NY 151: Playground Mafia (Game Over-Mafia Win!)

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #21 (isolation #0) » Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:07 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

/confirm

Don't worry about it Benmage.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #25 (isolation #1) » Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:54 pm

You've got the quote wrong in your Sig BTW.

It's "It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, then to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #71 (isolation #2) » Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:20 pm

In post 68, Nero Cain wrote:ummmm...ever game I've played with him. Its common site knowledge that he's a VI. Why are you seemingly defending a shotty pl?

Why are you trying to deprive the town of information? I mean, Shotty lynches are A-Ok, but I want a lynch based off reads and Merit, so we can actually make connections and determine things besides "we all lynched this guy 'cause he's bad". Gives us zero info.

I think that Ninja's questioning looks town, and that your refusal to answer her questions adequately is a problem.

This being said, Ninja, he's bad. Like, just ISO him and read a few of his games and you'll see that he's bad.

I honestly wouldn't mind a Mastin lynch right now, because he's playing up this whole "new me" thing, and it's out of character. Almost like he's compensating for something.

mastin2 wrote:
In post 51, Benmage wrote:KK are you town?
Bluntly?

No.

This is weird too. Mastin, please elaborate on how KK isn't town based off his posting up to Post 51.

Benmage is right on his opinion of RQS. That shit is useless.

Kublai Khan wrote:mastin2 could be town. Time will tell. I'm in no rush to lynch him. He'll slip up later if he's scum.

Nero Cain, drmyshotgun, & Maxous are earlytown.

Candy Corn Vampire has some bad mojo going on. Not a fan of vijay2vasandani either.

P. Edit - Good feelings on HezLucky. He's wrong though.

Once again, elaborate. Mastin2 thing is fine.

Nero Cain I can understand. Shotgun is fine.

Why is Maxous early town? Elaborate.

Candy Corn Vampire and Vijay are scummy? Elaborate. I think I understand one of these, but since it's a scum read and not a town read I want to hear your answers.

Elaborate on how you can distinguish HezLucky as both Town and Wrong this early in the game.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #81 (isolation #3) » Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:45 pm

In post 80, Nero Cain wrote:I don't think I can explain why someone is a vi. Once again, and you seem to be ignoring this, I was not the one to bring up a Shotty pl nor did I ever say that I wanted to lynch him and only him.

What

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #84 (isolation #4) » Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:32 pm

In post 83, NihilisticNinja wrote:
In post 82, Nero Cain wrote:He wants me to explain why people are VIs. Yeah I don't get it.

If I were to exchange "why" for "how", would that make it clearer? Thought the context in that last post would make it clear what I meant- apologies if it didn't.

No, you were clear.

Nero's being oddly obtuse.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #90 (isolation #5) » Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:21 pm

In post 89, rack wrote:NN: Why push others for answers when you could just as easily research yourself? Why are you trying to make others do your work for you?

LLD: You're being oddly passive. Why?

mastin: Why choose now to re-invent yourself?

Nero: Move on. Choose a different bone to pick.

Are you dense?

First off, I'm not being Passive. Questioning and Passive are not the same. For passive, go see Stranger Coug's play.

Secondly, I'd be voting right now, except, you know, we can't.

Finally, show me an example of me being passive. This is a buzzword you've thrown out there, so I want substantiation or you die.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #127 (isolation #6) » Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:55 am

In post 110, NihilisticNinja wrote:
In post 106, The Mini-Librarian wrote:Holy fuck. I want Rack to die a painful death immediately. (their first content post is easily the scummiest thing in thread)

I also would like scooby to die. (confirm without content? :/)

Actually, reading it again... yeah. That post is pretty awful. No reads, with three incredibly weak questions that won't provide any information that really seems like it could generate a read, two of them feeling like they're passively attacking two of the people who are attacking Nero Cain, whom apparently rack has a slight scum read on, and yet doesn't press Nero in any way in the original post, and then doesn't actually follow up on the two questions that are answered.

And while I like the pressure Lambda exerted on Nero, her reason for her Mastin read was pretty weaksauce, and this feels a bit weird to me:

In post 71, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
I honestly wouldn't mind a Mastin lynch right now, because he's playing up this whole "new me" thing, and it's out of character. Almost like he's compensating for something...

Kublai Khan wrote:mastin2 could be town. Time will tell. I'm in no rush to lynch him. He'll slip up later if he's scum.

Nero Cain, drmyshotgun, & Maxous are earlytown.

Candy Corn Vampire has some bad mojo going on. Not a fan of vijay2vasandani either.

P. Edit - Good feelings on HezLucky. He's wrong though.

Once again, elaborate. Mastin2 thing is fine.

If you feel that Mastin is a good lynch candidate, why is KK's early weak null/town read on him "fine"?

You need to look at context, Ninja.

The reason it was "fine" is because Mastin has posted a sufficient amount that a read on him can be justified. I understood why he might have that read, since A) My own Mastin read is only a slight concern and not a full on scum read and B) even if I did read Mastin as strong scum from early on, that doesn't mean that KK can't have reason to find him town.

@KK: The elaboration you gave is fine, but I do note that I never said that you couldn't find someone town and disagree with their reads. (As shown above, I agree that this IS possible. Rather, I wanted to know WHY this was the case for you.)

@Rack: You can answer my question or you can die once this game opens.

@Pine: You're not really this dense are you? I don't care if Mastin has claiming he wanted to "change his ways" before this game began (which coincidentally I had no knowledge of him saying this, so your false conjecturing and accusations are noted), it's still weird for him to make it a public spectacle and have us privy to every moment of it. I said I wouldn't mind him being lynched for that, because I truly think that it's weird enough for him to suggest this that he might need to die. However, I certainly would never lead a wagon him him based solely on this.

So your conjecture that people are trying to lynch Mastin because of playstyle is inherently wrong, since A) no one can vote yet and B) if you think that the reasons for a Mastin lynch would be his playstyle, you're lying to everyone. You've played with Mastin. He's obvious town or Obvious scum. In other words, if he's scum he's going to be REALLY OBVIOUS SCUM. You know this. I think you may even have said this yourself (if I'm wrong, forgive me. I know someone said this to me once and I can't remember if it was you. -shrug-).

The other thing I find disturbing in your posts, Pine, is the "distancing" comment about myself and Rack. Are you seriously trying to make associative tells with no one flipped yet? Hell, no one has even VOTED YET and you're trying to do this. I want an explanation of why you think that you can do associative tells with no one flipped yet.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #128 (isolation #7) » Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:58 am

In post 94, Candy Corn Vampire wrote:
In post 88, Maxous wrote:
In post 37, Candy Corn Vampire wrote:how is ninja already buddying lambda before the game starts.

In what way exactly?
This confused me.

It was a joke. He was defending her statements for her.

This being said, Ninja, he's bad. Like, just ISO him and read a few of his games and you'll see that he's bad.

can you explain this dear? is he an alt?

Policy lynching is boring. and rack is pretty scummy.

I think you may be confused. The quote you reference here is referring to Drmyshottyissik as a VI. I am telling Ninja to research him himself.

Once again, I think you may need to CHECK YOUR CONTEXT. I mean come on people, is it that hard to read things in context and interpret them the right way? :P

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #129 (isolation #8) » Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:02 am

In post 124, Nero Cain wrote:he could have looked it up.

But he asked YOU to provide examples because he wanted to see if YOU had credence for YOUR claims.

I actually have very little doubt that Ninja LOOKED UP SHOTTY GAMES EVEN BEFORE I TOLD HIM TO.

I am firmly convinced Ninja (and myself) wanted to see YOU post an example so that YOU could substantiate YOUR calling him a VI.

And you didn't. And that's bad.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #131 (isolation #9) » Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:06 am

In post 130, NihilisticNinja wrote:

In post 127, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
The other thing I find disturbing in your posts, Pine, is the "distancing" comment about myself and Rack. Are you seriously trying to make associative tells with no one flipped yet? Hell, no one has even VOTED YET and you're trying to do this. I want an explanation of why you think that you can do associative tells with no one flipped yet.

I disagree. It IS possible to get associative vibes pre-flip. They shouldn't be STRONG ones, and one certainly can't vote based off them, but it's worth noting when you see possible connections between players. The rack-Lambda connection is nonsense, though.

I agree it's worth noting to yourself. Quite honestly, I make a dozen or more such connections on day 1.

I don't post any of them because in my mind none of them have any relevance until some people die and we have some absolutes to work with.

I mean, you need a certain level of factual truth before you can start to claim things with certainty, right Bern~?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #132 (isolation #10) » Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:07 am

EBWOP: As such, I find it a LITTLE bit suspicious that people try and do that, because there is scum motivation to state these kinds of reads. (See: Chaining Lynches)

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #133 (isolation #11) » Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:15 am

Oh, I should also give some preliminary reads.

Ninja strikes me as a pure hearted townie of goodness.

KK seems logical town, but I have a real... twinge about KK that I need to check up on. Nothing too serious, I just gotta go read a Metropolis game again. God help my soul. If everything checks out, then KK should be a pretty good town here.

I want to see Mastin's reads before I continue reads on him. Like I said, if Mastin's town, I'll know from his reads.

Librarian has some good posts about Rack. Then again, Rack is a incredibly easy target and anyone can make the blanket statement about Rack's questions. They're terrible. Follow this with Rack not substatiating his claim about me, and he's looking really bad. This isn't to say that I think Librarian is scummy for liking Rack as scum, I just don't think he's incredibly town for it. And I don't think any conjectures can be made about Scooby's confirm post. It's literally completely null until Scooby posts some content. So, yeah Librarian is town but not as town as everyone seems to think. Probably a slight town lean, just for sincerity in posts.

Pine- I want to see Pine's response to my questions and points before I give a read here.

RedFF- I don't know what the problem with forcing a hydra to claim their heads is. I actually found it to be a town tell. The only reason I'm not doing it, is because at this moment I consider my vote on them and if they refuse to answer my question again, I'll be lynching them day 1. And then it won't matter who their heads are.

Nero- Scummy. Dodging Ninja's questions and general blanket statements about Shotty. Not good.

Rack- You know my feelings here. Scum.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #136 (isolation #12) » Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:28 am

Yeah ok, you're terrible Pine.

How am I distancing when I say that I want Rack dead, but I don't find Librarian's suspicion of Rack to make him incredibly town?

You're either scum, or you're retarded.

I mean, you either HONESTLY BELIEVE that someone would lynch Mastin based off playstyle. (In which case you're incredibly stupid).

OR you're scum and you're trying to play up something that doesn't exist.

I don't remember you being this stupid Pine.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #137 (isolation #13) » Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:31 am

Also, what is this shit? "Meaningless Bickering"?

ARE. YOU. STUPID?

I mean SERIOUSLY? How is it meaningless bickering? He accused me of being passive, and I called him on it. I asked him to provide an example of where I showed Passive Play, and he REFUSED TO DO SO.

HOW IS THAT MEANINGLESS? SCUM GOT CAUGHT TRYING TO FAKE CONTENT AND NOW THEY'RE BEING CALLED ON IT.

I actually want you to substantiate YOUR claim now, Pine.

Find me one example of "meaningless bickering" from my posts concerning Rack. One fucking example, or you can join the "to die" list.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #139 (isolation #14) » Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:34 am

Also, I don't feel I was clear enough on how bad your dissonance argument is here.

It's not dissonance or backpedaling because for that to be true, you would have to believe that I would lynch Mastin based solely on his change of style.

All my posts were saying is that it warranted some concern.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #142 (isolation #15) » Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:38 am

In post 140, redFF wrote:guys guys guys

We're lynching shotty day 1, this is a foregone conclusion.

Let's talk about day 2.

We are not lynching Shotty Day 1 with Rack and Pine on the docket. You can shatter that illusion right now.

If you want Shotty lynched, find something about his play that makes him scummy and lynch him for it.

P-Edit: Benmage, can you explain Shotty-scum to me? He's made one post (IIRC). Can you point to what is scummy there?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #157 (isolation #16) » Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:54 am

@Maxous: To be fair, do you think I'm one of them?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #160 (isolation #17) » Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:26 am

In post 159, Maxous wrote:
In post 157, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:@Maxous: To be fair, do you think I'm one of them?

In this game, no.
In general, maybe :P
I honestly don't know.

:/

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #192 (isolation #18) » Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:23 pm

@KK: Weren't you the DaySK in that game that decimated everyone?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #200 (isolation #19) » Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:35 am

Big Physics Exam tomorrow morning. Going to be studying all day today. Afraid I won't be posting much today. I'll catch up tomorrow.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #301 (isolation #20) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:32 am

Alright guys. I have a lot to say, and a lot of of things I want to do.

But I just wrote my exam, I pulled an all nighter, and I'm completely fried right now.

Forgive me delaying you a little longer, but if I tried to write something now I'd probably end up saying incoherent gibberish.

Sorry about that guys! :/

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #378 (isolation #21) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:48 pm

Alright, it's time.

To begin, Rack has STILL NOT ANSWERED (to my knowledge) my question about where I was being a "passive player". This is an issue warranting a vote.
Vote: Rack

Next, some solid town reads.

JasonT is town. I've got a dead read on him from the last few games I've played with him. That's as town as Jason gets.

Ninja is obvious town.

So is Kublai Khan (and all you people voting Khan need to unvote him or I'll rape your face off.)

Both of the Shotty's are town beyond belief. (Just bad).

I like how Deas Veil is playing. It's a little cautious, but in this case his caution appears to be town oriented rather than scum.

Oh yeah, and I'm happy to say that Benmage is obvious town this game, and is being not only very helpful, but giving good solid reasons for his reads (though I have a bone to pick with you about one Mastin read).

Next post I'll discuss people who are shooting up red flags.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #379 (isolation #22) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:59 pm

As you know, I've already discussed Rack to hell, and he's just terrible scum. Hiding behind a second hydra head to stall, not answering questions, giving bullshit fabricated reads that I really cannot find any basing for no matter how hard I read.

It's all bad, and he needs to hang for it.

Pine is on this list because of his suspicion of me. Yeah, how arrogant of me I know. No, it's more what his suspicion is based upon. He doesn't feel like he's actually scum hunting and rather that he's nitpicking to try and find some detail that he can use to get mislynches. I don't like it.

Now, I've got a special group here for you all. I call it the "Everyone who decided that KK is a good wagon" group. You're all terrible. All of you. I'm certain some of you are town, but there is zero and I mean ZERO chance that all of you are town. This wagon is scum driven to fuck, and is a scum counter wagon to the Rack wagon.

I'm going to wait for a Mod Vote-count before I start doing analysis on this shit, but believe me the HAMMER IS COMING.

On a related note, Mastin has scum reads on both KK and Ninja. And he also expressed a strong scum read on DrmySHOTGUN. Being fair to Mastin, he expressed this read BEFORE Shotgun derp claimed and made himself pretty obvious town, but it's still ANOTHER TOWNIE WHO MASTIN THINKS IS SCUM.

Further, Mastin's case on Kublai is the most stretched piece of s**t I've ever seen made into a case. It literally has no basing. I read the whole fucking thing. It's just not good.

EVEN FURTHER, Mastin expressed a VERY STRONG town read on Scooby of all people! I think Scooby asked it best when he voted someone for calling him town. He has two posts, why do you think he's town?

Next Post I'll be giving a list of people who need to die.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #380 (isolation #23) » Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:09 am

rack- Obvious is obvious.
Macros- Who? Get to posting or get to dying.
Pine- As explained above, he's not scumhunting he's nitpicking.
Nero Cain- Dodging questions in early game, just being a general shady character.
Candy Corn Vampire- Her KK vote and "case"(a term I use loosely), combined with the rest of her posting being absolute fluff.
mastin2- Bad reads, worse explinations.
Junpei- Again, post or die.
vijay2vasandani- Something is bothering me about your posting. Call it GUT for now.
Praetyre- Post or Die (or be replaced FFS).

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #381 (isolation #24) » Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:10 am

Now, I'll answer any questions people have about why Rack should die. Or any other issue!

Also, Mastin I want to see a report of why Ninja and Shotgun are scum on my desk ASAP.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #385 (isolation #25) » Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:24 am

In post 384, DeasVail wrote:I must say that Rack is no longer a townread, but I am looking forward to more of his posting though.

LLD:
I'm quite tempted to jump on KK as well. Why do you think he's town?

KK:
Do you consider OMGUS scummy?

Vote: Pine

This is the only vote I feel comfortable with right now.

Because he's town.

(It's anti-town to explain town reads, so I won't. I just know he's obviously town, and the arguments being presented against him are bad).

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #387 (isolation #26) » Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:35 am

In post 386, redFF wrote:I just don't see what is setting of so many alarms in rack's posting.

LLD, I noticed you haven't said a thing about firestarted all game, what do you think of that wagon?

I do agree that the KK wagon isn't great.

There's a Firestarter wagon? I know a few people were displeased with his opening post, but I didn't see a lot wrong with it. It was a little weak but not scummy IMO.

Honestly, if there was any pressure on Firestarter it wasn't that apparent or it got drowned out by the stupid KK tunnel that people are entering. (Which is a shame because that could have been useful info/reactions).

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #391 (isolation #27) » Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:17 am

Spoiler: CandyCorn's Fluff
In post 37, Candy Corn Vampire wrote:how is ninja already buddying lambda before the game starts.

In post 95, Candy Corn Vampire wrote:and drmy no rqs whatsoever. especially how you do it.

In post 102, Candy Corn Vampire wrote:
In post 100, rack wrote: And we're a hydra, which you obviously missed in the signup thread. Please pay more attention in the future.

nice Image. Whose?

NN: He's pretty into PLing but I don't think it's because of alignment. He showed similar intentions in the queue before he received a pm.

In post 226, Candy Corn Vampire wrote:Ninja you certainly are...motivated.

I haven't read the thread in depth enough yet, but how did there become a large consensus on rack since I left? He hasn't made any new posts. Or was that one post I cited as scummy enough?

In post 334, Candy Corn Vampire wrote:Image stop...just stop drmy...

In post 355, Candy Corn Vampire wrote:I don't like quote walls, thus I spoilered it.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #396 (isolation #28) » Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:39 am

In post 395, Nero Cain wrote:@LLD-is the earth round?

Refrain from asking pointless questions, and adding more fluff to an already swamped game.

Do you have anything real to add? Are you still in favor of the Shotty PL?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #398 (isolation #29) » Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:47 am

In post 397, vijay2vasandani wrote:
In post 396, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:

Refrain from asking pointless questions, and adding more fluff to an already swamped game.

Objection. The earth is in fact elliptical.

In seriousness, LLD dotpoint why Rack is scum please. Thank you.

Are you reading this game? I've explained this a couple of times now.

Why don't you trying ISOing me, reading my posts, and then ask a more specific question if you have any.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #404 (isolation #30) » Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:53 am

In post 399, Nero Cain wrote:

answer the damn question!!!

You need to be vigged, so fast.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #410 (isolation #31) » Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:12 am

In post 408, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 404, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 399, Nero Cain wrote:

answer the damn question!!!

You need to be vigged, so fast.

this is exactly my point. Its pretty common knowledge that the earth is round (or elliptical <3 vijay) but you don't want to answer the question or provide a comprehensive case as to the shape of the world. Just like its fairly common knowledge that shotty is a vi. I think the whole "NERO DIDN'T EXPLAIN WHY SHOTTY IS A VI!!!!" is a hella horrible case. And I'm pretty atleast one of you (KK) if not both of you are scum. You might say that my question wasn't game related and yours was (though I think NN actually asked).

What the actual fuck are you even talking about?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #413 (isolation #32) » Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:17 am

In post 411, Nero Cain wrote:I didn't want to explain something thats common knowledge

you didn't want to explain something thats common knowledge.

Except it isn't common knowledge. I don't think Shotty deserves to be PL'd. NN didn't know at all.

And you were asked to provide evidence, and you failed to comply.

You dodged the questions.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #417 (isolation #33) » Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:23 am

In post 416, Nero Cain wrote:you do know that NN knew exactly why a Shotty pl was being talked about so he knew and I'm guessing most of the players IN THIS GAME also knew making your "it isn't common knowledge" a bunch of bullshit.

You were asked to provide evidence.

You failed to do so.

That is all that matters.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #445 (isolation #34) » Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:02 am

In post 444, mastin2 wrote:rack's town. Of the 8 on there, I've got (current or old) 4 scumreads present, and only one strong townread. And that's just those officially on the wagon; others (like myself) have expressed at least interest. Combined, this sets off LOTS of warning bells.

You'll excuse me if I don't take your word on Rack.

Can you explain his townie motivation for dodging questions, inventing and fabricating scumreads and hiding behind his hydra?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #450 (isolation #35) » Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:22 am

In post 448, mastin2 wrote:8 voters, 2 former-voters, 3 interested players, 13 to lynch.
Rack's been pseudolynched already, even without the above players' opinions. Look at the names involved.

[Benmage, The Mini-Librarian, drmyshotgun, Firestarter, Kublai Khan, Pine, Lady Lambdadelta, Candy Corn Vampire], {NihilisticNinja, Psyche}, (mastin2, Maxous, DV).
[Voting]{Voted}(Interested).

Tell me, LLD, does this look like a town-driven wagon to you?

Um, with the exception of Pine and maybe CCV and Firestarter, I believe most players on this wagon to be town.

Ninja is town. Psyche is null-town for me right now.

So I mean, it looks pretty town to me.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #452 (isolation #36) » Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:26 am

In post 451, mastin2 wrote:Put another way, LLD--you gave a list of suspects. Three of them are on the wagon. (A fourth being rack.) So unless your scumreads on the three (myself, Pine, and CCV) are outdated, or you think that rack is being powerbussed, there's no way for rack to be scum.

Show me where you voted for Rack?

Because if you haven't (like I suspect) you're doing nothing more than cheerleading the wagon incase it goes through to a lynch.

Which, PS, is scummy if Rack flips scum.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #453 (isolation #37) » Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:28 am

(On another note, I need to re-read a few things in light of you backing down from KK)

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #455 (isolation #38) » Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:34 am

Your mistake is that you are trying to equate actually voting on the wagon to "potential interest". These are not equal.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #457 (isolation #39) » Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:40 am

In post 456, mastin2 wrote:I'll give you that, but not in the way you think--they're not equal; potential interest is
more
important and valuable than actual voting is. Not (as you were probably implying) less.

They are valuable. But they're not important.

What they are is cheerleading. Not wanting to be on the wagon, but appearing like they support it, when in reality they do not support it enough to vote it.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #460 (isolation #40) » Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:50 am

In post 458, redFF wrote:hey lld ccv is scum yo.

I wouldn't... disagree... but it is my policy to allow a replacement the chance to make or break themselves upon their own merit.

Though I will obviously take into account the actions of CCV.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #461 (isolation #41) » Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:52 am

In post 459, mastin2 wrote:
In post 457, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:They are valuable. But they're not important.

What they are is cheerleading. Not wanting to be on the wagon, but appearing like they support it, when in reality they do not support it enough to vote it.
Exactly. And at least one of your suspects having done this doesn't change how you view the wagon at all?

Like I said. rack's town. The pseudolynch on him looks horribad to me, and quite frankly, I can't seem to understand why from your perspective it doesn't at least look fishy.

This pseudo lynch crap you're postulating is terrible. You're making it up to try and disperse what is a perfectly solid wagon on a VERY SCUMMY PLAYER.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #463 (isolation #42) » Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:58 am

In post 462, redFF wrote:so if rack got replaced you'd unvote?

Yes actually. No turbo-lynching replacees.

They always can add something to the game, it's a pro-town thing to do.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #502 (isolation #43) » Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:42 am

AH have I mentioned how awesome you are lately? I'm doing it now.

Now, I agree with a lot of your town reads.

But you're going to have to sell me on your scum reads. I have a dead read on Jason, I think. His very first content post this game looked really town to me.

Like, quite honestly, you're one of the few players who could actually convince me to flip my reads in a game. (A prime reason for this is that you are so obviously town).

But right now, I have town reads on Jason and Shotty, a fairly null read on Maxous and a null read on Firestarter.

So sell me on these guys and I'll go take another look.

In return, I'll ask you to look at Rack one more time. Check my ISO, because I don't feel like the case against him is being fabricated. Infact, I feel like I have a very legitimate read on him, based on his early game actions.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #503 (isolation #44) » Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:48 am

(BTW, this is why I let replacements have some rope to hang themselves with. Antihero is SO SO town in comparison to CCV.)

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #533 (isolation #45) » Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:00 am

In post 532, drmyshotgun wrote:
In post 530, rack wrote:
In post 525, drmyshotgun wrote:
In post 513, Junpei wrote:You guys post a lot, this better be worth reading.

Don't read my posts.

If you're going to be useless, replace out.

(Hi, Head A here, playing the role of either pot or kettle. Your choice.)

I'm not sure that Head B is coming back. We'll see.

I'm confirmed Town.

You have two options.

If you are confirmed town as you say, replace out. You yourself admit that people shouldn't read your posts. If you're town, you'll replace out and allow someone competent to take your slot and use it.

If you don't replace out, I'll have to act under the assumption that your claim was solely for the purpose of looking town, and that you might not be town.

So your choice, replace out or die. Either way, you're useless while you're here.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #535 (isolation #46) » Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:42 am

In post 534, Maxous wrote:
In post 531, DeasVail wrote:Out of all the things you could say, why so something useless that you know to be hypocritical instead of soemthing else?

I sure hope you aren't talking to me here.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #611 (isolation #47) » Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:30 am

In post 610, Nero Cain wrote:AH HELL NO!!! I didn't sign up to play with this prick. Its bad enough with the 2 shottys and one of you derpbags need to go.

unvote;vote:GI

I'm going to offer the same ultimatum I gave to Shotgun to you. You're terrible. Replace out or die.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #747 (isolation #48) » Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:34 am

Right so, Junpei needs to die soon aswell.

Here's a review of his posting this game.

His first 9 posts are literally content-less. Nothing exists in them besides mentioning how fast the game is moving and making little aside comments on things that aren't relevant to finding the scum.

Next, he starts to do SOMETHING when he makes a comment about RedFF's logic/saying he is buddying or something stupid like that. On the whole, the two posts it took to say these things were unnecessary and just bad.

Then he gets into a discussion with Librarian, with a vote for RedFF in the middle. You have legitimately said one thing about RedFF this entire game, and your vote on him didn't project any further insight. I am forced to assume you were making this vote with almost no reasoning.

Then the rest of your posts are blatant attempts at trying to justify your terrible posting and vote from before, combined with you asking a bunch of questions that really don't add anything to the hunt for who is scum.

All in all, your posting is terrible and you need to be dead soon.

But Rack is still scummier, and has still done NOTHING to make me think he's town.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #763 (isolation #49) » Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:29 pm

My vote is on Rack, we're killing him today BECAUSE he isn't responding.

You don't just remove your vote from someone because they aren't responding to go pressure someone else. No.

We're killing Rack.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #905 (isolation #50) » Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:37 pm

I'll post tomorrow. Too Tired.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #951 (isolation #51) » Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:03 pm

In post 950, redFF wrote:just kidding
(something I shouldn't have said)

Mod: Please Force Replace This Slot
Last edited by PeregrineV on Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #969 (isolation #52) » Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:33 pm

Junpei, if you can't tell the difference between a homophobic slur and an insult, you have a lot of growing up to do.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #975 (isolation #53) » Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:37 pm

For that matter, if you can't tell the difference between a derogatory term designed to negatively categorize a group and prejudge against them, and an insult which is directed solely at one person based off their actions, with no consequence to any prejudice or type-casting, you are really really immature and stupid.

See how that works?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #977 (isolation #54) » Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:38 pm

In post 974, redFF wrote:(Fanning the flames) is a site meme. Is anyone who has ever written that a bigot?

Do I even need to answer this question?
Last edited by PeregrineV on Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #978 (isolation #55) » Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:38 pm

In post 976, redFF wrote:
In post 973, GreyICE wrote:Oh look, mafiascum even censors the word it's so fucking offensive.

It's like the moderators know the difference.

yes, ______ is censored. _______ isn't.

Oh my good god, it's like his skull is so think nothing penetrates the damn thing.
Last edited by PeregrineV on Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #984 (isolation #56) » Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:41 pm

In post 980, Junpei wrote:
In post 969, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Junpei, if you can't tell the difference between a homophobic slur and an insult, you have a lot of growing up to do.

Oh I'm sorry, I forgot that you're an ignorant and sheltered jerk who thinks that stupidity isn't a serious issue in society and mental disorders are very concerning. I try hard enough to make life normal for my cousins and help them make friends. It's people like you who throw all my work in the trash when you throw out words like the one you used.

GreyICE, LLD, you're both immature and pathetic. I care about gay people, but I also care about mentally ill people... apparently you two don't.

LLD, I think that GreyICE is, in as personal a fashion as any word could possibly imply, GreyICE. I love gay people, my third best friend is gay, he's awesome. GreyICE is GreyICE, as in personally, not associating with anyone else.

THERE IS A LARGE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN STUPIDITY AND MENTAL DISORDERS.

OH MY FUCKING GOD. ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?
Last edited by PeregrineV on Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #987 (isolation #57) » Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:43 pm

In post 985, redFF wrote:When the fuck did I ever say that if someone is homosexual they are inferior to heterosexuals?

You do understand that the entire purpose of a derogatory word is to label a group of people as inferior.

So like, by using that word, you are aiding and propogating the belief that is expressed above.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1013 (isolation #58) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:45 am

Vote: Mastin2

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1016 (isolation #59) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:11 am

Nero Cain 2012-04-27 17:34:24 0 days 0 hours 89
Benmage 2012-04-23 23:53:20 3 days 17 hours 76
redFF 2012-04-27 17:36:22 0 days 0 hours 73
DeasVail 2012-04-23 23:51:03 3 days 17 hours 71
drmyshotgun 2012-04-24 00:49:57 3 days 16 hours 64
mastin2 2012-04-23 23:14:50 3 days 18 hours 64
Lady Lambdadelta 2012-04-27 17:15:39 0 days 0 hours 59

58 posts in Day 1 is "lurking" according to NeroCain.

Can you explain how I was lurking when I was pushing the main wagon that day? This is a clear contradiction.

Also, you are trying to use the drama that occurred yesterday to push your lynch. Which is scummy as fuck.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1017 (isolation #60) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:14 am

Also, you're asking me to replace out, and then voting me.

It looks to me like you're making up facts to push a lynch you don't even believe in. Whether this is because you're scum or because you want me out of the game I've yet to determine.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1058 (isolation #61) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:30 pm

I don't know about this Nero wagon. Like I said, I can't tell if his terrible posting is scum or just a genuine dislike for me and based off policy.

I'll go look back through his ISO and interactions with people.

I agree he's just voting me to vote me, but there's a potential it might not be scum.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1059 (isolation #62) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:33 pm

(but this Mini Librarian Buddying thing does look more scum than dumbtown.)

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1114 (isolation #63) » Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:07 pm

In post 1113, Nero Cain wrote:Its either you think he's scum or not. You handwaving "OH LOOK HOW SUSPICIOUS HE IS!!!" but not directly stating you find him scummy won't cut it.

I actually agree with this.

Junpei's lack on committal to any real stance is scummy.

Much better vote than Mastin right now
Unvote; Vote: Junpei

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1199 (isolation #64) » Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:29 am

Setup Speculation hurts the town, people need to stop it and focus more on catching scum.

Now, KK, can you explain to me why Nero is scum and not incredibly misguided town?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1216 (isolation #65) » Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:18 am

@Nero: I found Firestarter to be scummier than I expected on a reread, mainly his first post.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1219 (isolation #66) » Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:22 am

To be more specific, Nero I didn't like how a lot of his reads were "not enough content" and I didn't like his Psyche scum read, where his first point is that he voted Rack upon arriving in the thread.

Which is more or less exactly what Firestarter did.

He had a lot of weird inconsistencies that made his cases look fabricated. Things a townie wouldn't do.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1259 (isolation #67) » Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:12 am

Mastin,

If Khan is your strongest scum read, why have you been voting Pine and Junpei instead?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1371 (isolation #68) » Wed May 02, 2012 8:06 am

In post 1370, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1353, Code_X wrote:Peregrine V - How are them replacements and prods going we seem stuck here, going nowhere fast.

Crappy, IMO. If anyone knows someone with a love of reading who would replace in, please let them and me know.

If the mod would allow it, I could do my best to talk GreyICE into remaining in the game.

Of course, if you consider that talking outside the thread I will refrain.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1373 (isolation #69) » Wed May 02, 2012 8:11 am

In post 1363, redFF wrote:What, if I'm pretty consistently saying someone is town, how am I not giving a shit if he's lynched? And if i'm actively pushing lynches other than him, how do i not really give a shit if he's lynched? In the end, it was day 1, a townie lynch is not that big a deal, I did all that can be expected of me to prevent it; state why I'm opposed and push beter wagons.

Yes by all means go through my posts 1 by 1, but don't market it as a good analysis.

I literally just said what set off my scumdar about kk in my last post. I don't have time to post a full analysis and who knows if I will.

Code_X, currently you have nothing on me. Either get a real case that isn't "he defended a townie and pushed other lynches" or gtfo.

This makes me want to kill RedFF.

In post 1366, redFF wrote:At this stage town is wrapped around scum's fingers or terrible and up their own ass. We're heading to a loss.

This makes me want to strangle RedFF, but I don't see the scum motivation for saying it.

Sorry, but we're not killing RedFF today.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1374 (isolation #70) » Wed May 02, 2012 8:12 am

In post 1372, Code_X wrote:
Vote: RedFF

[X]

Sorry, try again. Why don't you explain how post 1366 can be from scum for me?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1375 (isolation #71) » Wed May 02, 2012 8:14 am

Oh, you replaced NN.

Fuck, you're town.

Try and be a little better then, ok Code_X?

Like, you're pretty much at the top of my town list for NN's stuff. Use that and do something productive. (Hint: Voting RedFF is not productive).

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1406 (isolation #72) » Thu May 03, 2012 4:53 am

RedFF is town, we should be lynching Junpei today.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1414 (isolation #73) » Thu May 03, 2012 11:01 am

In post 1411, Junpei wrote:LLD and Hez: Why do you want me lynched? Own words please and original phrasing please.

I think I said this already.

Infact, I think Mastin even quoted my reasoning in one of his big posts which you apparently read?

I kinda doubt this now.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1417 (isolation #74) » Thu May 03, 2012 11:32 am

In post 747, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Right so, Junpei needs to die soon aswell.

Here's a review of his posting this game.

His first 9 posts are literally content-less. Nothing exists in them besides mentioning how fast the game is moving and making little aside comments on things that aren't relevant to finding the scum.

Next, he starts to do SOMETHING when he makes a comment about RedFF's logic/saying he is buddying or something stupid like that. On the whole, the two posts it took to say these things were unnecessary and just bad.

Then he gets into a discussion with Librarian, with a vote for RedFF in the middle. You have legitimately said one thing about RedFF this entire game, and your vote on him didn't project any further insight. I am forced to assume you were making this vote with almost no reasoning.

Then the rest of your posts are blatant attempts at trying to justify your terrible posting and vote from before, combined with you asking a bunch of questions that really don't add anything to the hunt for who is scum.

All in all, your posting is terrible and you need to be dead soon.

But Rack is still scummier, and has still done NOTHING to make me think he's town.

As of post 747.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1419 (isolation #75) » Thu May 03, 2012 11:51 am

Well most of what you said after that I don't give two shits about.

But I will note that your #1345/1347 are terrible and scummy. You are dodging Mastin's attacks.

The entirety of your posting is lacking any REAL content. Basically, you're trying to act like you're doing something and doing nothing.

Like your #1302. TERRIBLE.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1421 (isolation #76) » Thu May 03, 2012 12:08 pm

Junpei, that is 1 post that has very LITTLE content. Infact, all you talk about is a scumslip, and Nero's aggression.

Not good enough, sorry.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1427 (isolation #77) » Thu May 03, 2012 12:26 pm

In post 1425, The Mini-Librarian wrote:@junpei: what was the purpose of that line of questioning?

He's trying to nitpick at my case to discredit it.

In other words, scum motivated actions.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1494 (isolation #78) » Fri May 04, 2012 4:45 pm

DRUNK KITTEN IS ALWAYS RIGHT.

VOTE: SHOTTY

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1500 (isolation #79) » Sat May 05, 2012 3:08 am

In post 1496, drmyshotgun wrote:@LLD: Shotty as in "izsik". Right? Not "Gun"

I said I was drunk, not brain dead. Yes, I meant Shottyissik.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1501 (isolation #80) » Sat May 05, 2012 3:09 am

And I need to figure out what I was thinking last night so I can determine why I voted Shotty.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1586 (isolation #81) » Sun May 06, 2012 11:16 am

In post 1562, Junpei wrote:drmyshotgun is NOT confirmed town... what the heck.

What.

Vote: Junpei

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1629 (isolation #82) » Mon May 07, 2012 11:22 am

I'm ok with any of these lynches. Or Shotty lynch. Or Junpei lynch.

ALL OF THE ABOVE ARE WONDERFUL.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1638 (isolation #83) » Mon May 07, 2012 12:33 pm

In post 1203, The Mini-Librarian wrote:Oh that. I believe that writing that post during the night time is suspicious because you weren't even thinking that flips
could
even influence your decision. You had convinced yourself ages ago that you were going to vote LLD. Just because nothing flipped that did could have changed your opinion doesn't mean that it could have.

I have a town read on LLD because I have a cop inno on her. :cop: Seriously though, it's more like I don't have a scum read on her and there have been no cases presented to me that have presuaded me otherwise. So really the only reason I think she's town is because she got attacked by you for ridiculous reasons.

P-edit: sigh...

Let me grab that for you, NeroCain.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1641 (isolation #84) » Mon May 07, 2012 12:39 pm

I think I want him to answer that question, actually.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1643 (isolation #85) » Mon May 07, 2012 12:51 pm

In post 1642, The Mini-Librarian wrote:because I wasn't being serious guys. cut me
some
slack here.

And you thought that was a good idea?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1710 (isolation #86) » Wed May 09, 2012 8:32 am

In post 1708, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1705, Maxous wrote:
Nero Cain wrote: So I wouldn't mind offing lurkers to try and keep scum active and not lurking.

Pine is a good candidate for this. So is FG.

But not kdowns?

*waves to LLD*

I SEE U!!!

Hi! Playing Team Mafia. Reading 4 games. You know, busy stuff.

Let me see what's happened here.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1712 (isolation #87) » Wed May 09, 2012 8:33 am

In post 1707, OhGodMyLife wrote:Hey y'all. I'm just reading day two for now, because the deadline is imminent. Just a few pages in and I'm immediately suspicious of everyone trying to discredit shotgun. Dude is town. Only scum want to un-confirm a confirmed town.

This is a excellent vote. Please keep up the good work fine sir.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1738 (isolation #88) » Wed May 09, 2012 10:48 am

OhGodMyLife, Nero Cain is deluded. Most of the votes on the Rack wagon were deserved.

Do your own research.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1798 (isolation #89) » Fri May 11, 2012 1:49 pm

DV, what experience do you have playing with Seacore?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1801 (isolation #90) » Fri May 11, 2012 2:06 pm

In post 1799, Junpei wrote:
In post 1798, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:DV, what experience do you have playing with Seacore?

inb4 meta defense of seacore

Yeah no.

I have a better reason.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1828 (isolation #91) » Sat May 12, 2012 3:24 am

In post 1802, DeasVail wrote:None, as far as I'm aware.

What do you think of the slot?

Why did you vote a replacement before they could contribute to the game?

Also, people voting Seacore for "opportunistic voting", you do realize he was voting the only other viable wagon available to him? That's not opportunistic... that's just standard procedure for town or scum. Entirely null.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1830 (isolation #92) » Sat May 12, 2012 3:29 am

In post 1829, Junpei wrote:
In post 1828, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 1802, DeasVail wrote:None, as far as I'm aware.

What do you think of the slot?

Why did you vote a replacement before they could contribute to the game?

Also, people voting Seacore for "opportunistic voting", you do realize he was voting the only other viable wagon available to him? That's not opportunistic... that's just standard procedure for town or scum. Entirely null.

Well why didn't he vote in his first post then? Why the hesitation?

Are you seriously trying to argue that a replacement who has barely read the game HESITATED in voting you?

Instead of realizing that his vote would be better served on the counter-wagon instead of nowhere while he caught up?

You need to die scum die.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1982 (isolation #93) » Fri May 18, 2012 3:47 pm

And Nero is blowing chunks out his ass with the FG stuff. I wasn't answering you because I was pushing the Junpei wagon and it seemed like a distraction.

Answer me this, if FG was scum why would he do the same thing I called out Junpei and Pine for doing, after I called them out? It makes no sense for scum to do.

Nero Cain needs to hang from a tall tree pretty soon here too.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1983 (isolation #94) » Fri May 18, 2012 3:47 pm

In post 1981, DeasVail wrote:
In post 1980, Nero Cain wrote:You think I'm town but you like SC's vote on me. lololololololol

sigh

This is why he needs to hang. (Nero, that is.)

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1987 (isolation #95) » Fri May 18, 2012 3:53 pm

In post 1984, Junpei wrote:I know how many posts I have Nero, but it's the mindset. I've been behind a lot of this game and have struggled with the size.
In post 1981, DeasVail wrote:
In post 1980, Nero Cain wrote:You think I'm town but you like SC's vote on me. lololololololol

sigh

This is a great example of one of the big issues with this game: People like Nero frustrating people like DeasVail by using absolutely shitty logic.

LLD do you also think it is scummy that I didn't think drmyshotgun wasn't confirmed town?

MY FACE WHEN YOU ASK THIS RIGHT AFTER SHOTGUN GETS NK'D.

YOU'RE REALLLY ASKING THIS>? SERIOUSLY?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1988 (isolation #96) » Fri May 18, 2012 3:53 pm

In post 1986, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1982, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
And Nero is blowing chunks out his ass with the FG stuff. I wasn't answering you because I was pushing the Junpei wagon and it seemed like a distraction.

Answer me this, if FG was scum why would he do the same thing I called out Junpei and Pine for doing, after I called them out? It makes no sense for scum to do.

Consider that you called me scum for not answering a question, it seems pretty hypocritical for you to do the same.

Why would you as town call both Pine and Jun scum but not FG for doing the same thing? C WUT I DID THERE?

I'm pretty sure I just explained why it's different for them. Timing matters. Once I call someone out on something, another person coming along and doing it is a total null tell.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2072 (isolation #97) » Mon May 21, 2012 7:12 am

Why are we not lynching Junpei scum?

I mean, yesterday's wagons should be enough to convince anyone that he's scum. That Seacore lynch was so bad, and yet somehow it swung? The scum used the replacement as an opportunity to swing the lynch off Junpei!scum.

This is the only lynch today.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2075 (isolation #98) » Mon May 21, 2012 8:33 am

I called Pine scum, and then he replaced out and we waited for 2 weeks for a replacement.

Then Seacore replaced in, and I wanted him to stay alive so I could get a read on him. I determined that the fact his wagon wasn't dissipating was a sign he was town.

I always give replacees a chance to prove themselves.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2095 (isolation #99) » Mon May 21, 2012 3:05 pm

I'm sorry, in what universe am I a young teenage boy?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2097 (isolation #100) » Mon May 21, 2012 3:10 pm

In post 2096, Junpei wrote:
In post 2095, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I'm sorry, in what universe am I a young teenage boy?

Well you act like one so I just assumed this was the case.

Case. That's a funny word. Reminds of the case on me which doesn't exist.

You know what I find funny? The fact that the evidence against you has been brought forth MULTIPLE TIMES.

And yet, you still try and desperately cling to your "WHAT CASE" defense.

Keep flailing, scum.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2099 (isolation #101) » Mon May 21, 2012 3:39 pm

In post 2098, Psyche wrote:Flailing, I've found through statistical analysis, is more of a rhetorical accusation used by tunnelling players to discredit defenses than it is an actual scumtell.

You would be what I like to call, wrong.

Flailing is when scum attempt to worm their way out of being lynched, and do a very poor job of it.

There is a definite difference between town defending themselves and scum trying to dodge and avoid accusations (and eventually a lynch).

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2101 (isolation #102) » Mon May 21, 2012 3:47 pm

In post 2100, Psyche wrote:Okay. Just saying...accusations of flailing have no significant correlation with scum lynches.

I'm not paying enough attention to this game to say any more.

You should either remedy this, or replace out.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2125 (isolation #103) » Tue May 22, 2012 2:36 pm

I'm pretty sure it's not.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2131 (isolation #104) » Tue May 22, 2012 2:50 pm

Whether or not it's rulebreaking, it's USELESS TO THE GAME.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2133 (isolation #105) » Tue May 22, 2012 2:55 pm

In post 2132, Psyche wrote:
In post 2131, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Whether or not it's rulebreaking, it's USELESS TO THE GAME.

Okayyyy.

No Not "Okayyyy".

Get useful or get dead. Your choice.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2138 (isolation #106) » Tue May 22, 2012 3:10 pm

In post 2134, Junpei wrote:
In post 2107, DeasVail wrote:
LLD:
Can you tell me why Junpei is scum please?

Why are you ignoring this, LLD? Why are you instead talking about the trivial MD thread Psyche is playing with?

If I'm being honest, I missed it.

If I'm being cynical, because I am not answering that question for the UMPTENTH FUCKING TIME.

People want to know why you're scum, it hasn't changes since day 1 or day 2.

My response to DV is what it always will be: Read the fuckig game, read my fucking ISO and stop asking inane questions. I have bigger things to worry about than micro managing everyone who is too stunned to read the fucking game.

If you have a SPECIFIC question about an opinion I have expressed or a point I raised, great. I'll answer.

But I refuse to answer the fucking all encompasing "why is x scum" question anymore.

It's not only frustrating but it's actually ANTI-TOWN TO ANSWER.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2139 (isolation #107) » Tue May 22, 2012 3:10 pm

In post 2137, Psyche wrote:86 pages. Can I in good conscience make someone read that?

There are players who specialize in that sort of thing.

You are hurting this town by staying here and not doing anything.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2143 (isolation #108) » Tue May 22, 2012 3:16 pm

Andrius, Hitogoroshi, Equinox, Myself, Fate, Kuribo etc.

Players who have been known to replace into heavy posting games and catch up in a fair and timely fashion.

So bite me Junpei.

P-edit: that's fair, Nero. I'll read his ISO and see if I can find anythig else to justify that suspicion with. You should do the same.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2148 (isolation #109) » Tue May 22, 2012 3:21 pm

Junpei, do you really think that Mafia don't push unpopular positions to make themselves loom mote town just based on that logic?

It's called predictive play. Mafia will do things to make themselves look town.

Also, I have more names for you: Magua, MoI, Tierce, Llmarble

Etc.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2149 (isolation #110) » Tue May 22, 2012 3:22 pm

In post 2145, Psyche wrote:
In post 2139, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 2137, Psyche wrote:86 pages. Can I in good conscience make someone read that?

There are players who specialize in that sort of thing.

You are hurting this town by staying here and not doing anything.

:(

I'll read the thread. I'll separate the work into sessions, have a perspective on the thread by Monday.

You've made me remember the real reason I'm still here — I don't want to be that loser who flakes.

Sorry. I'll get to it now.

Glad To hear it.

And... I'm sorry I was hard on you. I'm just a little frustrated with The apathy of this game. I hope you come back to this game and light the world on fire.

Just don't get discouraged, Kay~? ^_^

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2150 (isolation #111) » Tue May 22, 2012 3:23 pm

And Junpei, the day I take scumhunting lessons from you is the day I go to my grave.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2154 (isolation #112) » Tue May 22, 2012 3:27 pm

Now now, don't let it get around that I'm nice or you'll ruin my reputation as a raging lunatic.

^_^;

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2155 (isolation #113) » Tue May 22, 2012 3:28 pm

In post 2152, Junpei wrote:
Mod, replace me, I'm not really sorry, I have another game I'm in, and two more which I expect to be in a month from now. I have a life and your game is boring so I'm cutting time where I can.

LLD: I'm confident by now that you're one of those weird guys who pretends to be a girl on the internet, and I have a policy against helping those types of people.

Right. Good Ridance. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2176 (isolation #114) » Wed May 23, 2012 5:14 am

In post 2169, FakeGod wrote:@Junpei: asdfjkln;as;dlkfjas;ldkfja;slkfjsal;dkfj1asdfjl;kjla;sdfk;l

Also, Junpei replacing out might make him a bad sport, but not a scum. Since when did replacing out become a scum tell?

He was scum LONG LONG before he replaced out.

Replacing out doesn't make you scum. But using the replacement mechanic to escape a lynch looks bad.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2182 (isolation #115) » Wed May 23, 2012 8:51 am

Mastin, you and I are going to have a little talk about your two man scum team theory.

But first, a question: I need you to claim, right now.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2185 (isolation #116) » Wed May 23, 2012 10:14 am

In post 2184, mastin2 wrote:
LLD wrote:Mastin, you and I are going to have a little talk about your two man scum team theory.
Three man. 3 each, total six.

And it should be quite obvious by now that I'm just a VT. I am not very subtle about these kinds of things. :P

Yeah, that's the issue.

You're telling me you DIDN'T kill KK last night?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2187 (isolation #117) » Wed May 23, 2012 10:23 am

In post 2186, mastin2 wrote:If I had a shot, it woulda been on Junpei. Like I said, while I was beginning to doubt Junpei as scum in favor of Khan, I still thought Junpei was scum and that Khan wasn't. And beyond that, if I was right and one of them were scum and the other were town, and I wanted to shoot off of that belief, I'd take out Junpei because Junpei-as-town would not be as competent as Khan-as-town would be. And if Junpei flipped town, Khan lynch. If Junpei flipped scum, got a competent Khan still alive.
If Khan flipped town, Junpei lynch. If Khan flipped scum, got Junpei (who isn't as competent yet believes he is) alive instead.

Right, so now we talk.

What part of 2 teams of 3 in a 24 player game with 2 masons and a UNIVERSAL BACKUP flipped, seems correct to you?

Factor in the chance of cross kills, competition with the other scum team, town power etc.

to have all 3 members of your scum team survive to a point where there are only 6 players left seems RIDICULOUS.

In other words, to have all 3 scum members successfully kill off 18 other players including another 3 member scum team with a factional kill? How likely is this, in your mind?

Hell, let's assume we can have 1 mistake. 2 scum members survive and endgame the remaining town.

You lose only 1 scum member to the 19 other players in the game? With scum competition and inevitable town power?

Not a chance, Mastin.

I'm confident we're looking at 1 scum team + a SK or 1 scum team + a vig.

Thoughts?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2194 (isolation #118) » Wed May 23, 2012 11:42 am

In post 2193, StrangerCoug wrote:
In post 2187, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I'm confident we're looking at 1 scum team + a SK or 1 scum team + a vig.

Thoughts?

I see your logic as to why you don't think there are two scum teams, but I doubt a vig. Neither of the Day 1 kills stood out as scum to me, Kublai Khan was strong town, and drmyshotgun was a claimed power role, albeit a somewhat useless one.

You underestimate the capability of a vig to be absolutely terrible.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2216 (isolation #119) » Thu May 24, 2012 9:54 am

Mastin, why do you no longer believe Junpei is scum?

If you say "because he replaced out" I'm torching your ass.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2218 (isolation #120) » Thu May 24, 2012 10:30 am

Mastin, would you like me to lynch you instead?

I have half a mind to vote you for that last post.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2252 (isolation #121) » Fri May 25, 2012 3:03 pm

In post 2251, Fallman7 wrote:Ok seeing how this is going I am going to wait untill the next day to put anyone on the choping block. I don't want to assume and get myself in trouble from the get go.

Kill it. Kill it now PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME KILL IT DEAD>

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2276 (isolation #122) » Sat May 26, 2012 12:35 pm

DeasVeil is 100% not reading this thread, since I have never voted Kdowns or him.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2277 (isolation #123) » Sat May 26, 2012 12:36 pm

In post 2252, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 2251, Fallman7 wrote:Ok seeing how this is going I am going to wait untill the next day to put anyone on the choping block. I don't want to assume and get myself in trouble from the get go.

Kill it. Kill it now PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME KILL IT DEAD>

WHY IS NO ONE KILLING THIS SLOT WITH PURGING FIRE?

OH MY FUCKING GOD DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2280 (isolation #124) » Sat May 26, 2012 12:41 pm

In post 2279, DeasVail wrote:And also, I see what you mean, but I don't think it's nearly as conclusively scummy as you think it is.

Yes, well. It's also Junpei's slot. That's all anyone needs.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2300 (isolation #125) » Sun May 27, 2012 2:12 am

Did Maxwell just try and save the claimed scum from dying today?

You can die too. Who did you replace, Maxwell?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2303 (isolation #126) » Sun May 27, 2012 3:35 am

Holy Fuck I'm not doing this deadline lynch bullshit again.

Junpei was scum.

Fallman CLAIMED SCUM IN HIS FIRST POST. THAT POST ONLY HAS SCUM MOTIVATION. SURVIVALISM IS A SCUM MOTIVATED PLAY.

HE DIDN'T SAY "LET ME SCUM HUNT". HE EXPLICTLY SAID HE WOULDN'T!

WE ARE LYNCHING FALLMAN TODAY. I WON'T LET SCUM DERAIL THIS LYNCH!

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2310 (isolation #127) » Sun May 27, 2012 9:08 am

In post 2308, Benmage wrote:
In post 2303, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Holy Fuck I'm not doing this deadline lynch bullshit again.

Junpei was scum.

Fallman CLAIMED SCUM IN HIS FIRST POST. THAT POST ONLY HAS SCUM MOTIVATION. SURVIVALISM IS A SCUM MOTIVATED PLAY.

HE DIDN'T SAY "LET ME SCUM HUNT". HE EXPLICTLY SAID HE WOULDN'T!

WE ARE LYNCHING FALLMAN TODAY. I WON'T LET SCUM DERAIL THIS LYNCH!

When he flips town, I'd like to lynch LLD.

unvote vote Fallman

I WILL NOT LET BENMAGE'S TERRIBLE PLAY DISTRACT ME FROM THIS SCUM LYNCH.

NONONONONONONONO.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2335 (isolation #128) » Mon May 28, 2012 5:47 am

In post 2333, Nero Cain wrote:YES!!!! Best post by kdowns EVER!!!

Too many scummy ass lurkers in this game. Nothing really new is coming out. I still think FG is todays best lynch but I might have to join the fallaman lynch just to end the day.

Thoughts on Maxwell?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2368 (isolation #129) » Tue May 29, 2012 1:55 pm

In post 2363, Benmage wrote:Fakegod, Maxwell, or Hezz for scum.

But lets lynch the VT, so LLD can sit in the corner and follow.

Hez is town.

I really haven't seen much in FakeGod, so I'd like to know why he's scum.

Maxwell is scum.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2370 (isolation #130) » Tue May 29, 2012 5:59 pm

In post 2369, Nero Cain wrote:you should just iso FG. He's active lurking like a pro. His list of reads was terrible mainly b/c I don't know what they are (he did them in LOTR characters; this to me seems like scum trying to be sneaky. I don't see any town motivation there) AND he's ignoring all sorts of questions.

psyche is scum too.

So basically I should stop being lazy?

Alright fine.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3298 (isolation #131) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:35 pm

This game should have been called a draw.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3303 (isolation #132) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:44 am

In a game...

Where Andrew obviously cheated (if he had all these scumreads, why did he wait until after he shot me to advocate ANY of them? How could he be so sure that would earn him the necessary town cred? Hmmmmm......)

Where there were a lot worse people than Grey (See: RedFF, Junpei)

You're going to harp.... Over that.

Right!

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3326 (isolation #133) » Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:23 am

Because ISP sharing doesn't 100% confirm cheating.

But considering the facts, there's that 0.01% chance he isn't that is saving him.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”