Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1800 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:25 pm

Post by Zdenek »

In post 1797, ika wrote:i beieve towns would have more intiatives to put emotions into their posts and not make a giant wall of blah.
This is so weird.

I would say that scum have initiative to put emotion into their posts, so that people will read them as town, but that with town the appropriate emotion will just be there automatically.

I don't think that anyone, town or scum, sets out to make giant walls of blah.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1801 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:38 pm

Post by Infinite Jesters »

In post 1795, ika wrote:1) explain to me how its diffrent from any other game you have played with me atm? i almost never have 2 game be entirly the same
1) the answer to your question is implicit in the point you are addressing. but the deflection is noted, where you say "no 2 games of mine are ever alike!".
2) i think you are misunderstanding there, i dont have intentions of giving it out right away. I do thing careful and planned. Right now with the lack of activity and people being butthurt and just yelling at each other is becoming stupid right now. If everyone wants to just have a pissing fight at each other, then im all for letting this go on and let it uravel. I cant make much more progression unless if i have a flip. Most of my reads come from what i think and then chain together by if that person is town or scum.
so okay, on 1 hand you don't want to give out your seekrit agenda cos scum might see it and nk you for it and on the other hand you do things carefully and plan things out. okay.

there is not a lot of stupid butthurt right now; serene is claiming lyncher on bird people and bird people are saying no way. if you want to see stupid non related to game fights I can show you this isn't 1 of them. what you have is a bunch of loud people and a bunch of blending in; I am looking at the peeps who are trying to blend in but I want to sort out the peeps on our shift cos we can actually interact with them. you are unsure leaning scum hence the q&a.

you also have 2 flips so what are your thoughts right now?
3) how about i do you and stal?

this is what i see so far

both of you are lovers. yes?
so my thoughts goes this
first, take the basic knowns
22 players
white flag
ic with experation
1 scum (min) in each shift
now add in what is assumed/what i think
lover claim (both agree)
maybe 6 scums
scum/scum lover too unliekly
scum/town lover probable
town/town lover probable
lyncher existance
lyncher target has higer chance of town then scum (assume random)
now running random thinking ideas on what would make it ballenced:
town/town+ic the leaves+ lyncher with town=not really ballenced
how does it become ballenced
town/scum lover, lyncher with scum, both?

so out of the 2 of you one of you is scum
stop right here.

this was already addressed. what is questionable is why are you still focused on it since with the white flag mechanic 1 scum can remain alive so lynching the lovers isn't going to happen. the only reason to sort us out if you are following your own line of conjecture from a town POV is if you are trying to figure out who to listen to and work with; I don't see you doing this. that worries me.

nacho can mebbe answer the balance question better than I can, I think most games are pretty swingey on this site and it come down to in thread play. what bothers me is the latter part you are not really addressing or acting with very much commitment but instead are basing reads on set-up spec, and their is no overflow of other useful insight into in thread behaviour.
next i go look at interactions and how you guys have played and how stal has played.

and from that i draw my conclusion. you have interactied negativly with the other people i dont trust as well as not really done much help for town as i would expect you would. Stal has done that.
what negative interactions are you viewing as negative are you talking about? and how are we not helping town? how is sven not helping town? sven has been bumped up to unsure
and from there my read start to link up. if we get another flip then i redefine my reads based on the info that is found.
walk me through your linked reads plz. cos I want to understand where you are coming from.
Now after thats fuck full of shit im gone. if i am responding to anyhting else its going be either short or just idgaf mood
:(

you keep shutting down when any1 questions you and I don't like it. sometimes I shut down as town too but it is when I am being gangbanged emotionally and you are not.

I am trying to sort you out cos I am not seeing a big town flare here.

lets talk perv, cos you gave an opinion on him.

perv is a player I have played lots with that I still don't understand and have trouble reading. I can tell you he isn't all that emotional so those tactics won't work on him. what I have learned about him is to sit back and see if his reasoning matches up with his flow. so far it does. his questions are pointed, have a direction and so far the progression of his thoughts makes sense if you follow the narrative in his posts from a town POV. he also is doing follow-ups. <---- he is trying to sort things out.

this is the stuff I would like to see from you.

I wouldn't pester you if I did not think that you could do this. it is that you aren't and are being super defensive about it is what concerns me.

where did ap go

eta: xposts
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1802 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:45 pm

Post by ika »

In post 1799, Zdenek wrote:Cause you're addressing me like you think that I'm town - with an honest opinion of what I think of Peregrine.
I gave what I think, you think hes town, i think diffrently, we agree to disagree.

I have slotted you scum for other reasons on things you have said how you have reacted to. You are adressing me in a calm manner and seem to have no ill intention, so i do likewise.

There have been some post you have made that make me think you are scum, but this interactions is what makes me think otherwise. Like i said before and i will repat this over and over, I assume no one is town unless its mod-confrimed. I may talk to someone in town sense (if thats what you want o call it) but its only becasue it allows me to gauge proper reactions and interactions. Right now im in a calm mood (although slightly tired) so i speak in a calm manner. You are also activly workign with me (unlike bnb who just wants to just thorw a hissy-fit) so i treat it accordingly.
In post 1800, Zdenek wrote:
In post 1797, ika wrote:i beieve towns would have more intiatives to put emotions into their posts and not make a giant wall of blah.
This is so weird.

1) I would say that scum have initiative to put emotion into their posts, so that people will read them as town, but that with town the appropriate emotion will just be there automatically.

2) I don't think that anyone, town or scum, sets out to make giant walls of blah.
1) thats what i feel like is missing, the town-like emotion, excluding the brain part (which i think was quite nice and im waitng on brains respnse becasue his response will affect my read on him) was more narrowed-down and focused. Earlier hist post just seemed very generalized and not much emotions in it or what i look for in town-wall posts.

2) let me clairfy, what i mean by that is giant walls of text that when i read it, looks like fluff overall.

p-edit: will respond but then im heading to bed, i need sleep and have work in the morning
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1803 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:11 pm

Post by ika »

In post 1801, Infinite Jesters wrote:
In post 1795, ika wrote:1) explain to me how its diffrent from any other game you have played with me atm? i almost never have 2 game be entirly the same
1) the answer to your question is implicit in the point you are addressing. but the deflection is noted, where you say "no 2 games of mine are ever alike!".

misrep: "almost" is key there. I always strive to play diffrently each game but there are many similarities

2) i think you are misunderstanding there, i dont have intentions of giving it out right away. I do thing careful and planned. Right now with the lack of activity and people being butthurt and just yelling at each other is becoming stupid right now. If everyone wants to just have a pissing fight at each other, then im all for letting this go on and let it uravel. I cant make much more progression unless if i have a flip. Most of my reads come from what i think and then chain together by if that person is town or scum.
so okay, on 1 hand you don't want to give out your seekrit agenda cos scum might see it and nk you for it and on the other hand you do things carefully and plan things out. okay.

there is not a lot of stupid butthurt right now; serene is claiming lyncher on bird people and bird people are saying no way. if you want to see stupid non related to game fights I can show you this isn't 1 of them. what you have is a bunch of loud people and a bunch of blending in; I am looking at the peeps who are trying to blend in but I want to sort out the peeps on our shift cos we can actually interact with them. you are unsure leaning scum hence the q&a.

you also have 2 flips so what are your thoughts right now?

and i am responding accordingly, as for flips:

we had kill on LD
zort caught by LD
and agare killed

the LD was no brainer
zort was scum outed so relly i cant get much b/c anything past that is/can be WIFOM at best
agare was killed, i havent looked into it much yet. my best guess is
A) he was onto something
B) they knew he wouldnt be lynched

3) how about i do you and stal?

this is what i see so far

both of you are lovers. yes?
so my thoughts goes this
first, take the basic knowns
22 players
white flag
ic with experation
1 scum (min) in each shift
now add in what is assumed/what i think
lover claim (both agree)
maybe 6 scums
scum/scum lover too unliekly
scum/town lover probable
town/town lover probable
lyncher existance
lyncher target has higer chance of town then scum (assume random)
now running random thinking ideas on what would make it ballenced:
town/town+ic the leaves+ lyncher with town=not really ballenced
how does it become ballenced
town/scum lover, lyncher with scum, both?

so out of the 2 of you one of you is scum
stop right here.

this was already addressed. what is questionable is why are you still focused on it since with the white flag mechanic 1 scum can remain alive so lynching the lovers isn't going to happen. the only reason to sort us out if you are following your own line of conjecture from a town POV is if you are trying to figure out who to listen to and work with; I don't see you doing this. that worries me.

nacho can mebbe answer the balance question better than I can, I think most games are pretty swingey on this site and it come down to in thread play. what bothers me is the latter part you are not really addressing or acting with very much commitment but instead are basing reads on set-up spec, and their is no overflow of other useful insight into in thread behaviour.

this is where i have to just go with guts and instincts, i would love to hear nachos opionion on this but really with the info i have this is what i kinda have to build my foundation on. A lot of my other reads are built on foundations on premesis that they are scum or they are town. I already agnowlage the lovers wont die but assuning one of you 2 are, it allows me to have a good starting point of who is also scuma dn who is also town. I'm fully aware of the lover shared win and the white flag and how im doign setup-spec, but its all i have to go off of atm. everything else is basicly lurk or do nothing

next i go look at interactions and how you guys have played and how stal has played.

and from that i draw my conclusion. you have interactied negativly with the other people i dont trust as well as not really done much help for town as i would expect you would. Stal has done that.
what negative interactions are you viewing as negative are you talking about? and how are we not helping town? how is sven not helping town? sven has been bumped up to unsure

i misphrased here, your interactions have been negative (wanting to lynch 3rd party is one of them), stal has his own set of problems (the list, i find it sometimes as an easy way to get town cred and look important) but he has more town status then you gys do.

and from there my read start to link up. if we get another flip then i redefine my reads based on the info that is found.
walk me through your linked reads plz. cos I want to understand where you are coming from.

Tommorow, honestly this post alone is taking a lot out of me and the read i gave on you is a lot.

Now after thats fuck full of shit im gone. if i am responding to anyhting else its going be either short or just idgaf mood
:(

you keep shutting down when any1 questions you and I don't like it. sometimes I shut down as town too but it is when I am being gangbanged emotionally and you are not.

I am trying to sort you out cos I am not seeing a big town flare here.

it may not seem like it here, but im tired and its late so im not all here every time, i am very easily prone to small emotinal things, i agree its not really happening here but my mood is what makes my play

lets talk perv, cos you gave an opinion on him.

perv is a player I have played lots with that I still don't understand and have trouble reading. I can tell you he isn't all that emotional so those tactics won't work on him. what I have learned about him is to sit back and see if his reasoning matches up with his flow. so far it does. his questions are pointed, have a direction and so far the progression of his thoughts makes sense if you follow the narrative in his posts from a town POV. he also is doing follow-ups. <---- he is trying to sort things out.

thats they key and also somewhat of the problem, i cant directly interactiw ith him. So all i can do is jsut be sidelined and watch

this is the stuff I would like to see from you.

I wouldn't pester you if I did not think that you could do this. it is that you aren't and are being super defensive about it is what concerns me.

im not really trying to be "super defensive" i jsut prefer things to eb done on my terms then others. If people want to understand me better all they sometimes have to do is do something that seems highly stupid. I figure people out though obscurity by forcing them to do things they dont exactly like.

To me, unless if i know w/o a doubt your town, for all i know you could be scum. I assmue scum defautly and become obscure to froce them to play my way. When i get a grasp of someone well enough to know how they play as both town and scum, then i can adjust acordingly. untll then i assume scum and fore them to play by my rules.

where did ap go

he dais phone post, prob raging off somewhere

eta: xposts
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1804 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:14 pm

Post by ika »

b/c i missed this part:

to me, there is

heres what i kinda see right now:

Pissed AP
serene jacking off on lyncher claim
lovers pair
and near inactive other side
and 3 ppl like posting

from all that:

stupid fucked up shit
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1805 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:21 pm

@ ika: why is bird people phone raging somewhere?
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1806 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:27 pm

In post 1801, Infinite Jesters wrote:
where did ap go
In post 1803, ika wrote:
he dais phone post, prob raging off somewhere
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1807 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:30 pm

Post by ika »

In post 1782, BirdAndBeast wrote:I'd respond more coherently but I'm so phone posting and so not in the mood to justify this 109% correct read.
^that is what i ment. and before that he was just kinda comming off in a screaming frenzy
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1808 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:39 pm

In post 1807, ika wrote:
In post 1782, BirdAndBeast wrote:I'd respond more coherently but I'm so phone posting and so not in the mood to justify this 109% correct read.
^that is what i ment. and before that he was just kinda comming off in a screaming frenzy
okay I think I get where you are coming from!

I have some thoughts here do you want to hear them?
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1809 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:40 pm

Post by MrZepher »

Holy shit Serene might actually be scum.
Zed is town stahp
PV is def town
I might be wrong about 14.5, but i doubt it
I'm currently looking at jesters, sven and venmar. Venmar switching shifts randomly bothers me.
or something like that....
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1810 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:42 pm

Post by MrZepher »

on another note I feel like PV is trying to bait me but I don't know why.
it's relatively unfounded
i just wanted to throw that out there.
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1811 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:45 pm

we could always put zekrom2 out of his misery
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1812 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:47 pm

gosh darn it

VOTE: that mr z cat thing plz
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1813 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:49 pm

Post by MrZepher »

Hmmmmm
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1814 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:49 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 1784, Infinite Jesters wrote:I am seeing more town zden especially with his posts in this round. can we discuss that 1 if you are still having doubts?

also we can pressure ika since he is on this shift and we can actually have interaction with him the others can wait for a minute.

also I am extraordinarily tired right now so if plz don't get cranky on me. this is a reach around btw
Eh, Im willing to ISO Zdenek with an open mind, but until that happens (read as: unless I have to) Im gonna be ok with voting him. Im with you on the ika pressure. Ive been writing off as a troll all game but I just cant anymore. Hes scum and he is the weakest link. You are 100% right about his stances being mostly theatrical and not really permanent. You are right about him not justifying any of his reads. He is finding any excuse to post for the sake of posting and I refuse to believe he finds his own posts interesting in this game. Like. His case on the lovers was so bad and so throwaway. Everything he does is hollow and I want it gone.

His response to me calling him scummy was godawful. The combination of "where is your vote??" and "You are causing chaos by voting so many different people!!" and "Maybe you could lynch me if you werent all over the place, nyeh nyeh!!" was so fucking terrible it took all my strength not to throw my phone out of Iec's car as I read it.
In post 1791, ika wrote:
In post 1786, Zdenek wrote:I'll indulge you. Peregrine hasn't done anything scummy that I can see, and he's been proactive, so I don't see how he can be worse than null. Why do you think that he's scum?
thats the thing, he hasnt be exactly proactive nor un-proactive, his post feel very bleh, they dont really have that much meanign or really a feel to it. It comes off very just emotionless is mayeb the word to describe it. his last night shift was considerbly better but still seems to lack that motive or town drive i look for. But then again about everyone has became that.

I find it odd how you consider him only null or how you think i should consider him null at best.

p-edit: im here i was waiting on you give me a min
Like, what the hell is this post. Ika shoves a fence post up his ass re PV then is like "But why should I have him as null, HMMM?" I mean for FUCKS sake.

--

Serene continues to be whatever. Maybe they actually are 3rd party, my mind is beyond blown whenever I try to understand what they are doing this game.

Venmar. Meh. Meh. I feel like his herpaderp with BRO looked townish and that + him being singled out for a shift switch was ehhhh town? Overall scummy person though, so meh. Would lynch, wouldnt feel amazing about doing so.
In post 1788, Infinite Jesters wrote:eta: the IC does not count
lol.
In post 1795, ika wrote:3) how about i do you and stal?
A WHOLE LOT OFFUCKING WORDS
Wow this sure is words Ika. THIS SURE IS WORDS. If only they actually meant anything.
In post 1800, Zdenek wrote:
This is so weird.
Also did anybody else just notice the giant wall of IIoA he posted about why the lovers are scum? Cause that was wow. So Wow.

So this is me responding to the reacharound.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
:P
The Critic
The Critic
Goon
The Critic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1815 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:40 pm

Post by The Critic »

It is now a Night Shift.

~Jordan’
Bird and Beast
Brian Skies
ika
infinite jesters
MrZepher
Serene2
Svenskt Stal
Zdenek

Episode 2, Shift B.4 (Night), VC 1Zdenek (4) - BROseidon, Dry-fit, ika, Serene2
hiplop (2) - Bird and Beast, Brian Skies
xRECKONERx (2) - Zdenek, Svenskt Stal
Bird and Beast (2) - Venmar, hiplop
Venmar (1) - Aronis
FourteenPointFive (1) - MrZepher
Serene2 (1) - xRECKONERx
PeregrineV (1) - FourteenPointFive
The Goat (1) - PeregrineV
MrZepher (1) - Infinite Jesters

Not Voting (3): ~Jordan', goodmorning, The Goat

With 19 alive, it is 10 to lynch.

The Shift will switch in (expired on 2014-04-29 23:00:00).
The Episode will end in (expired on 2014-05-03 23:00:00).

goodmorning replaces iamausername
~Jordan`
~Jordan`
Goon
~Jordan`
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1816 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:13 pm

Post by ~Jordan` »

I am
in

Lots to read. But still wanna
vote Serene
until I do.
kick logic to the curb and do the impossible!
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1817 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:29 pm

Post by MrZepher »

>.>
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1818 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:16 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

In post 1749, Zdenek wrote:Oh Sven :(
In post 1750, Zdenek wrote:
In post 1633, BirdAndBeast wrote:No, I'm pretty sure she* was arguing that you are a respectable player and that shes basically reading you off of BoP
No no no. I really can't believe that you are doing this:
In post 284, BirdAndBeast wrote:I'm not feeling the townvibes from him, which I normally do.
In post 290, Zdenek wrote:Can you remind me of a game where you said that I gave you town-vibes?
In post 292, BirdAndBeast wrote:Every single game of yours in the last couple of years we've shared?
In post 1633, BirdAndBeast wrote:And since when is being ridiculous a scumtell for mastin, thats pretty much just a mastin tell.
If you think Mastin is being ridiculous, why are sheeping him on this read?
In post 1656, Infinite Jesters wrote:I don't believe adapting to double shifts has affected his play this significantly.
What other Hiplop meta are you using?
In post 1676, Infinite Jesters wrote:
In post 1672, Serene2 wrote:
In post 1669, Infinite Jesters wrote:would you like to know if lynchers count as scum? cos I sure do!
Only if their target is town. When their target is scum, the lyncher is a POWER ROLE of relentless hounding of scum.
god I cannot tell if you and bird people are on the same team.

but I am pretty sure you are scum
And you're attacking Hiplop for thinking that it might be cross-bussing?

I mean, I think BnB is scum, and I don't think that Serene is town. Considering the players behind the hydras. The fact that BnB has shifted from scum reading Serene to calling them town. I can see this as coming from a scum pair.
SOrry for the lack of activity everyone. I am loosing motivation in a game were so few try. I know some actually are and all the more credit to the few of you.

I will try to find some wim. I also think zdenek is town now. I like his questioning of bnb. My initial read on zdenek was that I hated his large mq posts that really didnt produce anything, but I can see him as town now.

Zdenek, you say that you can see serene and BnB as a scum pair... do you know how wierd that sounds?
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1819 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:32 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 1818, Svenskt Stål wrote:Zdenek, you say that you can see serene and BnB as a scum pair... do you know how wierd that sounds?
This is Mastin and Kuribo, so no.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1820 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:38 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 1802, ika wrote:looks like fluff overall.
What looked like fluff to you?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1821 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:31 am

Post by ika »

In post 1820, Zdenek wrote:
In post 1802, ika wrote:looks like fluff overall.
What looked like fluff to you?
Before i answer or continue i want you to answer me this question:

Why do you continue to call BNB scum or scummy?
Also what is your read on brian as of now? Town or not? and no in between choices.

I have answered quite a lot for you but before i continue i want these 2 answered.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1822 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:33 am

Post by MrZepher »

Serene/BnB is scum/town (respectively) if either of them are scum.

I can see them both being scum, but since AP has been running the bird hydra the majority of the time I find it incredibly unlikely.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1823 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:56 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 1821, ika wrote:Why do you continue to call BNB scum or scummy?
I've been over this repeatedly, so if you don't know why, your not reading anything.
In post 1821, ika wrote:Also what is your read on brian as of now? Town or not? and no in between choices.
Town.

Vote: ika
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1824 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:04 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 1819, Zdenek wrote:
In post 1818, Svenskt Stål wrote:Zdenek, you say that you can see serene and BnB as a scum pair... do you know how wierd that sounds?
This is Mastin and Kuribo, so no.
But it would be. :?

I'm working something out with AP. I think I might be onto something, but I'm not sure; waiting on a response from him.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
:P

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”