Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1851 (ISO) » Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:45 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 1846, BirdAndBeast wrote:
Plant Incriminating Drugs on: Brian Skies
Also, if this is real, does this make me a miller?
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon
Location: A firm yet supple Moon of Caltech, hanging sensuously above the cool night

Post Post #1852 (ISO) » Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:59 pm

Post by Serene2 »

File Internal Affairs Review Inquest on: BirdAndBeast
Paraphrasing a role PM is as easy as taking the "mafias" out of "mafiascum," fabricating a good fakeclaim is... sorry, I still got nothing.

Serene II- Electric Buddhaloo! Sequel to the BEST. HYDRA. EVERRRRR!! (besterest hydra ever)
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1853 (ISO) » Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:07 pm

Post by Zdenek »

In post 1850, Zdenek wrote:You should vote BnB.
Brian, why are you ignoring me.

Serene, you too.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon
Location: A firm yet supple Moon of Caltech, hanging sensuously above the cool night

Post Post #1854 (ISO) » Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:10 pm

Post by Serene2 »

In post 1853, Zdenek wrote:

Serene, you too.

nothing personal, i'm ignoring everyone. DGB or FG will be with you later, probably
Paraphrasing a role PM is as easy as taking the "mafias" out of "mafiascum," fabricating a good fakeclaim is... sorry, I still got nothing.

Serene II- Electric Buddhaloo! Sequel to the BEST. HYDRA. EVERRRRR!! (besterest hydra ever)
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1855 (ISO) » Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:20 pm

Post by Zdenek »

I am not an acceptable lynch.
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1856 (ISO) » Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:21 pm

Post by Serene2 »

ok you've convinced me

just dont be mad if one of the other serenes changes it

unvote

Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1857 (ISO) » Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:32 pm

Post by Zdenek »

In post 342, Zdenek wrote:
In post 292, BirdAndBeast wrote:Every single game of yours in the last couple of years we've shared? (Okay, granted. One or both heads of us have been scum in almost every single game we've had with you. BUTSTILL.)
This is verifiably false. If you look at our three most recent completed games where we were both town. NY165 is the only one where you read me correctly early on. As for the other two:

Adventure Time Mafia. You were with Nacho as Calcifer. Here was your read on me early on. We were both town.
"Nullish-town. Opposite of you on Vifam, which is nullish-scum."

In fairness, later Nacho town read me: " Rainbowdash, Kawaii, Zdenek, bv, Zoidberg plus both masons are also townreads"
but then you went back to scum in 1833, voted me in 2110.

Pikmin Mafia. We were both town. Here was your first read on me.

"NULL:
Zajnet (eh, gut says scum, but no posts=no read), PeregrineV, Zdenek (if I had a read on him, I've forgotten it. He's posted, but I honestly don't remember him--basically, a lesser PV). (3.)"

as for later on (post 1791) you went to weak town because of me pushing on someone. In 2735 you said I looked like scum.

I won't go on.

If we look at NY:165 as Calcifer, you read me correctly (early, post 29, 53), but you were iffy on me later on (2315).

The point is that you do not have a history of reading based on giving off town-vibes, maybe in NY:165, but then you certainly doubted whether they were right. So I think you've borrowed a way of reading me from DGB because it sounds good.

I also don't like that you are encouraging Kuribo to rage.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1858 (ISO) » Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:33 pm

Post by Zdenek »

In post 392, Zdenek wrote:Huh. BnB is still not not acknowledging that Mastin's I get town town vibes from Zdenek in every game we play in is made up nonsense. I'm shocked.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1859 (ISO) » Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:34 pm

Post by Zdenek »

In post 394, BirdAndBeast wrote:
In post 339, Svenskt Stål wrote:VOTE: zdenek
In post 341, Svenskt Stål wrote:VOTE: serene
Might actually be town.
In post 342, Zdenek wrote:This is verifiably false.
Screw it, full explanation: Zdenek, bluntly put, when I used to play with you, I didn't really notice you. At all. You blended in. I forgot previous games had you, in spite of knowing you were in them. This fact about you, I have said before. What I didn't say, though, is that eventually?

...Eventually.

I started paying attention. (Or maybe you changed. Probably a combination of both.)

And I became deeply.
Deeply.
Impressed.

Let me put it this way. You're not the top scumhunter in any specific regard. Not the best analyzer. Not the best scumhunter. Not the best at convincing others. Not the best at being obvtown. Not the best at leading, mediating, planning, whatever. You're not the best in anything...but I mean it when I say...you have the highest, best, balance of all of them combined. You might not be the best at anything, but you're in the high-tier (maybe even highest-tier) for basically everything. And that balance, that wide variety of skills. Makes you basically, to me, one of the top five town players on the site. (Scum, eh, haven't actually seen. But as town, heck yes.) No joke. No ego-boosting, no manipulation. I mean that.

So knowing that. Knowing that's what I'm expecting to see. Bluntly...I don't. I don't see the awesomeness. I don't see the immediate townness. I don't see the strong player I've been increasingly growing accustomed to having seen. I see...this. Which is, well...less. ("Soooooo, basically...burden of proficiency?"
...I guess, yeah. That doesn't seem like it's a proper explanation. Like it's an oversimplification, but I can't think of a better way to describe it.)
In post 344, Serene2 wrote:Mollie, given that mastin had full psychological profiles on every player in the other game and discussed how best to handle them BEFORE IT EVEN STARTED, yes, there's a strong likelihood she's tailoring her game like that
I actually don't really tailor my game. As a scum planner, I make the strategies, give tips to my scumbuddies, give advice, and basically let them loose from there. Including myself; I have the guidelines of my player analysis, but I never let it be a solid plan. My scumplay is more solid if it's fluid, not rigid.
Jordan, your ISO is just as bullshit as Agars because you spent forty fucking forevers trying to even justify your vote. Then you come off with some half ass bullshit.
Nah. Jordan's iso has BS in it, sure. So does ours. But it's town BS, compared to AGar's scum BS.
In post 348, Serene2 wrote:Remember, mastin told her scum buddies in Anything Goes that the best way to deal with me would be to piss me off bad enough that I replace out.
Uh, actually, I told my scumbuddies the best way to deal with you was to
nightkill
you. :P I mentioned that you going into rage-mode could cause you to get heated, and if you replaced out it'd be more beneficial to us, but that wasn't the plan specifically.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1860 (ISO) » Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:36 pm

Post by Zdenek »

That covers the first bit. The second bit you can look on the last page for - where they backed down from their scum read on me when asked to explain it.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1861 (ISO) » Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:38 pm

Post by Zdenek »

Now, they are voting me and at 1/2 of them are vanishing to the end of the shift.
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1862 (ISO) » Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:39 pm

Post by Infinite Jesters »

In post 1855, Zdenek wrote:I am not an acceptable lynch.
I agree and I have lost my townread on bird people because of it.

nacho and desp will never go for their lynch tho.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1863 (ISO) » Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:42 pm

Post by Zdenek »

Tell Nacho to remember NotScience Wicked Mafia as a reminder as to how dumb irrational town reads are.
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1864 (ISO) » Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:55 pm

@ bro

I know you are confirm town and that can make a player lazy sometimes but I really need your help here! you KNOW I work off of your reads so I need something more than what you have been providing so far. I really think zden might be town here.

I feel like something needs to happen between serene and bird people. I am losing confidence in my town read on bird people. ap is not letting me IN with these last few exchanges and that has never been a problem before. ever. except when he is scum.

I will have to rethink everything I know about mastina if they are scum. EVERYTHING.

tell me what to do here. lets talk. lets xshift work together cos I know you know that I am town.

plz help
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1865 (ISO) » Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:03 pm

In post 1863, Zdenek wrote:Tell Nacho to remember NotScience Wicked Mafia as a reminder as to how dumb irrational town reads are.
why remind him of wicked when I can remind him about arguing down my cop viewed guilty on muffina after I was dead in touhou. I crumbed the shit out of that read but nooooooooo

it is desp that will need convincing I think.

can you remind me of what you think of ika again.

lets talk reads. I want to work with you now that I am finally getting a town read on you.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1866 (ISO) » Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:09 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

I don't want to read anymore. I'll be sheeping the largest wagon out of Hiplop/Dry/Zeph at the end of the day. I still think Hiplop is scum so I'll leave my vote there for now.

@Zden: I'm not ignoring you. I was just reading and I don't pay attention to other people when I do. I'm not interested in BnB at this point in time but I'm also being extremely averse to having to read anything game related right now.

@Mollie: What changed about your read on BnB? I thought the two of you were moving in lockstep this game.
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1867 (ISO) » Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:10 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

no mastin disappeared a long time ago.

Im tired of showing up to walls of "But AP, mastins posted read on me suckzorz!!" and mastin just continuing to waffle and/or not respond. Done caring. I think you are scum for completely not-mastin reasons and I posted about it (waY) earlier! Hurrah, suck it trebek.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
:P
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1868 (ISO) » Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:14 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 1864, Infinite Jesters wrote:I feel like something needs to happen between serene and bird people. I am losing confidence in my town read on bird people. ap is not letting me IN with these last few exchanges and that has never been a problem before. ever. except when he is scum.
Excuse me? I just. I just dont even know what to tell you at this point. I responded to you with a fairly large post all cause you wanted one and now Im shutting you off and pretty obviously must be scum!! Ya, no thanks.

In case it hasnt been made clear: I have zero time for this right now. I got chewed out at work, by my boss for this issue still being open and its crunch time for me. On top of that, I was visiting my boyfriend last week which is something I only get to do like 20% of my time MAXIMUM. Im only putting in the teensiest amount of giveafuck right now because the shift is ending soon and I want to have my vote somewhere productive.

K bye.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1869 (ISO) » Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:34 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1868, BirdAndBeast wrote:
In post 1864, Infinite Jesters wrote:I feel like something needs to happen between serene and bird people. I am losing confidence in my town read on bird people. ap is not letting me IN with these last few exchanges and that has never been a problem before. ever. except when he is scum.
Excuse me? I just. I just dont even know what to tell you at this point. I responded to you with a fairly large post all cause you wanted one and now Im shutting you off and pretty obviously must be scum!! Ya, no thanks.

In case it hasnt been made clear: I have zero time for this right now. I got chewed out at work, by my boss for this issue still being open and its crunch time for me. On top of that, I was visiting my boyfriend last week which is something I only get to do like 20% of my time MAXIMUM. Im only putting in the teensiest amount of giveafuck right now because the shift is ending soon and I want to have my vote somewhere productive.

K bye.
see why are you getting so defensive

you did earlier too. what was the point about planting drugs on brian skies post? your interactions with serene confuse me and you never really did address the point that I made about fauxthing making the breadcrumb post or whatever and not kuribo.

zden vote is not a productive 1. you are either trolleytracking which I know you are perfectly capable of doing as town but I do not see why you have the stance on serene that you do.

and I am at a loss as to why every1 is losing steam. we have a scum lynch. desp thinks it is the mechanic but I don't get it, we knew what the mechanic was when we all signed up for it.
whew!
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1870 (ISO) » Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:35 pm

In post 1869, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1868, BirdAndBeast wrote:

K bye.
see why are you getting so defensive

you did earlier too. what was the point about planting drugs on brian skies post? your interactions with serene confuse me and you never really did address the point that I made about fauxthing making the breadcrumb post or whatever and not kuribo.

zden vote is not a productive 1. you are either trolleytracking which I know you are perfectly capable of doing as town but I do not see why you have the stance on serene that you do.

and I am at a loss as to why every1 is losing steam. we have a scum lynch. desp thinks it is the mechanic but I don't get it, we knew what the mechanic was when we all signed up for it.
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1871 (ISO) » Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:47 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

Ok, you want some of my time? Fine. If you are here, you have about 15 minutes or so before I go to the gym.

Maybe Im defensive because Im stressed out. And pissed off at this game because people are posting like retards and I was really really sincere when I made this post:
In post 20, BirdAndBeast wrote:Im hoping to actually take full advantage of the hydra business this time. By that I mean there should not be any AP posts nor should there be any mastin posts, but a blend of the two as we combine our thoughts and express them as one unit Much unlike Shadow and Lights Mafia where AP mad bad moves and snowballed the suspicion on our slot by attempting to put out the fires on his own.
and mastin just decided she was going to be a troll this game which was not my vision at all. Then she vanishes from this game despite still being active everywhere else, and I get left with all these people calling mastin scummy for mastin things and me getting stuck with picking up the GOD DAMNED pieces.

Plus I havent had time to devote to my games as much as Id like because of personal issues that are highly stressful. And then I look here and mollie is like "AP is scummy cos he is shutting me down" and it took all my restraint to give you some respect and not tell you to "Go fuck yourself" when Im so concerned about whats going on at work that my stress is compounding on itself. Maybe thats why Im being pointed recently.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1872 (ISO) » Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:00 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

Ya Im sure you had a great reason for not voting me BEFORe despite spending all your time nitpicking on mastin being fucking mastin and resulting a whole lot of bullshit meta discussions about how mastin has read you and whether or not mastin was obviously lying when she talked about her impression of you in other games in a hugely general sense. Jesus. Yes Im sure mastin just couldnt come up with the tiniest good reason to scumread you so she had to lie about your meta with her and then cough up some throwaway thing about not seeing town-you this game. All this discussion about it and pinging ME over it despite mastin being a flake sure is being helpful at all. Im glad you bother to read my posts despite mastin having flaked after dropping lots of random opinions all over the thread.
In post 1851, Brian Skies wrote:
Also, if this is real, does this make me a miller?
Of course its not real and why the hell would you assume anyone would admit to and/or actually ever use a Miller-izer ability ever. I mean wow. Would I as town millerize anyone? Would I as scum ADMIT to millerizing anyone? This is why I just want you gone this game. Cause its like you have been playing with a blindfold on and I just really expect more relevant comments from you. Yes Im being hypocritical possibly, couldnt possibly care less.
In post 1853, Zdenek wrote:

Serene, you too.
Because hes scum with you and because who the hell knows why respectively.
In post 1862, Infinite Jesters wrote:
In post 1855, Zdenek wrote:I am not an acceptable lynch.
I agree and I have lost my townread on bird people because of it.
your townread on Zdenek is bad and you should feel bad. There.

I dunno, I thought I was reaching out to you emotionally here:
In post 1592, BirdAndBeast wrote:Mollie, I want you to imagine that we are both buzzed and Im looking at you with this ridiculous sideways smile and I ask you

"Mollie, are you scum with Serene? Be honest."
And you read into it as serious despite me clearly trying to have fun with you and get a reaction emotionally. and I get some GODDAMNED HORSESHIT RESPONSE:
In post 1599, Infinite Jesters wrote:
In post 1592, BirdAndBeast wrote:Mollie, I want you to imagine that we are both buzzed and Im looking at you with this ridiculous sideways smile and I ask you

"Mollie, are you scum with Serene? Be honest."
and this looks like you are going for a smear campaign

if you think I am scum with serene for...whatever reason you come up with hey I am trying hard not to go with that you are scum with them why don't you help lynch them cos clearly they are not town?

I don't think they are indie either so what do you think about THAT
instead of actually talking to me when I was trying to be friendly with you (jesus, you of all people read tone when reading posts).

So yep. Over it. Maybe Kuribo is actually right about you. It wouldnt be the first time I thought you were town and sort of let you go all game in my blind spot. (Xenosaga).
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1873 (ISO) » Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:03 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

K its been 15 minutes, AP out. Im gonna go do the one thing that reliably makes me feel LESS stressed out.

Either stop making posts like 1599 if you expect me to give a shit about you at all this game, or just stop posting at me. TIa.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
bazinga
bazinga
Mafia Scum
bazinga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1874 (ISO) » Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:07 pm

Post by bazinga »

(((ap)))

I am stressed out too. and I won't get offended if you tell me to fuck off. :P

I don't know what to say really. except that I never said that you were shutting me down I said you weren't letting me IN. there is a difference.

don't you think that zden's recent posts come from a town perspective?

I just finished a game where scum won through misrepping meta like champs. zden, bro, nacho and I were all in that game. mebbe that is making me more sympathetic to zden's case on you except I could see town mastina making a shift as he did. <--- I even said this.

what is bugging me is your stance on serene.

eta: xposts

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”