Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 4:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1322, The Rufflig wrote:No one is making any allegations against either of us
:facepalm:
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 4:53 pm

Post by BulbaFenix »

In post 1318, Nero Cain wrote:@ Everyone that's saying the reason they won't vote Yates 'cause he can't claim-dl is in 14 hours, lets say we run Ruffles up and get a claim...what is the point 'cause I don't think we'll have time to rewagon and then the onlt viable wagon after Ruffling is Yates so....what is the point in getting a claim?
My point has nothing about a claim. My point is that going after a slot that is getting replaced is rather cheap. I can understand why you are doing so, since you've been pushing the Yates-scum wagon for the longest time, but those that jumped on after Yates asked for replacement have a lot of explaining to do. Overall, I'd rather not lynch there today.
In post 1319, Squirrel Girl wrote:
In post 1301, BulbaFenix wrote:Seeing as how he's asking for you to provide evidence that showed how your read on Displaced changed, I think he's referring to you talking to other people in the game, i.e. was the read change part of a conversation.
I really don't see anything in what he said that supports that belief.
In post 1132, Josh_B wrote:
In post 1117, Squirrel Girl wrote:
In post 1066, Josh_B wrote:Wow! SqG, this post totally flipped my read on you... except I can't find where you called any of those people scum. Can you link to it? Because...
In this post I discuss 8 people who I gave reads on already.
You point out that 3 of them were not clearly stated...and are not actually even correct, I had a number of flat out clear comments that you just didn't even find, making me not even sure you even managed to show that I didn't...and I'm not sure what it shows even if you did. Mostly I think you're scum though.
WHERE ARE THE CLEAR COMMENTS? I WANT YOU TO SHOW THEM TO ME! nac

I specifically asked you about displaced earlier and you called him Null. Now all of a sudden he's scum and you've called him scum before. Were you talking to people in the DP when you said it? cause you have people on you right now saying that your reads post is bogus.
He asked where you said it and asked if you were talking to people in the DP (day phase) when you said it. I don't see anything about day talk here. This looks like asking for clarification for when you switched your reads.
In post 1322, The Rufflig wrote:
In post 1267, BulbaFenix wrote:I would prefer a Rufflig lynch over Yates, primarily since that slot is getting replaced. Pushes against such slots unnerve me, since there's no one there to defend against any allegations. It would be an easy lynch for scum to push at this point.
Hey, cool! I'll go tell the mod I'm replacing out. Want to know something? It won't change a damn thing. No one is making any allegations against either of us and haven't for quite some time. The town and scum are both being lazy. They are both comfortable where the votes are heading. Me? I don't like the leading wagons.

VOTE: Chandra
Seriously! Why isn't this dead yet?

-Bulba
Hydra of Bulbazak and Eddie Fenix.

Embrace the dissonance.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 4:59 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

Bad birds

Shoot them down bang bang
oopsies! haha!

I've updated my wiki! Check it out!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 5:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1326, BulbaFenix wrote:My point has nothing about a claim. My point is that going after a slot that is getting replaced is rather cheap. I can understand why you are doing so, since you've been pushing the Yates-scum wagon for the longest time, but those that jumped on after Yates asked for replacement have a lot of explaining to do. Overall, I'd rather not lynch there today.
I totes get it. My point is that with such little time a claim from Ruffling is basically doing shit all 'cause I don't we'd have time to put together a wagon if he claimed and folks didn't want to lynch him for his claim so we'd be pretty much just lynching Ruffling period or no lynching. So this "hey Yates isn't here to claim!" is so head desk.

Though I p much want both dead so...

vote:Ruffling
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

The Rufflig
The Rufflig
Mafia Scum
The Rufflig
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 5:50 pm

Post by The Rufflig »

In post 1325, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1322, The Rufflig wrote:No one is making any allegations against either of us
Or right, you had a problem with 1 post that I made back around 350??? Your problem with Yates was that he used the wrong name in one post. YaY! Strong cases to refute!!! In the case of Yates, you were town reading him up until that point.

At least you knew we were trying to find scum. You can't say that about all of the contribute nothings in this game.
In post 1326, BulbaFenix wrote:Seriously! Why isn't this dead yet?
Because I've been contributing to the game and scum hunting. Something you can't say about a lot of the players on the top wagons. I get accused of "sneaking" onto wagons that I push. Ha! Then I get suspicions thrown my way when I drop the same wagon because it doesn't seem so likely to be scum any more. Take a look at the players voting the top two wagons. How many of them have contributed anything to
either
any wagon besides a simple vote and that they are oh all so sorry to have to place on someone due to deadline crunch. Damn few. I bet they won't be looked at on day 2 either. So, hey! Have fun lynching the townies and helping scum to victory!

So, Bulba, do me a favor. Take off the blinders after I've been lynched and give pidgey and Chandra another look see. You'll find out that I was spot on about them.
Don't Panic!
Where there's life there's hope. Be seeing you!
Wolf Avatar cropped from art by Deligaris@DeviantArt
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 6:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1329, The Rufflig wrote:
Or right, you had a problem with 1 post that I made back around 350??? Your problem with Yates was that he used the wrong name in one post. YaY! Strong cases to refute!!! In the case of Yates, you were town reading him up until that point.
If you think this then you are obviously not reading the thread.

Though explain to me why sidelining your vote instead of voting Yates to save yourself?

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 6:05 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

At least you knew we were trying to find scum. You can't say that about all of the contribute nothings in this game.
Because I've been contributing to the game and scum hunting. Something you can't say about a lot of the players on the top wagons. I get accused of "sneaking" onto wagons that I push. Ha! Then I get suspicions thrown my way when I drop the same wagon because it doesn't seem so likely to be scum any more. Take a look at the players voting the top two wagons. How many of them have contributed anything to
either
any wagon besides a simple vote and that they are oh all so sorry to have to place on someone due to deadline crunch. Damn few. I bet they won't be looked at on day 2 either. So, hey! Have fun lynching the townies and helping scum to victory!

So, Bulba, do me a favor. Take off the blinders after I've been lynched and give pidgey and Chandra another look see. You'll find out that I was spot on about them.

Face it. You're getting lynched because you're a bird. Because we need to rid the town of birds.

Sure, we'll be taking a long, good, hard look at pidgey tomorrow.
oopsies! haha!

PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 6:05 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

Ruffling is an even stupider wagon than Yates.

Vote: Yates
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 6:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Weren't you arguing that Yates was a bad lynch 'cause he couldn't claim? Him and Ruffling were the only viable options at that point.

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 6:13 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

oh by the way i have to announce this again

if you are a protective role (doctor, jailkeeper etc) please defend me tonight!

thanks ^o^
oopsies! haha!

PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 6:40 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1334, Metal Sonic wrote:oh by the way i have to announce this again

thanks ^o^
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 9#p5861209
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 6:41 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1333, Nero Cain wrote:Weren't you arguing that Yates was a bad lynch 'cause he couldn't claim? Him and Ruffling were the only viable options at that point.
Yeah, and Ruffling is another fucking horrible choice, but he is at least here. And if you ask me to rank, Ruffling is stronger townread than Yates.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
The Rufflig
The Rufflig
Mafia Scum
The Rufflig
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 6:51 pm

Post by The Rufflig »

In post 1330, Nero Cain wrote:Though explain to me why sidelining your vote instead of voting Yates to save yourself?
Consider a vig with a shot. I use my vote the same way. I apply it towards those I think may be scum and never towards those I feel are town. Unlike a vig, I need the cooperation of the town, so I may have to settle for a 2nd or third choice of those I feel may be scum, but I never use it against someone I think is town. Like a vig, I am ultimately responsible for my choices.
My
choices. No other player (town or scum) gets to dictate what I do with my vote.

My only choice is to vote Yates or be seen as favoring a no lynch? Fine, I think a no lynch would be better. Better still, let's vote for someone who is actually scummy and has a decent chance of flipping scum. Save myself? Why? So I can be ignored and used as lynch bait tomorrow? No thanks.
Don't Panic!
Where there's life there's hope. Be seeing you!
Wolf Avatar cropped from art by Deligaris@DeviantArt
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 6:54 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 1335, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1334, Metal Sonic wrote:oh by the way i have to announce this again

thanks ^o^
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 9#p5861209
Are you implying that I am not scumhunting?

Le *gasp*
oopsies! haha!

BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 7:08 pm

Post by BulbaFenix »

either

I'll look into Unfriendly Neighbors. How about that?

-Bulba

Embrace the dissonance.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 7:12 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

Looks like cabd to me

I'm giving them a free pass
oopsies! haha!

BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 7:15 pm

Post by BulbaFenix »

I'm going to take a look at his last game, and Fenix and I will discuss our read during the night.

-Bulba

Embrace the dissonance.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 7:17 pm

Post by ZZZX »

Out of the two wagons that are on atm I think the ruffing one is the best. But its sad the Josh_B Wagon is away.

VOTE: The Ruffing
UnfriendlyNeighbors
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 9:37 pm

Post by UnfriendlyNeighbors »

Yates slot might be town by the way, but I need to read the last few pages. Will probably get to that tonight if the deadline hasn't expired.

Unvote

Also Metal Sonic, the unconfirmed town, can stop attempting to direct our PRs, thank you very much!
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 2:26 am

Post by ThAdmiral »

I prefer team rufflig

vote: rufflig

well its not really his "team". More like the team that wants him dead
Don't ask me to provide self meta
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 2:33 am

Post by ThAdmiral »

I think this is right

The Ruffling 10 - pidgey, BulbaFenix, Chandra Nalaar, mozamis, vezokpiraka, josh b, malakittens, Metal Sonic, nero cain, zzzx, thad
Yates 6 - Squirrel Girl, Kid A, Aunt Jemina, beastcharizard, displaced, pere v

-3 to lynch but we also only have 3 hours left till deadline.

RUFFLIG - TIME TO CLAIM
Don't ask me to provide self meta
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 2:36 am

Post by pidgey »

-3? We are done, this stinks no lynch

I mean its not a travesty or anything but its pretty pathetic. good job town