Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:15 pm

Post by Alina »

In post 678, BP wrote:
In post 669, TheAdrienC wrote:You want a claim. Town aligned Commuter.
Did everyone else also forget SKOTs claim?
? I'm confused. What does this have to do with anything?
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:15 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Clusk, can you address the accusations against you?
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:17 pm

Post by Alina »

I haven't gotten to Clusk yet(But I can't wait to, because he's a high scumread at this point) But your case on him is good and I agree with it. He feels a lot like he did last game to me, and he seems like he's kind of disappeared since he got some pressure put on in the beginning but I recall him being fairly active those first few pages...then he gets pressured and decides to active stealth mode. Of course I haven't actually gotten to him yet so my memory here could be totally screwed up >_>
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:20 pm

Post by shaddowez »

In post 702, Alina wrote:I haven't gotten to Clusk yet(But I can't wait to, because he's a high scumread at this point) But your case on him is good and I agree with it. He feels a lot like he did last game to me, and he seems like he's kind of disappeared since he got some pressure put on in the beginning but I recall him being fairly active those first few pages...then he gets pressured and decides to active stealth mode. Of course I haven't actually gotten to him yet so my memory here could be totally screwed up >_>
Nope, you're pretty spot on. He's acting almost exactly like he did in the previous game, although he's actually been making even less valid arguments than he did there.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:24 pm

Post by Alina »

Oh, activate* not active stealth mode...hurr. I'm not even tired this time, I don't have that excuse. I'm so ashamed.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:32 pm

Post by Alina »

@
Clusk
In your last post you said you would explain your reads. That was 32 hours ago. Hi.
TheAdrienC
TheAdrienC
Goon
TheAdrienC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:47 pm

Post by TheAdrienC »

I'm gonna do some ISOs and PbPA on Wake (I'm hoping this will answer his questions of why I'm suspicious of him) and a couple of others that strike my attention.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:08 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 641, BP wrote:let's see if I can use the spoiler tag properly.
Apparently not :P, so Toomai fixed it.

Here's Farside's take on me:
Spoiler: spoilered text
In post 581, farside22 wrote:Finally getting more than 10 minute to my self.

This is my why I see BP as scum.
As my usual my TL'DR will be below

In post 198, BP wrote:About my vote. The minute I read Wake's post with all the FoS's it immediately rang as scummy. There's nothing more scummy than spreading doubt around. What he did was draw out some people out of RVS and use them for reactions, but when you put so many people on the black list it basically says that all those people are supposed to be possible scumread, but in opens fair game for him to lynch any one of those without raising much suspicion.

It's scum play 101.

What I meant with the spreading the votes around town was that by putting so many people on the spotlight he could generate some divisions among the town as to who they should persecute as scum. Creating different bandwagons, if you get my drift.
First is BP's reason for finding wake scum.
This is very exaggerated comment.
So you know how many FOS's wake placed.
3 people out of 20. (Not including wake) fos does not cause confusion. This post is simply a stretch.

Here is wakes. Post.
In post 50, Wake1 wrote:
Also let's get a discussion going: is it moreso Town or Scum that tends to confirm later in time?

You get those fuckers, Toomai. :mrgreen:

Let's put some on this little nut for his maybe-slip: VOTE: Not-Mafia.

Now, Scarab, why exactly are you voting NM? He may be a nut, and an innocent one at that, so why be such a hardass on him? Probably capitalizing on the gaffe, eh?
FoS: Scarab

Alina, my dear, Mr. Wake has been very busy bandaging festering wounds, cleaning debilitated old folk, and everything else that comes with the wonderful, back-breaking world of health care. And it's SO worth it. Hey, are you an alt? Oh, and I'd like to know if you're Scum, too, 'cause you're cheeky, and I'm trying to read it.

FoS
Farside
and
TheAdrienC
for dubious actions needing explanation. Get cracking.
In post 214, BP wrote:I don't know if not_mafia has disregarded the votes on him because he wants to scum hunt even if he's being looked at or if he's pretending there wasn't heat on him.
Why would not mafia react to rvs votes that were no longer on him?
This is just empty noise.
Mind you he stated computer not working a bit later.

Next

That just looks like "I'm sorry I looked scummy", Farside. She literally said there was no way to word it. Why is it an interesting POV? I can only imagine you took it as an advice not to look scummy. If you're Town, you have no reason to fear this. If you're scum, that makes it interesting.

Shows he's not reading. Usually I see people snip out post I call it cheery picking a case. Here BP took my first line comment and Alina's first line comment and labeled me scum for fake reasons.

this long catch post
Is a contradiction against scarab and slapping adrien around for being weird??

here I start thinking he's trying to push buttons
This response makes no sense based on what I said to him. I get the impression he's purposely trying to be shitty at this point and it's not for town reason's

another shit response
Here he responses to scarab and says information overload is scummy. What?
Scarab was explain the contradiction and things you did not note in you crappy case. But he's scummy for that? Yah I don't think so.

Now this post explains better what he agreed with and disagreed with about scarab.
However scarab attacks his points against BP.

BP's response
In post 214, BP wrote:I don't know if not_mafia has disregarded the votes on him because he wants to scum hunt even if he's being looked at or if he's pretending there wasn't heat on him.

I just don't know. Town or mafia, no read on him.

Same for AdrienC. Don't know if his jumpyness is because his scum or plain newb.

Eyes on Scarab.

Like Alina as town.
In post 433, BP wrote:Scarab, you're missing many things, but here's one.

I don't need you to believe me. I don't like you anymore.

FoS Scarab

Wake's post will decide if I change my vote.
hand waves points against him

lots of words with a vote

And hypocrisy rears it's ugly head onBP
In post 522, BP wrote:Also, my FoS's are on my possible scum list.

Wake

Clusk

Farside

This is by order of possible scumminess
Hey 3 fos are you scum for "putting so many people on the spotlight he could generate some divisions among the town as to who they should persecute as scum"

The thing that bothers me is I see questions towards clusk but BP doesn't attack him the way he attacks me or scarab. I don't even think he followed up with his original issue with clusk.
And finally he has finished his reads but holds on to the little he got and waits for others to catch up. When his scum read on wake is weak and hypocritical at this point.

The TL'DR:

Bp is scum for contradiction, cheery picking and hand waving any point ant player makes in response. He ignores them, which means the aggressive attacks from the start are an act that does not follow through.

OK, so.

First of all, I did not cherry pick that thing you said. It rang phoney to me, and it felt as if you were trying to make amends with people who look the most Town (in my pov, those are Alina and Sal, fyi), and it felt like you took it as a piece of advice. I was not looking through the thread for something that might resemble scumsmoke. I read and it felt scumsmoke. Period.
Here's why it is cherry picking.
You ignored that Alina was following my thought process when I called clusk and voted for him. That was the second time she agreed with me, which was why I asked for her POV.
Second I explain my reason for finding clusk scum in the post you snipped out.

So why did you ignore that I found clusk scummy first and asked Alina to explain her reasons and ignored my reason for concern at her following me
here

My was a request of enlightment made by ... <checks who> shaddowez on . So, yeah, it felt exagerated because I was overexplaining myself to try and say things clearer.
Again you missed that I asked first and you wonder why I'm saying cherry picking a case.

Then you mention the number of FoS's I placed whilst noting the fact I called Wake scum mainly for that - which is explained on (again), and interpret it as me being incosistent. It isn't. Wake, 50 was his first post for srs voting, and he does it the way we all saw. The first, with a vote and 3 FoS's based basically solely on RVS. Not the same as being on page twenty-something and actually having scumreads on people. Also, is it OK to have a list of 3 scumreads but not OK to have 3 FoS's on people? Are those not the same? If they are, as they should, why don't you have a problem with my ?
You point is ludicrisious. It's not confusioning the town and he FOS's those that voted not mafia at the time he post so it's not confusing
I didn't know I had to quote your scum reads as something that bothers me when I'm pointing to all the flaws if your logic. :roll:
Then you apparently have a problem with my ... For my points against Scarab? Or with the fact that I thought Adrien was being weird and therefore unreadable to me (as explained later when my spamtime).
No it was 329
I'm actually gonna quote this again to check that's the post we're talking about...
Did you not notice the italics on my , which you called "hand waves points against him"? I italicized my response directly in Scarab's quote on my post. Check again.
No. If your going to put stuff in a quote change color or use bold please.
I'll reread it later.
: Lots of words with a vote? Shall I vote and not say why? What is this?

And finally you return to the fact I FoS'ed 3 people more than 15 pages after I attacked Wake for doing it. Different situations. Different reasons for FoS'ing.

Get your shit straight, Farside.
What I mean by lots of words you using a lot when your whole scum read on scarab is he's scummy for finding those players that find him scummy. Which is inaccurate and a null tell.

Again I said it sarcastically and once again you ignore certain points of my post once again.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:13 pm

Post by Sharpest-knife-on-tree »

In post 687, Cabd wrote:Hai my name is salamance, but you can just call me cabd or "guy who counts worth two votes" for short.
welcome to the cluster Cabd...please bring some sanity to the game and now feel better about this game and your slot, well maybe.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:13 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 670, Salamence20 wrote:NOW IM DONE WITH YOU. YOU CAN STILL FUCK OFF AND SHEEP ME THOUGH.

VOTE: Wake
Wtf? Please explain why you provoked a newb to claim?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:14 pm

Post by Cabd »

Good luck getting anything from him, farside, he's gone and I'm him. And I haven't read that far.
Currently in COVID hell, population: Entire Household
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:16 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 1, Toomai wrote:abilities must be used; one cannot choose to not use them. If the mod does not receive a choice for using this ability, it will be used on a random target. Actions randomized in this way will not target members of the player's faction (randomized Town actions may target any player).
Also I'm pretty much taking this as a mod multiball slip/confirmation. Assuming multiball until I see otherwise.
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:16 pm

I like the scarab vote, he basically disappeared since came under pressure. I can support the other run up as well.
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:17 pm

In post 711, Cabd wrote:
In post 1, Toomai wrote:abilities must be used; one cannot choose to not use them. If the mod does not receive a choice for using this ability, it will be used on a random target. Actions randomized in this way will not target members of the player's faction (randomized Town actions may target any player).
Also I'm pretty much taking this as a mod multiball slip/confirmation. Assuming multiball until I see otherwise.
we been over this, it is dangerous to make such speculation. Mod meta indicates standard rules.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:17 pm

Post by BP »

In post 700, Alina wrote:
In post 678, BP wrote:
In post 669, TheAdrienC wrote:You want a claim. Town aligned Commuter.
Did everyone else also forget SKOTs claim?
? I'm confused. What does this have to do with anything?
I totes forgot SKOTs claim. It shouldn't be something you just forget.

It's meant more as a lighthearted comment to Adriens claim.
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:18 pm

In post 709, farside22 wrote:
In post 670, Salamence20 wrote:NOW IM DONE WITH YOU. YOU CAN STILL FUCK OFF AND SHEEP ME THOUGH.

Well CABD will have to answer. Clearly though I am not the only one to get pissed off and react to someone else's nonsense...
TheAdrienC
TheAdrienC
Goon
TheAdrienC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:21 pm

Post by TheAdrienC »

In post 715, Sharpest-knife-on-tree wrote:

Well CABD will have to answer. Clearly though I am not the only one to get pissed off and react to someone else's nonsense...
New player gets fresh slate, in my opinion.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:23 pm

Post by BP »

In regards to actual game, I'm waiting for responses from Wake and Clusk mainly and then HunterLurker. Also, Scarabs actual attempts at scumreading.

I don't think Farside and me will ever get along and understand each other. Farside, if you feel I'm still scum like and want me torrespond to anything, lemme know. You have gone to my town list tho. Temporarily.

I probably will change my vote next time Wake posts, if he pulls another one like that.

Time will tell.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:24 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 716, TheAdrienC wrote:

Why? Players replacing for each other still have the same role PM.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:27 pm

Post by Cabd »

Pages one to three are making me wonder why I didn't replace into this game at night one with a dead wake. I suppose he does something better past page three. Or hope so anyways.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:27 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 680, Juls wrote:/confirm

UNVOTE:
I should be able to post tonight (at work right now)
God I'm sorry the emotional tantrums in this game and none of it was me.
Skim aegor vs snot that was the worst.
In post 682, Aeronaut wrote:I think adrien and Salamence are both a bit out of line, but at least Adrien is giving coherent thought. Salamence, you're not helping anyone by holding personal vendettas. Adrien is right in the fact that you've been calling whatever he says "fake" and then not explaining yourself. So maybe try to explain yourself better instead of screaming aimlessly and OMGUSing
I agree. Damn sal for replacing out, I really don't get the Temper tantrum that just happened.
In post 683, Aegor wrote:
In post 635, Salamence20 wrote:VOTE: Wake

If you dont know who my comment was about, you dont deserve life
This is a bad vote.

The pissing match between Sala and Adrien is boring. I do agree with Sala, though: Adrien's posting feels incredibly fake, down to his manufactured vote on Sala. Either he has a totally inauthentic delivery, or he is scum. I am surprised that more posters do not feel the same way.

VOTE: HunterSeeker
Hey I asked you some questions. No need to ignore me I will pester you till you respond.
In post 691, Cabd wrote:FTR I'm at work right now so srs reading and posting will probably be waiting a bit until tonight, but if somebody wants to give an objective summary of the game that's cool too.
Wake did a VI thing, several people called him out.
Snot did his thing that started a my way or the highway dick fight
Clusk called out for claiming a town reading is many paring people's votes by ordering them to vote and is currently actively lurking
BP started a read, never finished said read, missing information and questions asked and I'm pretty sure it's on purpose at this point
Andrien and sal get into it, some people think andrien sounds fake, I disagree.
Hunter seaker post some one liners and offers nothing to the game of value.
And newbs and VI have come in hot demand for this game.
TheAdrienC
TheAdrienC
Goon
TheAdrienC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:29 pm

Post by TheAdrienC »

In post 718, Cabd wrote:
In post 716, TheAdrienC wrote:

Why? Players replacing for each other still have the same role PM.
How are you supposed to know what was going through Salamence's head when he posted a lot of what he said to me? You have the same role PM but not the same mindset. Your actions and postd will tell me what I need to know about you. Keep in mind that in one of my posts, I did say Salamence was behaving, in what I thought was a leaning town VI. After I start reading you, I'll re-evaluate what your alignment is.
TheAdrienC
TheAdrienC
Goon
TheAdrienC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:29 pm

Post by TheAdrienC »

So many people misspelling my name...if it's easier, you guys can just call me Ade. I would have told you that was an acceptable nickname if I had a chance to do an introduction post.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:31 pm

Post by BP »

What read did I start, what questions am I yet to respond to? I feel we're going back and forth...
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:33 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 710, Cabd wrote:Good luck getting anything from him, farside, he's gone and I'm him. And I haven't read that far.
Yah I'm phone posting and I noticed that if I keep using the quote line and go to the next page everything I marked disappears, so I'm responding to what I read on each page and then post, then move to the next page.
It helps keep my post smaller on the bright side.
In post 717, BP wrote:In regards to actual game, I'm waiting for responses from Wake and Clusk mainly and then HunterLurker. Also, Scarabs actual attempts at scumreading.

I don't think Farside and me will ever get along and understand each other. Farside, if you feel I'm still scum like and want me torrespond to anything, lemme know. You have gone to my town list tho. Temporarily.

I probably will change my vote next time Wake posts, if he pulls another one like that.

Time will tell.
Pffttt

I'll give you 24 hours to finish your read.
Give your views from players in the game as a whole or I will vote you.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”