Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2500 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:04 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 2497, Vifam wrote:Also you're just really condescending, I liked it better when you weren't trying to shoot questions at me every time you post.

It's because I think you're scum :igmeou:
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2501 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:05 pm

Post by Titan »

I really don't want you lynched just yet though you're one of the few things that entertaining in this game and I'll really be fucking sad if you go.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #2502 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:12 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 1030, Maenara wrote:Are Paschendale and Alsark on the same team?

Also, thank y'all so much for the spam. Was quite a lovely thing to read.

Where did Noir go? He needs to die too.

VOTE: DeasVail - Because we all know that joining the same wagon as two people you've just accused of being scum is a brilliant idea.

Seriously, though.
Noir needs to die here for some unexplained reason.
In post 1168, Maenara wrote:I warned you about the Noir, people. I warned you.

xtoph, your post was bad. Like, looking-for-arbitrary-scumslips-in-things-that-obviously-contain-none-of-such bad. That's real bad.

In other news, Deas still feels like he's trying to force a townread on himself by staging a humerously stupid (fake) townfight.

I'd say something about it being hilariously easy for scum to lurk, as per usual in large themes, but that might not go well with me having two posts on fortyseven pages. Oh, woops, dearie me, I guess I said it anyway. So, yeah, let's have all us inactives vote for the prominent stupid people, as opposed to the silent stupid people.

But not Taz. Because really, let's give him a chance to get lynched due to his own messes as opposed to those of Pasch.

For now, let's kill Plastic-DeasVail.
and this unexplained reason was apparently a warning about Noir.
Then we have accusing self of lurking after she had just replaced in.
In post 1308, Maenara wrote:UNVOTE: DeasVail

Was mostly bullshit reasoning anyhow. I just needed a convenient scapegoat on whom to focus my attention while I tried to get in after skipping most of what was before I replaced in.

Now then. Satisfied with DV; enough are vouching for his meta ATM that I'd be willing to let him live even if I had a decent scumread on him, which I don't. Wanted a link between Alsark and Pasch, but with both replacing out, I'm finding that hypothetical too pathetic for me to want it to be true. Got lots of townreads, but those are mainly the obvious ones. Don't like Phil, but think it might just be his usual style seeming forced to me - Can anyone vouch for him not deviating notably from the usual?

I do want Pasch/Taz to be scum, in spite of the guarantee from Nacho, who I got as strong town after his vigorous defense of DV earlier, and I'd be willing to default on a Taz lynch as matters are. Still, want to look at other options too. Noir needs to be vigged or otherwise killed, Vifam is not on my town-list due to his not provoking enough controversy, Buldermar is too controversial to not be a town-read at the moment, and what the seven hells is ActionDan doing? Like, literally. I'd like a description thereof.

VOTE: ActionDan

First post said that all the spam had been lovely to read, this post says she hadn't read it. Her vote of Deas had two posts of reasoning, and since practially everyone was now calling him town.
Still says Noir should be killed, yet hasn't given a reason for it yet, nor a vote in his direction. Calls Pasch/Taz scum and then goes and votes in a direction that hadn't seen any votes there yet. With Noir being a scumread that lasted past the bullshit reasoning, wouldn't he be the better person to start a new wagon on?

In post 1456, Maenara wrote:Realized I was deliberately trying to look town yesterday, which was stupid as hell. Will try to be less useless.

Alsark was acting real weird before he replaced out, and Pasch's actions could quite easily be construed as a bad attempt to distance. Alsark was also on DV's wagon, which is another point not in his favour (And yes, so was I, but I had to check.) Zdenek has said nothing, so there's nothing further to work with yet. I don't see him on the same team as Pandorica, though, seeing as they both made bullshit claims at about the same time, which would be a bit odd for scum.

xtopherusD has an incredible busywork-to-stancetaking ratio, and not in a good way. I'm particularly drawn to the post Epic pointed out, wherein he wanted the day to end with about two weeks to deadline.

Yeah, I can get behind pressuring him.

VOTE: xtopherusD

Also, hello to you too, S&R. My defense: Yes, I was useless.

That top line.... (and the bottom one too for that matter)

In post 1534, Maenara wrote:Minor point, but the Noir comment was supposed to be a SBaHJ reference.

As for the rest, meh. Will care about what isn't about me tomorrow.

I didn't see any caring about others (or anything for that matter) in the tomorrow after this post.

In post 1702, Maenara wrote:Meeh, xtoph seems okay now, I guess. Reaction hasn't been bad, and mostly in line with his prior style, so is all good.

For now, I'm willing to go for someone who has absolutely failed to play as well as he can, and has instead gone for stating the obvious and voting for either the most popular wagons, or wagons that don't make sense at all. Yes, there's a chance that he might be doing this as town, but if that's the case, it's about time he shows us that.

VOTE: AurorusVox

Didn't you have a problem with xtoph's style before? I'm sure that was the reason you were suspecting him, and now it's the reason that he is clear?

In post 1968, Maenara wrote:Readjusting previous statement. Have read, will comment thoughtfully when thinkpan functioning properly once more.

Will comment non-thoughtfully now.

Yes, Malpa is likely to be scum. No, I won't vote for him right now, because I'm tired as hell and I'll probably accidentally hammer him or something. Call me in the morning. I don't get why AV is being ignored. He's scummier than GNR, damnit, and he's just... Bleh. Ne'er mind; I suspect that 'less he says something, he'll get what he deserves eventually. Some of the more active people seem town, some seem more doubtful. Not going to spend time trying to lynch those today. We can use them to find their rivals, first. Hooray for multiball. Let's spend today focusing down those who are both useless and scummy. Like, I guess, Malp.

Yep. Iiii'll just say something more tomorrow something.

This is almost the same stance your with your Pasch/Taz suspicion yesterday.

In post 2470, Maenara wrote:Well. Things have happened, evidently.

I read them, too. I'm so proud of myself.

I'm not entirely satisfied with some of the reasons for joining the AV wagon, but I am entirely satisfied with it being as popular as it suddenly is. I am no longer as convinced by his scumminess as I was, but my conviction is still strong enough, especially combined with the plethora of info from his flip, that I still advocate his death.

Also, AD, get over yourself, or explain why I need to die.

I don't see how these two points work together, as far as I can tell - being happy with how popular it is means you are happy for the reasons as to why it exists, yet you're apparently not satisfied with some of these reasons.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2503 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:34 pm

Post by ActionDan »

congrats on your british scum victory tammy.

Now I'm sure SAD is having fun with Vifam but you know besides BT and S&R who are town for life, you, Mehdi, and Vifam are next tier which is pretty high, so it'd be fun not to spam.

I'm going to let AV alone for 2 secs so he can make a serious post. His act's up. He doesn't have to pretend to be crap anymore. I'll be judging his next post to see what he actually gives a shit about.

Cheery Dog post^ there reads like a laundry list but this part wasn't too bad:

Still says Noir should be killed, yet hasn't given a reason for it yet, nor a vote in his direction. Calls Pasch/Taz scum and then goes and votes in a direction that hadn't seen any votes there yet. With Noir being a scumread that lasted past the bullshit reasoning, wouldn't he be the better person to start a new wagon on?

Maenara, thoughts on the wagons that aren't AV's.
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2504 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:39 pm

Post by Titan »

I actually rather enjoyed Cheery's post and it shows him trying.
BroodKingEXE
BroodKingEXE
Goon
BroodKingEXE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2505 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:05 pm

Post by BroodKingEXE »

In post 2485, malpascp wrote:People saying that claiming JK is scummy should just vote themselves and shut up for the rest of the game.

I just skimmed the last 10 pages, and still don't know if Mehdi is shooting me tonight.

I'm wondering why didn't anyone made some detailed ISOs on Cheery and AV, but I'll do it myself tomorrow.

Your V/LA is over. How can you not see what Medhi was trying to plan? Guys, we need to lynch this guy for not even considering this plan. I'm not even going to consider lynching Avox until I know this scum is going to die.
A message to all scum: Dead or alive, you're coming with me! But mostly dead :p
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2506 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:38 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 2468, ActionDan wrote:DeasV while you're around could you care to tell everyone what you're thinking in your foxbrain

I think we need to kill the other fox.

Seriously though, why isn't there a wagon on him?

I don't want malp lynched. The Avox wagon isn't completely terrible but I don't really want him lynched either. I'm still against a Cheery Dog wagon as well.

A Maenara wagon still seems fine to me actually. I may get on it.
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2507 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:09 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 2503, ActionDan wrote:congrats on your british scum victory tammy.

Thank you!!!

I'll get to this game tomorrow.
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2508 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:37 pm

Post by buldermar »

In post 2451, BT wrote:

Pick a wagon. I don't remember anything from you that isn't Cheery-related.
I'm sorry about your poor memory and I'm on the wagon I want to be on.
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2509 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:43 pm

Post by buldermar »

In post 2493, Titan wrote:
In post 2491, Vifam wrote:I'm literally trying to strongarm some lynches here I think I deserve the right to post some fluff when I feel like it, god damm it
You have literally been pushing like any wagon that gains some wheels?

Except Cheery.
No, not "literally" but "figuratively".
BT
BT
Goon
BT
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2510 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:15 pm

Post by BT »

In post 2470, Maenara wrote:I'm not entirely satisfied with some of the reasons for joining the AV wagon, but I am entirely satisfied with it being as popular as it suddenly is. I am no longer as convinced by his scumminess as I was, but my conviction is still strong enough, especially combined with the plethora of info from his flip, that I still advocate his death.

Terrible.

In post 2475, Maenara wrote:That said, you are ignoring Medhi. Is he not one of the more suspicious people on this wagon?

So fucking terrible.

In post 2481, Mehdi2277 wrote:I can shoot you [Maenara].

PLEASE DO

Alternatively if the Malp wagon really isn't happening we can lynch the next scum who is this dude.

Oh nevermind Suddenly Only Sane Townie Cheery Dog is on the case. Townread detected.

The case could use some work though. Let me see if I can manage to whip something more sheep-friendly.

In post 2503, ActionDan wrote:you [Titan], Mehdi, and Vifam are next tier which is pretty high, so it'd be fun not to spam.

Agree on this.

I guess I find Broodking's tunneling scummy but there are better things to go off of than this.

Buldermar can you please cooperate when people ask you questions?
BT
BT
Goon
BT
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2511 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:16 pm

Post by BT »

Right.

UNVOTE: Malp
VOTE: Maenara
Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2512 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:15 am

Post by Maenara »

Fine with Mehdi now. Needed that last bit, though.

In post 2503, ActionDan wrote:Cheery Dog post^ there reads like a laundry list but this part wasn't too bad:

Naw, 'cause Noir was one of those annoying people you can't get a thing on. I wanted to use my D1 to actually get a few reads down, rather than just poking at Noir, which would be totally useless. I mostly wanted him dead 'cause he was acting like a jackass. As for Pasch/Taz... Eh, again, it was a good wagon, but I wanted to spend more time getting reads. Adding another vote to the Pasch/Taz wagon would just end the day all that sooner.

In post 2503, ActionDan wrote:Maenara, thoughts on the wagons that aren't AV's.

Malp: Acting way too much like a Taz/Noir hybrid for me to not have a scumread on him, so I'm not opposed to the wagon. If it does end up getting lynched, feel free to count me as 'On the wagon' if it gets lynched.

Cheery: Eeeh, can't read him. Him voting for me just makes it harder.

S&R: Stupid wagon.

Zdenek: I don't like him, and I wouldn't mind him getting subjected to pressure, but today is not the day.

Vifam: What is this I don't even.
Now she's in purple, now she's the turtle~

"I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it."
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2513 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:45 am

Post by buldermar »

In post 2510, BT wrote:Buldermar can you please cooperate when people ask you questions?
Yes, possibly. What questions?
Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2514 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:53 am

Post by Maenara »

Also, Mehdi, my problem
was
with the timing of your claim, combined with your way of asking questions. It seemed as if you were trying to constantly readjust your demeanor to fit people's wants, by getting their reads and getting all cozy with them.
Now she's in purple, now she's the turtle~

"I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it."
BT
BT
Goon
BT
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2515 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:27 am

Post by BT »

In post 2513, buldermar wrote:
In post 2510, BT wrote:Buldermar can you please cooperate when people ask you questions?

I've mentioned that I don't recall your take on the other wagons. (Malp, AVox, Maenara) Can you state them clearly?
Sanjay
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2516 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:33 am

Post by Sanjay »

In post 2460, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 2445, Sanjay wrote:I'd like to wait for malp to get back more actively. I feel like his curmugeonly attitude he's recently affected seems pretty non-specific for scumminess. It seems like a pretty natural development of him not having enough time. The whole "How are you posting if you are V/LA" stuff is bogus and super non-specific.

Let him come back and say some shit.

DO NOT make excuses for - I'd say lurkerscum, but malcasp is much worse than that.

Read Ladies' Night mafia; check how many excuses for not participating the scum brought up everyday. In fact I pushed a Day-1 scumlynch the second one of the scums said they couldn't participate fully because of some lame reason about their "computer nook," then she melted down under pressure. Another scum used RL excuses (a murdered relative, of all things, but that's Amrun, she exploits sad, sob RL excuses every time she's scum) to shirk responsibilities. Neither scum asked for replacement, mind you. Just excuses to beat the town to the punch when the town inevitably notice their suckage and lack of participation.

And are you playing some sort of game where you go against everyone's opinion for scum reasons, or are you just that bad at the game?

I'm muuuch less excited about a malp lynch inherently, less convinced dude is scum, and I feel like hearing him talk some more in this situation will give me a good chance to read him.

Very excited about his upcoming and promised ISOs of Cheery and AV.
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2517 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:57 am

Post by buldermar »

In post 2515, BT wrote:
In post 2513, buldermar wrote:

I've mentioned that I don't recall your take on the other wagons. (Malp, AVox, Maenara) Can you state them clearly?
Lynching a claimed power role that will likely not make it to LyLo anyway and could potentially be confirmed/disconfirmed by virtue of flips of other scum and elimination of possible scum power role permutation is a fundamental mistake. Of the three, the Malp wagon is by far the worst. The AVox and Maenara wagons seems more diffuse with respect to reasons for the votes.
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2518 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:51 am

Post by Porfervor »

I don't understand the logic behind jumping off Malpa. The Aurous wagon wasn't really my fancy either and now we have this convoluted mess of voting. Can someone tell me why they got off Malpa in the first goddamn place? Zeta? He was your huge defining case and you suddenly get off of him too. I'm troubled by this and I'm troubled more when Mehdi presents an option, people just sheepily go along with it. Both me and my head still agree Malpa should be the lynch today as we're wasting a phase if he isn't lynched. You really think scum is going to kill him? No, Mapla's play isn't worth shit and I don't see scum even wasting their breath on him if he's even town, they'd rather put him on the backburner if anything.

Cheery Dog wagon can happen later, get your ass back on Malpa.

Zeta, explain to me why your priorities changed by the time you read this.
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2519 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:57 am

Post by Porfervor »

Maenera wagon isn't worth shit either.
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2520 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:59 am

Post by Porfervor »

In post 2485, malpascp wrote:People saying that claiming JK is scummy should just vote themselves and shut up for the rest of the game.

I just skimmed the last 10 pages, and still don't know if Mehdi is shooting me tonight.

I'm wondering why didn't anyone made some detailed ISOs on Cheery and AV, but I'll do it myself tomorrow.

You better commit to what you're saying. I don't get how you're ignoring everything and skimming yet still claiming you can't out a few reads. That's what I'd like most out of you, not what you're doing right now.
Shrimp85
Shrimp85
Goon
Shrimp85
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2521 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:19 am

Post by Shrimp85 »

I'm not scum, I promise.

I'm sorry guys, this game is really too big for me, I wanted to help out, but it's just waaaay too much work.
I have a job AND I'm doing home study's.
SORRY T_T
@MOD can you please replace me, this game is really too much for me.
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2522 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:58 am

Post by Sunshine and Rainbows »

this is a prod dodge
because i just got back
and have slept for 1 hour maybe when I get back I will wonder what is going on
I feel like there are at least three different claims I'm missing. Despite that I don't really like his posts still I agree with the people saying malp shouldn't be lynched and why. I'm also getting the impression AVox might not be a good wagon from what people are saying. I don't think there's been a votecount in the last day, I have no idea what's viable this late in the day right now.

Also the things Maenara said in their last post are how I feel about the wagons so that makes me a little depressed that they might not be the obvscum I thought they were. Maybe they'll loop back over to supar scummy later. Today feels quite scattered and it's hard to pick out the good wagons from the QUICKLYNCH NAO GO GO GO wagons.

In post 2505, BroodKingEXE wrote:

Your V/LA is over. How can you not see what Medhi was trying to plan? Guys, we need to lynch this guy for not even considering this plan. I'm not even going to consider lynching Avox until I know this scum is going to die.

I skipped this post at least four times while trying to find it again because it's so easy to glaze over this dood. I've yelled at this guy at least four times by now but this blows my top because it is the scummiest piece of shit thing I have read lately. His words are 'I don't know if I'm being shot tonight' which sounds like he doesn't know if this 'plan' is being put into action or not. Your response is OMG HE'S NOT EVEN CONSIDERING ~*~THE PLAN~*~ LYNCH LYNCH LYNCH GO GO GO. I especially like your 'cmon gais LET'S GET'EM' attitude like you're trying to cajole people onto the wagon instead of explaining why a guy just off V/LA who skimmed some pages would have been able to understand a plan that, for the record I don't get either but sounds pretty stupid. It wouldn't even be scummy if he did disagree with ~*~The Plan~*~ but you're putting words in his mouth like he's acting up in DEFIANCE. Also no one asked who you wanted to die so don't know why you think your ideas matter!

..I guess this isn't very prod dodgey after all.
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2523 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:58 pm

Post by Vifam »

In post 2498, Titan wrote:
In post 2496, Vifam wrote:I'm trying my best to get Avox lynched and you're voting him, I don't see why we have to argue with each other. :x

It really doesn't seem that way though.

It seems more like you're giving a soft push here or there to a leading wagon to show that you're putting some effort in.

Uh, well what do you suppose I do? Half of the people are saying Avox is town without giving ANY explanation, so it's not like I can get in some type of heavy debate, and the other wagons are Cheery and Malp, I don't neccesarilly have an issue with regressing back to Malp, and I don't like the Cheery Wagon so what do you want me to do?????? Help me out
ok
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2524 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:59 pm

Post by Vifam »

So is it unanimous were not doing Medhi's plan cuz in all honesty I haven't been following a damm thing about it
ok

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”