Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2024 9:58 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 1550, gob wrote: t bone and enchant need to give 50% more effort
0+50%=0%
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2024 10:00 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1545, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 1537, DragonEater70 wrote:
DkKoba replaces JacksonVirgo
nvm, I have made an error and put JacksonVirgo on replacement before the prod expired, and they are back now, so they keep the slot.

Apologies for the inconvenience for all involved.
Well we definitely dodged that bullet

I will be back very shortly, about to go on break at work
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2024 10:03 am

Post by Black »

In post 1552, Doctor Drew wrote: Well we definitely dodged that bullet
:lol:
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2024 10:04 am

Post by gob »

In post 1551, Enchant wrote:
0+50%=0%
Listen Enchant. I like you but i want to win. My pride is important to me. If you are town, you need to be a team player. If youre mafia, then do whatever you want.

You can join my town core actually. Would you like to?
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2024 10:13 am

Post by Ranger »

In post 1543, Ranger wrote:
In post 1497, gob wrote:Ranger you seem kinda unconcerned about the wagon against you. Just trying to continue to hunt and pressure. It reminds me a lot of how Python responded to pushes.
As long as players are sheeping Dannflor, I see no reason to be alarmed by votes on me.

Given Dannflor explicitly believed I was town, sheeping him means the votes on me never get an elimination.

If you’re interested in an elimination disobeying Dannflor, I’m happy to engage with you; I’m working under the assumption the majority of players here today are of a different perspective.
This is perhaps poorly worded. Let me simplify.

Either you want to follow Dannflor's desires, or you don’t.
If you want to follow Dannflor, I am off the table. I am under the impression the majority of players want to follow his wishes, and Dannflor was explicitly against a D2 Ranger lim.

If you want to disregard Dannflor's desires, I’ll happily let you, and would love to interest you in a Naerys elimination. Dannflor didn’t properly assess her presence on UsesPython, so she is the scum he missed.

I’m under the impression the majority of players want to follow Dannflor's reads. As such, I’m in no danger, and my desire for a Naerys elimination is unobtainable today. It’s why my Naerys vote was only there until after I cased her.

If I am mistaken, then I will shift gears and happily clarify why Naerys is transparently aligned with UsesPython.

As previously stated, I’m a casual tryhard. I don’t waste effort on something unnecessary. If the majority are sheeping Dannflor, then I need not push Naerys beyond my case nor defend myself.
AKA, rBree2. Casual tryhard. I've Quite the RANGE. #pluralgang
"Interestingly though, town winrate in Blitzes has been really high."
- RadiantCowbells |
"Ranger's been town in most of them."
- Plotinus
"Ranger fake claiming? I'm shocked"
- usesPython
Game History
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2024 10:15 am

Post by Ranger »

In post 1537, DragonEater70 wrote:
DkKoba replaces JacksonVirgo
Here's to hoping the Naerys buddy is the light slot, not the Ausuka slot, because I weep for you otherwise.
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2024 10:16 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 1555, Ranger wrote: If you want to disregard Dannflor's desires, I’ll happily let you, and would love to interest you in a Naerys elimination. Dannflor didn’t properly assess her presence on UsesPython, so she is the scum he missed.
part of me kinda wants to get limmed and then spit to ur face after you see my flip
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2024 10:18 am

Post by Ranger »

In post 1544, gob wrote:If youre town then you need to give up your weird ideas of Dannflor and following him.
Tell that to the players who started today insisting they would. (I’m not the one advocating for sheeping Dannflor so you're calling
their
logic fake.)

I disagree, and believe myself in the minority for not blindly sheeping Dannflor.

If I am actually the majority, then I have reason to return to pushing Naerys.
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2024 10:20 am

Post by Ranger »

There’s numerous posts I’ve skipped addressing; when not mobile, I’ll tackle them.
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2024 10:21 am

Post by Black »

In post 1557, Naerys wrote:
In post 1555, Ranger wrote: If you want to disregard Dannflor's desires, I’ll happily let you, and would love to interest you in a Naerys elimination. Dannflor didn’t properly assess her presence on UsesPython, so she is the scum he missed.
part of me kinda wants to get limmed and then spit to ur face after you see my flip
Yeah this feels like something town would say
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2024 11:08 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 1554, gob wrote:
In post 1551, Enchant wrote:
0+50%=0%
Listen Enchant. I like you but i want to win. My pride is important to me. If you are town, you need to be a team player. If youre mafia, then do whatever you want.

You can join my town core actually. Would you like to?
Nah.

You join mine.
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2024 11:15 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1539, Black wrote:
Spoiler: Drew ISO
Drew's first few posts are jokes

There's an interaction with python in , and that feels strange. Python defends Drew by saying people can't scumcase him, Drew asks why not, and then python responds to him but is talking like they aren't responding to him with the whole "scumreading Drew is like a fine wine". I'm not sure why they don't say "scumreading
you
is like a fine wine." It's a weird perspective for python to have. Not super compelling partner evidence but if python was wary of interacting with their partner directly then they might have subconsciously used this verbiage

@Drew what was the townread on python in about?

Drew invokes python in . This doesn't really feel partnered. Maybe if the plan was to interact a bunch for theatre I guess. It feels like a lot of Drew's posting is about Python around this point in the game

another open defense of python

joking with python

invoking python again. The amount of times Drew has talked to or mentioned python is starting to seem sus

I thought was weird when I read it and I still think it's weird. Drew is completely misrepping me here, and I don't think he ever responded to me when I called him out on it

Drew continues his pressure on gob. I like dave's

@Drew what was your scumread on gob based on? I scumread him too at the time but my reasons were because of how he was interacting with my slot. I don't see any reasons for you to be suspicious of him here but maybe I'm missing it

I actually like and it's the towniest post so far. It feels like Drew is thinking about the players on a deeper than surface level here

the threat to python to snap vote them feels bad

back to Gob when gob's wagon was tied 3-3 with python's. Could be scum trying to manipulate the wagons in the scum teams favor here

Drew gets pressure and switches back to Dann immediately in . What. This reeks of Drew knowing that going back to gob and making his wagon overtake python's was scummy

Drew's reasons for not voting python in are believable but they could still come from scum

a little WIFOM here. I would like to look at Drew scumgames to see if this is actually true. Off the top of my head I know he didn't bus kyouko in a recent game together. He did try to bus StD in Wilson 7p, so there is some truth here

- @Drew, does python's flip not make you feel any better about gob?

I'm not getting much in Drew's 1v1 with the monkey. Drew feels a little defensive but that's about it, probably NAI

tl;dr - Still unsure about Drew here but I have a much better feel for his slot than I did before. I would like Drew to answer some of these questions
Black, the 1272 was about me thinking HEM was trying to push gob at that time
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2024 11:28 am

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

Ranger is a boring ass flip, and we already know that Python didn't capitalize on it, nor would it be likely that scum try to set themselves up for chain elimination.

The large wall of text gives us a good framing of how Ranger behaved yesterday and the thought process behind that. It makes it believable. Unless scum!Ranger kept extensive notes on her town!character and had the master plan that eventually they would try and claim mason on Python, but that seems absurd. Scum wants to be as flexible as possible, especially when one of them is about to be eliminated. Python wasn't trying to die - they were counting votes on Black and STD's E-1 on them put a stop on that.

Shame on this wagon.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2024 11:39 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

Hi

Did you read that wall of text
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2024 11:40 am

Yes, but only secretly because I didn't want Ranger to think she's better than me.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2024 11:46 am

JacksonVirgo, please make a comeback. We miss you! I don't want to eliminate your replacement - I want to eliminate
you
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2024 11:51 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

It is downright bizarre

And creative

It looks made up how things are twisted to fit her "worldview"

Her being town requires her to have kept detailed notes anyway unless she literally went back through the game and tried to recreate every single emotion and feeling she had about every post she put on her giant wall

To me it looks like she's trying to words her way out of the fact she made a mistake claiming python was a mason yesterday

I feel like she's hoping the fact that she has meta of fake claiming as town makes people believe she's just up to her old bag of tricks here

I feel like she is getting away with being openly wolfy because people don't believe a wolf would do what she is doing but I think she is relying on that as well

So I am good where I am Mr. Monkey
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2024 12:01 pm

In post 1567, Save The Dragons wrote: Her being town requires her to have kept detailed notes anyway
unless she literally went back through the game and tried to recreate every single emotion and feeling she had about every post she put on her giant wall
Yeah, that's what it looks like to me.

You think it's bizarre and creative, but I could see how Ranger would see the banter and quips from Naerys and Python as open mason talk. It even tracks that Ranger behaved the way she did with that belief in mind, as seen from her vote patterns.

Why would Ranger be doing all this effort, when they won't even read my fucking posts? No one was trying to eliminate them at daystart. It was needless to "word her way out" as scum. But as town, it tracks that she just really wanted to push Naerys out because she felt stumped.

I'm not saying your take on Ranger is impossible, but it's unlikely. It's just as likely that Ranger as a player had a solve and the solve was wrong.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2024 12:02 pm

Either way, if you really believe Ranger is scum, I'm not stopping you from pursuing that. It's just boring and unproductive IMO. There are a lot of slots we still have zero info on.
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2024 12:16 pm

Post by gob »

In post 1563, humaneatingmonkey wrote: Ranger is a boring ass flip, and we already know that Python didn't capitalize on it, nor would it be likely that scum try to set themselves up for chain elimination.

The large wall of text gives us a good framing of how Ranger behaved yesterday and the thought process behind that. It makes it believable. Unless scum!Ranger kept extensive notes on her town!character and had the master plan that eventually they would try and claim mason on Python, but that seems absurd. Scum wants to be as flexible as possible, especially when one of them is about to be eliminated. Python wasn't trying to die - they were counting votes on Black and STD's E-1 on them put a stop on that.

Shame on this wagon.
Hmm, I actually do agree with this. Ranger is kind of a boring lim. The way the wagon is currently moving, it's likely (like 60% independent of alignment statistics) that she is town. HOWEVER, even if she is scum here, given that the wagon moved so fast with no resistance, the scum is clearly bussing. Therefore it's not really beneficial for us, the town, to go along with the mafia strat and bus. Which I am not saying the mafia ARE bussing here, mind you, but theoretically if they were this would cover that base.

If we lim Ranger here, then we're in kind of a weird position because of how the pools went day 1. If the mafia was on Day 1 Python lim, which I suspect there probably was one, then we're gonna have a tough time catching the final wolf if mafia team busses here today.

Ranger doesn't really break the game down into smaller pieces. I think we don't let her make it to endgame, but don't lim her today too.
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2024 12:16 pm

Post by gob »

UNVOTE: Ranger
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2024 12:21 pm

Post by Black »

I think Jackson is scum, and I think the Grand Scum Plan was to get me eliminated while I was on V/LA

We saw python openly crunching the numbers on gob. They didn't have enough votes for whatever reason so the plan shifted to me, and it happened right after Jackson replaced in Sunday night. Jackson and python were both around Sunday night so they could have easily been cooking up something

Jackson's main reason for thinking I was scum was that I was pushing gob and not doing much else. Weak reasonings, especially considering he was strictly talking about my behavior in the first 24 hours of the game. He then proceeded to do exactly what he scumread me for: push me and not do much else

These were all the posts Jackson made calling me scummy and trying to recruit others to join while I was gone:

Spoiler: Jackson's confidence that I'm scum
In post 716, JacksonVirgo wrote: I'm just gonna blast through it, I don't have time to be slow and in depth. I can clarify after the fact it people want it.

Black feels overly stiff.
getting pinged by what I would consider aNAI post? @Black if you remember this far back, can you place what pinged you here. You're also referring to Naerys but you're referencing a post by STD?

Ah you clarified that, makes more sense. I don't have thoughts either way about this now

gob being a pro gamer. If Ganski is a wolf, I really think Gob is Town. This also makes me feel better about my read but I'll try not to conf bias myself into a hole. Them following up on the read in 103 is also a really good sign to me.

Black immediately voting, I hope there's good reasoning for that because it looks kinda wack. The reasoning they gave in 123 was lacklustre. It feels like a chainsaw, if that's the right term. Unsure. Although their "more votes on gob please" feels pure (132). The read itself doesn't feel pure though, it feels greatly exaggerated for what it is to try and push them.

At this point in the catchup (as of 155). It'd be pretty hilarious but GTH the solve is Black, Ganski, Dannflor.

Ganski jumping onto Gob in 188 also is like not unexpected given my head canon. Ranger having Black/Dannflor in the scum-reads in 191 is a fun one, makes me feel nice.

Holy shit they're just spamming tierlists.

Black back on the "yo les do gob, lesduit". That's like majority of their posts it seems like at this point (270). Like literally every post of theirs up to 318 seems to have a gob push in it more likely than not.

Black asked why Gob town-reads her, he anwers and I don't see Black responding to Gob. Will post another thing if this was found later but this is just as bad if she didn't respond back. Cuz that would mean it was likely asked in a way to try and trap Gob even further but couldn't see much to work with. A few pages past and haven't seen it, if I missed it please point it out to me.

I aint reading that wallpost by Dann in 398

625 T-Bone "Yes but the tone of that question is meh" in regards to Dannflor I completely agree with. It felt antagonistic.

Spewed this out as fast as I could. Enjoy
In post 717, JacksonVirgo wrote: Black is probably the most optimal elim from my reads. But cuz I wanna be a pro gamer and hero-shot a wolf immediately upon repping in I also want ganski.
In post 734, JacksonVirgo wrote: I want either Black or Ganski. Either or I don't really care.
Python is a pretty lacklustre wagon.
Gob is Town
T-bone probably Town
In post 736, JacksonVirgo wrote: You're all gettin' played fr fr
In post 738, JacksonVirgo wrote: I am confident at least one of Black/Ganski is wolf tho
In post 742, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 739, usesPython wrote: Deadline's coming up, can we get a kill pool from everyone in case there's a cool flashwagon hiding somewhere?

Cook/Dann/T-Bone/gob
Ganski/Black/Dannflor
In post 769, JacksonVirgo wrote: I guess you gotta go then VOTE: usesPython
In post 770, JacksonVirgo wrote: VOTE: Black
In post 780, JacksonVirgo wrote: VOTE: Dannflor

Nah I hate that post from Drew
In post 784, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 782, humaneatingmonkey wrote: what's the case against the three top wagons

someone young, beautiful, intelligent, and charming talk me into voting one of them
I'd rather we move away from them all and go Black/Ganski
In post 790, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 787, humaneatingmonkey wrote: then why vote Dannflor, that's insane
The other two aren't happening, Drew dropped off of a Dann read (who was my third in my hero solve) which made me want to be there even more just because it felt off
In post 794, JacksonVirgo wrote:
Ganski feels like they're going with the flow of the gamestate rather than pushing their own reads. Their latest read tierlist had all the harder people to push at the top (and it was heavily top-sided) and then all the general easy to push people at the bottom. That read absolutely awful to me. For someone that appears to be very socially built different (for lack of a better term), they're going with what seems to be easy. I don't like that

Black felt stiff in the early game and then at a particular point she hard-locked onto Gob and did not let go throughout the entire game. Like a crocodile death roll, just constantly barraging them. It felt like they were seeing Gob for the value the push would have rather than thinking they're wolf and solving. There's one particular point that I am seeing the most for this and that's the fact that she asked Gob a question, Gob answered in what I deemed to be a pretty good response and Black proceeded to just not respond back at all. It feels like she's fishing for reasons to call gob out as scummy. Also of course Gob was pushing Ganski and it felt like Black did a good ol' chainsaw (I still don't know if that's the right term) and just hard pushed Gob because of that but that's a read for if one of them flips red, to evaluate the other.
In post 797, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 794, JacksonVirgo wrote: just constantly barraging them
Like I would say about 90% of what I recall of Black is just trying to find reasons to swing a wagon onto Gob in particular
In post 799, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 798, humaneatingmonkey wrote: what's the case against Dann?
I'm not as convinced it's Dann as I am on Black/Ganski. I feel people are treating him in weird ways, the middle of the pack read between both my other SRs make me think that they're just putting them there to "distance". I also hated how he was talking with T-Bone as of the last 10 pages or so. It felt he was trying to rile up rather than do anything actually productive.
In post 838, JacksonVirgo wrote: I want neither though

VOTE: Black
In post 843, JacksonVirgo wrote: Vote and find out
In post 846, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 844, Dannflor wrote: And I have a pretty good track record reading her
Yeah, I'm sure you know I can't rely on that
In post 847, JacksonVirgo wrote: Can you look over what I've said against her and tell me what you disagree with instead?
In post 870, JacksonVirgo wrote: I’m ready to thunderdome Black
In post 880, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 877, gob wrote: Why not look elsewhere JacksonVirgo?
I am, I’m just choosing to push Black as I’m like fairly convinced I’m a god and that I’m right.
In post 884, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 883, gob wrote:
In post 880, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 877, gob wrote: Why not look elsewhere JacksonVirgo?
I am, I’m just choosing to push Black as I’m like fairly convinced I’m a god and that I’m right.
Im pretty decent at reading Black and i disagree. I have no problem going back over Black tomorrow i guess. But today she clearly aint the lim
Good for you
In post 885, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 882, Ranger wrote: VOTE: Black
We’re getting there folks

I don't think Jacksons' confidence in scum!me is natural. It doesn't make sense for Jackson to want to thunderdome me for behavior that
he
is displaying. Jackson's push was part of the scum agenda. He made the weak case and recruited people to it, and it steamrolled from there. They managed to get me to 5 votes while I was gone Sunday night and Monday morning. When I came back and voted for python, Jackson accused me of self preservation, something he townread python for. Yeah python was doing it out in the open, but mine was tied into voting for someone I already leaned scum on. Jackson was just trying to discredit me here because I came back and messed with their plan

These are python's quotes during that time. You can tell they were planning what wagon to push, they were just doing it in the open to try and get townread. They even tried to get Dann going together before me
Spoiler: python's thoughts
In post 739, usesPython wrote: Deadline's coming up, can we get a kill pool from everyone in case there's a cool flashwagon hiding somewhere?

Cook/Dann/T-Bone/gob
In post 781, usesPython wrote: VOTE: Dann

flashwagon part 2: electric boogaloo
In post 836, usesPython wrote: The saddest part about this day is we're probably dead here anyways cause the only viable CW is gob and that only gets to 6 votes with light/Black/Ranger/Python/Drew/Dave since gob/Naerys/Dann/HEM/STD/T-Bone/JV all townread gob
In post 842, usesPython wrote: How much will is there for a Black wagon? Python/JV/Ranger, who else?
In post 845, usesPython wrote: VOTE: Black
In post 852, usesPython wrote:
In post 842, usesPython wrote: How much will is there for a Black wagon? Python/JV/Ranger, who else?
T-Bone (Black in scumlean)
STD (Black is a gob voter)

that's 5

open letter to light/dave/drew to join us on the Black wagon since the alternative is a Python lim

I feel like the third is someone like T-Bone who was monitoring the situation and declared intent to hammer as soon as my wagon tied python's at 5 votes

That's my hero solve
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess