50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:40 pm

Post by 50 Shades of Purple »

In post 348, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 345, TellTaleHeart wrote:I'm going to have to review Anti's points on Anen and see Anen's responses to them before I can have an intelligent conversation about this.

beep boop, raven.

Without actually going back and reading the particular newbie game you're talking about, I'm guessing Anen acted in an antitown manner that made you get a false positive on him. You think that's what's happening with Anti in this particular case?

yes. I think anem is 1 of those players who needs some room but shouldn't exist in a vacuum. if that makes sense.

When you say "md" are you referring to MTD? If so, I would like to discuss that read further. What do you see that makes you think he's scum?
I'm also interested in what you're thinking regarding MonkeyMan. To me, he's sending mixed signals.

-TTH

yes.

he is unsure to me cos a lot of what he says are safe throws. sell me on why he is town.

I am leaving monkey to nacho

pick up

eta: oh hush monkey
Cabd: Does Home Freakin Depot sell sex toys alongside the hardware or something? Because all we have here in California is plain old Home Depot.
Bert: Home Depot sells beef jerky! Hot damn!
MonkeyMan
MonkeyMan
Goon
MonkeyMan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:04 pm

Post by MonkeyMan »

what does eta mean?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:31 pm

Post by Aneninen »

@50Shades-Mollie and DeathStare-Ank: Yes, I got it. I've already admitted being shyt. I'll try to change hard. Promise. Unless you think it helps scumhunting we should stop talking about my gameplay. In my opinion.
Also, Mollie, MTD is town in my opinion. Or at least, so far the first one who voted for me in a game because of my fluff has been always town so far.

@Heartless: Antihero-head: Remember
Mini-1585
. We had a town-vs-town fight there too. I think both of us had the same gameplay there. Need we make the same mistake again? FYI, if you hasn't checked the thread after you left, the end of the story was the following: we mislynched your replacement later (yes, I was on the wagon) and your replacement kept scumreading me too (I know that from the DeadChat). TTH-head: you can check that game or even better, you can ask your partner about it. Plus, why do you think Sthar8 is town?

@Monkeyman: voting for me because I took serious and call terrible a post which had been a joke according to your intents is a very bad reason. (Especially since I missed jokes earlier too.) MTD and Heartless-Anti posted
reasons
for their votes – I think you're just trying to find a counterwagon which can be pushed easily.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:49 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Fix.
MTD and Heartless-Anti posted reasons for their
votes
scureads. My bad; Heartless is voting for Davesaz. By the way, update your Dave-read as you have re-read him (TTH) or if there's a change in your reads (Anti).
sthar8
sthar8
Mafia Scum
sthar8
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:54 pm

Post by sthar8 »

In post 304, Heartless wrote:sthar

do you have a pillow

i can cry into...?

i havent cut my beard yet.

Spoiler: Dearest Fox
In post 306, GrayFoxxxx wrote:
No read on nero? Where is that coming from?

In post 162, GrayFoxxxx wrote:Your last line admits that you don't really have a scum read on Nero

From that.

You literally said you are wagoning for reactions.
I
literally
did not say that. Do you just skip every word you don't understand in my posts? How can there be that many of them?

How does what you said there mean "i'm wagoning for your reactions, i wanna see who cares about a wagon on you, i'm looking for opportunistic vote-hoppers, i'm waiting to expound until you've dug yourself a sufficient hole, or i think my reasoning should be obvious."

It has to do with those words in the homework you didn't do.

More strawman, and backtracking.
What?
1. you still don't know what a strawman is
2. backtracking? my opinion hasn't changed!

You tell me a real answer to the question and I wont call it ambiguous.
a real answer to what question? I've answered every insane thing you've asked, and that post wasn't even directed at you.

No you fuck off. I could give a fuck about your real life. Paycheck? Get that shit out of here. Your a real Bitch for trying to put my posts in that light.

1. Could or could not? They do not mean the same thing.
2. Do you not know what a paycheck is? Some people work for a living, and spend some portion of their day completing tasks for others. In return they are given money, usually in check form. While engaging in such an activity, it is entirely reasonable that a person might have time to type "i'll get to your dumb, annoying questions later" but not a page-long essay trying to understand exactly how the educational system failed you.
3. I'd like to dwell on this for a moment:
Your a real Bitch

Wow. Just wow. That's adorable.

Leaving aside the obvious criticisms, like "your vs you're" and the misogyny inherent in your word choice, that capitalization is a thing of beauty. It betrays a certain awkwardness, as though your inner monologue could not settle on whether to use a curse. Tentatively you chose one, not quite sure of it's appropriateness. But was it severe enough? Would I even notice it? How agonizing! Maybe...yes. Just a little emphasis to make sure I know this isn't a casual slur. The "B" means "business!"

Have you never called someone a bitch before?

I'm so glad we could all be here for this moment.

Back to the game.Why are you pushing that I am rushing you? What if I am? I think you are scum. Big deal. Should I put a please at the end of every post so your feelings dont get hurt, and you start calling names again?[/i][/b]

bitch, please.

Again, how is explaining what you said your self so hard and time consuming? Like I said you had time to lay plenty of strawman.

five words is
less than
ten words

But I am.

:neutral:

In post 309, massive wrote:
Also, do I not remember the definition of straw man argument?

A fewww times I been around that track.

poor gwen.

In post 330, Aneninen wrote:Are you saying that GrayFox may be policy lynched later?

I'm saying I don't want someone who confuses "as" vs "to," "might" vs "am," and "could" vs "could not" in LYLO. And since his conclusions are just insane, it'll be hard to determine his alignment. But I don't want to waste a lynch, so I see a good place for a vig to express some utility.
In post 330, Aneninen wrote:Can you link two games you were in from scratch? A one where you were town and another where you were scum.

Sure. Do you want ones with happy-sthar or grumpy sthar?
In post 330, Aneninen wrote:302 – Why?

In post 235, sthar8 wrote:woggerits has been all about the newbietells all game. Pretty obvious and clear newbie tells too. Like, newbietells 101. But I haven't seen anything scum-indicative from him. And Nero, at least, should be able to tell that wanting to no lynch and being afraid to vote are not scummy in the least coming from someone without an avatar. So, pretty basic low-hanging-fruit easy lynch hunting.

Not a whole lot, but certainly better than a random vote. And the immediate reaction of "omg reasons NAO!!!" tickled my funny parts. Hence my refusal to cooperate until more of the playerlist had posted.

As of right now, I'd be happy to lynch monkey or nero, especially since neither has been able to articulate what makes wogglydeegort scummy.

Monkey much more than Nero, since Nero actually has had a process, easy to fake though it is.

In post 334, Nero Cain wrote:Why are you using the word bussing here?

I mean, he voted no lynch when there's was no good reason to and then fear mongered that we "might lynch a special". Having a gut scum reaction over that is natural 'cause none of that is pro-town at all. So you and Dave and whomever saying "OH WAIT DON'T LYNCH A NEWBIE" when this could easily come from newb scum as well kinda looks like scum knowing that he's town.

Why do you have a town read on him?

You said that I was using the newbie-tells to imply that he's town. I'm pointing out that my argument of "you're pushing a newbie for null-newbie tells" is salient whether he's town or partner to one of you.

Voting no lynch just means that wherever he's from the setups are poorly balanced. It becomes a breaking strategy to no-lynch until the powers can solve the game. Similarly, the fear of lynching a power role. In an unbalanced setup,
avoiding
a PR lynch is much more important than lynching scum. That is both a natural logical conclusion and common knowledge, so the 'natural reaction' shouldn't be "this is scum" but "this is newbie." The push was bad.

The townread on wogurt comes from his insistence on his play. If he were scum, his attempt to push no lynch was an attempt to buy towncred and/or fit in. A negative reaction is evidence that he should change tack, but rather than back down and 'learn' from his mistakes he insisted on his no-vote well past a reasonable point. That suggests that he was genuine in believing that his actions were protown. Hence, light townread.

In post 336, Death Stare wrote:I've been seeing quite a few walls up to this point and it's starting to get annoying.

Spoiler: Here's how much I care about that

In post 337, Heartless wrote:If sthar could tell me more about his vote on MonkeyMan, I would appreciate it

Sometime tomorrow. It's 1am and I need to go to bed. Remind me if I forget.

@mollie- hi mollie. what are we doing?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:29 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 354, sthar8 wrote:
In post 330, Aneninen wrote:Are you saying that GrayFox may be policy lynched later?

I'm saying I don't want someone who confuses "as" vs "to," "might" vs "am," and "could" vs "could not" in LYLO. And since his conclusions are just insane, it'll be hard to determine his alignment. But I don't want to waste a lynch, so I see a good place for a vig to express some utility.

I disagree.
Fist of all, the question is: is it only you or is everyone annoyed by GrayFox's gameplay?
If the latter one, I still don't think a policy lynch is a good play. In this case GrayFox must notice that he needs to improve his gameplay. Recognizing that you're doing something wrong is the first step towards being better. Aaaaand I don't think it's hard to find another example for this situation, you don't even have to leave this thread for it. ^_^

In post 354, sthar8 wrote:
In post 330, Aneninen wrote:Can you link two games you were in from scratch? A one where you were town and another where you were scum.

Sure. Do you want ones with happy-sthar or grumpy sthar?

Grumpy Sthar, of course. I'm quite familiar with the happy one.
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:23 am

Post by Heartless »

In post 348, pirate mollie wrote:beep boop, raven.

Beep? Boop? What does this emote mean? :?

I'll get to MTD and MonkeyMan in a second *kind of frazzled right now*. Also need to get Anti in here.

MonkeyMan wrote:You are still doing better than Anti-hero.

HAHAHAHAHA

Who wants to bet I get scumread by Antihero now?

Serious question: how old are you, MonkeyMan? (if you don't want to give me an exact number, approximation is fine)

-TTH
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:24 am

Post by Heartless »

Forgot about dave and Anen, they're also on the docket. *ack* I need more hours in the day. :(

-TTH
MonkeyMan
MonkeyMan
Goon
MonkeyMan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:29 am

Post by MonkeyMan »

I am 21.
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:48 am

Post by Heartless »

In post 352, Aneninen wrote:@Heartless: Antihero-head: Remember Mini-1585. We had a town-vs-town fight there too. I think both of us had the same gameplay there. Need we make the same mistake again? FYI, if you hasn't checked the thread after you left, the end of the story was the following: we mislynched your replacement later (yes, I was on the wagon) and your replacement kept scumreading me too (I know that from the DeadChat). TTH-head: you can check that game or even better, you can ask your partner about it. Plus, why do you think Sthar8 is town?

oh, to simulate that game you need
"HURRRRRRRR HURRRRRRRRRRR you didn't read that post in 1 minute DUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR"
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:54 am

Post by Heartless »

stavrogin has apparently been in bed for the past 30 hours
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:56 am

Post by Heartless »

UNVOTE:

shit, i don't know tth what do you want from me?
Death Stare
Death Stare
Goon
Death Stare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:59 am

Post by Death Stare »

I'll be here tomorrow. Busy today.
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:02 am

Post by Heartless »

In post 344, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:agree about star.

disagree about md.

agree about deathy2

agree about greyfox

disagree about nero. I think he is town. why can't he freaking be like this all of the time.

disagree about daves.

i'm with ya' onnnnnnnnnnn: sthar, maybe death stare, grayfox, nero

mtd i remember liking something he posted in his vote for anen

, haven't read dave either
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:15 am

Post by Heartless »

what are you hatin' on in dave's posts, mollie?
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:17 am

Post by Heartless »

mtd is kinda conditional

if anen is scum, mtd is probably town

but yeah
the recent activityfromMTDhas been really
active lurky
MonkeyMan
MonkeyMan
Goon
MonkeyMan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:22 am

Post by MonkeyMan »

What do you think of me? This is an important question.
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:29 am

Post by Heartless »

In post 347, MonkeyMan wrote:You are still doing better than Anti-hero.

HAHAHAHAHA

Who wants to bet I get scumread by Antihero now?

lol

tth is the one scum reading you now, buster brown
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:34 am

Post by Heartless »

In post 318, Aneninen wrote:By little experience I mean: how is a hydra played? Do they have an agreement who posts at what time, or do they switch their heads by a certain time period or does it depend on the heads' timezones? I bet all hydras play in a different way, aren't they?

yes, all hydras play in a different way.

BUT. for us (this is how i played in helium-3 too) we talk about stuff outside the thread and generally just post whenever we feel like it.
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:49 am

Post by Heartless »

ewwwwwwwwwwww

i'm reading grayfoxx's iso and it's like

bathing

in
tub

full of
diarreah
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:54 am

Post by Jingle »

I hear that GuyInFreezer once got trapped in the crawlspace under his house for a week.

I hear that TellTaleHeart spends her free time taunting animals in the zoo.

I hear that piratemollie has a life-sized statue of Courtney Love in her living room.
This is a Parachute.
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:28 am

Post by Heartless »

OK
HARD RESET

tth:

vote from [greyfox, monkeyman]
mtd would also be a pretty acceptable vote
great things will follow

probtown are 50shades,sthar8,deathstare,nerocain,wgeurrajjsrkel;jfthefuckisthisname?
GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:20 am

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

In post 369, Heartless wrote:ewwwwwwwwwwww

i'm reading grayfoxx's iso and it's like

bathing

in
tub

full of
diarreah

Thanks
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:27 am

Post by MTD »

In post 365, Heartless wrote:but yeah
the recent activityfromMTDhas been really
active lurky

truth, this.

I'm kinda out of this right now, will do some reading.
still the same old MTD
sthar8
sthar8
Mafia Scum
sthar8
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:27 am

Post by sthar8 »

In post 360, Heartless wrote:stavrogin has apparently been in bed for the past 30 hours

hawt

Return to “Completed Open Games”