Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #6500 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:36 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Testing Vifam's doc is stupid because scum can fuck with it and make Vifam look shitty. It confirms Vifam as much as it would confirm Vifam if Mehdi flipped SK (in other words, not at all).

In post 6492, Mehdi2277 wrote:The moderators specifically said they wouldn't answer to whether there's a mistake in thread unless clearing a bp is a better idea.

It would surprise me if anyone actually believed the moderators thought they were supposed to confirm Damara Megido as town to Gamzee as opposed to Kurloz. It would surprise me very, very much.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6501 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:43 am

Post by Mehdi2277 »

Well enjoy being surprised. As for the sk theory that has the obvious problem of why protect mae which answers resort to strange things.
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6502 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:43 am

Post by Mehdi2277 »

And how would scum mess with vifam's doc? The only pr they likely have left is a limited rb that is likely used up.
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6503 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:44 am

Post by Mehdi2277 »

And how would I as sk give mae a safe claim?
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6504 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:47 am

Post by Mehdi2277 »

Lastly it's only an fu kill if I'm not town which you're mostly arguing old theories that have been stated to have problems already so the counter doesn't really change. There are 0 bps alive besides me so that also doesn't work as an excuse that my kills only touch certain people. There is likely 0 rbs alive by nature of the most likely way this set up can work. In fact I've pretty much allowed every kill except mae as long as it makes sense.
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6505 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:53 am

Post by Sunshine and Rainbows »

VOTE: Mehdi
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #6506 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:00 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 6501, Mehdi2277 wrote:Well enjoy being surprised. As for the sk theory that has the obvious problem of why protect mae which answers resort to strange things.

why protect mae?
hey! there's a reason!
if that's your only defense, then it's a little... underwhelming. I don't really trust WIFOM that much, sorry.

In post 6502, Mehdi2277 wrote:And how would scum mess with vifam's doc? The only pr they likely have left is a limited rb that is likely used up.

How many shots would you give the roleblocker? You can give a range, if you'd like.

In post 6503, Mehdi2277 wrote:And how would I as sk give mae a safe claim?

by giving her...
your own! and claiming your actual role of gamzee!
MY GOD WHO WOULD DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT
i'll explain my SK theory more thoroughly if people need it, but the strongest point is that you claimed you knew a player was town and that player's rolename was Damara Megido. The player's actual role name is Kurloz, which would make a hell of a lot more sense if you actually claimed that, meaning that I seriously doubt it was a mod error, especially since you're supposedly an INFORMED BULLETPROOF VIGILANTE TOWNIE, which is a bit much to take in.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6507 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:01 am

Post by Sunshine and Rainbows »

mehdi's only defenses the entire game have been wifom rage whenever anybody doubts he's town vig and it's not really worth arguing with him anymore
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her/hers

Post Post #6508 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:04 am

Post by DeltaWave »

In post 6499, DeasVail wrote:
In post 6436, DeltaWave wrote:DV are you town or scum? Be honest.

Er....

Be honest, I'll know if you're lying. Just tell me.

Also this sounds like a stupid question but frankly I'm getting confused with the length of this game. Medhi what's your exact role name?
When there's trouble, you call DW.

"For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect."
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #6509 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:07 am

Post by DeasVail »

In post 6508, DeltaWave wrote:Be honest, I'll know if you're lying. Just tell me.

Ok, I'm scum.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #6510 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:07 am

Post by DeasVail »

Am I lying?
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6511 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:08 am

Post by Mehdi2277 »

In post 6506, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 6501, Mehdi2277 wrote:Well enjoy being surprised. As for the sk theory that has the obvious problem of why protect mae which answers resort to strange things.

why protect mae?
hey! there's a reason!
if that's your only defense, then it's a little... underwhelming. I don't really trust WIFOM that much, sorry.

In post 6502, Mehdi2277 wrote:And how would scum mess with vifam's doc? The only pr they likely have left is a limited rb that is likely used up.

How many shots would you give the roleblocker? You can give a range, if you'd like.

In post 6503, Mehdi2277 wrote:And how would I as sk give mae a safe claim?

by giving her...
your own! and claiming your actual role of gamzee!
MY GOD WHO WOULD DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT
i'll explain my SK theory more thoroughly if people need it, but the strongest point is that you claimed you knew a player was town and that player's rolename was Damara Megido. The player's actual role name is Kurloz, which would make a hell of a lot more sense if you actually claimed that, meaning that I seriously doubt it was a mod error, especially since you're supposedly an INFORMED BULLETPROOF VIGILANTE TOWNIE, which is a bit much to take in.

Yeah it's the main reason since it pretty much goes against sk being independent and it's not just defend but say she's confirmed town to me.

1 considering the other team had a 1 shot and green already has a lot of power.

So why would I fake claim damara and cause an obvious problem if I knew that wasn't the case? I don't care if it's a wifom argument, but it's still arguable and considering it's the main portion of the argument for me as a SK yes I will argue it.

Aradia Megido and the role is just unstoppable vig (yes the role name doesn't refer to the clear part).
BT
BT
Goon
BT
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6512 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:16 am

Post by BT »

Nacho, I don't think there's much scum can do at this point to mess up the shots. And the shots have been pro-town, so I'm still thinking it's best to use them.
BT
BT
Goon
BT
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6513 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:17 am

Post by BT »

In post 6441, Nachomamma8 wrote:There is likely another black scum left. There was no reason for Sanjay to quickhammer unless his aim was to kill the powerrole that black scum had been trying to kill for his partner. This also makes Vifam essentially confirmed town.

In post 6490, BT wrote:
Nacho I don't get the Vifam-cleared part?
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6514 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:24 am

Post by Mehdi2277 »

Oh and continuing on the 1 every other x shot power in this game has been 1 shot.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #6515 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:07 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 6512, BT wrote:Nacho, I don't think there's much scum can do at this point to mess up the shots. And the shots have been pro-town, so I'm still thinking it's best to use them.

but when it's likely that we have 4 town directed kills either way, it's time to kill the sk
yeah the shots were protown, but that doesn't matter worth shit
and you say there's not much scum can do to mess up the shots, but yesterday there was a roleblocker or bumi is a liar
and I don't think that it's limited. Mehdi points out that all limited power roles were 1-shot, but it seems pretty fucking weird that a 1 shot roleblocker waits until yesterday night to use that one roleblock on someone who hadn't claimed a power role yet
so either bumi's lying, which i doubt, or we have a roleblocker and yes someone who can fuck with mehdi's shots
but, not to mention
4 lynches, or 2 lynches and 2 shots from the SK

buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6516 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:16 pm

Post by buldermar »

In post 6489, BT wrote:
In post 6454, buldermar wrote:
In post 6452, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 6450, buldermar wrote:
In post 6447, Nachomamma8 wrote:Looking at current flips, it seems likely to me that we're dealing with uneven scumteams. Green scum has crazy power so far and black scum really doesn't have anything comparable, which tells me that black scum is probably a big scumteam with a smaller greenteam. At this stage in the game, especially if Mehdi and Maenara were the last two green scum, a good hard bus would be a hell of a boon to the scumteam, especially when Mehdi is coming under a bit of pressure and it's possible he will be lynched; Maenara isn't going to be able to carry the scumteam alone unless she's stuck in a "yeah totally town pile", which probably isn't going to happen without some shenanigans going on.
The problem is that when Mehdi flips scum, that never confirms Maenara as town, no matter how heavily Maenara bussed Mehdi. Then how does the bus have any value?

Doesn't confirm, confirm, but it would put Maenara pretty solidly in the town pile. And if the town decides to go through PoE lynches for a while, this can leave Maenara in a pretty solid spot that's a far more realistic chance of winning than a Mehdi-Maenara scumteam would have if they tried to play as what would essentially be a lover pair.
That's not what's happening so that argument is backwards. What's happening currently is that both of Mehdi and Maenara are certainly getting lynched before LyLo unless Mehdi specifically flips town. In other words, their odds of winning both as individual players and as a team
has
decreased substantially
because a) Mehdi tried to pull the gambit and b) Maenara didn't go for the gambit. Anyway, it's a WIFOM scenario that we disagree on.

We know this now. They didn't know it then. Although they're not both greenscum, Mehdi was in an ideal situation and the whole sequence of events had no reason to occur.
Even if they're both greenscum we don't lose the game by lynching someone before them and having Mehdi confirm Vifam, which I consider to be a superior strategy if it by off-chance happens that one of them isn't scum.
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6517 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:18 pm

Post by buldermar »

In post 6492, Mehdi2277 wrote:The moderators specifically said they wouldn't answer to whether there's a mistake in thread unless clearing a bp is a better idea.
I actually played a marathon game recently in which the entire game had to be cancelled because the mod fucked up twice in one post. I'm starting to believe that a mod fuckup like the one you're claiming happened may be plausible.
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6518 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:20 pm

Post by buldermar »

In post 6498, Nachomamma8 wrote:In addition, the town directed kill before we are forced to lynch him is probably going to be a "fuck you" kill unless Mehdi is feeling super close to the town. So.
You have to admit that this is a tad bit speculative...
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6519 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:21 pm

Post by buldermar »

In post 6499, DeasVail wrote:
In post 6436, DeltaWave wrote:DV are you town or scum? Be honest.

Er....
Go for scum. It worked for me.
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6520 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:23 pm

Post by buldermar »

In post 6504, Mehdi2277 wrote:In fact I've pretty much allowed every kill except mae as long as it makes sense.
Any non-confirmed townkill makes sense. And you're still not in a position to allow or disallow us directing your kills.
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6521 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:26 pm

Post by buldermar »

In post 6509, DeasVail wrote:
In post 6508, DeltaWave wrote:Be honest, I'll know if you're lying. Just tell me.

Ok, I'm scum.
OH I KNEW I COULD TRUST YOU ♥
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6522 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:26 pm

Post by Vifam »

In post 6435, Maenara wrote:Then who did you save now.

Nacho
ok
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6523 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:28 pm

Post by buldermar »

In post 6515, Nachomamma8 wrote:but when it's likely that we have 4 town directed kills either way, it's time to kill the sk
No. If we lynch and kill every non-confirmed town as quickly as possible and then lynch Mehdi we essentially have this game locked up.
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6524 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:29 pm

Post by Vifam »

Using Medhi's shot on me is a bad idea.
ok

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”