(micro 1101) mystery box of silver 16: tinkleton (it tinkled)

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: it/its, not they

Post Post #486 (isolation #0) » Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:53 am

Post by HighPrincessErinys »

its meeeeeeeee
not a person, just a doll~
this one refers to itself in the third person
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (isolation #1) » Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:54 am

giving this a read later
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (isolation #2) » Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:17 pm

In post 20, Gypyx wrote: it's about post 14 yeah

patchofgrass is maybe +scum but this very much is marignal
This one is cancelling mafia we've gone too far /j
In post 21, SirCakez wrote: My Gypyx vote is serious now
On a slightly more serious note this one really doesn't know how in the hell people get this kind of conviction this early on. Maybe calling it conviction is a bit hyperbolic but still......

Skipping over in-depth commentary about , and but still want to reiterate my confusion. It feels almost like trying TOO hard to analyze but don't quote me on that.

In general this one doubts the veracity of things like "Well you seemed kind of self-conscious in RVS" especially in response to a post like . Gypyx wagon feels bad overall so far.

Spoiler: 67
In post 67, Deus Deceptor wrote:
**ABSOLUTE UNITS**: Existence, Surroundings, Phenomena

There is
**Existence**
A state of
*existing*
may contain a
**Self**
A state of
*existing*
may contain multiple
**Selves**
A state of
*existing*
may contain the negation of
*Self*
Any state of
*existing*
may contain:
- A
*Self*

- Multiple
*Selves*

- The negation of
*Self*
Any state of
*existing*
MUST contain one of:
- A
*Self*

- Multiple
*Selves*

- The negation of
*Self*

Let the connection of every state of existence be known as the
**Domain of Self**
Let any state of *existing* with a *Self* or multiple *Selves* be known as the state of existing as an
**Individual**

Locktowning Tokiko Shigure over here. Amplifying that sentiment after reading their actual breakdown game-related posts like and . Don't particularly AGREE, but this is both too amazing and too extremely very-much trying to vote out. Bonus points for the frustration breaking through. Probably glazed over more than a few posts because Deus is mesmerizing me tho. +1 to Cakez having a particularly bad negative response to Deus (even if this one already knows what he flipped.)

This read-up is getting more sidetracked than this one was expecting but it really likes Psyche trying to ground Deus's posts and work with them to make them more presentable to the rest of the game. Very big improvement over Klick, methinks.

This one is REALLY going to miss DD, but atleast their efforts let me townread T3 pretty effortlessly for now. Layla looks good, no notes because this one needs a new notebook, which is a fun way to say, NOT reading the rest of this game right now that was a fucking journey. And also she died.

Stopped after Page 10, going to look at the rest of the game tomorrow, putting in a reminder to myself here to more thoroughly look at Political Clout and Snow. Reads standing at:

T3
Psyche
Ausuka
Gypyx
Snow
PC

Not feeling confident enough to vote PC even discounting the fact this one isn't done catching up.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #494 (isolation #3) » Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:17 pm

Shit my spoiler about 67 gobbled up the rest of the post
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (isolation #4) » Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:18 pm

In post 493, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 20, Gypyx wrote: it's about post 14 yeah

patchofgrass is maybe +scum but this very much is marignal
This one is cancelling mafia we've gone too far /j
In post 21, SirCakez wrote: My Gypyx vote is serious now
On a slightly more serious note this one really doesn't know how in the hell people get this kind of conviction this early on. Maybe calling it conviction is a bit hyperbolic but still......

Skipping over in-depth commentary about , and but still want to reiterate my confusion. It feels almost like trying TOO hard to analyze but don't quote me on that.
In general this one doubts the veracity of things like "Well you seemed kind of self-conscious in RVS" especially in response to a post like . Gypyx wagon feels bad overall so far.

Spoiler: 67
In post 67, Deus Deceptor wrote:
**ABSOLUTE UNITS**: Existence, Surroundings, Phenomena

There is
**Existence**
A state of
*existing*
may contain a
**Self**
A state of
*existing*
may contain multiple
**Selves**
A state of
*existing*
may contain the negation of
*Self*
Any state of
*existing*
may contain:
- A
*Self*

- Multiple
*Selves*

- The negation of
*Self*
Any state of
*existing*
MUST contain one of:
- A
*Self*

- Multiple
*Selves*

- The negation of
*Self*

Let the connection of every state of existence be known as the
**Domain of Self**
Let any state of *existing* with a *Self* or multiple *Selves* be known as the state of existing as an
**Individual**

Locktowning Tokiko Shigure over here. Amplifying that sentiment after reading their actual breakdown game-related posts like and . Don't particularly AGREE, but this is both too amazing and too extremely very-much trying to vote out. Bonus points for the frustration breaking through. Probably glazed over more than a few posts because Deus is mesmerizing me tho. +1 to Cakez having a particularly bad negative response to Deus (even if this one already knows what he flipped.)

This read-up is getting more sidetracked than this one was expecting but it really likes Psyche trying to ground Deus's posts and work with them to make them more presentable to the rest of the game. Very big improvement over Klick, methinks.

This one is REALLY going to miss DD, but atleast their efforts let me townread T3 pretty effortlessly for now. Layla looks good, no notes because this one needs a new notebook, which is a fun way to say, NOT reading the rest of this game right now that was a fucking journey. And also she died.

Stopped after Page 10, going to look at the rest of the game tomorrow, putting in a reminder to myself here to more thoroughly look at Political Clout and Snow. Reads standing at:

T3
Psyche
Ausuka
Gypyx
Snow
PC

Not feeling confident enough to vote PC even discounting the fact this one isn't done catching up.
dont cringefail your spoiler tags kids
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (isolation #5) » Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:20 pm

also this one is the flowerbush good bye
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (isolation #6) » Mon Apr 01, 2024 5:27 am

In post 498, Gypyx wrote: Not like i'm opposed to the idea of taking a proper look at Ausuka (i've been coasting on my vibes for a while) but like, HPE's entrance isn't especially towny?

there's also this weird thing where it expresses a townread on Layla, when this slot is like, dead
This one knew Cakez was dead going in but did not remember Layla was also dead until it checked.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (isolation #7) » Mon Apr 01, 2024 12:13 pm

In post 271, Layla wrote: If we have nothing to go off of, let us start again from the beginning. Back to the RVS we go.

VOTE: Ausuka

Team Mafia winner means too sweaty for this casual game.
sooooooooo true
In post 281, Ausuka wrote:
In post 255, Psyche wrote: klick's a she!
but yeah ive been lazy about the cakez thing
now that everyone has had a chance to weigh in on him there's no value at all in delaying a more detailed push
also uh is klick a she. i was very much not under that impression and they don't have any pronouns listed? is there a place they say this
imploring all MS users to use the pronouns feature
In post 289, T3 wrote:
In post 268, Layla wrote:
In post 259, T3 wrote: The stuff he's posted here has analysis and normal stuff
it doesn't feel like he's reaching or is fake like it felt like when it was scum with him
In post 122, SirCakez wrote: i am not coming back here for a bit this game is irritating me
In post 205, SirCakez wrote: i gotta reset this game what a mess
In post 235, SirCakez wrote: definitely struggling with this game, I know I gotta turn up the heat for y'all but I really need more to work with here to do that
Also this is towny
Also, I don’t find this particularly towny. Scum can be frustrated in that scenario just the same, or easily fake being frustrated. It’s pretty null for me.
I still think it comes from town more often than scum, especially , but sure
235 does strike me as a particularly towny post but its also an anomaly compared to his other posts. This one can definitely see why the Cakez wagon happened.
In post 295, Ausuka wrote: i feel like i should be trying to turn up the temperature somehow

i don't think there's much of anything to work with?? a lot of town players aren't giving reads and stuff so there's a lot of room for scum to hide, and that kind of perpetuates itself because it's hard for town players to get reads.

I will give a reads list in some attempt to rectify this.

Psyche
t3
layla
robert
snow
Clout
Gypyx
Sircakez

The gypyx take is probably the only fresh one? Her confidence just suddenly plummeted in a way I wasn't a massive fan of. Like idk in a vacuum I understand being like 'whatever I'm giving up my reads' and then not feeling super able to generate new ones, but she was so confident in solving the game super early and then that all evaporates after the deus drama? Idk I don't like it and it feels like she saw the game losing energy and just went along with it but went about it awkwardly
This one can kinda believe it on Gypyx here?
In post 336, Political Clout wrote: I liked layla's entrance but other than that it feels like they've fallen off. it might just be the gamestate though. mafia might just be comfortable here.
This suuuuuuuuuucks from PC imo. Do not think this assessment is congruent with when and what Layla was posting.
In post 354, Robert2424 wrote:
In post 333, Political Clout wrote:
In post 210, Robert2424 wrote:
In post 68, Deus Deceptor wrote: Consider that simple, concise set of *Language* a gift from the Evil Demon.

@ Robert2424 - Is your mafia partner SirCakez, then? Is what is known as a 'game' truly that simple to solve within the dream?
As smart as you think you are, guessing the duo of a mafia game, isn't unheard of and I've seen it firsthand. I don't know if SirCakez is mafia, but if he is, they are probably thankful I'm not his partner, as I've not been looking at this and responding as I should. This is kinda moot, but since I read everything since my last post, and didn't know Deus was getting replaced, I quoted some stuff.
In post 107, SirCakez wrote:
In post 82, Snow2697 wrote: Gypyx claims that she has solved the game.
Klick is about to do the same.
Is it too early for town player? If yes, everyone will solve it too.
they are talking shit no way they have the game solved already
I think they would do nothing but put it on loudspeaker and be proud. Talking shit just comes with that.
In post 151, Deus Deceptor wrote: Anyway I suspect Robert2424's absence is explainable by the fact that they don't have the heart and commitment to return

Let's just ignore the contingency issues where Gypyx and Political Clout are involved

If SirCakez had a spine they'd answer to the fact that their vote on me is the world's biggest copout, but I guess they're just going to feign being irritated as long as they can get away with pretending a proper game of mafia is a popularity contest and they don't have to have actual reasons to vote people other than 'I don't like them'.
I'm back luckily.
In post 182, Political Clout wrote: UNVOTE:
A bit shaky with your votes when questioned, then you didn't respond....

A bit of a reset happened and several players got replaced besides a few. so luckily I don't feel too far behind. however.....

Unvote

Vote Political Clout

This is at least a semi serous vote. but its day 1. he could surprise me.
wait what who questioned me? I unvoted before any questions happened and I did respond to layla when they asked me abou tit. are you just misunderstanding or lying?
Ausuka asked you to elaborate, you didn't and just unvoted. Unless I missed it after going back 3 times and still not seeing you elaborate.
Props to my predecessor for this one. No response from PC until... oh. He doesn't respond at all. Amazing.

DAY TWO!!!!!

Don't think Psyche is brazen enough to post as scum even if its a weird thing to say. PC hopping on wordlessly after T3 votes Psyche gives off a rather strong odor. This daystart is fucking confusing though and this one is putting a pin it for later, lost in the sauce with these page 18 Psyche posts. These page 18 and 19 posts in general actually ugh.

Also putting a pin in for after this one takes an iso looksee at snow.

Thaaaaat's about it for now it supposes! Definitely need to look more into PC in the earlygame since it kinda glossed over him but now that it's caught up PC wagon seems to be the way to go tbh. Previous readslist positions stand for now, but this one is confident enough to do this: VOTE: Political Clout

However it's gonna go take a walk or something before it does any of that! Would rather sit back and relax for a bit today but need to get my exercise in...

pedit: Reserving judgement on this PC post for when it looks closer because this feels towny but also a sudden turnaround on the Robert trajectory
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (isolation #8) » Mon Apr 01, 2024 12:15 pm

Also Gypyx will get her own special creature feature. Going to try so so hard to actually live up to my ISO analysis promises this game.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (isolation #9) » Tue Apr 02, 2024 9:11 am

In post 515, Gypyx wrote:
In post 514, HighPrincessErinys wrote: Also Gypyx will get her own special creature feature. Going to try so so hard to actually live up to my ISO analysis promises this game.
Hype !

also we have 2 days 12 hours left
my not usually focusing on mafia ass vs the 2 day deadline :(
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (isolation #10) » Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:06 pm

GYPYX!!!

Still don't understand and . Why on earth Klick's plan of "yeah I claimed patchofgrass to generate conflict" actually worked is a mystery, but this one is at the very least inclined to call this a towny move from Gypyx. Do NOT think a seasoned player like Gypyx would jump onto Klick like this for something so minor as scum. Also still does NOT strike me as self-conscious.

"your friendly vibes got me convinced you are town" is a weird thing to say but no comment otherwise. 43 WAS a good post from Ausuka.

is nice because it's illogical (could use a better word here but meh) on snow's part to say town are just never confident in their reads early on. This one has been DEAD CERTAIN of some reads before as town, to varying degrees of correctness. In Smuggler's Port it was certain of scum!HT and was wrong, and in micro 1096 it was certain (barring some lategame fudging) of scum!Roden
D1
and was correct in the end. Does this one think Gypyx had any real REASON to be confident? Not really, but it IS a possibility, and this one's already established that it has a very different view of RVS/earlygame and how strong reads can be then.

Using to springboard my new thoughts about because like... Yeah no this one just has complete motivation kersplosion sometimes. Shit happens. Don't think it's unreasonable to have your earlygame reads go up in smoke along with your spoons, or to just try and re-assess.

Consider the two paragraphs above my two cents on and the general topic of Gypyx's solve confidence.

So, on one hand, is yikes, but on the other, this one believes as earnest wariness of a repeat situation from... whatever game she's talking about lol. Very ehh about this but it supposes it's occasionally willing to kill people it feels certain are town just for info.

Putting a pin in and other related posts for later when looking at PC/Snow (be completely warned this one might delay that to D3) to see how much it agrees with her points.
In post 454, Gypyx wrote: lazy townies are a scam made by big mafia to sell more mislims
lol
In post 470, Gypyx wrote:
In post 82, Snow2697 wrote: Gypyx claims that she has solved the game.
Klick is about to do the same.
Is it too early for town player? If yes, everyone will solve it too.
as i've said before, scum is probably happy to let me on my wild goose chase
This one has reason to believe this as a possibility. You're never hearing it though.

took me a moment because it felt like the trajectory was undercooked but this one believes that's not quite the case.

self-meta CRINGE!!!!
is a bit more emblematic of Gypyx's earlygame confidence though, and ofc scum aren't always going to be immediately obviously teammates when you start comparing scumreads.

This one thinks it's more than willing to throw Gypyx into the nulltown basket, or maybe flat null. There's quite a bit it likes but also a fair few things that give off a sour taste. Wish this game was a bit bigger so it could save Gypyx for tomorrow, cause if we don't hit scum today it might be MeLo lmao.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (isolation #11) » Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:06 pm

time to look at all these psyche posts
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (isolation #12) » Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:10 pm

In post 537, Psyche wrote: im so sry. it's the alternative to "i promise a really good post in two days" that i'm trying out
you are stronger than me
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (isolation #13) » Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:14 pm

In post 533, Psyche wrote: rather good odds of 4 town on robert here
In post 534, Psyche wrote: further think there's a lot of informational value in limming robert's slot if we can neither clear it nor agree on someone else
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (isolation #14) » Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:18 pm

PC is lowkey gut rn until it properly evaluates him, propped up by some rather stinky looking pushes from him.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (isolation #15) » Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:21 pm

In post 542, Psyche wrote:
In post 513, HighPrincessErinys wrote: Props to my predecessor for this one. No response from PC until... oh. He doesn't respond at all. Amazing.
PC does explain the vote/unvote around deus
i quote it and some context in 534 above
This one just doesn't feel quite so good about it, especially when he dodged Ausuka's call to elaborate and later Robert's call out of said dodging.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (isolation #16) » Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:25 pm

This one really just wishes it wasn't so close to deadline and a small playerlist in general, feel like it needs time to cook still. Curse of having non-Mafia hobbies.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (isolation #17) » Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:58 pm

In post 551, Political Clout wrote: VOTE: gypyx

I'll be here tomorrow. after 2. I think gypyx is just dancing around the players.
What do you mean "gypyx is just dancing around the players"?
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (isolation #18) » Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:47 am

In post 554, Psyche wrote: aw you've crumbled my confidence with just a single oneliner
it do be a difference of opinionce
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (isolation #19) » Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:19 am

In post 562, Psyche wrote: can i get more opinions on T3?
am i right to townlock him despite these recent posts? is the trajectory of his psyche read believable?
It's definitely a LITTLE hinky?
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #579 (isolation #20) » Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:57 pm

In post 572, Psyche wrote: honestly, we have one more free mislim so i'm pretty sure the game is solved. or at least it would be if i could control every lim.
cant wait for psyche to be scum all along /lh
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (isolation #21) » Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:57 pm

also damn ausuka got replaced, rip
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (isolation #22) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:37 am

In post 587, Political Clout wrote: VOTE: snow
Wasn't this guy towncasing snow or is this one just forgoring
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (isolation #23) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 8:46 am

Hi, this one is laptop posting from a library. Gonna be here a while so don't think that my PC/Snow look-ups are doable today, which is on me. This one thinks Snow is like, fine, it guesses, for a wagon? But it can't in good conscience really say anything either way when it has like no business making reads on Snow when he flew even harder under the radar for me than PC. If this one takes a looksee today it probably won't be able to show its work until later because fuuuuuuck compiling an ISO wall on a trackpad.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (isolation #24) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 8:49 am

Oh and, it's reading Moby Dick, if anyone cares/was curious.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (isolation #25) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 11:46 am

Snow only has 25 posts so like... Ugh, fine, we'll do a wall.

: So like, even this one didn't read all of 67, as outspoken as it is about being a Deus fan. Definitely strikes me as townie diligence that snow would actively try to comprehend Deus and sort them out.

: This one has always stumped me, despite seeing it several times thanks to Gypyx's citing of it, but this one just can't figure out what its trying to say!!! Blaming the grammar, would love to hear from others and what they got from it.

: Already commented on this as part of Gypyx, but want to state its a benign, NAI post to me otherwise.

continues the trend of trying to figure out Deus and work with them. Similarly want to call this townie like this one did with Psyche's efforts.
however... This one doesn't know the general MS take on "If it's not them kill me tomorrow" strats, but its definitely of the personal opinion that they suck and just result in town mislims. You could argue it's scum!snow preying on a currently VERY confident Gypyx to try and get them kersploded D2 after their scumreads, which scum!snow might know are possibly very wrong, flip town on elim.

is also a very similar brand of sketchy. It almost feels like kissing up to Deus, except Deus isn't even in the game anymore. Moreover, it's just a REALLY fuckin' weird thing to say imho, "oh this player is so cool and right and townreading me, and you have them as top townread, so why aren't you townreading me too?". Also just don't like how long it is after his last post that he says this.
stumps a little, like 82, but the message is atleast still mostly clear. It definitely feels like snow would LOVE a free townread right about now, like this is just a little too much to be a bit methinks.

: This one doesn't remember rn who said that asking this in public is +town, but this one quite disagrees that scum!snow asks that in scum PT instead. It's a pretty benign thing to ask under the circumstances, and mafia will usually be fine posting those benign, NAI questions. It's also worth considering in the first place that Cakez was, at that point, a pretty surefire wagon, which this one doesn't think is something that would give scum cause to ask their partner if it was hammer. Don't know what kind of non-scum wagon would ever give scum cause to censor themselves like that, to be frank. Like it said: Benign, easy question: Is this guy dead yet?
is another similar, easy question. It's alot stranger though, when there's really no reason to believe there could be 3 scum in this 9-player setup. This one honestly doesn't know what to make of it compared to 385, because this one believes snow to be smarter than to have to ask that, but if he's asking at all, maybe he's testing the waters...? Testing how, idfk, this one is starting to post blatant conjecture at this point, but, it's mystifying either way. Maybe the questions he's asking leading up to his unvote in should tell me that snow isn't as used to mafia as this one thinks he is, the account is pretty new after all, but still. Inquiring as to the implications of Cakez's role could be genuine, but NOT 385.

... This one thinks it would like to leave it at that and revisit it's thoughts on 385 to Cakez vote at a later time when it's not doing this half an hour to closing time on a laptop. We'll just say it's opportunistic for now or something, it's a pretty bad coalescence onto the Cakez wagon.

: Still looking for townreads, methinks.

: Would reallllllllly like to see some elaboration on WHY, other than feeling better.

: Snow's trajectory on PC up until this point doesn't exist, but you probably didn't need me to tell you that. The most this one can attribute to reasoning is a Gypyx sheep, but then you gotta still wonder what the hell has Gypyx done to make sheeping her worth it to town!snow?

: And do you have
anything else
to say about it?

This took a major 180 after the first few points, huh. This one is going to leave things here for now and check in on those pins it placed on Gypyx's snow-related posts, and of course see about de-ramblifying some of my points (we'll fuckin see), but this one is definitely happy with a snow wagon today. Not sure what votes stand at rn so not going to vote. And besides...
This one wants to grill 'im.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (isolation #26) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 11:48 am

snow flipping scum might resolve PC, also. So yeah, let's see this guy flipped today, please.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #599 (isolation #27) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:18 pm

In post 598, HighPrincessErinys wrote: snow flipping scum might resolve PC, also. So yeah, let's see this guy flipped today, please.
Seeing PC's naked votes, even including against snow, don't exactly spark joy even with this in mind, but we'll see.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #600 (isolation #28) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:24 pm

Checked in on that pin, it seems like me and Gypyx just reckon alot differently on the intent and thought process behind snow's posts. Or she's defending her scumbuddy /lh
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (isolation #29) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:27 pm

In post 570, schadd_ wrote:
vote count 2.5 !

Political Clout (2):
Gypyx, HighPrincessErinys
Psyche (1):
T3
Gypyx (1):
Political Clout

not voting (3):
Snow2697, Psyche, Doctor Drew

with 7 alive, it takes 4 to scrimble. day 2 ends in (expired on 2024-04-05 23:26:47).

moderateur notes
  • just going to re-prod snow in case he got thrown off by the outage

[.....treetrunk..]
[.........tree...]
[................]
[....t...........]
[....r...........]
[....e...statue..]
[....e......tree.]
[...........pond.]
[.........pond...]
[................]
[........pidgeo..]
[.........b...n..]
[...wer....ush...]
[flo...bush......]
[..patchofgrass..]
[...bush...bush..]
psyche was voting snow at the time. but you also just make a new vc probably
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (isolation #30) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:43 pm

Diiiiiiiiiiiiiid not expect that few votes on Snow. Also keep thinking his name is uncapitalized. Oops.
VOTE: Snow
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (isolation #31) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:43 pm

Well okay, it IS E-1. God these small games make my brain hurt.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (isolation #32) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:15 pm

In post 605, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 598, HighPrincessErinys wrote: snow flipping scum might resolve PC, also. So yeah, let's see this guy flipped today, please.
In post 599, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
Seeing PC's naked votes, even including against snow, don't exactly spark joy even with this in mind, but we'll see.
You don't think they are the same alignment? Or that they are probably not scum together
Probably not scum together, but willing to bet a fair bit on one of them being scum.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (isolation #33) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 5:30 pm

Big fan of everyone disappearing off the face of the earth on da last day
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (isolation #34) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 5:47 pm

In post 610, Psyche wrote: just one of those gamess

IT'S JUST ONE OF THOSE GAMES WHERE YOU DON'T WANNA CATCH UP
EVERYTHING IS FUCKED, EVERYBODY SUCKS
YOU DON'T REALLY KNOW WHY, BUT YOU WANNA JUSTIFY
VOTIN' SOMEONE'S HEAD OFF
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #624 (isolation #35) » Fri Apr 05, 2024 7:13 am

In post 622, Snow2697 wrote:
In post 606, Psyche wrote: oh how embarrassed ill be if it turns out im wrong about pc
Think first about your embarrassment when it turns out you're wrong about me.
VERY convincing.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #625 (isolation #36) » Fri Apr 05, 2024 7:14 am

Snow, do you actually have any real input on your voters? Anything you'd like to share with the class? A claim, perhaps?
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (isolation #37) » Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:56 am

In post 626, Snow2697 wrote: And no, I won't claim.
Honey, we're 7 hours to deadline and you're E-1, idk if you have a
choice
on that one.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #631 (isolation #38) » Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:22 pm

I did NOT even realize we were doing plurality, that's amazing.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (isolation #39) » Fri Apr 05, 2024 2:09 pm

This one is prettttttttty confident in Snow flipping scum here. As weird and perhaps towntell-y as not claiming and just trying to shrug off the wagon is, Snow is pretty new and hasn't been around all that much this game, it's possible he's just been floundering and didn't have anything to challenge or redirect the wagon with.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (isolation #40) » Fri Apr 05, 2024 2:10 pm

Think tomorrow we need to hit T3 with a baseball bat until he shows up again. Or maybe get PC to talk instead of nakedvote. We're really just working on the info of like 3 or 4 players now.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (isolation #41) » Sun Apr 07, 2024 8:35 am

this game is about to nosedive isnt it
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (isolation #42) » Sun Apr 07, 2024 9:28 am

Massclaim is fine. Not so sure about sticking to our guts on the solve. This is MeLo.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (isolation #43) » Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:17 pm

In post 664, Psyche wrote: even just a first guess?
my went to do something else ass:
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (isolation #44) » Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:20 pm

This one is fairly confident in you two but it was super confident in scum!snow and then he flipped town lmao. So it's not sure it can just keep just Trusting you, especially Ausuka/Drew. Not saying its time to curtail my townreads out of paranoia but this is a time to Think Carefully about my vote.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #681 (isolation #45) » Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:21 pm

In post 679, Psyche wrote: can you claim and also tell us who of Gypyx/PC should claim next?
Eh, sure. VT. PC next for sure, get his ass in here.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #683 (isolation #46) » Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:31 pm

ev talk snore mimimimi
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #695 (isolation #47) » Mon Apr 08, 2024 8:28 am

This one doesn't super think Gypyx is scum exactly, but PC just being completely absent really sucks and it's hard not to think scum is sitting back and relaxing as they get handed the win or whatever.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (isolation #48) » Mon Apr 08, 2024 8:29 am

Here's a tinfoil hat for you: scum!Psyche doing the heavy lifting and PC taking a load off and doing nothing but nakedvoting because his partner is universally townread. Eh, eh?
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #701 (isolation #49) » Mon Apr 08, 2024 9:10 am

In post 697, Psyche wrote: so you're saying it's easier for you to imagine me as scum than gypyx as scum
It's basically a shitpost solve, goober. This one really fundamentally just wants PC to show the fuck upppppppppppppppp already
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #703 (isolation #50) » Mon Apr 08, 2024 9:15 am

In post 702, Psyche wrote: is particularly jarring from gypyx
she all but played cassandra re hpe/pc through pages 25 and 26
and should have felt totally vindicated by the snow flip and also the T3 flip
but no redoubling or even an "i told ya so"
i present a solve that's isn't just completely compatible with her reads but gives it logical force
and she'd rather talk about anyone else
about how ausuka/drew have "done absolutely nothing to warrant" a tr -- which is both easily false and completely disengaged

Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (isolation #51) » Mon Apr 08, 2024 9:51 am

In post 710, Doctor Drew wrote: Also, was your whole read on Gyp dependant on Snow being scum?
Mine?
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (isolation #52) » Mon Apr 08, 2024 10:36 am

In post 719, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 711, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 710, Doctor Drew wrote: Also, was your whole read on Gyp dependant on Snow being scum?
Mine?
Yes, you are who I quoted lol

Not really! This one kinda missed what Psyche pointed out in until he, y'know, pointed it out. Which is kinda Strange from Gypyx! But otherwise this one was mostly hoping to let them cook by the time it settled on snow yesterday, but it seems that hasn't really come to fruition.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #722 (isolation #53) » Mon Apr 08, 2024 10:37 am

In post 713, Psyche wrote: so hpe is here, just not interested in any of the questions i asked. good to know
This one will get to itttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (isolation #54) » Mon Apr 08, 2024 10:40 am

In post 717, Psyche wrote: ok. i just checked. yeah, we might need to consider the possibility that active slots can be scum too. maybe
Also in general at this point it's inadvisable to count anyone out. Unless it's Psyche, then it's okay to lemming march to our doom. Really do NOT think both scum are just twiddling their thumbs here.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #779 (isolation #55) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:40 am

In post 764, Gypyx wrote: (btw this is my moment to point out how absolutely no one else has said anything since your vote, woah, crazy, weird)
this one has no idea what the fuck is going on is why
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #801 (isolation #56) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 6:12 pm

This one wants to do more but frankly it's spoons for this game kind of ceased to exist after the snow flip.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #811 (isolation #57) » Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:18 am

In post 810, Psyche wrote: it weren't for ausuka i'd suspect you over it
kinda true this one thinks a scum!drew could be coasting by on vibes and the heavy-lifting of ausuka
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #821 (isolation #58) » Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:25 am

In post 817, Psyche wrote:
In post 811, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 810, Psyche wrote: it weren't for ausuka i'd suspect you over it
kinda true this one thinks a scum!drew could be coasting by on vibes and the heavy-lifting of ausuka
also want to highlight that HPE is only paying attention to posts like 810 and not my towncase posts on ausuka
today, she's expressed openness to scumreading everyone this game except gypyx, who she made a whole wallpost to announce is null yesterday

this is because she is buds with gypyx and doesn't want to commit to a solve that includes gypyx, which would be directly implied by her TRing you and me. She wants to preserve cover not to vote Gypyx if she's ever pressured to, and does not want to nudge us to act on our consensus view that gypyx is scum.

This is also why you're not seeing HPE do anything to progress her reads from yesterday. She doesn't have the stones? No, she needs the flexibility.
pronouns
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #823 (isolation #59) » Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:28 am

also this one is generally down to clown on gypyx it just wants to consider the whole situation and let PC slot do something now that it's probably getting replaced. its MeLo this one is not gonna just impulse vote the theoretically scummiest slot !!!
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #824 (isolation #60) » Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:32 am

It's on me for not actually bothering to read things like the Ausuka towncase, for sure, but there's alot more nuance to the game just from you bitching and moaning about no one else doing anything, because this one is further inclined to think you're probably fed-up frustrated town trying to wake the sluggards to kill scum and shit because this one KNOWS scum would probably be happy to sit around and let things fester beyond "ugh, slow ass game........."

You've been consistently trying to rally others into better modes of thought and overall increased activity and this one is confident you're town. It just also doesn't want to rush order this game when Gypyx has points for and against and PC's replacement could totally change the script. We have time, and this one especially has time to get it's fucking big girl britches on and do shit.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #828 (isolation #61) » Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:45 am

In post 826, Psyche wrote: ill just keep beating the "it can't be gypyx/pc" drum until we're ready for gypyx i guess. on you what happens tomorrow
Tomorrow is free pizza day at the library so it should be a good day to take my laptop and review. You probably mean like the actual in-game day but still.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #832 (isolation #62) » Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:57 am

Psyche, can you put a pin in (read: link me) the posts you really want me to read? This one'll get to them today or tomorrow, promise.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #860 (isolation #63) » Thu Apr 11, 2024 8:53 am

In post 835, Psyche wrote: in a perfect world each living player would post and explain a read on every slot including a likert scale rating of confidence in that read. they would also convey a stance on relevant 2-player solves allowed by their reads.

they'd also read at least my 550/551 and have a take on each leg of my current stance that is more specific than "i do or do not find this convincing"

my posts since 550/551 have mostly been me whining that there's been no discussion of it. i can accept if it's not persuasive, and even if i can be convinced that it's wrong.

but i think town maxes out its odds by trading and evaluating solves until a consensus — not a compromise — is formed that blends the combined wisdom of the group.
This one not only has its laptop, but is righteously empowered with a USB mouse instead of this dogshit trackpad. So, let's fuckin' do this.

For my own ease of access:
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #862 (isolation #64) » Thu Apr 11, 2024 8:58 am

In post 550, Psyche wrote: gypx's snowcase was maybe a forced move after pressure around her initial snow positioning; i won't so strongly townweight it
also, the towncase isn't super compelling on its own. some assertions are a bit too inflexible about how scum choose posts to make
i don't really believe HPE is scum at this point and I don't think PC can be scum with HPE, Gypx,
or
Snow
so my best is on the duo actually being gypx and snow
FIRST IMPRESSIONS: Need to review Gypyx's ISO for her position around Snow again, but either way a scum!Gypyx might also at that time think townreading Snow would lead to more towncred, ofc knowing it's a town flip. That being said, again, need to review because idk where the Snow wagon was at the time this post was made.

No particular notes otherwise.

pedit: brilliant
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #863 (isolation #65) » Thu Apr 11, 2024 8:59 am

Figured as much but honestly fuck it we ball.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #864 (isolation #66) » Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:08 am

In post 862, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 550, Psyche wrote: gypx's snowcase was maybe a forced move after pressure around her initial snow positioning; i won't so strongly townweight it
also, the towncase isn't super compelling on its own. some assertions are a bit too inflexible about how scum choose posts to make
i don't really believe HPE is scum at this point and I don't think PC can be scum with HPE, Gypx,
or
Snow
so my best is on the duo actually being gypx and snow
FIRST IMPRESSIONS: Need to review Gypyx's ISO for her position around Snow again, but either way a scum!Gypyx might also at that time think townreading Snow would lead to more towncred, ofc knowing it's a town flip. That being said, again, need to review because idk where the Snow wagon was at the time this post was made.

No particular notes otherwise.

pedit: brilliant
oKAY SO. Snow's wagon was NOT around at that point. Gypyx's position on Snow before townreading him... was non-existent. Gypyx literally stated she needed to get a read on Snow and then went in and found one. While this one agrees with the assessment that the towncase itself isn't anything spectacular, this IS an interesting find.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #865 (isolation #67) » Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:09 am

Now for what this one was actually supposed to look at...
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #866 (isolation #68) » Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:48 am

Author's note after finishing this post: This post is going to make some heads roll.

675... is good! Ausuka towncase is good and this one definitely feels more solid on Drew. And the Gypyx/PC team thing is also good, this one finds that convincing.
676... is speculation! So we'll just move on because, well, to be frank, you're only making me more convinced Gypyx could be town after all.

You mixing posts up was a blessing in disguise for me because it's genuinely strange you'd just... make up a faulty negative position on Snow from Gypyx, and corresponding pressure on her from others (guess who checked and didn't find anyyyy) for it. You literally just... kinda lied dude. Not to mention in 675 you say you think Gypyx's push on PC was real, implying both they're not paired, as was your point, but that also it was a genuine read from town, and not a bad push from scum. On that, this one won't claim to speak for past you's intentions in the wording, but it WILL give it's own thoughts on that line of reasoning: It was totally a real read from town. You put it better than this one ever could: She's been pushing back on PC townreads, and consistently scrutinizing and voting the slot.

And, hey, if we vote out PC's slot now... we can test your "it can't be Gypyx/PC" theory!
Still waiting for the replacement to show up for now, but something tells me that this one has fucking Unlocked. Thank you Psyche, for giving my stupid tinfoil credence.

Okay but some REAL talk: There are admittedly still things that skeeve me out about Gypyx, for sure, and this is MeLo so uh lol. However there's alot that skeeves me about you now, like lying, and all this juvenile mudslinging with Gypyx the last couple pages. This one must reiterate even harder: Now is NOT a time to get comfortable with reads, because this one cannot trust Psyche anymore.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #868 (isolation #69) » Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:49 am

Brilliant rebuttal.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #872 (isolation #70) » Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:54 am

In post 869, Psyche wrote: 676 is not speculation. it's simulation. it's identifying the solves implied by my stances in 675
Okay, fair enough.
do
In post 870, Psyche wrote: i did not make up a faulty negative position about gypyx on snow. i argued that it was possible from gypyx's towncase on snow to come from scum as a result of pressure to explain an initially conveyed read and also as a matter of calculation.
Sure, there's a "maybe" in there,
In post 862, HighPrincessErinys wrote: gypx's snowcase was maybe a forced move after pressure around her initial snow positioning
But do you honestly expect me to believe it was all just a hypothesis? There has to be pressure about her snow positioning for there to be that maybe, Psyche.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #873 (isolation #71) » Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:55 am

Quotes are hellish.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #875 (isolation #72) » Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:55 am

In post 871, Psyche wrote:
In post 866, HighPrincessErinys wrote: in 675 you say you think Gypyx's push on PC was real, implying both they're not paired, as was your point, but that also it was a genuine read from town, and not a bad push from scum
This is the part that most confuses me.
Thinking gypyx's push on PC was real is different from thinking that Gypyx's push on PC was from town.
All it takes for a push to be real is for it to actually intend for the target of the push to end up limmed.
Scum can make real pushes.
Then we simply have different connotations of what a real push is.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #878 (isolation #73) » Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:59 am

In post 876, Psyche wrote:
In post 872, HighPrincessErinys wrote: But do you honestly expect me to believe it was all just a hypothesis? There has to be pressure about her snow positioning for there to be that maybe, Psyche.
the word "maybe" is in my post. i acknowledged it was possible for gypyx's snow case to come from town
You acknowledged it was possible but you were still presenting a literally impossible idea within the bounds of what you're saying the post was.
"gypx's snowcase was maybe a forced move after pressure around her initial snow positioning" is just LYING if there's NO PRESSURE AROUND HER INITIAL SNOW POSITION IN THE
FIRST PLACE.

It does not matter if her snowcase is from town or scum, you said something blatantly incongruent with the facts of the game.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #881 (isolation #74) » Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:00 am

This one checked! You can check yourself! There was no Snow position for any one TO pressure until she started townreading him.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #882 (isolation #75) » Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:02 am

There's been pressure on Gypyx, of course there has been, but you're standing by something that NEVER HAPPENED. You concocted a fictional situation to base your hypothetical off of and now you're laying your life down for it. You're hideously tunneled at best.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #887 (isolation #76) » Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:12 am

i hate this damn game !
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #889 (isolation #77) » Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:13 am

In post 888, the worst wrote: how can we make it more fun?
make it make sense
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #893 (isolation #78) » Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:16 am

and theres the camaraderie and helping others. god damn it this one really is blind isnt it
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (isolation #79) » Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:18 am

ugh. time to retreat to the pages of moby dick.

sorry psyche, but you're pretty much right after all. this one just got way into the literalities and technicalities of "initial position"
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #899 (isolation #80) » Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:20 am

FMPOV 435 was the start of your supposed pressured case but it probably should've figured it wasnt as simple as that
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #907 (isolation #81) » Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:51 am

as someone who knows that we lose if its voted out today, we should probably kersplode gypyx
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #919 (isolation #82) » Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:36 am

In post 909, the worst wrote:
In post 907, HighPrincessErinys wrote: as someone who knows that we lose if its voted out today, we should probably kersplode gypyx
which scum teams do you see as viable?
This is a real bitch of a question to answer because you and gypyx is unlikely, but then that leaves only me and gypyx or gypyx and The Other Consensusly Townread Slots. like. yikes.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #921 (isolation #83) » Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:37 am

there is a deepwolf without a doubt and its going to be like pulling teeth to figure it out if we dont just up and lose today
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #924 (isolation #84) » Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:40 am

In post 922, the worst wrote:
In post 919, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 907, HighPrincessErinys wrote: as someone who knows that we lose if its voted out today, we should probably kersplode gypyx
This is a real bitch of a question to answer because you and gypyx is unlikely, but then that leaves only me and gypyx or gypyx and The Other Consensusly Townread Slots. like. yikes.
just having reads on slots isn't going to help anymore - town need to find pairs of two players who can be scum together to eliminate to win the game.
psyche/drew

shrugs the mightiest shrug of all time
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #925 (isolation #85) » Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:41 am

Like, on an individual scumread level, Gypyx basically for sure, but when trying to put together a team? Jeeesus things look grim for my sanity.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #935 (isolation #86) » Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:10 pm

In post 929, Psyche wrote:
In post 925, HighPrincessErinys wrote: Like, on an individual scumread level, Gypyx basically for sure, but when trying to put together a team? Jeeesus things look grim for my sanity.
haha i remember making this post as scum
In post 931, the worst wrote: this game is crazy lol isn't this game so crazy? wow I sure can't solve it hehe lol
god shut up you two
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #937 (isolation #87) » Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:17 pm

In post 932, the worst wrote:
In post 930, the worst wrote:
In post 924, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 922, the worst wrote:
In post 919, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
just having reads on slots isn't going to help anymore - town need to find pairs of two players who can be scum together to eliminate to win the game.
psyche/drew

shrugs the mightiest shrug of all time
My d1 reads are usually not fantastic but like dang that would make me so sad

Is there anything about Psyche & drew that seems like, aligned or specifically working to get each other to a winning endgame, from your pov?
This isn't scepticism btw I genuinely feel like I need a check on Psyche & drewsuka. there's this like kinda simplistic world where the scumteam is you/gypyx and that's right some of the time but if it's not right this time I kind of need to check myself.

Psyche's d1 is mostly pretty solid but it gets content and I do see a world where scum views that hammer as a considered necessity. I also trust Psyche to know Psyche well enough to know whether the hammer is redeemable or not.

Ausuka's handling of d1 wagons feels really pure - I liked her play around Deus like, a lot. I like the way she approached Cakez and in broad strokes I tended to either agree with or at least vibe with most of her reads. She was also just really low presence by the end of d1 so I probably need to see more from her/drew on d1 to feel like, phenomenally confident.
In all honesty Psyche's reasons for townreading Drewsuka seem overall pretty good but like this one's said before alot of it is perhaps Drew using Ausuka's strong posting as a smokescreen. Like his vibes are good but this one doesn't think his content is as good. Would need to properly check in on that idea, though.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #942 (isolation #88) » Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:54 pm

In post 938, the worst wrote: Potentially. The other voice in my head is like "what if psyche just townreads ausuka". Do you think psyche's reasoning feels pretty believable and authentic overall?
Yeah.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #948 (isolation #89) » Thu Apr 11, 2024 4:27 pm

In post 946, Doctor Drew wrote: Psyche commented on it, but what are your opinions on my take about the voting pattern I pointed out yesterday? And why it still makes a gyp/PC team possible
Saw this but never for longer than 2 seconds. Fairly insightful post, it's just hard to put a whole lot of stock into PC considering he was already in his disappearing phase by then. That Snow vote was his last post, after all. The main takeaway this one has is that Psyche has had a weird half-committed scumread of convenience on me a for while it seems like. "Of convenience" referring to the being in his solves thing, but he never seems to act on it, which is... kinda weird, especially in D2 when the circumstances were a bit less MeLo. Not that this one minds being alive of course.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #951 (isolation #90) » Thu Apr 11, 2024 5:00 pm

so true bestie
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #978 (isolation #91) » Fri Apr 12, 2024 8:02 am

In post 968, the worst wrote:
Where did this come from?
snow and PC were throwing hands
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1095 (isolation #92) » Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:26 pm

oughhhhhhhh a bunch of pages
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1096 (isolation #93) » Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:26 pm

oh you fuckers hammered me
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1097 (isolation #94) » Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:27 pm

god fucking damn it.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1098 (isolation #95) » Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:31 pm

psyche we HAD TIME TO THINK
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1099 (isolation #96) » Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:31 pm

WE HAD THE TIME FOR ME TO SHOW BACK UP WE HAD LIKE TWO DAYS
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1101 (isolation #97) » Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:33 pm

christ
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1103 (isolation #98) » Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:36 pm

we might've had a chance if anyone but gypyx ever fucking believed me on pc
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1104 (isolation #99) » Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:36 pm

all of my games lately just turn into miserable slogs and then into losses its so fun
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum