Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:07 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 528, Slandaar wrote:Yellow explain to me why Snake asked for an exact start time if he doesn't have a qt to post in?

TAM:

It is plain obvious any town responds to this with;
'He does have a qt'

Absolutely obvious

Grey and Nyal are scum with them.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:09 am

Post by Slandaar »

I put myself in a bad position asking that btw

But I knew they didn't know

Which is why I outed when I did what I did to ensure the wrong end of the stick wasn't taken, but as soon as I do, oooo Sland scum not Yellow? Its ridiculous honestly, its clearly scum buddies desperately defending them.

Now lynch these 4 it really does not matter at this point.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:18 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 589, GreyICE wrote:
I push Tam, Slandaar snap pushes Yellow while basically refusing to comment on Tamraki.

In post 99, GreyICE wrote:
Vote: The Acting Method

Good game

Starts Here
In post 126, Slandaar wrote:lol

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Malee

27 posts later

Lying scumbag

Lynch
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:35 am

Post by SnakePlissken »

Slandaar I have a question of you, what on earth is your obsession with the QTs? We know that everyone has one because the mod posted the Role PMs on the first page. So if your trying to pin your entire theory on that it's flawed to say the least. Also, your partner, what's their thoughts on proceedings?

I will try to get my more substantial views in before this evening as once again Im likely to be pretty much V/LA all weekend. Sorry I didn't get them in yesterday but I got in late and my wife was having a bad sick day from Chemo so she obviously came first. So i'll be about later.
Show
http://www.screen-one.net - For all your Movie needs.

http://s10.zetaboards.com/Screen_One_Forum/index/ Like talking movies & other stuff? Come and Join the discussion.

Alien (Inc. Prometheus) Mafia - Now in Planning stages. Pre Ins accepted. DM for more details
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:16 am

Post by Slandaar »

Did I force both of you (especially Yellow) to ignore questions regarding the qt? Did I force you to not catch on to the fact I was implying town don't have them?

BOTH of you missed it, not just one this is why its so clear...

And so obvious Grey and Nyal are your buddies who know you need help.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:18 am

Post by Slandaar »

Nyal scum whiteknighted then was attacking town all day on her podium never considering Snake/Yellow for a second

Grey wouldn't vote Snake even when Malee/TAM's only logical buddies are Yellow/Snake

Its clear. The connections are there.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:26 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 547, Slandaar wrote:
In post 535, GreyICE wrote:Okay, so explain the fact that the role PMs are in the opening post since this is an open setup

What was the point in this post?

It means nothing

Its just a lame attempt to defend your buddies.

Also this

Grey has no answer

He is scum.

Just because the pms are on page 1 does not mean scum read them/know. This is why Grey is scum, what did I have to explain? that Yellow/Snake failed to mention they have a qt but that doesn't matter because WELL PMS ON FRONT PAGE YOU GUIZ

No its desperate

Really desperate.
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her/hers

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:42 am

Post by DeltaWave »

VOTE COUNT 2.5

The Acting Method (2): Arugula, Jal (L-4)
Nyalite (1): Slandaar (L-5)
Yellowbounder (1): Hiraki (L-5)

Not Voting (6): SnakePlissken, The Acting Method, Nyalite, Yellowbounder, BridgesAndBaloons, GreyICE

With 10 alive, it's 6 to lynch.

Fun fact: There's two fish in a tank, and one says ''How do you drive this thing?''
When there's trouble, you call DW.

"For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect."
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:58 am

Post by Jal »

Nyalite

In post 587, Nyalite wrote:I don't even know how you get that. Arugula had a horrible reason to vote JJD in the first place. It was a made up scumslip. But when you found a real scumslip from hiraki you had to scream at him to vote. He also thought Malee(hiraki) and tam were scummy all D1. But he hesitates after Hiraki scum slips?

Nice interpretation. Here's what actually happened:

In post 435, Arugula wrote:@GreyICE
You make a very good point, and if Nyalite wasn't your partner, I would probably hop on with you, but I can't ignore what Nyalite has done. He didn't want to a lynch a CLAIMED SCUM and then when they flipped town, he acted like he was the king or something just because he thought they were town. It looks really scummy, and just because you (GreyICE) look town, doesn't mean you are town. But, I'll wait for Hiraki's reasoning for listing TAM as a null read before I move my vote.

It was clear that he "hesistated" because he initially thought you were scummy and he wanted to wait for Hiraki's reasoning before adding a 2nd vote
onto a bandwagon created by a someone on a team with a partner whom he thought was scummy
at the time. When Hiraki finally came back and gave piss poor answer, Arugula changed his vote. Also, you got your story mixed up. GreyICE was "screaming" at you and maybe Slandaar. Not Arugula.

Ta da.

I'll go more into you later, Nyalite.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:01 am

Post by Jal »

Here's the problems with ISOs: They don't give you a good indicator of the actual conversation happening between people. This particularly doesn't help when people who are horrible at reading comprehension
and/or
scummy scums try using it to prove a point.

Just keep up with the game folks. Please read:

Spoiler: GreyIce Post 591
In post 591, GreyICE wrote:Oh wow.

God

Nyalite

You're right.

Look at Slandaar. It makes no sense.

In post 475, Slandaar wrote:Grey who is buddies with TAM/Malee?

You can clearly rule out me/bridge and Aru/Jal

Leaving

Snake/Yellow.

I think you are probably town even though Nyal is being ridiculous. I don't see why scum Nyal would flip an attack switch as scum instead of just sitting back after yesterday as she has done pretty much the whole day it seems more like a town move...

In post 536, Slandaar wrote:What?

OK

Town its grey/nyal/yellow/snake like guaranteed.

What didn't happen inbetween here is him appealing to Arugula/Jal with the same logic he used on me.

BUT ARUGULA/JAL ARE VOTING TAMRAKI

Town slandaar should at least realize that town-Jarugula voting town-Tamraki is a disaster. And why not try the same logic he tried on me with them? Arugula already has a town read on them, and has a town read on us. It would be straight up natural for town-slandaar to try and get them onto his wagon on Snake.

The only explanation is he doesn't care about getting their votes on snake because the votes will be there when he needs them. He just needs to get one of Tamraki/Us onto Snake, and then he wins. His 'look at the scumteam attacking you Hiraki' appeal is to make it all make sense.

I like this theory. Except, mine is better (and based on fact).

When Slandaar made this comment,
Both Arugula and Jal
(me) weren't on the Hiraki/TAM voting wagon.
Only
you
(GreyICE) were
. So that part doesn't make sense.

Also, Slandaar's comment was made only to you because in the page
prior
to this personal comment to you, you were hounding him to change his vote to TAM. You realize, right, that he was just completing the discussion he was having with you as to why he wasn't changing votes?

Now, is it weird that Slan
seems
to think TAM/Hiraki may be scummy but wouldn't join in on your vote? Yes. But I'll get to that later.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:03 am

Post by Jal »

I have some theories of my own, but I have to go to the store. I'll be back in about 2-4 hours to finish (I walk there).
yellowbounder
yellowbounder
/cows
yellowbounder
/cows
/cows

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:32 am

Post by yellowbounder »

There is a lot of posting, and it's almost slightly intimidating to catch up on.

Since I haven't had a vote on anyone: VOTE: Slandaar

I almost feel this is slightly reactionary, considering how he's been deadset on Yellowsnake the whole time, but I don't like much of his reasoning.

And if I hear any more about how me and Snake
must
be scum, because we didn't immediately confirm that WE WERE TOWNIES WITH QTs, I swear I'll complain about it some more.

Spending all this bluster on people for not stating the null tell that "I am town" is NOT HELPFUL.

Nyalite wrote:
@Yellow Please jump in here.

I swear the days I spent refreshing the thread, nothing happens, and then when I go away for like 12 hours, suddenly POSTS.
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:40 am

Post by Arugula »

Nyalite, stop tunneling me. I'm not scum. Get over it.

Aahhhhh. WHO IS SCUM HERE?!?! I'll reread and post more later.
Town Record: 8-5
Scum Record: 3-2
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:43 am

Post by Slandaar »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Yellow

Now you are trapped

1v1 for rest of day
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:46 am

Post by Nyalite »

In post 611, yellowbounder wrote:I swear the days I spent refreshing the thread, nothing happens, and then when I go away for like 12 hours, suddenly POSTS.

I believe you.

In post 605, Slandaar wrote:Grey wouldn't vote Snake even when Malee/TAM's only logical buddies are Yellow/Snake

Or you and and B&B? And even if they were his only logical buddies, hiraki and tam are the ones he had the scum read on. Why would he vote for who you decided were their partners.

In post 606, Slandaar wrote:Just because the pms are on page 1 does not mean scum read them/know. This is why Grey is scum, what did I have to explain? that Yellow/Snake failed to mention they have a qt but that doesn't matter because WELL PMS ON FRONT PAGE YOU GUIZ

You're entire case is they didn't mention them.
Not that they denied them.
They didn't mention them.
Yeah.
No one is buying it.

@Jal I like that version, if only it were the truth :( Incoming walls of truth at ya.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:32 am

Post by Nyalite »

Slandaar the logic wizard!
:
This will be a long show ladies and gentlemen, so grab a drink and get comfortable.
We start off our tour with this beauty.

In post 121, Slandaar wrote:Everyone vote snake. There is a 4/10 chance hes scum without reads, this is the best vote ever considering everyone is just derping about right now.
Plus the added bonus I am town so you know there is 2 town who are not snake, basically 4/8 50/50 chance of town win simply by lynching Snake.
Plus Plus the final bonus, noone else has shown interest in wagoning him; scum are not jumping on what looks like an easy lurker wagon.

I understand the case isn't amazing but there simply isn't a good case right now on anyone, get on snake.

For people who have read the wiki, you will recognize this is as a strategy it purpose. Lynch two completely random and you are likely to win. Of course it mentions you can't really get a random lynch due to scum influence. But don't worry that obviously isn't happening here, we can take his word for it.

But wait, before we move on Slandaar would like to add this word of insight:
In post 220, Slandaar wrote:the wiki is not to be followed religiously.

Now we can move into the true magic!

In post 276, Slandaar wrote:
Malee(Hiraki): Aru/Yellow/Slan/Charter
TAM: Grey/Nyal/Bridges

They are either town/town or scum/scum

People not on the wagons
Malee/TAM/JD/Jal/Snake

Remove Snake or JD; remove JD and you have a likely scumteam remove Snake who is probably lovers with Yellow and you don't

Yellow; lovers with Snake or not?

I love in particular the way this one starts off as if its about whether Tam/hiraki are scum or town, and morphs before your eyes into another attack on yellowsnake.
But lets look at what he is trying to say here.
He assumes Hiraki and TAM are scum to see if the people not voting form a scum team.
So there are 5 people not voting, so he has to get rid of one.
Take away JJD and it's Hiraki/TAM and Jal/Snake. Which he calls a likely scum team. But then wait. What is that he just said there.... "Snake who is probably lovers with yellow...."
Then why would he call hiraki/tam/Jal/Snake a likely scum team?

Then he suggest you take away Snake, to leave Malee/TAM/JD/Jal which he says is likely not a scum team. Why is that? *Magic* Right before your very eye's ladies and gentlemen.

On to the next trick.

In post 277, Slandaar wrote:
In post 227, Slandaar wrote:
In post 224, DoubleJD wrote:Also ill say this now. I'm trying a more aggressive style this game since I was fairly passive in my last one.

Record (W-L)
Town: 0-0
Mafia: 1-0

Seems like slip.

JD has played one game on site, a scumgame.
JD says he is trying a more aggressive style than the last one

This is a slip because if he were town he would be playing a different/more aggressive because he is town, that is the logical reasoning from a townie, not because he wants to try something different.

He can only be trying a different style compared to his last game if hes scum here. He can not be trying a different style as town because the two are not compatible, there is no reason to change your style to see how it works unless you have something to compare it to. He does not have any town games to compare ergo why change style to try something different? its because hes scum trying a different style.

This is just based on an incorrect premise. JJD can try out a new style even if he is playing a new alignment. Which I pointed out in post 327 and even his own partner pointed this out in post 372

When this trick didn't work?
Slandaar wrote:Whatever it was wrong but it was pretty solid I think.

*Wosh*, where did it go? It has disappeared! A round of applause please!

Now for the Grand finale!
Follow this one closely folks, it's easy to miss it!

In post 517, Slandaar wrote:Yellow/Snake own up you're scum.

What did you talk about in your qt pregame?

In post 520, Slandaar wrote:Trying to pretend you don't have a qt?

Its pretty obvious Snake wanted to know the start time of the game to know when your scumqt closed. Probably discussing who claims with who and he needed to make sure he checked back to post before game started.

You are scum. Its obvious.

In post 528, Slandaar wrote:Yellow explain to me why Snake asked for an exact start time if he doesn't have a qt to post in?

I want a sensible explanation to explain someone asking for a start time then posting 0 content the whole game. It just makes no sense unless hes scum.

Snake I don't want you answering this, thanks.

Do you see the magic at work? He's trying to trick them! If they try to say they didn't have a QT, he'll have them! What a master. Let's see if they fall for it.
(These are of yellow and snakes replies after this trap was laid!)
In post 518, yellowbounder wrote:
This, is an example of an unhelpful post. You've already claimed that me and Snake are a scumpair, you're just posting for the sake of it.

In post 522, SnakePlissken wrote:Slandaar I wanted the time because I'm in the UK...

Right I'm on this now, just got a screening of Ted to do then I'll be back ASAP

In post 529, yellowbounder wrote:
So you're asking someone
other
than Snake to explain his behaviour? For that matter, you're asking someone who
mod-confirmed knows
he's town, so it's not like I'm suspecting dark hidden motives.

What do you expect to get out of this line of questioning, Slandaar? Seriously. Ask him.

In post 530, SnakePlissken wrote:He did ask, I answered. He's either ignoring me or looking to see if you are following the game I assume?

Did they fall for it? Did he get em? I'm not sure lets ask the master himself!

In post 531, Slandaar wrote:

Neither Snake or Yellow have managed to say they have a qt, clearly if they were town they would have said by now they have one. Scum clearly do not know we do.

Yellow thought where I asked what he talked about pregame was useless; he doesnt realise town has qt. He only took the post one way, when I broke it into two deliberately to fool scum and allow town to say what they posted in their qt.

in 520 and 528 I gave them both prime opportunities to say they have a qt.

Neither of them has managed to pick up on the fact I was implying town do not have a qt.

Lynch

YES! He got them ladies and gentleman!
What's that Grey? Why are you booing?
In post 535, GreyICE wrote:Okay, so explain the fact that the role PMs are in the opening post since this is an open setup

I don't know, Grand Wizard Slandaar, care to respond?
In post 536, Slandaar wrote:What?

OK

Town its grey/nyal/yellow/snake like guaranteed.

In post 543, Slandaar wrote:Just because somethings on page 1 doesn't mean it was read.

Noone ever reads the pms.

*Curtains close*

Ahh! What an end!
Thank you for coming to our show tonight. The next show will be about Aurgula the implacable scum-hunter.
yellowbounder
yellowbounder
/cows
yellowbounder
/cows
/cows

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:35 am

Post by yellowbounder »

Nyalite, you're a little mean. :P

But sans the sarcasm, your description of the QT stuff sums up my opinion quite nicely.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:42 am

Post by Nyalite »

People like reading mean things when it isn't about them. My hope was it would help people get through reading it.

Plus, it was fun.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:18 am

Post by Nyalite »

Hello again. Today we will be looking at a saga from the Epic of Arugula, the Scum-slayer!

Our Tale begins when Arugula notices something a little strange about TAM
In post 42, Arugula wrote:
VOTE: TAM
Stop constantly asking people to respond to your questions. When they see the thread, they will. If they are lurking, call them out on it.

It seems like you are trying to make it obvious you are scumhunting.

Don't try to blend into the town-folk scum, Arugula will smell you out in an instant!

In post 70, Arugula wrote:

Yes. How doesn't it make sense? Her reaction was scummy and bad.

In post 95, Arugula wrote:GAH.

TAM was like "answer my question" and then two posts later, he voted someone for not answering his question. I find THAT scummy, but not as scummy as Malee's response to it.

The scum are stubborn! They try to tire the slayer with round-about arguments, what will our hero do?
In post 110, Arugula wrote:SHE WAS OVERREACTING TO MY VOTE ON YOU AND SAYING IT WAS EXTREME TO PUT SOMEONE AT 2 VOTES. SHE ALSO THOUGHT MY UNVOTE OF HER WAS BECAUSE OF YOUR POST, WHICH IT CLEARLY WASN'T. SHE ALSO SAID "SCUM GOT OUT OF THEIR HIDING TO COMMENT" ON PAGE 4. SHE IS TOO SURE OF HER BAD READS AND SHE IS SCUMMY.

Now do you understand? You have been beating this subject to death. Can we move on now?

It seems our hero has grown frustrated. He moves on to see if his vigilant bunny side kick Jal has unearth anything!
I'm sure he'll get back onto these scum as soon as the opportunity presents itself!
In post 169, Jal wrote:Fennin looked scummy - how? Personally, I thought he was an alt and looked like action was going to be taken against him. Why would people vote for him? Also, why bring up how your predecessor looked at all?

Amish tell anyone?

UNVOTE:
VOTE: DoubleJD

What is this Amish tell? Has the rabbit discovered a long lost secret?
Surely the well travel scum-slayer will know.
In post 176, Arugula wrote:
Amished tell is when you replace in and criticize your predecessor. In theory, scum should be worried about how their predecessor looked while town shouldn't.

It's not
that
strong of a tell, but it isn't something to be ignored either.

Good work Jal. Not great but good.

In post 206, Arugula wrote:

So seeing as his reasoning against Jal is now gone, he doesn't look too good. His other scumreads are poor. Nyalite's scumread is basically because he doesn't like his logic, and Malee's is (although I agree with it) because he has a townread on me.

UNVOTE: Malee

A little pressure won't hurt.

TAM's defense of DoubleJD is noted.

The Slayer has a new target set in his sights, revealed to him by his side kick! But do not fear, he hasn't forgotten the scum that slipped away!
Lets watch this new scum crumble under Arugula onslaught.
In post 211, DoubleJD wrote:TAM did call me out for it in that game, and i was scum that game. I have read almost everything on the wiki since that game as well and have learned a bunch.

The tell doesnt apply though :P .

Those voting me, answer me this. What do you think of Jal? The second i call him out for his lingering random vote he attacks me with obvious bs.

@arugula: its page 9, and we're in a game were we get one flip. Your reads arent also poor? Who here has solid reads? Im calling it as i see it, and i see 3 people that stick out to me as scummy.

@jal: tell me more how the tell isnt accurate, but shouldnt be ignored, but how youve never used it, but how you know all about it

In post 212, DoubleJD wrote:I disagree that prods are effective btw. Active players get the most attention, and active players are the ones that get lynched. Prod all you want, no one will forget what ive said in the last 2 pages meanwhile i can barely recall everyone's name in this thread.

In post 213, Arugula wrote:Gah you reacted well to pressure.
UNVOTE: DoubleJD
And you bring up a good point about reads.
And since the Amished tell no longer applies.

Sorry little bunny. The Slayer has deemed this one a townie. Better luck next time!
Now he will surely go back to the slipper TAM and Hiraki!

In post 303, Arugula wrote:
In post 279, DoubleJD wrote:
My style this game has me making enemies with almost every player in the game, attacking those that are being ignored and sliding by, and ultimately bringing on a ton of attention to myself. I have no experience on this site as town, and wanted to see how people react to such a style. At face value its obviously a town style.
U can argue I'm being needlessly tricky and
being bad scum
....but that's a bit of a stretch considering I saw 4-5 players that people were happy letting sit on the sidelines. Fennin was one such player as well.

Scumslip?

The Slayer misses nothing! Even mentioning a hypothetical where you are scum could be a slip!
Get him slayer!
In post 305, Arugula wrote:You said, "You can argue I'm being[...]bad scum." That is a slip.

Well that's not really what he said Slayer...
In post 308, Arugula wrote:
In post 306, DoubleJD wrote:If u say so. I'm making the point that I'm either obvtown or bad scum. What u quoted is just a teally weak reason to hop back on, and I'm not sure why u felt u had to do that. There is plenty of scrutiny against me already. You're back to null.

AND THERE YOU HAVE IT FOLKS. RETRACTING THE TOWN READ.

Exactly what I thought would happen. Kill him please.

You've got him now!
In post 317, Arugula wrote:A scumslip is enough. Being a VI is not a towntell either.

Nothing gets in between the slayer and a scumslip!

TAM didn't ask me a question. He is constantly beating down my reads without providing better ones himself.

But rest assured, he still remembers the scum lurking in the shadows!

In post 399, DeltaWave wrote:DoubleJD, town lover, lynched Day 1.

Oh no! What a blow!
Fear not, the Slayer won't let his death be in vain! Surely he will hunt down the ones who eluded him in the morning!
A new day begins.
Our hero is awoken by a small villager claiming he has found a scum!

In post 420, GreyICE wrote:Hiraki said that his mason buddy, the person that the moderator confirmed to him to be town

WAS A NULL READ

AND HE QUESTIONED HIM

Shitty scum distancing at work

GreyICE has uncovered the scum that so frustrated the slayer the day before!
To action! Get them Hero Arugula!

In post 435, Arugula wrote:
@GreyICE
You make a very good point, and if Nyalite wasn't your partner, I would probably hop on with you, but I can't ignore what Nyalite has done. He didn't want to a lynch a CLAIMED SCUM and then when they flipped town, he acted like he was the king or something just because he thought they were town. It looks really scummy, and just because you (GreyICE) look town, doesn't mean you are town. But, I'll wait for Hiraki's reasoning for listing TAM as a null read before I move my vote.

No Slayer! Show them no Quarter! Close in before they have a chance to worm their way out of this!

In post 479, Arugula wrote:Meh.

I'm trying to decide between Nyalite and TAM.

Nyalite is scummy, but GreyICE is town.

TAM is scummy and Hiraki is scummy.

I guess I'll go with the double scummy pair.

UNVOTE: Nyalite
VOTE: TheActingMethod

Yay the day is saved! Decisive action from the Slayer.

After battling with them all day. He had to let them go to deal with a scum-slip, but as soon as that was sorted out, he came swiftly to finish the kill!

The end.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:24 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 433, Nyalite wrote:
In post 432, Slandaar wrote:Im going to reread this game tomorrow...

You suggest it was random
when it wasn't random and thats where your whole point falls flat

Why do you think Yellow/Snake are town Nyal?

What? I wasn't saying its random.

You tried to follow the wiki's little "do a random lynch for EZ win mode.
"

Contradiction

Where is the scum motivation in anything you just wrote?
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:33 am

Post by Nyalite »

Away wizard! You will not work your foul magic on me!

I am contradicting you! Even though you are trying to make it look like I am contradicting myself! Clever!

I accused your post 121 of trying to use what it says in the wiki. I said this in post 329.

My accusation is that you took what the wiki said, tried to apply it to snake. But the wiki even says you can't get a random lynch. The scum will always influence it to their favor, or not go along with it. (AKA it isn't random.)

Anyways I am not going to waste my time trying to convince you that you are scum. Obviously I'd never be able to do that.

But if any townies have questions. Feel free.
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:11 am

Post by Arugula »

Nyalite, you are a dick and nothing in your little story paints me as scum.

As I said before, stop tunneling me. I'm not scum. Get over it.

TAM/Hiraki are scum. With either Yellow/Snake or Slandaar/BaB (probably not, but it's possible)
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:21 am

Post by Jal »

These are the viable scum partners I see:

Greylite/YellowSnake
:

Both teams have had very little interaction with each other, except Yellow asking Grey to clarify the scum tell and saying he wasn't being helpful.

Despite this, and the lack of Snake's posting (which is starting to seem like trolling now) or Yellow really doing much at all this game but comment and observe other people's actions,
both
Nyalite and Grey have a town read on YellowSnake.

It reminds me of what Nyalite said earlier:

In post 264, Nyalite wrote:If you have a read on these people it's because you know their alignment:
Salamence20 *I did find charter scummy but Sally has been negating this.
SnakePlissken

YellowSnake hasn't posted enough to give a clear read either way, and their lack of votes leaves us little to analyse. A null read I can understand. But both their reads are that YellowSnake is town.

Their reasoning for the town read?

Nyalite: "
Noticing a lot of your garbage for one. Asking good questions of other people.
"
GreyIce: "
He's kinda bad, but he's kinda not.
" <--- Mull that one over a little bit.

There is a possibility that Greylite is being naive, however.

Greylite/Team Sland
:

This was my "pet" team going into D2. The lack of any real action taken against each other, coupled by Slandaar's little quick vote on/off Nyalite (taunting), this team certainly makes me wonder.

This team fell flat pretty quickly though.

Team Sland/Tamraki
:

There was some pressure on Malee early on by Slandaar that just slowly diappeared over the course of D1 until Slandaar thought Jay Jay scum slipped. Didn't make much sense. Slandaar has never put the pressure back on D2 Tamraki even though there is reasonable evidence to do so, as exampled in this exchange:

In post 475, Slandaar wrote:Grey who is buddies with TAM/Malee?

You can clearly rule out me/bridge and Aru/Jal

Leaving

Snake/Yellow.

I think you are probably town even though Nyal is being ridiculous. I don't see why scum Nyal would flip an attack switch as scum instead of just sitting back after yesterday as she has done pretty much the whole day it seems more like a town move...

It seems clear to me Slandaar agrees with GreyICE, but for some reason he doesn't want to jump on Tamraki for some unknown reason. Curious. Later, when some pressure is put upon Slandaar for trying to accuse YellowSnake for not knowing we have a qt, he calls GreyICE scum and later votes for Nyalite. Why? You'd think he'd go for his second scum pick, but he seems to be avoiding the bandwagon.

B&B voted for TAM, but he didn't really do anything with it afterwards. Could easily be early busing that went nowhere.

Early in D2, B&B posts an iso of Tamraki. Some of it didn't make much sense, and on the whole I thought it made the team a whole lot more incriminating.

His final say on the matter?

In post 457, BridgesAndBaloons wrote:after reading through the whole game, I'm less convinced of TAM/scumdon.

Doesn't make much sense. Busing D1 is easy enough, but busing D2 can be suicide and I wouldn't doubt that this is what we may be seeing it here.

I'm liking this matching pair.

Tamraki/YellowSnake
:

Where to even start on this.

First off, TAM had his vote on Snake D1 after Jay Jay said:

In post 158, DoubleJD wrote:Lets talk about past selves. Fennin (me) has posted shit and looks very scummy. No one cares, and TAM/Malee get pushed instead. Meanwhile almost everyone has fewer posts than the mod, and many arent posting much at all. Yet the lurkers arent getting punished for this.

Over everyone JJD listed, he picked Snake, which was curious in itself. His continued vote on Snake, even though Snake wasn't a scum read was bizarre at the time. Seeing more of TAM's play this last week, I wonder if this was his own way of distancing himself from YellowSnake.

Hiraki later comes in and calls Yellow scum because Yellow said this:

In post 60, yellowbounder wrote:Let's not be so twitchy, eh? I admit, people could be posting a bit more, not naming any names, but now is not the time for a lurker wagon.

Doesn't make much sense. Later D2 Hiraki has voted Yellow because . . .

In post 515, Hiraki wrote:General off-topic and unhelpfulness.

Which Nyalite pointed out (correctly so) as to not really seeing it. Hiraki then responds with seemingly random Yellow quotes which fail to prove his point.

Judging by Hiraki's terrible play so far, I just
cannot
be surprised if that is some attempt to distance.

Although Yellow commented on a Tamraki/Sland combination, Yellow chose to split the votes and go Sland. Further interesting.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:25 am

Post by Jal »

To summarize, the most viable scum teams listed in no particular order:

a)
Tamraki/Team Sland
b)
Greylite/YellowSnake
c)
Tamraki/YellowSnake

But, who to vote for? Where I'm more inclined to believe Greylite is (more likely) to be town, I believe my lover feels otherwise.

Scum or town, I have to agree with what GreyICE says here:

In post 565, GreyICE wrote:@Jal: He's kinda bad, but he's kinda not. I don't know how else to describe it.
I'm not willing to try and ride him to the bank.

Because
we don't know much about YellowSnake and
because
they have left us little to work with, this is
not
the best lynch in our favour. THEY COULD VERY WELL BE SCUM. But to vote for them is to be going on nothing. No matter what,
one scum team had to be voting for DJD/Sal
and every other team has been more active. I'm not willing to vote on an unknown in lylo. Christ.

That leaves me with Greylite, Team Sland, or Tamraki.

Actually, this leaves me with only Tamraki because they are fucking scum.

Hiraki
gave his partner a null read. What?

His first explanation is:

In post 464, Hiraki wrote:I was playing this game--at that point--like I had no confirmed town with me. I just replaced in and I was already pissed off about charter's little "you're a shitbag for stalking me" post.

Except, four lines further down his post he confirms that he's lovers with TAM. This doesn't pass the smell test.

He then insinuates that he fucked up his PM:

In post 470, Hiraki wrote:You, of all people, should know that I fuck up Role PMs consistently to get myself lynched.

Oh, so he didn't really read his pm and wasn't actually sure. Okay. Except, in the same post he
confirms that he is lovers with TAM
. He fucked up all right, but not for the excuse he's using. He knew he was related to TAM in someway and it futher looks like he messed up the lover pairing.

His next excuse is:

In post 483, Hiraki wrote:I'm not going to try to cover it up. GreyICE is right. I should've remembered that TAM is my confirmed lover.

So, he didn't fuck up his PM he just forgot TAM was his confirmed lover,
in the same post he confirms TAM is his lover

Seems less likely he fucked up his PM, but moreso like he fucked up on reading his qt.

Then there is
The Acting Method

There is just too much to work with here. I'll just repeat what I said earlier.

In post 563, Jal wrote:For someone who at the beginning was trying to ask questions to get reactions and boost reads, you sure have been taking a backslot recently by saying a whole lot of nothing. Not very surprised that you came lurking out of the shadows when GreyICE takes his vote off you, and the pressure is put elsewhere by others.

He is taking a backseat to D2.

Here is his latest post:

In post 599, The Acting Method wrote:Okay, Slandaar I have a big stinking null on and bridges feels off to me.

Any one got anyone else for me to look over again so I can gather an opinion?

Which looks like he is fishing for a bandwagon to go on.

I don't care if it takes you guys 2 weeks to do it - vote Tamraki. They're scum who look like they're just watching us flail (shudder) around picking different people until a viable bandwagon forms on whomever they're not partnered with.
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:37 am

Post by Arugula »

Out of those teams, Slandaar/Tamraki and Yellowsnake/Tamraki seem the most viable.

The common denominator is Tamraki, therefore, they are scum.

Return to “Completed Open Games”