Newbie 1444 ~ Game Ovah ~ Mafia Win

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:03 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

/confirm

Hi Antagon, Hi Thor, Hi Talah, nice to play with people I know
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12 (isolation #1) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:59 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 11, Thor665 wrote:Vote: DaughterofLuthien
I thought we were still confirming.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14 (isolation #2) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:18 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Oh, i didnt count, tho I'd personally wait until the mod officially starts it. But i guess we're already discussing, anyway.

Hi i'm one of your 3 SEs and along with the IC we're here to help you get into the mafia experience of MS.

Sheeping Thor for now

Vote: DaughterofLuthien
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #19 (isolation #3) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:37 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 18, DaughterofLuthien wrote:I didn't refresh the page before posting, so I didn't see Sakura's post.
Bad excuse, there's this thing that alerts you of new posts when you press submit and allows you to edit it in light of those posts called P-Edit, you know.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #21 (isolation #4) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:48 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 20, DaughterofLuthien wrote:you are fully entitled to keep thinking I might be scummy
And why aren't you trying to make us think otherwise?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #24 (isolation #5) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:59 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Only time i know of it not happening is when there's a new page, but this wasn't the case.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #26 (isolation #6) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:09 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

So you're trying to dismiss the pressure on you just because it was RVS? I think we're working with quite some decent info already tbqh
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #30 (isolation #7) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:26 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

I'm sheeping thor wrt majiffy's flowchart, plus Thor's a strong player. And based from your reactions i'm liking my vote where it is so far.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #32 (isolation #8) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:42 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

I think the fact that she thinks scum would do otherwise makes it sound more faked than genuine.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #40 (isolation #9) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:45 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 38, burn_209 wrote:All I am trying to do by voting him is to attempt, and the key word is attempt, to apply pressure to him.
:facepalm:

Your vote just lost all meaning from the momment you say your vote isnt because you think they are scum nor want them lynched and it's for mere pressure.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #53 (isolation #10) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:50 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

Half-Yes, but the thing is that you say it's just for pressure, then it loses it's effect, since your intended target wont react to the pressure like they should.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #56 (isolation #11) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:30 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 55, talah wrote:Sakura - what made you sheep Thor's vote, way back when?
I said that on that same post, because of Majiffy's flowchart and because Thor's a very strong player, tho that doesn't mean I'll blindly sheep him tho, but during the course of the game I'll see whether i agree with him or not, and so far I'm liking my vote where it is, and I also like burn for another scumread.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #59 (isolation #12) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:15 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 58, burn_209 wrote:it was to see what your reaction would have been if you had even given a reaction
No duh.

On a more serious note tho, what do you think of her vote, since she was who you were voting before?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #68 (isolation #13) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:30 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 60, burn_209 wrote:Wait who?
Blonde, for some reason i called him a she... oops?
In post 62, burn_209 wrote:I think that she hadled the situation the way a townie would
And how would scum handle the situation?
In post 62, burn_209 wrote:To me everyone starts as 50/50 town scum.
So according to you there's a 50% chance of everyone flipping scum with no info, when there's actually like... 25% chance (If you include yourself as town)
In post 62, burn_209 wrote:After how she handled the situation it shifted to 52/48 town scum.
48% chance of flipping scum is pretty damn worth voting over, anything over 35% is imo when everyone has such a low information, because... such votes will lead to more information, only reason you wouldn't be voting someone with 48% chance of flipping scum is because you have someone higher, so I'm guessing you dont have anyone with a higher chance?
In post 63, Gale wrote:Isn't there an acronym for voting for someone just because they voted for you?
It's called OMGUS (Oh my god you suck
for voting me
)
In post 63, Gale wrote:it's just the RVS.
FoS: Gale
In post 66, talah wrote:I quite like Daughter's Post 51 for a natural response to the situation, too.
I disagree, it looked pretty fake to me
In post 66, talah wrote:If you were sheeping Thor for legit reasons and now have a scumread on burns, why are you still voting Daughter
My scumread on Daughter is higher.
In post 66, talah wrote:what do you think about Blonde and Antagon's votes on burns
They are good votes, tho they'd be better if they were on daughter.
In post 66, talah wrote:Do you think Thor's arguments for burns-scum were remarkably convincing? And if so which parts do you agree with, or not completely align with?
Yes, the discrepancies within the way Burns's words arent matching his actions.
In post 66, talah wrote:And the vote's also for pressure.
Why thank you
In post 66, talah wrote:please comment on Gale's vote as well.
It feels awkward that Gale retired the vote right after noticing it was an L-1 vote.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #83 (isolation #14) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:10 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Well assume some random town member named NN got shot during Night 0 and we're on Day 1 now... not much different from how you used to play since if a game starts at Night 1, then there's nowhere to draw info from.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #91 (isolation #15) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:19 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

@Mod: V/LA Until Monday
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #100 (isolation #16) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:09 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 99, zipperflesh wrote:Can we get him to L-1 by the time he returns from v/la?
*her

And i'd welcome it
Before i went V/LA , I was in another game on LyLo and since i was conftown due to cop inno i was pretty much the guiding beacon of everyone so I put most of my efforts there, now that it's over I can put more effort here, however that will be when i'm out of V/LA and being at L-1 will surely help motivate me in here.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #127 (isolation #17) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:18 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Sorry talah, but here comes another wall, since i'm addressing quite a lot of stuff in one post.
Ok I'm back, I'll be trying to address anything but if I miss anything please let me know.
In post 78, talah wrote:1) What makes you feel Post 51 is fake? To me the post has an accusatory tone to it, and is challenging Thor of all people which would probably be a bad move if he's town and Daughter's scum. There's a fairly natural flow to the posting too - so from a tenuous standpoint of early judgements I'd say that either Daughter and Thor are both scum, or Daughter's town.
Unless I was predicting the future:
In post 32, Sakura Hana wrote:I think the fact that she thinks scum would do otherwise makes it sound more faked than genuine.
It's highly unlikely I was referring to Post 51, if it looked like I did then my apologies and I read something wrong.
In post 78, talah wrote:I don't know what your scumread on Daughter is about (nor really your scumread on burn) but she doesn't seem at all pressured by your vote if that's what you're getting at.
Neither did Gaiden on the RIP Tales of Upick game, yet he was scum.
In post 78, talah wrote:I think the argument is his words aren't matching his thought processes, not sure if that's what you meant.
That's what I meant yeah.
In post 78, talah wrote:You're most welcome. Shall I spruik some more pressure <3 my early scumreads are traditionally pretty good...
So are mine.
In post 78, talah wrote:Yeah it did feel awkward and I'm not sure if it's the awkward of newbie town or newbie scum or slightly less than newbie scum trying to look like newbie town. Tending newbie town at this point, I think.
I think it's too early to be tending anywhere IMO.
In post 85, Gale wrote:The first day of a game is always sketchy, and we would go based off of level of activity in night (we'd chat) and reactions to the death and such.
Wait, you guys chat during the night on where you used to play? We don't do that here, which is why the info from D1 is valuable.
In post 89, Gale wrote:My only opinion of Sakura right now is that she's quiet. She doesn't post a lot like, say, Thor does, but I don't think this is necessarily a bad thing. Though I do think she's watching the forum because when she's directly addressed or there's a question she is usually quick to respond.
I was reading from time to time before going full V/LA, didn't have time to respond to everything like I'm doing right now.
In post 89, Gale wrote:So, this could either be a lack of something to say or an unwillingness to talk because she doesn't want to give much ammo. I don't think that's grounds for lynching, though.
If you thought I was faking my V/LA (Hint: I wasn't) Why the hedging?
In post 89, Gale wrote:Though I think Talah's comment about not seeing her wall before is interesting.
Interesting? In what way?
Also take in mind that "Not seeing" =/= "Haven't done" as I do recall doing walls many more times in the past. I do them more often now tho as it's easier to point out what I'm responding to.
In post 89, Gale wrote:As for her sheeping, her reasoning was "I'm sheeping thor wrt majiffy's flowchart", and I have absolutely no clue what she means *goes to look up who Majiffy is and comes back* If she's talking about the thing in his signature, I think that's a pretty bad reason for sheeping in the first place and thus makes her suspicious
I sheep Nacho every game Nacho's on, does that make me suspicious on every game Nacho's on?
In post 89, Gale wrote:Honest question: If sheeping is bad why did Thor approve of a sheep of a random vote then?
From what I know of Thor he likes early wagons from RVS so we can start analyzing from the pressure, he does this as either alignment so it's a null tell for him, considering he mentioned this in a sarcastic way on my very first newbie game where he was the IC, I see where he came from and I decided to adopt that as well. Sometimes i RVS a No Lynch vote just for reactions tho.
In post 89, Gale wrote:Though my suspicion of DoL and Sakura are higher at present time, I'd say.
So you think I'm busing? If so vote DoL then.
In post 89, Gale wrote:I don't really suspect Antagon or Talah at this point, but they haven't posted much either.
Werent you just pegging me for being quiet? =/
In post 89, Gale wrote:So at this point I'd be most willing to help lynch DoL or Sakura, but it wouldn't take too much convincing evidence for me to vote Burn.
And I'm not liking your hedging
Unvote
Vote: Gale

---
Note: When addressing these I thought I had already made my V/LA post before it, then I saw it right below Talah's next post, so my apologies for that.

---
In post 90, talah wrote:nice post.
What was nice about it?
In post 90, talah wrote:The thing about Sakura's assertion that Daughter lied about missing the preview edit is... - it doesn't really make a difference if Daughter did lie about missing a preview edit, because it's not provable
No, I was voting her because her reactions looked fake.
In post 90, talah wrote:Since
Sakura doesn't seem to want to engage Daughter
, I'm finding the play less than convincing and somewhat scummy.
Has DoL posted since then?
In post 103, Thor665 wrote:I'm excited that you are pushing on Sakura.
Why?
In post 106, zipperflesh wrote:I'm starting to feel like you're pushing this angle a bit too hard.
I was, at the time that is, I did have a reason for pushing it at the time.
In post 107, zipperflesh wrote:So the reason of RVS is not to pressure people into making reactions What does it matter if one states their vote is just for pressure, when that's the whole point of RVS?
It is, however saying your vote is just for pressure will make people ignore your vote and it wont give the desired result, if you instead say you're voting because you want them lynched, they are more prone to give better reactions.
In post 111, zipperflesh wrote:Maybe if we weren't on day 1, when just about every vote is a pressure vote.
Not every vote is a pressure vote D1 tho.
In post 114, zipperflesh wrote:hor and Sakura are acting townie,
And then you say:
In post 114, zipperflesh wrote:you are my second choice for a lynch today, closely followed by Sakura.
Why am I 3rd in your lynchpool if i'm acting townie?
In post 116, Gale wrote:I want to withhold voting until I see Sakura's reaction post.
Reaction to... what?

Current Reads:
Town: Thor
Null-Town: Zipperflesh, talah.
Null: The rest.
Null-Scum: DoL, Burn
Scum: Gale

Lynchpool would be anyone on Null-Scum or Scum. And I know how much Thor likes intents on people early on to get claims and analysis, but Burn has been gone all weekend like me so imma wait to see his replies and reactions to the other votes before i declare an intent there.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #129 (isolation #18) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:50 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 128, Gale wrote:What's hedging?
When you go, "He might be scum, but he might not" and dont take any stance.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #141 (isolation #19) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:41 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

omg it's Kyto
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #153 (isolation #20) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:55 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 152, burn_209 wrote:The lack of activity is killin me...
Me too, but I'm waiting on Kyto's thoughts before commenting further as I've already commented enough on Gale, you and Kyto's predecessor.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #157 (isolation #21) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:18 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 156, zipperflesh wrote:Imma go ahead and declare my intent to hammer you, if you get back to L-1 today or tomorrow, you are dead...
As stated previously i could also go for a burn lynch, however i wanna hear from Kyto first.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #161 (isolation #22) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:48 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 158, Thor665 wrote:Why not toss out a couple of specific questions for Kyto that way your goal is more likely to see fruition.
I don't think I need to enphasize any more why im suspecting him, he will likely notice while reading the thread.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #163 (isolation #23) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:53 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 162, zipperflesh wrote:It reads really fake to me, like you're trying to sound like a concerned townie. However, you are just coming across as bored scummorz...
Why would I care tho?, I know where i'm coming from and why.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #166 (isolation #24) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:03 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 164, zipperflesh wrote:That was a response to burn... You seem over defensive, why?
I thought that response was to me. And I never really care when people suspect me anyway, at most sometimes I overreact a lot depending on the players or on how much I like the game i'm in.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #180 (isolation #25) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:38 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 179, Micc wrote:Thor is your strongest town read. What kind of experience do you have playing with him. Why do you think that he is town in this game?
My first newbie game (and technically first mafia game) Where he was scum and I town.
A newbie game he replaced in D2, and we were both Town.
A newbie game I replaced into during LyLo and we were both Scum.
And a newbie game he replaced into where we were both Town.

Reading thor is a very complex matter considering his town and scum meta are very similar, nearly identical, and he can easily take the leadership of town as either alignment, so far i'm reading him as town, and I value thor as a town player, however i think if he's scum I may be able to pick it up along the way, but i highly doubt it on D1, so for now I can put him as strong townread.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #183 (isolation #26) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:55 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 182, Micc wrote:ou think he is town because you consider him a strong and valuable town player? And because you might be able to read him better down the road?

I'm looking for things in this game that he has done to cause you to read him as town
Uh no?, I'm reading him as town because he's been doing town motivated stuff, this is also usual for his scum meta, but i'll be able to pick it up along the way. That's what I meant.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #189 (isolation #27) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:24 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 187, talah wrote:I feel like who the f*** is Kytoxid? at this point.
Kytoxid comes from the same site I come from, that's who he is.

I haven't checked yet, but I think he doesnt have any finished games at all there either.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #198 (isolation #28) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:31 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Well I know how thor likes to have enough time for claim analysis and stuff so
Unvote
Vote: Antagon
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #208 (isolation #29) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:29 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

So my case on Gale is not scumhunting?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #210 (isolation #30) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:41 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

Idc if you forgot about it? I didn't.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #213 (isolation #31) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:56 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

I've been on to her for hedging since the start of the game, I only found more hedging after my catch up post after my V/LA, why doesnt it bother to you that she's hedging yet it bothers to you that i'm supposedly not scumhunting?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #215 (isolation #32) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:16 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p5404476 See my FoS here?
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 9#p5407419 Here i gave that random example to see if she actually started doing stuff afterwards.
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p5416190 Then it's the post you mentioned before.
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p5416496 I tell her what hedging is in hopes she can start addressing my case on her, yet she ignores it.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #217 (isolation #33) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:37 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

Yeah ok, maybe not for hedging (for some reason i saw her as hedging since the beginning dunno why), but i've been on to her since the beginning of the game.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #219 (isolation #34) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:53 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

umm ok?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #221 (isolation #35) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:41 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

Ok now, she was prodded, hopefully she will finally address my case >_>
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #223 (isolation #36) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:51 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 222, Thor665 wrote:@Sakura - how do you feel about the gamestate in general right now and the wagon on you in more specific?
On the former, I feel the game's been stale, tho I know I personally been waiting on Gale to finally adress the points I have on her, or others to see what i'm seeing, but the later never happened, my vote on Antagon was in hopes to start moving things back forward.
On my wagon, I'm kind of confused about it, apparently it's caused by me not scumhunting, when i've been scumhunting?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #225 (isolation #37) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:37 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 224, Thor665 wrote:I have said I've found your contributions lackluster.
I consider that a true statement.
Well that's what you've found, I still find it untrue
In post 224, Thor665 wrote:Do you have a take on Micc? I keep flip-flopping there.
Null-Scum

And that's an issue considering I have 4 scumspects now, as Kyto's entrance didnt make the slot look any better and he just seems to be jumping at anything that can go into a lynch just for the sake of jumping at it.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #227 (isolation #38) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:30 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Antagon hasn't replied to anything mentioned by zipperflesh yet.
Gale didnt reply and was prodded and still hasn't replied.
Burn is just... kinda being there... actually tbh im losing my will to lynch this guy, I don't see any scumotivation from him anymore.
Micc is being here, but he doesnt seem to want to work with me and is intent on misrepping everything I do.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #233 (isolation #39) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:37 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 228, Thor665 wrote:So...you have 3 people you could be scumhunting that are here, is what I'm hearing.
Uh who?
In post 232, Thor665 wrote:And now that you've heard more from Gale?
My vote stays where it is.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #235 (isolation #40) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:57 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 229, Gale wrote:If not for hedging, then please I'd love to hear your reasonings.
Doing nothing, refusing to do anything because the game wasn't a night start, and continued doing nothing after called out on it.

Tho I like that you're finally starting to take stances.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #244 (isolation #41) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:51 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

V/LA until Monday.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #302 (isolation #42) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:49 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Oh crap, and I forgot the deadline was so close, and I'm still LA until tonight.

I'm VT.
My reads are now:

Scum: Thor (Usually he likes intents to happen with at least 48 hours before deadline, he hasn't done as much to make that happen here), Gale (Her reasoning against me is BS).
Null-Scum: burn, Micc (Opportunistic scum).
Null-Town: zipperflesh (Don't see much contribution, but what few contribution i see it could be town), burn (lately he looks more town to me, looks genuinely confused by what's going on).
Town: 1baldeagle1 (At least someone seems to be making some sense in this game), talah (He getting desperate about incoming deadline sounds genuine), Kytoxid (Yeah my weakness is people buddying me, but his buddying sounds genuine in intent to find scummy people on my wagon)

If there are any questions or stuff I missed during my V/LA please summarize them and i'll get to them within a few hours.

Unvote

I'm willing to hammer myself if necessary so you guys get a flip, but for now.
Vote: Gale
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #303 (isolation #43) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:50 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

I forgot i still had burn there, obviously that was unintentional >_>
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #308 (isolation #44) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:06 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

Oh wow, and im not even at L-1, dem intents to hammer :<
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #321 (isolation #45) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:26 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

So I know Scum-Thor knows that town doesnt know what they are doing, and is willingly sitting there doing nothing on the Burn wagon while it's obvious my wagon is the one more likely to be the lynch, despite all the time him saying that I'm scum and what not. I was eagerly awaiting for him to come to see if he would hammer, yet he didn't he decided to stay on Burn.

Maybe im wrong about Burn and Thor is busing, oh well, that's a problem for you guys to figure out on the forthcoming days.

Unvote.
Vote: Thor

Here's a last ditch attempt to lynch actual scum, if i'm not hammered within 2 hours i'll do it myself (oh yeah look how scummy that sounds to you Thor)

I expect you guys to be looking very seriously at Thor from now on, you can find a couple of his scum games on my Wiki, my first game in the site, and one of my scum games.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #323 (isolation #46) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:44 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Ok nvm, I remembered wrong, you were on the mislynches along with your partner on both games on D1, It still doesn't make sense that you're staying off my wagon while soft-pushing me, unless you want to meta-dodge since im here.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #325 (isolation #47) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:45 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

I'm quite interested in seeing what will happen tomorrow considering you were soft-pushing me, even you could've hammered me already if you wanted, but you decided to stay off, which i find quite interesting.

Unvote
Vote: Sakura Hana

I do hope you do have a Dead QT this time Mala >_>
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #327 (isolation #48) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:07 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

I think we can see that at least you wouldn't have, I rather you guys get the flip since that's what town needs.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #329 (isolation #49) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:18 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 328, Thor665 wrote:I am not benefited by knowing I wouldn't have. I wanted to know who would.
Well I think i screwed it up the momment I said I would self-hammer anyways >_> If no one hammered and a no lynch was forced people would've looked at me tomorrow anyways. But yeah I wasn't thinking when I said that all I knew is that I had an intent to hammer on me, then later I realized I wasn't even at L-1.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #331 (isolation #50) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:02 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 330, Thor665 wrote:I'll agree you were probably trapped after saying it.
I will further agree that you probably shouldn't have said it.
Pretty much, otherwise i'd have waited.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #333 (isolation #51) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:07 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

The way Zipper wanted to force some activity out of me and some content looked townish to me, scum wouldn't care imo.
Burn just seems confused overall and his latest posts seem to be trying to find what to do with the deadline looming close.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #334 (isolation #52) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:08 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

However if i'm wrong and burn is scum, you're the most likely partner.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #337 (isolation #53) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:44 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 335, Thor665 wrote:Paranoia really froze you up this game, didn't it?
Probably, also 2 V/LAs on the same dayphase didnt help.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #820 (isolation #54) » Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:18 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

Don't fret too much over it, my play this game was awful too.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”