Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:55 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

I agree it's a stronger lead then crypto (who has method to his madness) and cobbler seems to have some piss poor deduction (saying watering makes you mafia?) he could be worse then me! Heh :D

unvote. Vote cobblerfone
Scum:
nk bastion cos he is never being lynched imo.

I don't honestly think Sir Bastion is a PR, he's too outspoken for it. But he's also a pain in the ass.
Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:56 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

Warewolf not watering...stupid iphone
Scum:

I don't honestly think Sir Bastion is a PR, he's too outspoken for it. But he's also a pain in the ass.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:47 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 145, funkybike1 wrote:For the first time ever, I think that Yos is actually making sense. Does that mean that he's town? No.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:09 am

Post by havingfitz »

Catching up....up through 2.5 pages. So far I'm seeing some of the same things pointed out by others...Cobblerfone's extremely early town read on Bastion. There was something that had me suspecting Basstion (perhaps Cobbler's endorsement) but looking back it's not jumping out at me.

TOF's post that scooby pointed out seems suspect. So much waffling in one post. Too much wiggle room for cautious scum. Plus she seems eager to raise suspions towards Y2 (who my read at this point is townish) and atta boy Rhinox.

Thru top of page 4...not caring for Crypto's attack on Y2 for no apparent reason. ima's post on Bastion clears up my fogetfullness a bit...I was suspecting Bastion (in comments above) because of his policy lynch post. Wha? Annnnnnd Crypto moves his vote to Bastion. Still no rationale but makes more sense than the Y2 one.

funkybike does the vote sans reasons on TOF. Another vote I support but why no reasoning?

Post 110 - Cobblers sees a way weak case on TOF from scooby but claims to see TOF's "scumfail" So what is TOF? Innocent victim or flailing scum?

Post 123 - O_o

148 - scooby finding another scum based on passive voice. Still like the first suspect but I don't think it's a guaranteed indication of scum...unless it's an ongoing trend with someone.

Last 30 posts or so was just a rush to get through.

Still too early IMO to lynch TOF but it's a toss up ATM between her and Cobbler.

VOTE: Cobblerfone
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
TheOtherFiction
TheOtherFiction
Townie
TheOtherFiction
Townie
Townie

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:45 am

Post by TheOtherFiction »

In post 171, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 166, Cobblerfone wrote:
Yos2 wrote:So...you're accusing him of being my scumbuddy because he said I'm making sense? Also, you want to explain himself and why he said that, so you're...asking him if he's scum? Do you expect him to say yes?

I'm accusing him of being your scumbuddy because apparently he disagrees with what you've said earlier but that
now
all of a sudden you're making sense, without explanation. And I don't, it'd be delightful if he is and he did. Well, not for his team or the game really, but... oh you know what I mean.

If you actually wanted him to answer your question and explain why I'm making sense, then why didn't you ask him that in a less loaded way, so you might actually get a real answer from him?

Your whole "You think Yos is making sense? ARE YOU HIS SCUMBUDDY" was just so totally out of left field, it feels more like a fake suspicion on your part then anything else. I mean, I *was* making sense there. I usually do make sense; there's a whole meme about that.

And if you do think i wasn't making sense in that post, you haven't at all explained how or why you think that, which is really odd on your part. The post we're talking about was part of my attack against TOF. If I'm making a case against someone that's pushed them all the way to lynch -1, and you think part of that case isn't making sense, then why aren't you arguing against it? Not only that, you actually followed me onto the TOF bandwagon and have your vote there right now. Why would you do that if you thought I "wasn't making sense"?

I hate to say it, but Yos2 is 100% right, which makes me kinda suspect myself. O.o (jk) But this is a good post, so quoted for truth.

In post 173, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 168, TheOtherFiction wrote:
Yos2, care to enlighten me? Or more usefully, maybe Crypto could give some light into his world for the rest of the town?

I'm not really interested in putting words into Cryto's mouth here, or explaining his votes for him. He should do that himself.

That being said; the timing of his votes (what was going on when he voted for you, when he moved his vote to funkybike1, and then what was going on when he moved his vote back to you, ect) generally made to me sense in the context of the thread; someone did something that a reasonable person might think was scummy, and at that moment Crypto voted them.

Error on my part. Meant that separate sentence as a separate thought. So that I was less interested in asking you to enlighten me (thanks anyway?) and more interested in Crypto posting something my less abductive that mind can grasp.

Welcome back to real time, havingfitz.
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:48 pm

Post by crypto »

I'm too lazy and hipster to explain my votes.

Havingfitz's intro post doesn't look too good to me.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:15 pm

Post by havingfitz »

In post 180, crypto wrote:

Kind of my thoughts re: your ISO.

StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:03 am

Post by StefanB »

Votecount:

TheOtherFiction: scooby, Yosarian2, Hiraki, funkybike1, Cobblerfone, Crypto (L-1)
Cobblerfone: Rhinox, iamausername, SirBastion, havingfitz (L-3)
Crypto: TheOtherFiction (L-6)

Not Voting: Primate

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline is now permanent in post 4

Sorry I yesterday, copyed the wrong votecount in the Replypost.
TheOtherFiction
TheOtherFiction
Townie
TheOtherFiction
Townie
Townie

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:33 am

@Crypto: What?
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:29 am

Post by crypto »

havingfitz wrote:

Funny since those thoughts were not at all what you expressed in your intro post.
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:31 am

Post by crypto »

Unvote. Vote: havingfitz.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:42 am

Post by Hiraki »

STILL.

IS THIS LIKE SOME SICK JOKE?
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:58 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 184, crypto wrote:
havingfitz wrote:

Funny since those thoughts were not at all what you expressed in your intro post.

Then you did not read my intro post. I make reference to you three times and none of them were for you "looking good."

Your schtick is old and doesn't help town. Is it supposed to help later in the game? It being the one liners and votes with no reasoning?

crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:09 am

Post by crypto »

You mentioned me twice. You said that my first vote was incomprehensible but that my second vote "made more sense than the Y2 one." That implies that you had an inkling of the possible reasons I had for my second vote and that, by the same token, I had reasons in the first place.

You listed Cobblerfone and TheOtherFiction as top suspects. You never mentioned a scum read on me, or any read on me for that matter. Now you are acting as though you had.

Also, I have reasoning. I always have reasoning. I'm just not in the mood to dignify peons like you with knowledge of my it.
TheOtherFiction
TheOtherFiction
Townie
TheOtherFiction
Townie
Townie

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:15 am

In post 188, crypto wrote:You mentioned me twice. You said that my first vote was incomprehensible but that my second vote "made more sense than the Y2 one." That implies that you had an inkling of the possible reasons I had for my second vote and that, by the same token, I had reasons in the first place.

You listed Cobblerfone and TheOtherFiction as top suspects. You never mentioned a scum read on me, or any read on me for that matter. Now you are acting as though you had.

Also, I have reasoning. I always have reasoning. I'm just not in the mood to dignify peons like you with knowledge of my it.

This makes me feel insulted and awed at the same time.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:19 am

Post by Rhinox »

crypto you are sounding like you're overreacting to fitz calling your iso bad. Where has fitz said he thinks you are a higher suspect than Cobbler or TOF, or that you are scum at all?
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:20 am

Post by Rhinox »

TOF: why does crypt's post make you feel insulted?
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:21 am

Post by Rhinox »

Also I'm happy with the cobbler votes and would be happy seeing more.
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:24 am

Post by crypto »

He voiced suspicion of me after I voiced suspicion of him. He didn't voice suspicion of me in his catch-up post.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:38 am

Post by Rhinox »

In post 178, havingfitz wrote:not caring for Crypto's attack on Y2 for no apparent reason

idk, that seemed like about the same tone of suspicion as "the intro post didn't look good" followed by *oh snap* "neither does your iso".

What I mean to say is that the comment you're referring to by fitz seemed more of a jab at you rather than real suspicion.
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:49 am

Post by crypto »

Stop speaking for him.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:11 am

Post by Rhinox »

I'm not speaking for anyone, I'm trying to get to the bottom of your overreaction to fitz comment and why it warranted a vote from you. What was it about fitz's intro post that didn't look good?
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: I don't know

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:24 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

TheOtherFiction wrote:Hypothetically, yos2 is town and cobbler is scum. Everyone lynches me (revealing town), and points out what Cobbler says. He get lynched, revealing scum. So, people might think that Yos2 is a scum buddy because of the interaction on day 1 leading to my lynch. Yos2 gets lynched and is either werewolf or townie. (I could not IMAGINE why werewolves, with a night kill/smaller group would think its a good idea to throw themselves out there, but even if things do not happen as outlined, mafia are more likely to buddy to make misslynches happen or even lynches of wolves to get rid of the competition.)

This hurts my brain. Ow. I'd almost think you're town for it. But it hurts my brain too much for me to care. Okay, what? Why is Yos2 a werewolf, what am I in this hypothetical scenario? Do you even know what hypothetical means? Are you saying we're wolves and that I'm bussing him? But then you say it's unlikely for wolves to bus, so why aren't we mafia? Why are we even a scumteam? But you say he's hypothetically town and I'm scum? What are you going on about, sister?

UNVOTE:

This is just plain confusing and I really need you to explain what you meant in a more coherent manner.

Yos2 wrote:If you actually wanted him to answer your question and explain why I'm making sense, then why didn't you ask him that in a less loaded way, so you might actually get a real answer from him?

Um... Sorry where's the part where the loaded question prevents him from giving me a real answer?

Yos2 wrote:Your whole "You think Yos is making sense? ARE YOU HIS SCUMBUDDY" was just so totally out of left field, it feels more like a fake suspicion on your part then anything else.

It's not fake, it's real. I was asking him and explaining why I thought it was suspicious
at the same time
Yos2 wrote:And if you do think i wasn't making sense in that post, you haven't at all explained how or why you think that, which is really odd on your part.

The question isn't if it makes sense or not, it's why he thinks what you recently said makes sense, but not what you said earlier. (I think you've made plenty of sense.)
Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:25 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

he makes no sense so you unvote him?

This is a really strange game.
Scum:

crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:42 am

Post by crypto »

In post 196, Rhinox wrote:I'm not speaking for anyone, I'm trying to get to the bottom of your overreaction to fitz comment and why it warranted a vote from you. What was it about fitz's intro post that didn't look good?
I wasn't overreacting; I wanted to see if havingfitz's supposed suspicion of me would amplify after I turned around and voted him and argued against him. Thanks to your unwarranted intervention, the reaction test is wrecked.

Return to “Completed Open Games”