pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:04 am

Post by pidgey »

That said its still a pretty easy attack to make against squirrel girl i dont think it means much in itself, a scum yates could easily come up with this attack, but i do also think that squirrel girl is overreacting as fuck if she's town.

Regarding yates i dont feel bad about him at the moment though.
-----------------
Sup
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:04 am

Post by Josh_B »

In post 125, pidgey wrote:I dunno i have no reads yet nero seems town for now.

Displaced looks scummy with his last post since that seems like a little "throw some dirt and see if it sticks"

vote: Displaced
LOL. displaced must have read the "how do you scum hunt?" Forum.
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:04 am

Post by pidgey »

Also what's the case on ZZXXXZXZ or whatever's the name.
-----------------
Sup
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 198, Josh_B wrote:
In post 100, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 95, Josh_B wrote:Sheeping is convenient. -for scum. How about I promise to vote exactly opposite on every one that you vote for except for the times that I come to the conclusion on my own that I should vote on the same person that you are voting for. And even then, it will be voting in opposition.
Town sheep all the time, bro. Yeah he could be scum sheeping but he could be being genuine here 'cause this is a super mature stance to take.

Baah! Why did he pick you? Are you a farmer that I've never heard of before?
I DO have an organic farm on my balcony!

The reason he picked me I suppose is that in the gme we played together I had scum reads on like 2 or 3 of the scum. Of course he COULD be buddying me but I kinda think he's being honest 'cause in that same game he pretty much sheeped TSO.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:06 am

Post by pidgey »

In post 176, Nero Cain wrote:Pid and Yates are both leaning scum for me. I think Pid's entrance was pretty low key and trying to hang below the radar. I've already discussed Yates but I mean, I guess I can understand him being annoyed (since I can kinda see a similarity between what I'm doing and what you did to me in BoS) but that "I'm scumhunting by attacking my RVSer" is pretty dumb.
How the fuck was i "low key" lol they opened the game on a fucking saturday night and i was out of my fucking house, i posted "helo" on my phone to make sure the mod knows i know about the game, then came back and posted to report in and just say stupid rvs shit. But whatevs
-----------------
Sup
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

^^^^
that's the town Pid that I'm familiar with
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:09 am

Post by pidgey »

In post 190, Umbrage wrote:HEY PIDGEY WHERE'D YOU GO I WANNA POKE YOU SOME MORE
Sry as much as i loved that disney mafia game that had longer nights than days i really dont have anywhere near as much time as i did a year ago. I'll still prob report in daily specially since i like the player list but dont expect me popping in every hour. Still lov u though
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:13 am

Post by pidgey »

In post 189, UnfriendlyNeighbors wrote:Avatar - DONE.

It's Anna Kendrick because I think I may love her in a way she will never understand.
I love anna kendrick
In post 196, displaced wrote:

Displaced looks scummy with his last post since that seems like a little "throw some dirt and see if it sticks"

In post 136, pidgey wrote:Also to whoever asked, i feel that going out of his way to just mentiona point anout something without really commiting to a read was what made me weary of displaced
These statements dont really tally
How so? I think your comment on the situation was pretty non-commital but still wanting to make people notice that certain aspect and see if people would catch on, THEN you'd have probably went in and voted or something.
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:15 am

Post by pidgey »

note if squirrel girl drew squirrel girl then we win the internet
-----------------
Sup
displaced
displaced
Goon
displaced
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:16 am

Post by displaced »

In post 201, Josh_B wrote:

I feel like Im missing a joke here but the pidgey quote above was applied to a clearly neutral statement I made. He's basically doing exactly what he is accusing me of doing here.
pidgey wrote: How the fuck was i "low key" lol they opened the game on a fucking saturday night and i was out of my fucking house, i posted "helo" on my phone to make sure the mod knows i know about the game, then came back and posted to report in and just say stupid rvs shit. But whatevs
Nero Cain wrote:^^^^
that's the town Pid that I'm familiar with
Wow Nero, your opinion of Pidgey must be pretty low if you dont think he could post something like that as scum
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I guess he could fabricate his town meta. Do you have a scum read on him?

Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:22 am

Post by Squirrel Girl »

In post 199, pidgey wrote:I pretty much agree that squirrel girl calling me a super scum hunter for my first posts is weird
I agree, that would have been weird as heck for me to do.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Do you still have a scumread on Moz?

PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:30 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 145, ThAdmiral wrote:I don't really like the late rvs votes, primarily from pidgey and pv.

Pv's is worse since its on an existing sort-of-wagon.

vote: pv
Late RVS vote? Where?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
displaced
displaced
Goon
displaced
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:32 am

Post by displaced »

In post 207, pidgey wrote:
How so? I think your comment on the situation was pretty non-commital but still wanting to make people notice that certain aspect and see if people would catch on, THEN you'd have probably went in and voted or something.
I had already voted?

How is that post mudslinging?

How is mudslinging non committal?

I stand by my point that "banter is a towntell" isnt a very solid reasoning. I dont think moz is scum for doing so. *shrug*
displaced
displaced
Goon
displaced
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:34 am

Post by displaced »

In post 210, Nero Cain wrote:I guess he could fabricate his town meta. Do you have a scum read on him?
Unsure if scum or derp tbh
displaced
displaced
Goon
displaced
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:34 am

Post by displaced »

In post 210, Nero Cain wrote:I guess he could fabricate his town meta. Do you have a scum read on him?
Unsure if scum or derp tbh
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:35 am

Post by Josh_B »

In post 203, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 198, Josh_B wrote:
Baah! Why did he pick you? Are you a farmer that I've never heard of before?
I DO have an organic farm on my balcony!

The reason he picked me I suppose is that in the gme we played together I had scum reads on like 2 or 3 of the scum. Of course he COULD be buddying me but I kinda think he's being honest 'cause in that same game he pretty much sheeped TSO.
I have neither the time nor the energy to meta everyone for every game they've ever played. Knowing that you two have a history of games (or at least one game) eases my mind to his trusting you here. putting both of you on my current town reads list seems promising for now.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/any

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:37 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 199, pidgey wrote:Umbrage- Im not caling you scum because at the moment i really dont have any real read on you, and no reason to call you scum. I do hwever called your read on me shit (yeah only that single read on me)

My reason is that the one game i played with you, you and I were town, and you also called me scum RIGHT OF THE FUCKING GATE WHEN I HAD CALLED 3 SCUMS ON MY FIRST 3 SCUM READS. That was on disney villian mafia. So yeah, granted one game might not be enough to make a judgement out of you, but from my experience you fucking suck at reading me and you are the biggest tunnel vissioner ive probably encountered. And the fact that you got on your "scum read" on an RVS Drunk post of me which was fucking super cool is indeed fucking stupid.

So yah.

I pretty much agree that squirrel girl calling me a super scum hunter for my first posts is weird lol dunno if its town or scum but it does look like trying to get allies and getting on my good side? Mostly because for some reason people like nero and others keep asking other players for reads on me which is p. cool i like being in the spot light.
^town

Can you feel the walls closing in yet scum?
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:50 am

Post by Josh_B »

In post 218, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
In post 199, pidgey wrote:
My reason is that the one game i played with you, you and I were town, and you also called me scum RIGHT OF THE FUCKING GATE WHEN I HAD CALLED 3 SCUMS ON MY FIRST 3 SCUM READS. That was on disney villian mafia. So yeah, granted one game might not be enough to make a judgement out of you, but from my experience you fucking suck at reading me and you are the biggest tunnel vissioner ive probably encountered. And the fact that you got on your "scum read" on an RVS Drunk post of me which was fucking super cool is indeed fucking stupid.
^town

I don't think this enough to give him a town read. Especially since it is a direct ad hom attack against a person calling him scum.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:51 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 33, Aunt Jemina wrote:
In post 3, PeregrineV wrote:
Vote: Aunt Jemima

Can I count on you to be town this game?
VOTE: PeregrineV.

Though I am in fact town, you are not. You are pulling the same opener as last game and expecting me to townread you for it. You are also far more active early-on than the sweet-Grinny I am used to seeing.
Which game was that? Last one I remember I was town and town-read you, and you flipped it.

The one before was in the dark days when you were scum, and caused me to always want to know if you are scum or town like really early in the game.

And active? I think I have 4 posts, but thank you!!
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/any

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:04 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 219, Josh_B wrote:
^town

I don't think this enough to give him a town read. Especially since it is a direct ad hom attack against a person calling him scum.
In what universe is that ad hom? The Land of Paper-Thin Skin?
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:05 am

Post by Josh_B »

In post 209, displaced wrote:
In post 201, Josh_B wrote:

I feel like Im missing a joke here but the pidgey quote above was applied to a clearly neutral statement I made. He's basically doing exactly what he is accusing me of doing here.
Yeah, we know, overly accusing someone of being scum with little or no reasoning and then being flip floppy about it is pretty scummy. If the first person you FoS doesn't stick, blame it on RVS and trench in around another player. The post cause pidgey to seem very scummy to me.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:15 am

Post by Josh_B »

In post 221, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
In post 219, Josh_B wrote:
^town

In what universe is that ad hom? The Land of Paper-Thin Skin?
Every universe. Particularly Marvel Universe. "you f'ing suck at reading me," "you are the biggest tunnel visioner...," "you're scum read... is f'ing stupid." If you can't see that as ad hom, I can't see you as being town.
UnfriendlyNeighbors
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:29 am

Post by UnfriendlyNeighbors »

In post 6, Squirrel Girl wrote:
Vote: Yates

Edit: Gah
Edit Edit: Gah, gah!
Gah, Gah!
VOTE: Squirrel Girl

WERU!
In post 33, Aunt Jemina wrote:
In post 3, PeregrineV wrote:
Vote: Aunt Jemima

Can I count on you to be town this game?
VOTE: PeregrineV.

Though I am in fact town, you are not. You are pulling the same opener as last game and expecting me to townread you for it. You are also far more active early-on than the sweet-Grinny I am used to seeing.
This makes sense, but I'm not sure why PV would do this so obviously? Can you link to said game?

I'm curious at Yates superoverreacting to Nero, what on earth brought that on?
In post 79, Yates wrote:
In post 51, ZZZX wrote:Bro Chill. Too much over reaction for a seemingly RVS vote?
I'm chill. Nero and I have a frustrating history. To me, his vote is less RVS and more a needle. In a moment of honesty, I'm p-sure he'd admit as much. He pretends to scum read certain players in EVERY game and it gets exhausting for us.

OR - he is trying to throw me off by using exactly the same meta here as in other games - which raises non-RVS suspicions for me. As in, people have a
similar
approach to games when they are the same alignment and that's where "meta" comes from, right? But you take notice when someone is not just posting similar but
exactly the same
. That's where I'm at with Nero. And it makes it hard for me to get an honest read on him - which is probably his intent.
But with that said, this feels pretty town!
In post 94, beastcharizard wrote:Nero, how do you always manage to double post? Are you click happy? Who do you think is scum? You normally get it right D1 IIRC so I am fine with sheeping you right now. You are probably the person I trust the most because of that FE game.
One game is all it takes for you to sheep Nero? Are you scum?
Nero wrote:Town sheep all the time, bro. Yeah he could be scum sheeping but he could be being genuine here 'cause this is a super mature stance to take.
How is it mature?
In post 145, ThAdmiral wrote:I don't really like the late rvs votes, primarily from pidgey and pv.

Pv's is worse since its on an existing sort-of-wagon.

vote: pv
Why does that make it bad?

Something that is REALLY bothering me is Aunt J. She calls out PV for his entrance, PV comes into the thread again and ignores her, and she just acts like it hasn't happened in the next post. It's bizarre behaviour - surely if you were calling someone out in the manner which she did PV, you expect some kind of response, and flip your shit when you're ignored?

ZZZX might be scum, that reaction test was bullshit and he's trying to force things like "nice win rate" down our throats to make himself look good. But on the otherside of the spectrum, it could just be derptown. :/

- Mac

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”