Open 411: The game of C9++! (Game over: Town Win!)

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Open 411: The game of C9++! (Game over: Town Win!)

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Tue May 29, 2012 9:34 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Spoiler: Playing
Darkling_Perhaps
CF Riot
absta101

ac1983fan

kondi2424

Spoiler: Lost
Mastermind,
Vanilla Townie
, lynched D1
vijay2vasandani,
Vanilla Townie
, lynched D2
Venmar,
Town Doctor
, killed N2
OhGodMyLife,
Vanilla townie
, lynched D3
psyche,
Vanilla Townie
, lynched killed N3
chamber,
Vanilla Townie
, killed N4.
Nobody special,
Mafia Godfather
, lynched D5.
Alduskkel,
Vanilla Townie
, killed N5.
Panzerjager,
Mafia Goon
, lynched D6
Last edited by Voidedmafia on Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:24 pm, edited 15 times in total.
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Tue May 29, 2012 9:35 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

The audience silently filed into their chairs, whispering in muted, but excited, voices. This was the spectacle of the year, the show that everyone that couldn't participate in would almost (but not really) kill for.

And now their dreams would come to life, fantasies fufilled as the actor or the gazer.

Slowly, the lights dimmed as the stage was curtained in darkness. Then, from the shadows, a voice that had enthralled them for many a year before rose once more.

"Plebians, workers, nobles, ladies and gentlemen of all races, standings, and stature! You have come to see a show of glory; a man-made spectacle only beheld once every year, one you may have put your entire life into seeing, to etch it forever in your memory. Well, look no further, as your dreams shall COME TRUE!!"

And as those last words were shouted to an exultant crowd, the darkness lifted as a caped figure stood in front, head bowed as the audience clapped, cheered, and generally went mad. He silently raised a hand to tip his tophat at the audience, deftly replacing it upon his head as he rose from his bow.

As for the man before them, his face was clean-shaven and jovial for this appearance, his body trim and fit for the flair he purposed himself for. He had adopted many visages over the course of the event, some requiring...extensive changes that more often than not ate into the profits of the show itself. But it still benefitted greatly from this, as sometimes the wonder of what his next look would be was as hyped as the show he ran.

He gazed fondly at the still cheering crowd, a huge grin plastered on his face. Eventually, though, he motioned them to calm down.

"It is always a pleasure to see such a crowd come and fill these halls every year," he begins. "And you know why, too!" With a sweep of his hand and a flousih of his cloak, the nine platforms on the stage--cleverly disguised as part of it and easily missed if you weren't looking--opened up as nine contestants rose up, one to a platform. Their reactions to the crowed were varied, ranging from blank stares, nervous shuffles, or excited waves.

"Here are your contestants!" the master exclaims "Carefully selected, cleverly picked, or if you were lucky, candidly volunteered to participate tonight. Watch as they battle each other in a contest of wits, strategy, and intruige, to see who will be crowned the victor."

He turned to the contests, spreading his hands wide.

"Let the game of C9 Mafia BEGIN!" He proclaims, the roar of the crowd fully behind him.
Last edited by Voidedmafia on Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Tue May 29, 2012 9:41 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Spoiler: Rules (Stolen from Rhinox with modifications who stole from Faraday with some modifications who stole them from Hoopla with some modifications):
> Fundamental

1) The site-wide rules apply, please read them and don't do anything stupid.
2) Unless it is explicitly stated in your role PM that you can do so, do not talk about this game outside of the game thread.
3) Do not quote any communication you have with me, the moderator of the game. Depending on the circumstance, you may be able to paraphrase things I have sent you (such as a role PM). Use common sense and if you are unsure feel free to ask me via PM.
4) Be courteous to your fellow player. This is just a game - please don't bring personal grudges into the game. Try and keep it civil. If you cross 'the line' I'll step in. Said line will be judged by me.

> Voting, Lynching & Death

5) For your vote to be counted, it must be bold, and in the form
Vote: Voidedmafia
. Caps and colons are optional, but it does need to be bolded. The vote tags are also appropriate for voting.
5a) Broken bold tags won't count. Mispellings or shortened names are ok as long as it is clear who you are voting. If I can't tell who you're voting, it won't count.
5b) If there are two people with similar enough names (Hoopla and hoopsmcgee, for instance), be sure to indicate which one you mean when voting)
5c) VOTES MUST BE ON A COMPLETELY SEPARATE LINE FROM ANY OTHER TEXT! Any votes that are NOT on a separate line WILL NOT BE COUNTED EVER, and I will NOT be flexible on this. You either have it on it's own line, or suck it up.
6) Unvotes aren't necessary before placing a new vote. However, unvotes are necessary if you want to completely remove your vote. Please bold your unvotes or use the unvote tags. It is not necessary to name the player you are unvoting.
7) A lynch will occur when a player achieves 50% +1 of the votes - a majority (for example, if there's 5 people left, there needs to be 3 votes to lynch someone; if there's 4 left, there still needs to be 3). When this has happened, any subsequent votes and unvotes will not be counted, and the game will enter twilight. Night will begin as soon as I have declared the lynch.
8) You may vote for a no lynch if desired. If at least 50% of the players in the game vote for a no lynch, the game will progress to night without a lynch (if there are 5 people left in the game, 3 need to vote for a no-lynch; if 4 are left, 2 need to).
8a) A no-lynch will also occur if there is no majority at the deadline.
9) Once you're dead, you are dead. You are allowed one more post WITHOUT information in it. Something like saying "Darn, I was NKed!" is fine.

> Activity & Deadlines

10) Treat this game as a commitment, and try your best to stay active.
11) Prods will be issued after 72 hours in a row without posting. If I keep having to prod you (up to 3-4 times) I'll get angry and replace you. Players may request a prod on another player too if they haven't posted within 48 hours. I'm human and I may forget so if you want someone prodded just tell me.
11a) If you do not open a prod within 24 hours of it being sent I will begin looking for a replacement.
12) Things come up in life, if you need time off for something, please let myself and the players know in-thread for V/LA purposes. I will be flexible, but if you can't be here for a significant amount of time I will replace you.
13) Deadlines for each game day will be 2 weeks, except day 1 which will have a 3 week deadline.

14) In the event of a deadline ending without a player gaining a majority of votes, there will no lynch. No pluralities for lynching.
15) Nights will have a 72 hour deadline. If you fail to send in a night choice, I will automatically default to 'no choice' for that night, and you will do nothing. The night scene may not exactly be up after 72 hours, but give or take an hour or 10 and it will be.
16) Deadlines will only be extended if I need a number of replacements, or barring some other freak circumstances. Apart from that, laziness, or anything else, will not result in a deadline extension.
5c) VOTES MUST BE ON A COMPLETELY SEPARATE LINE FROM ANY OTHER TEXT! Any votes that are NOT on a separate line WILL NOT BE COUNTED EVER, and I will NOT be flexible on this. You either have it on it's own line, or suck it up.

> Other Information

17)
These are my colours and font I will use for modly purposes. All other colors except that used by my co-mod (if there is one) are fair game as long as they are easily read by your other players/myself, just don't post a rainbow.

18) I will try to post Vote Counts as often as possible. Hopefully once a page on the top of every page. If you feel a vote count is needed, don't hesitate to ask for one, and I'll provide one at the next opportunity.
19) It's more than possible I've missed a rule or haven't completely covered something. Don't be a prick and try to exploit it, or I will end your existence. Yes that means modkill.
20) I reserve the right to add more, or modify existing rules at any time. If this happens, I will let everyone know.
21) No cryptography., not even for injokes. Do it once, and you'll get an in-thread warning. Do it twice, and it's instant mod-killing.
22)
IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING I NEED TO SEE (V/LAs, VC or replacement requests, night actions, etc.), BOLD IT!
The LAST thing you want is to submit a kill and then not have it go through because I couldn't find it.
23) Have fun!

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Tue May 29, 2012 9:47 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

C9++ is a game that uses a semi-open setup. please click the link if there are any questions you may have about role generating, distributions, etc. If there are any further questions, don't be afraid to ask me!

Here is a list of all the possible roles in this game, from the wiki page provided above:

Vanilla Townie
Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Vanilla Townie.

Abilities: Your weapon is your vote, you have no night actions.

Win condition: You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Town Cop
Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Town Cop.

Abilities: Each night phase, you may investigate one player in the game by PM'ing the mod. You will get results back in the form of Town, Antitown or No Result.

Win condition: You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Town 1-Shot Cop
Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Town 1-Shot Cop.

Abilities: Once at night, you may investigate a player in the game by PM'ing the mod. You will get results back in the form of Town, Antitown or No Result.

Town Doctor
Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Town Doctor.

Abilities: Each night phase, you may protect one player in the game from one nightkill.

Town 1-Shot Doctor
Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Town 1-Shot Doctor.

Abilities: Once at night, you may protect a player in the game from one nightkill.

Town Vigilante
Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Town Vigilante.

Abilities: Each night, you may select a player in the game to target for a nightkill.

Town 1-Shot Vigilante
Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Town 1-Shot Vigilante.

Abilities: Once at night, you may select a player in the game to target for a nightkill.

Town Innocent Child
Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Town Innocent Child.

Abilities: At the start of Day 1, the moderator of the game will announce you as an Innocent Child, confirming you as town.

Town Mason
Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Town Mason along with your partner(s) [Player Name] (and [Player Name]).

Abilities: You are confirmed town to your mason partner(s) and vice versa. You are permitted to talk to your partner(s) during pregame and at nights in this [quicktopic].

Town Roleblocker
Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Town Roleblocker.

Abilities: Each night, you may select a player in the game to roleblock. They will not be able to perform an action at night if they have one.

Town 1-Shot Roleblocker
Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Town 1-Shot Roleblocker.

Abilities: Once at night, you may select a player in the game to roleblock. They will not be able to perform an action on this night if they have one.

Mafia Goon
Welcome, [Player Name]. You are a Mafia Goon, along with your partner(s), [Player Name] (and [Player Name]).

Abilities: Factional communication: During the night phase you may talk with your partners here [QuickTopic link].
Factional kill: Each night phase, one of you or your partners may perform the factional kill.

Win condition: You win when the Mafia obtain a majority or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

Mafia Roleblocker
Welcome, [Player Name]. You are a Mafia Roleblocker, along with your partner(s), [Player Name] (and [Player Name]).

Abilities: Factional communication: During the night phase you may talk with your partners here [QuickTopic link].
Factional kill: Each night phase, one of you or your partners may perform the factional kill.
Roleblock: Each night phase, you individually may perform a roleblock on another player in the game. You cannot block and kill in the same night.

Win condition: You win when the Mafia obtain a majority or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

Mafia Godfather
Welcome, [Player Name]. You are a Mafia Godfather, along with your partner(s), [Player Name] (and [Player Name]).

Investigation Immunity: You appear innocent to Cop investigations.

Serial Killer
Welcome, [Player Name]. You are a Serial Killer.

Abilities: Pregame you must choose to be either Investigation Immune or 1-Shot Bulletproof.
Each night phase, you may select a player in the game to nightkill.

Win condition: You win when you are the last player alive or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4 (isolation #4) » Tue May 29, 2012 9:54 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Role PMs have been sent out! The game will begin when at least 11/13 players have confirmed!

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5 (isolation #5) » Wed May 30, 2012 8:09 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

11/13 have confirmed, so the game will begin!

Votecount 1.00:

Not voting - Chimera, vijay2vasandani, Darkling_Perhaps, Nobody Special, Chrimi, Elmo TeH AzN, absta101, Venmar, ac1983fan, OhGodMyLife, Alduskkel, mastermind, kondi2424

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch and to no-lynch.

Deadline is in (expired on 2012-06-20 15:09:21), or by 2:10 PM on June 20th, 2012.

Chimera will be V/LA for the next week or so.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #38 (isolation #6) » Wed May 30, 2012 9:06 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 1.01:

vijay2vasandani - absta101, OhGodMyLife, Chrimi, Elmo TeH AzN
OhGodMyLife - Darkling_Perhaps
Venmar - Alduskkel

Not voting - Chimera, vijay2vasandani, Venmar, ac1983fan, mastermind, kondi2424, Nobody Special

Deadline is in (expired on 2012-06-20 15:09:21), or by 2:10 PM on June 20th, 2012.

and are not counted as per rule 5c.
Last edited by Voidedmafia on Wed May 30, 2012 11:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #58 (isolation #7) » Thu May 31, 2012 8:19 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 1.02:

vijay2vasandani - Chrimi, Elmo TeH AzN
OhGodMyLife - Darkling_Perhaps
Venmar - Alduskkel, OhGodMyLife
Alduskkel - vijay2vasandani, Nobody Special, absta101, Venmar
absta101 - mastermind

Not voting - Chimera, ac1983fan, kondi2424

I haven't been that detailed, largely because I do somewhat agree with the notion that that's something most players should be able to do themselves.
Last edited by Voidedmafia on Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #78 (isolation #8) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:31 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 1.03:

mastermind - Darkling_Perhaps
Venmar - Alduskkel
absta101 - mastermind
ac1983fan - OhGodMyLife

Last edited by Voidedmafia on Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #89 (isolation #9) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:39 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Absta101 has been prodded, and Venmar's prod will be official in two hours.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #101 (isolation #10) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:11 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 1.04:

Venmar - Alduskkel
absta101 - mastermind
ac1983fan - OhGodMyLife

is not counted as per Rule 5c.

Darkling_Perhaps has been prodded.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #115 (isolation #11) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:46 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 1.05:

vijay2vasandani - Chrimi, Elmo TeH AzN, kondi2424, mastermind
Venmar - Alduskkel
Alduskkel - vijay2vasandani, Nobody Special, Venmar
ac1983fan - OhGodMyLife
Chrimi - absta101

Searching for a replacement for Chimera.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #119 (isolation #12) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:33 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Panzerjager replaces Chimera.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #124 (isolation #13) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:22 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Bump.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #125 (isolation #14) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:22 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 1.06:

vijay2vasandani - Chrimi, Elmo TeH AzN, kondi2424, mastermind
Venmar - Alduskkel
Alduskkel - vijay2vasandani, Nobody Special, Venmar
ac1983fan - OhGodMyLife
Chrimi - absta101

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #161 (isolation #15) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:09 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 1.07:

vijay2vasandani - Chrimi, Elmo TeH AzN, mastermind
Venmar - Alduskkel
Alduskkel - vijay2vasandani, Nobody Special
ac1983fan - OhGodMyLife, Panzerjager
Elmo TeH AzN - absta101, Venmar, kondi2424

Not voting - ac1983fan

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #164 (isolation #16) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:52 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Hey, now, play nice.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #177 (isolation #17) » Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:50 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 1.08:

vijay2vasandani - Chrimi, Elmo TeH AzN, mastermind
Venmar - Alduskkel
Alduskkel - vijay2vasandani, Nobody Special
Elmo TeH AzN - absta101, Venmar, kondi2424

Not voting - ac1983fan

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #189 (isolation #18) » Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:18 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

As you can see, psyche replaces Chrimi.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #193 (isolation #19) » Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:58 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Darkling_Perhaps has been prodded.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #206 (isolation #20) » Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:24 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 1.09:

vijay2vasandani - psyche, Elmo TeH AzN, mastermind
Venmar - Alduskkel, absta101
Alduskkel - vijay2vasandani, Nobody Special, ac1983fan
Elmo TeH AzN - Venmar, kondi2424

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #226 (isolation #21) » Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:15 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 1.09:

vijay2vasandani - psyche, Elmo TeH AzN, mastermind
Venmar - Alduskkel
Alduskkel - vijay2vasandani, Nobody Special, ac1983fan
ac1983fan - OhGodMyLife, Panzerjager, absta101
Elmo TeH AzN - Venmar, kondi2424

Searching for a replacement for Elmo.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #242 (isolation #22) » Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:30 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Cynic Clinic replaces Elmo TeH AzN.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #259 (isolation #23) » Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:47 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 1.1:

vijay2vasandani - Cynic Clinic
Alduskkel - vijay2vasandani, Nobody Special, ac1983fan, Venmar
ac1983fan - OhGodMyLife, Panzerjager, mastermind
Elmo TeH AzN - kondi2424

Not Voting - psyche

Last edited by Voidedmafia on Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #279 (isolation #24) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:18 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 1.11:

mastermind - Darkling_Perhaps, psyche
Elmo TeH AzN - kondi2424

Last edited by Voidedmafia on Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #297 (isolation #25) » Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:17 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Bleh, sorry. Been thinking about other things lately. :oops:

Overdue prods on alduskkel and mastermind (well, on aldus, anyways. Mastermind is about to enter prod range).

Searching for a replacement for Darkling_Perhaps.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #309 (isolation #26) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:30 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 1.11:

mastermind - Darkling_Perhaps, psyche
Elmo TeH AzN - kondi2424

is not counted as per rule 5c.

Nobody Special and OhGodMyLife have been prodded.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #324 (isolation #27) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:55 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Bump

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #325 (isolation #28) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:55 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 1.12:

mastermind - Darkling_Perhaps, Alduskkel
Alduskkel - vijay2vasandani, Nobody Special, ac1983fan, Venmar, psyche (L-2)
ac1983fan - OhGodMyLife, Panzerjager, mastermind, absta101
Elmo TeH AzN - kondi2424

is not counted as per Rule 5c.

Kondi, please try to make sure you remember this rule when you vote.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #337 (isolation #29) » Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:57 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

CF Riot replaces Darkling_Perhaps.

Also, please check out the 2nd post as I finally added in flavor.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #359 (isolation #30) » Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:14 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 1.13:

mastermind - Darkling_Perhaps, Alduskkel
Alduskkel - vijay2vasandani, Nobody Special, Venmar, kondi2424
ac1983fan - Panzerjager, mastermind, absta101
Nobody Special - ac1983fan, OhGodMyLife

Not Voting - Cynic Clinic, psyche

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #375 (isolation #31) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:51 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 1.15:

mastermind - CF Riot, Alduskkel, psyche, vijay2vasandani
Alduskkel - Venmar, kondi2424
ac1983fan - Panzerjager, mastermind, absta101
Nobody Special - ac1983fan, OhGodMyLife

Not Voting - Cynic Clinic, Nobody Special

Kondi...
Last edited by Voidedmafia on Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:01 am, edited 2 times in total.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #396 (isolation #32) » Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:53 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

- No, you didn't. I didn't think it was necessary.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #398 (isolation #33) » Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:59 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Already did that :p

And okay...

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #399 (isolation #34) » Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:01 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Also, bump

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #400 (isolation #35) » Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:01 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 1.16:

mastermind - Alduskkel, psyche, vijay2vasandani
Alduskkel - Venmar
ac1983fan - Panzerjager, mastermind, absta101, CF Riot
Nobody Special - ac1983fan, OhGodMyLife, kondi2424

Not Voting - Cynic Clinic, Nobody Special

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #444 (isolation #36) » Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:40 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 1.17:

mastermind - Alduskkel, psyche, vijay2vasandani, absta101
ac1983fan - Panzerjager, mastermind, Cynic Clinic, OhGodMyLife
Nobody Special - ac1983fan
absta101 - Nobody Special, kondi2424, Venmar

Not Voting - CF Riot

Kondi is V/LA until Saturday

[offtopic]I hate it when 2 pages fill while I'm gone -_-.[/offtopic]
Last edited by Voidedmafia on Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #477 (isolation #37) » Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:27 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 1.18:

mastermind - Alduskkel, vijay2vasandani
ac1983fan - mastermind, Cynic Clinic, OhGodMyLife
absta101 - Nobody Special, kondi2424, panzerjager, psyche
Alduskkel - Venmar, absta101

Not Voting - CF Riot

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #485 (isolation #38) » Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:27 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Alduskkel has been prodded.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #526 (isolation #39) » Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:35 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 1.18:

mastermind - Alduskkel, vijay2vasandani, Cynic Clinic, psyche, CF Riot
ac1983fan - mastermind, OhGodMyLife, absta101
absta101 - Nobody Special, kondi2424, panzerjager

Not Voting - Venmar

Kondi2424 is V/LA until Saturday

[ranting]Jeez people, add in two pages each time I'm gone this week, why don't ya![/ranting]

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #528 (isolation #40) » Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:42 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

...No. You have 12 hours left, roughly.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #548 (isolation #41) » Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:14 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount FINAL:

mastermind - Alduskkel, vijay2vasandani, Cynic Clinic, psyche, CF Riot, Venmar, absta101 (LYNCH!)
ac1983fan - mastermind, OhGodMyLife,
absta101 - Nobody Special, kondi2424, panzerjager

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #550 (isolation #42) » Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:26 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Almost as soon as the host had announced the start, the contestants had begin debating amongst themselves, with the host and a few announcers providing commentary over their decisions.

"As you can see, each person has a special device in their hand," the host explains. "By pressing one button and typing out one of the other's names, they can make part of the circles that player is on light up. Once it's full, that person has been voted out of the game and dooooown they go!"

The debates lasted for most of the allotted time for this period, but eventually they settled on Mastermind. As the last vote was in place, the host announced, "Well, it looks they've made a decision! Time to see if they've chosen correctly!"

The glowing sides underneath mastermind spin around before flashing red as a buzzer sound.

"ooooh, looks like they chose wrong!" the host says in a sorrowful town. "Looks like they'll have to choose better next time!"

As soon as he finishes, the platform under mastermind drops open and mastermind falls into it with a sudden gasp. When they close up, they show the role that mastermind really was.

"All right, folks," the host turns to the audience. "It's time for a ten-minute break as our remaining insurgents get some time to discuss. Be sure to be back in your seat so you don't miss any of the action!"

THe lights dim on the stage so they can't see as the audience goes to take care of any business they need to.

mastermind,
Vanilla Townie
, has been lynched day 1.

Night 1 begins. All actions must be sent in (expired on 2012-06-23 14:26:13), or by 2:30 PM on June 23rd, 2012.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #551 (isolation #43) » Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:02 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

As the crowd files back into their seats, the master appears lower on the stage, the lights cleverly placed to prevent the darkness on-stage from being lifted.

"Such cleverness," he intones deeply. "While we all have availed ourselves to our necessities, the infiltrators amongst our contestants have been conspiring, carefully deciding who should be the one to take the proverbial bullet. Now, shall we see who they have chosen?"

When the crowd resounds with a roaring, "YES!" the master laughs and throws a hand to the stage. "Then let the darkness be lifted! Who shall be missing from the stage now?"

A drumroll plays over them all as a tense silence falls over the crowd. They wait a minute before the darkness lifts on the stage to see...

The same twelve players as when they left.

A shocked silence falls over the crowed. What happened?

"What is this?" The master exclaims in an incredulous voice. "Have the infiltrators been unable to produce their 'kill'?" He turns to the crowd and grins conspiratorally. "Perhaps there is more to this game than we think."

He spreads his arms wide. "But for now, please enjoy the second part of the Game of C9!" Applause erupts from the audience as the twelve remaining players begin to argue once more.

No one was killed Night 1. Day 2 begins

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #552 (isolation #44) » Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:05 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 2.00:

Not voting - Alduskkel, vijay2vasandani, Cynic Clinic, psyche, CF Riot, Venmar, absta101, OhGodMyLife, ac1983fan, Nobody Special, kondi2424, panzerjager

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch and 6 to no-lynch.

Deadline is in (expired on 2012-07-14 17:04:30), or by 4:00 PM on July 13th, 2012.

Also, apologies for not starting up in time. I lost track of the time. Thus, I've added an hour to the deadline to compensate for the hour lost.
Last edited by Voidedmafia on Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #574 (isolation #45) » Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:09 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Bump

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #575 (isolation #46) » Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:10 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 2.01:

Venmar - Absta101, vijay2vasandani, Cynic Clinic
Absta101 - kondi2424, panzerjager

Not voting - Alduskkel, psyche, CF Riot, Venmar, OhGodMyLife, ac1983fan, Nobody Special

Deadline is in (expired on 2012-07-14 17:04:30), or by 4:00 PM on July 13th, 2012.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #612 (isolation #47) » Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:50 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 2.02:

Venmar - Absta101, vijay2vasandani, Cynic Clinic
Absta101 - kondi2424, panzerjager
vijay2vasandani - Venmar

Not voting - Alduskkel, psyche, CF Riot, OhGodMyLife, ac1983fan, Nobody Special

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #668 (isolation #48) » Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:28 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 2.03:

Venmar - Cynic Clinic
Absta101 - kondi2424, panzerjager, Nobody Special
vijay2vasandani - Venmar, absta101, OhGodMyLife
panzerjager - CF Riot, vijay2vasandani

Not voting - Alduskkel, psyche, CF Riot, ac1983fan

*sigh* Searching for a replacement for Cynic Clinic.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #674 (isolation #49) » Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:11 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Ac1983fan has been prodded.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #675 (isolation #50) » Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:11 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 2.04:

Venmar - Cynic Clinic
Absta101 - kondi2424, panzerjager, Nobody Special
vijay2vasandani - Venmar, absta101, OhGodMyLife, alduskkel

Not voting - psyche, ac1983fan

*sigh* Searching for a replacement for Cynic Clinic.
Last edited by Voidedmafia on Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #689 (isolation #51) » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:11 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Chamber replaces Cynic Clinic.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #707 (isolation #52) » Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:37 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 2.05:

Venmar - Chamber
Absta101 - kondi2424, panzerjager, Nobody Special, ac1983fan
vijay2vasandani - Venmar, absta101, OhGodMyLife, alduskkel

Not voting - psyche

Vijay is V/LA for a couple days.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #736 (isolation #53) » Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:37 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 2.06:

Venmar - Chamber
vijay2vasandani - Venmar, OhGodMyLife, alduskkel
panzerjager - CF Riot, vijay2vasandani, absta101

Not voting - psyche

The vote in is not counted as per Rule 5c.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #762 (isolation #54) » Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:29 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 2.07:

Venmar - Chamber

Not voting - psyche

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #777 (isolation #55) » Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:31 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 2.08:

CF Riot - chamber

Not voting - psyche

Venmar is V/LA until Sunday.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #805 (isolation #56) » Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:25 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 2.09:

Absta101 - kondi2424, panzerjager, ac1983fan
vijay2vasandani - Venmar, alduskkel, CF Riot
panzerjager - vijay2vasandani
CF Riot - chamber
kondi2424 - absta101, OhGodMyLife, Nobody Special

Not voting - psyche

Panzerjager is V/LA until Friday

Also, please bold that next time. And that vote isn't counted.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #835 (isolation #57) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:57 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 2.1:

Absta101 - kondi2424, ac1983fan
vijay2vasandani - Venmar, alduskkel, CF Riot, panzerjager
CF Riot - chamber
kondi2424 - OhGodMyLife, Nobody Special

Not voting - psyche, absta101

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #852 (isolation #58) » Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:05 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 2.2:

Absta101 - kondi2424, ac1983fan
vijay2vasandani - Venmar, alduskkel, CF Riot, panzerjager
CF Riot - chamber

Not voting - psyche, absta101

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #875 (isolation #59) » Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:40 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 2.3:

Absta101 - ac1983fan
vijay2vasandani - Venmar, alduskkel, CF Riot, panzerjager, absta101 (l-2)
CF Riot - chamber, kondi2424

Not voting - psyche,

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #908 (isolation #60) » Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:47 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount FINAL:

Absta101 - ac1983fan
vijay2vasandani - Venmar, alduskkel, CF Riot, panzerjager, absta101, OhGodMyLife, psyche (LYNCH!)
CF Riot - chamber, kondi2424
kondi2424 - Nobody Special

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #909 (isolation #61) » Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:00 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Again the competitors talked, debated, and berated each other for most of their time for this part. Most of their talk seemed to be directed at the one named Venmar, who was getting increasingly agitated as time went on.

However, near the halfway mark, Venmar cried out, "I'm sick of this! You should know I'm the doctor!"

The audience (and the master) gasps as the audience says into his mic, "ooo, a claim! Will this go well for him?"

The others, clearly surprised by this outburst, further deliberated until they found themselves agreeing that his claim was legit. With that hurdle out of the way, the rest of them began to argue once again, this time with the discussions leaning toward the one called vijay.

Unfortunately for him, there was no claim issued from his mouth, and the votes eventually piled up to the requisite number.

"We have another lynch, ladies and gentlemen!" the master announces as some people call from the audience. He then turns slowly toward the remaining 12, his voice slightly hushed. "Let's see what he will turn."

A low drumroll rolls across the audience as they wait with held breaths. Then most of the jump with exhaled gasps as a loud buzzer like when they lynched mastermind resounds around the theater.

"Oh, no!" the master holds his hands to his head like he's in agony. "They've chosen wrong again!" As he spoke, the platform dropped out from underneath vijay as he yelled all the way down the path until his voice was muted by the platform which, like mastermind, showed his true role.

"Well, the time for hidden actions has arrived," the master says, stepping out to the edge of the stage as the stagelights behind him dim to obscure those there. "Please wait warmly as they make their choices, and don't forget to text your guesses as to who the scum is or who will win. Whoever guesses the correct scumteam will get a special prize, and those who chose the winning team will also get something special before you leave, so stay tuned!"

The audience claps and cheers as the master bows and retreats into the shadows of the stage.

Vijay2vasandani,
Vanilla Townie
, lynched Day 2.

It is now Night 2. All night actions must be sent in (expired on 2012-07-10 00:00:38), or by 11:00 PM on Monday, July 9th.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #910 (isolation #62) » Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:20 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Be aware that the night deadline is going to be coming while I'm at work. No actions will be taken after the deadline expires, and the scum may not talk past the deadline.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #911 (isolation #63) » Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:59 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

The master appeared from the shadows of the staged with a flourish of his cloak, prompting some applause from the audience.

"Ladies and gentlemen, their actions have been cast," he intones sinisterly, causing the audience to unconsciously lean forward in expectation. "Now, let us reveal the stage and show what has transpired in the 'night'!"

A slower, tenser drumbeat fills the air as the shadows on the stage lift to reveal that the one called Venmar is no longer there. Those on stage look around a little, then sigh as if it was slightly expected.

"Well, well, looks like the doc is out!" he quips, prompting a couple laughs from the audience. "Regardless, those remaining shouldn't bemoan their fate. The interlopers are still afoot, and another round of debate is about to begin!"

Venmar,
Town Doctor
, was killed Night 2

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #912 (isolation #64) » Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:01 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 3.00:

Not Voting - ac1983fan, alduskkel, CF Riot, panzerjager, absta101, OhGodMyLife, psyche, chamber, kondi2424, Nobody Special

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch and 5 to no-lynch.

Deadline is in (expired on 2012-07-31 05:01:04), or by 4:00 AM on July 21st, 2012.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #930 (isolation #65) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:57 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 3.01:

OhGodMyLife - chamber, absta101, OhGodMyLife, alduskkel (L-2)

Not Voting - ac1983fan, CF Riot, panzerjager, psyche, kondi2424, Nobody Special

Deadline is in (expired on 2012-07-31 05:01:04), or by 4:00 AM on July 21st, 2012.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #963 (isolation #66) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:27 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 3.02:

OhGodMyLife - alduskkel, panzerjager
alduskkel - absta101
Nobody Special - OhGodMyLife
panzerjager - CF Riot

Not Voting - ac1983fan, psyche, kondi2424, Nobody Special, chamber, Nobody Special

The vote in is not counted as per Rule 5c.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #976 (isolation #67) » Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:40 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 3.03:

OhGodMyLife - alduskkel, panzerjager, chamber (L-2)
alduskkel - absta101
Nobody Special - OhGodMyLife
panzerjager - CF Riot

Not Voting - ac1983fan, psyche, kondi2424, Nobody Special

Last edited by Voidedmafia on Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1003 (isolation #68) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:14 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 3.04:

OhGodMyLife - alduskkel, panzerjager, chamber, kondi2424 (L-1)
Nobody Special - absta101
panzerjager - CF Riot, OhGodMyLife
kondi2424 - psyche

Not Voting - ac1983fan, kondi2424, Nobody Special

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1011 (isolation #69) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:52 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount FINAL:

OhGodMyLife - alduskkel, panzerjager, chamber, kondi2424, Nobody Special (LYNCH!)
panzerjager - CF Riot, OhGodMyLife
kondi2424 - psyche
alduskkel - ac1983fan, absta101

Not Voting - kondi2424, Nobody Special

Last edited by Voidedmafia on Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1012 (isolation #70) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:01 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

It seemed like mere seconds had passed before the contestants had decided on their next target: OhGodMyLife. Fortunately (perhaps) for them, she even tried to expedite the process at first, though she was more reluctant as the seconds ticked away and the final vote was cast.

"Well, that was quick, folks!" The master quips. "Looks like you may have to hold it in for a bit!" Some of the audience laughs. "In any case, time for another reveal!"

With a flourish of his cape (and the subsequent drumroll), he directs all eyes onto OhGodMyLife as the all-too-familiar buzzer sounds and she drops down the hole. The master's reaction this time is slightly more dramatic than before.

"Oh, no!" he cries. "The real contestants have chosen wrong
again
. Their hopes of winning have been decreasing from the get-go! Those of you who have voted for the town to win should probably avert their eyes now. You may not want to watch this slow, painful decimation."

As the shadows fall on the stage again, the master continues in a sinister whisper, "Only nine of the original thirteen contestants remain, with not a single imposter unveiled. And tonight, that number might be down to eight. As I said, the real contestant's chances of winning have been dwindling by the second." The abruptly he smiles and says grandly, "But for now, you should all avail yourself of your, ahem, bodily needs. We will be ready in ten minutes, and I'm sure none of you want to miss the rest of this splendid game!"

Many of the audience members quickly file out of their seats as the master retreats to the shadows.

OhGodMyLife,
Vanilla Townie
, has been lynched Day 3.

Night 3 has begun. All actions must be recieved in (expired on 2012-07-17 06:01:31), or by 5:00 AM on July 17th, 2012.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1013 (isolation #71) » Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:05 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Hm...

It appears I have miscounted the number of votes on OhGodMyLife, as she was one vote under the required amount of six. The game will still continue, but I do wish to give my sincerest apologies for this error.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1014 (isolation #72) » Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:11 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

As the audience filed in, the master was already waiting at the forefront, a somewhat somber look on his face.

"While many of the audience were doing their business, the imposters cunningly struck during this ripe oppurtunity!" He hisses, elicting a gasp from the returning audience. "But, just who have they chosen?!"

As the shadows lift on the stage, the audience begins counting the people remaining to see that one more has indeed gone. Some more mentally go through who was remaining, and when they realizes that Psyche was gone some of the audience let out a loud, disappointed "awwwwww..."

"Well, well," the master chuckles. "It seems psyche had gained quite a few fans in his relatively short stay here! But it is still a shame to see such a favorite be knocked off. But even so, the show must go on!"

He scurries to the side as the remaining eight begin again.

Psyche,
Vanilla Townie
, was killed Night 3. Day 4 has begun.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1038 (isolation #73) » Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:07 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount FINAL (that was quick):

No Lynch - chamber, kondi2424, alduskkel, Nobody Special

Not voting - panzerjager, ac1983fan, absta101, CF Riot

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch and 4 to no-lynch.

Deadline is in (expired on 2012-08-07 04:12:46), or by 3:15 AM on August 15th, 2012.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1039 (isolation #74) » Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:12 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

The audience relaxed in their chairs, feeling ready to watch another intense round of debate. However, everyone instead changed to be staring incredulously at the stage as the remaining eight shook hands and left the stage.

"Wh-what's this?!" the master gasps. "Have the players decided not to vote anyone this round?! This is nearly unprecedented!"

His forehead creases as he pokes it, thinking. "Hmmm, yes. Should they choose not to vote, the round immediately ends and the "night" phase begins. So!" he flourishes his cape. "We'll have to see what the night brings us!"

No one was lynched D4.

It is now N4. All actions must be submitted in (expired on 2012-07-20 13:12:25) or by 12:15 PM on July 20th, 2012

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1040 (isolation #75) » Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:14 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Oops, mah bad. Sorry for forgetting. :oops:

Chamber,
Vanilla Townie
, was killed Night 4. Day 5 begins.
[/color]

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1041 (isolation #76) » Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:16 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 5.00:

Not Voting - kondi2424, alduskkel, Nobody Special, panzerjager, ac1983fan, absta101, CF Riot

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch and to no-lynch.

Deadline is in (expired on 2012-08-10 16:16:46), or by 3:15 AM on August 10th, 2012.
Last edited by Voidedmafia on Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1082 (isolation #77) » Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:36 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 5.01:

absta101 - panzerjager

Not Voting - kondi2424, alduskkel, Nobody Special, ac1983fan, absta101, CF Riot

Deadline is in (expired on 2012-08-10 16:16:46), or by 3:15 AM on August 10th, 2012.
Last edited by Voidedmafia on Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1109 (isolation #78) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:33 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 5.01:

absta101 - panzerjager, Nobody Special
panzerjager - absta101
Nobody Special - kondi2424

Not Voting - alduskkel, ac1983fan, CF Riot

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1127 (isolation #79) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:26 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 5.02:

absta101 - panzerjager
panzerjager - absta101

Not Voting - alduskkel, ac1983fan, CF Riot, Nobody Special

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1150 (isolation #80) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:03 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 5.03:

panzerjager - absta101

Not Voting - alduskkel, ac1983fan, CF Riot, Nobody Special, panzerjager

Last edited by Voidedmafia on Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1161 (isolation #81) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:37 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount FINAL:

Nobody Special - kondi2424, alduskkel, absta101, panzerjager (LYNCH!)

Not Voting - ac1983fan, CF Riot, Nobody Special

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1164 (isolation #82) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:51 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

The tension in the air was palpable. Everyone in the theater knew the players had lost good guys for nearly nine straight phases (minus one for the no-lynch on the fourth dayphase). Not even the master was talking, bringing an even more suspenseful air over the entire theater.

In the end, the player called Nobody Special broke the tension by claiming, "I am a one-shot doctor and I protected panzerjager night 1"

As the crowd collectively gasped, NS looked to his other players, expecting some sort of confirmation. In fact, he almost looked a little smug upon the reveal, as if he had just done checkmate in chess (or narrowed it down to one or two moves before that).

However, everyone else remained silent. NS's face slowly lost the smugness and the certainity, being replaced by worry and a frown. "What?" He demands. "You don't believe me?"

And then, just like that, four of them vote NS out of the game.

"...Damm-" is all NS gets to say before he drops down the shoot and a dinging sound like a bell is heard. When his platform rises, the red words of his role are brightly written as the crowd erupts into cheers and applause and the contestants all let out a breath.

"What luck!" the master exclaims. "Just when they needed it most--and with some certainly unintentional help from their "friend"--the town has finally managed to knock one of the imposters out of the game! But one may still remain, and it may be an even harder uphill battle."

The stage darkens as the audience chatters about the recent turn and what may be the final night actions of the game are played out.

Nobody Special,
Mafia Godfather
, has been lynched Day 5!

Night 5 begins now. All actions must be sent in (expired on 2012-07-25 20:51:21) or by 8:45 PM on July 25th, 2012.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1165 (isolation #83) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:16 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Do remember that the deadline will end while I'm at work, so I do expect night actions and scumchat to end by that time.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1166 (isolation #84) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:13 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Sorry. Internet derped when I got home.

Alduskkel,
Vanilla Townie
, was killed Night 5. Day 6 begins.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1167 (isolation #85) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:15 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 6.00:

Not Voting - ac1983fan, CF Riot, kondi2424, absta101, panzerjager

With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch and to no-lynch.

Deadline is in (expired on 2012-08-16 06:15:36), or by 5:15 AM on August 16th, 2012.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1192 (isolation #86) » Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:08 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 6.00:

kondi2424 - panzerjager (L-2)
panzerjager - absta101 (L-2)

Not Voting - ac1983fan, CF Riot, kondi2424

Deadline is in (expired on 2012-08-16 06:15:36), or by 5:15 AM on August 16th, 2012.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1196 (isolation #87) » Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:24 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 1195, absta101 wrote:That's unfair!
NO FLIP VOIDED.

Oh, hush. I miss things, yknow.

Votecount FINAL:

kondi2424 - panzerjager (L-2)
panzerjager - absta101, kondi2424, CF Riot (LYNCH!)

Not Voting - ac1983fan

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1197 (isolation #88) » Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:22 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

It was down to this. The final 5.

No one in the audience dared speak or move, in fear that an errant twitch would make them miss any part of the action. Even the master was drawing short, hushed breaths.

Slowly, but surely, the votes for panzer climbed up 1...

And with a final "DING DING DING!" of the bell and Panzer's groan (that turned into a shriek when his platform opened), the crowd erupted into applause as the remaining contests gave each other congratulatory hugs, high-fives, and such.

"AMAZING!" The master shouts, his voice barely heard over the uproar. "Just when it seemed like all was lost, the true contestants managed to battle back to get the imposters in a row! This certainly was a match of wits in C9++ that no one will forget!"

"As for those of you who bet on the imposters winning, I'm sorry," he bows his head apologetically to one of the cameramen nearby. "But to the right victors go the spoils. Those of you who picked the contestants to win will get a free case of all the games to take home for your viewing pleasure, as well as a special code to get this game for free!" those who one erupt into cheers. "And to watch with your buddies, if they happened to guess wrong!" he adds, to additional laughter.

The master whirls his cape in front of him, keeping only his eyes visible. "This has indeed been another wonderful showing of the minds of the contestants. Those who were the true entrants have prevailed, but perhaps the next time around they won't be so lucky. That, however, is for another time. This game of C9++ is over, congratulations to the final winners. Good night, everyone!"

As the final fanfare plays, those who were voted out come on stage to congratulate the victors as the audience goes about their business (or goes to get autographs or something). The master himself stealthily moves off-stage, casting one last smile back at those still on the stage before disappearing into the curtains.

Panzerjager,
Mafia Goon
, lynched Day 6

The town of ac1983fan, CF Riot, kondi2424, and absta101 win!

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1198 (isolation #89) » Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:27 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Game outline:

Letters drawn

TTTTTTD, giving 1 Doctor, 1 Mafia Godfather, and 1 Mafia Goon. The rest were Vanilla Townies.

role distrubition:

Chimera
panzerjager - Mafia Goon
vijay2vasandani - Vanilla Townie
Darkling_Perhaps
CF Riot - Vanilla Townie
Nobody Special - Mafia Godfather
Chrimi
psyche - Vanilla Townie
Elmo TeH AzN
Cynic Clinic
- Vanilla Townie
absta101 - Vanilla Townie
Venmar - Doctor
ac1983fan - Vanilla Townie
OhGodMyLife - Vanilla Townie
Alduskkel - Vanilla Townie
mastermind - Vanilla Townie
kondi2424 - Vanilla Townie

Dead QT (Panzer or NS may reveal the Mafia QT if they so choose)

Collection of flavor will come shortly. Please be free to comment on the game, my modding, the flavor ('specially the flavor :cool:), and anything else relevant!

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1199 (isolation #90) » Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:33 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 1, Voidedmafia wrote:The audience silently filed into their chairs, whispering in muted, but excited, voices. This was the spectacle of the year, the show that everyone that couldn't participate in would almost (but not really) kill for.

And now their dreams would come to life, fantasies fufilled as the actor or the gazer.

Slowly, the lights dimmed as the stage was curtained in darkness. Then, from the shadows, a voice that had enthralled them for many a year before rose once more.

"Plebians, workers, nobles, ladies and gentlemen of all races, standings, and stature! You have come to see a show of glory; a man-made spectacle only beheld once every year, one you may have put your entire life into seeing, to etch it forever in your memory. Well, look no further, as your dreams shall COME TRUE!!"

And as those last words were shouted to an exultant crowd, the darkness lifted as a caped figure stood in front, head bowed as the audience clapped, cheered, and generally went mad. He silently raised a hand to tip his tophat at the audience, deftly replacing it upon his head as he rose from his bow.

As for the man before them, his face was clean-shaven and jovial for this appearance, his body trim and fit for the flair he purposed himself for. He had adopted many visages over the course of the event, some requiring...extensive changes that more often than not ate into the profits of the show itself. But it still benefitted greatly from this, as sometimes the wonder of what his next look would be was as hyped as the show he ran.

He gazed fondly at the still cheering crowd, a huge grin plastered on his face. Eventually, though, he motioned them to calm down.

"It is always a pleasure to see such a crowd come and fill these halls every year," he begins. "And you know why, too!" With a sweep of his hand and a flousih of his cloak, the nine platforms on the stage--cleverly disguised as part of it and easily missed if you weren't looking--opened up as nine contestants rose up, one to a platform. Their reactions to the crowed were varied, ranging from blank stares, nervous shuffles, or excited waves.

"Here are your contestants!" the master exclaims "Carefully selected, cleverly picked, or if you were lucky, candidly volunteered to participate tonight. Watch as they battle each other in a contest of wits, strategy, and intruige, to see who will be crowned the victor."

He turned to the contests, spreading his hands wide.

"Let the game of C9 Mafia BEGIN!" He proclaims, the roar of the crowd fully behind him.

In post 550, Voidedmafia wrote:Almost as soon as the host had announced the start, the contestants had begin debating amongst themselves, with the host and a few announcers providing commentary over their decisions.

"As you can see, each person has a special device in their hand," the host explains. "By pressing one button and typing out one of the other's names, they can make part of the circles that player is on light up. Once it's full, that person has been voted out of the game and dooooown they go!"

The debates lasted for most of the allotted time for this period, but eventually they settled on Mastermind. As the last vote was in place, the host announced, "Well, it looks they've made a decision! Time to see if they've chosen correctly!"

The glowing sides underneath mastermind spin around before flashing red as a buzzer sound.

"ooooh, looks like they chose wrong!" the host says in a sorrowful town. "Looks like they'll have to choose better next time!"

As soon as he finishes, the platform under mastermind drops open and mastermind falls into it with a sudden gasp. When they close up, they show the role that mastermind really was.

"All right, folks," the host turns to the audience. "It's time for a ten-minute break as our remaining insurgents get some time to discuss. Be sure to be back in your seat so you don't miss any of the action!"

THe lights dim on the stage so they can't see as the audience goes to take care of any business they need to.

mastermind,
Vanilla Townie
, has been lynched day 1.

In post 551, Voidedmafia wrote:As the crowd files back into their seats, the master appears lower on the stage, the lights cleverly placed to prevent the darkness on-stage from being lifted.

"Such cleverness," he intones deeply. "While we all have availed ourselves to our necessities, the infiltrators amongst our contestants have been conspiring, carefully deciding who should be the one to take the proverbial bullet. Now, shall we see who they have chosen?"

When the crowd resounds with a roaring, "YES!" the master laughs and throws a hand to the stage. "Then let the darkness be lifted! Who shall be missing from the stage now?"

A drumroll plays over them all as a tense silence falls over the crowd. They wait a minute before the darkness lifts on the stage to see...

The same twelve players as when they left.

A shocked silence falls over the crowed. What happened?

"What is this?" The master exclaims in an incredulous voice. "Have the infiltrators been unable to produce their 'kill'?" He turns to the crowd and grins conspiratorally. "Perhaps there is more to this game than we think."

He spreads his arms wide. "But for now, please enjoy the second part of the Game of C9!" Applause erupts from the audience as the twelve remaining players begin to argue once more.

No one was killed Night 1. Day 2 begins

In post 909, Voidedmafia wrote:Again the competitors talked, debated, and berated each other for most of their time for this part. Most of their talk seemed to be directed at the one named Venmar, who was getting increasingly agitated as time went on.

However, near the halfway mark, Venmar cried out, "I'm sick of this! You should know I'm the doctor!"

The audience (and the master) gasps as the audience says into his mic, "ooo, a claim! Will this go well for him?"

The others, clearly surprised by this outburst, further deliberated until they found themselves agreeing that his claim was legit. With that hurdle out of the way, the rest of them began to argue once again, this time with the discussions leaning toward the one called vijay.

Unfortunately for him, there was no claim issued from his mouth, and the votes eventually piled up to the requisite number.

"We have another lynch, ladies and gentlemen!" the master announces as some people call from the audience. He then turns slowly toward the remaining 12, his voice slightly hushed. "Let's see what he will turn."

A low drumroll rolls across the audience as they wait with held breaths. Then most of the jump with exhaled gasps as a loud buzzer like when they lynched mastermind resounds around the theater.

"Oh, no!" the master holds his hands to his head like he's in agony. "They've chosen wrong again!" As he spoke, the platform dropped out from underneath vijay as he yelled all the way down the path until his voice was muted by the platform which, like mastermind, showed his true role.

"Well, the time for hidden actions has arrived," the master says, stepping out to the edge of the stage as the stagelights behind him dim to obscure those there. "Please wait warmly as they make their choices, and don't forget to text your guesses as to who the scum is or who will win. Whoever guesses the correct scumteam will get a special prize, and those who chose the winning team will also get something special before you leave, so stay tuned!"

The audience claps and cheers as the master bows and retreats into the shadows of the stage.

Vijay2vasandani,
Vanilla Townie
, lynched Day 2.

In post 911, Voidedmafia wrote:The master appeared from the shadows of the staged with a flourish of his cloak, prompting some applause from the audience.

"Ladies and gentlemen, their actions have been cast," he intones sinisterly, causing the audience to unconsciously lean forward in expectation. "Now, let us reveal the stage and show what has transpired in the 'night'!"

A slower, tenser drumbeat fills the air as the shadows on the stage lift to reveal that the one called Venmar is no longer there. Those on stage look around a little, then sigh as if it was slightly expected.

"Well, well, looks like the doc is out!" he quips, prompting a couple laughs from the audience. "Regardless, those remaining shouldn't bemoan their fate. The interlopers are still afoot, and another round of debate is about to begin!"

Venmar,
Town Doctor
, was killed Night 2

In post 1012, Voidedmafia wrote:It seemed like mere seconds had passed before the contestants had decided on their next target: OhGodMyLife. Fortunately (perhaps) for them, she even tried to expedite the process at first, though she was more reluctant as the seconds ticked away and the final vote was cast.

"Well, that was quick, folks!" The master quips. "Looks like you may have to hold it in for a bit!" Some of the audience laughs. "In any case, time for another reveal!"

With a flourish of his cape (and the subsequent drumroll), he directs all eyes onto OhGodMyLife as the all-too-familiar buzzer sounds and she drops down the hole. The master's reaction this time is slightly more dramatic than before.

"Oh, no!" he cries. "The real contestants have chosen wrong
again
. Their hopes of winning have been decreasing from the get-go! Those of you who have voted for the town to win should probably avert their eyes now. You may not want to watch this slow, painful decimation."

As the shadows fall on the stage again, the master continues in a sinister whisper, "Only nine of the original thirteen contestants remain, with not a single imposter unveiled. And tonight, that number might be down to eight. As I said, the real contestant's chances of winning have been dwindling by the second." The abruptly he smiles and says grandly, "But for now, you should all avail yourself of your, ahem, bodily needs. We will be ready in ten minutes, and I'm sure none of you want to miss the rest of this splendid game!"

Many of the audience members quickly file out of their seats as the master retreats to the shadows.

OhGodMyLife,
Vanilla Townie
, has been lynched Day 3.

Night 3 has begun. All actions must be recieved in (expired on 2012-07-17 06:01:31), or by 5:00 AM on July 17th, 2012.

In post 1014, Voidedmafia wrote:As the audience filed in, the master was already waiting at the forefront, a somewhat somber look on his face.

"While many of the audience were doing their business, the imposters cunningly struck during this ripe oppurtunity!" He hisses, elicting a gasp from the returning audience. "But, just who have they chosen?!"

As the shadows lift on the stage, the audience begins counting the people remaining to see that one more has indeed gone. Some more mentally go through who was remaining, and when they realizes that Psyche was gone some of the audience let out a loud, disappointed "awwwwww..."

"Well, well," the master chuckles. "It seems psyche had gained quite a few fans in his relatively short stay here! But it is still a shame to see such a favorite be knocked off. But even so, the show must go on!"

He scurries to the side as the remaining eight begin again.

Psyche,
Vanilla Townie
, was killed Night 3. Day 4 has begun.

In post 1039, Voidedmafia wrote:The audience relaxed in their chairs, feeling ready to watch another intense round of debate. However, everyone instead changed to be staring incredulously at the stage as the remaining eight shook hands and left the stage.

"Wh-what's this?!" the master gasps. "Have the players decided not to vote anyone this round?! This is nearly unprecedented!"

His forehead creases as he pokes it, thinking. "Hmmm, yes. Should they choose not to vote, the round immediately ends and the "night" phase begins. So!" he flourishes his cape. "We'll have to see what the night brings us!"

No one was lynched D4.

It is now N4. All actions must be submitted in (expired on 2012-07-20 13:12:25) or by 12:15 PM on July 20th, 2012

In post 1164, Voidedmafia wrote:The tension in the air was palpable. Everyone in the theater knew the players had lost good guys for nearly nine straight phases (minus one for the no-lynch on the fourth dayphase). Not even the master was talking, bringing an even more suspenseful air over the entire theater.

In the end, the player called Nobody Special broke the tension by claiming, "I am a one-shot doctor and I protected panzerjager night 1"

As the crowd collectively gasped, NS looked to his other players, expecting some sort of confirmation. In fact, he almost looked a little smug upon the reveal, as if he had just done checkmate in chess (or narrowed it down to one or two moves before that).

However, everyone else remained silent. NS's face slowly lost the smugness and the certainity, being replaced by worry and a frown. "What?" He demands. "You don't believe me?"

And then, just like that, four of them vote NS out of the game.

"...Damm-" is all NS gets to say before he drops down the shoot and a dinging sound like a bell is heard. When his platform rises, the red words of his role are brightly written as the crowd erupts into cheers and applause and the contestants all let out a breath.

"What luck!" the master exclaims. "Just when they needed it most--and with some certainly unintentional help from their "friend"--the town has finally managed to knock one of the imposters out of the game! But one may still remain, and it may be an even harder uphill battle."

The stage darkens as the audience chatters about the recent turn and what may be the final night actions of the game are played out.

Nobody Special,
Mafia Godfather
, has been lynched Day 5!

Night 5 begins now. All actions must be sent in (expired on 2012-07-25 20:51:21) or by 8:45 PM on July 25th, 2012.

In post 1197, Voidedmafia wrote:It was down to this. The final 5.

No one in the audience dared speak or move, in fear that an errant twitch would make them miss any part of the action. Even the master was drawing short, hushed breaths.

Slowly, but surely, the votes for panzer climbed up 1...

And with a final "DING DING DING!" of the bell and Panzer's groan (that turned into a shriek when his platform opened), the crowd erupted into applause as the remaining contests gave each other congratulatory hugs, high-fives, and such.

"AMAZING!" The master shouts, his voice barely heard over the uproar. "Just when it seemed like all was lost, the true contestants managed to battle back to get the imposters in a row! This certainly was a match of wits in C9++ that no one will forget!"

"As for those of you who bet on the imposters winning, I'm sorry," he bows his head apologetically to one of the cameramen nearby. "But to the right victors go the spoils. Those of you who picked the contestants to win will get a free case of all the games to take home for your viewing pleasure, as well as a special code to get this game for free!" those who one erupt into cheers. "And to watch with your buddies, if they happened to guess wrong!" he adds, to additional laughter.

The master whirls his cape in front of him, keeping only his eyes visible. "This has indeed been another wonderful showing of the minds of the contestants. Those who were the true entrants have prevailed, but perhaps the next time around they won't be so lucky. That, however, is for another time. This game of C9++ is over, congratulations to the final winners. Good night, everyone!"

As the final fanfare plays, those who were voted out come on stage to congratulate the victors as the audience goes about their business (or goes to get autographs or something). The master himself stealthily moves off-stage, casting one last smile back at those still on the stage before disappearing into the curtains.

Panzerjager,
Mafia Goon
, lynched Day 6

The town of ac1983fan, CF Riot, kondi2424, and absta101 win!

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1200 (isolation #91) » Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:39 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Got a little bit of time before I hit the hay, so I'll touch on some things.

1.) First of foremost, I want to again extend my sincerest apologies to you, OhGodMyLife. I hadn't changed the "L-1" notifier next to your tally, and I must've only read that instead of counting the votes when I included the last one. I certainly didn't mean to cut that short.

2.) Secondly, that was a ballsy move, NS. It is a shame that it didn't work, though, as I think that had it did, you two could've wrapped up the game. I'm somewhat surprized at how easily Panzer got lynched, but that just shows how much I read things when I'm modding :p

3.) Lastly for now, it was really interesting for me to write flavor as if this was a game show, and I think that the large amount of enjoyment I got from writing the flavor really shows in it. I am sorry for not getting chamber's and alduskkel's NK flavor done, though, as I was either tired or too busy to write any.

(Okay, I'm done)

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1203 (isolation #92) » Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:49 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Hmm...guess I missed you, though for you other thing I only include the town who lived there. Obviously more than them won :p

As for that, it was more or less an oversight on my part. I'm usually pretty good at avoiding those kinds of errors (others...not so much). Prodding IS a problem for me, though, I admit.

As for the N1 no-kill, I never recieved a kill PM or bold in the Scum QT, so by default they no-killed.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1225 (isolation #93) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:23 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 1223, absta101 wrote:Don't beat yourself up about it. If it makes you feel any better, everyone played shit but me.

I doubt that.

Return to “Completed Open Games”