Mini 1515: Touhou Imperishable Night (Game Over)

waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1600 (ISO) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:31 pm

Post by waynegg »

But, I will as well.

I thought he was scum, I saw he was lazy, and I pulled an insidious gambit on him to claim Doc (since he hadn't already...) so he would be donkey punched tonight and cost TIWN a pivotal town role if his claim has an ounce of truth to it. Because doing one for one trades with town is the best way to win as scum...
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1601 (ISO) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:35 pm

Post by pieguyn »

give me a serious answer plz
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1602 (ISO) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:37 pm

Post by waynegg »

...but you were there and already know all this, so why ask?
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1603 (ISO) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:38 pm

Post by waynegg »

That WAS a serious answer. Just with a touch of sarcasm from the night sun.
Like LEGO minifigs?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1604 (ISO) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:45 pm

Post by pieguyn »

I was thinking there was someone who was scumreading someone for sheepy votes, and so you were trying to see if he'd accuse you of doing the same thing. but apparently that wasn't it .-.

for the record he didn't and now I have to go back and look to see who it was
Ghostly Penguin
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1605 (ISO) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:19 pm

Post by Ghostly Penguin »

In post 1470, morph the cat wrote:
In post 1468, Ghostly Penguin wrote:
In post 1464, mastin2 wrote:Bit on the run at the moment, so more detailed commentary will follow, buuuuuut...
In post 1363, Ghostly Penguin wrote:As far as Ghostlin's read on you, mastin2, it changed from town to scummy some time between 11-6 and 11-8. He didn't say why yet. I'm still wary of you for having worried about backtracking on a read that hadn't been established. I get that I tend to look scummy across the board and Ghostlin has a blatant way of showing he's town, but you worrying about how it would look for you to express an opinion that probably any of the people here who've played with me would support or at least understand is off. Town's reads are supposed to change; it's scum that over-justifies any changes.

--PA
In post 1459, Ghostly Penguin wrote:
Do I feel you're scum? Probably -not-, although PA's kind of pushing for it because you can't read her worth shit. My 'gut' such as it fucking is is reading you Town, but that doesn't mean I entirely trust it.
VOTE: Ghostly Penguin.
Welcome to Not A Fucking Contradiction Theater!

This first vote/post by Mastin where he quotes me and PA isn't a contradiction! Why?

-I've gone from Town to Scummy to Town-ish on Mastin in a span of one week on a read of the thread (keep in mind my scummy read of Mastin happened, at the latest, on 11-8-2013. It's the fucking thirteenth.) It's Day 1. She's probably not lying to you dude, I admit in the post above there are small things that bother me about you.
-PA says she finds you scummyish, I said she's kinda pushing because she finds you scummyish.
-I could use the ultimately lame 'hydra dissonance' argument, but I don't fucking have to, because there's no fucking hydra dissonance. Yes, I liked Mastin for Town slightly less five fucking days ago. Yes, I feel PA probably wants you dead more. Yes, the reasons I go back and forth is between the Micro Les Mis game where you were scum and weren't so...vacillating and that your tenor is slightly different.
You also, in essence, in the fucking thread posted you could be trying to mirror your Town game and that I shouldn't probably trust that. It's the exact reason I asked if you were mindfucking me or not.
So I have a fucking mess of a gut who is telling me this is Town Mastin because his tenor's fucking different than Les Mis, and Mastin himself who openly admit it could change. My read on you is fluid. I don't want to fucking lynch you today for that reason.

("But Ghostlin, what about the interactions that could be confirmed from a Mastin flip?" FUCK YOU. That's the worst reason for voting anyone ever.)

Although reading this lame post makes me almost entirely fucking convinced this is a scum Mastin who's probably salivating over the idea of a mislynch on a slot he'd normally not get, if I was playing stronger and not like a blind-lame horse. (Which I'll own.)

In post 1466, pieguyn wrote:
In post 1459, Ghostly Penguin wrote:The problem I had with you with the two earlier posts I posted earlier is honestly, mind-fuck is one of scum Ghostlin's favorite games. Post things that are strictly true and make Town fucking sweat about whether or not you're talking out of both of sides of your mouth.
In post 1463, Ghostly Penguin wrote:Mastin's freaking out about things he really shouldn't. Guys, if I'm fucking scum, you'll know soon enough.
so mindfuck is one of scum-Ghostlin's favorite games? why the mindfuck here?

also, if you dislike Varsoon's AtE, do you think his doc claim is a fakeclaim?

vote: GP
This...also isn't a contradiction, and seems to come out of seemingly nowhere?

Yes, there's a bit of self meta there, but there's enough people who's read me as scum know I sorta play mindfuck games with the Town. I was indirectly agreeing with BRO, who seems to actually be fucking playing this game. In relation to Mastin, it's in reference to, 'I play X as scum, unless I don't...' (I can find and requote the two posts for you). It's sounds designed for Towns to secondguess themselves. That's not entirely Town motivated.

Here's my biggest problem, Pie, and maybe you won't fucking understand it but here goes: How Var has been playing the last two page is not how Var normally plays. Ffery and whoever her partner is may be good enough to catch scum BRO, but Var doesn't normally fucking go, 'You're right, I fucking suck, LET ME SHEEP YOU.'

If you act that fucking out of character, particularly when you've burned me once with a 'pity me' ATE, I don't care if you claim to be the Mod himself, I'm not going to like it and I'm going to give you another fucking glance. You don't like it, go ahead and fucking hang me, but it's a lousy fucking reason to vote anyone.
This feels genuine. Genuineness doesn't guarantee alignment but still.

If Varsoon is scum fakeclaiming megadoc it won't take long to figure that out.

Cabd and I were talking about your post, and it occurred to me that we've swallowed the megadoc claim pretty easily. This is a mini game.

We ran into a different sort of ridiculously overpowered doc in a recent large normal game which is probably why we didn't blink. :/

PA was in that game. Ask her about the White Mage in NY165.

You still think TNE is the right lynch?
Actually, yes, I do, particularly the last two pages of this thread referring to TNE.

Not going to think whether or not Var's role exists or not. Conjecturing that is a slippery slope to nowhere. On role knowledge alone, he's Town. On game play, he's acting pretty fucking dodgy for Varsoon.
Ghostly Penguin
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1606 (ISO) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:26 pm

In post 1554, morph the cat wrote:@Ghostlin: can you plz explain your definition of "mindfuck"? I don't think we're interpreting it as the same thing.
A mindfuck is something that if you really think about it too hard, and use logic to examine it, your brain explodes. The best mindfucks sound so incredibly reasonable at first glance, but when you reexamine them, make no fucking sense. Mastin's "I act this way as X, except when I'm trying to fake Town meta and I actually don't," is mindfuckable because you don't know what to do with that.

What do you do with that? While it can be two things at once, the statement doesn't say much about Mastin's actual play.
Ghostly Penguin
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1607 (ISO) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:31 pm

In post 1548, ArcAngel9 wrote:Hey Children...
Day1, 60 plus pages for a mini game? You guys are insane... let me skim through...
if there is anything major updates, keep me posted :)
So let's run a hypothetical.

PA and I were talking about if we had a gun (we don't) which scumfuck unlikely to get lynched today we'd shoot. Your slot came up.

Thoughts?
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1608 (ISO) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:39 pm

Post by Varsoon »

You're right, Ghost.

This will be the defining vote of D1.

I've just re-read the whole game and this is my decision.

I'm not going to write 'why', or provide a wall, or any of that, because it's useless for me to do so.

VOTE: BROseidon
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1609 (ISO) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:16 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1597, BROseidon wrote:
In post 1595, morph the cat wrote:Or she was attacking me. It was a strange interaction.
I don't remember it that well :/
Yeah I reread most of day 1, especially the part where she disrupted my line of questioning about your vote, which started here.

She wasn't really defending you. And you did interact with her a bit. meh. What orcinus did in NY 165 was actual defense, though not as strong as Mac's was.
Psychlone
Psychlone
Goon
Psychlone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1610 (ISO) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:37 pm

Post by Psychlone »

In post 1596, BROseidon wrote:This makes it look like you should be scumreading mastin.
It does. I'm not scumreading mastin though.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1611 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

should i fakehammer?
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1612 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

Vote: BRO
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1613 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:58 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

now to wait for his reaction
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1614 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:35 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 1604, pieguyn wrote:I was thinking there was someone who was scumreading someone for sheepy votes, and so you were trying to see if he'd accuse you of doing the same thing. but apparently that wasn't it .-.

for the record he didn't and now I have to go back and look to see who it was
I have no problem with sheepy votes.
Like LEGO minifigs?
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #1615 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:48 am

Post by BROseidon »

:facepalm:
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1616 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:53 am

Post by morph the cat »

UNVOTE
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #1617 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:54 am

Post by BROseidon »

In post 1610, Psychlone wrote:
In post 1596, BROseidon wrote:This makes it look like you should be scumreading mastin.
It does. I'm not scumreading mastin though.
Then you're not scumreading him because...
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #1618 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:54 am

Post by BROseidon »

wat
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1619 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:56 am

Post by morph the cat »

Cabd told me he disagreed with me last night. I thought he was going to unvote while we sort ourselves out but he didn't.
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #1620 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:57 am

Post by BROseidon »

The timing made it look like it was in response to muffin's "fakehammer."
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #1621 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:58 am

Post by BROseidon »

Where's cabd been, anyways?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1622 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:59 am

Post by morph the cat »

sleeping.
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #1623 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:59 am

Post by BROseidon »

I mean overall.

Do you normally drive the hydra?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1624 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:01 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

this is not a town response to being hammered

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”