Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1950 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 5:00 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

Also, to everyone who votes
BnB
, are you guys fine with
Serene2
leaving the game victoriously? How are you approaching this, it doesnt make sense to me.
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1951 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 5:51 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 1877, Infinite Jesters wrote:if you only skimmed the last few pages then it makes sense that you still have zden as a scumread.
only it looks like you are not trying to sort him out. <--- I am.
I was. AP failed to read our QT properly since he took a lack of response to him at a time I couldn't respond to mean I was okay with a Zdenek wagon, when I quite explicitly was NOT okay with it.
The Zdenek wagon, bluntly?
sucks
. None of Dry-fit, ika, or serene really look town at all, ESPECIALLY since BROseidon said that he was voting Zdenek as mere filler, not as a serious vote, and yet he got sheeped anyway. Between {Zdenek, Sven, hiplop, Venmar}, I also think there's an additional 1-2 scum (sliiiiiiiiight chance of one scum outside the main wagons), butyeah. I'm looking mainly in those seven names, with me thinking Sven's town and Venmar's likely town and Zdenek being sorted (yet crapwagon means likely town).

Basically, looking at Dry-fit, ika, Serene (not all of them, but probably two of them, being scum), and hiplop.
and you are still ignoring my points about serene.
I'm not! AP mighta, but I'm listening. (Loosely, anyway.)
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
:P
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1952 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 5:53 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

Oh. Right. My vote's probably still there.
Vote: Dry-fit

In particular, I remember this being one of AGar's main pushes.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1953 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 5:56 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

Bird and Beast (5) - Venmar, hiplop, Zdenek, FourteenPointFive, The Goat
Zdenek (4) - BROseidon, Dry-fit, ika, Bird and Beast
FourteenPointFive (2) - MrZepher, goodmorning
The Goat (2) - PeregrineV, xRECKONERx

14.5 is town, but while Venmar in particular is likely town and Zdenek could be town, quite frankly, I could see anyone on our wagon as being scum.
Dry-fit and ika are both extremely likely scum on Zdenek.
The Goat wagon seems legit, though not absolutely sure.
Need to check who goodmorning replaced, but I think that wagon is also town-driven, even though I also think it's on town.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1954 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 7:19 am

Post by Infinite Jesters »

In post 1948, Serene2 wrote:Get out of here with that shit, we're lynching today with or without you

You're wasting your vote on someone that will almost certainly not be lynched today

When B&B flips scum, note mollies blatant obstruction of justice and string her the fuck up
I think it is funny how no matter what hydra I am in that it is always referred to as mollie no matter who posts.

that was desp.

I am all for a lynch but there is no way in hell I am lynching zdenk or after that last post by mastina that I am getting ready to respond to. I was waffling on them a little bit before.

but for now, UNVOTE: goat boy
In post 1891, xRECKONERx wrote:I have no clue what's going on right now.

I'm voting Jesters because most of the posting on the last couple pages that I skimmed seems to be mollie, and the posting style here seems different from Reckoning III Invitational, which just finished and I pegged her as town PRETTY easily there.
this vote and post is so bad on so many levels. like so bad

1. there is a white flag in play mechanic and we are lovers so even if either sven or I are lovers we should probably be left alone.
2. after skype mafia last night where reck pushed on me for something retarded I am starting to think that it is a scumtell for him and that he might not actually be retarded. cos he can normally read me pretty well and I am pretty freaking town in this game.

I can't tell if reck voting goat boy would be a bus or not. goat boy would be easier to figure out if HE WOULD FREAKING INTERACT WITH ME.

@ morning thing - what our confused about? I didn't see you ask any questions. of course it is moot now since I think it is close to dl or something.

gonna respond to mastina's post
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1955 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 8:15 am

Post by Infinite Jesters »

In post 1951, BirdAndBeast wrote:
In post 1877, Infinite Jesters wrote:if you only skimmed the last few pages then it makes sense that you still have zden as a scumread.
only it looks like you are not trying to sort him out. <--- I am.
I was. AP failed to read our QT properly since he took a lack of response to him at a time I couldn't respond to mean I was okay with a Zdenek wagon, when I quite explicitly was NOT okay with it.
The Zdenek wagon, bluntly?
sucks
. None of Dry-fit, ika, or serene really look town at all, ESPECIALLY since BROseidon said that he was voting Zdenek as mere filler, not as a serious vote, and yet he got sheeped anyway. Between {Zdenek, Sven, hiplop, Venmar}, I also think there's an additional 1-2 scum (sliiiiiiiiight chance of one scum outside the main wagons), butyeah. I'm looking mainly in those seven names, with me thinking Sven's town and Venmar's likely town and Zdenek being sorted (yet crapwagon means likely town).

Basically, looking at Dry-fit, ika, Serene (not all of them, but probably two of them, being scum), and hiplop.
and you are still ignoring my points about serene.
I'm not! AP mighta, but I'm listening. (Loosely, anyway.)
during the last round when ap and I were going at it I sent desp and nacho pms that I was tired of them not doing a thing and I was losing momentum, that I needed help cos I was going to crazyville and I was feeling abandoned and was thinking replacing out and let them sub in with their hydra cos I was just feeling burnt. so desp after reading my pm got onto gchat and pointed out that it sounded like ap was going through the exact same thing I was going through with my hydra and he is right, on a huge level. I can relate very well to ap's frustration with your lack of presence.

and then you come in and make the towniest of townie posts and do the towniest thing by unvoting zden. god I hope you are town.

I just need 1 townread to wrap myself around and anchor myself to. zden kind of is but we are not as familiar with each other. can you plz talk to zden? it would be awsum to have 3 town try to work together since bro isn't doing much. sven won't work with me and ap is being ap so if you could get more active in the game that would be fantastic.

it seems I have more to say to you but I forgot what.
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1956 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 9:34 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

Double-no, as far as Zdenek goes.
I'm V/LA until Monday, meaning no time for me to do it. (Sorry, I don't think I announced that for this game.)
But even if I wasn't, Zdenek appears caught up in something that I can't really explain other than saying, "I'm not lying! You can trust me on that." when it comes to my feelings about him.

I would if I could, though.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1957 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 9:41 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

I haven't really read anything from the last shift yet. Am I correct in stating that this is the last shift before no lynch?

Ok that first sentence is a lie. I skimmed some posts. I might be morally ok with lynching ElCabron, since my apathy is climbing and his posts looked vaguely forced.

But it looks like we're getting lynched if my 2nd sentence is true. \o/. If that is the case, at least let me hash out all my reads before the end of this.

AlsoI want Brian Skies dead. Ive decided hes scum. Obviously hes not going to be lynched today but hes scum.

Uhhhhh, oh. I was getting a little paranoid about mollie, but then her last post felt really genuine to me so \o/.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1958 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 9:43 am

Post by MrZepher »

Sorry I got caught up playing league of legends. There's still stuff that I have to look at but I think I can afford to post some of the stuff I got.
I'll do that in a new post so it's not messy;

UNVOTE:
In post 1952, BirdAndBeast wrote:Oh. Right. My vote's probably still there.
Vote: Dry-fit

In particular, I remember this being one of AGar's main pushes.
badpost. i don't question the vote but I question it's significance given the recent flow (if that makes any sense)
BirdAndBeast wrote:Bird and Beast (5) - Venmar, hiplop, Zdenek, FourteenPointFive, The Goat
Zdenek (4) - BROseidon, Dry-fit, ika, Bird and Beast
FourteenPointFive (2) - MrZepher, goodmorning
The Goat (2) - PeregrineV, xRECKONERx

14.5 is town, but while Venmar in particular is likely town and Zdenek could be town, quite frankly, I could see anyone on our wagon as being scum.
Dry-fit and ika are both extremely likely scum on Zdenek.
The Goat wagon seems legit, though not absolutely sure.
Need to check who goodmorning replaced, but I think that wagon is also town-driven, even though I also think it's on town.
Interactions in the last shift lead me to think that 14.5 might be town
which considering that iamausername is the slot goodmorning replaced, i'm very skeptical of of keeping my vote there anyways.

Speaking of which, I want to know what BB's opinions are of goodmorning (previously iamausername), The Goat and Brian Skies.
or something like that....
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1959 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 9:44 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 1958, MrZepher wrote:I question it's significance given the recent flow (if that makes any sense)
It does. >.>
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1960 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 9:46 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 1958, MrZepher wrote:Speaking of which, I want to know what BB's opinions are of goodmorning (previously iamausername), The Goat and Brian Skies.
Need to read more closely before I can give you a good answer. I'm tempted to give you abad answer for the time being, but won't.

Could be scum.

Definitely scum.

Respectively.
-Bird
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1961 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 10:17 am

Post by MrZepher »

So I was looking at the Agar and LD wagons now that we know they were town, and seeing what I can pull from that.
Obviously there are large gaps of information that I'm missing so I'm going to be looking at filling those gaps in the next whatever amount of time.
(vc's are pulled from The Critic so they don't take into account gameflow at the time of the vc)

From #201 to #808 Agar only had 3 people on his wagon consistently:
Agar (3): BirdAndBeast, InfiniteJesters, Venmar

by post #808 the only person on that wagon was Venmar.

I said before that I felt that there was at least one scum on that wagon and I still feel that way now; I was never comfortable voting Agar because I felt it was heavily scum pushed.
Given recent events I'm inclined to think that Venmar is town. Unless it was some sort of mod power I don't see being Silenced as some sort of town win-con mechanic. The only way I can see Venmar scum is if scumteam decided to use him as a scapegoat or something; switch his shift and then silence him to surround him in The World's Thickest Cloud of Wifom (tm)

Looking at Venmar's wagon(s)

#1473 : BROseidon
#1548 : Bro, Aronis, Svens
#1597 : Bro, Aronis, Svens, Serene2
#1659 : Bro, Aronis, Svens
#1742 : Aronis, Svens

right now it's just Aronis

The only vote that seems to be weird on that wagon is actually Serene's. Again I would need to look at context.
Svens has only voted 3-4 people for any extended period of time, and all of them are kind of weird wagons.
in order: Ven/Ika (for single vc's), Serene2, Zepher, Venmar, Reckoner in that order.
I thought I pulled info for Aronis but I guess not since it's not written down.

Some other side info that I pulled:
The jordan wagon in #459 was: Agar, Zepher, Brian Skies, Serene2

Before LD was shot the two big wagons in #808 (i think i left some info out here, i need to elaborate more on some things anyways so I'll be sure to do that here)
LD (5): Zoraster, BRO, Reck, ika
Serene2 (4): Jordan, IJ, BandB, Brian

The other person I looked at was actually The Goat

#424 BandB: Goat, Zed, 14.5, LD
#616 BandB: Goat, 14.5, Zeph
#1186 his vote on Zoraster is the one that allowed Zoraster to self hammer (if I remember correctly)

Anyway, if it's unclear what all this info is for that's fine since it's generally incomplete anyways, but the end goal is to see if I can't figure out which of the three on Agar's wagon is scum if there was, or if it was somebody who was refusing to join that wagon (read: Serene2)
and potentially begin looking for associative tells based on votes (phrasing, but you get what I mean)
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1962 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 10:20 am

Post by MrZepher »

I need to get some other stuff done irl so I'll post a follow up a little later barring the chance I get caught up playing league of legends again.
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1963 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 10:26 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 1874, bazinga wrote:what is bugging me is your stance on serene.
What about it? Im doing my best not to interact with them, understandably. They are claiming lyncher on me and given that we are a fairly viable mislynch right now, IDK what Serene's game plan will be if they don't actually leave the game after we get lynched. Sooooo, ?? I honestly have no idea. I think they are a distraction. I may be fuckingretarded, but Im doubting that FG's hailmary fake claim is from mafia. I just have a hard time seeing that and the lyncher shenanigans from mafia. So IDK. I basically dont want to think about them unless I have to. What is bad about my stance on them exactly?
In post 1879, xRECKONERx wrote:VOTE: Infinite Jesters
Please be town. Please do NOT be scum with IJ; I will cry a bit and it will be depressing.
In post 1883, goodmorning wrote:serene is behaving as expected. Lyncher? Probably not. Scum? Maybe.
I... kind of like this post? Its like...Im in this cave. And Im surrounded by darkness. Off in the distance I see a glimmer. A glimmer of light and hope in a world of bullshit. That glimmer of light is this post. In english: Please be town, you are making a fair amount of sense.
In post 1884, The Critic wrote:
Venmar has been sent home early.
Huh. TBPH I think this has less to do with Venmar's alignment and more to do with making me/mastin look scummy. So I think mastin and I are town, in conclusion.
In post 1888, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1887, Aronis wrote:What the hell just happened to Venmar? Is he dead?
Guessing he is (or whatever the equivalent is) and the mods are just writing flavor before presenting the flip.
Press START for towncred. Eeehhhh. Aronis scum? Maybe? I think of the two, I like PVs reaction more. This is more of that cave darkness Im talking about though. Why are people being so dumb in this game, that modpost was distinctly different from any kill so far. I cant tell if this is town being dumb or scum faking being dumb. FML.
In post 1894, BROseidon wrote:Why the fuck would Venmar get silenced?
Because mastin and I wanted him to stop making good point against us.
In post 1895, hiplop wrote:Im still convinced of my bnb scum read, he is strawmanning like a motherfucker and that just leaves a horribly sour taste in my mouth.
Go fuck yourself?
Explain how I strawmanned about anything. If this is about Zdenek and mastin then ok whatever. Thats mostly just mastin trying to explain whats going on in mastin-ville and getting scumread for living in a treehouse.
In post 1898, goodmorning wrote:It's stupid because he's Town. All the other votes on his wagon are stupid too, but as I wasn't around for them...
Hmph. Could be a whiteknight but I lean against it. GM has admitted to reading very little and is arguing against a popular wagon. Meh? Its a bit of a hardsell for scum that will probably just backfire on them after we do flip town, so meh. I think this is more likely from town.
In post 1901, FourteenPointFive wrote:But seriously, of the players who's voting your townread, you go with a vote on a lynch that is probably not viable, when Zednek has 4 votes on him already. Even if you went and voted anyone else I still would have called you out on the bullshit.
Spoiler:

I mean. Really? Really guys? Really? you're serious? This is a serious post? you guys are actually town right? Why are you posting such shitposts then? Holy crap. I kinda hope mastin and I DO get lynched so you 2 dumbs can get up on your unicycle and backpedal off of your hilarious scumread on our slot. Cause wow, it would be nice to have someone in this game who looks town and doesnt have shit reads. Oh and someone who doesnt post/fake dumbtells like literally everyone in this game has done so far. So far GM is becoming my goddess in these departments.
In post 1902, Dry-fit wrote:There's just no real town motivation I can see behind any of his votes.
In what way? / Explain?
In post 1910, BROseidon wrote:
AP
Mastin mentioned how he/mastin got a role that made it seem like things weren't fully randomized.
It was a reference to our FLAVOR and nothing more. See we are Joseph Diaz, compulsive blackmailing sociopath. Ooops I mean TOWN Compulsive Blackmailing Sociopath. I blackmailed Brian Skies in the thread yesterday and learned that he has a lot of money so hes probably a manager and scum. Mastin regularly blackmails people and shoots heroin so she was excited when we saw all this in our role PM.
In post 1917, The Goat wrote:Hi. My eyes are bleeding after the 20-ish pages I just powered through.
This is a scummy post, have no doubt. Trying to buddy up to everyone's sentiment about the night shift being compulsive posters. And it doesnt really read genuine. Reminds me of ChaosOmega style scumposts.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p5860346
I'd hit this with a crowbar. So goat power skimmed only but is still QQing about all the content in our shift? Kay.
In post 1920, The Goat wrote:I still think he's scum (the phone posting bit pinged the hell out of me)
This is scum feeling the need to overexplain their scumread on me because they know that they are naughty. I mean...the phoneposting comment here is so out of place. There was no reaon for it except for Cabron to try and show that hes having unique and independent reaction to posts which the evidence of actually happening is not really there. Easy town reads on BS (which is a BS read) and Sven for no reason.
In post 1923, BROseidon wrote:Maybe AP's trolling me because my role is perfect for me (at least when I'm on my game)?
No, our flavor really isnt that specific to us, mastin just got v excited. I guess it is sort of a good match for us.
In post 1930, goodmorning wrote:It's not like they haven't had (an)other game(s) on that hydra.
Actually it is. Shadows was the last time we used this hydra. The only time we used it BEFORE that was quite a while ago.
In post 1935, The Goat wrote:
In post 1934, goodmorning wrote:Asking what his activity is indicative of, if anything.

Additionally, I'd like to know why BRO hasn't changed his vote if he finds it so iffy, but that's not really a question for you.
Whose activity...Pere's?

From what I've seen of Peregrine, he's a solid player. Good content, good analysis as town if memory serves.

I don't know that I've seen his scum game.
Spoiler:
WTF just happened.
GM: Huh PV is being active I wonder if that means anything.
Goat: Yes definitely.
GM: What does it mean?
Goat: Huh?
GM: What does PV being active mean?
Goat: Oh I dunno, Ive never seen him as scum.

Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
~Jordan`
~Jordan`
Goon
~Jordan`
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1964 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 10:33 am

Post by ~Jordan` »

unvote

bandb's posts seem fine :/
i'd be ok w/ a zephr lynch but im not familiar with the wagon
kick logic to the curb and do the impossible!
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1965 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 10:36 am

Post by MrZepher »

then get familiar with it and make up your mind.

also weren't you voting serene?
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1966 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 10:47 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 1961, MrZepher wrote:The only vote that seems to be weird on that wagon is actually Serene's. Again I would need to look at context.
Really, you liked Aronis's vote on that wagon? I kind of liked that post even if it lacks any amazing conclusion.
Im going to go post a reads list shortly then go fly away for a bit.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1967 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 10:49 am

Post by MrZepher »

Nothing has lead me to think Aronis has any idea what he's doing so I'm not swayed either way by his vote being there.
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1968 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 12:16 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

K. So I just spent an hour skimming random ISO and VC and waffling back and forth forever. I just dont even feel amazing about anything and Im getting depressed, but Im going to pretend I have confidence. I actually sort of agree with mollie about wondering if all the scum are just having a party on the other shift >.>. In fact I keep starting this reads list at various places and just lose steam/confidence. Ugh. Ok. Giving it the old college try.

Town?: Ika, Aronis. Both of these players gross me out and I just find Aronis's lack of anything rather uninspiring. Ika is all over the place and just vomitting opinions everywhere and dropping them like their hot, but I -think- these two players are town. I keep oscillating between wanting to call one of these townier than the other, but I just cant so I wont.

TOWN!?: 14.5, Reck, Jordan, Zekrom??. I -think- these people are town. The only person I feel a little weird putting here is Zekrom who I am waffling on. But he has said some things I find likely to be from town. Meh. Reckoner is still town unless his role is not explicitly a town one, then lynch him. Jordan still loks p town to me although that read is stale. 14.5 is way too much of asshats to be actual scum imo, and I liked some of their posts about PV. Coincidentally I think PV is scummy and his tunnel on them gave me mixed emotions.

Sven/Jesters: Fuck if I know. Lynch them if its lylo or something and we just need one lynch to win. I have townreads on both of these players, I feel better about the IJ one. Sven is :| , but not sure if scum.

Please be town for my sanity: Goodmorning. One of the few people actually playing like they have more than one braincell. I think town. Especially for the whole "I can move my vote, you are stoopid for thinking I wont" and then not actually doing it.

----------If you doubt any of these reads, doubt the Zekrom one. I doubt it myself at intervals ------------------
In post 805, MrZepher wrote:I don't want this slot in endgame. Period. I'm fairly certain I myself won't make it to endgame just because of my playstyle though so this is a moot point.
Like this is a post that makes me wanna scumread Zekrom. Im not sure what he means about his playstyle and Im not sure why he bothers to bring it up at all. And I dislike the alive at endgame sentiment but at least he said that and not "LyLo" which is making me not hate the post as much as I could.

-----------------If you are below this line you are failing out of school---------------

Serene - policy lynch them I guess. Everything they've done is slimy which is pretty par for whatever alignment they are.

Zdenek - God, never have a I had the pleasure of having been scumread over a more trivially pedantic case on a hydra buddy before. Get this the hell out of this game before it fires more townies or busses more townies, depending on its alignment.

Peregrine - I think PV is scum. Like I actually feel pretty decent about that. His ISO left me feeling a little :?.

Hiplop - Scummy. I wavered a little bit over his straw-man comment, but I must be strong. Referencing that he gets ML'd a lot, never calls himself town but implies it. AtE in a bad way. Uhhh. Vote on Venmar looked p bad and his take back looked like "oh look Im an independent thinker". Lynch die fire.

Goat - Man IDK. I want to call him town for posting out of shift (although thats kind of becoming a flavor of the month thing to do). I want to call him town for notrealizing Zoraster may just self-hammer off of his vote, buuuut. Ya, see Appendix A. PV/Goat have weird interactions and it makes me want to vote them. Null-scum.

Brian Skies - Scum scum scum scum
scum scum scum scum
obvious scuuuuuuum!
obvious scum

Dry-fit - Meh. Maybe he actually is town? Im officially listing Dry-fit as null. Im having a hard time seeing him on my pet scumteams atm I guess.

Venmar - Meh. Not scum with hiplop probably? Probably going to look bad after I flip town due to silence and shift change. Meh. Not a townread. Not a scum read.

Spoiler: Appendix A
A comprehensive list of all people who have dropped fake and/or real dumbtells that make me want to vomit.

PV - But wait is Venmar dead!!! What if the mods are waiting to do the flip later?!? GASP.
Aronis - Wait Venmar is dead!?!? What does getting sent home early mean!?? Flavor is so hard!!
Goat - What shift am I on again? Oh lets just put Zora at tL - 1, surely nothing silly will happen.
Zekrom - posting out of shift. Thinking that Serene was actually CCing BROseidon
ika - Literally everything Ika has posted. Especiially anything about the agar kill
Dry-fit - Lets lynch on our shift despite it being entirely random!! I have no idea how probability works, so Im going to say that BRO being here means there are more scum here!!
Brian Skies - Did you just millerize me? I think we should sheep serene. I think Serene is probably definitely a lyncher. <-- these ones are just scum motivated dumbfuckery though, dont be fooled

everyone who gave a shit about the Serene fake claim. Ok thats everyone I think. Except goodmorning. Shes still my princess.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1969 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 12:30 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

Hmmm but my pet scumteam involved 3 scum voting me. Which seems unlikely. Im not mastin enough to be able to feel good about making that assumption. Maybe 2 scum out of {hiplop/zdenek/goat}
Its also possible there are only 4 scum left instead of 5 like Ive been assuming.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
~Jordan`
~Jordan`
Goon
~Jordan`
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1970 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 12:30 pm

Post by ~Jordan` »

In post 1965, MrZepher wrote:then get familiar with it and make up your mind.

also weren't you voting serene?
serene cannot die anymore today
kick logic to the curb and do the impossible!
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1971 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 12:34 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

Watch the scumteam is going to end up being 14.5, Jesters, Serene, Reckoner, Jordan. I will kill myself.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1972 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 12:37 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

Also I want Mollie to explain her crapread on Zdenek to me. I skimmed his posts from a few pages back and its all the same whiny bitch shit about mastin's read on him.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1973 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 12:39 pm

Post by MrZepher »

zekrom is harder to type than zepher

I agree with hiplop and goat potentially being scum
your zed read feels bitter
Serene might be scum no lyncher. i'm working on this.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1974 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 2:46 pm

Post by MrZepher »

VOTE: Dry-fit
Kill this. Now.