Mafia Scum

Post Post #1900 (ISO) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:25 am

Post by Huntress »

Vote Count 4.1

Bulbazak (2) - inHimshallibe, Sotty7
Chevre (1) - emogirl123
emogirl123 (1) - Bulbazak
Rainbowdash (1) - Aegor

Not voting (7) - Chevre, DisCode, emeraldemon, HighShroomish, kabooooom, Rainbowdash, Thor665

With twelve players alive, it takes seven votes to lynch.

Deadline for Day Four is Thursday, 27th March 20.00 GMT, (in (expired on 2014-03-27 20:00:00)).

Note:

Chevre is V/LAish.
emogirl123
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1901 (ISO) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:14 am

Post by emogirl123 »

In post 1120, Chevre wrote:I think my best read is Vote: emogirl123. I'm still very uncomfortable with the dissipation of her wagon, and again, the points in 1023: her late-Day 1 fluff. Some concrete examples are 813, 821 (I still want to hear the Maestro reasonings even if he's not here), and 838. Additionally the aggressiveness and general rudeness of 955 doesn't feel town.
Let's put Chevre in the spotlight. Nice misrep. Did you forget the part where I called out ABR's bullshit when pushing for Slandaar? Did you forget the part where I called out ABR's bullshit where he said something about me "knowing" Maenara is town while NS did the same thing? Seems like a scum strategy to scum read emogirl the whole game.
emogirl123
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1902 (ISO) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:43 am

Post by emogirl123 »

In post 1685, Chevre wrote:In addition to Bulbazak's reaction, my biggest hesitance with ABR is that yessiree NK is like a giant glowing neon sign saying "ABR IS SCUM YOU SHOULD LYNCH HIM!!!!"
What you see above is reference to this quote from yessiree calling out ABR which has gone unnoticed for most of the game. So you are saying that it is so blatantly obvious that ABR is scum as a result of the night kill, so you give very high merit to that post. Enough merit such that it is obvious to the point of stupidity where scum would not attempt it and some wifom horseshit. This quote was from a while back with respect to your post, so obviously you felt like that is an important piece of info regarding the night kill and ABR. How do you reach the conclusion of emogirl is scum from the night kill analysis of yessiree making such a good point about ABR that he was killed for it. There is no logical progression in your reads. The end result of your posts and reads have always been to have emogirl lynched. There was no attempt to view the game differently no matter the circumstance. We have here scum.
emogirl123
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1903 (ISO) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:06 am

Post by emogirl123 »

In post 1585, Chevre wrote:Essentially what I'm thinking now is that my points still stand on emogirl/Tony PF/Nero Cain. I'm still hesitant on ABR and I don't really see the case on Bulbazak.
What points? Even by that time you have multiple people telling you that emogirl is their town read.
In post 1483, Chevre wrote:Tony PF's 1363 is super bad. Garmr logically attacked his reasoning and he didn't even deny his mistake, he just straight-up fifth-amendment'd. Add to that 1368.
You mean this? Where he said it was anti-town to self vote? You even said afterwards (I'm too lazy to find the quote) where you disapprove of self voting!
In post 1259, Chevre wrote:At first I was thinking this post was getting way ahead of itself, but come to think of it, emogirl's first post was that chide-y one where she basically insulted all players and voted ABR without reason.
Was that really what I did? I recall wanting to lynch ABR the moment he brought an unjustified meta read of Slandaar into the game. Everything else was irrelevant.

Whatever that's cool. Where are these reasons Chevre, that you would tunnel my slot endlessly for the whole game?
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1904 (ISO) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:08 am

Post by Aegor »

In post 1897, kabooooom wrote:He said he is comfortable with my or ABR lynch, but when ABR has more votes he wants me to get lynched first and ABR later..i dont see town doing that. looked to me like he wanted me lynched and then next day he would try to divert attention to some other player.
Except I voted ABR and was tired of the flip-flopping wagons. And I voted ABR. And I said many times that I would like you both lynched in succession, which means there is no way I could have randomly decided to pursue another avenue after lynching you. And there was no incentive for me to vote for ABR at the end of his wagon anyway.

I am really liking emogirl's case on Chevre. Still think we should lynch Rainbow though.
Currently partying at the
M A S Q U E R A D E
-- a Large Normal for 21 revelers.
emogirl123
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1905 (ISO) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:11 am

Post by emogirl123 »

In post 1904, Aegor wrote:Still think we should lynch Rainbow though.
In post 1680, Chevre wrote:Finally, if anyone is voting ABR over kabooooom simply because it is lurker slot, note this: ABR has asked for replacement (though with the increasing length of the game replace-ins aren't occurring as frequently). Meanwhile, kabooooom has not despite strings of V/LA with no contribution and even acknowledging his own inability to keep up. I understand that you may have true suspicion on ABR behind your vote, but if it's simply a vote to thin the lurker population in this game, there are better options than someone who is in the queue of replacement.
Here is Chevre subtlely defending ABR whereas Rainbow made a loud approach to defend ABR. Rainbow is also on the shitlist, but get rid of Chevre first.
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1906 (ISO) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:12 am

Post by Aegor »

VOTE: Chevre
M A S Q U E R A D E
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1907 (ISO) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:00 am

Post by HighShroomish »

In post 1896, emogirl123 wrote:
In post 1893, HighShroomish wrote:Whhhhhhhaaaa. Why is Bulba scum?
In post 1575, HighShroomish wrote:The kill is null. If anybody tries to lynch someone off of the fact that Fonz was reading them as scum before he was killed, from this point on I will do everything in my power to lynch you. Same if you try to town-read someone.

And dammit Garmr, I'm just about to start going after Bulbazak in the morning... For now-
VOTE: BULBA
??
And you fail to bring to light any of the many posts after that.
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1908 (ISO) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:03 am

Post by HighShroomish »

In post 1899, kabooooom wrote:
unvote

also how is bulb scum?
Why did you unvote Aegor?
kabooooom
kabooooom
Mafia Scum
kabooooom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1909 (ISO) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:13 am

Post by kabooooom »

In post 1908, HighShroomish wrote:
In post 1899, kabooooom wrote:
unvote

also how is bulb scum?
Why did you unvote Aegor?
1. my case wasnt that strong enough.
2. i realized there wont be any votes in that wagon.
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1910 (ISO) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:35 am

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 1885, Thor665 wrote: @Bulba - can you walk me through your Emogirl thoughts? As far as that slot's relation to ABR goes...I pretty strongly read town right now, so I'm curious what you see that I'm missing.
A lot of it is connected with my read of the Garmr-slot. I felt their interactions in pregame felt extremely fake. Later, when I voted Garmr, Emo flipped out, voted me, and defended him like crazy. Later, she lied and said that she wasn't defending him, when she really was. I continued to push her, and her wagon grew, but it eventually disintegrated when people started attacking Chevre. Emo's posts have continued to resonate as scummy with me, as well as those of her successors. It's true that she was the first vote on ABR, but that is a safe place on a scum buddy's wagon to distance. When Tony replaced in, he played around with the wagon for awhile before finding other avenues to push. When Nero replaced in, he also avoided the ABR wagon. Nero also was playing extremely subpar and not in the way that I'd expect him to play as town. Emo's recent play is more of the same, including using Appeal to Majority to dismiss any scumreads of her. Personally, I can't see why so many people are townreading her.
In post 1885, Thor665 wrote: Also, if INHim's appeal to me (which was pretty blatant) makes you uncomfortable, I'd love to also hear why Emo is scummier than him.
Because my scumread on the Garmr-slot, in conjunction with her slot, is stronger.
In post 1901, emogirl123 wrote:Seems like a scum strategy to scum read emogirl the whole game.
Why would this be a valid scum strategy for the entire team, like you're suggesting?
In post 1903, emogirl123 wrote:Even by that time you have multiple people telling you that emogirl is their town read.
Again, this is Appeal to Majority and not a valid point. How does you being townread by a majority of people equal you being town?
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1911 (ISO) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:45 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1891, Aegor wrote:UNVOTE:

VOTE: RainbowDash

Also kab should die if he is still useless by the end of this game day.
This is a better vote than your last one.
So I take it you agree with me that he's pretty obv. town and that's why you unvoted?

@Sotty - I'm with you there. My other one is Aegor, though, not Bulba. What are your thoughts about that?

@Kaboom - I lean town. Gut read reasoning. What's your take on her?
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1912 (ISO) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:50 am

Post by Aegor »

In post 1909, kabooooom wrote:1. my case wasnt that strong enough.
2. i realized there wont be any votes in that wagon.
Why would you vote with a weak case? What is your case? Why should I not believe that you were hoping to get a wagon on me with no justification and backed off once you realized you could not secure my mislynch that easily?

In post 1911, Thor665 wrote: This is a better vote than your last one.
So I take it you agree with me that he's pretty obv. town and that's why you unvoted?
Bulb? He is in my top 3 scumreads.
M A S Q U E R A D E
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1913 (ISO) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:51 am

Post by Aegor »

But still significantly (in the statistical sense) less scummy than Rainbow, whom I want to die ASAP. And emo's case on Chevre is not half-bad, especially by this game's standards.

Kab could displace Bulb if kab's posting is as awful (like scummy awful, not incompetent town awful) as it has been lately.
M A S Q U E R A D E
kabooooom
kabooooom
Mafia Scum
kabooooom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1914 (ISO) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:39 pm

Post by kabooooom »

In post 1911, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1891, Aegor wrote:UNVOTE:

VOTE: RainbowDash

Also kab should die if he is still useless by the end of this game day.
This is a better vote than your last one.

@Sotty - I'm with you there. My other one is Aegor, though, not Bulba. What are your thoughts about that?

@Kaboom - I lean town. Gut read reasoning. What's your take on her?
seems pretty town to me.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #1915 (ISO) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:06 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

In post 1894, emogirl123 wrote:Okay, let's put aside your shit for every phase so far this game where you default to "my scum read, the emogirl slot, is still alive so this means I can just coast with emogirl is scum every phase with zero effort just for everyone to dismiss your claims yet you still default to that point. Let's put aside that. In this post alone you try to justify my lynch without even referencing my interactions with ABR. Then you say that it is disturbing no one is looking at the associations between people when ABR was alive when I was the main aggressor along with yessiree on ABR for Day 1.
Yup, exactly. That bulb vote is a terrible coast and his pressure on your slot has been for the longest time.
In post 1911, Thor665 wrote:@Sotty - I'm with you there. My other one is Aegor, though, not Bulba. What are your thoughts about that?
Basically I could be convinced when it comes to Aegor now. His pressure on me to unvote ABR yesterday when he was the leading wagon was all out of whack. I have a much higher scum read on bulb mostly because of his push on the emo slot, I pretty much hate it. There is also some gut thrown in there RE: my bulb read.
In post 1913, Aegor wrote:And emo's case on Chevre is not half-bad, especially by this game's standards.
This isn't a good enough reason to like a case. What in particular do you think is good about it?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1916 (ISO) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:37 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1914, kabooooom wrote:seems pretty town to me.
...so why did you ask me my read on her? I didn't discuss her, I had expressed nothing much about her in a negative way, and you also don't have a negative view...so why ask? Were you expecting a hidden scumread there or something?
In post 1915, Sotty7 wrote:Basically I could be convinced when it comes to Aegor now. His pressure on me to unvote ABR yesterday when he was the leading wagon was all out of whack. I have a much higher scum read on bulb mostly because of his push on the emo slot, I pretty much hate it. There is also some gut thrown in there RE: my bulb read.
Also, pay attention to, at a point when ABR was the bigger wagon and Kaboom was coming up, Aegor did that odd move to Kaboom all while constantly re-stating that he was good with either wagon, but only really selling the Kaboom one. Feels like a bus he got spooked on. I'll admit I say this without really paying attention to ho whe got on the wagon (and I probably should look at that) but his actions there do read as nervy buddy to me rather than frustrated town looking for any lynch at all.

Can you give me the quick bullet points for the Bulba wagon? I get the feel a lot of it is centered in the earlier game days that I didn't read.
I don't feel I have a good grasp of it.
emogirl123
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1917 (ISO) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:58 pm

Post by emogirl123 »

I'm exhausted tonight. No one even cares that Chevre told lies to have my slot lynched? Hey, remember when some other scum told complete lies to lynch other players? Chevre needs a wagon.
emogirl123
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1918 (ISO) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:01 pm

Post by emogirl123 »

In post 1910, Bulbazak wrote:It's true that she was the first vote on ABR, but that is a safe place on a scum buddy's wagon to distance.
Nice misrep. All I did was throw a simple bus on ABR right? Since you have been tunneling my slot this whole game, you should know best that this was not what happened. I'm going to bed.
emogirl123
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1919 (ISO) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:02 pm

Post by emogirl123 »

In post 604, OhGodMyLife wrote:Once again, I wish I had more lynches in a day.
Can definitely relate to this. Town cred++++
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1920 (ISO) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:33 pm

Post by Aegor »

Since several people have brought it up, I will respond to the general claims about my wagon-hopping yesterday. I really was indifferent between ABR and kab lynches. As I said many times, I was happy to lynch them in succession. After the ABR wagon stalled several times since its first iteration on Day 2 (IIRC), I figured it would be easier to just remain on the kab one, especially since Rainbow was explicitly in favor of that. Near deadline, the ABR wagon fortunately gained traction again and I was more than happy to join it for the tenth time or whatever.

The suggestion that I was hoping to avoid it is absurd. That requires one to assume that I would directly contradict my stated intention of lynching whichever was not lynched yesterday today. Such a contradiction would be obvious and extremely suspicious, and rightly so.

That is really all there is to it. So if that explanation is unsatisfactory, lynch me right now and get it over with. But I really do not want to hear any of this again otherwise, and I do not want to be kept until endgame just to be lynched on something that happened on Day 3 and about which no new information can be acquired.
M A S Q U E R A D E
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1921 (ISO) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:42 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1920, Aegor wrote:The suggestion that I was hoping to avoid it is absurd. That requires one to assume that I would directly contradict my stated intention of lynching whichever was not lynched yesterday today. Such a contradiction would be obvious and extremely suspicious, and rightly so.
Um...how does that remotely show anything.

State intent to lynch either.
Actively work on building the one that isn't your buddy.
If buddy goes through vote him at 11th hour.
Claim town points due to, y'know, helping lynch scum.

That seems like scum 101 to me. How do you figure it's so outlandish and/or not what you did?
emogirl123
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1922 (ISO) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:46 pm

Post by emogirl123 »

random thought: appealing for abr's replacement to join before lynching the slot instead of addressing why everyone is voting abr is the most incriminating of everything that had to do with abr/kaboooom. i'm so good at this game i post in my dreams
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #1923 (ISO) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:41 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

In post 1916, Thor665 wrote:Also, pay attention to, at a point when ABR was the bigger wagon and Kaboom was coming up, Aegor did that odd move to Kaboom all while constantly re-stating that he was good with either wagon, but only really selling the Kaboom one. Feels like a bus he got spooked on. I'll admit I say this without really paying attention to ho whe got on the wagon (and I probably should look at that) but his actions there do read as nervy buddy to me rather than frustrated town looking for any lynch at all.
Yeah, that's what really made me move from town towards scum when it comes to Aegor. The fact he basically refused to vote ABR until it was painfully clear Kab wasn't being lynched even though ABR was the biggest wagon. He kept going on and on about wanting a lynch and stating he will basically freak out if there was a no lynch and yet his actions weren't matching up with what he was ranting about. There was a strong disconnect. The read is weak and I feel like both him and Rainbow aren't scum together but I am much more willing to vote him today than I was yesterday.
In post 1916, Thor665 wrote:Can you give me the quick bullet points for the Bulba wagon? I get the feel a lot of it is centered in the earlier game days that I didn't read.
I don't feel I have a good grasp of it.
Quick points are basically this:

Bulb votes Emo on a connection in the very early game between her and Garmr that was based of her use of the phrase "actual case". Emo voted for bulb because she found his reasoning to vote Garmr at the time to be BS. She said something along the lines of that she was willing to vote anyone who had an actual case on Garmr no matter who and that someone happens to be bulb. I really feel like he blew the whole thing out of proportion and has used that exchange at the beginning of the game to anchor in most of his scum hunting, there is little to no adaptation from him - see his vote back on that slot despite the ABR flip. This all happens early, I would probably recommend reading the first six pages or so and seeing what you think.

Another thing that is grating on me is that Bulb also has an interaction with Fonz/Tebow that feels off to me. The biggest thing is that half way though bulb tries to brush of Fonz by claiming he wasn't paying any attention to him when all he was doing was responding to Fonz. It was just out of place and looked like he was trying to belittle fonz and I don't really get the reasoning as to why he would go out of his way to do that.
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1924 (ISO) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:52 pm

Post by Aegor »

In post 1915, Sotty7 wrote:Basically I could be convinced when it comes to Aegor now. His pressure on me to unvote ABR yesterday when he was the leading wagon was all out of whack.
You must have me confused with someone else. I never pressured you to unvote ABR. In fact, I maintained throughout the entire day that I would be perfectly content with an ABR lynch. Please quote my statements that led you to believe I was pressuring you to unvote ABR specifically. I just wanted a lynch and was tired of the momentum shifting between the wagons. My bad for wanting progress. Did I not express willingness and outright desire to lynch ABR today if kab had been lynched yesterday?

In post 1921, Thor665 wrote:State intent to lynch either.
Actively work on building the one that isn't your buddy.
If buddy goes through vote him at 11th hour.
Claim town points due to, y'know, helping lynch scum.

That seems like scum 101 to me. How do you figure it's so outlandish and/or not what you did?
Normally people building a counterwagon do not set themselves up to lynch their buddy the next day and attempt to build a wagon on someone over the course of two days. The only reason I was voting kab was that the ABR wagon had stalled several times over two game days.

In post 1923, Sotty7 wrote:Yeah, that's what really made me move from town towards scum when it comes to Aegor. The fact he basically refused to vote ABR until it was painfully clear Kab wasn't being lynched even though ABR was the biggest wagon.
That is just false. Count the number of ABR votes in my ISO and get back to me.

VOTE: Rainbow

I want Rainbow dead. I also do not want to hear any more crap about my involvement on the wagons yesterday,
so either lynch me today or STFU about it henceforth
M A S Q U E R A D E

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”