MICRO 172: DRAGON BALL Z [TOWN WIN]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
sword_of_omens
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Sat May 04, 2013 9:33 am

Post by sword_of_omens »

conformity...

also v/la for the weekend
- Sword of Omens -
Claiming at L-4 since 2011
sword_of_omens
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (isolation #1) » Mon May 06, 2013 11:42 am

Post by sword_of_omens »

wow..
3 pages of "Has the game started?!?"
pretty awesome stuff, i must say....

Also:
@Pim-
2 old muppet dudes, huh?
i know how this works...
first you ask me to get into the limo...
then next thing you know...

Vote: Pimhel
- Sword of Omens -
sword_of_omens
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (isolation #2) » Tue May 07, 2013 10:40 am

Post by sword_of_omens »

In post 90, Ghostlin wrote:Now, if you link me to a chk game, particularly a mini, where he used a Cult or a single SK as the antagonist, I would gladly redact my assumption of two scum.
Here ya go.
He actually just ran a couple of Cult Micros to get ready for his large cult theme...
That being said...i seriously i doubt that this game will have cult...
and i also am assuming standard 2 maf as well, so i don't think Ghostlin's "both scum" is a scumslip, either...
- Sword of Omens -
sword_of_omens
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (isolation #3) » Thu May 09, 2013 1:00 pm

Post by sword_of_omens »

sorry all, work has been nuts..trying to play catch up...
i'll be in and posting tomorrow and will be able to start pulling my wieght ...
- Sword of Omens -
sword_of_omens
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (isolation #4) » Fri May 10, 2013 11:38 am

Post by sword_of_omens »

post incoming..
- Sword of Omens -
sword_of_omens
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (isolation #5) » Fri May 10, 2013 12:58 pm

Post by sword_of_omens »

Ok..first of all:
UNVOTE:

Ghost:
While his vote on Pope is fine, I think his “no one else vote or you’re scum” is overkill…Announcing L-2 would have been enough..hell even adding something like, I’d prefer no quick-lynch would have been fine if you wanted to get your point out..but saying a vote on Pope is auto scum claim seems over the top to me…For the most part his arguments are pretty sound and he stays on point.. i have him as town.

Bacde:
Says he reaction tested Pope..from RVS? I wouldn’t really call Bacbe’s “Pope is scum just because” any real pressure...Pope pretty much shrugged it off… I also didn’t see Pope’s “bad townie impression” that Bac mentions in his #66 either. After that statement, though I can see that Pope’s initial vote on me does seem a bit odd (and yes, for the main reason already mentioned..to say someone is fishy but let’s just RVS doesn’t seem right). But I took it as him not really taking Bacde serious…FWIW, I am leaning slightly town with Bacde…

Pope:
Only after Pope gets his 2nd and 3rd vote does he start to react…he reacted by attacking Ghost’s Vote on him and pointing out what he thinks is a scumslip, and although I don’t agree with it being a scum slip, I can see where it can be thought of as one…I have to say I really didn’t care for Pope ignoring Ghost’s #93 and instead going for the extra push on the whole “You guys are all aliens” slip as it did seem to be reaching a bit, however he does gets a point for conceding to Ghost in his #98 ..
For the most part I have Pope as town.

DrP:
I really did not like his #112 at all…as it struck a bad vibe with me…his take on the case is : “Which of the two are scummier?”
As if he already has it in his mind that he will be backing a lynch for either of the two (probably whichever one is more optimistic for him) His take on Pope being scummy for filler-posts and his RVS vote when out of RVS. First of all, Pope to me seems excited for this game (says he’s a fan) and he is actively posting in the thread before game was officially started..I wouldn’t necessarily hold his “filler-posts” against him (considering the game didn’t start until page 3 and Dr.P posted this at the top of 5) ….As far as voting RVS after it’s been broken? I couldn’t tell that we were out of RVS because I didn’t know that Bac was serious with his vote…his vote on Pope was originally an RVS vote and then he just kept saying pretty much “nope, he’s scum”..Even Ghost had to ask Bac if his vote was serious…so the whole argument about RVS vote after RVS is invalid… Funny thing to me is that his points against Ghost are better than his points against Pope, yet he says he’s willing to vote Pope…I’ve also noted how he didn’t even talk about anyone else in his post, but instead asks everyone else for input. I can definitely see DrP scum.
- Sword of Omens -
sword_of_omens
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (isolation #6) » Fri May 10, 2013 12:59 pm

Post by sword_of_omens »

TNE:
Definitely needs attention…why hasn’t Dr.P called out TNE for “Filler” ?
He is skirting by with no actual input…says he’s suspicious of Ghost for a while now, votes Ghost…but has no reason for it?
I could easily see TNE as scum and will happily vote for this slot…
Also, I thought this was hilarious:
In post 114, thenewearth wrote:Guys this is a chk game. So don't assume scum numbers.

About the number of scum. 9p game. I think I would also say 2 scums.
And all in the same post, even…

Fferyllt:
although there’s not much from her, her questioning are pointed and look to have some decent reasoning behind them, rather than just asking questions simply to be asking them (which I like). Null with a slight dab of town sauce…

Pim:
Again, not a whole lot from him either, but i did like his #130…and his #132 which mirrored my thinking…which makes me like him for town...

Hamlet:
Although there isn’t a whole lot from him at this point, I do like Fuzzy’s #126…Null for now.

TLDR version:
T--S
Pope
Ghost
Pim
Ffery
Bacde
Hamlet
TNE
DrP

Vote: DrP

Also, just a quick note on my sched...i am V/LA on weekends and i only have my phone...
i do not have good reception at my house as it pretty much is a black hole...
So if i post on weekends , it will usually be at night from a coffee shop on my phone...so it won't be much...
i will make time when needed for deadlines, etc)
During the week i can post from work and usually don't have a prob posting every day (except when shit gets nuts)
so there shouldn't be any issues...

So yeh:

@MOD: V/LA for the weekend
I’ll pop in when and if I can…
- Sword of Omens -
sword_of_omens
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (isolation #7) » Mon May 13, 2013 12:33 pm

Post by sword_of_omens »

In post 186, DoctorPepper wrote:As for my answer to sword.
1) that post was an answer to Ghost asking us to comment on his argument with Pope. Hmm, Indid mention the possibility of a town v town in another post I think (not sure). 1) how is it that I already have in mind that one of them will be lynched when I havent voted for either of them. So theyre saying one of the other is scum, I don't see anything wrong with me looking at who is scummier from either of them.
It was the whole tone of your post that I didn’t like… You were subtly painting them both as scum saying “I can’t tell which is scummier” , (in a sense giving your approval to lynch either one) all without taking any official stance...painting both of them as scum but refraining from voting can help start/fuel a wagon yet keeps you free and clear of any mislynch…And now you say that you thought at the time that it could have been TvT? if you thought it was TvT then why would you argue about how you can’t tell which one is scummier? That doesn’t even make sense… Instead of pointing out how you can’t tell which of the two is worst, wouldn’t you just say, hey guys, “I think it’s TvT?”

DrP wrote: 2) I think we're out of RVS when someone makes a serious vote, me and Ghost asked about it and he confirmed, so yeah there. Also I was talking about the filler of a) asking the mod non game related questions when we are out of pre game and b) "d-d-d-d-d-double post"
I call bullshit… the problem with this statement is that it was unclear of whether or not Bac was voting Pope seriously at the time Pope laid his RVS vote down. For you to say that it was clear we were out of RVS when at the time you yourself were unsure (as you even asked the question) is BS. Bac didn't confirm his vote on Pope as serious until after Pope placed his RV.
DrP wrote: 3) i read TNE as null because there was little contribution, cquse of V/LA. So the fillers came in pre game. And she also is suspicious of Ghostlin.
TNE was doing his share of fillers after official game start and before his v/la..and he gave little to no reasoning for his suspicions of Ghostlin at the time either… i found it odd that there was no mention of TNE at all in your posting, considering you even called me out for being quiet.
DrP wrote: 4) if you think my case against Ghostlin is stronger, it doesnt automatically mean I should too.
Fair enough.
DrP wrote: 5) i've made more posts, not just 112. Inthink like a few posts later I gave my reads too.
Yes, you did…mainly Ghost/ Pope which was a recap of your #112 with a side of Bacde scum…
Although I still don’t really know if you think Ghost/Pope is TvT, One and One, or both Scum?
DrP wrote: 6) the weirdest thing I've seen from your post is the fact that you vote for me cause I assume that one is scum, where as PimHel voted fo me cause "he doesnt get the feeling that I am suspicious of either player" so major dissonance on the wagon on me there. You say his 132 mirrors your post, but you two have completely different reasons. Uhm, lolwhutt?
Pim pretty much explained it already…I had it worded differently..his #130 says your post seemed fake… I voted you because your post did look fake…to me, you came across as opportunistic scum…in that you subtly tried to painted both players as scum without actually taking a stance... you now reinforce this with your “I thought I had mentioned somewhere that it could be TvT” which makes absolutely no sense to me then why you would say “I can’t tell which is scummier” if in fact you thought that.
- Sword of Omens -
sword_of_omens
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (isolation #8) » Tue May 14, 2013 12:58 pm

Post by sword_of_omens »

Hey all... it's my birthday and my buddies r surprised me and rented out a beach house on the water..
B een here drinking all dayso I am vla through till Thursday..when I get back...
- Sword of Omens -
sword_of_omens
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (isolation #9) » Fri May 17, 2013 12:34 pm

Post by sword_of_omens »

ugh...sorry guys...nursing a serious hangover today...
i apologize to CHK and the other players for lurking like a mother this past week...
should be back into the groove on Monday with all of my B-day excursion-whoring behind me...
- Sword of Omens -
sword_of_omens
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (isolation #10) » Mon May 20, 2013 6:03 am

Post by sword_of_omens »

just got back in with lots of reading and not much time left...
quick ISO shows the VC about 4 pages back?

gonna try and read real quick, but what are the standing options right now?
- Sword of Omens -
sword_of_omens
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (isolation #11) » Mon May 20, 2013 6:21 am

Post by sword_of_omens »

ok, so less than 2 hours...
I'd prefer not to have a no-lynch
my vote is already on the DocP/Vegito slot so i can't hammer...

TNE was on my watch list so i could move it over to him, however he'd still be at L-1 and we'd need still need someone to hammer...although I didn’t any votes on him in the last VC..Was he a last minute alternative wagon?
- Sword of Omens -
sword_of_omens
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (isolation #12) » Mon May 20, 2013 6:52 am

Post by sword_of_omens »

Ok cool…looks like we have a bit of time now…
Gonna do a full catch up today…
Also, going forward, I should be good as far as regularily contributing…
My
mis
adventures are now behind me…
- Sword of Omens -
sword_of_omens
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (isolation #13) » Wed May 22, 2013 5:32 am

Post by sword_of_omens »

Hey all, I’m here …
Doing some work today, but I am aware of the dealine approaching, so expect some input from me….

saw Bungle’s question to me:
In post 683, mrbungle wrote:sword of omens, you got any scum games of yours that i can read over? i clicked like 10 links in your profile and couldn't find one. give me more than 1 please if you've got em
Sorry, but you're going to be SOL on that one...i am always town for some reason : (

i was a scum GF once in Rolling in the Deep , but that was waaaay back, and i had to replace out in the first day or so due to not being able to keep up with 20 pages a day...so don't expect to find too much there..if anything...

the only other one i have that comes close is a cult leader where i kicked ass...
- Sword of Omens -
sword_of_omens
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #727 (isolation #14) » Wed May 22, 2013 1:15 pm

Post by sword_of_omens »

Unvote:

fuckall...today has been a shit day with work..
and as much as i'd hate to, if i can't seriously make time for this by
tomorrow morning
, i might have to replace out, as it's not fair to all of the active players...
have to run now, so i'll go into the details tomorrow, but i wouldn't mind lynching Bungles today and I still think DrP/Vegito is scum...

@Bungles - my 182/183 was a post i typed up that looked too large in preview to put in as huge-ass wall post , so i copy/pasted the second half to make it easier to read...so nothing strange about it...
- Sword of Omens -
sword_of_omens
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (isolation #15) » Thu May 23, 2013 5:54 am

Post by sword_of_omens »

First of all,
Somewhat OT:
i'd prefer not to replace out..and I do not like to replace out...i've only done it 4 times...
the NY game which i previously linked where i was scum,
and then i had 3 games going at the same time (Star Wars, Experimental, and DwD) and had to mass replace out:
Star Wars (town), Experimental Role (town)
and a Dance with Dragons (town)
All of these were done towards the beginning of my play where i realized i won't be able to put the time needed into the game...

problem is, work gets crazy for me sometimes..especially when there are a few people out of the office and i have to take on their work load as well....i deal a lot with the gov't and military and a lot of times i have to take off without notice if a someone has an issue that can't be immediately fixed. And with work the way it is, if i'm gone a day, i'm behind a week..
..weekends i am V/LA as i only have my phone and my house is a dead zone. Unfortunately i was out pretty much all of last weeek (due to my Bday shenanigans) which coupled with all of my work stuff really put me at a bad spot with the game...

CHK is cool people, and i'd hate to be a dick and lurk-lurk-lurk constantly trying to catch up....it's not fair to him, or all of the other people playing his game.

This week is hectic as well…
Gov’t funding needs to allocated before month end and I have to make sure everything is double-checked on a few new projects…

That being said….
Bungles wrote: there's been a lot of anti vegita lynch sentiment lately and he's worried about being on the wagon?
Nope not worried about being on it..i could care less about if look good on a wagon or not...if i think he’s scum, i’ll vote him...I have done a quick read through since after DrP replaced out…my original vote on that slot was for DrP scum…Vegito is all over the place with his dissonate heads (which gives me a headache) and I haven’t had the chance to give him the proper time to get a full read..But I said he is scum? Yes I did…like I said that slot was scummy as shit…but considering he still isn’t lynched, I unvoted so as to do an actual full read through to see if there is something I am not seeing…
what I did see is you and your “everyone is town so let’s lynch a lurker on Day 1” speech
which is pretty bad…
Universal town reads and attacking someone who’s not here…won’t even be able to get any info out of that lynch….sounds like a safe bet for scum..

Good times, that…

Vote:Bungles
- Sword of Omens -
sword_of_omens
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #759 (isolation #16) » Thu May 23, 2013 10:12 am

Post by sword_of_omens »

Bungle wrote:sword i want you to explain your scumread on me and whatever the hell your read on vegita is. atm i'm not buying any of it
Cliff Notes version as I can’t be assed right now:
TNE was already on my watch list and
What I said was:
It is bad that you have everyone as town reads and have NO scumpicks… …
You’re playing it safe by stating that everyone is town and trying not to draw attention to yourself, while still appearing active.
your reasoning seemed safe and lazy to me..
Your reasoning for town TIP was pretty much he plays so bad he can’t be scum…heard that shit a hundred times about a hundered different players…and it's still shit…
Vegito is town because their arguments back and forth seems natural and they are responsible for most of the content in the thread?
(You do realize who the heads are with Vegito, and how capable they are right?)
Ghostlin you said was a sheep town read and because he argued with Pope.
And Bacde seemed “fearless “ or some shit like that…
You also left out any thoughtts on Ffery, who was active, which I did note…
Everyone is town so let's lynch the guy that's not here...
So I’m scum because I’m V/LA and apologizing for it…
First of all:
Bungle wrote:he doesn't act as if his weekly v/la's are a big deal and he seems to know that they are expected from him
Weekend V/LA’s are no big deal for me…week LONG V/LA’s are…so yeh..like I said I hate being “that dick” that keeps saying “I’ll catch up…I’ll catch up"…and never does…

In post 741, mrbungle wrote:sword, if you're town then you really need to finish reading the entire thread before you post again.
No shit…why do you think I was saying I might have to replace out? Since it’s a deadline and all, I won’t skip out today…However, work pays my bills and keeps me in my home, so I have somewhat of a priorty there…
In post 742, mrbungle wrote:answer this plz
why were you ok with your vote on vegito when it was clear that you weren't caught up on the thread? you still have yet to say ANYTHING about why you think vegito is scummy
I was ok because we were hours from deadline, I hadn’t had a chance to read and as far as I was concerned Vegito replaced into a scum slot… so I wasn’t going to lose any sleep over it..later, after a quick readthrough I didn’t see anything outstanding from Vegito..his Pope is scum/no he’s not/yes he is was nothing but noise to me so I stopped trying to read through all of his posts…yes I thought his slot was still scummy, but my vote wasn’t doing anything on him at the time I unvoted..

Let me know what I’m not addressing and I’ll answer as I can…

@Fferyl – sorry…like I said…been having some issues…
But, Gun to my head:
Lynch Bungles or Veg…
Save Pope and Ghost
- Sword of Omens -
sword_of_omens
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #767 (isolation #17) » Thu May 23, 2013 10:53 am

Post by sword_of_omens »

@Pope-
you are a town read...Vegito is a scum read...why would i try and lynch you if he somehow flips town?
Answer: I wouldn't

@Fferyl – I liked Ghost’s early posts, and I also liked his points that he made...i mentioned that I thought the L-2 thing was over-kill but it wasn’t an attack on him, it was just an opinion…if you need me to point out the posts specifically, I can, i’ll have to do it when time permits though…

PEDIT: lol...it appears i am full of shit.....
i'll read his post in a sec..
- Sword of Omens -
sword_of_omens
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #777 (isolation #18) » Thu May 23, 2013 11:30 am

Post by sword_of_omens »

@Bungle – chill the fuck out…
In post 763, mrbungle wrote:And you have him as a townread right? Then what the fuck is your problem with that read?
Yeh, cause scum never call town, town…right? I don’t have a problem with Pope…My problem is that you are using lazy-ass excuses to call everyone town, while trying to lead a wagon on someone who was on V/LA…
In post 763, mrbungle wrote:
Omens wrote:"You also left out any thoughtts on Ffery, who was active, which I did note…"
Another blatant lie. I've said more than enough about fferylit. How about you try again, without lying and misrepresenting everything? Like.... fuck dude.
Bull shit…Try that again…When you came in and gave town badges for all of the actives, you said nothing about Fferyl…
You even touched on Bacbe who wasn’t much around…I didn’t see you saying anything about Ffery until just recently...

And your “HOHOHO! Omens, Pim and Hamlet scum reads” are from what? Oh yeh..POE lurkage…ok.
Go after the easiest lynches, right?

Your Omens is scum for apologizing is ridiculous…

Why am I voting you over Vegito?
I explained, my Vegito was getting nowhere…yes there was support for his lynch , but not enough as he was at L-1 for shit long time with no one willing to commit to a hammer…oh, and You are scum.
Would I vote for Vegito?
Yes.
Will I hammer Vegito?
Yes.

Where is the damn vote count, anyway?
- Sword of Omens -
sword_of_omens
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #781 (isolation #19) » Thu May 23, 2013 11:43 am

Post by sword_of_omens »

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Vegito

**L-1**
- Sword of Omens -
sword_of_omens
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #808 (isolation #20) » Thu May 23, 2013 12:56 pm

Post by sword_of_omens »

Unvote

@Pope- did you claim your character?
if not, can you please do so?

-Ffery- CHK is a PR heavy mod...i'm sure everyone has a PR in this game...
his Pokemon game everyone was JOAT and voyeur/tracker were in it...
- Sword of Omens -
sword_of_omens
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #815 (isolation #21) » Thu May 23, 2013 1:17 pm

Post by sword_of_omens »

pope.....808 pleaae
- Sword of Omens -
sword_of_omens
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #824 (isolation #22) » Thu May 23, 2013 1:55 pm

Post by sword_of_omens »

on my phone...before you guys lynch me, please let Pope answer my question...
i have a reasonfor this request which ill explain ad soon as he answers...
ill get to a coffee shop in a bit..
- Sword of Omens -
sword_of_omens
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #829 (isolation #23) » Thu May 23, 2013 2:32 pm

Post by sword_of_omens »

Ok..
couple of things here....
I originally thought my character was lynch bait considering who I am.... and my power...
I actually don't mind being the lynch today given that power wise I'm more of a hindrance to town than anything else...
I thought I might be Miller but I decided not to say anything...
as I don't know and there's no way to prove it...

full claim...
I am Frieza... i'm town.... and a nexus..

I also noticed that Vegeto claimed Cell.. another villain...
I'm guessing CHK made the sum team the good guys...
I know that most of you think character claims prob don't matter, but Ive known CHK for a long time from a previous site and I know he's likes his flavor...
Popes character iirc turned good so i might be wrong about him..so id keep a watch on him .. of course I could be wrong as I don't know everyone's characters but there ya go...
- Sword of Omens -
sword_of_omens
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #830 (isolation #24) » Thu May 23, 2013 2:32 pm

Post by sword_of_omens »

good I hate phone posting
- Sword of Omens -
sword_of_omens
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #838 (isolation #25) » Thu May 23, 2013 3:00 pm

Post by sword_of_omens »

I will say that I know CHKFLIP thinks that giving safe claims to scum is for little bitches and that he doesn't do it...
- Sword of Omens -
sword_of_omens
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #844 (isolation #26) » Thu May 23, 2013 3:05 pm

Post by sword_of_omens »

agh.. hate this phone...
I was saying that because we might be able to get a cc later down the line if we're lucky...
- Sword of Omens -
sword_of_omens
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1088 (isolation #27) » Wed May 29, 2013 8:33 am

Post by sword_of_omens »

i agree that we don't need to quick lynch Hamlet (or anyone else, for that matter) just yet...
as an FYI, CHK recently had a 9 player Pokemon game with 3 scum in it, which ended up screwing us in the end.
- Sword of Omens -
sword_of_omens
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1099 (isolation #28) » Wed May 29, 2013 10:22 am

Post by sword_of_omens »

HAHAHA!!!!
Holy Shit....we won!!!!

In post 1091, Bacde wrote:
In post 1088, sword_of_omens wrote:i agree that we don't need to quick lynch Hamlet (or anyone else, for that matter) just yet...
as an FYI, CHK recently had a 9 player Pokemon game with 3 scum in it, which ended up screwing us in the end.
yeah sorry about quicklynching you in that game

I was seriously laughing my butt off when you were upset w/ me though, I had no counter-argument to argue that I was town, I was just trying to let your accusations slide off me :lol:

S'all good...that shit was funny tbh...i had MsM pegged and then you bamboozled me...and i was like...ahhhhhhshit...
- Sword of Omens -
sword_of_omens
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1116 (isolation #29) » Wed May 29, 2013 11:27 am

Post by sword_of_omens »

yeh..i know i sound like a broken record, but i really do feel bad about not being as active this game..
that week and a half really screwed with my sched...
sorry CHK..your PM to me did make me laugh, though...
and thanks for modding..

game might have gone a lot differently had i been lynched..
- Sword of Omens -

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”