Zdenek (2) - Sotty7, Albert B. Rampage
Nobody Special (1) - The Fonz
Thor665 (1) - Garmr
emogirl123 (1) - Bulbazak
Zekrom25 (1) - Aegor
Aegor (1) - Thor665
Bulbazak (1) - inHimshallibe

Not voting (5) - Chevre, emeraldemon, kabooooom, Matias, OhGodMyLife

With seventeen players alive, it takes nine votes to lynch.

Deadline for Day Two is Friday, 21st February 20.00 GMT, (in (expired on 2014-02-21 20:00:00)).

Note:

Prods going out later today.
kabooooom is V/LA until Mon 9th Feb.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:15 am

Post by The Fonz »

@Nobody Special: Early on day one, you called setup speculation 'useless.' Why didn't you call it scummy?
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:16 am

Post by Nobody Special »

Because on Day One, it
is
useless. After D1, it may or may not be scummy, depending on circumstances.
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:35 am

Post by The Fonz »

So just to be clear, you do not believe that scum has more motive to do it than town?
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:21 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Hello day two let me read you
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:24 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

What's the difference between Zdenek and Zekrom25?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:35 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

In post 1000, emogirl123 wrote:
In post 865, OhGodMyLife wrote:I'm some pages behind being fully read up but just skimming is enough to see that Yessiree dies tomorrow if Slandaar flips scum, and Slandaar is going to flip scum.
bump
Are you looking for anything in particular by bumping this post? Other than pointing out how wrong I was, in which case yes, I'm aware.
In post 1003, The Fonz wrote:Similarly, and much to my chagrin, the Chevre wagon also seems soft - no-one except me was willing to fight for it.
I was fighting for it until my read of Chevre changed. He's now firmly in my town pile. I agree with the Sotty read coming out of the Slandaar wagon analysis. Something felt off about her yesterday that I couldn't quite put my finger on, but looking back it does feel like she was mirroring my positions at every opportunity.

Vote: Sotty7

ABR is town and I'm against the votes on him.
Also don't much like the votes for Zdenek.
Zekrom and NS are both fine votes and I would support either wagon if necessary, but I'm more interested in Sotty
emeraldemon
emeraldemon
Goon
emeraldemon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:36 am

Post by emeraldemon »

Sorry team, I'm reading now, will post soon.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:44 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1080, Albert B. Rampage wrote:What's the difference between Zdenek and Zekrom25?
Zdenek goes
Wa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pow!
Wa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pow!
Wa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pow!

and the other fits in a pokeball
emeraldemon
emeraldemon
Goon
emeraldemon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:36 am

Post by emeraldemon »

@Chevre
Re:
At the end you say sotty7 is the scummiest, "I never really found Sotty7's vote reasoning for Slandaar very in-depth, and then he switches off the wagon." But if you're looking for good vote reasons, why not vote Zekrom, who just writes "for reasons given" ()?

Can you clarify for me why sotty was the scummiest vote on that wagon?

Also, you could call ABR a lot of things, but I don't think "wishy-washy" is one of them.
emeraldemon
emeraldemon
Goon
emeraldemon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:37 am

Post by emeraldemon »

In post 1061, inHimshallibe wrote:Bulbazak and Zekrom currently gut level scums.

vote: Bulbazak
Where is this coming from?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:40 am

Post by Garmr »

The wagons town should be on

thor
chev
OhGodMyLife
In post 1044, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1040, Aegor wrote:I find zekrom more scummy and I want him gone with more urgency than I want ABR gone.
Why?
Your posts seemed to express equality between them though mentioned that someone else's commentary was favorable to you, and that was about ABR, so why do you believe the less supported wagon should go first, and why did you vote it over an ABR wagon?
In post 1041, Zdenek wrote:
In post 1039, Thor665 wrote:Why are you skimming the game?
I ISO'd The Fonz. I seriously have no idea what post you are referring to.
How about you read the post you're quoting me from again, and then answer why you're skimming the game.
Especially if you want me to believe you're town.
More examples of answering with questions to divert.
In post 992, Sotty7 wrote:Garmr, Skies was pretty awful most of the day but what did you think about his reasoning for voting Slandaar when he finally gave it? Thor can be a positive player for this game and I'd rather give him a little time to look town before I am willing to lynch him again.
I missed this earlier and what I can say is that's its thrown together the two fake town tells aren't really tells the first ones speculation set up the other is getting his reads together. The low hanging fruit is bs as those two votes were early game and he didn't shift it till brian latter on. Also brian says leaving votes on low hanging fruit it ruined his point as 1.He already mentioned this meaning he was scrambling for points to scum read him on 2. Left votes on emo who at that time could be considered low hanging fruit by his definition.

Before you say hypocrisy is a town tell (I heard this in past games) no it's not as it can be done scum or town a real tell is something that can't be done by the other alignment.

Like a legit scum tell which this site or my old hunting grounds never actually uses is playing over your skill level. I've been fucking around with this one in my town and scum games so people don't have a good grasp of my actual skill level if this ever becomes a site wide thing. Except sland and mollie those two have a good grasp on me.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:42 am

Post by Garmr »

It's also why most of my games have sland in them because his a player I feel comfortable having around late game.
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:44 am

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 1011, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1008, Bulbazak wrote:I think Emo is scum. The wagon dissipated very quickly once an alternate target was found, that being the Chevre wagon.
What's the scum case on her besides wagon dissipation? Or is that the case?
I thought I saw evidence of an associative tell between her and Garmr in pregame. I pushed Garmr on this, and Emo essentially freaks out and votes me. Later she said that she was trying to understand my reasoning, but there was no hint of that whatsoever in her first mention of me, where she happened to vote me for voting Garmr. She then said that she was defending herself, but at no point did she ever argue in defense of herself, only Garmr. She then later said that she had been waiting to vote any reasonable case on Garmr, which again pointed to the fact that she was preparing to either chainsaw defend Garmr or WK him. She also contradicted herself several times, and was overly concerned about how she looked, or how she "towntold". After the wagon on her dissipated, she stopped posting as often, and she failed to deliver cases she promised, since no one was pushing her.
In post 1014, Zekrom25 wrote:
In post 1010, Zdenek wrote:
In post 983, Zekrom25 wrote:
In post 929, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Unvote, vote Slandaar
regardless you still voted against town

Vote: ABR
You think he's scum because he voted for town?
that is one reason however i need more information to confirm my suspicions
In post 1027, Garmr wrote:
In post 1023, Chevre wrote:
A post on the end-of-day votecount:

For reference, here it is:
In post 952, Huntress wrote:

Vote Count 1.19

Slandaar (10) - Chevre, OhGodMyLife, Aegor, Brian Skies, Bulbazak, Zdenek, Matias, yessiree, Albert B. Rampage, Slandaar

Brian Skies (4) - Garmr, Sotty7, emeraldemon, emogirl123
Chevre (2) - Zekrom25, The Fonz
emeraldemon (1) - inHimshallibe
emogirl123 (1) - kabooooom

Not voting (1) - Nobody Special

With nineteen players alive, it takes ten votes to lynch.

Deadline for Day One has been extended due to the replacements and is now Wednesday, 5th February 20.00 GMT, (in (expired on 2014-02-05 20:00:00)).
Let's go over the votes on Slandaar's lynch first. Obviously mine is the first vote; I think at the time of casting it was a weak vote based primarily on a sort of active lurking but Slandaar's poor reactions to the vote strengthened my opinions on it. I'm going to affirm here that I don't think the Slandaar lynch was poorly conceptualized, but in this review I do want to look at those whose votes seem opportune or of little reason. OGML's vote is second and I think it's actually a little bit prophetic with the line "In conclusion, let's try to disingenuously dismiss all criticism out of hand", so I don't take issue with this vote either. ABR's first vote on Slandaar (he unvotes later and then revotes) is just because he is "scummy" without explanation but that's to be expected of ABR at this point isn't it? He does switch to emeraldemon quite quickly afterward but that wagon hasn't really taken off yet so I don't think it's a scummy hop. I'm not sure of Sotty's reasoning for his vote on Slandaar, but it is not permanent I see. It does agree with OGML again which is so very strange and I think Zdenek is right to question it. Aegor, though initially I thought it scummy since he considers lynching Slandaar earlier in 607, actually has decent reasons in this post and 668, especially determining why Slandaar is the best choice out of the suspects. Despite walls on the same page, Brian Skies' vote is pretty reasonless; he notes how Slandaar is "pure evil" but I don't know if that necessarily indicates scum? The Bulbazak vote is reasonless within the post but in 634 he notes Slandaar's poor list construction (the one where he lists people he believes need to post and declares them as scum). I think Brian Skies' reasonless vote is at least in part remedied by transactions between the two on pages 31 and 32. ABR switches back for a second time to Slandaar and this is still not the last; what's even more disconcerting is that he says in this post that his reads are "usually right on the money" but his earlier switch from Slandaar to emeraldemon seemed quite fickle. Zdenek's vote feels right, especially since now Slandaar is all over the place and peaked with that vote switch to emeraldemon; Matias pretty much echoes these sentiments. Zekrom places a vote which I guess changes later, and it's literally reasoned by everyone else's reasons, but given what I've seen on Day 2 I'm not expecting much more. yessiree's vote is kind of pointless to include in this analysis, but for completion's sake, it actually doesn't do much in the way of reasoning, though at this point it is nearing deadline and much of the reasons have been stated and re-stated. I feel this differs from Zekrom's vote because yessiree's feels legitimate whereas Zekrom's feels like he's latching on, though these ideas are admittedly gut feels since there is so little wordage in the vote posts. I don't feel it's worth linking, but ABR switches back to make it L-1 in 929 and then Slandaar self hammers.

From the votes that were left at lynch, I think ABR's wishy-washy voting is the scummiest, but I do think most of the votes off the wagon are more fishy. I never really found Sotty7's vote reasoning for Slandaar very in-depth, and then he switches off the wagon. Zekrom's vote and switch to me before the lynch is also very scummy. emogirl also putting her vote on Brian feels scummy as well. Also Garmr barely touches the Slandaar wagon at all. As for the others, emeraldemon truly does reek of newness, and I am of mixed opinion on his vote on Brian Skies. I could totally see it as scum knowing Slandaar is not scum and thus trying to avoid flak on Day 2 but it really sort of matches emeraldemon's tone from the rest of the day. Despite it being on me, Fonz's vote wasn't really out-of-place and he declared intent to hammer. inHim, kabooooom, and Nobody Special's votes don't really bother me because they were either reading up / away, which could be scum excuses but I doubt it.

So for a concise list ( :roll: ) The end-of-day vote count makes me think Sotty7, ABR, emogirl123, Zekrom25, and Garmr are suspicious, in that order.
Wow that was a horrible,horrible, horrible post. So your scum reads list is who ever wasn't voting sland except ABR who is the flavor of the day. Are you just being lazy or even trying at all. Also you seem to be scum reading the brian skies wagon when he had done nothing nothing deserving of a town read.
I will note your passive defense of brian skies with your silent chainsawing
I actually thought it was a good post. You seem to have purposely overlooked all of the analysis that Chevre did. What specifically about her reasoning did you not like?
In post 1027, Garmr wrote: Also Side note Bulba has lost his town read
I was never aware I had gained a town read from you.
In post 1053, The Fonz wrote: Bulbazak tends to read Emo's wagon falling apart as indicating scum on her part. I read it the other way: it fell apart because it was scummy and indefensible, so people ran from it as soon as it was attacked.
No, people ran when the slightest appearance of something scummy contradictory to the Emo wagon appeared, i.e. Chevre starting to question his read. Nobody ever recanted the reasons for being on the Emo wagon. Chevre was essentially everything anti-Emo, the perfect counter-wagon.
In post 1061, inHimshallibe wrote:Bulbazak and Zekrom currently gut level scums.
What gave you that gut read?
In post 1066, inHimshallibe wrote:I didn't like his Zekrom vote too much, so that is why I picked Bulba first, in case it turns out Aegor is indeed scum.
Um...what? "I didn't like Aegor's Zekrom vote, so I'm voting Bulba in case Aegor is scum."? What kind of crap reasoning is this?
In post 1083, Garmr wrote:
In post 1080, Albert B. Rampage wrote:What's the difference between Zdenek and Zekrom25?
Zdenek goes
Wa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pow!
Wa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pow!
Wa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pow!

and the other fits in a pokeball
:lol:

P-edit: Playing over your skill level? The crap?
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:48 am

Post by Garmr »

It's a legit tell that I want this site getting into there system me and mollie are going to try and get it running. So think of it as advertising :P .
emeraldemon
emeraldemon
Goon
emeraldemon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:20 am

Post by emeraldemon »

In post 1086, Garmr wrote:More examples of answering with questions to divert.
This doesn't make sense, in the post you quoted Thor explains why Aegor's vote on Zekrom seems suspicious to him, so what is he diverting?

I was one of the ones on the Brian wagon, but Thor's posts have seemed pretty town to me.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:24 am

Post by Zdenek »

The vote on Sotty is pretty awesome.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:27 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1090, emeraldemon wrote:
In post 1086, Garmr wrote:More examples of answering with questions to divert.
This doesn't make sense, in the post you quoted Thor explains why Aegor's vote on Zekrom seems suspicious to him, so what is he diverting?

I was one of the ones on the Brian wagon, but Thor's posts have seemed pretty town to me.
In post 1039, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1035, Nobody Special wrote:Ineffectual town.
Why town?
In post 1037, Zdenek wrote:
In post 1034, Thor665 wrote:Also, Fonz's wall against ABR is compelling.
What?
In post 1003, The Fonz wrote:Albert was on every major wagon except Brian's. He jumped the first two, but started the Slandaar and Emerald wagons and is now imho being scapegoated for them.
or are you reading something else?
Why are you skimming the game?

In post 1038, Garmr wrote:When I refer to jump I mean his smothering you with buddy tells (passive chainsawing of your wagon,coaching ). It's pretty obvious he isn't bussing.
Why would that bother me?

Quoted the wrong thing in his iso meant to quote the post above
emeraldemon
emeraldemon
Goon
emeraldemon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:33 am

Post by emeraldemon »

Zdenek, what did you think of / ?
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:47 am

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 1089, Garmr wrote:It's a legit tell that I want this site getting into there system me and mollie are going to try and get it running. So think of it as advertising :P .
Explain it to me.

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:56 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1094, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 1089, Garmr wrote:It's a legit tell that I want this site getting into there system me and mollie are going to try and get it running. So think of it as advertising :P .
Explain it to me.
Basically If a player is nailing scum making assertions about the game which he/she wouldn't normally do and is correct. Making cases that are extremely strong and dead on the mark when normally they fail hard. Basically when you see a player like zekrom (for example) suddenly making a giant ass case that would be something out of the book fferylt.

Basically scum are going to be accurate when they throw their darts because they know what to hit.
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:05 am

Post by Bulbazak »

I don't see how that would be the case, because that would be assuming that scum are doing a lot of bussing. Chances are, their pushes are going to be as incorrect as town's. I can see where you're coming from in huge leap in skill level, but I still can't see that being the case. Newer players like Zekrom end up looking similar as scum, and maybe even more obvious. There are rarely any great leaps in skill level, and even if there was, it would be noticeable. This theory seems primed to take out evolving players, i.e. players that are developing their game in a way to be effective. It seems primed more to discourage improvement, rather than find scum.

OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:11 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Any more theory talk below this line is an admission of being scum:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:32 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

It's not crap reasoning when you apply the reasoning correctly.

Gut reads: Bulbazak, Zekrom - equally scummy gut reads

I see Aegor voting Zekrom and I didn't like the way it went down, so maaaaaaaaaaybe Aegor is scum voting Zekrom, and I think that makes him (Zekrom) less likely to be scum.

OK? So, since I have something slightly stronger than gut to not vote Zekrom, I vote my other candidate. Tada.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:35 am

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 1088, Bulbazak wrote: What gave you that gut read?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”