Micro 1091 - Prism v. 1L Year [Game Over]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Tue Aug 29, 2023 4:58 pm

Post by catboi »

Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Tue Aug 29, 2023 5:03 pm

Post by Bell »

Da’w.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Tue Aug 29, 2023 5:11 pm

Post by catboi »

I feel like elle is a good vote. I might be biased because she's been inactive which I don't think is alignment indicative, but I have more people I don't want to vote and I think knowing her alignment would be useful at this point. She might be getting replaced though and I don't want to vote the slot off without a claim though.
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Tue Aug 29, 2023 5:26 pm

Post by fferyllt »

Vote Count 1.3

PlayerVotes
elle (1L)
(3)
Bell (82), GuiltyLion (146), PookyTheMagicalBear (147)
Ydrasse
(2)
catboi (137), SirCakez (259)
Bell
(1)
Ydrasse (32)
GuiltyLion
(1)
Meuh (356)
Not Voting
(2)
Dunnstral, elle (1L) (122)

With 9 players alive, it takes 5 votes to eliminate.

No elimination has been achieved. The Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2023-09-06 12:30:00).

Combined Prism & fferyllt Mod ISO
Last edited by Prism on Sun Sep 17, 2023 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Tue Aug 29, 2023 5:54 pm

Post by Prism »

I'm in the middle of moving cities. I expect to still be around periodically, but if you have an emergency in the next day or two, please be sure to CC fferyllt on any PMs.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 1:36 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 334, SirCakez wrote: addressing these since i didn't before dipping yesterday
In post 304, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 302, SirCakez wrote:
In post 297, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 292, SirCakez wrote:
In post 264, Ydrasse wrote: the pooky thing is played out and obligatory but i find it interesting (scummy flavored) that he doesn’t seem to care about exploring the content that could maybe help him parse a slot he often plays with and interacts with etc
I'm always gonna have my little clash with Pooky but I think it's entirely and obviously irrelevant to my alignment this game and I think this is an incredibly weak argument to use to SR me
also i don't really think this is like. entirely true because it's a Behavior factored into meta and the things that you do in game so i think that how you treat it could give insight to your alignment. i don't think it's the Strongest reason to call someone mafia but i think it's possible you felt like you had to go through the basic motions of giving him/it attention without actually caring about the more important engagement with it.
so then what would you be arguing if I came into this game without doing it? "Oh it's weird why Cakez didn't anything to Pooky, seems kinda scummy?"
Me doing it or not is not AI
i feel like you're being obtuse right now and intentionally missing the point.

i think that you came into the game and gave the bare minimum amount of attention you had to to pooky because it's ritual. and people notice when that sort of behavior isn't gone.
however, once you did that your actual engagement with "content", the things you could like actually use to get yourself into the game based off of that when it was topical (the meuh/pooky miller thing) was not there, it didn't seem to register to you and i feel like that's a sign you're not really reading or caring to solve the game.
i don't get what you're getting at here. i did engage the pooky and miller stuff but then i moved on because it obviously was not going to be fruitful for my scumhunting purposes. i don't know what you mean by it not registering to me.
In post 305, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 303, SirCakez wrote:
In post 300, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 298, SirCakez wrote:
In post 295, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 289, SirCakez wrote:
In post 263, Ydrasse wrote: i think cakez could be mafia

the pop in feels like it’s at a point where pressure could swing to me and the reason is like the most basic. paired with his few posts which seem very… uninterested in stuff like the miller claims and posts after. like it’s a chance to lambast me with a refusal to talk about anything else happening or what could support his worldview etc.
oh come on this is ridiculous and you know it
what's your argument against mine?
like i'm unsure what you're even asking me to directly challenge here. your read on me as informed?
the answer is "i'm not", i don't think that elle's responses were drafted by mafia for explained reasons
impasse
okay and so how does that invalidate my read
I don't see how from your PoV you think this is a scum push rather then a town mis-push. Ergo scum PoV.
because i'm taking it in conjunction with the stuff i've said about pooky? :?
you made the post, i read your iso after, and i ended up disliking what you've done.
Ydrasse you're really good but your arguments this game are straight :dead: :dead: :dead: and I don't think you'd be making them as town
like i don't know what to say to this but i think it's a really scummy post when you're actively like misinterpreting what i'm saying (and i feel that other people will blatantly... be able to tell what's happening) and then also adding the softening little "you're good omg" to it which, i think maybe is scummy because i'm reading everything else you're doing right now as that but it just feels like one of those little "things" people add to try and make a post seem more real
the point of the "you're good" was to situate why I find your current pushes to be so weak
okay so i have to ask,

1) why isn’t it fruitful when i feel other people made use of it to you
2) what other things are helpful in comparison other than whatever this is

and as for the last point it literally says nothing at all about my pushes or alignment. good and bad don’t mean anything when i feel you haven’t qualified what they mean. it doesn’t actually have weight.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 1:38 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 335, SirCakez wrote:
In post 317, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 316, Dunnstral wrote: Their vote put pressure on Ydrasse at a time when people were considering voting for Ydrasse
i want to clarify that this isn't based off of explicit, in thread posts people have said about wanting to vote me but a general "atmosphere" around some questioning that i felt. i am fighting ghosts as well as mafia.
i find this post to be extremely scummy
ydrasse earlier attacked me by saying I voted her because other people were thinking about voting her and I was trying to take advantage. now suddenly she's saying that there was nothing explicit but just some feelings she had. how does this make sense at all with her argument that I was scum manipulating the gamestate? i literally could not have had access to her feelings about the game atmosphere. just nonsensical.
yes these two things are not somehow exclusive for one another and i don’t think that everyone in a game says explicitly what they’re thinking as a potential choice to do. i think the questioning prior to your vote came at a time where it was more likely inertia would work with that vote than not. i think that this manifests at least once later with meuh too hemming a bit about where she would go though it seems she later changed course more.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 1:41 am

Post by Ydrasse »

i would maybe vote gl but i’m unsure
i felt like some of his posts around me could be white knighty but also in the midst of scrapping with cakez i was also thinking “if he doesn’t see that i’m town i think he’s lying” which is lol
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 1:42 am

Post by Ydrasse »

also i don’t like the suggestion of voting elle and saying oh it may be good when we have a week left and plenty of time for her to return or have a replacement found
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 2:43 am

Post by Bell »

Tentative V/LA feeling worse instead of better.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 2:56 am

Post by catboi »

In post 383, Ydrasse wrote: also i don’t like the suggestion of voting elle and saying oh it may be good when we have a week left and plenty of time for her to return or have a replacement found
Let's be honest: do you think anything will be accomplished in that week? The game already feel like it's ground to a halt. What are you accomplishing in this game right now? I'd rather some amount of forward progress in the game rather than letting it stall out to apathy. Some people had a scumread on elle, I'm willing to test that read because ultimately elle didn't really do anything at all with its time in the game. I don't find your defense of it particularly convincing.

I've already stated I'm perfectly willing to wait for a replacement for elle but I'm making my intention to pressure the slot clear. If the replacement towntells, great, I move on to someone else.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 4:37 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 373, Bell wrote: I interpreted this more as a machismo, face me bro type thing.
I mean sure but the point wasn't just to get them to vote me
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 6:10 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 380, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 334, SirCakez wrote: addressing these since i didn't before dipping yesterday
In post 304, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 302, SirCakez wrote:
In post 297, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 292, SirCakez wrote:
In post 264, Ydrasse wrote: the pooky thing is played out and obligatory but i find it interesting (scummy flavored) that he doesn’t seem to care about exploring the content that could maybe help him parse a slot he often plays with and interacts with etc
I'm always gonna have my little clash with Pooky but I think it's entirely and obviously irrelevant to my alignment this game and I think this is an incredibly weak argument to use to SR me
also i don't really think this is like. entirely true because it's a Behavior factored into meta and the things that you do in game so i think that how you treat it could give insight to your alignment. i don't think it's the Strongest reason to call someone mafia but i think it's possible you felt like you had to go through the basic motions of giving him/it attention without actually caring about the more important engagement with it.
so then what would you be arguing if I came into this game without doing it? "Oh it's weird why Cakez didn't anything to Pooky, seems kinda scummy?"
Me doing it or not is not AI
i feel like you're being obtuse right now and intentionally missing the point.

i think that you came into the game and gave the bare minimum amount of attention you had to to pooky because it's ritual. and people notice when that sort of behavior isn't gone.
however, once you did that your actual engagement with "content", the things you could like actually use to get yourself into the game based off of that when it was topical (the meuh/pooky miller thing) was not there, it didn't seem to register to you and i feel like that's a sign you're not really reading or caring to solve the game.
i don't get what you're getting at here. i did engage the pooky and miller stuff but then i moved on because it obviously was not going to be fruitful for my scumhunting purposes. i don't know what you mean by it not registering to me.
In post 305, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 303, SirCakez wrote:
In post 300, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 298, SirCakez wrote:
In post 295, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 289, SirCakez wrote:
In post 263, Ydrasse wrote: i think cakez could be mafia

the pop in feels like it’s at a point where pressure could swing to me and the reason is like the most basic. paired with his few posts which seem very… uninterested in stuff like the miller claims and posts after. like it’s a chance to lambast me with a refusal to talk about anything else happening or what could support his worldview etc.
oh come on this is ridiculous and you know it
what's your argument against mine?
like i'm unsure what you're even asking me to directly challenge here. your read on me as informed?
the answer is "i'm not", i don't think that elle's responses were drafted by mafia for explained reasons
impasse
okay and so how does that invalidate my read
I don't see how from your PoV you think this is a scum push rather then a town mis-push. Ergo scum PoV.
because i'm taking it in conjunction with the stuff i've said about pooky? :?
you made the post, i read your iso after, and i ended up disliking what you've done.
Ydrasse you're really good but your arguments this game are straight :dead: :dead: :dead: and I don't think you'd be making them as town
like i don't know what to say to this but i think it's a really scummy post when you're actively like misinterpreting what i'm saying (and i feel that other people will blatantly... be able to tell what's happening) and then also adding the softening little "you're good omg" to it which, i think maybe is scummy because i'm reading everything else you're doing right now as that but it just feels like one of those little "things" people add to try and make a post seem more real
the point of the "you're good" was to situate why I find your current pushes to be so weak
okay so i have to ask,

1) why isn’t it fruitful when i feel other people made use of it to you
2) what other things are helpful in comparison other than whatever this is

and as for the last point it literally says nothing at all about my pushes or alignment. good and bad don’t mean anything when i feel you haven’t qualified what they mean. it doesn’t actually have weight.
I've never been able to scumhunt with Miller claims, this discussion already happened earlier, I'm just gonna leave them until we have a bigger idea of the setup. and I can't do anything with Pooky until he actually gives me something to read him with, which he hasn't this game so far. he's been shitposting like 90% of his posts and I just don't have a vibe yet one way or the other

by "good" my point is that I think your pushes as town have more merit and logic behind them then the stuff you've been saying this game. for example just doesn't make sense to me
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 6:11 am

Post by Ydrasse »

new quote chain, because that one is long

what part of it doesn’t make sense to you?
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 6:12 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 381, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 316, Dunnstral wrote: Their vote put pressure on Ydrasse at a time when people were considering voting for Ydrasse
i want to clarify that this isn't based off of explicit, in thread posts people have said about wanting to vote me but a general "atmosphere" around some questioning that i felt. i am fighting ghosts as well as mafia.
ydrasse earlier attacked me by saying I voted her because other people were thinking about voting her and I was trying to take advantage. now suddenly she's saying that there was nothing explicit but just some feelings she had. how does this make sense at all with her argument that I was scum manipulating the gamestate? i literally could not have had access to her feelings about the game atmosphere. just nonsensical.
yes these two things are not somehow exclusive for one another and i don’t think that everyone in a game says explicitly what they’re thinking as a potential choice to do. i think the questioning prior to your vote came at a time where it was more likely inertia would work with that vote than not. i think that this manifests at least once later with meuh too hemming a bit about where she would go though it seems she later changed course more.
i don't really buy this at all
what makes my vote illegitimate as compared to the other people who were "questioning" or whatever?
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 6:12 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 388, Ydrasse wrote: new quote chain, because that one is long

what part of it doesn’t make sense to you?

that's what was about and we're already talking about that
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 6:14 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 389, SirCakez wrote:
In post 381, Ydrasse wrote:
i don't really buy this at all
what makes my vote illegitimate as compared to the other people who were "questioning" or whatever?
like if anything, wouldn't it be more townie that I actually put a vote down instead of just making "ydrasse scummy" vibes that you said you felt
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 6:17 am

Post by Ydrasse »

i’m going to try to explain again my issue with your vote on me at the time, with the caveat i’m less heated right now because your last post in that big quote chain felt reasonable to me and i might be wrong

i don’t think that, in games, people explicitly say what they are thinking or could potentially do which is obvious, however i think that sometimes the “feel” of what they could do can permeate the thread. (i feel like an insane person)
as in mafia are always going to be reading the thread and see what direction they could push it in potentially even if no one has outright said they want me dead, at that point i felt that your vote on me was one rhat would be pushing on me, an agenda kd kt makes it like easier to say i guess

that was my issue with your vote on me given that i thought it was a weak vote for the informed reasonkng and then after your attitude felt not great
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 6:17 am

Post by Ydrasse »

and no i don’t inherently think that voting is townie

because mafia often have to like… do things to get results and don’t always just resort to whispering evil things
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 6:18 am

Post by fferyllt »

Lukewarm replaces elle (1L) . Please welcome him!
Last edited by fferyllt on Wed Aug 30, 2023 6:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 6:18 am

Post by Ydrasse »

luke!!!!!
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 6:19 am

Post by Ydrasse »

(i will miss you elle)
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 6:19 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Hello, its me!
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 6:21 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 378, fferyllt wrote:
PlayerVotes
elle (1L)
(3)
Bell (82), GuiltyLion (146), PookyTheMagicalBear (147)
Oh no, I am being voted. Stop that.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 6:24 am

Post by Lukewarm »

I have read 1 page, and I am leaning town on Meuh and Ydra.

Meuh for the miller counter claim, and Ydra for her joke in response to the miller counter claim lol

Ydra, who is scum?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”