The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:03 pm

Post by The Grim Reaper »

In post 971, Thor665 wrote:Beard = Thor is manly and probably smells faintly of bacon, and thus his opinion is right.
bullshit give me a proper reason... I've never played with you before and I've heard you are good. I also thought Mastin was good before playing with him and he was a bit of a disappointment. He didn't inherit a scummy slot when he replaced in... you did. Don't make me lynch your sorry ass due to bullshit reasoning like this as I will get even more disappointed with the so called elite members on this site :/
Ease of consensus - I have two players ripping at each other while *both* claim that this other player is the scum pal of the other. Hint: if either of you really think what you think, wouldn't that make him the obv. buddy that they are soft bussing? And if so, why not be willing to vote him to call their bluff at the very least? Heck, you have a built in person who should sheep your vote, already giving you one of the strongest wagons at the moment making it vastly more useful than what either of you are doing right now.
AP and us ripping into each other? Have you considered that both of us could be town and we both suspect wrongly that he is scum? Or that we both are scum and we are just playing you for a fool putting out scum lists with a common link to set up an easy mislynch?

Look Thor I want you to ISO Pasch and give me and Grim a good reason based on his play as to why he is scum. It shouldn't be too difficult.
~G
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:05 pm

In post 974, Thor665 wrote:Verily doth yon saucy maiden protest too much. Forsooth, i shalt quaff mine mead and ravish thee anon!

Oooh you're speaking in character from your comics now haha
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:16 pm

In post 975, The Grim Reaper wrote:
In post 971, Thor665 wrote: Ease of consensus - I have two players ripping at each other while *both* claim that this other player is the scum pal of the other. Hint: if either of you really think what you think, wouldn't that make him the obv. buddy that they are soft bussing? And if so, why not be willing to vote him to call their bluff at the very least? Heck, you have a built in person who should sheep your vote, already giving you one of the strongest wagons at the moment making it vastly more useful than what either of you are doing right now.
AP and us ripping into each other? Have you considered that both of us could be town and we both suspect wrongly that he is scum? Or that we both are scum and we are just playing you for a fool putting out scum lists with a common link to set up an easy mislynch?

~G
Or that one of us is town with a scum read on town and scum is going to facilitate a town mislynch by providing a list with an overlap as a nice easy target for a mislynch?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:20 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 975, The Grim Reaper wrote:bullSmurf give me a proper reason... I've never played with you before and I've heard you are good. I also thought Mastin was good before playing with him and he was a bit of a disappointment. He didn't inherit a scummy slot when he replaced in... you did. Don't make me lynch your sorry Smurf due to bullSmurf reasoning like this as I will get even more disappointed with the so called elite members on this site :/
I never claimed to be an elite member of anything - you projecting that onto me does not actually logically increase my need to "play better". Either I play well enough or I do not, but that doesn't mean i have a different level of play I am obligated to do.

Also, it is perfectly fine reasoning.
In post 975, The Grim Reaper wrote:AP and us ripping into each other?
Yes.
In post 975, The Grim Reaper wrote: Have you considered that both of us could be town and we both suspect wrongly that he is scum?
Of course - that is a possibility with all reads, that they are wrong. But if you always live with that fear it will paralyze ou. Do *you* think all your reads are wrong? If not, my logic holds.
In post 975, The Grim Reaper wrote:Or that we both are scum and we are just playing you for a fool putting out scum lists with a common link to set up an easy mislynch?
I did not consider this because that would be a rather odd and strange play to manage to pull in the hopes of a replacement coming in and carrying it through for you.
Considering it, I will now dismiss it as rather silly.
My logic continues to hold.
In post 975, The Grim Reaper wrote:Look Thor I want you to ISO Pasch and give me and Grim a good reason based on his play as to why he is scum. It shouldn't be too difficult.
Define 'difficult' It is certainly laborious enough that I probably won't bother simple because you want me to make a case on someone you are calling scummy.
My call had no bearing on what *I* thought of the slot - it had bearing on what you claim to think of the slot.
I do think the slot is scummy and worth pressuring, but if 'beard' isn't good enough for you than my current case isn't good enough for you and you should react as such, not make odd demands for me to make cases on people I'm not even voting. When I wish to make a case I shall, and it shall be short, and you may cuss at it then.

Until then, why are you unwilling to vote Pasch over AP?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:22 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 977, The Grim Reaper wrote:Or that one of us is town with a scum read on town and scum is going to facilitate a town mislynch by providing a list with an overlap as a nice easy target for a mislynch?
Or that he is scum and both of you are town.
Or that all three of you are town.
Or that one of you is scum soft bussing a scumbuddy.

Yes, I think that covers all the theoreticals outside of possible third party.
Now it's your job to decide which theoretical you believe is correct.
I am currently leaning one of the ones wherein Pasch is scum.
How about you?
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:24 pm

Go home Guyett, you're drunk. (though you make a good point about this overlap-thing)

We don't have a scumread on town. Angry Pidgeon is scum. He's bussing his partner (PAschendale) a bit right now. What you, and everyone, needs to realize is that over the course of two pages, Paschendale has featured in Angry Pidgeon's town, scum and murky-middle list. All three of them!

Quite astounding really.

Also Thor is town. Just like how Varsoon was. They both confirmed it, each in their own special way.

@Thor: Lynches shouldn't be based on overlaps in readslists. They should be based on the reads themselves and the arguments behind them. Paschendale isn't scum because Angry Pidgeon says he might be, he's scum for other reasons.
Reaching this consensus on PAschendale: I'd be fine with it, but I've reacched the point where I prefer a lynch on AP. This consensus thing mught muddy the waters further when PAschendale flips scum and AP gets towncred for it. He's already getting enough credit as it is.

GG

(@Antihero: I'll try to make you proud. It is merely enthousiasm for this wonderful game you've created that sometimes causes me to forget to log out of the GG-account and into this one)
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:28 pm

Post by Grimgroove »

In post 901, AngryPidgeon wrote:Town: Beauties, Majiffy, EtL, Pasch, Buck
In post 905, AngryPidgeon wrote: Truth be told, I really need to pay more attention to you, pasch, and darthe. Kinda murky middle of people I don't know what to make of.
In post 950, AngryPidgeon wrote:Grim/Pasch/Cat would make a lot of sense as a scumteam.

GG
"What truffles are to pigs so are these charlatans and pettifoggers to my mental acuity." - Frasier
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:29 pm

In post 981, Grimgroove wrote:
In post 901, AngryPidgeon wrote:Town: Beauties, Majiffy, EtL, Pasch, Buck
In post 905, AngryPidgeon wrote: Truth be told, I really need to pay more attention to you, pasch, and darthe. Kinda murky middle of people I don't know what to make of.
In post 950, AngryPidgeon wrote:Grim/Pasch/Cat would make a lot of sense as a scumteam.

GG
(@Antihero: I'll try to make you proud. It is merely enthousiasm for this wonderful game you've created that sometimes causes me to forget to log out of the GG-account and into this one)

I'm a retard.

GG
Lying Cat
Lying Cat
Mafia Scum
Lying Cat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:36 pm

Post by Lying Cat »

Welcome, Thor!
In post 887, AngryPidgeon wrote: Why did you call out Beli in bold after stating this and not me?
THE SUMMONER regrets to inform you that due to cosmic radiation, his powers are only able to summon one entity at a time. However, THE SUMMONER would like to reassure you that he accounted for your jealous nature, and was confident that his tender attentions directed at another would draw your attention to the thread. Rest assured, if you had not responded, THE SUMMONER would have made you the next target of his incredible powers.
In post 891, Belisarius wrote:
WHO SUMMONS ME?
Bro, is new day, bro. Want reads and ideas. Show of good faith: AP smells like he was used to prepare Kiviak, and Varsoon was being roleplayed by three fourth-graders in a trechcoat, who have now gone home. Unfortunately, they took the ball with them.
In post 901, AngryPidgeon wrote: Call it gut, but I feel like LC is trying to hedge a scumread on me. He even opens today by calling out me/Beli (FnL suspects) and it just feels like fishing for which ML has the most support.
Hedge nothing. I'm
developing
a scumread on you. To be perfectly transparent, I would not be comfortable with voting either you or beli right now, and I'm equally uncomfortable with not having a real read on you. .: I want more content from both of you.
In post 926, Guyett wrote:Can't stay on unfortunately, gtg to scouts
Jingle and I run a troop that meets on Tuesdays! When I'm not posting on the weekends, it's either because we're busy at work (and Jingle's not posting either) or I'm camping with the boys (and making Jingle cover for me.)
In post 958, Paschendale wrote: I can't articulate a single stance by Darthe, Lying Cat, or Buckwild that stood out to me. They need to take a stand on something.
"Bloop, bloop. I'm not going to scumread cat, but I'll lump him in with the worst lurkers, who I am scumreading. Ignore him when he calls me scum, plz. Bloop bloop."
VOTE: Pasch

Still happy with that.

-sthar8
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:39 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 980, The Grim Reaper wrote:What you, and everyone, needs to realize is that over the course of two pages, Paschendale has featured in Angry Pidgeon's town, scum and murky-middle list. All three of them!

Quite astounding really.
I will go to church with you, print out fliers about how bad and anti-town this is, and distribute them around town.
That said...have you ever played with AP before?
In post 980, The Grim Reaper wrote:@Thor: Lynches shouldn't be based on overlaps in readslists. They should be based on the reads themselves and the arguments behind them. Paschendale isn't scum because Angry Pidgeon says he might be, he's scum for other reasons.
Yes.
And both of you claim to have reached that conclusion.
And I never said that your overlap was the reason I found him scummish.
So...swing and a miss. This is meaningless.
In post 980, The Grim Reaper wrote:Reaching this consensus on PAschendale: I'd be fine with it, but I've reacched the point where I prefer a lynch on AP. This consensus thing mught muddy the waters further when PAschendale flips scum and AP gets towncred for it. He's already getting enough credit as it is.
Why is he getting towncred and why is it not good towncred that he has earned?
flying beauties
flying beauties
Goon
flying beauties
Goon
Goon

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:52 pm

Post by flying beauties »

In post 962, Thor665 wrote:I do have better things to do with my day then spend all day trying to deal with your and AP's parano-derp.
Yes, i play good scum.
Get over your bad selves and stop leaping at shadows and acting like it means something.
so are ap and I town?

In post 978, Thor665 wrote:
In post 975, The Grim Reaper wrote:Or that we both are scum and we are just playing you for a fool putting out scum lists with a common link to set up an easy mislynch?
I did not consider this because that would be a rather odd and strange play to manage to pull in the hopes of a replacement coming in and carrying it through for you.
Considering it, I will now dismiss it as rather silly.
My logic continues to hold.
freaking weird ass sentiment given the context of the discussion.
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:52 pm

In post 978, Thor665 wrote:
In post 975, The Grim Reaper wrote:Look Thor I want you to ISO Pasch and give me and Grim a good reason based on his play as to why he is scum. It shouldn't be too difficult.
Define 'difficult' It is certainly laborious enough that I probably won't bother simple because you want me to make a case on someone you are calling scummy.
My call had no bearing on what *I* thought of the slot - it had bearing on what you claim to think of the slot.
I do think the slot is scummy and worth pressuring, but if 'beard' isn't good enough for you than my current case isn't good enough for you and you should react as such, not make odd demands for me to make cases on people I'm not even voting. When I wish to make a case I shall, and it shall be short, and you may cuss at it then.

Until then, why are you unwilling to vote Pasch over AP?
Oh we have reasons for calling him scummy. We (grim) have posted them before in the thread but I (Guyett) would like to hear your reasoning behind him behind him(pasch) being scum. I don't entirely trust you based on the varsoon messing and your willingness to sheep right from the off if I'm perfectly frank.
I just want to know why you're standing where you are... Is that understandable...
~G
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:06 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 985, flying beauties wrote:so are ap and I town?
Maybe.
But if you're scum faking it you're allowed to drop it too.
In post 985, flying beauties wrote:freaking weird Smurf sentiment given the context of the discussion.
Actually...no it wasn't.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:07 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 986, The Grim Reaper wrote:Oh we have reasons for calling him scummy. We (grim) have posted them before in the thread but I (Guyett) would like to hear your reasoning behind him behind him(pasch) being scum. I don't entirely trust you based on the varsoon messing and your willingness to sheep right from the off if I'm perfectly frank.
I just want to know why you're standing where you are... Is that understandable...
Perfectly understandable.
Which is why I've told you where I'm standing.
flying beauties
flying beauties
Goon
flying beauties
Goon
Goon

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:10 pm

In post 987, Thor665 wrote:
In post 985, flying beauties wrote:so are ap and I town?
Maybe.
But if you're scum faking it you're allowed to drop it too.
In post 985, flying beauties wrote:freaking weird Smurf sentiment given the context of the discussion.
Actually...no it wasn't.
faking what?
flying beauties
flying beauties
Goon
flying beauties
Goon
Goon

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:12 pm

eta: and drop what?
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:15 pm

Ok Thor you may sheep us if you want

VOTE: pasch

Grim has posted our case on him numerous times and this is one if a few reads we 100% agree on.

Ap can wait for a while but he certainly is on our scumdar.
~G
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:31 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Unvote: Whoever it was Var was voting
Vote: Pasch

Baaa.
Lying Cat
Lying Cat
Mafia Scum
Lying Cat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:06 pm

Post by Lying Cat »

Hey so I think that's L-1. While I am super excited to kill pasch dead, I think we need a claim and for everyone else to check in before we actually lynch him.

-sthar8
Paschendale
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:27 pm

Post by Paschendale »

Wait, seriously? I'm racking up votes with those kinds of retarded reasons? Grim is pissy because I don't want to argue with them about nothing. Lying Cat is attacking me for null reading them. Thor, you don't even have a reason for voting me. Darthe doesn't offer a reason. Nor does Majiffy. I don't even have anything to refute.

Obviously full of scum wagon is full of scum.
Lying Cat
Lying Cat
Mafia Scum
Lying Cat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:29 pm

Post by Lying Cat »

^strawman. Not worth responding to. Claim please.
flying beauties
flying beauties
Goon
flying beauties
Goon
Goon

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:46 pm

why is thor dodging my questions?

discuss
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:49 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 994, Paschendale wrote:Wait, seriously? I'm racking up votes with those kinds of retarded reasons? Grim is pissy because I don't want to argue with them about nothing. Lying Cat is attacking me for null reading them. Thor, you don't even have a reason for voting me. Darthe doesn't offer a reason. Nor does Majiffy. I don't even have anything to refute.

Obviously full of scum wagon is full of scum.
Which of us are scum and which are town?
In post 996, flying beauties wrote:why is thor dodging my questions?

discuss
Oh, the question where you forgot our conversation line one response in and wanted me to restate it for the benefit of the answer to the question you just asked me?

Probable Reason: Hatred of bad play.
Lying Cat
Lying Cat
Mafia Scum
Lying Cat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:55 pm

Post by Lying Cat »

Lazy? I don't think he's read the thread yet. There's a lot to read and I'm down with giving him some time. Varsoon going to live with a nice family on a farm was pretty null to me anyway.
Lying Cat
Lying Cat
Mafia Scum
Lying Cat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:55 pm

Post by Lying Cat »

EBWOP: the above is directed at beauties.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”