of my scumreads, I forget the one where I don't have reads, like Skygazer.
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (isolation #39) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 2:26 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 420, patchwork wrote:
In post 417, Aureal wrote:
kt is barely here and no one's really gotten to have a chance to converse with them properly, sky is active in bursts and it's hard to read her, lorne is refusing to be active, and you have yet to make a single post with actual substance
Clearly we have vastly different ideas of what "substance" is.
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (isolation #40) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 2:30 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 431, Oclaxian Empire wrote: grim: i think ur scum for that exact reason: i barely remember ur in the game and ur posts just kinda exist. they don't do anything. kt, sky, and lorne at least have done stuff. u've just kinda existed in my eyes.
So let me get this straight. Drew thinks I'm scum because he thinks I'm hard scumreading furtiveglance over a possible scumslip. You think I'm scum because I'm not doing anything.

What even is this. I don't. What.
In post 432, Oclaxian Empire wrote: ur so utr that it makes u scum in my eyes
What's utr?
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (isolation #41) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 2:32 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 435, patchwork wrote: you literally pushed furtive for a "scumslip" and didn't start any discussion over actual important things afterwards
Trying to pursue leads on scum is not actual important things. Okay. Fine.
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (isolation #42) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 2:36 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 437, Oclaxian Empire wrote: under the radar
I really don't think I'm under the radar, I'm getting scumread by most everyone. You, KT, Drew, Sky, patch, and furtive at first though it looks like he changed his mind. That just leaves Lorne, who isn't really saying anything about anyone save patchwork.
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (isolation #43) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 2:50 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 444, Oclaxian Empire wrote: Drel: So instead of just accepting you’re being scumread, try to do something so people stop doing so?
Why do you think I'm sitting here throwing irritated spammy posts back and forth with you guys? This is not at all my style and you're frustrating me greatly with your expectations that I should be playing the way you do. It's been two freaking days since the game opened and I guess you expect me to have it solved already or something. Do you not have lives? I'm not an aggressive hyper poster and if you just scumread people for being more patient, deliberate, and thoughtful, you're going to end up being wrong an awful lot.
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (isolation #44) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:02 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 445, Oclaxian Empire wrote: Drel: I mean, I’m barely reading the game compared to Kori and Grim, but the best I can tell from what I’ve read is you think Furtive scumslipped, and that’s about it. You gave reads when asked for them and that’s about it.

Now, you have been talking with us and Patchwork, and that’s great, but do something *more*. Sell us on your reads. Do something.
So can I just say "vibes" like furtive did to explain his scumread and you'll think that's fine and dandy now? Like, what? I think I've been plenty more substantive than a good few people. Kitty is obviously the non-presence in this game, not me. Sky also seems pretty wishy-washy. Drew hasn't done anything but eye Lorne's townreading of patch, decide that I'm on some Grand Crusade against furtive while you think I'm not even pushing him, and give other reads when requested. furtive has, like I said, not been much of a presence, and even he acknowledged it when he talked about losing two newbie games getting to him. Lorne is obviously playing I Don't Care What You Think style and giving nothing and people seem reasonably accepting of that. Heck, I don't really even know that patch has been very substantive- sure they post a lot but it feels like it's basically all yelling at other people to Do Something and drowning out more thoughtful conversation.
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (isolation #45) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:06 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 448, Doctor Drew wrote:
Are you having an issue with two different people scum reading you for two different reasons?
When the reasons seem to be conflicting, yes. You guys are breaking my brain with this, like you're reading totally different games.

Are you not going to respond to my post for you earlier?
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (isolation #46) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:29 pm

Post by Aureal »

and

Did you miss them because patchwork is drowning the thread in complaints about how other people need to Do Something? I'm starting to think that might be their scum game, but I need to eat some dinner and breathe before I try thinking about that too much.
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (isolation #47) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 6:47 pm

Post by Aureal »

The Content of the First 6.5 Hours of the Game, from patchwork's ISO:

Spoiler: patch triggering shitposting then complaining about the quality of content provided
In post 52, patchwork wrote: can i have an evil muffin?
In post 59, patchwork wrote: btw drew. can you quit fluffposting, thanks!
In post 65, patchwork wrote: now drew it'd be sick if you could provide some actual opinions on the game, be it on setup, players so far, opinions on interactions
but i mean feel free to keep fluffposting, we can hammer you then

Spoiler: patch thinks talking about players is good and people should do it
In post 16, patchwork wrote:
In post 15, Lorne Malvo wrote:
In post 9, patchwork wrote: this is my first micro, and this is a fun setup, so i'm excited to play with yall
dropping an rvs vote on VOTE: aureal, hi to you too! o/
Why has RVSing survived all these years on MS?
is it a bad thing? in my opinion dropping votes on people and talking about them helps to generate discussion and get the actual game into play
In post 57, patchwork wrote: hey KittyTacky when you get onto the game can you provide your opinion on the players (especially furtive and lorne)

Spoiler: all of the content patch has that's giving any sort of opinion about other players before patch demands an opinion on players from Kitty
In post 39, patchwork wrote: it's a little strange how you can be so confident in my being town on page two
i dont even feel like im coming off that way either
Yup, that's it!

Spoiler: patch doesn't think people are Contenting
In post 93, patchwork wrote: townreads so far are skygazer and lorne malvo in that order, everyone else is null because no one is Contenting

Spoiler: all of the content giving opinions on other players that patch has made in the interim period before complaining that no one else is Contenting
In post 91, patchwork wrote:
In post 88, Lorne Malvo wrote: You could live between me and Sky and be the neighbour of us both
i'd love to
In post 89, Lorne Malvo wrote: I don't throw out townreads, I know what I'm doing
pretty sure sky knows what they're doing too
but oh well i'll take your word for it
Yup, that's it! (does this really count as any sort of read?)

Spoiler: patch again wants people to post takes on other people
In post 110, patchwork wrote: hey, lorne, skygazer, before we lapse into unrelated conversation, what're your takes on aureal and furtive?

Spoiler: all of the interim player-related content since patch wanted Contenting
In post 99, patchwork wrote: ok but lorne's townread has weird vibes though right
Is it too generous to even call this player-related content?

Spoiler: patch's take on the players they wanted takes on
In post 113, patchwork wrote:
In post 111, Lorne Malvo wrote:
In post 110, patchwork wrote: hey, lorne, skygazer, before we lapse into unrelated conversation, what're your takes on aureal and furtive?
Nonexistent
same

Spoiler: patch continues to demand that people talk about players
In post 126, patchwork wrote: they're not even contributing
In post 127, patchwork wrote:
In post 125, furtiveglance wrote:
I townread you
I think Lorne's content could come from scum but I'll give them slight +town so far
Drew seems to be in his town meta

Who else is in this game?
thanks!! stargazer posted too whats your take on her
In post 135, patchwork wrote: because if things were to "organically happen" nothing would happen at all
we need to be talking about the games and the players and solve, not just stand around and talk about the setup (which i;m sure that at this point, everyone has seen)

Spoiler: patch makes excuses for not being able to talk about players
In post 136, patchwork wrote: like tbh nothing's really been happening at all, a large majority of the posts here have been fluffy or have barely any substance
In post 152, patchwork wrote:
In post 141, Doctor Drew wrote: It is like you are afraid for things to organically happen, again 'control the narrative'.
not really? i can't get anything related to someone's alignment out of fluffposting. i prefer to read based on vibe and interactions with other users, but if someone's just being goofy i can't really do that.
In post 156, patchwork wrote: how do i even explain this lol
i want to discuss the game and such but no one's really posting, and then furtive pops in to talk about the setup (which everyone has seen if they're playing this game, because that's what you do before you sign up for a random micro). it is a little agitating because furtive hasn't really been doing much prior to this, and talking about the setup is a way you can look towny but not actually contribute. that's why i asked them to stop talking about setup and talk about the actual game and the players who have posted.
and then i feel like none of you are really taking me seriously, which is frustrating. like, idk, there's really not much to talk about, and we have two slots who haven't posted at all, and then no one's really actually talking about the game itself and it's just Stressful, i guess. i want people to have discussions about the game so we can solve faster but no one's really there to engage me, and questioning lorne about his strangely fast tr on me got no good ends... i'm really not trying to control the way the game goes, it's just that nothing is really happening atm and i want to Talk to people
pedit: sorry if i'm making the activity levels too high or something. idk i'm just wanting to Talk with People abou the game and that's just not happening

Spoiler: 6.5 hours into the game, after at least 10 demands for other people to generate player reads/complaints that people are not doing so, patch finally has some reasoning for a few reads, after being prompted to react to furtive's reads
In post 159, patchwork wrote:
In post 158, furtiveglance wrote: patchwork, I gave a few reads. Do you want to agree/disagree?
i saw them but i haven't actually properly responded, let me do that rn, thanks for reminding me
In post 161, patchwork wrote:
In post 125, furtiveglance wrote:
I townread you
I think Lorne's content could come from scum but I'll give them slight +town so far
Drew seems to be in his town meta

Who else is in this game?
In post 129, furtiveglance wrote: Oh and Skygazer is the player who's given me the scummiest vibes so far
here are the posts
right so on me: why do you townread me?
personally, i disagree with skygazer. i like her vibes a ton and think that while they have a few sketchy vibes, they're probably a null or townlean for me. the drew push was something i agreed with because Content Please Dude, though i was a little more skeptical of how they went ahead and jumped on you.
unsure if the drew read is a townread, but because i haven't seen their play i can't comment on that. to me, drew seems like a null because their play isn't explicitly towny or scummy to me.
i agree with your take on lorne. it could come from both town and scum, and i was definitely very skeptical about it (like how do you drop a tr on me at Page Two ??) but they could just be confident town. they have this very unhinged sort of feel to them that i like, and it's it’s sort of a town-attributable thing and not something that mafia cna replicate very easily imo
Note that I said "some" reasoning and a "few" reads.

How the heck are people townreading this?? I haven't even tried to dive into the rest of the game yet, but I bet it's going to be more of the same. But the last few hours' worth of patch's posts directed at me feel especially smug and full of it, like they're intentionally trying to rile me up.

New game theory: patch and Oclaxian are tag-teaming to keep us distracted with shitposts so they can heap scorn where they see fit for Not Having Content.

VOTE: patchwork
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #525 (isolation #48) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 4:43 am

Post by Aureal »

Meh, I feel like at least one of them is playing off the other to encourage this mess.
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (isolation #49) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 7:16 am

Post by Aureal »

In post 526, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 525, Aureal wrote: Meh, I feel like at least one of them is playing off the other to encourage this mess.
So not paired then.
Not actually what "at least" means but you feel free to think what you want. Still thinking Oclax is town, I take it?
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (isolation #50) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:13 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 584, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 578, patchwork wrote: i am

honestly i doubt i scumslipped. like
if i scumslipped go ahead

out me to the entire thread and hammer me
but it's weird that you're not even doing that?? like drew if you scumread me that much at least push me smh
you're basically just claiming i'm scum but not even telling me why you think so, that's really dumb
back up your claims with reasoning

speaking of sound arguments, furtive you have yet to quote posts from sky that ping you, i forgot about this but you can't just go "i sr her for vibes /shrug"
Uhh, slip number two in the bolded part?
Yeah, I noticed this too. How does town not know whether or not they scumslipped? Makes me feel more confident about my vote.
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (isolation #51) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:14 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 568, patchwork wrote: ????? no? i'm just saying i'm basically universally townread, and scum would rather prefer to pursue a miselim that's easier to deal with, like targeting one of the inactives. however, aureal goes after me, which makes her vote seem more genuine and the whole iso is good too.
Whose ISO are you talking about here? Is this more talk about how towny you are?
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (isolation #52) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 8:27 am

Post by Aureal »

In post 582, Oclaxian Empire wrote: bc i dont wanna push u for something drew sees, esp since i think drew has an idea for how to push it. instead, i'm going to push u for ur self-awareness. give me a moment to pick out the posts that show *exactly* what i mean.
Fwiw I don't think self awareness is a great reason to think people are scummy. Some of us are just like that normally. I know people like to use that as a line of attack and I kind of get it but at the same time don't really get it. It's one of those things where you're likely to be reading based on personality rather than alignment.
In post 609, Lorne Malvo wrote:
In post 606, Skygazer wrote:
In post 600, Lorne Malvo wrote: Aureal has TMI on my alignment
In post 292, Aureal wrote: Lorne Malvo: I did not like , kinda seemed like trying to direct the flow of the game, and the whole conversation about TRing patch to saying not to casually throw out townreads to acting very confident about it reads really oddly- I guess it's a serious read now but for a while there it seemed like some sort of game Lorne was playing
guessing ur referring to the latter half?
The entire post itself seems like a mash of random mafia reasoning combined together to try and make something coherent
"direct the flow of the game" "some sort of game lorne is playing", none of this makes sense lmao
If you don't understand me you can just say that rather than making up some weird "TMI" nonsense. But I guess that wouldn't fit well enough into the games you're playing.

BTW I think I'm going to try to say Lorne in all my posts now since apparently that makes you more likely to read them??
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #642 (isolation #53) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 6:59 am

Post by Aureal »

In post 641, Oclaxian Empire wrote: at work will explain later
Please do, 'cause it sure doesn't seem like furtive is going to. This is a thing I could get behind but y'know, having a little reasoning expressed from some people would be nice. I mean, I think it's pretty obvious that Lorne is playing a game of How Unhelpful Can I Be to test the limits of our tolerance for it. Seems like something that could come from town or scum, particularly given that it's an alt account so he obviously feels free to mess around. More useful for scum, but more risky.
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #674 (isolation #54) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 3:03 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 617, patchwork wrote:
In post 596, Aureal wrote:
In post 568, patchwork wrote: ????? no? i'm just saying i'm basically universally townread, and scum would rather prefer to pursue a miselim that's easier to deal with, like targeting one of the inactives. however, aureal goes after me, which makes her vote seem more genuine and the whole iso is good too.
Whose ISO are you talking about here? Is this more talk about how towny you are?
your iso obviously
That's what it seems like, yeah, but in that case why does your opinion on my posting shift so wildly?
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #676 (isolation #55) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 3:05 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 662, patchwork wrote: for your personal comfort? can't you just nk him because if he's town we need to use our vote on scum and not town
I don't understand this reasoning. A flip is a flip, whether from votes or night actions.

Also I think it's just three votes on Lorne right now so that's e-2?
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #677 (isolation #56) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 3:08 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 675, patchwork wrote:
In post 674, Aureal wrote: That's what it seems like, yeah, but in that case why does your opinion on my posting shift so wildly?
because i townread you now? i explained why
That's... Not... What.

Your read should be informed by what you think of my posts, not the other way around. :o
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (isolation #57) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 3:15 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 671, patchwork wrote: like, hold up, let me look at kt's iso. have they done anything? have they contributed? are they pushing anyone? they're just doing nothing.
lorne, at the least, is pushing aureal, even if they haven't explained why.
Nope, KT is also doing nothing still.

Maybe he's too busy working some incredible solve in the hood pt. :shifty:
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (isolation #58) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 3:37 pm

Post by Aureal »

Acting like you know better than anyone? Nah, I think furtive is bringing a decent amount of that too.
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (isolation #59) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 3:44 pm

Post by Aureal »

But I have TMI, obviously I can't be wrong.
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (isolation #60) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 3:49 pm

Post by Aureal »

You were asking for it.
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #726 (isolation #61) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:44 pm

Post by Aureal »

So can we not just VOTE: KittyTacky then? I feel much better about Skygazer than Kitty. Do we have any reason to think he's going to do stuff?
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (isolation #62) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 4:44 am

Post by Aureal »

VOTE: Lorne Malvo
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (isolation #63) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:27 am

Post by Aureal »

Efficient.

UNVOTE:
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #768 (isolation #64) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:01 pm

Post by Aureal »

News at 11: Lorne was a troll!
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #819 (isolation #65) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 7:27 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 808, Skygazer wrote: aureal kind of disappeared when the pressure was off huh
Oh sorry, I'll VOTE: Skygazer, is that better?
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #841 (isolation #66) » Sun Mar 12, 2023 7:08 am

Post by Aureal »

In post 821, Oclaxian Empire wrote: Aureal just unnanouncedly E-1'd Sky.
Sorry. Was busy and wasn't very focused here and didn't think of that.

This still isn't my preferred vote but I did find it a little weird how now she seems disappointed that I'm apparently not getting wagoned anymore despite being one of the first people to change their mind and say I was seeming towny?
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #876 (isolation #67) » Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:29 am

Post by Aureal »

In post 843, Skygazer wrote:
In post 841, Aureal wrote:
In post 821, Oclaxian Empire wrote: Aureal just unnanouncedly E-1'd Sky.
Sorry. Was busy and wasn't very focused here and didn't think of that.

This still isn't my preferred vote but I did find it a little weird how now she seems disappointed that I'm apparently not getting wagoned anymore despite being one of the first people to change their mind and say I was seeming towny?
not disappointed you're not being wagoned; just find it sus you went under the radar as soon as the pressure lifted
I don't even know what that means. Was I really supposed to continue and case patch's entire ISO after spending an entire evening getting worked up and doing what I did? In a game where everyone else is basically "IDK why, just bc vibes"? I'm not going to kill myself with effort for a game that doesn't care. I think I've been as active as anyone else. Everyone took a vacation after the Lorne thing.

I tried to get people to pay attention to Kitty being completely doing nothing but nobody really seems to care. I can understand being busy and not posting much but what we do get is useless. "I have no comment" "Lorne was a troll" wooooow, such positions. I know in a small game typically it's not optimal to go for a lurker day one but given the mechanics of this game I'm not sure that really holds true. We literally might not even have a day two.

I'd like people to explain why they are against a Kitty elimination here. Do you think he's being active in the hood?
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #881 (isolation #68) » Sun Mar 12, 2023 11:26 am

Post by Aureal »

Wdym, I think that's quite a bit for this game. It's not like he's got some great big ISO to analyze - that's exactly why I think he's lurkscum. Why do you not want to vote KT?
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #883 (isolation #69) » Sun Mar 12, 2023 11:37 am

Post by Aureal »

Don't really understand that argument, it takes the same amount of people to VOTE: KittyTacky as anyone else.
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #886 (isolation #70) » Sun Mar 12, 2023 11:47 am

Post by Aureal »

In post 884, Oclaxian Empire wrote: we need three more people to be around for that before deadline
It's like one more person in the next sixteen hours? Does the game really seem that dead?

BTW thank you for , I really don't like the visceral imagery of patch's terminology.
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #892 (isolation #71) » Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:47 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 877, Oclaxian Empire wrote: bc i’m open to shooting kt tonight, and i think ur scummier
Please do this, thx.
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1008 (isolation #72) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:04 am

Post by Aureal »

In post 1001, patchwork wrote: this was an absolutely wild game
not sure how yall didn't notice me oozing the BIGGEST newbscum tell of all time: focusing on activity
*cough*

Maybe someday people will acknowledge that I can have good reads. :(
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1016 (isolation #73) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 10:49 am

Post by Aureal »

Oh yeah, pt redactions. I think we don't have anything to redact. :roll:

I signed up for this thinking it'd be cool to finally not be a VT and have someone to talk the game over with. And I got the lurker who didn't care. :?
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1025 (isolation #74) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:35 pm

Post by Aureal »

Do they, though? Worked really well for patch here! Even obvious scummy screwups weren't enough to get people to believe they were scum. Because the idea that scum are careful is so firmly ingrained in the heads of so many people.
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1030 (isolation #75) » Fri Mar 24, 2023 1:42 pm

Post by Aureal »

Sooooooo. Are we going to get the PTs at some point?
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1033 (isolation #76) » Wed Mar 29, 2023 2:23 pm

Post by Aureal »

Reading those really makes you feel just how much the hood assignments affected things. I bet if Oc and I had been neighbors we'd both have been much happier with this game and could well have won it.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”