Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (isolation #0) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:38 am

Post by reinoe »

Spoiler:
Captain's Log: 9/6/2014 12/28pst...

I had stayed up all night for no particular reason watching crappy [adultswim] shows and Al-Jazeera America news. I decided to hit the hay at 2:30am and set the alarm to go off at five. Reno was having the Hot Air Balloon races and I wanted to get up early and watch. They're very scenic as the sun rises and really a kodak moment sort of thing. After that I was scheduled to start my Saturday morning shift at 7am...

When my alarm went off I said fuck that shit, I was up all night. I set the snooze for an hour later and got up then. I showered etc and went to work. Man it was a nice day at work today. It wasn't too busy and none of the customers were jerks. I got a bunch of sales but no membership enrollments. Oh well. There's a new restaurant in town that I want to try called "two chicks". I went to scope out the place but it was too busy. But I definitely want to go. They open really early so maybe I'll just get up at 6am tomorrow and try it.

On the drive home my fuel light came on. I went to the corner station near my house called "Mavericks" and filled up the tank. Almost $50 bucks to fill up the 15 gallon tank. It could be worse. Some people are driving 60 miles each way to get to work because they live in Fernley. That's how bad the Northern Nevada economy is. But it's not a bad job despite my griping. I was excited to get home. The Robin Williams Mafia game was starting today and I wanted to jot down my thoughts...

VOTE: DOMO
Scum typically need to fabricate reasons for scumreads...

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #35 (isolation #1) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:03 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 32, Adelina wrote:
In post 28, DOMO wrote:
In post 27, Adelina wrote:Blink-182

VOTE: adelina

For being a twenty-something year old white male who listens to Blink-182? I thought that was the music of my demographic.

-Adrien

"my demographic". Ugh you're making me feel old.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #40 (isolation #2) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:18 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 36, DOMO wrote:
In post 34, POWERFUL TOWNIE wrote:Adelina is scum.

We can lynch them eventually Today. Until then I wanna enjoy reverend and Brandis compsny.

Wow people still remember me as reverend.

In post 32, Adelina wrote:For being a twenty-something year old white male who listens to Blink-182? I thought that was the music of my demographic.

Yeah well I'm mid 30's and basically Blink 182 are shit. You should have said Nrivana or RATM and I'd have been your friend.

Well I'm early 30's and I remember Blink, but they weren't my thing. I was too busy listening to techno, ambient, and acid music.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (isolation #3) » Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:05 am

Post by reinoe »

Spoiler:
Captain's Log: 9/7/2014 11:42amPST

Football season has officially started. I really enjoyed the SeaHawks beating the snot out of GreenBay. I'm still sour on how Favre was a giant douchebag. He retired like such a drama queen. I like watching football although I don't have a "team" per se. I live in a UNR house: so ever since Kapernick went to Frisco everyone else is a Frisco fan. BTW, when I say "house" I mean the landlord, his fiancee and their families.

I still haven't checked out that "Two Chicks" restaurant yet. I really really want to though. I think I'll find the motivation to do so by not eating anything today so I'll be really hungry tomorrow. The other thing today that I had to do was lounge on the couch and watch football all day. I'm doing 50% of everything I planned. So that's still pretty good.

I've decided to go the extra mile and clean up the kitchen. Microwave: cleaned. Dishes: in the dishwasher right now. Also I ate a peanut butter snickers.

VOTE: not the mafia

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (isolation #4) » Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:36 am

Post by reinoe »

I'm gonna say this one time only. If you don't want to read it that's why it's in spoilers.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #70 (isolation #5) » Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:31 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 66, dybeck wrote:
In post 64, reinoe wrote:I'm gonna say this one time only. If you don't want to read it that's why it's in spoilers.

Or we could just lynch you, to save us all the bother of having to indulge your self-indulgent crap. Seriously, nobody here gives a rats ass about any of the content of your spoilers and I think we'd all prefer it if you just didn't bother us with it all.

You get lynched a lot don't you?

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (isolation #6) » Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:36 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 67, The Plagiarist wrote:

I'm not paranoid, I'm just trying to figure out people's motives.

unvote

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #74 (isolation #7) » Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:14 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 72, Baezu wrote:Did anybody stop to think that reinoe might be forced to do that due to his role PM? I'm just saying people don't need to up in arms about it

I'm just assuming dybeck is a newb like a lot of other people.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (isolation #8) » Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:31 am

Post by reinoe »

My "blogs" are limited to when I vote so it's not so bad. I'm not the vote-hopping type, but these are a minimum once-per-day deal.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (isolation #9) » Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:01 pm

Post by reinoe »

They're no longer "Captain's Logs". They're "Dear Diaries". Still mostly a blog post and still in spoilers and will still be followed with a vote...
Spoiler:
Dear Diary: 9/8/2014 4:35pmPST...

Today was actually a pretty good day at work today. The customers contine to be bathering dimwits, knuckledragging morons, mouthbreathing dimwits, and slawk jawed low brow idiots. Fortunately I still got a decent number of sales. It's really starting to get busier as the medicare open enrollment period approaches. Despite my harsh commentary it wasn't a horrible day. Quite the opposite as my lead sentence indicates. What I don't understand is how there are all these senior citizens, who've been full grown adults for nearly 50 years, have no idea how the healthcare works. Yes you have to pay a monthly premium for your insurance. It's all in the sales and those make me feel better.

I slept like shit today because of my internet viewing habits. I went to bed at a decent hour, I did some exccercise before I did, but sleep just wasn't happening. The good news is that BBCA has a two hour Star Trek TNG mini-marathon before I have to head to work every weekday. On a related note I've really been into this Viva Pinata Let's Play. It's strangely boring and interesting at the same time, which is to be expected from that type of game. It's like a gussied up Animal Crossing with much more sophisticated graphics and A.I.

I'm eating Taco Bell and watching Tangled.

In post 105, Not the mafia wrote:If it makes you all sleep better at night, I'll VOTE: adelina, just because we haven't heard from them in a while, but that's still not anything resembling a lead. Hopefully we can get more info before any more premature votes are made.

In post 107, Adelina wrote:

Dude, we've BOTH posted this morning. Alina with actual content!!

scumread on ntm intensifies.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (isolation #10) » Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:36 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 124, Not the mafia wrote:
In post 117, Adelina wrote:Dude, if you're town, fight. Don't resort to AtE and throw up the white flag. Fight to live and find scum.

Adrien

I've tried. I did everything I could to prevent you all from wasting your lynch, but without anything concrete to divert you to, I have nothing else to say that could help. I'll do what I can while I'm here, but unless someone is willing to confess, I'm as good as dead.

I confess!!!

Spoiler: It's in the spoiler. Click on it to see! It's not a blog. In fact this notice about what's in the spoiler is more text than the spoiler comment itself!
I think "not the mafia" is scum

Is it wrong for me to have these thoughts?

Ok ntm, tell us what you think of Peregrine and Evil Regals not having anything to say despite us being on page five

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (isolation #11) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:44 pm

Post by reinoe »

Phone post...

It's a 16 player game. 3 or 4 scum seems viable. 4 weak scum/3 strong scum.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (isolation #12) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:30 pm

Post by reinoe »

Spoiler: Dear Diary: 9/9/2014 7:58pm
Productivity wise I had a really bad day at work regarding sales. Win some lose some. However I've gotten two 100% Quality Scores on my reviews. So yay on that. 2/5 so far and I'm off to a fantastic start. I also finally got another renewal so that's nice.

I had an amazing lunch and dinner. I haven't been there in like forever. Their menu has changed a lot. I decided to get two footlongs: a peppercorn ceasar chicken and a Classic Italian. I had half of each. The classic italian was delicious. The peppercorn chicken was delicious. A win/win. I should have gotten something for dessert. It's all good. Qdoba for dinner. Seasoned steak, cilantro rice, habanero cheese sauce, with pico de gallo. Washed it down with a free Raspberry Iced Tea. The benefit of having a Qdoba vs Chipotle is that Qdoba doesn't have lines around the corner. So amazing lunch and dinner. And the best part is that I still have the Quiznos for tomorrow. I probably won't eat either half sub tonight.

I'm gonna start watching some new Viva Pinata playthroughs. The series is really growing on me. I remember watching the cartoon and I'm probably gonna re-watch those too. As I'm typing this out, I saw an ad for a Rick&Morty mini-marathon. That series kicks ass. I'm gonna watch the shit out of that. Oh my housemate just announced that the beef Quesarito is way better than the steak. Also the beef Quesarito is better than the chicken. So if anyone wants a Quesarito just go with the beef. It's the cheapest and tastiest.

Today was actually kinda kickass day.

It's true...I faked a post restriction in my last large theme game. By outing that information I totally know who Evil Regals is an alt of and also I think she's town.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (isolation #13) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:33 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 152, Not the mafia wrote:formatting disaster

NTM, I've scumread people off a two word post. More on this later...You're currently the best candidate for scum. Could you answer my question please?

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (isolation #14) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:28 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 157, Evil Regals wrote:
In post 155, reinoe wrote:

It's true...I faked a post restriction in my last large theme game. By outing that information I totally know who Evil Regals is an alt of and also I think she's town.

Indeed. I'm also a very public alt with a troll-truth-signature. I don't know how that makes me town though, please explain.

You're pulling Baezu and dybeck from the brink of calling me town just because I have a post restriction. It's a minor restriction to boot. Making sure players are thinking about the gamestate instead of taking shortcuts (player x has a post restriction and is therfore town).

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (isolation #15) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:41 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 159, dybeck wrote:Seriously... Reinoe fakes post restrictions? And presumably he didn't realise people from this game would know that. Was he scum in the last game he did this in? What was his reasoning for doing it?

In post 1094, reinoe wrote:
In post 1092, Natirasha wrote:That's not smart, reinoe.

What's not smart?

In post 1097, reinoe wrote:
I suppose, but it was fun. I saw SleepyKrew do it in a Micro when he was posting only in Haiku...

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (isolation #16) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:43 pm

Post by reinoe »

Ugh...again with the pushing for lynches for no reason?

Dybeck is scum with ntm.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (isolation #17) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:52 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 164, dybeck wrote:Umm... Who's pushing for your lynch? I was your biggest advocate until you got caught in a likely lie. Believe me, this is the longest I've ever let anyone slide without evoking Lynch All Liars. Let's not push it, son.

How do you know I don't have a posting restriction THIS GAME? First you overtly implied a policy lynch. Then you pulled it back when you got called on your bullshit. Then you subtly implied a policy lynch. Now you're accusing me of lying. :roll:

I wonder if I can predict the future...

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #168 (isolation #18) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:02 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 167, dybeck wrote:Someone gave him a lame post restriction.

It's either him or the mod. My money, based upon form, is it's him.

The question is not so much about that... It's more that if he does it routinely, just to be a douchebag, rather than
because he's scum,
is that sufficient not to act on LAL.

Bam. That's what I was looking for when I said "I wonder if I can preditct the future". The subtle implication that there's some sort of scum motivation when there's clearly none.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (isolation #19) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:03 pm

Post by reinoe »

We can lynch ntm or dybeck now.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (isolation #20) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:08 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 171, dybeck wrote:Reinoe, highlighting those words in big red letters doesn't actually hide the fact that they were part of a
negative
assertion about your scumminess.

I was asserting that you were a douchebag, rather than scum. I maintain both of those standpoints.

Who were you trying to convince? Nobody brought up scumminess except you...

Why are you THIS concerned about something I do once a day and put in spoilers? If there are bigger news stories you'd be focusing on them instead of implying I should be policy lynched in every other post. If there are bigger stories out there you'd be mentioning them instead of pretending you didn't imply there's scum motivation. If there are bigger stories you wouldn't throwing out these accusation of me lying out there.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (isolation #21) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:34 pm

Post by reinoe »

Spoiler: Dear Diary:9/10/2014 7:20pm
This was another good day at work but for a different reason than yesterday. I spoke to very few idiot customers because I was making outbound calls for most of the day. When making outbound calls to make sure these customers understand their plans it's a different experience. Yeah the customers still display a shocking degree of ignorance, but at least there seems to be a deliberate willingness to learn and be informed. I can tell there's a lot of new people doing outbound calls though. Because of how these outbound calls documented, our autodial system may call a customer again if it's not recorded properly. I wound up doing a lot of repeat calls today because of incorrect documentation. But it's fine, customers don't really get upset about the repeated calls. The outbound calls are a nice change of pace vs taking inbound calls all the time.

While I was driving home I got a bizarre urge for meatloaf. So I went to Raley's to pick up a "heat and eat" container of meatloaf, some green tobasco sauce, and crumbled blue cheese. I heated up all of those together for dinner. I nly at about half. I'll probably finish off the rest either tonight or tomorrow morning before I head out to work.

But there is some trouble in paradise. Someone's home got broken into today. Our neighbor about two door down had their back door smashed open with a rock and the place got robbed. I feel awful about it even though I don't know my neighbors at all and it's the first time I've ever heard of something like this happening in the 2 1/2 years I've lived here. The troubling thing is I never got any housekeys and we always leave our front door just plain open. And we have a backyard kit that's never locked. So our house is an "easy mark" I suppose. The sorta good news is that we have a chocolate lab dog who barks at everything. It's super crazy annoying but if he helps prevent a break-in then it'll be the first time his barking would ever actually prove useful because he never even barks when UPS or Fedex comes around. He only seems to bark out invited guests.

VOTE: dybeck

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (isolation #22) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:44 pm

Post by reinoe »

Oh, these activity levels though.

Elmo TeH AzN Sep 06, 01:28pm Sep 08, 06:29pm
2 days 1 hour

Brandi Sep 06, 05:00am Sep 08, 04:26pm
2 days 3 hours

Cloud Nine Sep 08, 03:00pm Sep 08, 03:00pm
2 days 4 hours

Obscurity Sep 08, 11:41am Sep 08, 11:41am
2 days 7 hours

burn_209 Sep 08, 09:42am Sep 08, 09:42am
2 days 9 hours

manfredd Sep 07, 05:31am Sep 07, 11:59pm
2 days 19 hours

The Plagiarist Sep 06, 07:57pm Sep 07, 08:56pm
2 days 22 hours

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (isolation #23) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:11 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 194, Evil Regals wrote:FUCK

WHY

WHY

DID YOU HAVE TO DO THAT

WHY

VOTE: reinoe

I have to admit, I'm confused.

7/16 players haven't posted in at least two days. That's a significant portion of the game.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (isolation #24) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:50 pm

Post by reinoe »

Spoiler: Dear Diary:9/11/2014 8:44pm pst
I had to go to work at 10:30 in the morning. I felt horrible. I was really rocking the "I just rolled out of bed, put on some clothes, and drove to work" look. I still managed to brush my teeth when I got to work. I'm one of those people who brings toothbrush and toothpaste to work.

I just took a dump and it stunk really bad. I'm blaming the meatloaf from yesterday. Also it was kinda busy at Qdoba Grill tonight.

Fuuuuuuck. I haven't made any updates to my fantasy football teams. Just watched the Ravens obliterate the Steelers.

Not every diary entry is an elaborate affair :D

ntm actually makes a decent case.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (isolation #25) » Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:46 pm

Post by reinoe »

Spoiler: Dear Diary:9/12/2014 6:34pm pst
I'm in season two of the Viva Pinata tv. series. What a major downturn in quality. The quirky goodness of the first season is really not there in season two. I blame it on the change in producers of the series. Too much focus on slapstick, one character is getting featured way more than other characters, and the overall main cast got their characters changed into jerks. I don't think I'll finish the series if the episodes continue to be low quality.

I'm also participating in a Final Fantasy Tactics: A.I. competition. I'm in the loser's bracket right now but I'm guaranteed at least 5th place out of 32 participants. Arrogant as it may sound I'm not so happy with my performance this go-round. In last year's tournament I came in third, and I was planning on winning this year, but that's unlikely to happen. I'm not eliminated yet but things do not look good considering that the person who defeated me won easily and I've barely won my last three matches.

Oh yeah, I paid half my rent yesterday. It's not due to a lack of funds. It's just due to weird circumstances. See about two years ago I put a spending limit on my account so that no more than $200 dollars a day can be used. This was so that if my card ever got stolen criminals couldn't empty my account and it also prevents me from making big purchases without planning. One way to get around this was to write checks. However I lost my checkbook. So ever since I've just been paying my rent in cash. This is remarkably inconvenient though because now I have to pay my rent in installments whereas previously I could just write a check and be done with it.

##1st world problems.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (isolation #26) » Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:00 pm

Post by reinoe »

@Obscurity...
You've gone from one vanity wagon in Adelina to another vanity wagon in Baezu. Does that mean you have only town or null reads and you have no scum reads?

If so why isn't ntm scum? Also why isn't dybeck scum?

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (isolation #27) » Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:04 pm

Post by reinoe »

Spoiler: Dear Diary 9/14/2014 11:58pm
Wow, you get caught watching Toonami and next thing you know the day's almost over. Speaking of Toonami, I'm really glad they brought it back. Seriously, [adultswim] has made some really fucking terrible decisions and cancelling toonami was among the worst. Actually it's safe to say that Williams Street, though often innovative, are just as often bumbling incompetent buffoons.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (isolation #28) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:21 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 264, dybeck wrote:
In post 263, Titus wrote:
In post 257, dybeck wrote:
In post 255, POWERFUL TOWNIE wrote:yes im making myself amy own scum case

This is Not Helpful.

Everyone has their own methods. I will learn more about them through this. ika is not a rational player(meaning logical, not implying insanity). You cannot read people by usefulness to you but use their intent.

lolwut?

Everything Titus said makes sense.

feign confusion more please :roll:

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (isolation #29) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:25 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 209, The Plagiarist wrote:

I'm more and more thinking Dybeck is town.

Why is dybeck town? You say "more and more". What has dybeck being doing that has been convincing you that he's town?

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (isolation #30) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:35 pm

Post by reinoe »

Spoiler: Dear Diary 9/14/2014 7:26 pm PST
Today was a kinda shitty day. I've had a headache allday and I've finally decided to bite the bullet and take some aspirin. I'm of the belief that you should only take meds if you have to but this has been an all day affair. It's really cut into my ability to enjoy football.

Speaking of football all of my teams are doing crappy. I left a bunch of high scorers on the bench. I also accepted a trade for Phillip Rivers for RG3. Afterwards Rivers had an amazing game and RG3 is increasingly looking like he's going to play like shit all season.

Also my landlord's daughter ate my last poptart. I don't even give a fuck about poptarts, I bought a bunch of them in bulk because they were cheap. But like she left the empty box in my cabinet and hid the wrapper in the bathroom under the sink. She's only 12 and has no hope for a criminal career. I think this was more of a cry for attention because it's pretty obvious she wasn't trying to hide the empty box.

The only silver lining is that my dinner was tasty: scrambled eggs and swiss with those hawaiian rolls and some ham. I put salsa on it and had some broccoli on the side. I also have one of those 100 oz giant mugs. I went to the local Mavericks and filled it with some raspberry tea mixed with lemonade. I also bought some Twix.

But that mavericks trip was not enough to make up for everything else.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (isolation #31) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:59 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 272, Brandi wrote:
In post 267, dybeck wrote:I think we've covered Reinoe's fake post restriction in enough detail.

What is the point of posts like these? You don't know his PR is fake.

It's because he's scum. ntm nailed it: almost every post dybeck is making is about sowing doubt, discord, or confusion.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (isolation #32) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:25 pm

Post by reinoe »

Spoiler: Dear Diary 9/15/2014 4:21pm
Dear Diary, I just got off work today. It was a really bad day: again. I got a coaching call because apparently I did not go over the specific co-payments required for one of our customers. She was taking a prescription that was not covered and instead of telling her that the prescription was not covered I simply told her that the "x plan is the plan that will best fit your health insurance needs because it has the lowest rate". Thanks to government regulations, each prescription call requires the representatives to go over a crapton of pointless information that doesn't matter and doesn't affect anything.

I didn't get written up or anything. That would have been just fucking terrible but it still sucks. I need some some boneless wings and icecream to make myself feel better.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (isolation #33) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:26 pm

Post by reinoe »

hmmm my scumreads keep making decent cases on each other.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (isolation #34) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:25 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 302, PokerFace wrote:hello all, I am replacing burn

I will read all things soon and post. anything urgent i need to know?

1) not the mafia may be scum
2) dybeck may be scum

If they're both scum they're epic bussing, the likes of which I've rarely seen.

It doesn't feel Town v Town to me.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (isolation #35) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:59 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 306, dybeck wrote: You are a markedly better mafia player than anyone else here,

Wooohooo. Look at that ass-kissing.

Dybeck is scum.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (isolation #36) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:40 am

Post by reinoe »

In post 319, PokerFace wrote:

@reinoe, I'm confused, do you or don't you have a post restriction here?

Yes I do. And the reason why you're probably confused is because dybeck has been spending post after post accusing me of faking, claiming the pr is scummy but not really, hinting at supporting a policy lynch but only if it's the lynch people want, pretending that it's a big deal when really it's not, and generally being a loudmouth malcontent. He's scum and you should vote for him.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (isolation #37) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:07 am

Post by reinoe »

In post 323, Brandi wrote:
Spoiler:

Plagiarist, Obscurity, Cloud Nine, all with 5 or less posts without having any replacements.

In post 106, Cloud Nine wrote:Wow I'm legit surprised that Sal hasnt posted yet.

In post 231, Cloud Nine wrote:I'm surprised Nati can't bail me out while I'm V/LA.

Sup?

^Absolutely nothing of value from this person^ They have received 2 prods so far. Will likely be replaced...

Obscurity
has 3 content filled posts out of 4. Not going to quote them because they are rather large~ Would like to see more from him/her.

I'm curious to see what Evil Regals has to say about this.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (isolation #38) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:06 pm

Post by reinoe »

Spoiler: Dear Diary 9/16/2014 8:03pm PST
There have been some fires raging just west of us here in Reno. When I got up this morning I thought it was just foggy. Then I thought it was Smog. Then I realized it was Forest Fire smoke. I don't know if anyone can tell by the pictures...

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (isolation #39) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:26 am

Post by reinoe »

In post 346, Baezu wrote:We have just over two days and need five votes to lynch one of the two leading wagons. We need to get organized so we don't have a NL. I'm actually less convinced that plagiarist is scum. I don't think scum would draw that much attention to themselves so late in the day with an OMGUS vote. I'm actually thinking the three wagons are all on town. Still think Brandi and Titus are scum. I'd love to lynch either of them but I don't think we have time at this point. Let me know if you want to go in on either of those and I will vote but for now

UNVOTE:

I will return my vote closer to day end to prevent a NL or if wagons start taking off on my scum reads

Put your vote on dybeck.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (isolation #40) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:46 am

Post by reinoe »

In post 324, reinoe wrote:
Spoiler:

Plagiarist, Obscurity, Cloud Nine, all with 5 or less posts without having any replacements.

In post 106, Cloud Nine wrote:Wow I'm legit surprised that Sal hasnt posted yet.

In post 231, Cloud Nine wrote:I'm surprised Nati can't bail me out while I'm V/LA.

Sup?

^Absolutely nothing of value from this person^ They have received 2 prods so far. Will likely be replaced...

Obscurity
has 3 content filled posts out of 4. Not going to quote them because they are rather large~ Would like to see more from him/her.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (isolation #41) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:50 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 368, Lowercase wrote:I want reinoe to flavor claim.

I want you to go fuck yourself.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (isolation #42) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:04 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 370, Lowercase wrote:Who cares? I don't know much about Robin Williams, but surely your PR could only belong to a few different characters.

Who do you think is scum and why?

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (isolation #43) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:30 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 375, Lowercase wrote:Still want you to flavor claim or rescind the PR.

Spoiler: Dear Diary 9/17/2014 6:23pm
The forest fires over the Sierra Nevada seemed to be getting beaten back. However right before I went to work I think something got out of control. Notice the clear blue sky...

Twenty minutes later the entire western horizon was dominated by a smokey cloud. You could smell it. The smoke is blanketing the sky and it's recommended that the pets stay inside now.

I'm not much of a nature nut but I do feel bad for the forest critters. For an animal a forest fire must be the scariest shit in the world.

Taco Bell for dinner. The Cantina burritos are a cut above average. The cashier messed up and charged me one dollar less than I should have been. Even though it tasted ok I won't get one again because the price is too high.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (isolation #44) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:18 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 353, reinoe wrote:
In post 324, reinoe wrote:
Spoiler:

Sup?

Obscurity

fos:Evil Regals.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (isolation #45) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:56 pm

Post by reinoe »

Not voting:

size=400]
---->Lowercase, brandi, baezu, Domo<----
[/size]

This is really fucking unacceptable.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (isolation #46) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:07 pm

Post by reinoe »

Spoiler: Dear Diary: 9/18/2014 7:48pm
Overall today was a pretty good day. I finally got another AARP membership. It's been slim pickin' for almost a week now. Despite the recent difficulties I've been having getting memberships my overall conversion rate is above goal. Pluse I got another one today so that's great and it was for 5 years. I have a strong feeling that the limits and regulations that have been put in place will be rescinded next year.

Also it was really smokey all day today. I can tell my co-workers are so done with this fire. Last year one was really close: we could see it over the mountaintops. But we had some very light rain today so that should help a little. It's fortunate we got any rain at all.

On the way home from work I spoke with one of the temp employees. She's hired through one of the temp agencies. She talked about how last year the new temps were gettin paid "x" amount and how this year a different agency is paying "x amount-$.50 per hour. So likely the agency is taking the extra $.50 per hour as commission on a per employee basis. That sucks. Temp agencies really suck. I hate them so much. I've never had a good experience through a temp agency. I've never found work through a temp agency. I could go on and on about my bad experiences.

Oh yeah, I went to Little Ceasar's because I wanted to get that new Pretzel crust pizza. The line was nearly out the door. I'm kinda indifferent to the pretzel crust. What I'm excited about is the nacho cheese used in place of the marinara sauce. Unfortunately the line was so long because lot's of people wanted to try it and none were ready to be taken right away. Because of the long line I bought the meatzza pizza instead because I'm not waiting 10 minutes for a Little Ceasar's Pizza. The meatzza not nearly as good as the plain old pepperoni. The meat on the meatza, besided the pepperoni, is kinda terrible. Plus the price was raised on the meatzza so it's not even worth it anymore. I'll have to go to Little Ceasar's again sometime because I really did want that Pretzal Crust Pizza.

Oh yeah, I just looked up from my computer and the score for the football game is 56-0 at the end of the third quarter. And as I was typing this Tampa Bay just fumbled a snap. Holy balls. This is a blowout. I wish I was actually paying attention because I bet this game is a comedy of errors.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (isolation #47) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:37 pm

Post by reinoe »

Spoiler: Dear Diary 9/18/2014 10:34pm PST
OK I gave my housemate some of that Meatzza pizza from Little Ceasars and he agreed with my assessment 100%. The little meatlings on top of the pizza didn't anything, and actually may have detracted from the pizza cuisine experience. I've been feeding the meat toppings to our dog because that's what I think of those toppings. I really do consider it dogfood.

Also my housemate got some new meds for his narcolepsy. He asked me to guess the price of his 24 pills. I guessed $400 and he said I was damn near right. I was off by $2. I felt good about that.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (isolation #48) » Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:35 am

Post by reinoe »

Wow, I can't believe dybeck is about to get away with doing nothing but sowing discord and negativity all game day. Hey Evil Regals, should I pull a mini 1600 tomorrow? :wink: Nah I won't but goddamn. He's the scum that's right out in the open.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #676 (isolation #49) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:15 pm

Post by reinoe »

Spoiler: Dear Diary 9/28/2014 4:08pm PST
Shit. I think they figured out my post restriction was fake. Also I told lowercase to go fuck himself and I guess he's actually too busy doing that to post.

In post 668, Evil Regals wrote:a feeling~

Selkie

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”