Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:25 am

Post by Tazaro »

In post 899, ProHawk wrote:
In post 898, Tazaro wrote:
In post 897, Tazaro wrote:
In post 828, malpascp wrote:Ok then, Taz is actually definitively confirmed town? 100%? No godfathers and other shit? Even considering that this game has fucking millers? hum sounds about right

You are implying that Rob13 happened to investigate the godfather on his first try.
No.

Okay, you are implying it as a POSSIBILITY.
If both millers would inevitably die, though, I still think BC should die first.

Are you having a conversation with yourself?

Next time I can use ebwop or something
Show
Maybe Subservience to Protocol isn't tantamount to Solution to Problem ...
"A little bit of yourself goes a long way"
Blue paint strokes of sadness that leave a trace of meaningfulness
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
After getting your pound of flesh?
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:43 am

Post by Rob14 »

Any thoughts on Taz as investigation-immune SK? Thought I'd throw it out there. He admittedly killed Zab.

Also, @Taz, I have a town x999999 read on drmy because of his reads, his play style, his tone, everything. Not saying he definitely couldn't be scum, but I know that I won't see any scum-tells in his ISO because I'm biased too much already towards thinking he's extremely town. If someone else that thinks he's scum wants to ISO him, go for it.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:50 am

Post by Darthe »

^. Without meta I have the same read on drmy. Cherry and BC still interest me.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:05 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 495, Demon Core wrote:I'm now hating mal's miller claim. I'm wary of
any
miller claim (scum just make themselves cop immune for no reason), but if I got a miller role PM and someone else claimed miller, it would take a lot of convincing for me to not park my vote on that person.

Short and sweet reads (will "elaborate" on request for a specific one)

town: AP,
rofl
rob13
, darthe,
prohawk
zab
(),
CKD
(yes, I flip-flopped)
???: Cheery dog (more on this one later),
BC
(actual play made me change my mind; still hate the miller claim)
scum:
Tazaro
(talk about someone making WTF votes and then disappearing),
malp

Withholding my vote for very, very good reason. If anyone hammers before the next vote count, I will rage.

Did an ISO of Demon and Zab. Less informative than I would have liked, but Demon's "reads" list should be compared against current claims.

First, this is from memory, so feel free to make corrections while not being an ass about it.

Rob, CKD- 2 shot JOATs
Taz- Vig
BC, malp- millers

Blue are claim based, and bolded are personal reads.

This is the VC when Demon made his list.
In post 506, 4nxi3ty wrote:
AngryPidgeon
(1) - zabriel
zabriel
(3) - Dathe,
ProHawk
Tazaro

Rob13
(1) - PeregrineV
DemonCore
(6) -
Rob13
, AngryPidgeon,
curiouskarmadog
, Cheery Dog,
roflcopter
, drmyshotgun
drmyshotgun
(1) -
BloodCovenant

Not Voting
(5) -
malpascp
, Josh Lyman, Paid Pyro, scooby,
DemonCore

So I think Demon's list was more for an attempt at getting those he called town to unvote him.
He maybe took a risk calling Taz scum when he could still move his vote, maybe thinking Taz wouldn't vote him.
As to Malp, he hasn't/hadn't voted all game. This may have been a buss listing in case he lived.
Otherwise, he totally skipped some people like me, JOsh, Paid/PM, scooby, and drmy.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:19 am

Post by Tazaro »

I would find it odd if Demon Core WEREN'T bussed himself by someone on that wagon.
Show
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:26 am

Post by roflcopter »

In post 901, Rob14 wrote:Any thoughts on Taz as investigation-immune SK? Thought I'd throw it out there. He admittedly killed Zab.

this is such an insignificant possibility we should not worry ourselves with it unless an unexplained kill appears after you have used your one shot and taz has used his remaining one shot
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:32 am

Post by Tazaro »

In post 903, PeregrineV wrote:
any
miller claim (scum just make themselves cop immune for no reason), but if I got a miller role PM and someone else claimed miller, it would take a lot of convincing for me to not park my vote on that person.

rofl
rob13
, darthe,
prohawk
zab
(),
CKD
(yes, I flip-flopped)

What do you think is the significance of the fact that Demon Core said he flip-flopped on CKD?
Show
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:39 am

Post by Tazaro »

In post 905, roflcopter wrote:
In post 901, Rob14 wrote:Any thoughts on Taz as investigation-immune SK? Thought I'd throw it out there. He admittedly killed Zab.

this is such an insignificant possibility we should not worry ourselves with it unless an unexplained kill appears after you have used your one shot and taz has used his remaining one shot

If mafia doesn't think I am merely who I say I am, they definitely would go after me ASAP
Show
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:42 am

Post by Rob14 »

In post 906, Tazaro wrote:
any

rofl
rob13
, darthe,
prohawk
zab
(),
CKD
(yes, I flip-flopped)

What do you think is the significance of the fact that Demon Core said he flip-flopped on CKD?

I maintain, as I have from the start, that CKD and DC are on the same scum team. ISO together for great lolz.

The significance of the flip-flop is that he realized CKD was bussing him and tried to build up CKD's town cred more when possible. His interactions with CKD in the early game are also suspicious.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:50 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 360, 4nxi3ty wrote:
AngryPidgeon
(2) - zabriel, curiouskarmadog
zabriel
(4)
- ProHawk, roflcopter, Dathe, Tazaro
Rob13
(1) - PeregrineV
DemonCore
(1) - Rob13
malpascp
(2) - Cheery Dog, drmyshotgun
Darthe
(2) - AngryPidgeon, BloodCovenant

Not Voting
(6) - malpascp, Josh Lyman, PMysterious, scooby, DemonCore

BloodCovenant V/LA til monday morning.
curiouskarmadog V/LA til sunday.

prodding ProHawk, zabriel, PMysterious.

With 17 alive it takes 9 to lynch.
Deadline: (expired on 2012-10-23 15:08:03)

In post 383, Cheery Dog wrote:I just looked from Demon Core's ISO, and holy shit. How did I manage to miss some of that while reading the game. I may have to read some other ISOs as well.

UNVOTE: malp
VOTE: Demon Core

In post 384, drmyshotgun wrote:VOTE: Demon

In post 387, Cheery Dog wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: drmyshotgun

In post 394, AngryPidgeon wrote:Cheery, I want you to take a step back and seriously ask yourself "Would drmyshotgun openly admit to wanting lots of people dead if he were scum?" Think about it. Acknowledge your completion of this task by voting for someone that isn't town.

This Drmyshotgun VS CheeryDog argument ends now

UNVOTE: Obvscum
VOTE: Demoncore

In post 407, 4nxi3ty wrote:
AngryPidgeon
zabriel
(4)
Rob13
(1) - PeregrineV
DemonCore
(3) - Rob13, drmyshotgun, AngryPidgeon
Darthe
(1) - BloodCovenant
drmyshotgun
(1) - Cheery Dog

Not Voting
(5) - malpascp, Josh Lyman, PMysterious, scooby, DemonCore

replacing PMysterious.

prodding Darthe, roflcopter, and PeregrineV.

In post 425, 4nxi3ty wrote:
AngryPidgeon
zabriel
(4)
Rob13
(1) - PeregrineV
DemonCore
(3) - Rob13, drmyshotgun, AngryPidgeon
Darthe
(1) - BloodCovenant
drmyshotgun
(1) - Cheery Dog

Not Voting

prodding DemonCore

In post 429, curiouskarmadog wrote:Okay back at it. Typing as I go. Starting top of page 12.

In post 275, Rob14 wrote:
Unvote
Vote: DemonCore

He's scum. Look at his ISO #6 (wasn't voting during that period due to needing to look at BC's meta, which I specifically stated in-thread).

ISO #9 asks for a quick-lynch based on only a miller claim without looking at gameplay. States he prefers BC to lynch, but doesn't really care which. That's scummy as hell. Town would care about picking the right one if they wanted to lynch one based on the idea that two millers is impossible. Demon clearly doesn't.

When he was shown that two millers can exist (therefore destroying his argument or quick-lynch), he backtracks in ISO #11 and then disappears. Seems likely that he realized he just drew some attention to himself with the disproved logic behind hid quick-lynch attempt and tried to hide for a bit so people wouldn't look into his posts much.

This is a pretty decent case. ISO 6 is not a reason (looks like padding), but ISO 9 is scummy. I understand wanting to lynch BC, the dude was/is coming off scummy, but after the AP he is town town town….is just giving me the vibe that BC IS town. Also, the crap about AP and myself cluttering the thread. That is crap there is a ton of information during that exchange. I don’t think ANYONE should dismiss (or forget) about what occurred there. what in our exchange was clutter?

I checked, after his post here, we WAS posting in other threads…he could have been backing off

In post 276, drmyshotgun wrote:Rob is Town. I still think both Millers should disappear from the Town before Lylo and lynch them on-site should they survive till Lylo. But I feel better about BC being Town now that I have kind-of caught up.
Hopefully PMysterious gets replaced as well and stuff.

Rob is town, even after throwing the scum finger at DC for the same thing you have been going on about since joining?

In post 284, PMysterious wrote:Holy crap. So much stuff to read. Well, re-reading now.

if I had money to bet, this slot is town (vanilla?).

In post 287, malpascp wrote:BITCHES

If I flip town, then it means that BC claimed miller when another one existed, and I think it would be too much of a coincidence for scum to claim exactly that when another miller existed. Not that hard to understand. In my point of view, BC is confirmed town.

I dont understand this. EDIT rob addressed in next post. EDIT: not the in the below post

In post 296, Rob14 wrote:If AP is scum, he's bussing very, very hard. He was the first to draw real attention to Demon and CKD, and they are both, at best, likely scum (with Demon being a clear ObvScum imo).
I don't see that making sense if he's scum. If Demon or CKD flip town, then I would re-ISO AP.

noted:
In post 381, drmyshotgun wrote:Angry was scummy due to his reaction to Malpa.
But then, I feel much better about him now as he must be feeling better about me.

Want Malpa blood.

drmy is town.

In post 426, zabriel wrote:Tazaro's laconic replies are a bit abrasive, but I generally find that this is a town playstyle. Out of the whole Rob/Rofl thing, I do have bit of a stronger town read on Rob. I'm feeling kind of null-scum on Rofl.

what about my "exchange" with AP? One of us scum the other not? Town against town hate? Or bussing each other?

So it appears that DC is the counter to zab

To rob’s point about DC not being in the thread…he has posted 3 additional times after saying he was busy (on sat)..seems to me the more pressure he is under the more is disappears.

Unvote, vote DemonCore

unless of course we can get a fucking wagon on AP….this would make me happy.

In post 447, Cheery Dog wrote:UNVOTE:

back to this vote, it has a much better chance than drmy for flipping scum.

I'm not seeing CKD as scum but the rest of Rob's list looks quite possible to me.

In post 453, ProHawk wrote:Sounds like a good plan to me.

UNVOTE:

In post 454, roflcopter wrote:fuuuh all right fine but i want my zabriel lynch tomorrow, and i demand the millers be sorted out no later than day three

unvote, vote: demon core

In post 456, BloodCovenent wrote:
In post 379, curiouskarmadog wrote:
As of page 9, still a lot of miller talk. At this point I don’t think (malp) was fake claiming. Lets say we lynch BC and he really flips a miller. All eyes are on malp. I understand drmy’s stances and agree somewhat, but I don’t think the second miller claim is coming from scum. if we DO have two millers in the game scum is weakened, are we have other power roles. BC on the other hand is scummy….but as a mentioned before, the AP was going on and on and on about him being town…I am beginning to believe that we have to fucking millers in this game…so I am not down with lynching either of them today.

Really? Really!?!?! The first miller claim is fake, and the second one isn't. that makes no fucking sense. If we have two millers in the game, how is scum weakened at all? wouldn't their team be stronger since all you bitches wan't to lynch us.

In post 337, Darthe wrote:

Btw, weaksauce sheep vote from BC (etc) is why he can't sell his credibility for a nickle to his own family.

Nice rebuttal to pressure.

-If i saw the other miller claim first, i wouldn't have claimed. just my train of thought.

In post 383, Cheery Dog wrote:I just looked from Demon Core's ISO, and holy shit. How did I manage to miss some of that while reading the game. I may have to read some other ISOs as well.

anyone can look scummy when you read them in ISO. You can always nit-pick and misinterpret shit.

In post 419, roflcopter wrote:you know what, i don't actually need to read what i missed to see whats happening here. zabriel wagon is stalled because scum don't want to bus yet. angrypidgeon should vote for him, that will bring us to critical mass and they'll have to start bussing. bloodcovenant is still the scum claiming miller. ckd needs to get his vote off of ap because you are both town and should also join the zabriel wagon.

and really, 17 pages in and there's five people not even voting? for shame.

what makes mal's claim more legitimate than mine? and how is his play better than mine?

In post 444, Darthe wrote:
In post 441, drmyshotgun wrote:
In post 415, Darthe wrote:Drmy certainly got off track fast from the last time I was here. Has your list changed entirely?? I find it amazing that I gained FoS's and have made it on scum lists for things that I haven't done more than things I have. The best that has been said is "hey, this guy's scummy" but has a single person provided a reason beyond the base "your posts are pingy"? Nope.

In any case, I could care less about the pings. Malp is somewhat pingy, I would rather him die than BC for sure. Zab is still LLL. Taz seems odd but idk him so maybe he is just an odd ass person. Pidgeon is still ruffling his feathers. When is the last time you actually contributed in a way that was helpful to the town?

I have a town read on drmy, bc, cheerydog, and rob and a null on the rest of you. CKD and Dcore are wildcard.

Why the fuck do you have Townread on me little Vader?? HMMMMMMMMMMMM???

Good for you :good:

Okay so honestly I appreciate the talking. IMO its pretty pro-town to get your thoughts out there. That said, you've been everywhere so I wanted to test the waters and your response wasnt pingy so... like I said, good for you! This is the kind of reason I have a town read on you.

weaksauce post.
+scum points.

Liking this wagon.
Unvote:
Vote: Demon core

In post 458, roflcopter wrote:and then bc comes in and scums all over this wagon, making me not like it all over again

unvote

dc claim

In post 460, roflcopter wrote:
vote: demon core

hammer it

In post 462, drmyshotgun wrote:
In post 458, roflcopter wrote:and then bc comes in and scums all over this wagon, making me not like it all over again

unvote

dc claim

This genuinely made me giggle. Good post. (no sarcasm intended, just in case)

And with players like PMysterious (still around?) in the game, I'm most certainly not comfortable with a player sitting on L-1.

P-Edit:
UNVOTE:

In post 467, drmyshotgun wrote:VOTE: Demon Core

In post 473, ProHawk wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: zabriel

No reason to call his bluff Day 1. Back to the other scum.

In post 475, BloodCovenent wrote:
In post 463, drmyshotgun wrote:DC is not getting lynched unless a CC comes up.

According to Rofl, only scum want a CC to hunt out Power roles.
In post 466, roflcopter wrote:all he's doing is trying to draw out the counterclaim because he is scum going down in flames on day one its exactly what i would do if i were in his position

Drmy is enabling a CC right? scum motive?
In post 472, drmyshotgun wrote:
In post 470, Demon Core wrote:
In post 464, roflcopter wrote:i'd rather no one cc because that is the most obvious fakeclaim i've ever seen, and he hasn't in posted in how long but he's keenly aware that he's being wagoned enough to appear from thin air while we're all online doing it? do not buy it.

You
asked me to claim in the latest post...

Scum response. Happy with lynch.
Hammer away.

Bussing from scum drmy to scum demon core. amirite ROFL?

#appealToROFL.

unvote:
Vote: Drmyshotgun

In post 504, Tazaro wrote:
In post 461, Demon Core wrote:Last time I post was on Page 6 or so
and I'm now forced to claim
?

Guess I better catch up now that my role is f@#king useless. That's what I get for trying to lay low.

I hate this damn role.

What do you mean you were TRYING to lay low? You said you were preoccupied with GRE.
And don't think that your
victim behavior
in this matter will make us think no bussing is going on
UNVOTE

In post 506, 4nxi3ty wrote:
AngryPidgeon
(1) - zabriel
zabriel
(2) - Dathe, ProHawk
Rob13
(1) - PeregrineV
DemonCore
(7)
- Rob13, AngryPidgeon, curiouskarmadog, Cheery Dog, roflcopter, drmyshotgun, Tazaro
drmyshotgun
(1) - BloodCovenant

Not Voting

Paid Pyro replaces PMysterious!

replacing scooby.

In post 514, Tazaro wrote:
UNVOTE

In post 515, Tazaro wrote:
In post 509, Tazaro wrote:
In post 508, Darthe wrote:predicted: dcore flips town, zab and prohawk are LLL and flip scum.

So, in a nutshell, you're telling us you won't hammer that person who's closest to being the lynch.

VOTE: Darthe

In post 523, Tazaro wrote:Meh, again, he should be today's lynch. Doesn't matter if he's cop.
UNVOTE

In post 532, curiouskarmadog wrote:DC claimed cop....I dont believe it.

I will take the hammer.

unvote, vote DC

so now that you are dead....DC, were you really a cop?

In post 555, 4nxi3ty wrote:
AngryPidgeon
(1) - zabriel
zabriel
(2) - Darthe, ProHawk
Rob13
(1) - PeregrineV
DemonCore
(7)
- Rob13, AngryPidgeon, Cheery Dog, roflcopter, drmyshotgun, Tazaro, curiouskarmadog
drmyshotgun
(1) - BloodCovenant

Not Voting

In post 557, Josh Lyman wrote:Let's do this.

Vote: DemonCore

In post 574, Darthe wrote:Fuck it, this can be an info lynch.

unvote vote Dcore

In post 613, 4nxi3ty wrote:
Lynched!

AngryPidgeon
(1) - zabriel
zabriel
(1) - ProHawk
Rob13
(1) - PeregrineV

DemonCore (9) - Rob13, AngryPidgeon, Cheery Dog, roflcopter, drmyshotgun, Tazaro, curiouskarmadog, Josh Lyman, Darthe

drmyshotgun
(1) - BloodCovenant

Not Voting
(4) - malpascp, Paid Pyro, The Reverend, DemonCore

The Reverend replaces scooby!

mod scene and flip won't be up until tommorow.

This is all for reference.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:56 am

Post by Tazaro »

In post 909, PeregrineV wrote:

Was Cheery Dog implying he missed something that someone else didn't miss?
Show
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:57 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 906, Tazaro wrote:
any

rofl
rob13
, darthe,
prohawk
zab
(),
CKD
(yes, I flip-flopped)

Not sure, as Demon's ISO has some CKD stuff, but not alot.

CKD was one person who making the Zab(4)-Demon(3) a Zab(4)-Demon(4) tie. Since both flipped scum, this isn't a bad thing. However, Zab was scum PR and Demon was Goon. If you are forced to bus between goon and PR, I would think you kill your goon first.

Other CKD thing was the fakehammer (532) phrasing. Asking Demon if he was the cop instead of was he town/scum. Granted it's not much, but when you ask pre-flip about someone, you generally ask if they are scum.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:01 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 910, Tazaro wrote:
In post 909, PeregrineV wrote:

Was Cheery Dog implying he missed something that someone else didn't miss?

Sounds like it. You'd have to ask him what it was.
In terms of counter wagon to Zab though, why not lynch Darthe who was at 2 votes instead of making Demon up to 2 votes? (This is assuming Darthe=town, Cheery=scum).

Conversely, as soon as Drmy joins the Demon wagon(384), Cherry votes him instead (387).
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:10 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Other final note for now is after the cop claim, various people unvote Demon. I'd expect this, and probably would have also.
So, going back to your previous vote (Prohawk-), simply unvoting (Drmy-), or not believing the claim (rofl-) are all acceptable actions.

Blood doesn't do any of that, instead he moves to drmy- with weak reasoning. He stays off the Demon wagon and it doesn't get mentioned again.

So nothing conclusive, but going in my notes.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:12 am

Post by roflcopter »

pere are you kidding? thats so conclusive it should be the final nail in blood's coffin
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:20 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 914, roflcopter wrote:pere are you kidding? thats so conclusive it should be the final nail in blood's coffin

What about Demon's and Zab's total lack of Malp push/votes?
What are the chances scum-Malp went of the reservation after scum-Blood's miller claim and did the same?
Spoiler: Scum Malp mentions
In post 135, zabriel wrote:Two miller claims. Seems legit. We should believe both of them.

Jesus. I'm going to have to put trollface on every post I make. I'm pretty sure at least one of the miller claims is completely full of shit. Honestly I thought the first Miller claim was a joke until everybody went so apeshit over it. Guy comes in and jokeclaims in first post, and then we throw shit around until something sticks and one of us is dead.

In post 149, zabriel wrote:I'd like to hear from Mal to see if he meant his Miller claim or had read the whole thing with BC.

In post 166, Demon Core wrote:Dear everyone not voting one of the claimed millers:

1) Link to game with two millers
2) A vote for BC or malp (preferably BC)

or STFU

FoS CKD and AP for obfuscating the point and cluttering the thread with stupid bullshit when we pretty much have a guaranteed scum sitting right in front of us.

In post 191, zabriel wrote:Interesting argument over the possibilities, but we still haven't heard from malpascp since his claim. I really want to hear from him more before we run to far on the miller talk.

PEdit: Seriously dr? What game was that?

In post 200, zabriel wrote:A lot of clashing thoughts currently Rob. I would like to hear more from Mala still. Dr sounds to me like he's either going to help us or hurt us badly with his suggestions. On one hand he looks like he's lining up shots. On the other, I do tend to lean toward two millers being a bit excessive.

In post 282, zabriel wrote:Ansar, that's the kind of thing you take to PM.

The basic idea behind miller claims is that they save a cop investigation. I don't mind keeping BC around, he seems sincere enough. Malp is a little bit meh, but I still want to give him a chance to post a little bit more.

In post 291, zabriel wrote:Okay, so Mal-town proves BC-town, but BC-town doesn't prove Mal-town. So basically what we've got from Mal is BC=town. Took the long way around on that one.

In post 361, zabriel wrote:Oh hey, actually here.

Malpascp's hardcore defense of BC is one of the things keeping me off Mal's wagon. Town got pretty burned on a popular policy lynch in another game I'm in, so I'm a little bit wary of charging forward on this one.

any

town: AP, rofl, rob13, darthe, prohawk, CKD (yes, I flip-flopped)
???: Cheery dog (more on this one later), BC (actual play made me change my mind; still hate the miller claim)
scum: Tazaro (talk about someone making WTF votes and then disappearing), malp

Withholding my vote for very, very good reason. If anyone hammers before the next vote count, I will rage.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:20 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

malpascp
(2) - Prohawk, AngryPidgeon
BloodCovenent
(7)
- drmyshotgun, Darthe, PeregrineV, roflcopter, Rob13, Tazaro, Cheery Dog
Darthe
(1) - Paid Pyro
AngryPidgeon
(1) - curiouskarmadog

Not Voting
(4) - BloodCovenent, malpascp, Josh Lyman, TheReverend

prodding Josh Lyman.

curiouskarmadog is V/LA til thursday.

With 15 alive it takes 8 to lynch
Deadline: (expired on 2012-11-03 14:08:28)
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:29 am

Post by roflcopter »

In post 915, PeregrineV wrote:What are the chances scum-Malp went of the reservation after scum-Blood's miller claim and did the same?

not totally outside the realm of possibility. if thats the case i imagine there's a post very early in the scum qt pregame that says "someone should claim miller in their first post." bc did it, and we know malp didn't read the thread before his claim. even if the first "miller" we kill flips scum i still want the second "miller" in this game dead long before lylo. i just think there is a much stronger case for blood-scum than malp-scum right now. blood-zabriel interactions around his miller claim and my questioning of it. blood-dc interactions around the dc wagon and his vote for, then jump off after the claim. it all points to blood-scum.
soi soi soi

Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:32 am

Post by Rob14 »

In post 917, roflcopter wrote:
In post 915, PeregrineV wrote:What are the chances scum-Malp went of the reservation after scum-Blood's miller claim and did the same?

not totally outside the realm of possibility. if thats the case i imagine there's a post very early in the scum qt pregame that says "someone should claim miller in their first post." bc did it, and we know malp didn't read the thread before his claim. even if the first "miller" we kill flips scum i still want the second "miller" in this game dead long before lylo. i just think there is a much stronger case for blood-scum than malp-scum right now. blood-zabriel interactions around his miller claim and my questioning of it. blood-dc interactions around the dc wagon and his vote for, then jump off after the claim. it all points to blood-scum.

And that's why we lynch the millers.
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:36 am

Post by Tazaro »

Now is L-1 on BC.
Show
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:46 am

Post by roflcopter »

no need to wait for a claim this time :)

someone hammer, i've seen all i need to

the "in case i'm dead tomorrow" list
definitely town / should never be lynched (no particular order) - rob, shotgun, tazaro, reverend, darthe
almost definitely town / only lynch if people further down this list are all dead (no particular order) - prohawk, cheery dog, ckd
special case / could be scum with blood - angrypidgeon
questionable content / lynch from this group next (in order from most to least likely scum imo) - josh, pyro, peregrine
the amazing "miller" duo / dead by sunrise - blood, malp
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:51 am

Post by roflcopter »

i forgot that ckd had a no target track result on prohawk so move him up to the definitely town category
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:01 am

Post by roflcopter »

and triple postin' to say the the joat claim also basically confirms ckd so he should be in the definitely town category too, leaving only cheery as almost definitely town (but don't worry, 99.9% chance all the scum are found on lower tiers of my list)
soi soi soi

PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:04 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 920, roflcopter wrote:no need to wait for a claim this time :)

someone hammer, i've seen all i need to

the "in case i'm dead tomorrow" list
definitely town / should never be lynched (no particular order) - rob, shotgun, tazaro, reverend, darthe
almost definitely town / only lynch if people further down this list are all dead (no particular order) - prohawk, cheery dog, ckd
special case / could be scum with blood - angrypidgeon
questionable content / lynch from this group next (in order from most to least likely scum imo) - josh, pyro, peregrine
the amazing "miller" duo / dead by sunrise - blood, malp

With 2 scum down, I'm pretty good with this list also.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:06 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 920, roflcopter wrote:special case / could be scum with blood - angrypidgeon

My mom always told me I was special!

Intent to hammer yadda yadda.

Is Rob Vigging Miller 2 if the first one flips scum?

Tazaro should vig from CKD/Josh/Darthe Imo.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”