Mafia Scum
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2024 3:16 pm

Post by camelCasedSnivy »

RationalMadman, did you sincerely believe that people would follow through with your no elimination idea? i view it as NAI because it doesn't seem like something that half the game would sheep
master at being scum(my)
DrNickRiviera
DrNickRiviera
He/Him
Goon
DrNickRiviera
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2024 3:20 pm

Post by DrNickRiviera »

In post 249, camelCasedSnivy wrote: holy shit i didnt even realize saltiest cactus was in this game????

UNVOTE: Thomith

VOTE: SaltiestCactus
Why unvote Thomith though?
HI EVERYBODY!
camelCasedSnivy
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2024 3:27 pm

thomith is towny enough and saltiest hasn't really done anything
master at being scum(my)
camelCasedSnivy
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2024 3:28 pm

In post 130, DrippingGoofball wrote: RationalMadman is town but Theomith is not.
In post 245, DrippingGoofball wrote: Dannflor and Kayjay are scum.
meant to post this too
can you explain these 2 posts in particular since I'm not seeing it
master at being scum(my)
camelCasedSnivy
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2024 3:29 pm

and about scum voting each other day 1: i don't think looking into it will do us any good. sometimes scum vote each other, sometimes they don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
master at being scum(my)
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2024 3:30 pm

Post by RationalMadman »

In post 246, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 150, RationalMadman wrote: Everyone should want to end the DP ASAP. Mafia have too many reads already on who is PR and who scumreads who, you're making their life much easier by blabbing.

If we vote anyone it should be someone key to extending the DP and who is voting without a good reason.
Do you mean to post this in this game???
Of course
Everyone's a fool in some ways, we all can only try.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2024 3:31 pm

Post by RationalMadman »

In post 250, camelCasedSnivy wrote: RationalMadman, did you sincerely believe that people would follow through with your no elimination idea? i view it as NAI because it doesn't seem like something that half the game would sheep
I don't know, I hoped they would and didn't care if they didn't as I can play well under suboptimal conditions anyway.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2024 3:32 pm

Post by RationalMadman »

In post 244, awesomeming327 wrote: rational's writing style is so goofy
it seems super stream of consciousness
In post 235, RationalMadman wrote: Not sure what to even think of it as it is such a brutal slip it cannot be a real one.
this seems pretty unnecessary

actually to think about it the entire byplay between rational and kay about the "slip" seems really weird
like it seems too small of a deal for that big of a conversation

kind of meme but {kay rational elements} solve ez
She thanked me for it because people like yourself never corrected her on it. Maybe take that into consideration when analysing it.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2024 3:34 pm

Post by RationalMadman »

In post 240, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 230, RationalMadman wrote: Outing role DP1 for no reason is antitown as fuck. Anyone who is not disgusted at that is just as bad unless they scumread it instead of assuming Town outed.

Oberbaalysing wagons is nonsense. Town unvote scum during DP1 wagons all the time and vice versa for joining wagons on Town. This is why later votes mean far more especially in clear this person vs that person dynamics. There, voting analysis begins to matter more.

Side note, very weird choice of words for Kayjayqueue to say driving a bus since that is solely used for one scum betraying a partner. Not sure what to even think of it as it is such a brutal slip it cannot be a real one.
This seems like an overreaction. But so much of an overreaction that it may not come from scum
No it's not. It doesn't warrant a modkill itself but I'd ban her from any of my games if I were a game mod here, for sure. That kind of play is vile and has no place in mafia.

awesomeming327
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2024 3:35 pm

Post by awesomeming327 »

In post 257, RationalMadman wrote:
In post 235, RationalMadman wrote: Not sure what to even think of it as it is such a brutal slip it cannot be a real one.

actually to think about it the entire byplay between rational and kay about the "slip" seems really weird

She thanked me for it because people like yourself never corrected her on it. Maybe take that into consideration when analysing it.
I was referencing how many words was in the conversation. I never said the conversation was unnecessary, I said that the superfluousness of it was unnecessary.

Your post is very confrontational. Why?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2024 3:35 pm

Post by RationalMadman »

If Town didn't agree to everyone fullclaiming and your role only helps Scum narrow down what to do NP1 even better, you never ever should out DP1. It's toxic, wrong and antitown.

awesomeming327
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2024 3:40 pm

Post by awesomeming327 »

As much as I would love to gehad you continue to argue pointlessly, unfortunately, this is not mafia theory discussion thread. Please play the game instead.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2024 3:41 pm

Post by RationalMadman »

In post 259, awesomeming327 wrote:
In post 257, RationalMadman wrote:

I was referencing how many words was in the conversation. I never said the conversation was unnecessary, I said that the superfluousness of it was unnecessary.

Your post is very confrontational. Why?
I both scumread you and you confronted me. I don't know why other people are passive, I am here to rip the Scum to pieces as they beg for mercy. That's how I approach Mafia. If other Townies get in the way of that they meet the same fierceness from me too. To temper this and avoid rule violations and stay calm is a combination most can't pull off so they either tone everything passive or try to play nice.

Streams of consciousness mockery of my high effort posts, which only Thomith is equalling effort of is not surprising Id then get stern or annoyed at you criticising both me and Kayjay and trying to frame us as scum.

I have probably the highest ratio of useful contributions Vs useless this game of any player here. You however said you'd read my posts and attack the logic later and never ever did.

As for the streams of consciousness remark, you aren't exactly wrong but I can't explain how other posts compare without insulting others. My posts tend to be productive if at times for nothing more than the chain events they set off in replies. If that is an issue for you, I couldn't care less and you can scumread me for being highly contributive in a way you don't like all you want. I have already explained why I scumread you anyway and am down to vote you off even.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2024 3:41 pm

Post by RationalMadman »

In post 261, awesomeming327 wrote: As much as I would love to gehad you continue to argue pointlessly, unfortunately, this is not mafia theory discussion thread. Please play the game instead.
Theory discussion is more part of play than the useless banter most do. I don't ban them from doing their banter and you can't stop me posting as I post.

Maybe consider your own tone before going ooooh why so confronttational

DrNickRiviera
DrNickRiviera
He/Him
Goon
DrNickRiviera
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2024 3:43 pm

Post by DrNickRiviera »

In post 258, RationalMadman wrote:
In post 230, RationalMadman wrote: Outing role DP1 for no reason is antitown as fuck. Anyone who is not disgusted at that is just as bad unless they scumread it instead of assuming Town outed.

Oberbaalysing wagons is nonsense. Town unvote scum during DP1 wagons all the time and vice versa for joining wagons on Town. This is why later votes mean far more especially in clear this person vs that person dynamics. There, voting analysis begins to matter more.

Side note, very weird choice of words for Kayjayqueue to say driving a bus since that is solely used for one scum betraying a partner. Not sure what to even think of it as it is such a brutal slip it cannot be a real one.
This seems like an overreaction. But so much of an overreaction that it may not come from scum
No it's not. It doesn't warrant a modkill itself but I'd ban her from any of my games if I were a game mod here, for sure. That kind of play is vile and has no place in mafia.
What the fuck are you even on about here??
HI EVERYBODY!
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2024 3:44 pm

Post by RationalMadman »

Calls me goofy, says I ought to stop posting what I post, pretends I am the one starting confrontation.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2024 3:45 pm

Post by RationalMadman »

Frames me and kayjay too. Plays innocent. Fuck this. Actually what am I waiting for.

VOTE: awesoming

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2024 3:45 pm

Post by RationalMadman »

In post 264, DrNickRiviera wrote:

Are you capable of reading what I replied to?

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2024 3:47 pm

Post by RationalMadman »

Town randomly outing DP1 solely for the giggles helping Mafia narrow down PRs is a pro scum antitown move in every single way imaginable. I am shocked anything could be an overreaction to that. It's as borderline gamethrow as it gets before being gamethrow.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2024 3:52 pm

Post by RationalMadman »

The overreaction refers to me and what Elements did right?

DrNickRiviera
DrNickRiviera
He/Him
Goon
DrNickRiviera
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:08 pm

Post by DrNickRiviera »

In post 267, RationalMadman wrote:

Are you capable of playing the game instead of spam posts about game theory that make all of our eyes bleed? And capable of understanding that your take on a no-lim is wrong by all accounts? And that calling another player vile and having that gall to suggest that the mod should ban them is insane?

Don't be a narcissistic bully
HI EVERYBODY!
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:14 pm

Post by RationalMadman »

In post 270, DrNickRiviera wrote:
In post 267, RationalMadman wrote:

Are you capable of playing the game instead of spam posts about game theory that make all of our eyes bleed? And capable of understanding that your take on a no-lim is wrong by all accounts? And that calling another player vile and having that gall to suggest that the mod should ban them is insane?

Don't be a narcissistic bully
You're literally ridiculing me while calling me a narcissistic bully.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:15 pm

Post by RationalMadman »

Mod, I believe users are abusing me and playing victim as if I ammthe aggressor. From calling me goofy to calming menanspam bot I am being provoked by many here. I ask if this is okay.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:16 pm

Post by RationalMadman »

I won't say anything back to it but this is genuine gaslighting going on where as I react to ridicule and insults in the way most would I get framed as a bully.

DrNickRiviera
DrNickRiviera
He/Him
Goon
DrNickRiviera
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:16 pm

Post by DrNickRiviera »

In post 268, RationalMadman wrote: Town randomly outing DP1 solely for the giggles helping Mafia narrow down PRs is a pro scum antitown move in every single way imaginable. I am shocked anything could be an overreaction to that. It's as borderline gamethrow as it gets before being gamethrow.
So you believe everything anyone says in a game of mafia?

I have seen town fake claim many many times.....I have fake claimed many many times.

It baffles me you have the gall to call her play vile and even mention a mod kill for it.....disagree with the play, sure...that is the game.

But you have had some wild theory's on how to play the game here, so you are in no place to criticize another person's play here.

Pre Edit: Don't insult other's if you can't take an insult
HI EVERYBODY!

Return to “New York [Normal Games]”