Mini 1563 - Vampire: The Masquerade Mafia (Fourth Evening)

Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:52 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

First bitches!

VOTE: d3x

If anything, he resembles a ghoul more than a vampire in real life so....must translate yes?

MOD: I'm going to be V/LA starting tomorrow through next Saturday (5-12 April).

Also, I enjoyed that flavor in the above post
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (isolation #1) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:59 am

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 12, d3x wrote:And away we go.

@Kthx- Who should die 1st?
Kinda early to be asking this question don't ya think? But I think I see what you might be doing here so I'll go ahead and say Aronis for this:
In post 8, Aronis wrote:I'm town! Or whatever we are called.
Bothers me that he does not know what we are called? Either he has really bad reading comprehension skills as it's everywhere on this page that the "town" faction are called vampires and those trying to kill is during the day are ghouls ooooooorrrrr, it didn't cross his mind how obv this was as his role PM is different from mine.

Displaced could also die today based on his suggesting we let the ghouls know who to kill by voting publicly who get's diablerie.

Lastly I'd put you in the mix for the following:
Why did you not throw down an RVS vote on me? It is out of the norm for your recent town games when we are both in the game from the start for you to not RVS vote me.
-------------------------------------------------------------
SpyreX wrote:So squirrel is town, kagami is town, ...
I'd add Lady Lamb to this mix for today at least in my opinion.
-------------------------------------------------------------
@Empking and vonflare: Yes it's page one, yes you are entitled to your RVS vote. That said, why did you add NOTHING but your RVS to the mix? There is already enough discussion and imo, enough in some posts to cause suspicion. Why did you add nothing? Do you not want out of RVS? Why/why not?

What are your thoughts on Aronis's p8 and Displaced's suggestion of public voting of deablerie?

How do you feel about d3x NOT throwing down and RVS vote?
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #21 (isolation #2) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:00 am

Post by Kthxbye »

^last post before leaving for V/LA. Will try and phone post while gone, but no promises.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #36 (isolation #3) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:46 am

Post by Kthxbye »

As humerous as this could get, lets go ahead and clear something up.

SG, darling, could you please point out where I said LL's comment of claiming clans was the reason I threw her in the D1P1 town pool?

That said, Disturbed's bending to your will is noted though so I guess your throwing words in my mouth was semi useful.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #45 (isolation #4) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:13 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

SG, darling, how LL blatentently calling out of how telling scum who we would vote for was a stupid idea was why I threw her in as town for now. Its not solid but it was page 1 and doesnt seem faked (or like scum looking for town points). As for assuming i take the resonable stance on anything is just silly. Look back at book of shadows and see how resonable i am about anything.

The disturbed being molded is a scum point for him not you and not a sideways attack (though i can see how you thought that). I have you as town for now as well regardless that your voting me.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #46 (isolation #5) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:18 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 43, MonkeyMan576 wrote:I think we should avoid giving the mafia any information, personally.
In post 44, Squirrel Girl wrote:Mission accomplished :lol:
^
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #47 (isolation #6) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:20 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 40, displaced wrote:kthx has a halfpoint I think, I am feeling a little putty-like but it kinda feels ok?
Why does it feel OK? SGs town vibes, my scumminess, or other?
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #49 (isolation #7) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:19 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

Till you pushed a tad bit more. Then it went to leaning scum. Looks like gradually leaning without committing while waiting to see if a wagon builds.

My vote would go on him, but I dont like d3x not rvsing me like he has done in the most recent games we have been in together. That is more concerning to me at the moment as it is opposite the norm town him.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (isolation #8) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:55 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

Back home. Expect content post late tonight. Anything to pay special attention to when I read what I missed? Questions that need answering or things you want me to post my thoughts on during catch up?
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (isolation #9) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:04 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

Why is that a weird question exactly?

on a side-note, starting catch-up.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (isolation #10) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:13 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

Wall incoming.......sorry.....
In post 50, d3x wrote:
In post 20, Kthxbye wrote:I think I see what you might be doing here
What do you think I might be doing here?
At the time of p20, it appeared you were trying to rush us out of RVS, which is fine by mean, therefore I answered the question even though it was far too early to ask it.
dex wrote:
Why did you not throw down an RVS vote on me? It is out of the norm for your recent town games when we are both in the game from the start for you to not RVS vote me.
This is funny to me. I looked it up and sure enough, the last 2-3 games where I was Scum, I didn't RVS you. I think it had more to do with me not being here for the RVS, but w/e. You can throw it in with the p32 ScumTell.
What do you mean you weren't here for RVS? You hold the 12th post of the game... Also, not sure what you were trying to point to with the p32 ScumTell.
In post 51, Kagami wrote:If you were completely ignorant of flavor...
Why the hell would you be playing in this game. No, I don't buy it. Just because the role PM doesn't say "YOU ARE A VAMPIRE", doesn't mean that if you did ANY reading what-so-ever, you'd know that with the name, clan, generation and win condition that you're a freaking vampire. It's not rocket science. That said, does scum come out the gate asking a question that will no doubt bring attention to them...? I dunno. Almost too scummy to be scum.

In SG's , she asks Aronis what he thought of my wagon. This he never answered. Aronis avoiding being tied to the wagon SG appeared to be trying to get going noted.
In post 70, d3x wrote:Can I thus assume your RVS Vote is for serious, then? Humor me, at what point exactly did it become for serious?
It is up to this point, yes. It became serious when you didn't RVS me (or anyone for that matter), which is out of the norm. You admitting your latest town meta is you RVS'ing me should make this the opposite of a surprise. Admitting it does nothing to make me less suspicious of you either. If you're scum, that's exactly what you'd do to try and throw me off your scent.

Hmmm... actually read frustrated town to me?....
In post 91, Aronis wrote:Kthx is alright from what I can tell.
Why am I "alright" (assuming you mean townish?) when I am one that called you out for not knowing the town are Vampires and if you were town you'd know this? Also, why did you answer d3x and not SG when she asked the question in p66?

d3x page 4 and 5 look like town d3x...
UNVOTE:
In post 113, Squirrel Girl wrote:Mostly I don't like the cut of his jib. He feels like he's picking on easy targets and is reactive attacking anything that questions him. I don't feel like he's trying to scumhunt and he feels a little obstructive to me........so I'm interested in exploring the Kthxbye one.
This comes after 60ish posts from my last (up to this point). I was also V/LA. Is there a reason you wanted to explore wagoning me while I was V/LA? Also, if you were really wanting to explore me (wagoning me would be a better term here), why did you ignore that Aronis never answered your question in p66 until d3x asked him again and he answered in p91?

Why Kat has gotten away with posting literally NOTHING of content for 5 pages and nobody called him on it is beyond me....

(would vote Kat here)

Page 6...are you guys fucking serious with the "do scum get votes or not?"?!!!! Does nobody read MOD posts before posting their stupid ass comments and wasting space? FFS.

In post 174, MonkeyMan576 wrote:My #1 lynch right now would be kagami, but I wouldn't say it's a strong read.
Why? You have posted shit all and you have a #1 lynch?
In post 178, Aronis wrote:My vote would be on vonflare, but atm I'm getting people active. So you'll have to wait a while von.
...wait, what? You think it's YOU voting people that makes them active?........ :facepalm:
In post 179, Aronis wrote:I have to keep up my scummy as hell meta, so when I am scum, no one can tell.
grats. I was thinking you might be too scummy to be scum ...but....maybe you are just caught scum giving the too scummy to be scum thing a whirl?... Did your scum buddies tell you to roll with it in your 'day'chat?
In post 203, Squirrel Girl wrote:And Kthxbye maybe? The one who has been least active. Don't think I'm not judgy-judging him for i either. :mad:
hmm...so you missed that I was V/LA....that explains some things.

Oh snap. d3x is town. If someone wishes me to expand, I will, but I'm 99.9% sure he's town with and it going through. Also, the d3x/Aronis back and forth....
add in that Aronis thinks VF is scum yet doesn't vote him until p230 opting to 'vote so those he votes become active' instead of voting his scum reads leads me to:

(insert Aronis vote here)
In post 233, Aronis wrote:Why'd you have to be conf town?
I know the guy irl and know his scum and town games enough to know he's 99% town.....but.....how do YOU know he's CONFIRMED town?
In post 264, vonflare wrote:Why? are you NK-immune?
Rolefishing much?
In post 267, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Kagami, if I said I thought Aronis was town and wanted to lynch Vonflare, what would you say?
Expand please. Also, why are you asking for support before-hand?
In post 269, Kagami wrote:At the very least, I would prefer to know vonflare's alignment before worrying about aronis's
Expand please
In post 274, Katsuki wrote:Shit um I completely forgot this game existed. I need to catch sometime when I'm not at work.
Are you in any other games at this time? Are you subscribed to this topic? You had no problems posting in the arcade, general discussion forums or in a game that finished, but you forgot about the active game you're in.....?
In post 277, Squirrel Girl wrote:How about we just get d3x to declare who gets diablerie. It's a test of him, it will keep it centralized for decision making, I don't think anyone is calling him likely scum at this stage, and if he really wants it to go to him at that point, I'm fine with that.

Thoughts?
Hmmm....I actually like this.
A) I have a solid town read on d3x
B) He's smart enough to know how to handle the task with regards to scum probably gunning for him vs his need or lack there of for Vitae after his Monkey kill
C) He's a good strategist
In post 283, vonflare wrote:I think the pool idea is better than the single-nom. more WIFOM for the scum.
Why is a pool a better idea?
In post 300, ArcAngel9 wrote:Please correct me if i am wrong.
So vampire are town and ghoul are scum?
Are there any humans? Is there anyone possibly prince?

I liked the story but rules are pretty confusing.
In post 308, ArcAngel9 wrote:My pm says that i am vampire....
Does is specifically say this? As in "You are a vampire"?
In post 317, d3x wrote:I'm fine with AA9 or Aronis swinging Today. In fact...

Vote:AA9
Yup, saw this coming a mile away soon as I saw the replace.....
Aronis wrote:
In post 322, Katsuki wrote:proddodge
Does this mean you don't think Von is scum anymore? Or do you think Kat and Von are buddies? Or do you still believe that when you vote someone, they get so scared they become active?
VOTE: Katsuki
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #325 (isolation #11) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:17 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

Forgot to insert the Vote...

VOTE: Aronis

Also, don't dismiss the wall just because it's a wall, there are questions in there. I prolly could have edited it but, raw helps me remember where my head was at at the time of reading it for later use.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (isolation #12) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:00 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

To each there own I guess. It was a site wide 'I'm back' post.

"..when I am one that called...", not 'when I am THE one that called'

You apparently need a lot more than my vote to wagon me....It's prolly because everyone else saw that I was V/LA.

The point is about making connections. The point is noting this stuff as it comes around in the event of my untimely demise so that it doesn't just sit in my notes. I'm not going to even attempt to figure out what is going on in your head, dear. And you're incorrect, he dodged and YOU ignored that he dodged it, which ties it to you doll.

I shall be what-ever pants I want.
------------------------
Now that we are done with that, what are your opinions/reads/thoughts on Aronis, AA, and Kat? Also, what did you think of LL and Kag's p267 and p269?
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (isolation #13) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:39 am

Post by Kthxbye »

MOD: d3x is voting AA and it is Monkey that is dead, not Kat. Kat is just worthless.

fixed
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (isolation #14) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:44 am

Post by Kthxbye »

D3x. Pls go ahead and answer on the 1% I may be wrong and you prince and the brided my mind.

As for AA, not ready to PL her yet as Aronis is scummy as hell.
I will say for loving this theme and finally understanding the game specifics, she has produced no content....which is about right coming from her.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (isolation #15) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:46 am

Post by Kthxbye »

Kag, I only had to look back to make sure I wasnt crazy since everyone seemed in the dark.

What do you see as alignment indictative during that convo? Pls point out the post and thoughts of alignment based on it.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (isolation #16) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:48 am

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 330, mnemonicdevice wrote:Kthx is town to me now.
Aronis is now null, and D3x is still null, but not because of lack of content.
Why?
Why?
Why?

Who is scum, and why?

If you cant tell, the above quoted post is completely worthless.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (isolation #17) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:54 am

Post by Kthxbye »

Kat, you were asked a question, posted after it, and completely ignored it. Why?

Everyone: it should be obvious that the VC reset. Place votes on you think is scum and why. Giving null reads from hence forth shall be concidered (by me at least) as scummy scum trying to avoid making connections. I dont give a flying fuck who you think is null.

Scum reads, the why, and a vote should be in everyones next post imo.

I will, unless someone else wants to, do a VC before the Monkey kill when Im not on my phone.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (isolation #18) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:08 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 342, Squirrel Girl wrote:
In post 327, Kthxbye wrote:You apparently need a lot more than my vote to wagon me....It's prolly because everyone else saw that I was V/LA.
Maybe so - so what?
In post 327, Kthxbye wrote:The point is about making connections. The point is noting this stuff as it comes around in the event of my untimely demise so that it doesn't just sit in my notes. I'm not going to even attempt to figure out what is going on in your head, dear. And you're incorrect, he dodged and YOU ignored that he dodged it, which ties it to you doll.
How? Like, what was my scum gain in ignoring his dodge? Is the logic that he's my scumbuddy? Well, okay, why wouldn't I point that out then and use it to tie you to him? Seriously, what is the scum motivation you see here?
-So nothing. Was a snide remark concerning you failing.
-Scum screw up. That's how they get caught. Could it be you were too busy trying to look town and forgot the questions you ask people as you already know alignments...maybe...again, it's pointed out for future reference.
-Where is your vote? You have Aronis as scummy, AA as poor play so far as well as Kat yet you have not thrown down a vote or built an actual case for anyone. Lots of questions with no follow up. Tick tock, times at less than a week. Take a stance with a vote.

In post 345, displaced wrote:Back but no time right now.

VOTE: Vonflare

for that scummy question he asked

Willing to lynch in [Vonflare, Aronis, AA9, Kats] today I think
Which scummy question? Also, walk me through how it makes him scum from your POV.
Also, if you are willing to lynch from that pool and only you are voting Von, are you going to tell us why he's scum and why we should vote him or are you good just staying off the Aronis wagon?
In post 346, displaced wrote:
In post 344, Squirrel Girl wrote:@Aronis - do you honestly believe that voting a dead person is a valid reason to want to policy lynch them? That's really no worse or of less info than someone who isn't voting anyone, right?
tbh I think Kats may have been trying to fake a townslip there
Is this a more solid read than whatever question Von asked? What is you opinion of the relationship between Kat and Aronis?
In post 347, Aronis wrote:
In post 344, Squirrel Girl wrote:@Aronis - do you honestly believe that voting a dead person is a valid reason to want to policy lynch them? That's really no worse or of less info than someone who isn't voting anyone, right?
This is the second game I have played with Katsuki. This is the second pathetic useless idiotic performance I've seen. I am not moving my vote.
From what I can tell, you were scum and he was town? If he was town last game and is acting in a similar way this game, does that make him more likely town or scum this game and why?
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (isolation #19) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:43 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

Well this is a conundrum....

I saw exactly what LL saw and that is a scum slip if I ever saw one.

On the other hand, my scum read, Aronis, jumps aboard even though his "vote isn't moving".....

hmmmm

VOTE: Mnemonic

Scum trying to wall post and fucking it up with acknowledging the d3x day vig and trying to look town by pointing out Monkey's lack of content. I don't see town-Mnemonic trying to find scum and missing this in his catch-up wall.
SG: tbh, 2/3 of what you post makes me think town scumhunting. The other 1/3 makes me think scum trying to defuse scum wagons. The fact you are focusing me while keeping your vote clear of the scummy posting of Aronis, Kat, and now Mnemonic looks like distancing.....but you came in and claimed Miller out the gate. I don't know what to think about you. I think I'm leaning town due to your posting here and your posting in Book of Shadows being similar. You replaced in that one so some things are different, but.....sigh, I don't know. Either way, you're on the back burner for today.

What do you think of Mnemonic's in reference to knowing d3x vig'ed and trying to communicate with the dead?
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (isolation #20) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:01 am

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 375, Squirrel Girl wrote:
In post 367, Kthxbye wrote:SG: tbh, 2/3 of what you post makes me think town scumhunting. The other 1/3 makes me think scum trying to defuse scum wagons. The fact you are focusing me while keeping your vote clear of the scummy posting of Aronis, Kat, and now Mnemonic looks like distancing.....but you came in and claimed Miller out the gate. I don't know what to think about you. I think I'm leaning town due to your posting here and your posting in Book of Shadows being similar. You replaced in that one so some things are different, but.....sigh, I don't know. Either way, you're on the back burner for today.
This doesn't actually say that much. Yes, wonderful, you suspect me for reasons and don't suspect me for other reasons, yippee!

I did ask you a specific question though, and you didn't answer it.
Just as added amusement, you also asked Mnemonic for an explanation of reads, and he dodged the question and you didn't notice or follow up...are you scum now in your own reads list? :lol:

Pwning over here! :D
In post 367, Kthxbye wrote:What do you think of Mnemonic's in reference to knowing d3x vig'ed and trying to communicate with the dead?
Why would scum him be aware of a dayvig and also talk to dead town whereas town him wouldn't?
Obviously he did what you're talking about, and obviously that came about because he was quick skimming isos to get reads. Does he not do that as town? If he doesn't, I'd happily vote him with you, but if he does then I don't get how it's remotely scummy at all.
-What specific question?
In post 366, Squirrel Girl wrote:Now you're trying to tell me I'd be less forgetful if I was town?
^This? If so, yes. Thought that was clear.

-As for your added amusement, check again. I asked in p339, he answered in his very next post with a reads list...so.....uh....misrep much?

Pwning over here! :lol:

In post 380, Squirrel Girl wrote:
In post 376, Kagami wrote:Scum has reason to pretend they didn't read the dayvigging, and make comments about the scumminess of the dayvigged; town really doesn't. He was caught acting.
But he admitted awareness of the Dayvig...so... :? I'm really not getting this. So, he wanted to fake a read on a player who got dayvigged, knew he had actually been dayvigged, but wanted to pretend like he hadn't read well enough to know there was a dayvig and posted earlier in the same post about that dayvig.

That's the scumtell? Please, walk me through this, because I feel like I'm the crazy one here because everyone else is loving this thing and I'm just shrugging my shoulders at it.
OK, SG, how bout this, walk me through how mnemonic's play has been town and specifically, how him referencing d3x's dayvig to get his read on d3x and then trying to pressure the dead to post more is a town tell or even null? And yes, you are the crazy one here.

As for the nom, I agree d3x should pick. He's town as fuck. LLD reads town to me, but I am far more certain on d3x being town.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (isolation #21) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:31 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 384, Squirrel Girl wrote:
In post 382, Kthxbye wrote:-What specific question?
The specific question was for my scum motivation in the ask a question, don't get an answer, avoid pointing out the lack of answer moment. I'm trying to understand what situation you see, where I am scum, and would choose to do that for scum game via lying about it. You haven't answered that.
In post 382, Kthxbye wrote:-As for your added amusement, check again. I asked in p339, he answered in his very next post with a reads list...so.....uh....misrep much?
I'm going to shorten these down to one question just to make my point.
Here's you asking a question and his answer.
In post 339, Kthxbye wrote:
Why?
In post 355, mnemonicdevice wrote:Kthx: Slight town read
You're telling me that's a good answer for what you asked?
In post 382, Kthxbye wrote:OK, SG, how bout this, walk me through how mnemonic's play has been town and specifically, how him referencing d3x's dayvig to get his read on d3x and then trying to pressure the dead to post more is a town tell or even null?
I never said it was a town tell. I think I have advanced that it's null - I think it's null because I don't see the scum benefit in doing what he did and having to lie about it and that is why I'm asking to have the pro-scum advantage explained to me. Since I don't see it. I mean, what's the value? He's trying to intentionally look like he's not reading or something? I don't get it - I have openly admitted to not getting it. I have asked people to explain it to see if I can get it enough to agree or disagree.

Can you explain it now, please and thank you?
-I did in fact answer this
In post 350, Kthxbye wrote:-Scum screw up. That's how they get caught. Could it be you were too busy trying to look town and forgot the questions you ask people as you already know alignments
There is no scum-motivation to be had. It's messing up and not following up on things you're pretending to care about that is the scum-tell. Seeing scum-motivation in posts isn't the only thing that finds scum.

-As for you shortening things down on his read on me, no, it wasn't a good answer...but guess what, you asked the question about it before I even posted again. I'm sorry, was I supposed to ask the same question you had just asked?

No, the fact is, I see you avoiding wagons on scummy people while focusing your efforts in the wrong place. This is why I don't trust you to be town. You are borderline tunneling me while being non-committal about it. FFS, if you think I'm scum, vote me already. At least you'll be taking a stance that can be read later.

-See point one about why I think you could be scum for not following up on all these questions you are throwing out and then missing one of them not being answered.

(This to you as well d3x) Scum are motivated to look town. Scum then try and post things that would make them look town. Scum then screw up and forget things they posted (questions) to look town OR post something that is in direct contradiction to something else they wrote in order to look town. See why MD is scum this way:

To look town, scum-MD decides to come in with a reads list
scum-MD reads up on d3x and sees that he's a town Vig
scum-MD realizes that most everyone sees d3x as town
scum-MD posts that he is also under the opinion that d3x is town but still throws doubt in there
scum-MD moves on and reads up on others coming up with ways to read his buddies as null and be suspicious of town or whatever
scum-MD see's that Monkey is super inactive AND had a slew of suspicion surrounding him
scum-MD gets so caught up in trying to look town that he forgets d3x shot him

Here's the thing, the above is much more likely than town-MD actually trying to figure out who scum is. Town doesn't worry about looking town and trying to point out as many things as possible to try and look town. They care about what's happened.

Is it possible town-MD forgot his read on d3x went to prob town due to the Monkey kill and then didn't look over his post before posting....maybe, but add in other posts such as
In post 373, mnemonicdevice wrote:Hmm... Well that is interesting. One post missed about dayvig target and suddenly I am scum.
Which is a lie as he clearly didn't MISS that d3x dayvig'ed Monkey
Aronis is now null, and D3x is still null, but not because of lack of content.
Which is fluffy non-committal crap (btw, notice d3x has plenty of content...which means he has looked at d3x...but in this post he didn't see the vig shot?). Either he didn't read a damn thing before posting this (why would town do that?) or he's trying to give some reads to not look inactive. This also comes out of the blue AFTER reading Aronis as scum and town reading Von (which switches again in his reads post).

He's all over the place trying to give reads close to what's popular at the time. He's scum.
Although I agree, there isn't a whole lot of posting, which in itself gives me scum vibes due to her loving the theme and all. I'd hop on her with you if it weren't so obvious that MD was scum. Well....maybe after an Aronis lynch....
In post 391, d3x wrote:If MD flips Town, Von's p370 is super scummy. Hell, even if MD is Scum, it's still a bit scummy.
/agree. Feels forced. Then again, why force this if it's a bus? MD flips scum, in the words of SG, I don't see the motivation for forcing p370. One connection to make from MD's flip.

Another connection: MD flips scum, Aronis hopped on semi-quickly even after giving himself an out with the PL of Kat. If Aronis is scum with MD, he could have waited to bus till MD's lynch was a sure thing. Just a thought.
In post 391, d3x wrote:Re: diablerie- I'm not opposed to giving it to LLD, but I'd prefer to give it to one of SG, Kthx, or myself.
Why SG? As for LLD, meh, seems genuine and I wouldn't be opposed. I don't think you should take it though. You are already a pretty big target for scum. I'd rather them have to pick between the dia receiver and you for the NK than for them to auto-target you.

Speaking of:
In post 390, Aronis wrote:
In post 389, SpyreX wrote:I firmly am behind LLD having it. At this point, I don't particularly want it.
Personally, I dislike the idea of giving it to LLD. The way LLD has been about getting it gives me weird vibes.
OH REALLY?! cuz....
In post 251, Aronis wrote: Probably thinks I could use it better.

Truth.
In post 388, Aronis wrote: I can put it to a lot better use.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (isolation #22) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:06 am

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 401, Kagami wrote:Vonflare is scum too.
Too? As in both MD and Von are scum buddies? Please explain your thought process on this and the connections linking them as scum buddies.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (isolation #23) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:09 am

Post by Kthxbye »

SG
-Null? Not entirely. It COULD go either way, but in conjunction with the sheer amount of questions you're sending out everywhere, it doesn't set as genuine to me, thus the suspicion. I don't know how to make this any more clear. This line of questioning is starting to become circular, so unless you have anything NEW, I'll probably be ignoring you if you try and keep it going.....Bigger fish to fry. I have a feeling you're alignment will become more clear as the game moves forward.

-It's not about liking his answers or not liking them. He's being careful to give as little info as possible and messed up in trying to look town. This much is obvious by his posting. What is the benefit to trying to bleed a stone? I think it's obvious he's scum and we have his reads list to dissect after his flip. I am however expecting 'things', but I don't wanna ruin what I'm looking for by trying to explain it. Wait for it......wait for it......

-Glad you like the explanation....now please vote him....or someone.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (isolation #24) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:55 am

Post by Kthxbye »

Von
: how bout a reads list from you pls.

Displaced
: you too. Also, to explain the kat/Aronis question, do you see a connection between the 2 and if so, do you think they are town on town, town on scum, or scum buddies show boating. (mostly referencing their little policy vote tiff thing)

Spy
:
In post 368, SpyreX wrote:For the love of all that is good please just evaporate Aronis tomorrow.

Unvote, Vote: mmemonic
Does what MD flips matter for Aronis's evaporation? Do you see them as scum buddies? If not, what is the reason for Aronis's evaporation when MD flips scum?

AA
: you have exactly till when I get off work tomorrow morning to produce content or I will place everything on the back burner and join d3x in getting you lynched today.
Strike 1: Loving the flavor yet not knowing your alignment, game specific rules, or anything. Speaking of, what exactly did you love about the flavor if you obviously didn't read any game related content?
Strike 2: 'Figuring it all out' then producing absolutely no content even though you love this flavor.
Strike 3: .....Go ahead and 'forget' to post content or post some unreadable, non-stance-taking, etc content and make it Strike 3.

I give little shits about lynching you regardless of alignment on D1. Does that sound like policy? Sure the hell does, and there's plenty of past game experiences with you to justify it.

(3)Aronis - SpyreX, displaced, Vonflare
(3)Monkeyman - d3x, squirrel girl, Aronis
(1)MD - AA
(1)kthxbai - kagami
(1)d3x - kthxbai
(1)Squirrel Girl - Katsuki
(1)Vonflare - LLD
(1)Kagami - Monkeyman

Not Voting: MD
: that is prolly the most genuine post I've seen from you...and makes me take a step back....

Best I can explain what I'm seeing is that I'm a suspicious freak and see scum everywhere. It's why I hate D1's so much. So much possible scumminess everywhere, so little factual info. As far as being rude, dismissive.... Hi, I'm kthxbye, nice to make your acquaintance.

The way I see scum in a nutshell: They try to look town. Like overly so. So when questions go flying about and someone strikes me as town super early, I actually get very wary. You came out the gate with a Miller claim which is par for being a Miller and being town. You also came out the gate asking questions, ie scumhunting. All in all, you appeared to be very town. Now, when town ask questions, they should actually want the answers in order to develop the read they were looking for by asking the question in the first place. If a question goes unanswered and the asker posts again without calling out the unanswered question, AND the asker is appearing to scumhunt and look super town, I get suspicious and ask myself, is it possible that this person that looks so town in their scumhunting is actually faking it as scum trying to look town? THAT is where the suspicion sets in. And when I get suspicious, it's hard to let go.

Am I probably hypocritical in this in the fact that I probably do the same stuff and don't think twice about it and then go nuts when people suspect me for the same thing I just described? Absolutely, hence my signature.

Please pinpoint the hangup if I'm missing what you are trying to figure out with the above. Your p406.....well....it makes me want to work with you a little bit more. Well, that combine with d3x having a town read on you (assuming that from his willingness to give you Dia). Either way, I think there is scum to be found in Aronis, MD, AA. At least 1, maybe 2, in that group of 3. My other scum suspects can wait till we have some confirmed alignment info.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (isolation #25) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:28 am

Post by Kthxbye »

I do have issue with both and they are lesser scum reads. Connections are key to sorting them out and they are posting so little content that making those connections is going to be annoying. Kats to a higher degree than displaced atm.

I'm also becoming wary of Spy as he's completely off my radar and I don't like that.

Von's alignment will become clearer as well as we move on. I find myself not disagreeing with the suspicion surrounding him, but I don't like the timing of it either.

LL, Kag, and now you are leaning slightly town to me.

d3x I have as solid town....(you have no idea how odd this is for me...)
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (isolation #26) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:58 am

Post by Kthxbye »

What has you reading Spy as Null+?

What do you mean "taken in a vacuum"?
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (isolation #27) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:27 am

Post by Kthxbye »

How is it reasonable when he experienced the same play style from kat in a different game where kat was town?
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (isolation #28) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:42 am

Post by Kthxbye »

AA:
In post 415, ArcAngel9 wrote:mnemom is noob and likely scum..
If ^this...

Why
In post 415, ArcAngel9 wrote:
VOTE: LLD
^this?

I ask because there is already a nice little wagon on your MD scum read and I'm not sure anyone but you is reading LL as scum enough to follow you anywhere. Please explain why you are attempting to counter wagon a scum read of yours.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (isolation #29) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:10 am

Post by Kthxbye »

Im fine with LL having it. Hell no to the Kat and Aronis suggestions.

I actually would be ok with SG having it as wel
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (isolation #30) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:36 am

Post by Kthxbye »

I will get to this game when I have more time. It will certainly be before deadline....likely tomorrow as it's the start of my weekend.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (isolation #31) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:43 am

Post by Kthxbye »

Ftr though, nothing has made me think MD is any shade of town.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (isolation #32) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:28 am

Post by Kthxbye »

Mnemonic Device
- LLD, Aronis,
kthx
, SpyreX, vonflare, Katsuki, kagami
LLD - AA9
Vonflare -
Mnemonic Device

AA9 - D3X

Not voting:
SG
, displaced

Ok, so I don't have a ton of time right now before work but....

SG wasn't voting at the end of yesterday so her flip doesn't help us. Take out those who claim they will die without vitae vote (because it's pointless to lynch them as we'll find out if either is a gambitting soon enough) and we end up with:

Mnemonic Device
- LLD, Aronis,
kthx
, SpyreX, vonflare, kagami
Vonflare -
Mnemonic Device

displaced, D3X

Out of those left, I have d3x as hard town and kag, Spy and LLD as slight town reads or null. Spy flying under the radar worries me a bit, but can be dealt with later.

That leaves a pool of:
Aronis, vonflare and displaced

out of those two, von has a wagon and some solid posts that point to him being scum.

VOTE: vonflare

Of the 3 claiming they will die tomorrow without vitae, I have a strong suspicion that one of kat or AA (as d3x should get all votes for dia) will come back with some magical way they got Vitae.
ArcAngel9 wrote:fuck off D3X. You're a noob.
Kagami, are you seriously asking why LLD scum? Please read my posts again and tell me you dont find reasons in it. then we will discuss.

d3x, do us a favor. Shoot yourself if you're really the VIG
I laughed so hard. AA, you're bad and you should feel bad. I'm honestly expecting you to be trying some scum gambit with Vitae. I hope this is the case so we can wagon you hard and fast.

More when I have more time.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (isolation #33) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:37 am

Post by Kthxbye »

Hmmm, he didnt actually say that he was out too. I may have to change some things in last post around.

Kat: what shenanigans are you claiming?
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (isolation #34) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:14 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

First off, Aronis, welcome to my blacklist. You joined AA as one of the worst MS'ers I've ever seen, grats.

Secondly, before a probable packet of blood drops, it needs to be understood that nobody pick it up until we decide who should have it. Doing so will be seen as scummy.

Thirdly, we are likely in LYLO and even if scum only had 2 members due to this crazy setup where we drop dead like it's hot, I see no reason to assume there weren't 3 members. As thus, if you're town and you vote before we have fully discussed and semi agree on who should swing, you will be counted among the too many idiots in this game.
In post 629, Shadoweh wrote:The vigilante and the cop failed to notice if they didn't get a diablerie they would literally drop dead the next day
Not true at all.

In post 632, Shadoweh wrote:displaced is prob not-scum, katsuki might be scum, kthxbye is prob-scum and you guys should have powerlynched vonflare alot earlier.
Why did you completely leave Spy out of your 'reads'. What's your read on him?
Then, where are these reads coming from aside from "preliminary reading"? IE, what specifically has you reading the players you did mention they way you read them?

@
Spy, Kat, Displaced
: What are your reads? Who are the remaining scum and why?

Mnemonic Device
- LLD,
Aronis
kthx
, SpyreX,
vonflare
, Katsuki,
kagami

LLD -
AA9

Vonflare
-
Mnemonic Device

AA9
-
D3X

Not voting:
SG
, displaced

Night 2

Vonflare
-
kthxbye

LLD -
ArcAngel9
Aronis

Aronis
-
Vonflare
D3X
Kagami

Not Voting: SpyreX, Katsuki, Displaced, LLD

Now we know that Aronis, though an idiot, was telling the truth and was bulletproof town. Question I had to ask myself was, what are the chances that we had both a town BP AND a town commuter? I have zero doubts LLD/Shadow is a commuter (see both AA and Kat claiming to target with no result D1), it's just for which side. More on that later I think.

Before I get into reads and more thoughts though, I think it's time to MC. Hold actions till after the claiming. I nom displaced to start it and popcorn from there.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (isolation #35) » Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:20 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

I am Joanna the Rebel, 13th gen Followers of Set (or Setites). I can...wait for it....do nothing with my blood. I lose it daily and that's it. I have 1 remaining. I somehow got stuck with the lamest town role in the game as it seems everyone else gets to use their vitae for something or has something like Miller with their role. I'm what is considered VT in this game. I even PM'ed the MOD to see if he had forgotten something in my role PM, but he didn't.

Popcorn to Kat

Kat: Why post 'dedgameisded' when you aren't doing ANYTHING to move it along. You even said you had "some thoughts" and those thoughts were "still being processed" yet you post nothing but prod-dodge posts. Why? What are your reads and why? Also, what's your read on Shadow's slot?

displaced: What is your read on Shadow and why? What are you thoughts on her claim of town commuter when we have a flipped town bulletproof?

Spy: You have 13 posts in this game. What are your reads and why are you lurking? Don't give me any 'work got in the way' crap either as you've been lurking all game. What are your thoughts about town bulletproof Aronis and claimed town commuter Shadow?
wow....you literally don't post anything of content this entire day and then poof, hop on to drink the blood when it was already said that the blood pack needed to be discussed before anyone picked it up?

Fuck it, Kat is scum. I see zero town motivation for taking that blood pack when we a: knew it was likely coming and b: talked about it being discussed before being picked up.

If Kat is somehow town, we don't deserve this win with so many morons being town. I officially don't give a fuck anymore.

VOTE: Kat
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (isolation #36) » Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:00 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

Word. Vote me and get this game over with then. I'm sure Kat will pop back on and make it L-1 for his buddy (unless that's you of course) and end it. I didn't make the game or the rules or the powers or the lack thereof. If my being the neutered town is what you choose to use to win/lose the game on, feel free. As I said, I'm done. I'm the only one trying to get answers. The rest of the alive players (yourself included) are busy thinking they got shit figured out. Grats, guess you are just better than me....no wait, you think I'm scum....guess that makes you just an idiot or scum yourself.

With a line-up of AA, Aronis, and Monkey, there was no chance anyway.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (isolation #37) » Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:54 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

UNVOTE:

Sigh....Even if we are fucked and the taking of blood is at best scummy and at worst just stupid, I'll not be blamed for this loss on the off chance Kat is actually town. I'll wait out the claims. My vote is probably going back though unless there is a solid case on something I missed on someone else.

Start answering question though, I don't have patience for another game with players who only post every 3 days to avoid prods.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #669 (isolation #38) » Sat May 03, 2014 2:59 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

While we wait for Spy to claim, took a look at Von:

In , he sideways attacks Kat. This is either an early bus/distance attempt or this gives Kat town points. I'm leaning the latter.
In , he makes a sideways buddy comment about me.
In , he makes a stab at displaced. If the suggestion WAS scummy and from his partner, I don't see him calling it out unless it's an early distancing/bus tactic. Leaning former which gives displaced town points.
In , more confrontation with displaced, more town points to displaced.
In and , light banter with possible partner displaced. Maybe.
In , he looks genuinely confused by LLD/Shadow's vote. Town points to Shadow.
is weird. Could be that he's setting up a partner with a claim he knew would come later. Could be role fishing. Scum have day (night) communication, so I actually lean the former. Makes 167 look like more possible coordination to distance early. Scum points to Shadow.
In , he looks to be making an attempt to make light of a partner's post (vote) that could be taken as scummy. Scum points Kat.
In , he addresses Kat on something that could easily be handled in their scum chat. Town points Kat.
In , he seems to want to fight that most of us had either said we'd vote or didn't argue against the idea of giving LLD the Diab. Town points LLD.
In , he wants to give the Diab to either someone we know is town (SG) or SPY, whom he hadn't commented on till this post. This could be him wanting to go on the record for doing something for town (if Spy is town and he knew it) in case of flips, or he went with someone everyone was reading town and one of his partners. I'm leaning the latter due to him never talking about Spy up to this point. He had tried to buddy me earlier and could have easily put my name in place of Spy's if he were going for town/town suggestion since he had said he didn't see anything scummy from me. Scum points to Spy.
In , he again engages with displaced. Null to me at this point. Could go either way.

Alright, that's all the posts from Von relating to players still alive.

This basically leaves me with thinking Shadow is likely town with scum being between Spy, Kat and displaced. This flies in the face of my originally thinking that Shadow was likely scum due to being able to commute for a measly 1 vitae. Seems too powerful to be town and not just a scum fake claim to explain why she hadn't died. Add in the fact that we already have a confirmed bullet proof town AND his ability cost was MUCH higher than LLD/Shadows claimed cost. This all just leaves me confused but leaning town on Shadow....at least enough to not want to risk lynching her today and ending the game for scum.

Between Spy, Kat and displaced, it's a toss-up from Von's side of the coin. Will look into how they spoke of Von in their posts later but right now I'm leaning on voting Spy today. I see von doing a 1 town/1 partner suggestion for diab in p470 over a town/town suggestion.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #703 (isolation #39) » Wed May 07, 2014 5:34 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

Yeah, pause on your votes. My real life has slowed down and I have shit to say before we outright lose due to derp morons (coughshadowcough). More after wife sleeps.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (isolation #40) » Thu May 08, 2014 9:54 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

OK. Time, I have time.

I'm going with 2 scum remaining.

Basically, I see all 4 of you as potential scum for different reason.

Before you actually solidify me as today's lynch, look at who has said I'm scum today. ALL FUCKING 4 PEOPLE. uh...any red fucking flags for the 2 to 3 of you who are town? If this game is balanced on only 2 scum total, that means 3 of you are idiots and scum is just going with the flow when they aren't suspected knowing the game is far from over. If 3 scum total, 2 of you are idiots and can't see that scum are going for the win right now. Either way, the fact that all remaining players saying I'm today's lynch should scare the fuck out of the remaining town.

LLD/Shadow could be scum because: First of all, all interaction with Von could have been immediate and successful distancing tactics. She got diab AND has claimed a cheep ability to not be targeted during the day phase, which just looks too convenient. She's also pushing a mislynch which always spikes my scumdar when I'm town. The only reason I'm as iffy on her as I am is that she is the one that started my wagon and I think it's too odd that a scum started the wagon on me and the 2 to 3 remaining town went along with it so easy. What's most likely is that town-LLD started the mislynch and scum went along with it in order to win today/tomorrow. Also, a possible reason that her claimed ability is true and town is because this game has town dying off like flies due to the vitae mechanic and a cheap invul might help us win. I'm not comfy with her obv town statements, but I'm not comfy with lynching her today either. I'm not convinced she's town through and through, but I can deal with that tomorrow when it's me, her and one other.

Kat could be scum because: The first 2 days, there were ZERO posts with actual content or scum hunting. Now that we are in LYLO he's super active all a sudden? Red flags. Also, a neighborizer and an ability that makes him a 'miller' as well? seems like a scum role more than a town role. That makes 3 players who show up as not vampire if the circumstances were right when AA's slot investigates? More red flags. Kat is prob scum.

Spy could be scum because: Look at his fucking activity levels. Comes in when 'summoned' and hides in the background when focus isn't on him. I don't like the claim either. Two town roles that can force actions onto other people. We know one is town and I'd be surprised if the other wasn't scum. Thus Spy is almost for sure scum.

Displaced could be scum because: Double voter that didn't use it till he was conveniently out of vitae? This role is easily conformable town yet he waited till he COULDN'T use it before claiming it? Red flags. His saving grace is that I think Spy is scummier for his play and his claim up to this point. I don't see the argument between them as town v town nor do I think it's faked. One is scum and I think it's spy.

VOTE: Spy
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #715 (isolation #41) » Fri May 09, 2014 8:16 am

Post by Kthxbye »

Clearly scum? Based on what? By all accounts, you are riding shadows coat tails onto trying to get me lynched. Also, its called real fucking like turd for brains, not lurking. Speaking of lurking, look at your play before lylo, now THAT is lurking.

Yeah, I give solid reasons to why its prob spy/kat remaining as scum and scumkat shows up to try and discredit me AND keep shadow from changing her opinion that Im todays lynch. Classic scum tactic.

Willing to lynch either SPY or kat today and win this shit.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #724 (isolation #42) » Fri May 09, 2014 10:35 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

displaced wrote:Should add that Shadoweh's commute is confirmed to be a thing, so you casting doubt on it being real is kinda shifty since you acknowledge its reality earlier itt
Not casting doubt that it's there really, I'm paranoid that it isn't town due to all the PR's we had. I'm also paranoid it's something else other than a cummute that blocks actions. I'm paranoid of everyone, but Spy is the most likely scum, especially after his OMGUS vote below...
In post 721, SpyreX wrote:Unvote, Vote kthx
Oh gee, color me surprised.... :roll:

Look you guys, scumSpy is trying to make sure the mis-lynch happens so he and his scumbuddy Kat can win.

Oh, what's that you say? scumKat wants to be the hammer? Gee wiz, why would he ever want to do that? :shifty:

Pull your head out of your ass, it's not a hat. Scum are trying to win today and with prob town coming up with the case that I'm scum, they didn't even have to work for it AND they are now itching to make it happen before heads are pulled out of asses to see the truth.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (isolation #43) » Sun May 11, 2014 12:05 am

Post by Kthxbye »

The remaining town is bad and should feel bad about throwing this game out the fucking window.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #754 (isolation #44) » Sun May 11, 2014 12:06 am

Post by Kthxbye »

That said scumkat, why didnt you hammer for the win after noobshadow put me at L-town lose?

Am I wrong about you being scum?
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #755 (isolation #45) » Sun May 11, 2014 12:08 am

Post by Kthxbye »

Oh, nvm, you put me at L-1. Good game idiots. Well played scum, though with this town lineup, you had it in the bag

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”