DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (isolation #2) » Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:56 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Jeeze... I go to work and come back to find I have a lot of reading to do for all the games I am in, just about. :/

Sajin wrote:
DeathNote wrote:
FOS Jordan

Yes

P.S. can we dodge votes? :D
Vote: Deathnote

Dodging anything seems antitown.
I can't believe you took that seriously. It was a joke reference to the fact our game was Dodgeball themed. I thought it was funny...
Hayker wrote:Now clearly I was wrong with my assessment of all of you being mafia. Clearly there is
only 1 mafia member
in this tournament, and that member is Jordan. Let us analyze why this is truly fact, with no possible alternative!
~Jordan` wrote:hello all.

/confirm
Why look at this! saying hello. Clearly this is a sign of budding to the entire town, thus my point of him clearly being
the only mafia
! And then confirming into the game...obviously confirming is mafia behavior.......
~Jordan` wrote:FoS Hayker

No.
An fos for some crazy banter, with the reasoning of no. Mafia denies the facts that
I state as the truth
!

In normal English:
OMGUS
voting time.

vote:Jordan

Now on a significantly more serious note,

I'm curious as to KMd's serious fos at this stage of the game of CooLdog, and his reasoning behind it.
I bolded the things that stood out to me in this, mostly that gave me bad vibes despite it being rather reaching on my part. I realize that some of it is jest, but perhaps it is a bit much. A question for you Hayker... Is everything above your quote, "Now on a significantly more serious note," complete jest, or just partial bull? This would also mean that your vote was not serious as well.
Sajin wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:Sajin, what is your opinion of CooL?
His method of random voting strikes me as inexperienced town or noncommittal scum. I would say if he was town he would rather keep the people he has played with before around to be able to get better reads. Voting a player he has played with a lot before seems slightly scummy. His random vote is unlikely truly random.

Leaning scum, but not as much as I really disliked what deathnote said.
Again, it was in jest. Although most of what you say about CoolDog shares my sentiments. He attempted to replace into a game I am currently in and ended up dropping out after making some rather newby posts, claiming that he was busy. Obviously he isn't busy anymore.

KMD post 42- I can see how this is noob scum behavior and I do believe that CoolDog is still a bit nooby... hmm...

My experience:
Finished two games
Currently in four others
imaginality wrote:[ At this stage in the game, I'm more than happy to get a CooLDoG wagon rolling.
Ok so you get credit for being first on the bandwagon. :D
milkshake wrote:So, I'm going to be the one to mention the mandatory point that jumping on the CooLDoG wagon after one post from him isn't too fair. :)

What's the CooLDoG meta? Usually energetic? Always cool as ice? :lol:
He doesn't have much of a meta yet, at least I don't think he does.
CooLDoG wrote:
I still see no reason to defend myself
since we are not even 24 hours into the game... And you can't expect me to answer any of your questions if this is my second post.
And there we have it... his first post to defend himself from the forming bandwagon and he.... says he doesn't need too. Hmm... well I hope you decide to defend yourself soon cause here is another vote for you.

Vote: CooLDoG

Kmd4390 wrote:
CooLDoG wrote: I still see no reason to defend myself since we are not even 24 hours into the game... And you can't expect me to answer any of your questions if this is my second post.
Ok, more CooL votes please.

Add "refuses to defend himself" and "appeal to game length" to my case.

-----------

Lowell, any thoughts?
I see that KMD also caught this right after as well.
CooLDoG wrote:remind me exactly what case can I defend agents? I mean I only made two posts and I know why you guys want to wagon me.
Why would those two posts not be enough to wagon you? Your eagerness and anxious behavior is coming across as scummy to most. Defend against why your posts make you seem nervous.
RayFrost wrote:
vote: CooLDoG
pure OMGUS, not really buying the KMD case.

I don't see how not answering in just one post is "not defending oneself," mind explaining how it is bad when one could answer it a couple posts down the line anyway?
Why delay defending yourself? Are you saying that if someone brought a case to you, that you wouldn't defend yourself until latter?
dramonic wrote:Read the CoolDoG case, not convinced at all.

Vote: Sajin

It's a wonder he's not voting me yet :P
Surprised you are still RVing, unless that was a serous vote. What about Cool's case doesn't convince you? I understand it is early in the game and the case is rather weak, but it is better then anything else at the moment.
Vi wrote:
Kmd4390 78 wrote:
Vi wrote:
Kmd4390 75 wrote:Why Hayker?
Many cheesy fakeposts that aren't really redeemed by a relevant question about CooLDoG's experience.
Fair point, but why does this look more like scum than just inexperienced town?
Active lurking, hence "fakeposts". I believe that Hayker is spamming the thread in an attempt to seem pro-Town.
I can see that... makes me think. Ouch*
CooLDoG wrote:Hayker's posts make almost no cense to me and it seems like he is just trying to make himself look good by actually posting, when in fact, he is "active" lurking. Also in his first post he made a very vague reference to there being to scum groups. I don’t like that very much.
Way to try and lure suspicion away from you by using other people's reasoning. Was if Vi who just said this?

BTW so many errors in this... makes me cry T-T
Looking for love in Alderaan places.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (isolation #3) » Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:09 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Dry-fit wrote:Bub seems to really want to extend the RVS
Bub Bidderskins wrote:True. We've got plenty of time, and there is no reason to lynch someone after only a single post of their's. Of course, a vote for cooldog is just as good as any other vote at this stage of the game.
Defending Cooldog despite him not being in any danger and downplaying KMD's case.
Bub Bidderskins wrote:Oh, and milkshake. What flavour are you exactly?
Bub Bidderskins wrote:BTW kmd, you've got a weird avvie.
Random fluff after there's already stuff to talk about.
Bub Bidderskins wrote:In response to the remark saying that Cooldog is a better vote than most, I'll say that we're still in the RVS really, and that KMD is just trying to keep the game moving, get a quick (possibly mis) lynch. I'm not buying the argument and think he's just trying to bandwagon.
There's no way we're in the RVS at this point. Also the subtle accusation against KMD is suspicious.
He does seem to want to keep the RVS going, which I thought ended long ago. (Silly me) However, the fluff accusation is reaching as well as him downplaying KMD. I think he is simply keeping both sides in perspective as few people are going against KMD right now besides those who are being accused.
alvinz95 wrote:/confirm
lol... don't worry, your only fashionably late.
Bub Bidderskins wrote:
dramonic wrote:Clinging to the RVS is never a good thing, especially when a case (albeit not that great in my opinion) is layed out.
I would like to remind you that I posted that a ways back. A long ways back as a matter of fact. Maybe
you
are the one clinging to the RVS.
Ha! Well I didn't want to think you were scum but your defense makes no sense. I can't even understand what just happened here.

FoS: Bub

Since I am still for a CD lynch.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (isolation #4) » Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:38 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Being dodgy is indeed a scummy thing, but I still don't think I should have to say,

can I dodge votes? <---- this is not serious btw
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #168 (isolation #5) » Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:17 am

Post by DeathNote »

CooLDoG wrote:
@manho this is not about you being scum, could you please please capitalize the word "I" it is driving me crazy trying to read some of your posts. Sorry if this came out offensive but that is one of my pet peeves.
Ha! You actually said that? Your spelling and grammar have been driving me up the wall all game. :/

@Vi- I wall posted because I want to cover everything that I missed. Like now, I go to sleep and two more pages are added when I wake up. This game is moving fast, that is for sure.

Although Bub is going up and up on the scum scale, so is CD. The whole jesting about, "I know him personally..." makes me wonder if they might be scum buddies. Either way, I am for a CD lynch for now.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (isolation #6) » Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:46 am

Post by DeathNote »

I dislike the whole CD/BB scenario going on right now...
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (isolation #7) » Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:53 am

Post by DeathNote »

I doubt you will get much attention for Hayker since BB and CD are the prime focus for most people.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (isolation #8) » Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:03 am

Post by DeathNote »

Honestly? I would prefer for CD/BB to just vanish as they are simply distracting town actions now. I read everything that is posted, if I understand it is a different story. Can you sum up your case on him? Your last post does not show how he is scummy, only that he has issues making up his mind, which I suppose could be scummy.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (isolation #9) » Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:47 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Meh... this is getting difficult for me. All you did KMD was give more targets for scum and although your tactics for scum hunting seem to work fairly well, it is dividing our votes. I would still like to lynch CD today and perhaps Rayfrost tomorrow, assuming how today's day and night phase play out. In case you haven't noticed, CD has been mindlessly jumping from one vote to another mostly just to avert attention from himself. First it was BB and now its Rayfrost. How about we dicide as a town who the prime mafia subjects are first instead of going off KMD's list.

My top scum choices are:
1. CooLDog
2. BB
3. Perhaps Rayfrost? (I admit he has a bad vote history right now, and he admited this too, but I am unsure if we are ready for a lynch on him yet.)
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (isolation #10) » Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:15 am

Post by DeathNote »

Vi wrote:
DeathNote 226 wrote:In case you haven't noticed, CD has been mindlessly jumping from one vote to another mostly just to avert attention from himself. First it was BB and now its Rayfrost.
Check your sources and say that again.

That whole paragraph looks bad to me tbh.
DeathNote,
why do you want CooLDoG lynched, and why do you want him lynched *now*?
In addition, do you disagree with Kmd's list? Where and why?
I checked my sources... and CD has jumped back and forth. I
want
the town to quit bandwagoning everyone. We went from CD, to BB, to now RayFrost.. and I hope Tubby doesn't get one started on himself. I see the potential in each but none outweighs each other so I see no reason to switch my vote.

I don't want him lynched now, never said that... I just don't want everyone to be so divided.

I have no issue with Kmd's opinion on who is scummy and who is town. He can state that all he wants.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (isolation #11) » Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:18 am

Post by DeathNote »

Kmd4390 wrote:
How is the BB wagon a part of my list at all? He's one of my strongest town reads. Also, CooL might still be scum, but Ray is a more likely choice.
I didn't say BB wagon was a part of you list. I said that CD had jumped from BB's wagon to Ray frost. How does that have anything to do with you?

I just didn't want everyone to go off your list instead of thinking on their own.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (isolation #12) » Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:59 am

Post by DeathNote »

Vi wrote:Hey GuyFawkesNote, could you show me where CooLDoG jumped onto the RayFrost wagon?

In addition,
DeathNote 261 wrote:I
want
the town to quit bandwagoning everyone.
DeathNote 261 wrote:I just don't want everyone to be so divided.
Isn't this a contradiction? (IMO a Town divided would be a bunch of three-person wagons)
Sorry, fail to see the contradiction.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (isolation #13) » Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:22 am

Post by DeathNote »

If everyone is bandwagoning a few people, they aren't very divided at all.
If everyone were so divided, they would each be absorbed in their own miniwagons (reference: the ADD kid game I linked to earlier).

Please provide documentation of CooLDoG jumping onto the RayFrost wagon.
Until then I'm reading you as sitting aboot on the sidelines watching the game go by with two terrible justifications for it.
First off, I see the bolded part as a threat and... well, your threats don't bother me as you don't hold much influence in the game yet.

Secondly, I will admit my mistake. Bub was the one to jump onto the bandwagon while CD simply stated that he had suspicions after Kmd posted his case. I disliked that because it seemed like he was just playing yes man and agreeing with whatever anyone said so long as it didn't involve him.

Then of course, there is the issue of contradiction, which I still fail to see. I stated that if multiple wagons are happening and more threatening to form, then the town is divided. Is this not true? When enough wagons have formed so that we can't lynch anyone because of insufficient votes, then I consider that divided. In the end, we will have to decide on one of the many options we now have. I have chosen CD.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (isolation #14) » Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:04 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Come on Tubby! Get in the conversation, because at this point, Sajin is likely to start a wagon on you. :/
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (isolation #15) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:34 am

Post by DeathNote »

I don't see the point of telling someone they are being pressured. You want to add votes to Ray for pressure on him, but why should he feel any pressure if he know he won't be lynched. The point of pressure voting is to pile on votes so that the person feels he will be lynched and reveals something to the Town to get out of his situation.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (isolation #16) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:01 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Unvote

Vote: Alvinz

Unless I am mistaken, you have never posted any material. The only thing Alvinz has done is posted quotes from other people saying one liners or voting. Not to mention this last vote he did was more then likely just because he got pointed out for not participating.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (isolation #17) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:52 pm

Post by DeathNote »

wow....

I dont like your LoS at all. It seems all you did was tell us what our opinions are at the moment. For instance, you put me a Neutral and said that I feel we should lynch BB, CD, or RF. Yeah that's true but this is suppose to be your opinion on me, not quoting what my opinion is.

I don't like the CD or BB thing because I am not a very trusting person. The two have fairly similar styles of writing and although they are claimed brothers and it would make some sense for them to write alike, I just overall don't trust it. There is nothing I can do to change it which is why I haven't said anything until now, but this fact does have some influence over why I voted CD.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (isolation #18) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:33 pm

Post by DeathNote »

No, I think some of the people voting damned you before you even considered the LoS. I was just pointing out what I disliked about you LoS... if you had posted one that satisfied me, then I wouldn't be suspicious of you.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (isolation #19) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:02 am

Post by DeathNote »

Hi Zazie! Catch up soon please.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (isolation #20) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:56 pm

Post by DeathNote »

I don't think anyone will be jumping on your wagon any more until more evidence is shown. The reason being is that people will fear being accused scum for wagoning this late, as you just did. I would have voted you, but my issue is still with alvin/CD/BB.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (isolation #21) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:23 pm

Post by DeathNote »

I mean... as you just said you assumed Vi would do...

My bad..
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (isolation #22) » Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:32 am

Post by DeathNote »

I think CD/BB are double trouble. :D Sorry I thought it would sound cool.

But as I have no other evidence from when they claimed to be brothers and the minor noob sounding posts CD has made, I will keep my vote on Alvin. I would really like him to respond to us in CLEAR INTELLIGENT FULL SENTENCES. It is possible to have a role that would limit a person to type in a certain way but I find that highly unlikely.

Tubby- what do you think of me? I notice that you avoided me but referenced most others. The same goes for every game I am in with you. What gives? Am I not important enough? :(
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (isolation #23) » Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:48 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Despite how annoying his style of posting is...

I will
unvote

I really only wanted him to do something beside quote others.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #482 (isolation #24) » Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:00 pm

Post by DeathNote »

pshh... he would hug me :D

Ok no more off topic please...
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #625 (isolation #25) » Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:31 pm

Post by DeathNote »

I'M HERE!!! Sorry, I sorta lose track of which games I am in and some games are harder to get into then others. For example, this game is not very fun at the moment with all the wall posts and meaningless accusations. I am tempted to return my vote back to CD for the original case we had on him.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (isolation #26) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:41 am

Post by DeathNote »

Your case on Snow, please correct me if I am wrong, seems more or less based on her contradiction and unpredictable behavior. I find it interesting how she jumps from one case to another giving reasons that have no basis other then OMGUS or "Because he did it." She is hard to read and generally that points to scum for me or third party as she is trying to avoid attention.

So far, that hasn't worked out so well and she sorta dropped off the radar. I has been three days since her last wall post, or actual post of any kind.

I might be inclined to vote her but I would first prefer to straighten out everyone else suspicions as they prohibit the town from choosing one target.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (isolation #27) » Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:49 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Vi wrote:DeathNote's response to me is incredible. "Yes, Snow_Bunny looks like scum, but I'm not going to vote her because I want to see who everyone else is going to vote".
Seriously?

Kmd, why do you have a pro-Town read on DeathNote again?

Everything else so far just makes me ill in general.
Vi, you have a bad habit of twisting words my friend. I said there are too many suspicions out right now, meaning that we have several different bandwagons for everyone to choose from. I predict we will mislynch someone if we just hop onto the best wagon. So, in order to prevent this, I would like the town to work... oh... as a town?
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (isolation #28) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:48 pm

Post by DeathNote »

dramonic wrote:this game is kinda stalling :(
Too must going on. We are each set on our own targets. :/
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #798 (isolation #29) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:10 pm

Post by DeathNote »

*Not much has stopped me from believing Snow_Bunny or DeathNote are anything but scum. I'm wavering toward being less suspicious of Snow_Bunny though.
There is always one person in every game. :/

Day two has just started so... why is anyone getting accused of lurking? True they may have not done much day 1 but I consider this a clean slate and no one should be accused lurker just yet.

@Alvinz- I am unsure where your suspicions are. You jump from one person to another so I am going to just ask you this...

Who would you want to get lynched today? Atm, I am assuming the person you voted for but your opinion seems to have changed since then.

I would ask Vi the same thing but he has already stated the three out of... what 8 people? That he would prefer lynched.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #882 (isolation #30) » Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:28 pm

Post by DeathNote »

I honestly want to vote CD for issues stated in the first day, and I am getting bad vibes about him and Bub's play off each other. However, the case he had against him seemed to have vanished and now I am unsure if him or Bub would be a better choice for today.

Sajin tunneling is not nearly as bad as you dodging.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #903 (isolation #31) » Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:05 am

Post by DeathNote »

Vote: CD

His continued persistence on pushing every other bandwagon gives me a bad vibe.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #946 (isolation #32) » Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:14 am

Post by DeathNote »

tubby216 wrote:
Vi wrote:
RayFrost 939 wrote:I gotta ask:

Are
any
of you even considering my case on manho, or are you all just ignoring me, here?
*bla bla blah bla (I can't hear you!) nah nah na nah*

After doing a little comparison searching, I agree that manho is more likely to be scum, but he's under a lot of peoples' radars right now. So we'll lynch him after we lynch the other obvscum people. (i.e. tubby)

I don't really buy much into Sajin's Bub-scum theory tbh.

Vi think more cause right now You=fail

HaHa... tubby thinks you fail...
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #997 (isolation #33) » Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:35 am

Post by DeathNote »

here and posting my LoS today... just need to run into town real quick and I will be right back.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1001 (isolation #34) » Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:36 am

Post by DeathNote »

Scum

CooLDoG
BubBidderskins
Tubby216
------------------
everyone else
------------------
roflcopter
Vi
Town
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1023 (isolation #35) » Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:23 am

Post by DeathNote »

This game has an epic fail of scummy for too many people.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1027 (isolation #36) » Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:40 pm

Post by DeathNote »

lol....

Several people have mucho scum points from everyone it looks like.

Snow
Bub
CD
Tubby
SSK
RayFrost

The part that gets me though, is that some of these people play like that want to get lynched or just don't care if they do. It is this reason I am not voting certain people, tubby being one, as every time that I have ever played a game like that, I was town.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1052 (isolation #37) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:15 am

Post by DeathNote »

Ray and Tubby need to switch their vote. I believe they are voting just to try and lure attention off, well maybe not tubby as his play has been unpredictable this round. Please pick someone who will actually get lynched today is what I am trying to say.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1062 (isolation #38) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:54 pm

Post by DeathNote »

chamber wrote:
Vi wrote:
U. Vote CountCooLDoG (L-5) ~ dramonic, DeathNote, imaginality, manho, chamber
MafiaSSK (L-5) ~ Hayker, Snow_Bunny, CooLDoG, malpascp, Vi
RayFrost (L-7) ~ alvinz95, roflcopter, MafiaSSK
tubby216 (L-8) ~ Dry-fit, Bub Bidderskins
manho (L-9) ~ RayFrost
alvinz95 (L-9) ~ tubby216
Bub Bidderskins (L-9) ~ Sajin

Everyone is voting.
10 to lynch.
9 to No Lynch.
6 (L-4) to lynch at deadline.

Reposting so you can't miss it.
I'm not voting cd. Im voting sb. With that said I now realize the wagon isn't at all viable. I dont like any of those wagons, but I have a null read on ssk as opposed to town reads on the other 2 so I'll vote him over no lynch at deadline. In the meantime lets put more pressure on snow bunny please.
You honestly don't like any of these options other then SB? Half the game is acting hardcore scummy so you going to have people on wagons who shouldn't be and your going to have multiple wagons. We are a little late in the day to just now start applying more pressure to someone because the other bandwagons looks bad. We don't need new suspects before we clear the old.

I would like to hear claims from CD and SSK as they have the largest wagons atm. I also do not expect to hear a claim from SSk based upon his previous posts so CD... if you would.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1120 (isolation #39) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:57 pm

Post by DeathNote »

RayFrost wrote:
Okay, let's say I do change my vote.

If you were in my position, how would you go about deciding? Also, who would you choose right now?
There is no right answer Ray. Just pick one of the two that actually has a chance of being lynched instead of trying to figure out who is the least likely to get you in trouble if lynched.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1135 (isolation #40) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:39 pm

Post by DeathNote »

MafiaSSK wrote:So I'm basically in the noose enjoying the sights? Can I at least get a recap of my case?
Your considered useless...
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1150 (isolation #41) » Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:23 pm

Post by DeathNote »

unvote

Vote: SSK
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1165 (isolation #42) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:40 pm

Post by DeathNote »

HA! See? I wanted CD dead and sure enough... scum. Today we need to look into yesterdays subjects. BB and Rayfrost are top suspects in my book for today. I did not like the BB and CD's play yesterday and it makes me assume they are possible partners.

Opinions?
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1167 (isolation #43) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:46 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Juls wrote:
DeathNote wrote:HA! See? I wanted CD dead and sure enough... scum. Today we need to look into yesterdays subjects. BB and Rayfrost are top suspects in my book for today. I did not like the BB and CD's play yesterday and it makes me assume they are possible partners.

Opinions?
My opinion: This is a scummy post.
No. This is an in your face post, well, not to you as you were not here before today.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1172 (isolation #44) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:11 pm

Post by DeathNote »

it was the same way last night. This is twice that we have had only one kill.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1176 (isolation #45) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:30 pm

Post by DeathNote »

dramonic wrote:I'm aware of that. Thing is, the vig is dead and I doubt the mafia would shoot themselves.
The odds are it is an SK because CD flipped mafia roleblocker and not a Cors or a mafia with a specific alignment.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1195 (isolation #46) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:56 am

Post by DeathNote »

Bub Bidderskins wrote:Okay? A scum was killed? Interesting. I don't really know about RF, CD has been pushing for an RF lynch ever since KMD said that RF was the "scummiest scum". All throughout D-2 CD was saying "I'm still concentrating on RF".

Guys, it may be hard to believe, but I think RF is innocent. It's also interesting how ROFL wasn't killed. He's basically doing what KMD did, and he isn't dead, unlike KMD. Possible PGO?

RF and Vi, could both of you please explain why you've voted for Manho and SB respectivly?

Vote: Bub

Forgive my lack of reasoning but I have to head off to work right now. I will be able to explain my vote either tonight or in a few hours on my break.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1196 (isolation #47) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:48 am

Post by DeathNote »

I am surprised at the lack of activity. I figured there would be at least a page while I was away.

I think bub made a slip in his last post when bringing ROFL up. It seems like BB assumed ROFL would die last night which leads me to believe that he possibly tried to kill him. Not to mention his claim on Ray's innocence seems like a fool move. CD bussed anyone he could that was getting votes, Ray just happened to be the next biggest target yesterday and is now today's biggest target.

Overall... I think BB and Ray could be a separate Mafia faction. If not, odds are that only one of them are aligned with CD and I am guessing it is BB.

Possible setup:
*Two mafia factions (Unlikely as CD flipped mafia and not aligned mafia)
*Mafia and SK
*Mafia and a doc or re-director or both (If mafia died last night because of a redirection, then I am going to laugh so hard.)

Of course we already know there was a vig so my bet is on the second option. What are the odds of there being an SK and a vig? Also, someone is either NK immune or the doc is very good because we have two unexplained kills so far unless the set up is option three.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1232 (isolation #48) » Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:26 am

Post by DeathNote »

Last page and half is useless junk. If no one has anything to say that pertains to new evidence, I suggest when begin voting so that we can actually move this game along. At least applying pressure is better then sitting here saying nothing relevant.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1265 (isolation #49) » Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:47 am

Post by DeathNote »

Everyone claimed to call the exact setup for #100 so you saying you got it too doesn't impress me much. If I would have just RBed that night!!! ARGG!!!! I'm not saying I would have won... but it would have helped :(

Damn. Why are we losing votes for BB? Even he voted for Snow and my guess is he did it just because he wants more attention drawn away from him.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1284 (isolation #50) » Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:29 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Where did snow bunny disappear too? Is he just lurking now or is there an issue? If the first, then you will probably gain my vote to, despite my desire to have BB lynched first.

BTW- how do you link a page and change the name of it?
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1356 (isolation #51) » Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:25 pm

Post by DeathNote »

chamber wrote:
Bub Bidderskins wrote:
Sajin wrote:Bub is obv scum and should be lynched.
Mind explaining? I'm quite content with an SB lynch at the moment, as she's done zero to help the town. Even if she flips town, it will be no great loss.
This way of thinking is what lets mafia win.
Which is why he thinks that... bub=scum
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1363 (isolation #52) » Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:59 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Ray... plz stop tunneling. We are aware of your issue with Manho and I am sure it would be looked into eventually, especially if get lynched tomorrow and we learn your role.

SB plz claim so we can move on.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1372 (isolation #53) » Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:20 pm

Post by DeathNote »

RayFrost wrote:
DeathNote wrote:Ray... plz stop tunneling. We are aware of your issue with Manho and I am sure it would be looked into eventually, especially if get lynched tomorrow and we learn your role.

SB plz claim so we can move on.
Deathnote... plz stop lurking. We are aware of your lack of time, and I am sure you will be available eventually, especially if you are at risk of getting lynched and us learning your role.

Deathnote plz provide content so we can make use of you.
RayFrost wrote:
dramonic wrote:Japan is part of not-canada
No, Canada is part of not-Japan.
Yeah cause your giving so much info right now to help town. :roll:
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1375 (isolation #54) » Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:44 pm

Post by DeathNote »

RayFrost wrote:
DeathNote wrote: Yeah cause your giving so much info right now to help town. :roll:
Relative amount of posts...

you have 53

I have 174, including this post.

I believe it speaks for itself when there are more pages in the game than your total post count.
Considering half of your posts are probably not helpful just like your past few, I am not concerned with my count compared to yours.

Not to mention, I don't feel the need to have a high post count to prove I am town. Despite your rather lame accusations, I am going to stick with my vote on BB. I believe him scum and hope that others will join me on that.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1388 (isolation #55) » Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:19 am

Post by DeathNote »

dramonic wrote:I'm supporting the demand

which has been filled.
If Ray and Dram could stop with their useless banter that would be nice. :P
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1396 (isolation #56) » Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:45 am

Post by DeathNote »

Vi wrote:
DeathNote 1388 wrote:
dramonic wrote:I'm supporting the demand

which has been filled.
If Ray and Dram could stop with their useless banter that would be nice. :P
If they didn't banter about this topic would get scary-quiet with all the people lurking.

Incidentally, I have an alleged lurker in front of me now. What is your take on the goings-on right now, DeathNote?

Also incidentally, Sajin never did answer one of my questions.
I have already stated that I feel BB should be the lynch today, Im just not spamming it like Ray is about Manho. SB is iffy to me... but if you all are willing to lynch him then I can't really stop you.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1420 (isolation #57) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:09 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Would it matter if I vote BB again?
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1453 (isolation #58) » Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:29 pm

Post by DeathNote »

RayFrost wrote:
imaginality wrote:I remember seeing reasons to think tubby and SnowBunny could be scumbuddies. I can't recall what those reasons were exactly but I stand by them anyhow. Given the SnowBunny flip, it's tempting to add the vote to tubby already.

But it's hard to look past the fact that if chamber and Juls hadn't been NKed, Ray would be the guy being wagoned right now.
Chamber wasn't pushing for my lynch.

Roflcopter was the stronger advocate relative to Juls.

You not giving any conclusion past the information is noted, btw.
You saying you note everything that you don't like as it is negative to you is noted.

Lynch options for today:
1. BB
2. BB
3. Everyone else

Three is just in case something happens that I don't expect. Anything is possible but I have a strong urge to finish what should have happened two days ago.

Vote: BB
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1455 (isolation #59) » Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:20 pm

Post by DeathNote »

RayFrost wrote:
DeathNote wrote:
You saying you note everything that you don't like as it is negative to you is noted.
Soooooo... it's
not
scummy to post a bunch of already known and obvious information, fence sit, and not give any conclusions?

Sure that is scummy.... but your noting things all the time is also annoying. :P
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1469 (isolation #60) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:03 am

Post by DeathNote »

^I agree. Claiming who we are going to lynch for future days is a terrible idea. We should just scum hunt as normal. Is Bub V/LA, lurking, or getting replaced?
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1477 (isolation #61) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:11 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Rolf.... are you NK immune?
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1495 (isolation #62) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:26 pm

Post by DeathNote »

RayFrost wrote:Alvinz's vote switch to me with no reasoning but very close to rofl's voting me was noted earlier.

I'll note something else:

Alvinz suddenly thinking that Vi is scum right after Vi starts feeling suspicious of rofl is noted.

Alvinz saying first that Vi is scum and then saying Vi is SK is also noted.
Again with the noting. I want you to play however you want but the excessive noting is bugging me.
Alvinz wrote: I don't like Vi's play? Always going for the lurkers, not the people who have done more scummy stuff. Not for another lurker lynch, we have plenty of evidence and 3 Days worth of scum material, yet you guys opt for a lurker lynch where there is no evidence besides lack of participation. Sad. Vi is probably scum.
I consider lurking a scum tell as well depending on when the person lurks. Some of the people just disappear once attention is brought to them and that, along with scum tells from the past three days, is enough to earn votes.

Dramonic wrote:Did you spike my drink?
Serious question: What's with the tunnel on Bub?
Yes, I spiked your drink but it isn't what you think :P

Although I admit I am tunneling, there is a good reason. I need Rolf to answer my question first before I reveal.

@Rolf- Again I will ask, in case you missed it the first time....
Are you NK immune?

Overall this game seems to draw out my better side. I have played several games and both as scum and town I tend to have a crappy play that indicates I don't play to win. Here it is different... maybe its because everyone's play is worse then what I normally do... and that is sad.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1513 (isolation #63) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:02 pm

Post by DeathNote »

roflcopter wrote:
DeathNote wrote:Rolf.... are you NK immune?
this post is so full of stupid
I take that as a no? I don't understand why you couldn't just answer.

Here was my theory. Twice now, Bub has speculated about, not just roles, but night kills. Both times he seemed surprised as to how Rolf was still alive. Although the first speculation was somewhat justified from him by claiming the Rolf's play was similar to KMD so he should have been killed just like him, but since then, rolf's play has changed... and drastically so.

Now that Bub has yet again asked why Rolfcopter is still alive, it makes me wonder if he has been targeting him for night kills. This is why I asked if you were NK immune because the odds of another protective role seems slim as we have lost two already.

So please... are you NK immune Rolf?
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1515 (isolation #64) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:18 pm

Post by DeathNote »

You can't turn this against me. Why? Because I wasn't trying to out you as scum. I am explaining how Bub is more then likely scum do to his concern with you being able to survive. But thanks for the explanation, it tells me more then I need to know.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1523 (isolation #65) » Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:33 am

Post by DeathNote »

Yeah it makes since for Rolf to be scum, but only if you consider Bub town. I think his posts are scummier then rolf and have the roles reversed. The only good thing to this mix up is we probably have scum either way, it just depends on who. I am for Bub.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1525 (isolation #66) » Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:25 am

Post by DeathNote »

I am already on the Bub wagon.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1568 (isolation #67) » Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:35 pm

Post by DeathNote »

I would prefer not to be associated with the bunny lynch. The wagon on him seems scummy, mostly due to Vi and Ray's play off each other. Not to mention, my theory on Bub would indicate that he has been trying to kill Rolf so the only way rolfcopter is scum if he is a NK immune SK, possible. I would still like to lynch Bub instead.

If I am wrong and Rolf flips scum, then that partially clears Bub in my opinion but if Rolf appears town, and especially if he flips NK immune SK, then Bub needs to be lynched without a doubt.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1591 (isolation #68) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:32 am

Post by DeathNote »

Judging by rolf's past few posts, I seriously doubt that he will claim, or even acknowledge your posts for him to claim. Not to mention, I already tried to get a partial claim out of him a while back about being NK immune and when looking back at his response, I am willing to bet he is Town, but yall do what Vi wants, thats fine...
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1593 (isolation #69) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:53 am

Post by DeathNote »

Vi wrote:
DeathNote 1591 wrote:Judging by rolf's past few posts, I seriously doubt that he will claim, or even acknowledge your posts for him to claim. Not to mention, I already tried to get a partial claim out of him a while back about being NK immune and when looking back at his response, I am willing to bet he is Town, but yall do what Vi wants, thats fine...
I don't disagree with your choice of vote in large part because of what I've seen today.
With that said, I'm not sure I follow how you're getting a Town read off of a post where he reflexively accuses you of being rolefishing scum.
True. He did try to turn that against me but it failed so I quit concerning myself with it. I get a town read from his refusal to let Bub know his role. His response made me believe that he wants Bub to keep targeting. Of course this only works if you assume Bub is scum over Rolf, which you don't.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1595 (isolation #70) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:37 am

Post by DeathNote »

Your suggesting that Rolf is scum and BB is SK? Either way... Rolf would have to be NK immune.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1597 (isolation #71) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:52 am

Post by DeathNote »

Vote: Rolfcopter

As much as I dislike why the wagon was formed, there was little that could be done to stop the inevitable lynch. So here is the hammer, that makes two from me in one game. Never did that many before.

If rolf flips NK immune, regardless of alignment, can we plz at least consider lynching Bub tomorrow? I know there is a good chance I will be killed by Bub if he is scum tonight, assuming I was right about rolf, but I just wanted to get my opinion out for tomorrow.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1614 (isolation #72) » Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:09 am

Post by DeathNote »

*Patently waits for Rolf to flip*

I am unsure if Rolf lasts post was confession to being scum or a "your stupid" post for us lynching town.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1623 (isolation #73) » Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:59 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Hmm... I can honestly say I didn't expect those kills tonight. I figured Vi had the only chance to die if he was SK but a good Mafia wouldn't kill him otherwise as there was a good chance to pull a lynch on him. Rayfrost was a terrible night kill.

Normally I would start the day off by voting for Bub, however... what dryfit said last day phase forces me to bite my tongue. What Tajo said before, why is he town?

Also, I totally nailed that Rolf had some sort of protection which leads me to believe that Bub is probable SK or really really stupid scum for outing his partner on NK immunity.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1628 (isolation #74) » Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:12 am

Post by DeathNote »

waiting for others to post
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1636 (isolation #75) » Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:08 pm

Post by DeathNote »

It is pointless to hide that info right now. Plz let us know what you found the other nights.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1640 (isolation #76) » Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:46 pm

Post by DeathNote »

@Tajo- Why would you vote for Bub if we have info that he didn't preform any actions for two nights?

@Dryfit- even if you don't claim other results now, plz do it before day ends.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1646 (isolation #77) » Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:40 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Activity plz...
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1662 (isolation #78) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:56 am

Post by DeathNote »

next vote is hammer and seeing as I have done two hammers so far, I will wait on this one. Malpascp- plz claim.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1667 (isolation #79) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:48 pm

Post by DeathNote »

I think...

that is all null and void with Dry's claim.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1708 (isolation #80) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:26 am

Post by DeathNote »

This is ridiculous. All the activity in this game has been killed off leaving only the lurkers.

Vote: Manho

For not being able to make up his mind.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1720 (isolation #81) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:02 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Ok.. if you are not voting, please do so and make sure to give a decent reason with it. Everyone should have some sort of opinion on the game at this point.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1726 (isolation #82) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:19 am

Post by DeathNote »

Malp- just so you know... longer days are better for town.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1742 (isolation #83) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:59 pm

Post by DeathNote »

I have a plan... claimed doc protects claimed tracker and tracker tries to find scum tonight. :P

Sorry to say it malp, but if your telling the truth then your dead tonight. The only good thing is that Dry will live another night and hopefully be able to find who scum is.

I agree with alvinz that mass claim tomorrow sounds like a good idea. I don't think it will help but its worth getting out there.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1744 (isolation #84) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:40 am

Post by DeathNote »

It is not really my plan... It is just what I expect should happen.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1767 (isolation #85) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:08 pm

Post by DeathNote »

I am convinced. Glad you came out with this all though, it would have been fine for you to just guard malp tonight and not have to reveal who you were. So essentially we have:

Malp protects Imagin.
Imagin guards Dry.
Dry tracks one of the unconfirmed.

That would be-
Alvinz
DeathNote
Dramonic
Sajin
Bub
Manho (listed in no particular order)

I didn't put Tajo on the list because it seems clear he is going to be todays lynch.

The best part of this claim is that it proves each one of you has a role tonight. Malp is who I am most interested in because the doc claim doesn't seem believable.

Just so I have this straight, if Dry is targeted tonight... then Imagin will take the hit but be protected by the doc. This would mean that Dry and Imagin are both untouchable tonight? That is kick ass.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1768 (isolation #86) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:11 pm

Post by DeathNote »

alvinz95 wrote:Ok, the plan is 98% confirmed.

What would be the chances of a 5 scum game with Dry-Fit and imaginality fake-claiming?
Discuss.

The plan seems good. Tubby really smells like the SK and Bub smells more like scum. I still don't like dramonic, Sajin, or manho. Leaning towards dramonic and Sajin as SK.
What about me? Ohh... and please do not track Malp or Imagin. I know he suggested that to prove innocence but I don't think that is needed right now.

I just find this game weird in a since that people glance over me. Can everyone see my posts? Am i lurking too much or something?
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1775 (isolation #87) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:23 am

Post by DeathNote »

Vote: Tajo

Please understand that I do not condone the lynch of Tajo today. If he flips scum, then good job town. If not, then sorry Tajo that we played you based on Tubby's game and not your own.

I am simply voting because I feel we have a good plan tonight and a good chance to win. Not to mention, if you didn't get lynched today, the Dry might have tracked you tonight and I feel that would have been a wasted use of his power. I expect claims from everyone tomorrow if we do not find scum tonight so that we know all the town PRs and use them too our benefit. I think town has a good shot of winning this, don't screw it up please. :)
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1778 (isolation #88) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:49 am

Post by DeathNote »

unvote

Can we have a vote count plz?
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1787 (isolation #89) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:26 pm

Post by DeathNote »

vote: Bub
I am surprised that the tables turned so quickly.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1789 (isolation #90) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:58 pm

Post by DeathNote »

No lynch isn't bad, per say, but if Bub does do that... then he is more then likely scum. All he would be doing is delaying town one day and force us to waste a lynch on him tomorrow instead of today. Someone plz vote Bub and if no one does then...

Bub don't vote Tajo please.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1806 (isolation #91) » Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:17 am

Post by DeathNote »

Malpascp is more then likely scum. I expect a mass claim today. I have a speculation as to what happened last night but it depends on claims and malps flip.

vote: Malpascp
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1808 (isolation #92) » Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:45 am

Post by DeathNote »

if you really did protect imaginality, i doubt that, then it would have taken three kills on dry to kill him. Possible, but unlikely.

Everyone please claim. I will claim soon but I want to know what power roles we have left, if any.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1831 (isolation #93) » Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:37 pm

Post by DeathNote »

dramonic wrote:Also, it's important you guys know the mafiosos don't have a kill, it's hinted at in the death scenes (and in my role PM). Notice how when the bodies were search, never was a weapon found?
^This

I have reason to believe that there is a double kill SK on the lose. If this is true, then we have today and tomorrow to find him. I am fairly certain Malp is scum and but his lynch is not a priority compared to the SK. If Dram is telling the truth, then the town had such an advantage this game although with no scum night kills, it is plausible.

My Claim:

Jack-of-All-Trades

I have a one shot vig, doc protect, and watch.

Night 3 I attempted to Vig Rolfcopter. He did not die which is why I was speculating NK immunity or doc protection. Obviously on his flip, I realized he had protected himself. This was also why I was suspicious of Bub as he seemed to be question Rolf as to why he didn't die. I assumed that Bub might have had a night kill and since the town vig was dead, I figured him scum.

Last night I used both my doc and watch.

The watch I used on Imaginality as I assumed the SK would attempt to kill him first. However, only Malp targeted Imagin last night so this put me in doubts as to his role and if scum really could NK. The options where, malp is telling the truth and protected Imagin or he is scum and can kill.

Reason why I think Scum can't NK

Looking back at the kills, they are fairly organized and planned, as if done by one person. Vi and RayFrost were considered partners together and where buddies the day before they both died. Juls and Chambers were both applying pressure to the same person, Bub I think, and they both die that night. Now we have Imagin and Dry who both die after devising there plan. The odds that scum and the SK both worked together on these kills are unlikely, and the coincidence is too great for me.

Now here comes the twist and the part that confused me the most. So far, I have reason to believe that the SK can Double kill and scum can not, however... Last night I protected Dry, that way I knew he would have at least one solid protection from me if either imagin or malp where not telling the truth. Despite my protection, Dry still died as well as Imagin and thus revealing that he was indeed a body guard. This would mean that Dry had
two
protection on him and still died meaning that there were three NK's last night all aimed at either Dry or two at Dry and one at Imagin. This one night negates all my logic for the whole game as I have yet to see the possibility of three NKs so far.

On that note, the three kills had to be aimed at Dry as Malp was the only person who targeted Imagin. Although I believe him scum, he would have to be fairly stupid scum to kill the person he was claiming to protect.

I am going to let this post brew for a bit and see what people can brainstorm because... I am out of ideas. :/
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1834 (isolation #94) » Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:53 pm

Post by DeathNote »

populartajo wrote:i said stop claiming, i raelly dont see what is the benefit of knowing this today when we have a claimed fbi agent with a sk result.
What part about "The SK winning in two days," didn't make sense to you? Claims, I believe, are important at this point in the game.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1847 (isolation #95) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:30 am

Post by DeathNote »

You got a guilty when you inspected Alvinz? Or did you just get that he was a threat?
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1849 (isolation #96) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:32 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Quit being so melodramatic. If dramonic claims that you are the SK based on inspecting you last night, then town has no reason not to believe him. If he is lying and you flip town, then obviously he is scum of some sorts which would be a silly thing for scum to do considering we still have at least one day left to catch the SK. The way I see this working out is, we lynch Alvinz and if he is indeed the SK then tomorrow we lynch Malp. I say Malp because I am fairly convinced he is the last mafia member, assuming there is only one left.

If the day continues after that, then we can figure it out from there.

If Alvinz flips town, then Dramonic is our best lynch for tomorrow. If both flip town, then someone seriously messed up and I will grant Alvinz his right to vent.

Vote: Alvinz
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1868 (isolation #97) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:25 pm

Post by DeathNote »

IMO, Malp is not the lynch today... Alvinz is.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1890 (isolation #98) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:21 pm

Post by DeathNote »

I didn't see that coming. Two mafia doctors?

There are things that just don't add up so I am going to do a bit of research to see what if I can find a slip. If we go on the assumption that mafia can't kill, like Dramonic himself suggested, then it is safe to assume that the SK can kill twice. Last night is the only night that doesn't add up with two blocks there would have to be three kills for both Dry and Imagin to die. If someone is hiding anything useful like PR info, please let us know now.

*Rereading*
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1893 (isolation #99) » Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:27 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Christmas dude. People are with there families and such. Probably get some more attention for this game in the next couple days.

In the meantime, my suspicions are on either Malp or Tajo. Assuming there is a Double Kill SK, then this is lylo and game over if we are wrong. If the SK is just a strong power role with a RB or something, then we should have an extra day.

*Waits for opinions*
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1901 (isolation #100) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:10 am

Post by DeathNote »

Thank you Malp. I was a bit concerned that I was being overlooked this game. Although you I still believe you possible last scum/SK, assuming there is another scum, I am happy that you are trying to bring attention to me.

NO ONE IS CLEAR TOWN RIGHT NOW!!!!

If I was Vanilla, I would be voting either me or Malp as one of the two is lying. It is not possible for Malp, Imagin, and me to all protect Dry/Imagin and for both of them to still die. If the SK is simply a Double Killer and both me and Malp were telling the truth, then he would be unable to kill imagin none the less Dry. If the scum have a NK or the SK can Role Block, then that would only kill imagin and not Dry.

The only logical solution is that either me or Malp is lying.

The SK could have a double kill with a roleblock and scum have a NK but that seems a bit drastic to me. The furthest I am willing to believe is scum having a NK and SK having a Double Kill.

With this said...

Vote: Malpascp

I am curious as to why you only FoS me, malp. Your reasoning is somewhat sound... so what is stopping you?
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1911 (isolation #101) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:51 pm

Post by DeathNote »

unvote

I must admit that I never thought to ask for a definition to Imagine's bodyguard, and it would have changed things if it were not for the protect I had on Dry. Like I said when I claimed, I did not trust all said roles to be in effect of the kill so I went straight for Dry and protected him.

My new theory:

There is one more scum who has Role Blocking ability (Malp) and blocked Imagine that night. SK had also used both killing ability thus by passing my protect and killing Dry...

Damn. Just realized that doesn't work because Imagine died.

Ok... lets rethink this with what we know.

Dry= tracker

Imagin= bodyguard (but can not be protected from dying when using ability)

Malp= Claimed Doctor (Unlikely as maf had two doctors and town had one nurse, not to mention the one shot protect I had)

DeathNote= Claimed JOAT (Procted Dry night of his death and saw Malp use power on Imagine)

I want to know why Dramonic was so hard core set on Alvinz being SK.

Mafia set up thus far-
1RoleBlocker
2Doctors
1Goon

I would not be surprised if there was one more Roleblocker out there assuming scum had no NK. This would make them a decent Defensive set up against kills and other PRs.

Double Kill SK
Vig (town)
JOAT (one kill)

There is only one part that bothers me on the Maf set up-

Why have a goon? What purpose does a goon have in a defensive Mafia game? In an offensive at least the goon can preform NKs so as to be used for the scape goat but that doesn't seem to be the case in this game. Perhaps scum does have a NK and is either targeting same players as SK or is being with held but PRs (there were lots of defensive PRs in this game.)

Thoughts...
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1912 (isolation #102) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:55 pm

Post by DeathNote »

New thought...

We could No Lynch tonight as it is not really Lylo, just Mylo. This is assuming that only the SK can NK. It is not the option I would like to take but if we can not find a suitable lynch, then we can do this to lower our suspects.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1919 (isolation #103) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:09 pm

Post by DeathNote »

NKs:

Kmd4390, Townie Reflexive Cop - Killed Night 1
1 kill. Establishes nothing really except that SK either didn't kill or Double killed, or perhaps was blocked his second kill.

CooLDoG, Mafia Roleblocker - Killed Night 2
Proof we have an SK

chamber, Townie Jailkeeper - Killed Night 3
Juls, Townie Nurse - Killed Night 3
Start of kills becoming joint, both chamber and Juls were seen as scum pals and attacked the same people.

Vi, Vanilla Townie - Killed Night 4
RayFrost, Vanilla Townie - Killed Night 4
Confirmation that SK probably has a double kill because Vi and Ray were not in really any danger from a scum team but an SK could easily mistake them as scum buddies. This was the work of one person.

imaginality, Townie Bodyguard - Killed Night 5
Dry-fit, Townie Tracker - Killed Night 5
The most confusing night by far... more thoughts on it at the bottom.

dramonic, Mafia Doctor - Killed Night 6
Double killed? I don't know why SK would only kill once unless he knew Dramonic was a doctor or believed Malps claim.

Overall, there is only 2 nights were scum could have killed with or instead of SK and that is Night 1 and Night 5. I can see that SK not making kills that night or being Role blocked so as not able to kill but then why would the scum team stop killing?

I think Dramonic could very well be lying as that would lower suspicion on his last scum buddy (assuming there is one) and put more pressure on the remaining SK. Perhaps we have this backwards though... maybe the scum have two NKs and the SK has some sort of multi power role. I know that two nights scum were killed but maybe the SK has a triple threat ability like in the Phables DeathNote.

I am just spit balling ideas here but if three NKs are indeed viable, I want to know what happened to the rest of them the other nights?
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1920 (isolation #104) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:11 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Currently the only scenario that makes since to me is that scum can NK and that malp killed imagine that night I watched. The SK then double killed Dry.

Either way, I find it hard to believe that Malp is the SK and is not the best lynch today.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1923 (isolation #105) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:59 am

Post by DeathNote »

Sajin wrote:
DeathNote wrote:Currently the only scenario that makes since to me is that scum can NK and that malp killed imagine that night I watched. The SK then double killed Dry.

Either way, I find it hard to believe that Malp is the SK and is not the best lynch today.
I highly doubt the presence of more than 2 kills at the moment.

If there is no situation where 2 kills could have caused the result that we saw of the tracker/bodyguard with you telling the truth then the obvious conclusion in that you are lying, no?
It would appear that way, however, I can assure you that I am not lying. There is no motive for me as SK to lie and claim an edgy role such as JOAT when I could have easily gotten away with Vanilla. From my point of view, as I know I am telling the truth, three NKs for night 5 is the most logical solution, but not the determined one. There are other possibilities.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1926 (isolation #106) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:08 am

Post by DeathNote »

Fine. Malp... please stop repeating yourself. I understand at this point that you are dead set on believing I am the SK but all you are doing right now is repeating, "You are lying," and it is starting to annoy.

@Tajo- I don't think I have ever bread crumbed a role so... no. I also don't understand what you mean by listing my choices. If you mean someone whom I am willing to lynch, then more then likely you or Sajin.

Manho I can see being VT and
Malp is the last scum

Three NKs is not a stupid scenario. If my kill would have gone through on Rolfcopter, then we could of had three NKs. Would you still be saying its stupid then?
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1928 (isolation #107) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:23 am

Post by DeathNote »

malpascp wrote:Repeating myself isnt as anoying as seeing you lying and get away.
About the NKs: We have this hypothetical three NKs, plus the vig NK, and our vig has been lynched. If DeathNote's claim is true, then we would have 5 NKs. Who thinks we have a 5-NKs setup?
Well we all know your lying about being a town doctor and you don't see us complaining. :roll:

Hmm lets see....

We have a bodyguard,
Jailkeeper,
two maf doctors,
one nurse,
one
claimed
town doctor,
one JOAT (one shot protect),
one role blocker

That is that is 8 possible protects/stops in one night and 9 if the Jailkeeper hit SK as he would stop two kills. Seems reasonable.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1958 (isolation #108) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:21 am

Post by DeathNote »

I stated before, claiming was more out of a personal vendetta towards the SK.

However, I have been waiting for this response for quite some time. Here is the logical solution. We no lynch today. If there is a double kill SK, he will not be able to win. This also gives me the chance to role block the correct person. There is no reason town shouldn't as there is a no risk factor.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”