JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:29 pm

Post by JasonWazza »

In post 159, YOLO wrote:
In post 129, JasonWazza wrote:
In post 128, YOLO wrote:
In post 119, JacobSavage wrote:On a "serious" note, Xergus why the sheeping Jason, I agree he's town (his play here matches how I've seen him play in other games as town, See Mini 1397 (he replaced out Day 1/2 but anyway) and Micro 104 to give you some idea of what I mean.)

Did you also find games where he was mafia and played noticeably different? Because otherwise 'Jason plays like Jason' tells us absolutely nothing about his alignment.

I swear i (and a few others) just finished saying this about Revenus

/care

The voting rationale in the last few pages really seems off. Josh, in post 73 you literally say Revenus is scum, you call for more votes on Revenus in 103, and yet you're now voting Hiraki because you don't like a certain post of his? That makes no sense. If you're as deteremined as you seemed to be that Revenus is scum, you wouldn't be swayed so easily by a single post. I'd like you to explain yourself or keep your vote consistent with your attitude.

Since i'm assuming you fucked up the name between me and Josh (which would make sense)

The simple fact is this,
THERE IS MORE THEN 1 SCUM PLAYER

If you can't comprehend this GTFO.

With Revenus scum hunting he is more useful then almost half of the players in the game (you included) to the town and yes scum can be useful to the town.

In post 146, JasonWazza wrote:Put it like this, he may be scum, even scum can be useful to the town for now (2 scum teams means that scum have to find the other team at least)

No. By this logic, we shouldn't vote anyone since townies are useful to town by definition and scum can be useful for finding opposing scum. That's not going to get us anywhere. If you find scum, vote scum.

No by this logic we don't lynch people who would be useful to the town ie. Pro-town, meaning we lynch people who are playing anti-town.

You are either stupid (possible) or just trying to misrep me (highly likely)

Hiraki why did you avoid this

In post 149, JasonWazza wrote:
In post 148, Hiraki wrote:
Josh wrote:I do not like this at all.

Not at all.
:(

Navarre still needs to die nowish.

Navarre has done more then a few people, why is he the only one that needs to die?
Returning win rate: 4/1, 80%
In the process of creating a game to mod, we will see what it holds.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:51 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Because he's not?
rapidcanyon
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:52 pm

Post by rapidcanyon »

Aj The Epic replaces Golden Mean.
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:20 pm

Post by the director »

Once Revenus gets to l-1 I will hammer.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:25 pm

Post by Hiraki »

What's the difference between voting and hammering?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:26 pm

Post by Hiraki »

EWBOP:

Also, give me your best read and reasons why (you can quote yourself)
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:30 pm

Post by the director »

Revenus is scum.

Quote that.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:42 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Answer the first question then.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:01 pm

Post by Revenus »

the director; if you think I'm scum, vote me.
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:54 am

Post by the director »

Hiraki - your town cred went out the window a long time ago, and I've already explained why Revenus is scum, you should be thanking me for being willing to kill one of your enemies. So your next post will be thanking me.

Revenus - Town is notorious for being limp-wristed when it comes time to hammer, so that is why I have to do it. You really think any of these ...men?... have the stones to hammer? Good god if people like me didn't exist scum would win by simply running out the deadline every game.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:25 am

Post by Revenus »

In post 184, the director wrote:

Revenus - Town is notorious for being limp-wristed when it comes time to hammer, so that is why I have to do it. You really think any of these ...men?... have the stones to hammer? Good god if people like me didn't exist scum would win by simply running out the deadline every game.

That's one of the stupider things I've heard. You're implying that no one else besides you is willing to hammer in this game. That's completely untrue.

If you think I'm scum, vote me, you STILL sitting on your RVS vote is terrible.
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:30 am

Post by the director »

I'm not about to be lectured to by scum. I have my reasons.
YOLO
YOLO
Goon
YOLO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:40 am

Post by YOLO »

Don't jump to conclusion just yet. While the title of the game is something we should keep in mind, there is no proof that we're in a multi-scum setup. It would be silly if we could deduce that this is a 9-2-2 game just from the title. In any case, it's certainly not a reason to keep scum alive.

In post 165, Josh Lyman wrote:YOLO, how many total non-town players do you think we're looking for? More than one? Good job. Just because I'm voting one person doesn't mean I think all of the other 11 players are town, you know.

There is a difference between thinking someone is scum and not liking a post. Your vote is supposed to be reserved for people you think are scum. If you're going to change your vote every time you don't like a post, you're gonna be switching your vote non-stop.

In post 175, JasonWazza wrote:Since i'm assuming you fucked up the name between me and Josh (which would make sense)

You should assume less and think more, since post 73 and 103 are Josh's, not yours. Perhaps you should follow your own advice and read the game more carefully?

In post 175, JasonWazza wrote:No by this logic we don't lynch people who would be useful to the town ie. Pro-town, meaning we lynch people who are playing anti-town.

You are either stupid (possible) or just trying to misrep me (highly likely)

Our objective in this game is to eradicate scum. We're not in some kind of 'The Weakest Link' show where we're voting for the weakest player. Killing anti-town players might be a valid strategy in certain cases, but it should never be a priority above scumhunting.

The director, I already explained why I don't like holding back reasons, but adding to that you're saying this town wouldn't come to a lynch if it wasn't for you? Don't you think you're being a little bit too full of yourself now? :roll:
In any case, if it does come to a situation where Revenus at L-1, I'd kindly request that you do not hammer yet since we still have to hear from Golden Mean's replacement and I think it would benefit us if his slot didn't remain speechless for the entire first day.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:42 am

Post by Revenus »

My wagon is so dumb.

evil:has only talked about me and in fact has been encouraging people not to pressure other people besides me
hiraki: said jacob had "good reads and was honest" when jacob had 2 posts of 0 content, and doesn't even know who he's calling town at this point.
jacob:his case on me is literally using a scenario from an active game.

WTSnacks seems content with my wagon even as he sits on his RVS vote; oh wait, that's because the only thing he's commented on is me.

If I end up being the wagon today, whatever, but WTS/Jacob/Evil need to actually talk about something else as well.

pedit: I agree with YOLO that there's a definately a chance of just one scumteam, but again it really doesn't matter now as we should just be trying to hit scum in general on d1, since we don't have any connections established between flipped scum yet.
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:20 am

Post by the director »

@yolo if town had the stones revenus would be dead right now.

@rev your wagon is ... not dumb ... as you so eloquently put it.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:28 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

Hello all.

Obviously, Revenus started with about the stupidest path possible. Really, even his vote wasn't bad, but Director's post seemed to flip a bad switch on with revenus. After post 7, I've only seen bad posts from him. All in all, I still think 16 might be the worst just because he became slightly apologetic for his posts really fast.

Almost more suspicious, though, is Navarre, who completely ignores all of this for a random vote. Kind of late, a little bit of derailment. Really, though, it only works to be suspicious IFF revenus is scum. So, to that point, it's still not helping Revenus's case (Or lack thereof?).

Josh Lynman's fake day vig was VERY transparent. Maybe I've just seen it too much recently. In my eyes, it was SO transparent that I'm wondering if it wasn't put together to give revenus a way out. Right now, I'm looking at him as more a chance of a buddy to Revenus than Navarre and almost just as scummy. It just came off as very set up and Revenus made almost no positive reaction to it whatsoever. Someone else should've done it, Josh had really posted nothing and had no reason to vig. I feel that this was strongly set up by Josh/Revenus (at least Josh) to gain town points. I still see him as probscum.

Am I the only one looking at that and thinking that there wasn't all that much a reaction to go off of? Sure the 'perfect town' would try to give an unbiased set of reads to go off of, if they believed the vig, which Revenus did. I still think that the vig fake was carried out bad and thus came back with not a very good reaction. (Jason already posted this, noticed on a re-read)

I like Hume/Krew up until the top half of 50. I hate those kind of questions, they're unproductive and generally faked. But, the rest of his posts have been more or less solid. I feel that he's probably town, would explain further if it were relevant to the current conversation (it may be, I'm on page 2).

Also to note, by post 54, the vote count for Golden Mean (now me) was:

Golden Mean - 3/7 (Josh Lyman, WT Snacks, the director)

Who had yet to make one post. Why this? We'd seen quite a bit of discussion on Revenus, nothing on Golden, and you're still all holding RVS votes? Josh and Director had definitely posted and WT would post within the next few (Basically showing off his inability or unwillingness to read a good post). On post 59, I'd expect him to vote. Nothing.

Someone needs to remind me to go back to post 60 and steal one of those lines into the no-context quote thread.

The issue with the first three pages is there is so much AtE. It's not right for their to be so much AtE, it's like a giant game of bad morals.

Director made perhaps the best post of the game (post 61). He's made fairly solid posts this whole game and I really enjoy his view on Revenus.

I don't like WT Snacks. With that sentence, I've added as much substance as her.

Hiraki is probably scum. Again, I see him switching a lot of opinions, but not votes. He constantly wants someone to die, missed completely who he had as his number one read, and all in all has been taking advantage of whatever looks like it will tie someone up the fastest. If nothing changes from where I am, he'll be my vote, followed by Revenus.

Nothing's changed. While I don't mind Revenus lynch, I really want a Hiraki lynch over that. He's been looking to take advantage of others. Revenus might just be that bad.

VOTE: Hiraki

Your posts come off bad. I've wrote enough in this, so let's run a really quick scum list

Hikari
Revenus
Josh/WT Snacks/Navarre
-Null-
JS/EvilPacman
Hume/Yolo
Jason/Xegarus
Director
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:20 am

Post by the director »

@ AJ - The wagon and votes that was parked on your slot served its purpose. Glad to see that when the empty shell of your slot finally came alive it would bother it so much.

You spent most of your post talking about how bad the play was by Rev but then at the last minute you talk yourself into voting Hiraki. Not that I wouldn't hammer Hiraki without question, the guy is without a doubt scum, but it doesn't look good for you.
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:24 am

Post by the director »

sigh

mass prod them
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:44 am

Post by JacobSavage »

Hi,
"
I don't have an opinion, everything is great.
"

I have a GTKAS!
| Slightly V/LA at the moment
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:16 pm

Post by Revenus »

In post 189, the director wrote:@yolo if town had the stones revenus would be dead right now.

@rev your wagon is ... not dumb ... as you so eloquently put it.

fine, lynch me then.

apparently i have 0 to contribute this game because i'm just so scum or terrible, so if i do survive today, i'm still A. getting mislynched later, or B. just flat out ignored and saved for end game mislynch.

jacob: answer my post addressed to you, if you can slime your way into using an active game against me, then the least you can do is tell me your reads on other players
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:15 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 191, the director wrote:You spent most of your post talking about how bad the play was by Rev but then at the last minute you talk yourself into voting Hiraki. Not that I wouldn't hammer Hiraki without question, the guy is without a doubt scum, but it doesn't look good for you.

Remember, catch up posts largely are going over multiple pages. Those pages all have different ebbs and flows. Right now, I'm looking at both players from which I would guess have more a chance to be a mislynch, and my guess would be Revenus, because he's been questioned and pressured more, has had all but 4 people playing against him while Hiraki hasn't had near that much pressure. Has Revenus played it well? No, but I could see a VI playing that just as easily as scum. I'd like to see Hiraki under pressure if we have some time left in the day.
WT Snacks
WT Snacks
Goon
WT Snacks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:19 pm

Post by WT Snacks »

Can someone explain this Hiraki case to me? I've just caught up over the last few pages and Hiraki looked pretty town to me. The only post of his that I really dislike is this

In post 137, Hiraki wrote:I didn't confuse him with you.

Can't remember who I did though. Oh well.
WT Snacks
WT Snacks
Goon
WT Snacks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:22 pm

Post by WT Snacks »

Other than that Hiraki looks town. Xegarus on the other hand, WTF is this shit?

In post 113, Xegarus wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: Hiraki

No explanation at all, just immediately sheeping the previous vote which also had no explanation.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:08 pm

Post by Hiraki »

You see I can't give any fucks to pressure when:

A) The person says "let's give him pressure"
B) The person says that I change opinions but I do not change votes but literally just says what I do rather than giving context.
C) The person replaces into a fairly decently contented game for 8 pages and writes maybe 10 sentences and calls it a day and even says that he's written enough.

You need to do some fucking work AJ.

In addition, AJ's scumlist is pretty close to mine so...yeah.

thedirector wrote:So your next post will be thanking me.
Yeah, dunno where the Revenus virus got in you but you can fuck off because if my town cred was as bad as you said, I'd be pretty worried by now.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:16 pm

Post by Hiraki »

EWBOP: And just to summarize, here's the case on me so far.

Xegarus wrote:He hasn't commented on the vote at all, so don't exactly know what he's doing.
I'm pretty sure voting someone without posting a reason would tick said person off, atleast enough to say something about.
This is absolutely crap logic. According to you, I should care about a vote that will get a lynch nowhere. I guess this might make sense with RVS but considering that we're in 8 Page of a very decently contented game and this is the best you can pull out of 8 posts, this is utter shit.

Navarre wrote:Hiraki. You need to die nowish. Need i say more? you quote someone then say i need to die. Can you at least take the game seriously?
Again, I've addressed this--Navarre still hasn't responded but this is an outlandish claim considering what Navarre has done compared to what I have done. It's literally OMGUS.

If you guys don't want to compromise on Revenus, I'll be perfectly content with a Navarre flip.

Josh is reaction testing. Hopefully he'll move on soon and stop playing silly games. It'd be nice.

Unfortunately, that might be what he always does.

And I've already addressed that AJ's case is untouchable unless he gives context. At this point, all I'm seeing are a bunch of accusations but nothing to stand for them. If he could give context, then maybe I could give it a special star of a good case award (something that these three lack terribly)

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”