Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:20 pm

Post by Parama »

unvote, vote: Ztife

I wanna get outta dis club yo >.>
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
thezmon221
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:26 pm

Post by thezmon221 »

In post 1023, Baby Spice wrote:I'd happily vote Camo, not quite so sure now it's Zife.
It's the speed that the wagon shifted and formed that is putting me off there.
At least 3-4 of the people who voted for Ztife (myself included) already proclaimed they would vote for Ztife were there actual support for it. Now that there is...

And care to make a reason why you think Ztife should not be lynched.

@Nacho: Who's the strongest on those lists - top or bottom? Or is just a general list? (We're talking both town and mafia, not just one or the other).

Darthe wrote:Why the hell did the Sixx train fall to shit? That got scummed out for no reason whatsoever and the Ztife lynch is fucking retarded. DO any of you actualy have a damn reason for your vote? Voting with Sixx, thez, and mini?
Didn't you say you thought I was town? IME, it looks like you're labeling me as scum with Sixx and TML, but...
In post 924, Darthe wrote:I think I am going to move
thez to slight town
on my list. His play has improved substantially recently.
Which is it?
And have you read the past page or two or three with his claim? I personally have never seen a Mafia JK (and I've played 2 years of mafia, granted on a different site) and I know that even still, it's rather uncommon, plus I never truly thought Sixx warranted my vote anyway.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:55 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

VOTE COUNT

Bumi (1): PeregrineV
njoseph (3): Aj The Epic, nhammen, SlySly
Sixx (5): Albus Dumbledore, killerjester, Darthe, Bumi, Ztife
The Mini-Librarian (1): Robert2424
Ztife (10): Nachomamma8, BirdAndBeast, jeck, Jal, Edosurist, Sixx, thezmon221, The Mini-Librarian, njoseph, Parama
Not voting (5): PMysterious, JacobSavage, ArcAngel9, Baby Spice, curiouskarmadog

With
alive, it takes
players to lynch.

Day 1 ends in (expired on 2013-01-13 00:00:00).
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:58 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Thez, firstly I never said he shouldn't be lynched. Secondly, you quoted the reason in your post why I'm not exactly happy with the wagon. Or at least part of it so I know you read the rest of it.

Vote Ztife

I still would like to see Sixx claim his name and car though.
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:58 pm

Post by SlySly »

Ztife(unseencamo) wagon analysis

The Wagon:

Ztife (9): Nachomamma8, BirdAndBeast, jeck, Jal, Edosurist, Sixx, thezmon221, The Mini-Librarian, njoseph

---

Nachomamma8(SoraAdvent) -

-
In post 1019, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 916, Ztife wrote:So you're saying you wouldn't mind lynching a useless townie over an obvscum in your eyes?

This is a hell of a misrep of Sixx's #910. Sixx said that he was voting nj over ztife even though ztife was higher on his scumlist because it didn't look like a Ztife lynch was going through. This is the conclusion Ztife draws from it, and this is why Ztife voted Sixx.

My opinion:

- In 916, Ztife changed

In post 910, Sixx wrote:you are higher scum on my list

into obvscum.

I agree that this looks to me like...

"Let me ever so slightly misrep to give my rhetoric the extra punch it needs."

There's no town motivation in such a tactic.

---

BirdAndBeast

-
In post 963, BirdAndBeast wrote:I rly want to lynch AJ.

Sixx, can you claim some flavor? Paraphrase it obviously?

P-edit: good posting VOTE: Ztife

Reasoning Paraphrase - "AJ's my desired target. However, I'm willing to sheep any wagon that lynch any townie."

---

jeck (theomoaner) -

-
In post 862, jeck wrote:Seems like there's not going to be a lynch on Sixx after all, I'll go back to Ztife now and hope that more people come.
I will never lynch nsjoseph when we've so much better alternatives.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: ZTife

Reasoning Paraphrase - "Looks like no Sixx lynch, I'll hop to Ztife and Derp! I will never lynch NJ."

---

Jal (heathera) -

-
In post 967, Jal wrote:JK is kinda a weird role to claim if a scum role blocker though. Why not just claim roleblocker then if that's their actual role? Yeah, I buy it.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Ztife

Reasoning Paraphrase - No reason specified.

---

Edosurist (DayVigilante) -

-
In post 981, Edosurist wrote:VOTE: Ztife

---

Sixx

-
In post 982, Sixx wrote:@Nacho I feel like thats a very WIFOM situation but I am going to trust you.

UNVOTE: Nj

VOTE: Ztife Time for me to sleep.

Reasoning Paraphrase - "Heat's off! Time for me to sheep. vote:Ztife. Nighty-night."

---

thezmon221

-
In post 993, thezmon221 wrote:nj, if you intend on hammering him, why don't you just vote for him anyway? We all know now that you have preemptive intent to hammer. It's like he has 8 votes now (including mine) even though he only has 7 technically. Besides, we know that Sixx is probably not going to be lynched today seeing as how the wagon dissolved as it has so far.

I also said earlier when the question was first erupted (By either Jal or B&B) that if the Ztife wagon gained steam, I would join. I will stick to my word.

Reasoning Paraphrase - "Sixx got away. I'll hop to Ztife as I promised to do earlier."

---

The Mini-Librarian

-
In post 998, The Mini-Librarian wrote:Since I'm terribly behind, I iso'd ztife to see what the ruckus was all about.

I saw , threw up a little bit in my mouth and made this post.

VOTE: ztife

Reasoning Paraphrase - "I haven't been keeping up with the thread so I'll sheep Nacho and claim that post 916 makes me naseous."

---

njoseph

-
In post 1009, njoseph wrote:YOU SHOULD VOTE FOR Ztife because he's the information lynch for today. Period.

Reasoning Paraphrase - "Ztife's alignment is unimportant, you should vote him for information. Period."

---

Conclusion
- The wagon is shaky at best. Nacho presented a scummy action by Ztife and many have sheeped Nacho's reasoning again. I believe there is no town motive for the action that Nacho pointed out.

UNVOTE: NJ

If my counting is correct, Ztife is at L-2 now. I am ready and willing to hammer Ztife. I would vote now but I don't want scum coming in to hammer without Ztife having a chance to claim.

Ztife, you should claim now that you are sitting at virtual L-1.
"SlySly is the scummiest player on the site." ~DrippingGoofball
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:03 pm

Post by SlySly »

Parama and Baby Spice joined the Ztife wagon after me gathering the initial list. Here is their wagon analysis...

Parama

-
In post 1025, Parama wrote:
unvote, vote: Ztife

I wanna get outta dis club yo >.>

Reasoning Paraphrase - "I want to resign my position."

Baby Spice

-
In post 1028, Baby Spice wrote:Thez, firstly I never said he shouldn't be lynched. Secondly, you quoted the reason in your post why I'm not exactly happy with the wagon. Or at least part of it so I know you read the rest of it.

Vote Ztife

I still would like to see Sixx claim his name and car though.

Reasoning Paraphrase - "Sixx should have and still should fully claim(ed)."
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:39 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 1029, SlySly wrote:
Ztife(unseencamo) wagon analysis

The Wagon:

Ztife (9): Nachomamma8, BirdAndBeast, jeck, Jal, Edosurist, Sixx, thezmon221, The Mini-Librarian, njoseph

---

Nachomamma8(SoraAdvent) -

-
In post 1019, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 916, Ztife wrote:So you're saying you wouldn't mind lynching a useless townie over an obvscum in your eyes?

This is a hell of a misrep of Sixx's #910. Sixx said that he was voting nj over ztife even though ztife was higher on his scumlist because it didn't look like a Ztife lynch was going through. This is the conclusion Ztife draws from it, and this is why Ztife voted Sixx.

My opinion:

- In 916, Ztife changed

In post 910, Sixx wrote:you are higher scum on my list

into obvscum.

I agree that this looks to me like...

"Let me ever so slightly misrep to give my rhetoric the extra punch it needs."

There's no town motivation in such a tactic.

---

BirdAndBeast

-
In post 963, BirdAndBeast wrote:I rly want to lynch AJ.

Sixx, can you claim some flavor? Paraphrase it obviously?

P-edit: good posting VOTE: Ztife

Reasoning Paraphrase - "AJ's my desired target. However, I'm willing to sheep any wagon that lynch any townie."

---

jeck (theomoaner) -

-
In post 862, jeck wrote:Seems like there's not going to be a lynch on Sixx after all, I'll go back to Ztife now and hope that more people come.
I will never lynch nsjoseph when we've so much better alternatives.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: ZTife

Reasoning Paraphrase - "Looks like no Sixx lynch, I'll hop to Ztife and Derp! I will never lynch NJ."

---

Jal (heathera) -

-
In post 967, Jal wrote:JK is kinda a weird role to claim if a scum role blocker though. Why not just claim roleblocker then if that's their actual role? Yeah, I buy it.

UNVOTE:

---

Edosurist (DayVigilante) -

-
In post 981, Edosurist wrote:VOTE: Ztife

---

Sixx

-
In post 982, Sixx wrote:@Nacho I feel like thats a very WIFOM situation but I am going to trust you.

UNVOTE: Nj

VOTE: Ztife Time for me to sleep.

Reasoning Paraphrase - "Heat's off! Time for me to sheep. vote:Ztife. Nighty-night."

---

thezmon221

-
In post 993, thezmon221 wrote:nj, if you intend on hammering him, why don't you just vote for him anyway? We all know now that you have preemptive intent to hammer. It's like he has 8 votes now (including mine) even though he only has 7 technically. Besides, we know that Sixx is probably not going to be lynched today seeing as how the wagon dissolved as it has so far.

I also said earlier when the question was first erupted (By either Jal or B&B) that if the Ztife wagon gained steam, I would join. I will stick to my word.

Reasoning Paraphrase - "Sixx got away. I'll hop to Ztife as I promised to do earlier."

---

The Mini-Librarian

-
In post 998, The Mini-Librarian wrote:Since I'm terribly behind, I iso'd ztife to see what the ruckus was all about.

I saw , threw up a little bit in my mouth and made this post.

VOTE: ztife

Reasoning Paraphrase - "I haven't been keeping up with the thread so I'll sheep Nacho and claim that post 916 makes me naseous."

---

njoseph

-
In post 1009, njoseph wrote:YOU SHOULD VOTE FOR Ztife because he's the information lynch for today. Period.

Reasoning Paraphrase - "Ztife's alignment is unimportant, you should vote him for information. Period."

---

Conclusion
- The wagon is shaky at best. Nacho presented a scummy action by Ztife and many have sheeped Nacho's reasoning again. I believe there is no town motive for the action that Nacho pointed out.

UNVOTE: NJ

If my counting is correct, Ztife is at L-2 now. I am ready and willing to hammer Ztife. I would vote now but I don't want scum coming in to hammer without Ztife having a chance to claim.

Ztife, you should claim now that you are sitting at virtual L-1.

In post 813, BirdAndBeast wrote:Angry P here. I just caught up about 11 pages and (unfortunately) it looks like some of Mastin/my reads are diverging.

Spoiler: My updated reads list for reference
TOWN (divided into definitely town, probably town, leaning town):
Jal
Nacho

BabySpice
Njoseph
ArcAngel
SlySly
Darthe
Parama - less sure here.

TheMiniLibrarian
IdiotKing
Albus Dumbledore
KillerJester
Peregrine (layover from Johnny mainly)
Pmyst

SCUM
AJ the Epic
Ztife

Bumi
Jeck
nhammen
Sixx

Nullish
Thezmon - I still get bad vibes from him though
DayVigilante - No posts
Robert2424
Jacob Savage

1. Notable changes in my reads.

Slysly
looks townie to me. I strongly doubt scum opens with a post about multiball and calling out Team A whilst voting someone else and calling them 'Team B'. I strongly disagree with the analysis, but its pretty bold for scum to make such a post that could look like knowing more than they should. Also voting Njoseph and calling everyone else scummier is a good way to get wagoned. So town lean on Slysly.

I can see
idiotking
town. His posts make sense to me and I get his suspicion of Mastin/myself. His explanation feel genuine so far. Town lean. (Fake edit: specifically post 522 looks town)

Njoseph
is town and I apologize to Mastin, but I have to unvote it. I strongly doubt he is flipping scum. His AtE looks really genuine and is absolutely something I would expect from town here. Im a sucker for AtE. Whenever I see it in LyLo's I read (*COUGH* SWORD OF OMENS AND JAL *COUGH*) it damn near always comes from town. But Jal is leaning town on njoseph already, so : ).

UNVOTE: njoseph

Darthe
looks too carefree to be scum. Hes saying shit that could easily get him wagoned but it appears to me he is just speaking his mind and is confident enough in his reads/play that he is just trying to shove the right wagon. Clearly doesn't care too much about people's opinions of him. If hes scum, he is playing it very well.

Parama
- I'm lightly sheeping Nacho's read here. I do agree with Nacho that Parama is trying really hard if he is scum and for now Im going to occam's razor and believe that his PL pushes and frustrations are genuine.

-----

AJ the scum
. Those of you who are chanting "Burn all active lurkers" should seriously point your pitchforks at AJ. Holy cow. 502 and 552 look REAAAAAALLY fake.
In post 552, Aj The Epic wrote:Hey, is anyone else reading the same garbage that Njoseph is posting? Someone explain how anyone has been scummier than that, he hops another wagon with no reason whatsoever. I keep reading his posts thinking "What the hell are you talking about?". He is in complete disconnect and simply hoping that no one is watching him hop wagons like crazy.

This is an awful post. AJ is going for low-hanging fruit because njoseph is making a VI of himself this game. This post is light buddying to anyone that thinks njoseph is playing bad and, to me, it looks like really fake emotion. "Look how annoyingly bad Njoseph is! We have to lynch him! Hes probably scum too for voting a lot!"

Wrong. This post is scummy and AJ is scum for posting it.

Post 502 is just a waffle with no real content except to look emotional. Im not buying it one bit. I will not buy his green eggs and ham, Scum I am.

We should lynch AJ.

Bumi
- Not liking Bumi recently. His back and forth with Slysly was really bad. Bumi is focuing awfully hard on slysly and his reaction is a little bit awkward. The 'what will you do when I flip town' and 'what will you do if AA flips town' and the repeated 'please explain how calling AA town is scummy' looks like he is trying to subtly pin Slysly on acting sleazy. Bumi's response lacks any real emotion that I can see although he is clearly
trying
to appear concerned/interested by SlySly's antics. I think he is just hoping Slysly will shoot himself in the foot and look bad after a AA/me town flip. SUMMARY: Bumi isn't showing any unique opinions/emotions in this backandforth and the questions hes asking look like really cheap ways to be doing something. Not buying this farm either.

Ztife
- Ok, Darthe tells Thez to shut up. Jeck is voting Ztife and Ztife is vtoing Thez. In his next post, Ztife unvotes Thez to vote Darthe (because Darthe told Thez he was being useless). Its interesting that Ztife WHO WAS VOTING THEZ, was so flabbergasted by Darthe calling Thez useless/scummy that he votes Darthe instead of keeping his vote on Thez (apparently Darthe/Ztife BOTH think Thez is useless, so :shifty: ) Also, as Nacho pointed out, post 503 looks like really awful nitpicking and patchwork quilting of a vote on Thezmon. The scummy cherry is Ztife being sure to distance from his predecessors opinions about Thez at the end of the post - who cares? Hes just scum trying to show how original his thoughts are. GG.

Jeck
-
In post 517, jeck wrote:scumradar - because I know longer believe thez to be a scum Im looking for scum that were voting on him, especially late or people that never voted on him in the first place.

/ case. GG. We solved it. We found the crime.

Nhammen
- I dont really want to talk about right now. His posts just don't ring genuine to me. He just looks like hes picking out easy talking points and posting about them. His wall posts are squid ink. But I know that there is likely no support for this today. So lets focus elsewhere!~

Sixx
- Mastin and I need to reconcile this read. Im not sure why he unvoted in favor of the up and coming Njoseph wagon, but I prefer this one over Joseph. I still prefer anyone above Sixx on my scumlist to Sixx, but Sixx is probably scum (I might even make a case!).

2. Hydra thangs!

Mastin is still almost entirely V/LA for about 6 days. Which means most of this game Day is going to be me. So I may just executive decisions some votes if I have to since I don't think Mastin is guaranteed to be around to discuss things with me in a timely manner.

P-edit: Oh, Edo looks town. I cant remember how you replaced.

I encourage everyone to read Nhammen's latest post and tell me with a straight face that there is anything useful in that cloud of smoke.

Slysly, are you reading? Because I dont have to fucking reprint my reasons for finding a slot scummy when I make a vote. (And I actually had my vote on that slot the entire time, lol)
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
:P
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:41 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

And if Im willing to sheep any wagon to lynch any townie. The. vote. me. Vote me. Or stop with this fucking GARBAGE posting.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:42 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

Then*
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:51 pm

Post by Parama »

Yeah, okay, Spyspy is 100% scum.
Show

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:25 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 1031, BirdAndBeast wrote:
Slysly, are you reading? Because I dont have to fucking reprint my reasons for finding a slot scummy when I make a vote. (And I actually had my vote on that slot the entire time, lol)

Sorry, when I'm doing these wagon analysis, I'm looking at the time of the vote, not 200 posts earlier. It's scummy of you to not want to include your reasoning near your vote. If you want to look scummy, then continue on not "fucking reprint"ing your reasons for your vote on a particular slot.

----

FFR:

You don't have to quote the entire wall post to comment on one point of it. Don't be a lazy fuck, dig the point out and make your retort. :roll:
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:33 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 1034, Parama wrote:Yeah, okay, Spyspy is 100% scum.

Dude, you're pro! If you haven't already, you should contact the mafiascum corporate hq to get on salary for your skillz!
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:07 pm

Post by Jal »

ITT: SlySly criticizes every wagon ever. Although hilariously enough, doesn't mind hammering this one.

Sly, I didn't even realize your vote was on NJ. I barely remember saying shit all about him except to say he was obv scum for reasons unmentioned, and what was after a quick ctrl-f through your iso. For the bandwagon that was okay, I sure didn't hear you say much about to push it.

In post 1035, SlySly wrote:It's scummy of you to not want to include your reasoning near your vote. If you want to look scummy, then continue on not "fucking reprint"ing your reasons for your vote on a particular slot.

Please, do tell me more. First, about how NJ is obvscum (which you never said in your vote) and how you're okay with hammering Ztife with no reasoning whatsoever.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:07 pm

Post by Jal »

For the record, this is SlySly's original NJ vote:

In post 565, SlySly wrote:Scum not on team A:
NJ

-----------

UNVOTE: whoever KillerApple was voting for

VOTE: NJ
Ztife
Ztife
Goon
Ztife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:06 am

Post by Ztife »

Im Eric Stevenson and I drive a 1990 Honda Prelude.

I won't claim my role because it will affect town negatively for the NK tonight.

With the speed of this wagon and the vast amount of sheeps, think twice before you hammer me if you are really pro-town =) With 5 days deadline, I doubt we will get other candidates.

Parama, njoseph, TML, sixx and edo should probably explain their votes on me a whole lot more.

And discuss what if I flip town? Do you think that is going to help with anything with the speed of this wagon? Information lynch really?

And in anycase if I do get hammered suddenly, and if Sixx turns out JK from the NK, the scum are probably the more active ones in this round imho. BB and Nacho ranks the top of my list, followed by darthe.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:26 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

In post 1021, Nachomamma8 wrote:
CARRYING FAKE IDs:

CKD
Ztife
The Mini-Librarian
AJ

sweet...sounds like I am having a good time....man you really nailed me.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:28 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

In post 1039, Ztife wrote:
I won't claim my role because it will affect town negatively for the NK tonight.

if you are hung today, would that affect town negatively?

seems like you are not understanding the point of claiming when you are close to being lynched.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
killerjester
killerjester
Mafia Scum
killerjester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:29 am

Post by killerjester »

ckd why aren't you voting
Lord of Lynch protect us. For the Night is dark and full of scum.

Noir Mafia, a 13p bastard Mini Theme delayed until further notice.
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:38 am

Post by Baby Spice »

Bird, when you voted Ztife in #963, did you realise that you were already voting Ztife?
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:44 am

Post by Jal »

I don't get how claiming your role would affect town negatively during the night if you just get lynched anyway.
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:00 am

Post by Baby Spice »

It's a bit weird. Sixx claimed roll but not fluff, Ztife claimed fluff but not roll.

Unvote

Vote Sixx

More willing to believe Ztife than Sixx, though both should claim the rest.

njoseph
njoseph
Goon
njoseph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:57 am

Post by njoseph »

In post 1041, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 1039, Ztife wrote:

if you are hung today, would that affect town negatively?

seems like you are not understanding the point of claiming when you are close to being lynched.

If there is anything of CKD's you should look at, Ztife, it's this.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:11 am

Post by Parama »

sly is actually 105.84% scum now. neat.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:25 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Monday post- sorry for the long weekend.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:31 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

I have been on and off this week. not keeping so well.
so for now i have decided to join Ztife wagon

VOTE:Ztife

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”