Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 7:32 am

Post by Ausuka »

Votecount 1.8

With 13 players alive, it takes 7 votes to eliminate. Day 1 ends in (expired on 2023-11-09 14:36:08).

Votecount
Crescent (3)
- pisskop, Black, Doctor Drew
shaddowez (3)
- gob, Alisae, Titus
Titus (2)
- shaddowez, Roden
pisskop (2)
- Dannflor, Crescent
Roden (1)
- Dunnstral

Not Voting (2)
- davesaz, Something_Smart

FlavourImage
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 7:33 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 646, Black wrote:
In post 644, Alisae wrote: For the love of can we put votes back on shadow plz and stay focused holy
Nah I like shadow's responses enough. Feel free to help me fade Crescent though
He is a wolf
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 7:44 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 644, Alisae wrote: For the love of can we put votes back on shadow plz and stay focused holy
In post 651, Alisae wrote: He is a wolf
Is anyone familiar enough with Alisae's meta to know if scum!Alisae would push a mislim this hard?
V/LA on Weekends
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 7:48 am

Post by Alisae »

You are not a miselim lol
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 7:50 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 238, Crescent wrote: The problem stems from the fact that his only source of "content" in the game: When he's coasting off of other people's scumreads in the same sequence. His vote on Black was naked and never explained later, quickly following a post where he complained about the activity. His response to Gob saying he didn't like Roden was again naked, in the very next post after Gob, and never explained later. He then deflects his own lack of content by questioning Titus, when he's already indicated he believes she moved the vote from one person he dislikes and onto another.

He has done nothing to suggest he had a genuine read on Black or Roden. The fact that his vote didn't move from Black to Roden doesn't change this.
Crescent
- What do you think of Drew's move to me and back to you on Black's suggestions?
V/LA on Weekends
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 7:50 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 639, Dunnstral wrote: I don't think Crescent is mafia.
I kind of agree.

I dont need to agree with them to feel the underlying process is ultimately coming from a reasonable place

VOTE: unvote
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 7:53 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 491, Alisae wrote: Titus (3) - shaddowez, Roden, Dunnstral
shaddowez (3) - gob, Black, Alisae
pisskop (2) - Dannflor, Crescent
Black (1) - pisskop
gob (1) - davesaz
Roden (1) - Titus
Crescent (1) - Doctor Drew

Not Voting (1) - Something_Smart

So many vanity voters holy.

I actually like Titus' vote history and I think she seems town so far. I think they are solving.
Shaddowez distinctly comes across as a wolf to me. I do not think is written by town.
Dave I feel like is someone I would normally want to fos but I feel like maybe they are solving and they just stand out a lot?
If I TR Dave, then I think I should TR PK because I think their stances around dave I think come across as town motivated.
black and gob I think have town motivated positions on me and I think Black and Gob have also been pretty townie throughout the game as well.
Roden I don't rly have a read on but if they're town I would probably trust them on their Crescent read so either they're w/w or town/town.
I think Drew has had townie moments and pop-ins within this game.
I don't get the distinction that Dunn v SS is theater, ig I kind of lean town on Dunn but right now Dunn I think is kinda hard to read. I might take a deeper look it might not even be worth the energy.
SS I just don't get distinct townvibes from.
Dann I think had good stances in the early pages.
maybe? Shadow didnt really do anything scummy other than maybe try to turn the game off of a sticking point?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 7:59 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 653, Alisae wrote: You are not a miselim lol
Play a game with me, since it's D1 so there's no way anyone but scum has a definitive notscum read on anyone (phrased that way since there's a traitor they may not know) - what happens when you're wrong? You had a TR on almost everyone else, which even if you're not wrong is impossible. You're currently tunneling, and don't seem to be paying attention to anyone else, so give some insight as to other thoughts of yours.
V/LA on Weekends
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 8:06 am

Post by Dannflor »

okay

i am caught up

:]
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 8:14 am

Post by Dannflor »

i think crescent is more likely town than not

I think the pushing pisskop and reading shadowez as town is a little "town conspiracy theory brain" and crescent seems very unconcerned about optics in her push. like hedging/defending shadowez does not LOOK good from her position and I think it's very likely crescent is town who thinks she has caught scum

that being said, im also leaning pisskop town now. I think his reaction to being pushed mostly being full of "ugh annoyance im town by meta" energy is like a little more likely to come from town. i think his jump from black to crescent is pretty natural and scum in his position would be a little more careful about looking too OMGUSy

alisae is probably town ? i don't have a lot to say about this read other than that their entrance was strong, good slot

black is still town - i don't think I really have to defend this. I think particularly her read and jump to alisae/crescent as partners based on associatives in alisae's read list and the timing of crescent's push on pisskop is just really unlikely to come from scum.

gob i still think this is his town game. i think gob is someone with a lot of bravado in his game as either alignment, but generally feels more fake overall as scum. even if he is scum im pretty confident this will get easier to sort over time.

[roden/titus/something_smart/dunnstral] are all in a pool of i don't really know. these are all difficult slots for me to read. if I had to choose a direction I would lean town on dunnstral and titus and lean scum on roden and something_smart. do not ask me to substantiate these reads.

i think shadowez and drew are both likely to be scum and likely to be partnered.

VOTE: shadowez
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 8:18 am

Post by Dannflor »

i think shaddowez first reaction to being pushed being to provide an explanation of how he plays "not providing a ton of content," "being reactive," etc. in is pretty scummy. I don't think this actually responds to the reasons people are wagoning him and it feels a bit preemptive in explaining why people shouldn't be scum reading him.

this being the initial reaction makes it seem that shaddowez is more interested in painting himself as town rather than finding scum. in particular, he doesn't seem super interested in finding the scum pushing him!

using the words "I will address a few of the glaring holes" in regards to is indicative of a scum mindset imo

because i think scum is more likely to see cases and arguments as purely logical things that you can "win" by proving or disproving them. town are more likely to treat such things subjectively and treat Black as someone of unknown alignment. It feels like shaddowez is treating Black as someone he knows is town

attempts to figure out who is scum pushing him only comes after "disproving" points in black's case and defending himself, which I don't think indicates someone who's top priority is figuring out who is scum in the game
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 8:20 am

Post by Dannflor »

gives reads on his wagon

the reads on alisae and Titus are ????

like, shaddowez can't come up with more convincing explanations for alisae!scum other than "alisae claimed to start my wagon despite being 3rd on it"??? he just alls Titus strange and nonsensical. The listing of [Alisae/Titus] as scum feels done for the sake of it, not because shaddowez really believes in it

I also think Drew was pressured into bussing by Alisae and Shaddowez' read on Drew's vote is partner indicative

like why is shaddowez town reading that but not titus
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 8:21 am

Post by Dannflor »

also feels distancey

feels like an appeal to the crowd to help him rather than trying to determine alisae's alignment
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 8:23 am

Post by Dannflor »

my scum read on drew is less strong but

"Argh, does this mean Titus is scum here potentially with Shadow?" in is fake and performative

his hesitance to vote Shadow after Alisae asked him to (needing to check out his ISO) feels performative and scummy and possibly partner indicative. I think town Drew would be more likely to *just do it*

he also mentioned earlier that his alignment should be clear to people familiar with him. there are people familiar with him in this game and Drew isn't really going after anyone for that reason. I believe he just said that because he thinks town!Drew would say that, not because he actually believes it
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 8:23 am

Post by Dannflor »

anyway

let's kill shadow and then Drew and then see where we're at :]
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 8:31 am

Post by Dannflor »

oh davesaz is in this game

probably town
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 8:33 am

Post by Black »

I could still go shadow, but I would rather fade someone like Roden if Crescent isn't happening

Dann are you not worried about me being scum at all?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 8:36 am

Post by Dannflor »

why do you town read shadow

not particularly worried at the moment
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 8:39 am

Post by Black »

I don't townread shadow but I'm considering I may have gotten a little tunneled/tin foiled when I initially voted for him. His responses to his wagon felt level-headed enough for me to pursue Crescent
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 8:41 am

Post by Black »

I guess Crescent/shaddow could still be a thing
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 8:47 am

Post by Dannflor »

i liked crescent's

i feel like that type of read about titus and roden not being partnered is hard to fabricate for scum

it's not impossible crescent/shadowez is a thing but in that case i'd still rather go shadow first
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 8:55 am

Post by Black »

In post 652, shaddowez wrote:
In post 651, Alisae wrote: He is a wolf
Is anyone familiar enough with Alisae's meta to know if scum!Alisae would push a mislim this hard?
I've been looking over this scum game of Alisae's and I notice some similarities. They have the whole "I don't really want to play" attitude there that they started this game with, and they also tried to recruit people to their wagons. I have a feeling they do the whole recruiting thing as town too but I can't remember if they did in the town game I played with them. Their first push in this game was against their scum buddy, so that's something they're comfortable doing at least

I think Alisae might be hard to read off of meta and I don't really feel like going through 600 posts of theirs in that game just for it all to potentially be a waste of time
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 8:58 am

Post by Black »

In post 670, Dannflor wrote: i liked crescent's

i feel like that type of read about titus and roden not being partnered is hard to fabricate for scum

it's not impossible crescent/shadowez is a thing but in that case i'd still rather go shadow first
feels super easy to fake since she would know Titus and Roden's alignments. It just seems like busywork to me. That's just my opinion at least
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:11 am

Post by Dunnstral »

It's more than just knowing their alignments. It is looking at the interactions between the two and considering the implications.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:15 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 672, Black wrote:
In post 670, Dannflor wrote: i liked crescent's

feels super easy to fake since she would know Titus and Roden's alignments. It just seems like busywork to me. That's just my opinion at least
i disagree it's busy work

it was prompted by seeing your PoE

also knowing Titus and Roden's alignments doesn't make it easier to see why they couldn't be partnered necessarily, i think it's a fairly in depth read and it shows she's been reading the game pretty closely to be able to recall that quickly

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”