MS Fantasy Camp 2: Reaper's Tale! (Finished!)

Tim Howard
Tim Howard
Townie
Tim Howard
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2100 (ISO) » Mon May 19, 2014 1:13 am

Post by Tim Howard »

In post 2094, chamber wrote:
In post 2072, Flipping Awesome wrote:I think an LLD/Kanye scumteam is not only possible but also likely
This bothers me a lot. Not going to advocate flipping instead of LLD or anything but getting it out there.
In post 2097, Nobody Special wrote:I am reading. You people argue a lot.
Yeah, this LLD feels like she's tryharding to avoid a lynch.

VOTE: LLD
In post 2090, Shadoweh wrote:So what do you think of her content so far, also your tomorrow's wagon feelouts reads on the other two? More importantly, you know everyone wants to know who you're giving your card to. To me. Give me something to do. I hope you're not just planning to give it to Flipping again, he's already gotten a turn.
Haven't had time to do a re-read on them, but what I've seen from them today have given me slight townvibes on Plum and no alignment-feelings at all on UT.
I gave the card to Chamber, as we're fairly confident in his townishness at this point, and his claim seemed like a thing we should take into account.
In post 2072, Flipping Awesome wrote:I think an LLD/Kanye scumteam is not only possible but also likely
This bothers me a lot. Not going to advocate flipping instead of LLD or anything but getting it out there.
Why does this bother you / what bothers you about it?
Christ on a bicycle, WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE SHOOT HIM FOR GOD'S SAKES. Or do something useful? Ugh.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2101 (ISO) » Mon May 19, 2014 1:35 am

Post by Zdenek »

Unvote

Back from V/LA. Want to read before there's a lynch. That should happen within 10 hours.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #2102 (ISO) » Mon May 19, 2014 1:37 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Yeaaaaaah I should probably claim.

I'm an UncertainKitten fangirl, and I have 2 abilities.

1 of them is what I said earlier about the tie breaker on no lynching.

The other is a roleblock.

Also, putting me at L-1 when Venmar has already said he would vote me and is the other leading wagon is ??? from Tim Howard if he's town.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Tim Howard
Tim Howard
Townie
Tim Howard
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2103 (ISO) » Mon May 19, 2014 1:55 am

Post by Tim Howard »

??? = I decided I want you lynched

whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2104 (ISO) » Mon May 19, 2014 1:57 am

In post 333, Untrod Tripod wrote:venmar the weather vane ladies and gents

unvote vote Venmar

all aboard the lynch train. next stop is victory.
Ok let's start here. This is our baseline for UT, moving forward.
In post 408, Untrod Tripod wrote:oy fuckin vey the last couple of pages

unvote vote Tim Howard
Alright, so here is our first change in pace. To this point in the game, UT has been (and continues to be) focused heavily on Venmar. Still, there was something here apparently strong enough for UT to be moved away. Note that the vote doesn't stay here long, but it's... well it's sort of a neutral comment. There's no negative impact from this because Tim Howard's posting is admittedly lacking on these pages, and there's not a lot of room to call him on it. The intent just feels off.
In post 412, Untrod Tripod wrote:they're all over the road

the buddying post at me for townreading them, quadz walking in this morning and going "hey guys let's not get carried away and I think you are being a bit rude don't you think?", the scumread on Zed which is... I mean... what the fuck is that

this doesn't look like a persecution complex so much as a scum hydra trying to play good cop bad cop so people will feel guilty for scumreading them. mayyyyyyyybe I'm super bad at reading hydras, but it looks to me like damage control from a scum perspective rather than a town one

PEdit: the kats wagon is bad and they should feel bad
Here we have a discussion about UT's scum read on the Sixty hydra, which is not the super important other than showing UT's constant changing of reads, especially when he backtracks on Sixty later. The other important thing to note here is that UT mentions how much he doesn't want to touch a Kats wagon, and how it's bad, but is willing to be passive enough to let it run it's course on policy.
In post 426, Untrod Tripod wrote:to be fair I have skimmed a bit

and you do tend to see red when people scumread you >_>
Here's the first bit of weird interaction from UT -> Reck. I just, I don't have a big explanation of what's wrong here, but this is what, on my first read through, made me look closer specifically at this. It felt off and forced.
In post 464, Untrod Tripod wrote:except if you're gonna compromise how about you compromise on Venmar, who's like, actually scum though
This is again aimed at Reck and conveys that same bad feeling. It's just artificial, like UT is trying to engender some kind of feeling in Reck towards him based on what he expects Reck to do. It's not natural, the intent feels more like it has an ulterior motive.
In post 719, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 714, Sixty wrote:Untrod Tripod - Zdenek and Katsuki defenses are nice but not enough to give a Town read. Votes are bad all the way down - even the Tim Howard vote because of the "good cop bad cop" explanation (see post 415). The discrediting of our slot in particular is actively anti-Town (neither pro-Town nor alignment-unrelated like generic complaining).
I'm just trying to get people off of dumb votes on a really good and protown slot and an easy mislynch. I've watched Zed laser through scumteams and not be taken seriously and I really want to give him the opportunity to shine here. I'm big on the Zed right now. And also I've been burned before with Kats and I'm not letting it happen again.

Also, I'm really not trying to discredit your slot, I just want to gently suggest that maybe you stop with the weird furry roleplaying because it makes your posts really hard to read and/or take seriously. You're both *really* good mafia players and it'd be good if you were posting like the intelligent people you are?

And I keep opening the thread and then closing it again because Shadoweh's ridiculous histrionics make me just want to die inside. Shadoweh I'm begging you: I've played games with you and you're a GREAT player when you're not flipping the fuck out like this. Please take a chill pill and help us hunt scum. I'd bet my bottom boondollar that scum are trying to make you a nonfactor by needling you out of the game.

Okay now that my personal lovefest is over, can we PLEASE get down to business and lynch Venmar? Dude's not even trying to look town.
UT takes the time to cover his bases. Stroking Shadoweh's ego, leveling Sixty out with love/hate flopping, Stroking Zed's ego, Protecting Katsuki. This is UT grabbing allies for later fights. You can't appeal to someone unless you've got a base with them. What makes it even funnier is a post later that Sixty says right here:
In post 751, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 740, Sixty wrote:UT is buddying hard
girl please
Rejecting the strategy UT put forward. Not surprisingly, Sixty didn't live to see the next day.
In post 1033, Untrod Tripod wrote:psst Reck do you think that quadz saying that is actually alignment indicative rather than just bullshit indicative?

bullshit =/= scum
Trying to level out Reck here, could be for a couple reasons. I mean if he's town, it's possible that he thinks Reck has just gone off the plantation, but that's not what I get from this post. It feels a hell of a lot more like UT is trying to reign Reck back in. Would I be surprised if Tim Howard was UT's scum partner? no. But it doesn't need to be like that for this to make sense for scum!UT. The more Reck is kept inside of UT's circle of control, the more useful he is to UT, and the less likely Reck pulls a 180 flip on him.
In post 1035, Untrod Tripod wrote:speaking of katsuki and his wagon

User: Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod _give_ <fuck>
ERROR: <fuck> not found!
More of this, serving little purpose if you're not willing to actively persecute the people on that wagon. This is empty posting.
In post 1037, Untrod Tripod wrote:and don't even fucking start with me that that's not real syntax I fucking know but I JUST CAN'T FIND THAT FUCK TO GIVE ABOUT THAT

Venmar's still fuckin scum and I have no faith in our ability to blunder into an actual scum lynch the longer the day goes

I mean, christ, Reck's reasons alone for joining the Tim wagon should give him pause but he's too busy being pissed off at the rest of the game to realize that the wagon is made of bullshit and fail
Perpetuation as content, trying to keep things at status quo.
In post 1043, Untrod Tripod wrote:bullshit and fail, reck

bullshit

and

fail
Gives me the shivers.
In post 1039, Untrod Tripod wrote:what the fuck happened with that Plum wagon? why did we stop wanting to do that? that Plum is RIPE for a lynch

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

no but seriously I'll lynch Plum.
You'll lynch Plum (that makes 4 for you this day) but not vote her to preserve whatever pressure you thought was there that made plum ripe for a lynch? Hmmmm
In post 1045, Untrod Tripod wrote:you're really going to compare nuwen to quadz

really
This is the king of levels @ Reck from UT. Not only does it get the chance to downplay Tim Howard's competence (if they are indeed scum together) but it ALSO continues to send Reck into apathetic levels for UT to manipulate.
In post 1073, Untrod Tripod wrote:jesus christ he parades that out in front of us as if it clears him somehow

reck please tell me you're not going soft with age

we need Reck The Steely. Reck the Rock. Reck the Unbreakable.
And here it is. The Ego stroke to finish the leveling.
In post 1076, Untrod Tripod wrote:so you think reck AS SCUM would be protecting a TOWN doublevoter?

I just find that super unlikely

reck is super cheeky, but I doubt he'd play THAT fast and loose
THIS. FEELS. SO. FAKE.
In post 1168, Untrod Tripod wrote:the beetlejuice tell is strong with this one
This whole interaction with Plum about the beetlejuice tell, and then using it again later on me is ???
In post 1175, Untrod Tripod wrote:meta is trash

beetlejuicing comes from scum more often than town
I don't have anyting to say about this one, it's just here to complement the above comment.
In post 1720, Untrod Tripod wrote:sigh

okay yes it was a gay joke yes quadz is a hot man and to answer your implicit question yes
I think Reck could have been whiteknighting to pick up some town cred.
the question he asked was one he REALLY should know better about, considering he's hydra'd before and his rhetorical method is that cheap "REALLY?!" thing that people do when they know they need to disagree with something but they don't have an actual argument so they just act incredulous (reductium ad absurdium?)

the big question here is whether or not I think any of that makes reck scum and right now I think the answer is NO
The bolded is an issue.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2105 (ISO) » Mon May 19, 2014 1:59 am

In post 2103, Tim Howard wrote:??? = I decided I want you lynched

whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Ah, so you ARE scum with UT. You see my activity ramp up again, and with the promise of a hammer from Venmar and a case on UT from me, you make your move.

You can die next ^_^.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2106 (ISO) » Mon May 19, 2014 1:59 am

Oh, and I suppose my vote should be here:

Vote: UT

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2107 (ISO) » Mon May 19, 2014 2:00 am

In post 2100, Tim Howard wrote:
Yeah, this LLD feels like she's tryharding to avoid a lynch.

VOTE: LLD
In post 2090, Shadoweh wrote:So what do you think of her content so far, also your tomorrow's wagon feelouts reads on the other two? More importantly, you know everyone wants to know who you're giving your card to. To me. Give me something to do. I hope you're not just planning to give it to Flipping again, he's already gotten a turn.
Haven't had time to do a re-read on them, but what I've seen from them today have given me slight townvibes on Plum and
no alignment-feelings at all on UT.

I gave the card to Chamber, as we're fairly confident in his townishness at this point, and his claim seemed like a thing we should take into account.
Why does this bother you / what bothers you about it?
Christ on a bicycle, WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE SHOOT HIM FOR GOD'S SAKES. Or do something useful? Ugh.
Hahahahahhahahahahaha, oh god.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2108 (ISO) » Mon May 19, 2014 2:06 am

Ughhhh hold on Tim Howard feels so weird.

Like the way he was voting UT and interacting with UT were consistent with UT and he being scum together, especially if he didn't believe UT would be lynched day 2, but to swap from UT onto Kanye if they're indeed all 3 scum is ??? if Tim Howard is indeed scum.

So fuck that.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2109 (ISO) » Mon May 19, 2014 2:08 am

In post 1765, Tim Howard wrote:ISO'd Nero Cain. I don't like lynching him, seems town. Commencing reading up on the last few pages I missed now!

Not surprised NC doesn't have a reference to the doublevote in his role; it's Venmar's role, not his. (not alignment relevant)

We chose our targets according to who we thought was town.

kanye, my buddying on you in fire and ice was because I think you are a pretty damn good player, hence my scumread on you in this game for being super-useless
In post 1685, Cerulean wrote:How many times have you seen me get that frustrated as scum?
Dunno? Not really an alignment thing, like I said, you just seem easily frustrated.

UT wagon is clearly not happening today, which is :(

VOTE: kanye
would vote venmar if that wagon gets bigger soon. will vote nero if I absolutely must to get a lynch today.
Like the bolded feels so right if they are indeed scum together.

But then the switch onto Kanye feels the exact opposite.

Fuck me, dude. It doesn't change how I feel about UT, but I was certain about these two the way they were playing off eachother...

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2110 (ISO) » Mon May 19, 2014 2:09 am

Also, just for curiosities sake, how is tryharding to avoid a lynch alignment dependent?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Tim Howard
Tim Howard
Townie
Tim Howard
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2111 (ISO) » Mon May 19, 2014 2:13 am

Post by Tim Howard »

Yes LLD, you're right, I am voting you because I am afraid of you. *eyeroll*

Also, I read through the whole LLD post on UT, and literally every time she talks about how he's manipulating Reck, my response was "no that's just how UT talks." I mean, you're not necessarily wrong that he's trying to manipulate Reck, but if he is, it's more subtle than what you've pointed out, I think.

P-Edit: It's not inherently alignment-dependent, I suppose. It's primarily that none of your tryhardy posts have made me feel any better about your alignment, I think.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2112 (ISO) » Mon May 19, 2014 2:17 am

Wow, you really are on his dick aren't you?

Like you literally can't be scum with him because of what I showed, but that doesn't stop me from wanting to literally shoot you in the face for that. "Just how UT talks" my ass. Even if Meta meant ANYTHING in this game, that would be useless. His intent is there, but I guess it's hard to see anything when you're on your knees, yeah?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2113 (ISO) » Mon May 19, 2014 2:18 am

Jesus, I'm angry now. I want the apathy back pls. I want to not caaaaareeeeee.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2114 (ISO) » Mon May 19, 2014 2:34 am

Shadoweh
chamber
Plum
Venmar
Untrod Tripod
Flipping Awesome
xRECKONERx

Alright, assuming 2-3 scum left they're solidly in this group.

Cerulean is town because of the hammer in the last day. I mean, potentially gambitting for town cred but like, that feels weird and bad to me in that situation.
NS is town for his vote on that wagon and how he played the end of Day 2.
Tim Howard is staying in a town book right now because the people he can be scum with just aren't scum.
Zdenek is pretty solidly town, with his voting patterns and how he's held himself this game.
Nero Cain is town. Just cause.

So there's the 7 above us. I'll be damned if Shadoweh is scum, just based on things I've seen.

The other 6, I'm having a hard time. I feel like Plum and Reckoner and Chamber are town but that leaves Venmar and UT and Flipping Awesome and that feels supremely weird too.

I have to wonder if my paranoia about chamber wasn't wrong and I maybe dropped that pressure too early.

Plum is another person I'm having @_@ feelings about but she still feels strongly town for me.

Honestly, if you went for like,

one of Venmar/UT (UT is the right answer here but I'm totally falliable in this game cause I've been so removed for so long)
Flipping Awesome
And like, either one of Chamber/Plum (OR I'm really wrong about someone who I feel super town on, and they'd be moved into this slot.

I feel like that might win the game? I'm just not as certain as I should be at this point in a game cause I'm so out of loop.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2115 (ISO) » Mon May 19, 2014 2:39 am

Like I don't even know why I'm wasting my time trying to put this puzzle together. I'm probably getting lynched and like, no one is going to read what I've said post mortum.

But now I'm actually invested in this game. Worst time to actually give a fuck ever. :/

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2116 (ISO) » Mon May 19, 2014 4:03 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2108, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:to swap from UT onto Kanye if they're indeed all 3 scum is ??? if Tim Howard is indeed scum.
uh no it's not?
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2117 (ISO) » Mon May 19, 2014 4:06 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

i don't even have words right now for that wallpost on UT
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2118 (ISO) » Mon May 19, 2014 4:07 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

oh except these:

VOTE: UT
green shirt thursdays
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #2119 (ISO) » Mon May 19, 2014 4:13 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

hey did you know that if you throw together about 20 quotes and say the same empty statements over and over again it becomes a case? it's innovative in the sense that you can't really argue against nothing and even responding to it make it look more legit, but other than that it's pretty sad and flail-y
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2120 (ISO) » Mon May 19, 2014 4:14 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

u manipulated me tho
green shirt thursdays
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2121 (ISO) » Mon May 19, 2014 4:16 am

Post by Venmar »

Soo... LLD says UT is scum mainly because of the Reck interactions?
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2122 (ISO) » Mon May 19, 2014 4:19 am

More or less? there's some other stuff, like that post where he strokes 4 different people's egos at once, but yeah.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2123 (ISO) » Mon May 19, 2014 4:23 am

Post by Venmar »

I mean, my reasons to suspect UT are slightly different, and more stationed around his lack of a spine around voting and his read on me, and his inability to respond to my comebacks.

The ego stroking makes sense, just curious how you're building a case around interactions between two players you don't know the alignments of for certain?
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #2124 (ISO) » Mon May 19, 2014 4:24 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 2120, xRECKONERx wrote:u manipulated me tho
reck plz

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”