Riddle Me This! NY111 - mafia dead - Town wins!

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #39 (isolation #0) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:50 pm

Post by Anon »

Vote: Richard.
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (isolation #1) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:16 pm

Post by Anon »

This game was a lot cooler before it become a competition of numbering.

Someone should follow me in my Richard vote and start a counterwagon. Why have only one?
Stats: W/L/D

Town: 7/3/0
Mafia: 4/2/0
Other: 0/2/0
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #55 (isolation #2) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:44 pm

Post by Anon »

Deathnote wrote:Anon's vote did not count because I have no idea what Richard he is referring too.

Lol, hadnt noticed this.

Vote: RichardGHP.
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #60 (isolation #3) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:11 pm

Post by Anon »

Ligh wrote:What do you mean by "competition of numbering"
asking a lot of a), b), c) questions.
ten wrote: and why is it bad, in your opinion?
I never said it was bad. Its the boring way of finding scum.
up wrote:Why have a counter wagon?
more possibilities of getting more information than a single wagon. Disagree?
, wrote:Does that not mean that neither wagon will receive enough votes to put significant pressure on a player? Doesn't this just derail both wagons?
No and no.
Damm wrote:Why do you want to derail the izzy wagon?

I certainly have not said nothing to derail the izzy wagon. What makes you think that?
it wrote:Furthermore, why do you want to start a wagon on richard that is not going to succeed?
How can you be so sure its not going to succeed?
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #65 (isolation #4) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:06 pm

Post by Anon »

@TSQ:

This paragraph system is way better.

Asking and answering is not a bad thing. Some people like it and Im pretty sure Ill do it at some point. But I find it extremely boring in comparison with voting analysis and scumtells, for example.

Tell me something. What valid conclusions regarding alignment can you get from the questions you asked to vas and me?

Regarding wagons. A random voting stage wagon is not going to pressure the people being voted, neither is going to get valuable reactions, specially when people vote Izzy just for the lulz. At this stage, and just at this stage, I think we should go in many different directions as possible, find something notable and then go all in.

Also, you are not wrong. Id like to believe I am not wrong either. We just have different point of views.
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (isolation #5) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:23 pm

Post by Anon »

Vote: dahill1.

The "guys, did you see this?" smells so much scum maneuver, specially with dahill not voting him.

This is the wagon of the day.

Otoh, I really dont see inhim scum with him being so talkative and relaxed.
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (isolation #6) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:25 pm

Post by Anon »

What exactly did you want us to see then? That you just caught an antitown player? How does that help or why would it be important to us?

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (isolation #7) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:37 pm

Post by Anon »

Mipe, why did you vote me in 87?

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (isolation #8) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:16 pm

Post by Anon »

Request ksun to be force replaced.
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (isolation #9) » Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:48 am

Post by Anon »

As I said, my problem with dahill is that I dont see what is the benefit of transmitting an unnecessary fact to the town, unless you are scum and are trying to exploit a potential bad post. I still ask myself that why dahilltown would point out to the rest that someone is antitown but not scummy. It just doesnt make sense in my head, if you dont think someone is scummy you simply dont attack him the way he did.

I maintain that this is by far the best we have. Will reread scotmany later and comment if I find something notable.
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (isolation #10) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:53 pm

Post by Anon »

Kay, spent half an hour rereading the 13 pages and came out with a list of people that shouldnt make it to endgame, aka they should die asap. Feel free to answer:

-
soragof:
for not rereading the game and wasting time/faking interest talking about antitown vs scummy in page 13.

-
Richard
for his dahill case that is more a "let me isolate him and find out everything I can find to push his lynch, even if its weak".

-
Mipe
. I strongly suspect his vote on me was a strategy for posteriorirty, aka framing me. His vote and quick unvote just dont make any sense. Posterior "why are you not looking at me" is wifomy but sounds fake.

-
Springlullaby
. Lurker and his attack on scotmany is terrible and oportunist.

-
Dahill
. Still suspect for the "wait, Did anyone else see this?" when there was nothing valuable to see. Posterior vasudeva vote also smells bad in the context of his wagon.

- All the lurkers unless they start contributing.

Getting mixed signs from vasudeva and quag. As pointed out before, vasudeva feels like he really wants to reinforce the idea of being new and town, which is scummy, but at the same time he is actually posting too much/ interacting and reacting to be a scumbaggo who for obv reasons would play it careful.

Now quag. Agressive and also active, but I dont understand how dahill has been productive. Care to share?
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (isolation #11) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:56 pm

Post by Anon »

I definitely want dahill in range claim but the wagon is dead with too many people not seeing it. The next good potential wagon I see is this one:

Unvote Vote: mipe.
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (isolation #12) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:39 pm

Post by Anon »

Do you guys know what the objective of a wagon is?

Lynch or get a claim. Unless the player that is being wagoned does something remarkably protown or someone else does something remarkably scummy.

Neither of these situations have happened. And I see no mipe claim. And while Id love to see him replaced or at least try to do something, these possibilities are more remote than me getting sex in a church.

So, claim plz so we stop wasting time, can decide weather to lynch you or to move on.
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (isolation #13) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:02 pm

Post by Anon »

Mipe is one of these players that will never replace out and has a stupid playstyle that requieres extreme decisions.

If he is scum, we force him to fakeclaim. We can catch him in the claim or after the claim. The idea is to force him to come up with a decision as early as possible.

If he is town, well I dont plan on giving him more ideas of what to claim and what not. You can complete the equation.

The point is that I dont see him playing to at least have a better gasp of his alignment. He is basically a distraction that needs to be dealt asap. And since I think he is faking his easytargetness then I want this to be solved asap.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (isolation #14) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:27 pm

Post by Anon »

Why do you think mipe is town?

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (isolation #15) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:51 pm

Post by Anon »

scotmany12 wrote:EBWOP: Why do you think mipe is scum.
I think he is faking his playstyle.

Read his iso. Until iso8 he seems to be a regular player.

His unvote in iso8 is forced and fake. /oh look im so townie unvoting when my top suspect is at l-4

When people start looking at him, he starts behaving like lately.

That makes me think he is faking it.
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (isolation #16) » Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:59 pm

Post by Anon »

Or we could get a claim from mipe, specially when we are two days away from deadline.

Do people really think, shanba et al, that there is another viable wagon besides mipe and that the voters are going to look even at it without a claim or a lynch?

Specially when the guy HASTN done anything remarkably protown?

Come on
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (isolation #17) » Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:35 pm

Post by Anon »

PaltryExcuse wrote:
Anon wrote:Or we could get a claim from mipe, specially when we are two days away from deadline.

Do people really think, shanba et al, that there is another viable wagon besides mipe and that the voters are going to look even at it without a claim or a lynch?

Come on
mipe wrote:My role is exactly the same as the one in the opening post, except it has 1 line more at the end.
I think this was a VT claim. I'm actually surprised this went so unnoticed.
PaltryExcuse wrote:
@Mod: Maybe a deadline extension for replacements for Richard Massive and theo?

~Yes, Depending how long it takes to get a replacement(s)~
@Mod: So, how long is our extension?
Information instead of Analysys. FOS.

What do you make of this, Paltry?
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (isolation #18) » Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:37 pm

Post by Anon »

Anon wrote:Or we could get a claim from mipe, specially when we are two days away from deadline.

Come on
QFT.

Also vanilla claim, gogogo lynch.
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (isolation #19) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:33 pm

Post by Anon »

If we are going to get a deadline extension, then this is the wagon I like the most.

Unvote Vote : Paltryexcuse.
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (isolation #20) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:47 pm

Post by Anon »

First, iso 1 looks too apologetic.

Not only his early posts (iso 3,4,5,6,7,10) are full of rhetoric and forced questions to appear active. He never develops his opinions/suspicions after having the answers. His only strong spect is basically mipe which is really hard to believe for a non VI townie like him in a large game day 1.

Then in iso 14, the post that caught my attention, he comments about the mipe claim without any new input. I would expect something like his iso 15, "your claim didnt don anything to convince me, diescumdie", or something like that, specially when he is locked in mipe scum. Iso 15 is also a forced opinion since he gave his explanation when I pointed his information instead of analysis.

Last question to Shanba is one another example of a rethoric and forced question. I dont see what does paltrytown could get with asking that question.
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (isolation #21) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:40 pm

Post by Anon »

Shanba wrote:
Elaborate?
inHim is giving me townvibes and paltry doesn't strike me as all that scummy.
Explain clearly why.

More post tomorrow.
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (isolation #22) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:50 pm

Post by Anon »

We need moar platry votes.
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (isolation #23) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:53 pm

Post by Anon »

I wouldnt mind getting rid of ksun either.

Yosa, at that point I was annoyed for reasons I dont remember. IIRC, he posted a stupid post before that reaction.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #606 (isolation #24) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:20 pm

Post by Anon »

This.

Interesting facts

mipe - PaltryExcuse, VasudeVad, ksun482, sorasagoof, RichardGHP, FeFiFoFum (L-5)
RichardGHP- scotmany12, Mipe, Yosarian2, Quagmire, korts (L-6)
ksun482- Shanba, dahill1, The Fonz, inHimshallibe, iamausername (L-6)

Mipe has not done anything remarkable protown, yet his wagon is full of suspicious/neutral reads from my pov. Mipe can be town after all.

Richard has some interesting votes there. More importantly, Quagmire and korts voting together.

Its interesting to notice that despite ksun being pretty much a "die useless player die" lynch, there are a lot of decent reasoners on it. I think this talks a lot of the lack of decent scumhunting this game has had. Me included.

Vote: ksun.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (isolation #25) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:41 pm

Post by Anon »

dahill1 wrote:Eh I think it's a reasonable lynch. Even if he is a raw newbie as it seems, his behavior isn't what I'd expect out of a newbtown.
how does a newbtown act, dahill?

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (isolation #26) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:51 pm

Post by Anon »

dahill1 wrote:
Anon wrote:
dahill1 wrote:Eh I think it's a reasonable lynch. Even if he is a raw newbie as it seems, his behavior isn't what I'd expect out of a newbtown.
how does a newbtown act, dahill?
Like Vas. His recent behavior has totally made me change my mind on him.
Maybe I worded my question poorly.

What exact behavior in ksun do you see as indicative of alignment?

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #702 (isolation #27) » Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:18 am

Post by Anon »

Back from losing my internets, seems I didnt miss much. Still need a deep reread trying to understand why korts and soras were killed but...
Anon wrote:This.

Interesting facts

mipe - PaltryExcuse, VasudeVad, ksun482, sorasagoof, RichardGHP, FeFiFoFum (L-5)
RichardGHP- scotmany12, Mipe, Yosarian2, Quagmire, korts (L-6)
ksun482- Shanba, dahill1, The Fonz, inHimshallibe, iamausername (L-6)
...I think this is an extremely important votecount, before I voted ksun and the wagon that lynched him grew inmediately.

Some interesting points:

- Im pretty sure there one busser in the ksun482 wagon, which is bad news because that means we prob have one comptetent scumbag to hunt in the mix. (Shanba, dahill1, The Fonz, inHimshallibe, iamausername).

- The rest of scumbags are dispersed in the counterwagons, probably not voting together. Specially in the mipe wagon that was dismantled after deadline extension:

mipe - PaltryExcuse, Anon, VasudeVad, Korts, ksun482, sorasagoof, RichardGHP, inHimshallibe (L-3)

- Since there wasnt a really solid case against ksun, I think some scumbags were stuck in the mipe wagon since they voted him early. That is, one or two of (PaltryExcuse, VasudeVad, ksun482, sorasagoof, RichardGHP, FeFiFoFum). Ksun is already dead scum so we have prob one more scum to hunt in this list.

I still want to lynch PaltryExcuse. All his day 1 before I attack him is scummy as hell. I mean, look at the security he has to vote mipe for these reasons:
paltry wrote:mipe - Played bandwagon-y and scummy, and participated more before he was targetted and then lost all interest in playing afterwards. His attempt to scumhunt against Richard seems foolhardy, and a bit town. However, his early play still convinces me to keep my vote where it is.
too.weak.stance is not logical with him being so sure about mipe being scum. Gogogogo scumlynch.

Vote: PaltryExcuse.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #782 (isolation #28) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:00 pm

Post by Anon »

Being insanely busy and my internetzz working when it wants, makes me post this antiprod post with sadness.

Ill be back online tomorrow.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #815 (isolation #29) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:17 am

Post by Anon »

iam wrote:So why does ksun not get the same treatment?
First, screwing around, specially in early pages, is not a scumtell in my book. Second, mipe did something that caught my attention. In my iso 10, I posted this.
Anon wrote:- Mipe. I strongly suspect his strange vote on me was a strategy for posteriorirty, aka framing me. His vote and quick unvote just dont make any sense. Posterior "why are you not looking at me" is wifomy but sounds fake.
For obvious reasons, these players albeit similiar playstyles, did not get the same treatment from my pov. I had a null read on ksun while I had a scum read on mipe.
iam wrote:If he wants ksun lynched, why is he grilling dahill about his vote?
Because first, dahill is still in my scum spectrum and his ksun voting looked suspicious to me, and when I voted ksun I still had a null, useless read on him. I still maintain what I said in my iso24:
Anon wrote:Its interesting to notice that despite ksun being pretty much a "die useless player die" lynch, there are a lot of decent reasoners on it.
iam wrote:So, his reason for voting ksun is that everyone voting mipe is suspect, wheras everyone voting ksun is good, but then after ksun flips scum, he turns around and says "definitely some bussing going on there". I really have trouble seeing that as a product of good intentions.
Yep, there was some bussing there and I never said EVERYONE voting ksun was good and everyone voting mipe is suspect. Yes, my reason to vote ksun was that the mipe wagon was generally stinking and that the wagon I felt more comfortable joining was the ksun wagon despite me having a null read on him. I still maintain that despite the overall townie feeling of the wagon, there is one experienced scumbag hidden in the ksun wagon.

I dont get what are the bad intentions here, when "one scum in the wagon" its just a logical conclusion of a day 1 wagon that lynched scum based on non conclusive scumtells.

In other news:
Why exactly is Paltry still alive?

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (isolation #30) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:31 am

Post by Anon »

DeathNote wrote:
~Mr.Chaos replaces thestatusquo. Thanks Mr.Chaos!~
How ironic...

Fonz, what is the basis for thinking paltry is town?

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #918 (isolation #31) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:32 am

Post by Anon »

Had a stupidily busy week. And yes I know this is like the 1000th time I post a lame bold vla post but dont worry. Tonight. For sure.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #935 (isolation #32) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:26 pm

Post by Anon »

The Fonz wrote:Don't you just love it when a game stalls waiting on the 'I've been real busy, PROMISE I'll post tonight' guy to respond to his wagon?
hi

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #936 (isolation #33) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:33 pm

Post by Anon »

I finally got my internetzzz and my life back so the game can stop now stalling when there is yeah, fonzie, three votes on me and almost half of the playerlist needing massive prodding.

but hey, maybe Im just too awesome. So game, REVIVE NOW, I COMMAND YOU!!111one

First of all, have you at least read this or tell me what in my answers dont you like?
Anon wrote:
iam wrote:So why does ksun not get the same treatment?
First, screwing around, specially in early pages, is not a scumtell in my book. Second, mipe did something that caught my attention. In my iso 10, I posted this.
Anon wrote:- Mipe. I strongly suspect his strange vote on me was a strategy for posteriorirty, aka framing me. His vote and quick unvote just dont make any sense. Posterior "why are you not looking at me" is wifomy but sounds fake.
For obvious reasons, these players albeit similiar playstyles, did not get the same treatment from my pov. I had a null read on ksun while I had a scum read on mipe.
iam wrote:If he wants ksun lynched, why is he grilling dahill about his vote?
Because first, dahill is still in my scum spectrum and his ksun voting looked suspicious to me, and when I voted ksun I still had a null, useless read on him. I still maintain what I said in my iso24:
Anon wrote:Its interesting to notice that despite ksun being pretty much a "die useless player die" lynch, there are a lot of decent reasoners on it.
iam wrote:So, his reason for voting ksun is that everyone voting mipe is suspect, wheras everyone voting ksun is good, but then after ksun flips scum, he turns around and says "definitely some bussing going on there". I really have trouble seeing that as a product of good intentions.
Yep, there was some bussing there and I never said EVERYONE voting ksun was good and everyone voting mipe is suspect. Yes, my reason to vote ksun was that the mipe wagon was generally stinking and that the wagon I felt more comfortable joining was the ksun wagon despite me having a null read on him. I still maintain that despite the overall townie feeling of the wagon, there is one experienced scumbag hidden in the ksun wagon.

I dont get what are the bad intentions here, when "one scum in the wagon" its just a logical conclusion of a day 1 wagon that lynched scum based on non conclusive scumtells.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #981 (isolation #34) » Wed May 05, 2010 2:17 pm

Post by Anon »

Im truly sorry.

Request replacement.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #983 (isolation #35) » Wed May 05, 2010 2:50 pm

Post by Anon »

Im terribly terribly busy, I just cant handle another game and Im starting to get suspected on all of them. I quit of this one because of the players and mod activity levels.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #998 (isolation #36) » Sat May 08, 2010 3:34 am

Post by Anon »

If any townie is still inteterested in winning, you should prob wait for a replacement.

Im an even night vigilante.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1011 (isolation #37) » Sat May 08, 2010 6:58 am

Post by Anon »

While Deathnote searches for my replacement, Id go ahead and say that Vasudeva is prob town, mostly for day 1 massive interactions with shea. The guy is not scared of answering.

I def think Richard is more likely to hit scumbag. And Paltry but nobody listens.

Unvote Vote: Richard.

Shanba might as well be scum as well.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1013 (isolation #38) » Sat May 08, 2010 7:00 am

Post by Anon »

Chaos and Fonzie are also prob town for reaction to my claim.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1016 (isolation #39) » Sat May 08, 2010 7:26 am

Post by Anon »

Mr. Chaos wrote:
Anon wrote:Chaos and Fonzie are also prob town for reaction to my claim.
Interesting. Any reason Zoraster and Shanba are not included in this?
fonz started the unvote wagon and you blatantly tried to direct my kill.

it might also help the prob town read I had from both of you before these events.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1021 (isolation #40) » Sat May 08, 2010 7:39 am

Post by Anon »

Fonz, do you really think Vasu is a better lynch that Richard in terms of contribution to the game?

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1024 (isolation #41) » Sat May 08, 2010 7:52 am

Post by Anon »

After an Iso, I dont find myself agreeing as I remembered with richard lynch.

Can we get a Paltry thing here?

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1030 (isolation #42) » Sat May 08, 2010 12:52 pm

Post by Anon »

The Fonz wrote:Paltry still looks to me like the least scummy person on mipe due to actually finding him scummy.
Which is strange because mipe wasnt that obvscum as some are trying to paint.

Seriously, what was the case on him, why was he suspicious?

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1032 (isolation #43) » Sat May 08, 2010 1:03 pm

Post by Anon »

Scot, no.

This is what I said about ksun.
Anon wrote:I wouldnt mind getting rid of ksun either.
Anon wrote:Its interesting to notice that despite ksun being pretty much a "die useless player die" lynch, there are a lot of decent reasoners on it. I think this talks a lot of the lack of decent scumhunting this game has had. Me included.
Ksun was an aceptable day 1 lynch. But I still maintain that he was a "die useless player die" lynch. Thats why I find it strange that some people found him suspicious despite him only doing silly stuff.

Which makes me think that there was some bussing involved in the mix since only his scumpartners could know he was scum.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1034 (isolation #44) » Sat May 08, 2010 1:07 pm

Post by Anon »

afakjhgfakdfkahfkashdf fuck it, im confusing ksun with mipe.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1035 (isolation #45) » Sat May 08, 2010 1:09 pm

Post by Anon »

wait no, fonz is confusing mipe with ksun.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1038 (isolation #46) » Sat May 08, 2010 1:48 pm

Post by Anon »

The Fonz wrote:Paltry still looks to me like the least scummy person on mipe due to actually finding him scummy.
I dont understand your point, then. What does finding mipe scummy have to be with being less scummy?

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1067 (isolation #47) » Sun May 09, 2010 12:33 pm

Post by Anon »

At first glance, Id say Richard's is prob a fakeclaim. Specially for the use of TOWN in the role claim and the odd "need a vc to check if I should claim" post.

In the case Im wrong, it doesnt hurt to let him alive a couple of days to see if he can get something notable.

As I suspected, there is nothing in Fonzie's reasoning to clear Paltry since scum could very well be genuine when attacking a likely nonscum lynch like mipe. I still want to have Paltry in a hole full of blood and bad things.

Since the guy asked replacement, I need to do my homework and start finding out why I dont like Shanba. But in the meantime:

Vote: zoraster.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1070 (isolation #48) » Sun May 09, 2010 12:44 pm

Post by Anon »

Well, I have a case against him since day 1 that involves.., Ill just quote it instead.
Anon wrote:First, iso 1 looks too apologetic.

Not only his early posts (iso 3,4,5,6,7,10) are full of rhetoric and forced questions to appear active. He never develops his opinions/suspicions after having the answers. His only strong spect is basically mipe which is really hard to believe for a non VI townie like him in a large game day 1.

Then in iso 14, the post that caught my attention, he comments about the mipe claim without any new input. I would expect something like his iso 15, "your claim didnt don anything to convince me, diescumdie", or something like that, specially when he is locked in mipe scum. Iso 15 is also a forced opinion since he gave his explanation when I pointed his information instead of analysis.

Last question to Shanba is one another example of a rethoric and forced question. I dont see what does paltrytown could get with asking that question.
Sometimes scumbags arent that obvious.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1071 (isolation #49) » Sun May 09, 2010 12:45 pm

Post by Anon »

this last post was directed to fonzie.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1072 (isolation #50) » Sun May 09, 2010 12:53 pm

Post by Anon »

DizzyIzzyB13 wrote:
Anon wrote:At first glance, Id say Richard's is prob a fakeclaim. Specially for the use of TOWN in the role claim and the odd "need a vc to check if I should claim" post.
In context of stupid newb town, rigidly sticking to "rules" like "don't claim 'till you're at L-1" is not odd. Also, I don't think the "Town" thing is relevent, since I'm guessing he just copied and pasted his role from his role PM and good mods make it clear to power roles the faction they're aligned with in their role PMs in order to avoid confusion.
My point was that its odd when someone makes that type of posts: "Ill go check if Im at range claim or not" since you could as well decide if you should claim or not without posting that.

Also why are you assuming things and answering for Richard?

Finally, who is your top suspect now?

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1074 (isolation #51) » Sun May 09, 2010 1:03 pm

Post by Anon »

Well, yeah, partially because we have different ways of catching our scumbags. Ive been succesfulish with this type of players that spend all day 1 asking questions to appear active and locking up to a very likely easy target.

Is there anything on your read that makes him town or you have him at neutral?

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1075 (isolation #52) » Sun May 09, 2010 1:06 pm

Post by Anon »

More importantly now, what is your zoraster read?

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1079 (isolation #53) » Sun May 09, 2010 2:06 pm

Post by Anon »

Mod, wish deadline extension.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1114 (isolation #54) » Tue May 11, 2010 6:42 pm

Post by Anon »

claim

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1115 (isolation #55) » Tue May 11, 2010 6:46 pm

Post by Anon »

im going to take the risk and say that vasudeva is prob town

deeper post tomorrow, quick check

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1173 (isolation #56) » Wed May 19, 2010 1:02 pm

Post by Anon »

I like where this is going.

/buddying wagon

Vote: scotmany.

Also one of Paltry/inhim/vasudeva/dahill is scum.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1265 (isolation #57) » Thu May 27, 2010 1:06 pm

Post by Anon »

For obvious reasons I much prefer a Cove lynch over a scot lynch.

Unvote Vote: Cove.

Claim plz.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1291 (isolation #58) » Fri May 28, 2010 1:02 pm

Post by Anon »

The Fonz wrote:
RichardGHP wrote:@iamusername: Why no vote?
What the hell? Maybe because he flaked about a month ago?

@Nacho: Could you explain why you are
strongly
opposed to a scot lynch? I can see why you could find other people scummier, but I find it tricky to see how anyone could find scot especially
townish.

Likewise, Anon, what are the obvious reasons?
Obvious reasons can be summarized in wanting Paltry dead since freaking day 1.

Hey, odd or even doctor, whatever night we are on, Im counting on you for protection.

Love, Anon.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1325 (isolation #59) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:30 pm

Post by Anon »

dahilll is CLEARLY town, unvote him now.

This guy shoud have died years ago.

Unvote Vote: RichardGHP

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1326 (isolation #60) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:32 pm

Post by Anon »

dahill1 wrote:Okay so I was wrong about Cove, but he was a Serial Killer..not mafia. So how does that make me scum? I still support a Scot lynch since Cove being a SK doesn't change much on him.]
TOWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
RichardGHP wrote:Let's see where this takes us. I'd say there isn't more than 1 or 2 scum left, so we can afford the mislynch. And since this is where the town seems to be going...

Vote: dahill
SCUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1329 (isolation #61) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:35 am

Post by Anon »

First, being a confirmed tracker doesnt mean you are confirmed town.

(I like how your defense is more like "omg dont lynch me because Im the tracker" instead of "dont lynch me becuase I havent done anything scummy".)

Second, dahill is TOWN for thinking Cove was a serial killer. Dahillscum WOULD know cove was in the scumteam. But he didnt. And since I myself wasnt sure if covemurderer was a mafioso before the first page update, he is TOWN.

(EVERYONE should unvote him now.)

Finally, Im a hell good player. You are trembling now.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1330 (isolation #62) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:36 am

Post by Anon »

don_johnson wrote:^^ agreed here. still catching up. trying to sort through replacements.
what do you agree with?

scumlist in your following post, tia.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1332 (isolation #63) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:06 am

Post by Anon »

I think I found another scumbaggo. If you dont see how evident richardscum is then Im willing to lynch this guy:
don_jhonson wrote:Posted: Mon May 17, 2010 8:59 am Post subject: 0
46 pages may take me a bit. anyways, hello. a few familiar faces but i don't think i've played with many of you before. taking finals today and will attempt to look this over after.
don_jhonson wrote:Posted: Mon May 17, 2010 4:31 pm Post subject: 2
i'm going to skim and see what i come up with. if the first five pages are indicative of the rest of the game, then it appears to me that there is a lot of fluff to sift through. i'd rather look at voting records, important moments, and so on.
don_jhonson wrote:Posted: Thu May 20, 2010 10:43 am Post subject: 4
sorry guys. avoiding a prod here, but this game has the lowest priority for me. i do plan on contributing but time has been slipping away. be back soon.
don_jhonson wrote:Posted: Thu May 20, 2010 1:16 pm Post subject: 5
sorry fonz. but theres alot of thread to read and unfirtunately at this point i'm leaning towards actually reading it as opposed to skimming. i see where the suspicion is going today and i'm not sure i agree with it. i have some correlating to do.
don_jhonson wrote:Posted: Mon May 24, 2010 9:29 am Post subject: 6
posting to avoid prods is not a scumtell. this thread is uber long. if you'd rather i replace out then i will. i have/had other games taking presidence, i graduated last week and am currently job seeking and studying for my state exam. i have planned on getting into this thread, but i haven't found a large enough chunk of time. sorry.
don_jhonson wrote:Posted: Wed May 26, 2010 11:43 pm Post subject: 7
evening out the bandwagons can only lead to good things. i should be back in this with analysis soon.

don_jhonson wrote:Posted: Fri May 28, 2010 9:00 am Post subject: 8
fonz: i'm getting there. i have a talent show and work today. this will be a priority for the weekend. if nacho and amished are town then we are in good hands, but i second 1269. there's plenty of time til deadline.
don_jhonson wrote:Posted: Fri May 28, 2010 11:51 pm Post subject: 9
i hope you fuckers realize i don't read at night. whateverz...
don_jhonson wrote:Posted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:00 am Post subject: 10
i don't remember anything by dahill. is he a replacement? anyway, continuing to read.
don_jhonson wrote:Posted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:25 am Post subject: 11
^^ agreed here. still catching up. trying to sort through replacements.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1333 (isolation #64) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:08 am

Post by Anon »

I also found the reason why fonzie was killed.
fonzie wrote:So yeah, neither is a bad wagon, but don_johnson's attitude continues to stink, and posting solely to avoid prods is a scumtell, so the vote's sticking at least for now.
fonzie wrote:I want to pressure Don because his current level of contribution is unacceptable, and a wagon is the best way to force someone to make a game more of a priority. (This game isn't THAT long, btw). Although I have something of a town read on Quag, it's not strong enough that I'm unwilling to lynch Don if he keeps giving excuses rather than opinions.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1335 (isolation #65) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:16 am

Post by Anon »

don_johnson wrote:scumdon is much better than that. wifoming the nk to save your scumbuddy isn't going to help you. if you'll be patient, you'll get my analysis. reading during night phase is a waste of time. this thread is uber long with many replacements. not an easy read and i am currently in several games. seems like you'd rather lynch anyone than dahill.
oh another excuse.

WHY.AM.I.NOT.SURPRISED?

If your next post isnt a scumlist then Ill push your lynch to unexplained levels.

also, wtf, are you implying I am scum here?

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1337 (isolation #66) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:18 am

Post by Anon »

don_johnson wrote:your defense of dahill is wifom. you are assuming that everyone who posts is being honest and sincere. if thats how you approach the game then you are not a "hell good player".
1. /facepalm.

2. look at my stats, tia.

3. you think dahill is faking not knowing cove was a scumbag?

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1338 (isolation #67) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:20 am

Post by Anon »

scotmany12 wrote:Ehhh, just quoting his posts doesn't do it Anon. Explain why he is scum. Also, the whole fonz died because he was suspicious of don, thus making don scum, is full of wifom.

Don...did you just call Anon scum?
Do your homeowrk, scot.

Read that posts and tell me what do you think of don.

Its clearly evident to me, tbh.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1340 (isolation #68) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:24 am

Post by Anon »

Why should I explain don is scummy if you already think he is scummy?

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1342 (isolation #69) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:26 am

Post by Anon »

scotmany12 wrote:
Anon wrote:Why should I explain don is scummy if you already think he is scummy?
Because I want to know why you think he is scummy. You quoted pretty much all of his posts. Then didn't say anything. That's antitown, and not helpful at all. Explain why you think he is scummy.

Get off your high horse for a second, realize you aren't an amazing player, and start helping the town.
Why do you want to know why I think he is scummy?

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1346 (isolation #70) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:39 am

Post by Anon »

I changed my mind.

Don is town.

Im willing to let richard do his tracking thing tonight and be lynched tomorrow.

Unvote Vote: Scot.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1347 (isolation #71) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:42 am

Post by Anon »

don_johnson wrote:anon: are you threatening me? you say dahills posts are sincere, but you're reasoning is due to their "content". "content" can easily be falsified. i don't know if dahills posts are sincere or not. that knowledge would require that i read through the game as i don't believe i've played with them before.
you are watching the game as a general.

the specific thing that happened is that dahill posted that cove was a serial killer after the murderer flip. I thought that too. Im pretty sure the majority thought Cove was not mafia when he flipped.

If dahill were mafia he would have known Cove was mafia. He would not have confused him with a nonmafia entitty as the uninformed majority did.

faking that is really really hard. And, no offense, dahill, but I dont think you are capable of doing that.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1348 (isolation #72) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:46 am

Post by Anon »

scotmany12 wrote:
Anon wrote:Um...cause you called him scum. I want to know why you think so. It's as simple as that. You're being ridiculous.

When I see someone call someone scum, and simply quote their posts, I'm going to ask them why they think they are scum. I'm not going to let someone do your work for you Anon.
Let me see if I get this straight:

You want me to post a case against Cove but:

a) You think I am town.

b) You think Cove is scummy.

Why THE HELL do you want me to post a case against Cove? What is the reason if you already have reads on both of us?

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1350 (isolation #73) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:12 am

Post by Anon »

scotmany12 wrote:Because I want to see if we are thinking the same! I want to see why you think he is scum. This is mafia 101 Anon. You're being ridiculous and extremely antitown.

You expect other people to look at that post where you called don_johnson scum and expect people to look at his posts and come to the same conclusion as you. Mafia doesn't work that way. You think he is scum, explain why.
This is ridiculous and thats why you are scum.

The ONLY reason why a townie would want another player to post a case against other is to:

a) get a read of the player doing the case or

b) get a read of the player that is being attacked.

If you already have reads on both players then your only motive is to let two townies fight each other. And thats why, good sir, you are scum.

Confirm vote: scotmany.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1352 (isolation #74) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:33 am

Post by Anon »

Why would you ask reasons dahill?

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1354 (isolation #75) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:37 am

Post by Anon »

I understand that.

My question is why, as a townie scumhunter entity, would you want that information?

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1355 (isolation #76) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:46 am

Post by Anon »

I dont think Im being clear enough.

The situation is this:

1. A player posts a compilation of quotes.

1.1. You dont care.

1.2. You do care and ask for clarification. Why?

1.2.1. You want to know if the player making the case is bullshitting, therefore prob scum.

1.2.2. You want to know if the player making the case is telling the truth, therefore prob town and the player being attacked prob scum.

But Scotmany already thinks I am prob town and Don is prob scum. What is the REAL motivation then for asking for clarification?

As I said, I really think Scot is scum here trying to make me do the dirty job and let two townies fight each other.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1357 (isolation #77) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:08 am

Post by Anon »

Okay, who is scum then?

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1359 (isolation #78) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:07 am

Post by Anon »

You really think I need to provide my reasoning?

You just posted my reasoning. Did you or scot even read what the quotes I posted had in?

Its a MASSIVE compilation of Don stalling since he replaced in.

FOR GOD'S SAKE, PEOPLE.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1360 (isolation #79) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:09 am

Post by Anon »

Chaos, also you didnt comment anything on my reasoning of dahilltown. Please do it now.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1362 (isolation #80) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:26 am

Post by Anon »

What do you understand about my dahilltown reasoning?

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1383 (isolation #81) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:04 pm

Post by Anon »

What?! I caught Paltry Excuse. Lolwtfyos.

Amished, learn to read.

The thing here, guys, is that I dont think don is scum anymore. Im pretty sure scumbags already know Im obvtown so the vote for me is illogical from a scum entity. Its more likely don is obnoxious townie that is reaally behind in the rereading department.

Of the choices left, we need a replacement from iam. I think Chaos, amish, nacho, yos and inhim are all town. So that leaves vasu, slight read town, and people that I seriously dislike: scot and richard.

Is there anyone here that thinks scot is town here?

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1387 (isolation #82) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:08 pm

Post by Anon »

Amished wrote:@Anon: I believe that Scot is town.
gogogo reason.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1394 (isolation #83) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:32 pm

Post by Anon »

The point here is that even if don knew I was a vig, then voting for me is pretty illogical from any alignment.

I really think its more likely don is really an obnoxious townie not paying attention.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1412 (isolation #84) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:32 pm

Post by Anon »

I really want to lynch Richard now.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1414 (isolation #85) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:55 pm

Post by Anon »

Lets see:

2. iamausername Dr.Cyanide - replace or die
3. RichardGHP - seriously JUST ISO HIM.
4. doc_johnson Quagmire - town for voting Anontown.
5. Mr. Chaos Thestatusquo - town read, TSQ play before is extremely townie.
7. VasudeVa - village idiot read, reaction to TSQ pressure early in the game is also townie.
8. Amished DizzyIzzyB13 - obvtown
9. scotmany12 - dont like him very much (his case against donjhonson smells like going behind easy target) but amish has a point in competing wagons. prob town after all.
11. Anon - town
12. Nachomamma8 mipe - town, mipe was the easy target for scum in day 1.
17. Yosarian2 springlullaby - I dont have a read on yos. Need more info.
18. inHimshallibe - I have a slight town read on him from day 1. Lurky inhim is starting to worry me.
20. dahill1 - town for thinking cove was a sk.

SO I have some STRONG town reads.

And people that worry me. Richard, scot, Yos and inhim. Im PRETTY sure we have at least one scum here.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1417 (isolation #86) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:05 pm

Post by Anon »

I realized I didnt have strong reasons to think both yos and inhim were town. Just gut reads from early days that havent been confirmed with valid information (like dahill for example).

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1419 (isolation #87) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:17 pm

Post by Anon »

I think its null. Specially for inhim, every game Ive read with him he has bussed.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1422 (isolation #88) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:23 pm

Post by Anon »

Shot.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1424 (isolation #89) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:33 pm

Post by Anon »

Amished wrote:There's a question that I feel should be extremely relevant to this game hovering at the edge of my conciousness regarding you, Anon, but it won't come to mind atm. Anything you want to talk about?
I dont understand what you are saying, Amished.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1436 (isolation #90) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:17 pm

Post by Anon »

@Vasudeva, I dont get smething. In your D1 votals, you say that there should be more scum voting for Richard. Do you think its unlikely there is a busser in the ksun wagon or that richard himself is scum?

@Yos, why are scot and richard on the town side of the spectrum? Also, do you disagree with my logic to clear donjhonson?

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1437 (isolation #91) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:18 pm

Post by Anon »

Vasu, same question about my reasoning to clear dahill, do you disagree with it? Why?

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1447 (isolation #92) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:08 pm

Post by Anon »

VasudeVa wrote:While I honestly don't mind getting lynched, you really should lynch that scummy player slot who isn't getting replacements first.

Just sayin'.
lolwat

Vote: Vasudeva

L-1

Claim please

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1450 (isolation #93) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:24 pm

Post by Anon »

VasudeVa wrote:Vanilla. Lynch away. Just make sure you go after iamausername afterwards.
Last chance.

Why is your top suspect a player that hasnt posted today?

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1452 (isolation #94) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:37 pm

Post by Anon »

arggggggg
unvote

let me rethink about this

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1453 (isolation #95) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:37 pm

Post by Anon »

vasudeva, can you make a list of the players alive and explain how they helped lynch scum/clear someone, etc?

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1468 (isolation #96) » Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:33 am

Post by Anon »

Im very tempted to make the even tracker to claim, so I could get richard out of my scum spectrum.

At this point, POE gives me him, iaun and scot.

Maybe maybe inhim, what do you think of him?

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1481 (isolation #97) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:55 pm

Post by Anon »

I really want an IAMSUSERNAME claim.
Farside, please help us here.

Also, I really want the even ttacker to claim NAO.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1509 (isolation #98) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:51 pm

Post by Anon »

farside22 wrote:DN has not replied by and believe me I prodded iamusername. He has not picked up any of my prods.
At this point to move this along I will have to mod kill this player.

iamausername - Town Roleblocker - modkilled day 4

Game continues with day 4 still on going.

Vote count is reset.
Prodding Nachomamma8 and dahill
Farside, is the flip Town Roleblocker, not an odd or even modifier?

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1510 (isolation #99) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:54 pm

Post by Anon »

Im thinking massclaim so we can work better with POE.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1520 (isolation #100) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:30 pm

Post by Anon »

I think TSQ play was exceptionally protown.

Why are you ignoring my masslcaim suggestions?

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1524 (isolation #101) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:02 pm

Post by Anon »

Yosarian2 wrote:
don_johnson wrote:i can support a massclaim. it would certainly help trim the fat here and make the rereading and such less laborious and time consuming.
And, yeah, I increasingly want to lynch this guy. You want to do a massclaim just to "trim the fat" and "make rereading easier"? Ugh.
I actually think like that too. Massclaim makes POE easier and could potentially win the game in less time.

Meh, guess I dont want to die...

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1569 (isolation #102) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:17 pm

Post by Anon »

My grandma died and lost total access. Im fine now. Let me catch up

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1581 (isolation #103) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:36 pm

Post by Anon »

Vote: Richard

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1582 (isolation #104) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:37 pm

Post by Anon »

The odd tracker (if it exists) should immediately claim so that we can work with Process Of Elimination and win this game asap.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1591 (isolation #105) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:11 am

Post by Anon »

RichardGHP wrote:I officially give up.
Am I the only one thinking that this is an admission of guilt??

GG, Richard. The claim was ingenious but you had some bad luck there.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1601 (isolation #106) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:22 pm

Post by Anon »

cool story bro

Unvote Vote: don.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1642 (isolation #107) » Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:35 pm

Post by Anon »

scotmany12 wrote:Mafia played bad. Pretty bad. Though when the majority of the group gets replaced out its tough. Probably should have killed anon instead of fonz. Really disliked the setup, I wouldn't qualify this as a normal game. Plus, the mod who originally flaked (thanks for taking over farside) refused to tell the mafia who our scum buddies were for quite a while. Only until we all asked in the quicktopic did he finally give us a list.

Amished, you played really good, but that "tell" on paltry/cove you used isn't a tell at all. You have got lucky the other times you used it, but that isn't a scumtell.

Also, Anon, while I was legit scummy, and knew you were going to kill me, that "he's scum because he asked for my reasoning," is not a legit reason to think someone is scum. However, you still had every right to kill me as I was scummy and had not been playing well.

Meh...not happy with this game on a lot of fronts.
I really dont know how to explain how I realized you were scum. Its not because you asked for my reasoning. Its because you were asking for additional information you wouldn't need as a townie entity with solid reads. In this case, you asked for additional reasoning for thinking donjhonson was scum. Why would you need more information if you already had donjhonson as scum?

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1643 (isolation #108) » Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:39 pm

Post by Anon »

Anyways I almost replaced out of this game for lack of time. Glad I didnt. Only came back when you were about to lynch me to claim after mod couldnt find a replacement.

Im really proud of this game. The majority of my reads were accurate once I got back. Even Richard. He was a scumbag with a town PM. ¬¬

Good game all. Shame on deathnote for flaking and because I agree this was a good idea but terribly implemented.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1646 (isolation #109) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:49 pm

Post by Anon »

Ive lost the little respect I had for you, Richard.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1648 (isolation #110) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:01 pm

Post by Anon »

I dont hate you. I dont understand how someone cant improve even a little after some games.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”