UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:10 am

Post by UnfriendlyNeighbors »

In post 850, Yates wrote:
In post 849, UnfriendlyNeighbors wrote:I'm putting our vote here for the time being for the multiball comment.
This is a really terrible excuse for a vote. Why are you ignoring the fact that there is a high likelihood of this being a multiball game - no inside info required? And further, that Josh wasn't the first person to bring that up?
Spoiler:
Could be inferred from the links provided in my post [though I will grant you I hadn't thought of it until someone else brought it up]:
In post 499, Yates wrote:Are you assuming scum didn't receive fake claims for some reason? My experience with Jason's games is that he does give them out:
WWE
Heroes of Comedy - it doesn't say in the end game but I had a fake claim of Ross Gellar
DC Universe
Inbetweeners Mafia

That, I think, should suffice to illustrate that Jason typically gives fake claims.
Displaced is the first person to actually
say
multiball:
In post 578, displaced wrote:I know from past experience he's a decent player and could help us catch scum (regardless of his own alignment, yes, before anyone goes crosseyed Im going to be assuming multiball. Sue me or something
I concur with that assessment:
In post 579, Yates wrote:
In post 578, displaced wrote:yes, before anyone goes crosseyed Im going to be assuming multiball.
I will go on record as supporting this theory. Nothing to be ashamed of. It will likely sort itself out by morning - obviously - but there's no reason NOT to think this will be multiball based on all the big theme games Jason has moded in the past. Fake claims and multiball are mod meta.

So that's my last setup spec post of the day. :lol:
If you search his ISO, Josh first mentions multiball in post 602:
In post 602, Josh_B wrote:It makes me feel like the Yate's/SG war was Faction on Faction considering the misreps that were coming from both sides.
But Ctrl+F doesn't check the contents of the spoiler tags. Right at the top of that same post, this is said:
In post 602, Josh_B wrote:Pidgy486and/or Yates(499) alerted me to the probability of two scum factions in this game that has put behavior of several players into question.
At the beginning of the game(p1) 3 people came on strong as role fishing after Aronis claimed to have an awesome character.
Squirrel Girl
Ruflig
ZZZX
It isn't absurd to want to know who got what character, but the issue against these three is that both SG and Ruf were both like, "IS IT A DOCTOR?!?!"
And it was ZZZX's second attempt for role fishing, the first being against SG.

Then there's the follow up. Ruf praising SG for her knowledge(17) and SG giving a random, yet pointed role description of an antagonist character(18). I wish she would have called dibs. We'd be sure she was scum.
Forward to SG rolefishing KidA(not that far (21)) and Ruf voting Aronis and explaining his case against Aronis's "minor role fishing"(152) as opposed to his own full on role fishing mentioned before
Also, ThAd challenged him on this already and it was already addressed. These posts happened:
In post 608, Yates wrote:
In post 602, Josh_B wrote:Yates(499) alerted me to the probability of two scum factions in this game
You're welcome. I also subtly hinted this is likely a multiball game in in post 579 when I said "there's no reason NOT to think this will be multiball based on all the big theme games Jason has moded in the past.
Fake claims and multiball are mod meta
."
And you challenged him:
In post 744, Josh_B wrote:
In post 743, UnfriendlyNeighbors wrote:
In post 742, Josh_B wrote: If SqG is on
one of the Mafia teams
, do you think the "Pidgey scum hunting right out of the gate" comment was an indicator that Pidgey's displaced vote was spot on.
Quick Quesiton for anyone that cares to answer. Has multiball been confirmed?

Because if not we're powerlynching the fuck out of Josh_B right now.
Why would think anything different?
Hasn't it already been stated that multiball is part of Jason's meta
. I could start FoSing Team2 right now if you want, but they seem to be interested in rooting out Team1. With so many players in this game, and only getting one lynch per day, I think I'll stick with where I'm at.

So now I'm left to wonder if this is an intentional misrep or if you are legitimately not reading the game - or even posts DIRECTLY ANSWERING YOUR QUESTIONS.
I don't care whether the multiball comment has been made beforehand. The wording of Josh's comment was extremely strange given the circumstances, and it doesn't really match the town-thought-process of finding scum, regardless of whether they're on different teams or not

Maybe I just don't understand it. :(
UnfriendlyNeighbors
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:12 am

In post 883, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 876, Chandra Nalaar wrote:My primary qualm about UN being scum is "if they were scum, would they really suck this badly?" They're better than this either way, though.
It's Cabd. Mac is generally useless but this seems different than Cabd town.
Nero say it ain't so!

It also feels different from scum-Cabd too!
UnfriendlyNeighbors
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:20 am

In post 968, The Rufflig wrote:
In post 967, ZZZX wrote:This song is sent to Josh, Idk how he is town read by everyone... lol
Heh, not everyone. If my unofficial vote count is correct, Josh_B is tied for the largest wagon with UnfriendlyNeighbors, Yates and myself.

VOTE: UnfriendlyNeighbors

Oops, make that a three way tie for second place; I don't like any of the second place wagons. Everyone else is either not voting or on a vanity wagon at this point.

@Josh_B:
Psst. Josh, your case on ZZZX depends on UnfriendlyNeighbors flipping scum. Until you prove UnfriendlyNeighbors is scum, you don't have a strong case against ZZZX. Luckily, there is already wagon support for you know who ...
What the fuck is this? There's literally zero mention of us in your ISO if I recall correctly, and you pull this bullshit out?
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:01 am

Post by ThAdmiral »

In post 964, ZZZX wrote:
In post 937, Josh_B wrote:Whatever, ZZZX is scum, but why does he make it so obvious.
Let's lynch him and find out logical my theory is.

VOTE: ZZZX
In post 932, Josh_B wrote:Sorry for the Tiny Text. I didn't do it on purpose. I tried to get that post out 3 different times and I finally just pared it down to the very basic concept.
ZZZX claimed that he hadn't read the posts despite him having commented on the posts when they occurred. Both times when he called me scum, his comments were misrepresenting the facts and forcing scuminess into my posts that wasn't there.

Now. ZZZX is scum and he's made it obvious which is an unnatural scum thing to do. So, I'm trying to consider his motivation for doing it. I think it's because of the recent snowballing on the UFN wagon. There is no way a scum would be so blatent about his misreps unless it was to save a partner with a PR.

I suspect that ZZZX is a Goon and UFN is the PR that he is trying to protect.

P-edit. ZZZX, Not knowing what was said is one thing. Not remembering what you said is an obvious red flag.
So you say UFN is the PR mafia and you... vote me?

How contridacting yourself
As much as I haven't liked zzzx this game he does raise a decent point here.

@ joshb: if you suspect both of being scum, and you think ufn is the pr why go after the goon? Also ufn already has more vote on.
edit: never mind you voted ufn, still can you take me through your thought process re: zzzx?
In post 987, beastcharizard wrote:I know this is a little late for a thought but oh well. Can daykillers not post their kill in thread? Why would a town aligned daykiller not do that? It seems they had intentions to claim after doing the kill so claiming and shooting at the same time would have made a lot more sense.

I really need someone to respond to that because my logic might be off.
A few people have asked similar questions and to date jklash hasn't answered them, or has answered them but with unsatisfying answers such as "I got jumpy".

@ votecount: I didn't realise I wasn't voting. Then again my vote would have just been parked on beast this whole time and while I don't mind that vote I feel it could be better used elsewhere. Time to make a decision.
In post 1027, UnfriendlyNeighbors wrote:
In post 968, The Rufflig wrote:
In post 967, ZZZX wrote:This song is sent to Josh, Idk how he is town read by everyone... lol
Heh, not everyone. If my unofficial vote count is correct, Josh_B is tied for the largest wagon with UnfriendlyNeighbors, Yates and myself.

VOTE: UnfriendlyNeighbors

Oops, make that a three way tie for second place; I don't like any of the second place wagons. Everyone else is either not voting or on a vanity wagon at this point.

@Josh_B:
Psst. Josh, your case on ZZZX depends on UnfriendlyNeighbors flipping scum. Until you prove UnfriendlyNeighbors is scum, you don't have a strong case against ZZZX. Luckily, there is already wagon support for you know who ...
What the fuck is this? There's literally zero mention of us in your ISO if I recall correctly, and you pull this bullshit out?
Yeah this is a terrible wagon jump from rufflig and looks very self-preservationy (that's a word, trust me).

Having just read up on the case on rufflig I think a lot is based on semantics and fiddly details, but the core - which seems to be that he backed himself in to a corner with his suspicion on pidgey that turned out to be founded on very little - is solid enough. Honestly I think the worst thing he's done all game is his most recent post though.

vote: rufflig

I also don't really get the ufn hate to be honest.
Don't ask me to provide self meta
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:39 am

Post by Yates »

In post 1024, UnfriendlyNeighbors wrote:How 2 and a half friends banged your mother had a daykiller in it
I thought I had qualified that statement a little better but the killer in HIMYM was Day/Night. They did one day kill then promised to only shoot at night, if you recall. I can dig up the quote if need be. I realize that's a
little
nit picky but unless you are assuming this is also a day/night killer it
is
different. Anyway, JK has claimed his kill and has sufficient attention on his slot going forward. He also hasn't been scummy enough to play the "lynch it anyway" card. So really this is a pretty old thought given everything that has happened since.
Coming soon: 50 Shades of Null
Please pm me to pre-in
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:48 am

Post by Yates »

In post 1025, UnfriendlyNeighbors wrote:I don't care whether the multiball comment has been made beforehand. The wording of Josh's comment was extremely strange given the circumstances, and it doesn't really match the town-thought-process of finding scum, regardless of whether they're on different teams or not

Maybe I just don't understand it.
Ok. So can you expand on this thought a bit? Like, what part of it didn't look like a town thought process? I guess *I* just don't understand what you are getting at. In the post I was responding to above, you just vaguely referred to his "multiball comment" so I hope you see where I'm not following.
Please pm me to pre-in
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:49 am

Post by Yates »

In post 1028, ThAdmiral wrote:Yeah this is a terrible wagon jump from rufflig and looks very self-preservationy
Yeah but do you think self-preservation is scummy? At best it's a null tell, imo. Pretty sure I've seen you do it as Town, am I wrong?
Please pm me to pre-in
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:03 am

Post by ThAdmiral »

In post 1031, Yates wrote:
In post 1028, ThAdmiral wrote:Yeah this is a terrible wagon jump from rufflig and looks very self-preservationy
Yeah but do you think self-preservation is scummy? At best it's a null tell, imo. Pretty sure I've seen you do it as Town, am I wrong?
Yeah but I'm normally upfront about it - like "I'd rather vote someone else but I gotta live" etc. It seems like rufflig wanted to sneak on the wagon. Does that sound stupid or do I have a point there?
Don't ask me to provide self meta
displaced
displaced
Goon
displaced
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:13 am

Post by displaced »

In post 1021, Aunt Jemina wrote:
In post 920, displaced wrote:Weird read transition on Yates, she's all warming him up as a scumread from the get go yet in #636 has him as town, then back to a scumread again in her next content post, #804.
My 'townread' was an inclination; I saw a trait I associated more from a town him than a scum him. However, my read on the slot I never let go stale; it is consistently being re-cooked. And right now, off of what I have seen, I have a decently-strong sour read against him.
Like literally in post 635 you are calling him scum and in post 636 you are calling him town.
displaced
displaced
Goon
displaced
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:17 am

Post by displaced »

In post 849, UnfriendlyNeighbors wrote:
In post 765, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 710, UnfriendlyNeighbors wrote:Cabdhead is gonna datamine this and catch up officially tomorrow, so hold me to it.
OK.

Vote: UnfriendlyNeighbors
Cool, call me when you place a real fucking vote.
Mac, I find this kinda reaction to being voted scummy. Also why aren't you looking to tango with anyone? Also why is Cabd so detached from the game? Why aren't you synching in your hydra QT?
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:58 am

Post by Squirrel Girl »

In post 1033, displaced wrote:Like literally in post 635 you are calling him scum and in post 636 you are calling him town.
I looked this up because it seemed like a good catch.
It does not appear to be true. Did you get the post numbers wrong?
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:04 am

Post by Squirrel Girl »

In post 635, Aunt Jemina wrote:That is why towreading you is of questionable wisdom, deary. A town you is no moron, and evidence of derp play is evidence of a scum PM. However, you are correct that I need to refresh my knowledge on the specifics of your scumplay.
I mean, for you to be correct - this has to be a scum read on Yates. It doesn't really read as a scum read on Yates.
UnfriendlyNeighbors
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:13 am

Town:

6 Aunt Jemina* Cabd's read, one that he's keeping to himself for now for ~~meta reasons
21 pidgey
10 BulbaFenix (Bulbazak/Fenix Hydra) <--bulba's excitement at thinking he FINALLY got scumcabd reads pretty damn genuine. Shame he's wrong, but you'll manage one day bulba!
18 Squirrel Girl <---meta; strong voice; not afraid to be transparent about stances; groovy (cabd's read)
16 mozamis
PLUS whoever the daykiller is, they're probably town. From memory, I think it's JKlash?

Lean Town:

20 ArcAngel9 <---meta tell - Cabd's reasons.
13 Umbrage <--meta tell from stalking him a few games, plus some cool data nacho shared with me one time (Cabd)
19 Malakittens <--with reservations about how mala plays this, she has recently upped her scum game tremendously, so no free pass to townland like wicked (Cabd's read ~ holy fuck Mala is in this game?)
14 ZZZX - his frustration at feeling ignored felt rather genuine so I've stuck him here for now.
15 Viomi <--I really like the entry into the game

To sort (Nulls):

2 The Rufflig
5 Nero Cain <---Nero's said a lot but even after reading i remember little of it. TO sort, then!
8 Kid A
12 UniversalSlutBus (Alexcellent/JKMatthews hydra)

17 ThAdmiral
22 beastcharizard
24 Chandra Nalaar
25 displaced*

Lean Scum:

1 Yates <--need to go do a few dives to sort this out for sure, but really not liking the positional stuff he's doing in relation to SG.
11 PeregrineV - This is partly because we're townreading Aunt J and apparently, she's rather good at reading Grinny, but I don't like his push on us right now.

Scum:

4 vezokpiraka <--hops on my wagon with a flimsy line parroting bulba, when he's literally NEVER played with me.
7 Josh_B <--practically claimed scum, his follow up to my slip accusation reads caught scum

This is where we're starting from our initial sync.
UnfriendlyNeighbors
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:15 am

In post 1034, displaced wrote:Also why is Cabd so detached from the game?
The reason is sort of personal and has to do with life events and my health, so you'll have to forgive me for not going into more specifics past this post. Suffice to say a medical condition of mine has gotten worse to the point of denying me sleep in a general manner. Google "severe gastric reflux" if you're that curious, but I'm not gonna dwell on it. This isn't unique to this game, but I fully admit that this game is the least visited of my current set.
UnfriendlyNeighbors
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:18 am

Either way it doesn't matter because I'm here now and ready to engage people, so have at it.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:31 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

I've seen cabd in mean girls mini. Discrediting noted.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:03 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 892, beastcharizard wrote:@Nero:
@Arc:

Shooting someone town doesn't make someone scum or scummy. Plenty of vigilantes shoot town people at night but that doesn't mean we lynch them for doing so.
I didn't say that he is scum. I am thinking through possibilities either he could be a scum DAY Vig or a third-party VIG.
I agree that Town Vig often shoot town, what's my case is that if he is shooting, he needs to discuss first. Period.

In post 894, Aunt Jemina wrote:
Angel is a sweetie, though. There's not a hint of bitterness about her.
Hey AJ, How are you doing love :P
In post 895, jasonT1981 wrote:Malakittens replaces Pappums Rat, thank you
Mala, My kitty!! Are you the scummy kitten?
In post 901, Squirrel Girl wrote:
In post 869, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 864, Squirrel Girl wrote:
In post 861, ArcAngel9 wrote:I read your argument to his post. What is your strongest accusation to call him Scum? I am not going to use meta reference on Yates because he usually plays like this weather he is town or scum but based on his current play style, i dont see his arguments scummy at all infact they are townish. I hardly assume anyone who aligned to mafia would pull a play like that. Well, It is not impossible but scum usually play smart not agressive.
So, basically you read him as town because he's being aggressive? I don't agree with that.
Why are you pointing pieces from my post? I said more things about his play than one. Its not just agressive, there are more events in his game play which i feel townish at this moment. Can you prove it to me why you think he is scum?
That *IS* the entire post.

Here's a link; http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p5847541

The only thing I trimmed out was you quoting me - I then quoted your entire post. How can that be me only addressing part of a post?
I'm still taking crazy pills apaprently because Yates agrees with you...oh, wait, he's scum and doesn't care, he just wants to call me scum without scumhunting.

As to why I find Yates scum, you said you read my post. That post *is* why i find Yates scum. I note that he calls me for misrepping and whatnot all the time - but I couldn't tell you what he thinks I've misrepped. Meanwhile I think that post does show his misreps and does show how he actually doesn't care about scumhunting right now, he cares about being able to make a stand and attack people that he thinks are weak. That's what I'm calling him scum for and that is the case on him. If you don't like it, that's fine, but if you don't understand it you need to tell me what part I'm losing you on - just asking me for my case twice in a row...I don't know what I'm supposed to say to you. I also don't know what I'm supposed to say when you complain that I'm not addressing your whole post when I did address your whole post. Your post only said you didn't find him scum because you thought he was aggressive, and I was telling you that I don't think that's a good reason to not find him scum. CLearly he's aggressive no matter what his alignment is - but I'm not calling him scum for being aggressive and I also don't think he's being aggressive in a way scum wouldn't be - I actually think the way he's being aggressive is the way scum would be aggressive simply because he doesn't care about answers.
No, you weren't detail. You statement was like that i read him as town because he is playing agreesive. I understand the fact that not all agreesive players are town. What I see is different to what youre speaking, its may be because my language. Sorry about that.

Yates have this HUGE ASS EGO so he has a habbit of arguing over nothing to prove his point. Believe me.. I have played numerous games with him and He and Nero does this only to troll town. Even if they are town they both play to their own alignment.

So, I need stronger case from you than what you shown so far to call him scum. You said, he is not scum hunting.. He is calling you scum and have his reasons. So where is the fact in your statement?

I didn't say he is my strong town read. If you read back my post, i said he is very cunning player and its going to be very hard for me to read him as i cant base meta on him like how i apply it on others. However, based on his game play here i am assuming he may be town for now. There are far more players we can try to lynch today. so this is what my statement was. I never said i read him town because he was aggressive.

If you want to have him lynched today. Build a proper case. Period
In post 918, pidgey wrote:Ok, catching up:

ArcAngel looks okeyish right now. Dont really feel worries about him at the moment.
A) I am a girl not boy. correct it
B) Your reads are like "Been there Done that". Can you give more constructive scum reads.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:10 am

Post by PeregrineV »

@Mala
- Just fiinished your .

In your 10-page catchup, despite her having 9% of the total posts to date, you gave no read on Squirrel Girl except to questions Nero's about her being "spammy". You seemed to indicate in another game you did not find her so.

Reading your , Squireel Girl stuill has about 9% of the total game posts. And Squirrel Girl is not mentioned once, or twcie, or three times, but a grand total of ZERO times.

First time, maybe she didn't post enough (false) or it was intelligible (false) or contentless (???). But if so, you would think she would at least be mentioned in your Yates evaluation, since that's been the bulk of his
tunneling
focus so far today. (You said [about Yates] "The tunneling on SQ/NC is getting old pretty fast.", to be exact, but that was classified as "getting old", so I can't really count that as trying to determine alignment).

But, between posts -, Squirrel Girl once again has NO COMMENTABLE CONTENT. Not even enough to say null, not even enough to agree or disagree with any of her posts, statements, stances.

I'll get around to the rest of my responses to your reads later, but considering this is not even a lurker and you've avoided comment on her twice has defined a relationship in my mind. The scumflip of either of you, I feel, will indicate a scumflip on the other one.

But, I will double-fact-check this by looking up Squirrel's interaction/position on both you and Pappum's Rat, and vice versa. Plus, you made more posts, so let's see what's there too.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:17 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 949, Malakittens wrote:
In post 939, Nero Cain wrote:
Mala, in your last post you gave a reads list, why was the whole playerbase not on it?
It wasn't *really* a full read base. It was reads that I was getting after being fully caught up from reading the 11-current.
Good on Nero for calling you out on it.

Need to go see who else is not on the list.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:20 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 960, Nero Cain wrote:ok so why do you hate me?
It has to be the avatar.

A RPG wielding dinosaur riding a shark is so cool it engenders instant jealousy in any who see it.

And remorse that we didn't think of it first.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Aunt Jemina
Aunt Jemina
Goon
Aunt Jemina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:38 am

Post by Aunt Jemina »

In post 1041, ArcAngel9 wrote:Hey AJ, How are you doing love :P
Quite lovely, deary.
In post 1033, displaced wrote:Like literally in post 635 you are calling him scum and in post 636 you are calling him town.
No, I point out my caution and what I look for from him being sour.
In post 1037, UnfriendlyNeighbors wrote:
Lean Town:

14 ZZZX - his frustration at feeling ignored felt rather genuine so I've stuck him here for now.
15 Viomi <--I really like the entry into the game

To sort (Nulls):

2 The Rufflig
5 Nero Cain <---Nero's said a lot but even after reading i remember little of it. TO sort, then!
8 Kid A
12 UniversalSlutBus (Alexcellent/JKMatthews hydra)

17 ThAdmiral
22 beastcharizard
24 Chandra Nalaar
25 displaced*

Lean Scum:

11 PeregrineV - This is partly because we're townreading Aunt J and apparently, she's rather good at reading Grinny, but I don't like his push on us right now.

Scum:

4 vezokpiraka <--hops on my wagon with a flimsy line parroting bulba, when he's literally NEVER played with me.
I would very much like an explanation on the Zexxy and Vimmy reads.

I can tell you with near-100% certainty that this is a town Nero. Fliggy and Kiddy are also both sweet-reads. Thaddy is another one. Grinny is in fact a concern, but I am not scumreading him at the moment; I am focusing more on vezzy.

Also, why is there a division in your nulls?
Have a cookie. It makes everything better.
Aunt Jemina
Aunt Jemina
Goon
Aunt Jemina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:39 am

Post by Aunt Jemina »

It should be noted that while I ultimately agree on the Zexxy read and may agree with the Vimmy one, I still wish to see the thought behind it.
Have a cookie. It makes everything better.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:54 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 987, beastcharizard wrote:I know this is a little late for a thought but oh well. Can daykillers not post their kill in thread? Why would a town aligned daykiller not do that? It seems they had intentions to claim after doing the kill so claiming and shooting at the same time would have made a lot more sense.

I really need someone to respond to that because my logic might be off.

Viomi seems pretty town to me. I don't remember who they replaced though. I think it was the dog avatar though.
It could go both ways. A recent Jason game (Wresting?) had one scumteam kill during the day (not posted in the thread) and another that killed at night.

There was a town vig that had a dayshot that submitted by PM (You can be anyone?)

There was also a scum vig that submitted by PM (Titus played that role- Gundam Seed maybe?)

I'll have to go look, but I like your point.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:22 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1028, ThAdmiral wrote:A few people have asked similar questions and to date jklash hasn't answered them, or has answered them but with unsatisfying answers such as "I got jumpy".
One Mini I was in I was scum dayvig (1-shot). My balancing factor was that I had to shoot before a certain time into day1 of the game.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:42 am

Post by PeregrineV »

No to Rufflig wagon.

@UnfriendlyNeighbors
- The vote was at your request. If you needed/wanted it for impetus, why are you "not liking" my doing what you asked?

@Squirrel
- Comments on players other than Pidgey, Yates?

No to Josh B wagon.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”