Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2012 2:16 pm

Post by Vi »

I am remarkably out of "u suk" pictures already. My years on the Internet have been wasted.

Strike two anyway.

Zar 862 wrote:We better try to agree on the lynch, we can't still be on the Rainbow Voting here.
Zar 873 wrote:Tier 1:
Would Gladly Lynch:
Uberninja, Pirate, Furcolow
s-lully 868 wrote:(4) UberNinja : shos, Nuwen, Yosarian2, Katsuki,
(...)
(1) Furcolow: Zar,

---

kanye 874 wrote:i dont like the un wagon
wait, what
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2012 2:32 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

i dont want to lynch him.
add me on snapchat and vine and twitter and instagram : ]
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2012 2:46 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 865, charter wrote:
In post 851, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 835, charter wrote:Alright, I was just in a game with UN and his play was totally different. I had him as scum that game, and he responded totally different to pressure. I severely doubt UN is scum. That's one of the major reasons I'm not voting him.

Ok. I ISO'd UN's play in that game, and I'm not sure I really see the differnece. Can you spell it out for me?

I was on to him day two (day one lasted 3 pages) and his arguments were so ridiculous that I had to stop arguing with him altogether. I don't see that in this game.

Uh. have you been reading the arguments UN's made in this game?

Also, what I see in that game strongly implies that scum-UN has a strong tendency to OMGUS people who are attacking him using terrible arguments, which is pretty much what he's doing in this game.

Maybe you're just not realizing how bad his arguments have been in this game when they haven't been on you?
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2012 2:49 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 817, Vi wrote:

Yosarian2 811 wrote:Uh, no, that's not at all correct; did you even read my post 778? My whole point was that Nuwen's play makes no sense coming from hypo-Nuwen-scum no matter if UN is town or scum. In fact, if UN is town, then it makes even less sense; I REALLY wouldn't expect scum-Nuwen to make such a big deal about forcing through a town wagon in such a loud and visible way in a situation where it already looked like it was happening anyway, and where the really weren't even any other viable wagons.
But I certainly would. It fits her personality well.

Meh. I guess I know what you mean, but this is exactally what I'd expect from town-Nuwen; in my experence, Nuwen will always tend to vote for the scummy looking village idiot on day 1. Nuwen is one of the few people who has an even lower tolerance for stupidity then I do.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2012 2:55 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 878, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 817, Vi wrote:
Yosarian2 811 wrote:Uh, no, that's not at all correct; did you even read my post 778? My whole point was that Nuwen's play makes no sense coming from hypo-Nuwen-scum no matter if UN is town or scum. In fact, if UN is town, then it makes even less sense; I REALLY wouldn't expect scum-Nuwen to make such a big deal about forcing through a town wagon in such a loud and visible way in a situation where it already looked like it was happening anyway, and where the really weren't even any other viable wagons.
Meh. I guess I know what you mean, but this is exactally what I'd expect from town-Nuwen; in my experence, Nuwen will always tend to vote for the scummy looking village idiot on day 1. Nuwen is one of the few people who has an even lower tolerance for stupidity then I do.
So you're saying it's personality at best.

Still waiting on that compelling etc.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2012 3:24 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 879, Vi wrote:
In post 817, Vi wrote:

I'm kind of confused. Are you agreeing or disagreeing with my statement that everything we've seen out of Nuwen this game is exactly what anyone who's played with her before would expect from town Nuwen? If you don't have an opinion on the subject, then I'm confused as to how you just claimed to understand Nuwen's meta well enough to predict how she would at as scum.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2012 3:25 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 880, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 879, Vi wrote:
In post 817, Vi wrote:

I'm kind of confused. Are you agreeing or disagreeing with my statement that everything we've seen out of Nuwen this game is exactly what anyone who's played with her before would expect from town Nuwen? If you don't have an opinion on the subject, then I'm confused as to how you just claimed to understand Nuwen's meta well enough to predict how she would at as scum.
I'm saying that what I've seen of Nuwen is exactly what I would expect from Nuwen.

UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2012 5:44 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 874, kanyeknowsbest wrote:
In post 872, Vi wrote:
In post 869, kanyeknowsbest wrote:also please note im using that as further evidence that elmo is scum since everyone on that wagon with me i have a town read on. the conclusion im drawing ther eis hes scum.
Scum enough not to join any other wagon?

i really want him lynched, but i dont think its going to happen today. i dont like the un wagon or the yos wagon. id settle for pirate but theres not really anyone else i really want to lynch. ive been tunneling hard as fuck so im going to reread and ignore him and see if anyone else grabs my attention.

ladies and gentlemen this is your captain speaking. kanye is town.
Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2012 6:24 pm

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

In post 667, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:IMO kayne is town. His latest postings been good although I'm not scum : /

where have you been...
Stats not in the wiki. I'm That Crazy Panda.
I Speak Engrish Not English Leave My Grammar Alone.

Permanently V/LA
Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2012 6:56 pm

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

In post 861, kanyeknowsbest wrote:btw something id like to point out that ive been thinking a little about, this wagon (Elmo TeH AzN (4): Nuwen, kanyeknowsbest, Yosarian2, Furcolow,) did not get pushed through by scum. i think its undeniable that i will take a lot of heat (the most out of ne1 on the wagon) should elmo flip town. 2 conclusions im gonna have to come back to after he flips eventually (i swear to god if he makes it more than a few days without flipping im gonna be steamin mad!!), scum refusing to bus or a scum heavy wagon that didnt get any town support.

Alright I read this again and I don't see what you're going to get on a flip from me aside another townie dead. Your whole case was based on Quils posting. (Im not going into this now.) I have a strong town read on you aside the tunneling on me. Ill give you that. I don't get why you want my head so damn bad where there are bigger fish to fry. Looking at my own wagon I can see 2 of them being town yourself included, and 2 null.
UNVOTE: Nuwen
Stats not in the wiki. I'm That Crazy Panda.
I Speak Engrish Not English Leave My Grammar Alone.

Permanently V/LA
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2012 7:33 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

In post 884, Elmo TeH AzN wrote: Your whole case was based on Quils posting.

do you actually believe this
add me on snapchat and vine and twitter and instagram : ]
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2012 7:49 pm

Post by UberNinja »

Complete:

Spoiler: shos
shos / Vi - I think shos is town, so no.
shos / diddin/Katsuki - I think shos is town, so no.
shos / QuilmoTeHAzN - I think shos is town, so no.
shos / Pirate Chiermosticada - I think shos is town, so no.
shos / Yosarian2 - I think shos is town, so no.
shos / Parama - I think shos is town, so no.
shos / Nuwen - I think shos is town, so no.
shos / Zar - I think shos is town, so no.
shos / charter - I think shos and charter are both town, so no.
shos / kanyeknowsbest - I think shos and kanye are both town, so no.
shos / Furcolow - I think shos and Furcolow are both town, so no.

Spoiler: Vi (scum)
Vi / diddin/Katsuki - diddin never mentioned Vi once. Katsuki never says anything substantive about Vi. But neither of those are a surprise.
Vi makes some statements about Katsuki that exhibits vague annoyance, and tries to vaguely paint him as scummy,
but
... Vi never mentions diddin once. Now that IS a surprise.
I doubt they're scum together, but it's vaguely possible.
I too am pretty annoyed at the 99,2% Katsuki fluff, especially in the aftermath of diddin being 100% useless.

Vi / QuilmoTeHAzN - In post 268 Vi chides Quil for being stupid. Reading my posts 289 and 304 reminds me greatly of why I think Quilford is town and why I have always suspected Vi of being scum.
Vi post 322 says "kanye is probscum regardless of Quilford's alignment" and doesn't "feel like taking the Quilbait atm".
Vi points out here and here and here that Quilford has replaced out as scummy town before.
I don't particularly think these slots are scum together, all things considered. I could be wrong but I don't get any feeling of any level of collusion from their posts.

Vi / Pirate Chiermosticada - Very possible

-The only time Chiaro mentioned Vi was in his replacing out post, saying he was "null, leaning scum" on Vi. That's pretty surreptitious distancing there buddy... NOT! (borat voice)
-Vi doesn't mention Chiaro until post 270, when replying to my post that says "you think Parama/Chiaro are scum, but not shos?" and Vi replies "Basically."
-After that, Vi won't switch to a Chiaro wagon in 306 because it's not a Parama wagon.
-Then, suddenly in 337, Vi seems willing to switch to a Chiaro wagon, but still doesn't do it.
-When it appears a Chiaro wagon is inevitable, Vi manages to switch to the wagon in a not-too-suspicious position (the L-3 vote), but gives absolutely no reason why Chiaro is scummy.
-Only after shos asks for a case does Vi say somthing about Chiaro in 481: "Chiarosicada has been largely passive and lurky up until now. All the scummy Townies can argue each other in a circle all Day long, and if the scum can skirt by along the side, so be it."
-After Chiaro replaces out, Vi unvotes in 502, saying "Unvote: Chiarosicada - This vote has served its purpose."
-In response to Parama saying "Pirate's still scum", Vi replies in 756: "I have no idea how you do this. Please teach me."
-All Pirate Chemist has ever said about Vi is "Vi is probably town".
-In response to Katsuki attacking Pirate Chemist, Vi points out in 794: "*lowest-content poster in the game - *replaces even-lower content poster - *tries to push policy lynch off on one of two other contenders for lowest-content posters" in an ad hominem attack against Katsuki that doesn't seem out of place because of how bad Katsuki has been playing. But in this context, it looks terrible because the only time Vi has ever attacked the Chiaro slot was when it was under at least three votes of pressure already (with Vi being the fourth vote), and even then didn't give any reasons for voting until shos asked for them. After that, the chainsaw attack against Katsuki and the sarcastic response to Parama don't feel all that great, especially since Vi hasn't said anything about changing opinions on the slot. The only indication is "the vote has served its purpose", and that's hardly enough to base any assumption of an opinion on.

Vi is very likely scum based on this. Is Chiaro's slot scum too? Probably, but not worth lynching first over Vi.

Vi is also doing another one of my favorite tactics: White knight a scummy townie who you think might be lynched, not just for the "I told you so" factor if they ARE lynched, but if they stay alive they may buddy back to you and never suspect you. This applies to both me (Vi has continually stated a town read on me) and Quilford (Vi pointed out at least three times, including a link to the game, that Quilford has replaced out as scummy town before). So there's that too, on top of everything else.

Vi / Yosarian2 - Ehhh, not seeing it. Vi has been trying too hard to make Yosarian look bad recently, probably hoping that I'll help out. I can't say it's unattractive to me, as Yos is one of the people I'd least like left alive if he's scum. However, I can't overlook that I have hard evidence of Vi being really scummy compared to the Chiaro slot, and I don't think Vi would distance from the Yos slot like that if they were scum together. However, their polar opposite opinions on me could be a farce, and it's possible they could be yukking it up that people are believing it; but I'm more convinced of Vi-scum than Yos-scum at this point (yeah, strange, I know), and aside from being inherently suspicious of both of them due to knowing they are "top-caliber players", I don't have much else to pin them together. Edit: Actually, after further reading, I'm even more convinced that they are not scum together. Which means Vi is acting with other accomplices.

Vi / Parama - Probably not scum together. Vi has been pushing for Parama's lynch all day, and Parama hasn't been too nice to Vi either. Could it be distancing/bussing? Yeah, it probably could be, but I'm not very keen on them being scum together at this point.

Vi / Nuwen - Vi is "ambivalent" on Nuwen in 618. Says Nuwen is acting like scum in post 707, and votes her. Vi reacts to my post saying that her and Nuwen could be scum together with veiled contempt, asking "why is Viscum voting Nuwenscum as a counterwagon to UberNinjaevidentlyTown?" In hindsight, that looks like both an admonishment to me that I shouldn't think Vi is scum, attached to some more buddying. Other than that, the point makes sense. But it makes sense for both town and scum, especially given the "buddy up to a townie who's pretty scummy" tactic I described earlier.

Vi / Zar - They haven't said enough about each other for me to decide. I am independently suspicious of both of them.

Vi / charter - I think charter is town, so no.

Vi / kanyeknowsbest - I am beginning to think kanye is town, so no.

Vi / Furcolow - I think Furcolow is town, so no.

Incomplete:

Spoiler: diddin/Katsuki
diddin/Katsuki / QuilmoTeHAzN -
diddin/Katsuki / Pirate Chiermosticada -
diddin/Katsuki / Yosarian2 -
diddin/Katsuki / Parama -
diddin/Katsuki / Nuwen -
diddin/Katsuki / Zar -
diddin/Katsuki / charter - I think charter is town, so no.
diddin/Katsuki / kanyeknowsbest - I am beginning to think kanye is town, so no.
diddin/Katsuki / Furcolow - I think Furcolow is town, so no.

Spoiler: QuilmoTeHAzN
QuilmoTeHAzN / Pirate Chiermosticada -
QuilmoTeHAzN / Yosarian2 -
QuilmoTeHAzN / Parama -
QuilmoTeHAzN / Nuwen -
QuilmoTeHAzN / Zar -
QuilmoTeHAzN / charter - I think charter is town, so no.
QuilmoTeHAzN / kanyeknowsbest - I am beginning to think kanye is town, so no.
QuilmoTeHAzN / Furcolow - I think Furcolow is town, so no.

Spoiler: Pirate Chiermosticada
Pirate Chiermosticada / Yosarian2 -
Pirate Chiermosticada / Parama -
Pirate Chiermosticada / Nuwen -
Pirate Chiermosticada / Zar -
Pirate Chiermosticada / charter - I think charter is town, so no.
Pirate Chiermosticada / kanyeknowsbest - I am beginning to think kanye is town, so no.
Pirate Chiermosticada / Furcolow - I think Furcolow is town, so no.

Spoiler: Yosarian2
Yosarian2 / Parama -
Yosarian2 / Nuwen -
Yosarian2 / Zar -
Yosarian2 / charter - I think charter is town, so no.
Yosarian2 / kanyeknowsbest - I am beginning to think kanye is town, so no.
Yosarian2 / Furcolow - I think Furcolow is town, so no.

Spoiler: Parama
Parama / Nuwen -
Parama / Zar -
Parama / charter - I think charter is town, so no.
Parama / kanyeknowsbest - I am beginning to think kanye is town, so no.
Parama / Furcolow - I think Furcolow is town, so no.

Spoiler: Nuwen
Nuwen / Zar -
Nuwen / charter - I think charter is town, so no.
Nuwen / kanyeknowsbest - I am beginning to think kanye is town, so no.
Nuwen / Furcolow - I think Furcolow is town, so no.

Spoiler: Zar
Zar / charter - I think charter is town, so no.
Zar / kanyeknowsbest - I am beginning to think kanye is town, so no.
Zar / Furcolow - I think Furcolow is town, so no.

Spoiler: charter
charter / kanyeknowsbest - I think charter and kanye are both town, so no.
charter / Furcolow - I think charter and Furcolow are both town, so no.

Spoiler: kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest / Furcolow -
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2012 7:50 pm

Post by UberNinja »

After I finished with Vi, I realized just how much work this would be.

But looking at Vi in comparison with other players was interesting enough.

Unvote; Vote: Vi
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2012 7:57 pm

Post by Katsuki »

Unvote, Vote: Vi
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2012 8:00 pm

Post by UberNinja »

I'll try to do everyone else soon.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2012 8:07 pm

Post by Katsuki »

At least you've learned to use the spoiler tag.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2012 8:46 pm

Post by springlullaby »

Day 1 votecount 14

(3) UberNinja :
shos, Nuwen, Yosarian2,
(3) Vi:
Furcolow, UberNinja, Katsuki,
(2) Yosarian2
: charter, Vi,
(1) Elmo TeH AzN :
kanyeknowsbest,
(1) Furcolow:
Zar,
(1) Parama :
Pirate Chemist,
(1) Pirate Chemist :
Parama,

(0) charter

(0) Katsuki:

(0) kanyeknowsbest:

(0) Nuwen :

(0) shos:

(1) Not voting :
Elmo teh AzN,

With 13 players, 7 votes are required to lynch.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2012 10:27 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 881, Vi wrote:I'm saying that what I've seen of Nuwen is exactly what I would expect from Nuwen.

So...why is she one of your main suspects if her play is "exactly what you'd expect" from her, and therefore null-ish at worst?

Anyway, if her play seems to be "exactly what you'd expect", and her play also is generally pro-town and helpful, with her main goal at the moment apparently to try to get together a good wagon that makes sense and to pressure people to make their votes count for something, then she's likely town. Of course I'm not 100% sure at this point, but the wagon on her was just terrible and based on nothing, and I hate it when there's people that are so much more scummy in the game.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2012 11:39 pm

Post by shos »

I have to start with a note to katsuki- READ THE CHEESEING GAME.

then I'll go with, reading the last 2 pages(without this one yet), I have to say my Vi-town read is much much stronger now. almost everything I want to post, I see that he already posted.

now reading this page.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2012 11:51 pm

Post by shos »

In post 877, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 865, charter wrote:
In post 851, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 835, charter wrote:Alright, I was just in a game with UN and his play was totally different. I had him as scum that game, and he responded totally different to pressure. I severely doubt UN is scum. That's one of the major reasons I'm not voting him.

Ok. I ISO'd UN's play in that game, and I'm not sure I really see the differnece. Can you spell it out for me?

I was on to him day two (day one lasted 3 pages) and his arguments were so ridiculous that I had to stop arguing with him altogether. I don't see that in this game.

Uh. have you been reading the arguments UN's made in this game?

Also, what I see in that game strongly implies that scum-UN has a strong tendency to OMGUS people who are attacking him using terrible arguments, which is pretty much what he's doing in this game.

Maybe you're just not realizing how bad his arguments have been in this game when they haven't been on you?

+1 to 100% of the content in this post.

Zar, if you're fine with a UN lynch, revote him; a furcolow lynch is totes not gonna happen.

@UN's post: next time just don't post about those you don't think are possible beause 'bla bal is town so no'.
response to that VI/chemist stuff immidiately.

Know that if that case doesn't look real to my eyes(even if I disagree), the katsuki wagoning vote is really bad.

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Wed May 02, 2012 12:06 am

Post by shos »

about the Vi/pirate combo.

till the post 502 part, it's not scummy at all. the 'vote has served its purpose' shows you that it was just a pressure vote on a lurker, makes sense.
In response to Parama saying "Pirate's still scum", Vi replies in 756: "I have no idea how you do this. Please teach me."
-All Pirate Chemist has ever said about Vi is "Vi is probably town".

the first is a comment about Parama's playstyle.
athe second- Pirate hasn't said anything at all about anyone as far as I am concerned. so I don't see what your point is.

up until the 'Vi is very likely scum' line, I see you once again have no case on Vi and are pushing a faulty case.

read it all; your case is utter cow chocolate. the thing that caught my eye the most in your post was the 'evidentlyTown' addition there.

Confirm vote: Uberninja

Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Wed May 02, 2012 12:48 am

Post by Vi »

I accidentally deleted my response post and I'm already late, so the high points:

*Yos2's rationale for Nuwen-Town is entirely predicated on UberNinja-scum.
*Looking for associative tells without flips doesn't work in general. However, I maintain that in particular Chiarosicada's last post did not look scummy. In addition, I question if scum would actually word Chiaro's first post the way he did.
*While I have denied kanye's attacks on Quilford, there is something about Elmo that bothers me that I will get to when I get back.
Nuwen
Nuwen
Mafia Scum
Nuwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Wed May 02, 2012 1:32 am

Post by Nuwen »

Hey, what do you know: deadline approaches and more votes from Uberninja fly. He even took the time to inject a bucket of buddy WIFOM into this game before dying. His posts do nothing but obfuscate hunting his buddies as he masks his relationship to them under a full matrix of "reads." Anyone is scum with everyone for any reason, is mostly what I get out of his post. His reads, especially on Vi, run contrary to the question "what are scum mostly likely/most simply doing?" The answer usually isn't the convoluted hypotheticals he uses to throw scum reads around.

UN is not even TRYING to appear town right now. He's just picking whatever alternate wagon crosses his fancy and trying to create distance between himself and the people who defended him.

Kiiiilllll itiiitititifjskjfsk
So high, so low, so many things to know.
aim:gochat?roomname=ScumChat&Exchange=5
Zar
Zar
Mafia Scum
Zar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Wed May 02, 2012 1:51 am

Post by Zar »

@shos: Fine.

UNVOTE
VOTE UBERNINJA
Show
"There are no men like me. There's only me."

Scott Pilgrim Vs. The Mafia, coming soon your way.

Modded games: Mini 1382 - Micro 67 - NY 160B.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Wed May 02, 2012 3:31 am

Post by UberNinja »

And so the town thing to do is totally to get me lynched before I can finish giving my reads, right? :roll:

I am gonna lol if town loses this game. This is an exact repeat of Mini 1296. People throwing their weight around, being self-righteous, and in general paying no attention to who scum was.

A quote from the mod of that game, in the dead thread: "UberNinja is impressing me with his reads but nobody is listening to him."

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”