Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2023 10:28 am

Post by Enchant »

Did i even lie to you
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2023 12:51 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 825, Enchant wrote: Did i even lie to you
Guys I think Enchant is 3p.
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2023 1:29 pm

Post by Enchant »

In post 826, Doctor Drew wrote:
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2023 2:11 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 827, Enchant wrote:
In post 826, Doctor Drew wrote:
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Pronoun: it/its, not they

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2023 2:29 pm

Post by HighPrincessErinys »

VOTE: The Bulge
This one supposes it's willing to vote here.
not a person, just a doll~
this one refers to itself in the third person
Get To Know A Doll
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2023 3:05 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 588, usesPython wrote:
In post 583, Aureal wrote: Okay seriously, WTF. Bulge I'm not familiar with but I expect more checking of your facts from
you
. I had over three times as many posts as furtive had (and still more now since I'm doing a long day's work worth of catch-up now) and it's clear our ISOs aren't even close to comparable. He hadn't managed more than three sentences in a post! I'm wrecking his sentence record with just this modest post! :P
Drew how did you know to wagon Aureal so fast :lol:

You're doing the same thing Black was doing in Newbie 2111 where you're just kinda...
there
? Like you're posting but it's not really going anywhere?

-A

Not really going anywhere? Not sure what you mean- I remember in that game you accused Black of not being first on any reads and I totally was first reading the post where HPE voted Black as HPE being town. Which a bunch of people, including you I believe, then sheeped. :P

Oh, and there didn't really seem to be a lot of resistance to the Black wagon for a while there. Then I decided I didn't like it, and now somehow it's not really a thing whereas
your
wagon is. Hmm.
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2023 3:07 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 589, usesPython wrote: In case didn't make it clear, we're reading through the entire game instead of ISOing. Also I kinda tr Kokichi so I'd be actively against a Kokichi flip if Black flipped town.

-A

Okay, sooooo... if you're doing a proper read of the game, why'd you ask how the Kokichi wagon formed? I'd think you'd have started by reading the setup, which would make it clear that no such thing need have existed!
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2023 3:13 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 591, usesPython wrote:
In post 590, biancospino wrote: This case makes no sense unless Bulge is scum. Unless I'm missing something, this should be reason to lim The Bulge before Drew instead of the other way around
Drew thinks Bulge is town though, so him immediately jumping to defend himself and discredit the Bulge/Drew connection instead of just defending his townread creates a contradiction. I think it's just Bulge/Drew here but on the off chance we're wrong Drew has a higher chance of flipping scum than Bulge so that's where I want to go first.

-Nameless/A

Can I just say that I don't get this at all?

Like, that snarky comment about interacting with furt is totally something I would say. It's just a snarky comment because the situation seems obviously ridiculous. And I kind of agree, from what I understand of what this so-called Drew/Bulge case is supposed to be. Did we do a deep-dive of everyone's iso to see who they haven't interacted with? I bet Mala hasn't interacted with half of the game! Trying to go "oooh, they haven't interacted thus scumteam!" two days in to a game makes no sense to me. A few game days, okay, try to go back and look for those, but real-life game days? Really?
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2023 3:25 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 604, osuka wrote:
In post 580, Aureal wrote:
In post 511, The Bulge wrote:
In post 496, usesPython wrote: Mala's kinda just existing this game

-A
furtive and icedragon and aureal as well

'scuse me, why are you lumping me in with the people who have both far fewer posts than me and far less content in them? Or is this just your handwaved way of talking about people who aren't currently getting voted? I mean, you didn't include bianco in there and I've definitely got more posts than her.
extremely peculiar thing to get defensive about

1) I try my best to contribute so it stings when people accuse me of not doing so.
2) I think that statement is pretty clearly wrong* and could be a way of throwing shade to justify a wagon at some point.
3) I have quite recently BEEN mislimmed, by some people in this game, on that sort of grounds. After I went to a great deal of effort to point out exactly how an actual mafia was using that sort of argument as a distraction to avoid having to produce content of their own. :evil:

* like post count is a totally objective measure and ours weren't even in the same ballpark, but if we're going the "what can I remember about this person" route I think people like you and Oclax would also pretty well fit into the "uh... IDK, lemme go check the ISO" category
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2023 3:44 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 641, usesPython wrote: Shrugging your shoulders and going "welp nothing I can do about it" instead of actively fighting against consensus to keep your tr's alive is not townie behaviour

-A

Over-broad statement. In this case, you might have a point, since it's early in the game and there's not even that much of a wagon to fight against. I hate that you phrased it that way though- I've definitely had times where I couldn't do much but watch a TR get limmed and there's no reason not to say as much.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2023 3:47 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 833, Aureal wrote:

-A

'scuse me, why are you lumping me in with the people who have both far fewer posts than me and far less content in them? Or is this just your handwaved way of talking about people who aren't currently getting voted? I mean, you didn't include bianco in there and I've definitely got more posts than her.

1) I try my best to contribute so it stings when people accuse me of not doing so.
2) I think that statement is pretty clearly wrong* and could be a way of throwing shade to justify a wagon at some point.
3) I have quite recently BEEN mislimmed, by some people in this game, on that sort of grounds. After I went to a great deal of effort to point out exactly how an actual mafia was using that sort of argument as a distraction to avoid having to produce content of their own. :evil:

* like post count is a totally objective measure and ours weren't even in the same ballpark, but if we're going the "what can I remember about this person" route I think people like you and Oclax would also pretty well fit into the "uh... IDK, lemme go check the ISO" category
I think the point they were making is that there are many people here who 'appear' to not be contributing(not saying you aren't). And the way I see it Python seems to pick and choose who they call out for certain things.

Also I totally pictured you snapping your fingers as you said 'scuse me' lol
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2023 4:12 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 734, usesPython wrote: Also we need to be limming the same groupscum today and tomorrow, can the people doing individual scumhunting start looking into what partners make sense with their scumreads and focus on solving for pairs?

-A

No.

(I've really gotta stop responding to everything of yours that makes me twitch or I'll be here catching up all night...)

In post 738, Black wrote: I actually think a python/Kokichi team makes a lot of sense if I'm solving for pairs

I don't wanna agree with this because then I might actually be doing something like solving for pairs, and I just told Python no. But I will dub this as the Most Frustrating Scumteam Possible. :lol:
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2023 4:31 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 801, biancospino wrote:
In post 796, Black wrote:
In post 789, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 787, HighPrincessErinys wrote: Pretty sure also that Black was defending you, furtive...
Missing the point
It's more like you're not making your point clear enough. What about me talking about you did you not like?
In post 772, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 766, Black wrote: And yeah I realize this gives me fishy associatives with furtive if he is scum here but I feel like this information can be useful in determining his alignment
Scum don't know how to treat their non-buddies in multiball...lol

Black's worried I'm the other scumteam
This is pretty clear? It's basically the same thing Python has against Drew, scum!you is putting a guard just in case we end up flipping furtive and is otherscum

I don't understand this argument. Nobody knows the alignment of anyone else here except for the two scumteams knowing their partner's alignment. Mafia don't know that everyone who's not on their team is town like could be expected in a normal game. Therefore they may well put up their guard in case they're wrong about a townread, because they literally are trying to read everyone else. That would make them just like town, who don't know anyone's alignment, therefore need to be guarded against everyone.

You're acting like it's not normal for town to be wary that their townreads could be wrong though. :?

And I'm not even really sure any of this is applicable here because I don't think Black is even townreading furtive, I think she didn't word that quite right because the argument is that furtive's behavior is NOT useful in determining his alignment (to be mafia). It's NAI (and I agree with that, I remember Turf Wars, lol.)
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2023 4:36 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 815, Black wrote: Just wanting a lim and not really caring who it is seems so wild to me

First time playing with Enchant? :lol:
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2023 4:52 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 835, Doctor Drew wrote: I think the point they were making is that there are many people here who 'appear' to not be contributing(not saying you aren't). And the way I see it Python seems to pick and choose who they call out for certain things.

I think we're all gonna 'appear' to not be contributing with the way Python is flooding the zone. I know that's how they play but... yikes. I hate having to play catch-up like I'm doing because I can't keep up with the mile-a-minute way the game's been rolling while I'm at work; and I hate even more that I think at least half my responses are to Python. x_x

Sadly, I have no special powers when I snap my fingers. XD
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2023 4:59 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 839, Aureal wrote:
In post 835, Doctor Drew wrote: I think the point they were making is that there are many people here who 'appear' to not be contributing(not saying you aren't). And the way I see it Python seems to pick and choose who they call out for certain things.

I think we're all gonna 'appear' to not be contributing with the way Python is flooding the zone. I know that's how they play but... yikes. I hate having to play catch-up like I'm doing because I can't keep up with the mile-a-minute way the game's been rolling while I'm at work; and I hate even more that I think at least half my responses are to Python. x_x

Sadly, I have no special powers when I snap my fingers. XD
Oh you would have hated the game that just ended that I was scum in, Black can tell you.....she subbed out(and no judgment there) because it became a scum spam fest(but we won, so it worked out lol).

But since it appears to be the Aureal and Drew show right now(you get top billing, of course). Outside of the python/drew/bulge dynamic, who are you wanting to kick the tires on?
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2023 5:36 pm

Post by Aureal »

Well I'd say Enchant but I know THAT'S useless here, lol.

Obviously we need more from Malakittens, hope she feels better soon. I haven't really actually played with her yet but pressure might be needed there eventually to get more, from what I can tell.

No idea what's going on with furtive other than this is how he plays now. Doesn't seem like it'd be hard to replicate as scum even though we saw it as town. :P

I... really can't remember much of note from Oc other than hating on Python for main-hunting. And apparently getting stoned? I thought they're back from VLA now but they only popped in to mention furtive's play, so hm.

...this really is the Python/Drew/Bulge/Black game, isn't it? XD

You're posting a lot more than usual, are you bored house-sitting?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2023 5:45 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 841, Aureal wrote: Well I'd say Enchant but I know THAT'S useless here, lol.

Obviously we need more from Malakittens, hope she feels better soon. I haven't really actually played with her yet but pressure might be needed there eventually to get more, from what I can tell.

No idea what's going on with furtive other than this is how he plays now. Doesn't seem like it'd be hard to replicate as scum even though we saw it as town. :P

I... really can't remember much of note from Oc other than hating on Python for main-hunting. And apparently getting stoned? I thought they're back from VLA now but they only popped in to mention furtive's play, so hm.

...this really is the Python/Drew/Bulge/Black game, isn't it? XD

You're posting a lot more than usual, are you bored house-sitting?
I actually am back home now, on my laptop....so much easier haha.

Furt is Furt, not pushing him at all for now.

I was hoping more from Oclax at this point, not saying it is a thing, but we have trouble reading each other so I would want some substance from them to chew on a bit.

Mala, honestly not expecting much from them soon. Personal health is more important.

But ya, I guess i just am in the spotlight whether I like it or not haha.

And Bulge managed to be in the spotlight without doing much lol.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2023 5:46 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

I will say I keep going back and forth on Black, like I get the frustration......but something seems a bit phony about her.
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2023 5:56 pm

Post by Aureal »

I don't think Black is an easy read, whatever Kokichi may say. I think Python mentioned that she had the same vibes so far in their DN read as she had in her scum games.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:29 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 844, Aureal wrote: I don't think Black is an easy read, whatever Kokichi may say. I think Python mentioned that she had the same vibes so far in their DN read as she had in her scum games.
Glad you mentioned Koki. I only have had experience with them as scum(we were part of the scum team in a game).

I feel like Koki has the confidence in their play to pull off crazy shit as scum.
usesPython
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2023 8:25 pm

Post by usesPython »

In post 831, Aureal wrote:
Spoiler: Just
In post 589, usesPython wrote: In case didn't make it clear, we're reading through the entire game instead of ISOing. Also I kinda tr Kokichi so I'd be actively against a Kokichi flip if Black flipped town.

-A

Okay, sooooo... if you're doing a proper read of the game, why'd you ask how the Kokichi wagon formed? I'd think you'd have started by reading the setup, which would make it clear that no such thing need have existed!
smh keeping track of multiple games is hard, I asked it as shorthand for "how did the rest of the town come to the conclusion that Kokichi was scum"
In post 832, Aureal wrote:
Spoiler: Another
In post 591, usesPython wrote:
In post 590, biancospino wrote: This case makes no sense unless Bulge is scum. Unless I'm missing something, this should be reason to lim The Bulge before Drew instead of the other way around
Drew thinks Bulge is town though, so him immediately jumping to defend himself and discredit the Bulge/Drew connection instead of just defending his townread creates a contradiction. I think it's just Bulge/Drew here but on the off chance we're wrong Drew has a higher chance of flipping scum than Bulge so that's where I want to go first.

-Nameless/A

Can I just say that I don't get this at all?

Like, that snarky comment about interacting with furt is totally something I would say. It's just a snarky comment because the situation seems obviously ridiculous. And I kind of agree, from what I understand of what this so-called Drew/Bulge case is supposed to be. Did we do a deep-dive of everyone's iso to see who they haven't interacted with? I bet Mala hasn't interacted with half of the game! Trying to go "oooh, they haven't interacted thus scumteam!" two days in to a game makes no sense to me. A few game days, okay, try to go back and look for those, but real-life game days? Really?
That was just the latest at the time, go look at stuff like for more
Spoiler: Brick

-A

Oclax is the main hunting hater, Osuka is the "grr everyone is shit but me"
In post 836, Aureal wrote:
In post 734, usesPython wrote: Also we need to be limming the same groupscum today and tomorrow, can the people doing individual scumhunting start looking into what partners make sense with their scumreads and focus on solving for pairs?

-A
No.
Unironically why?
In post 835, Doctor Drew wrote:
Spoiler: In

-A

I think the point they were making is that there are many people here who 'appear' to not be contributing(not saying you aren't). And the way I see it Python seems to pick and choose who they call out for certain things.
Stop twisting our words by taking stuff out of context. This all started when you talked about how you're not interacting with Furtive, Kokichi, or Aureal in , as part of our retort we mentioned that Aureal's barely here, Aureal took issue with that and then we explained deeper why we held the opinion. We're already hitting 50 per day just talking about stuff that's immediately relevant, there's physically not enough attention span for people to read any more than that
In post 837, Aureal wrote:
Spoiler: The
In post 801, biancospino wrote:
In post 796, Black wrote:
In post 789, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 787, HighPrincessErinys wrote: Pretty sure also that Black was defending you, furtive...
Missing the point
It's more like you're not making your point clear enough. What about me talking about you did you not like?
In post 772, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 766, Black wrote: And yeah I realize this gives me fishy associatives with furtive if he is scum here but I feel like this information can be useful in determining his alignment
Scum don't know how to treat their non-buddies in multiball...lol

Black's worried I'm the other scumteam
This is pretty clear? It's basically the same thing Python has against Drew, scum!you is putting a guard just in case we end up flipping furtive and is otherscum

I don't understand this argument. Nobody knows the alignment of anyone else here except for the two scumteams knowing their partner's alignment. Mafia don't know that everyone who's not on their team is town like could be expected in a normal game. Therefore they may well put up their guard in case they're wrong about a townread, because they literally are trying to read everyone else. That would make them just like town, who don't know anyone's alignment, therefore need to be guarded against everyone.

You're acting like it's not normal for town to be wary that their townreads could be wrong though. :?

And I'm not even really sure any of this is applicable here because I don't think Black is even townreading furtive, I think she didn't word that quite right because the argument is that furtive's behavior is NOT useful in determining his alignment (to be mafia). It's NAI (and I agree with that, I remember Turf Wars, lol.)
I disagree because there's a subtle difference that'll show up in behaviour: town are worried about being wrong but don't mind associatives as much, scum are worried about associatives but don't mind being wrong as much
In post 839, Aureal wrote:
Spoiler: Wall

Sorry, we'll try to not hyperpost as much but it's kinda hard to limit our post count when we're simultaneously defending ourselves from a wagon and also having to be the leading force on the Drew/Bulge wagon and also trying to solve for the other scumteam outside Drew/Bulge and also talk about mech and the overall gamestate

-A
Plural | Nameless (They/He) and Alice (She/Her) and C (They/Them) and more
Alianna
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2023 8:52 pm