Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #3850 (ISO) » Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:26 pm

Post by Pine »

Dude, that quote was from day four. Then, we were mafia hunting. Now we're SK hunting

Btw, at not one point have I said "I think Mollie's innocent." Even when I was irritated and saying SK hunting was imprudent, I was reasonably sure Mollie was third party scum

Now, the SK has outlived its usefulness, and no longer needs to be leashed
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #3851 (ISO) » Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:29 pm

Post by Pine »

In post 3849, pirate mollie wrote:VOTE: pine

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3852 (ISO) » Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:34 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

@ pine

you never explained how the executioner nks cld all come from 1 sk while scum only managed to get in 2 nks. cos you totally went with flavour in your "analysis".

like plz explain that leap of logic to me.
whew!
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3853 (ISO) » Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:42 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Someone did explain how that could have happened, Garmr i think.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3854 (ISO) » Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:48 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3853, Formerfish wrote:Someone did explain how that could have happened, Garmr i think.

link?

and then walk me through the logic of how you interpret it.

cos that wld mean scum missed 3 nks, yeah?
whew!
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3855 (ISO) » Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:51 pm

Post by Garmr »

pirate mollie wrote:@ pine

you never explained how the executioner nks cld all come from 1 sk while scum only managed to get in 2 nks. cos you totally went with flavour in your "analysis".

Mollie
pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3840, Garmr wrote:
In post 3837, pirate mollie wrote:eta: xposts

it feels personal garmr.

I am not the sk.

but idc lynch me

If you could hear my voice you would know it's not intended to be personal and it only really became a bit personal after you start insulting me (which I refrained from doing unless you included the word hypocrite which I used in place of words I wanted to use.). I still think your a sk through because of the way the you flowed and the night kills match up also the way I perceived some of your actions..

Also your my friend and mafia works me up sometimes (through it tends to be because of the modding) to that's why I got banned and besides my skins thick I can take a insult or two it's chill.

truce?

those who are my nearest and dearest tend to work me up too. also strangers but I am somehow convinced that is healthy.

Ok truce.
I will try to work out the game. If there is a dr he slipped a couple of times and I already worked out who he is (for a while now) and today's pretty much confirmed my suspensions. I still think your sk mollie but I'll tell you who I think is the dr as you won't be killing him till mafia is gone. His someone closer to you than me.

I don't think former fish is scum and I want to hear pere. I'm going to sober up a bit before I shifts my vote.

(pe edit)
Scum could miss a nk if there's a dr
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3856 (ISO) » Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:00 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 3834, Garmr wrote:Also I'm going to make this real simple for everyone out there.

n1 kills
vekoz sk kill
mafia kill denied

n2
dr cirno-mafia
IAI- SK shot the mafia so this is how we know how executed is the sks word.

n3
Tso- mafia shot him
AJ -blown up by tso
IHNC-sk

n4
Josh- sk kill
mafia kill denied

This is what happened.

Night 1- Mafia misses kill somehow.
Night 2- Mafia kills Dr.
Night 3- Mafia attempts to kill TSO, gets blown up for their trouble.
Night 4- Mafia misses kill somehow.

Ok, so let's start with Night 4 since its probably the easiest to explain. PV claims cop yesterday and we lynch as a result. Unless PV is playing some next level shit here and is scum he would have been the most likely target for a scum nk because he is danger on high for them. So what makes sense here? That PV was protected in some way (doc, jailkeeper, etc.), that scum decided that they were cool with not killing the cop, or that PV is scum playing the long con?

Night 1 is harder to explain because of many variables, but really its not. If we have a protective role of some sort than it makes sense that they could have gotten lucky on the first night.

How do you reconcile the fact that the dead mafioso shares the same kill flavor as others killed?
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #3857 (ISO) » Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:17 pm

Post by Pine »

In post 3852, pirate mollie wrote:@ pine

Oh for fucks sake. There's lots of things that can stop a kill. Bulletproof, doctor, jailkeeper, roleblocker, any number of other more exotic roles

Or are you suggesting that the executioner is the mafia kill flavor, and they killed their own guy?

Stop being a moron

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3858 (ISO) » Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:37 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Kill their own has been known to happen, look at Desps Xmen game. The probability of it happening is extremely low because it is risky as fuck. My argument against executed=scum kill is that it is easier to guess where scum is going to hit based off game state. Out guessing the SK is much more difficult because they are literally looking anywhere and know they can use the game state to their advantage with regards to kills.

And Mollie, if you are serious about wanting me to do a reset I will give you some advice. Don't ever call me stupid or insult my intelligence. You did that as scum when I justly pushed you for a lynch. I called you correctly in plants vs. Zombies. I am not a fucking newbie, so treating me like one will only cause me to dig in.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3859 (ISO) » Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:53 pm

Post by Kise »

In post 3848, pirate mollie wrote:kise, pine is voting for me

but says he is not advocating me being killed.

eta: oh and more sk wifom.

I told you guys he should have been sacrificed.

In the back of my head, he's a big possibility for scum, but not the biggest possibility. Anyone defending Titus just looks crooked to me. I may get him today or later.

PV where the fuck???
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3860 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:16 am

Post by Garmr »

Nercocain was distancing hard with his scum buddies day 1 going through day 1. He tried to push the concept that Titus was a dumb ass town with early reaction. Also I don't like titus and nerocains both addressed yiley on his entry. It looks like day 1 was just scum fucking around around with each other.

Spoiler:
In post 11, Nero Cain wrote:fuck you d3x, I had just switched accounts to make that joke.

Anyways, lets all pl wake before he flakes.

vote:wake

In post 17, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 14, Titus wrote:Nero how dare you vote for a fellow mafia addict. For that, your punishment is to go to usmessageboard.com and help newbies play.

How is he a mafia addict if he flakes all the time?

In post 18, Yiley wrote:Hi guys , I don't fit in do I?
VOTE: garmr

In post 20, Titus wrote:

Give it time you will be.

In post 21, Nero Cain wrote:

Considering that you think you are a superhero? no. They lock ppl up for that shit.

In post 19, Titus wrote:
In post 17, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 14, Titus wrote:Nero how dare you vote for a fellow mafia addict. For that, your punishment is to go to usmessageboard.com and help newbies play.

How is he a mafia addict if he flakes all the time?

He's a hosting addict. He's the reason MA occurs. Now he's just a regular member

MA?

In post 40, Nero Cain wrote:but I did buy some organic maple the other day and that shit was damn good

quote="In post 41 , Yiley"]Mrs butterworths is the best syrup evah[/quote]

In post 44, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 41, Yiley wrote:Mrs butterworths is the best syrup evah

daykill:Yiley

There's more interactions of scum but I just put the ones featuring/leading up to yiley ones. Then after a certain point nerocain/titus stop having fun and then start bickering I think this is scum theater.

Also this is interesting
Spoiler:
In post 741, Nero Cain wrote:
Town

Nero Cain
PeregrineV
Titus
TiphaineDeath
Josh_B
vezokpiraka
Majiffy
d3x
RachMarie

Nullies

Aunt Jemina
Wake88
TheWayItEnds
Garmr
I Am Innocent
Lucky2u
Kthxbye
I have no creativity

might be town but wouldn't care

pirate mollie
T S O

scums

FFAE00 FFED00
inte
StrangerCoug
Yiley

Not the mafia
Mom

In post 1194, Nero Cain wrote:ok, so what makes you think Yiley is scum?

In post 1196, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1171, StrangerCoug wrote:I was asking you to explain why you asked Hostile Intent to claim or die.

I was mostly fucking around though the first time I did want to see if he'd panic.

what do you think of his slot?

So in that Marvel game someguy that was scum and sitebannedYates got ran up. Whoever the scum guy refused to vote Yates. Its very similar to how TD isn't voting FF. If you are town TD then this is very very bad play.

Yiley wagon suxs though (yes, I know I had him as scum.) but the fact he's a CW to FF makes me a lil' uneasy.

This looks like scum being selfconcious about an accidental slip. Also we know scum had day talk then and someone could of told him about the yiley slip. also

Spoiler:
In post 1244, Titus wrote:
In post 1242, Majiffy wrote:Does anyone actually believe in anything they're pushing right now? This game feels dead in the water.

FF is scum. This is an attempt not to do xmen over. If you look at oh 90 percent of my pists (number out of my ass), I am still saying FF is scum.

FF still lurkerage. FF does nothing longer than Yiley. Yiley gets flashwagon.

Must resist urge to yell at stupidity.

In post 1308, Titus wrote:
In post 1298, TheWayItEnds wrote:
In post 1277, Hostile Intent wrote:Let's rustle some feathers, guys. Obv Yileyslot is nothing. T S O seems town enough.

UNVOTE: T S O

Let's lynch something worthwhile that'll give us information. That's what I'm about.

In post 1295, Hostile Intent wrote:
I, uh, didn't say T S O was a townread. I was talking about J_B.

I don't have a read on T S O. I was hoping the quickwagon would tell me something but I gott bored with it.

...wut?

So many scum, me thinks the scum are bussing themselves and we're chasing our tails arguing which scum to lynch.

This looks like titus trying to set up HI with yiley which seems weird if Yiley was town.
Spoiler:
In post 2294, Nero Cain wrote:Can confirm. Mollie sk hunting isn't a scumtell though her "I don't sk hunt in thread as scum" is borderline trust tell so she'll eventually have to sk hunt to avoid that. But her giving up is kinda meh.

Wasn't awed by TSO's OC on House but I'm agreeing with him that Houses's vote looked opportunistic
as does jackals vote.

In post 3300, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3287, Garmr wrote:Going to be honest I don't see the fish scum thing.

^^^^

I hated the two previous occupants of his slot but I liked his intro
(and Fish always seems so town to me!)
so I'm willing to not lynch that today (and maybe never?)

I don't care if we keep the SK alive and leash her or kill it.

The bolded bit makes me think nero was trying to cover his tracks if we did flip formerfish also to me it looks like he was trying to keep former alive just long enough so the cop would investigate former.

In post 3669, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3624, pirate mollie wrote:I did it once in our first game together. I have since worked off your reads in recent games yeah?

yeah, we both know this is untrue.

Garmr, TD and Josh are still town and my town needs to either sheep me on Ank or Mollie or PV.

Also the fact he left fish out seems weird since he was trying rally people behind his cause.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scummy stuff fish has done

In post 3196, Formerfish wrote:By the way, I only read the first 15 or so pages before I gave up on that shit. Mollie was scum from page 1.

I think this was an excuse to jump on the mollie he must of read the sk theroy.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3861 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:17 am

Post by Garmr »

No that post was half done :(
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3862 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:33 am

Post by Garmr »

I also feel that fish pushes are none existent outside of mollie.
In post 3600, Formerfish wrote:
In post 480, TiphaineDeath wrote:So far? Haven't really managed all that much yet. I'm doing what I always do in the early game, jumping on things that ping me and setting up my connection tells for later.

I'll say again that I would be extremely surprised if neither TSO nor FFS is scum, and they both might well be, but because of that i currently find it unlikely that AJ is scum.

In post 752, TiphaineDeath wrote:Just so I don't forget it in this huge thread TSO scum= StrangerCoug Scum.

In post 813, TiphaineDeath wrote:I've been told that people occasionally have problems with that, howzabout this, help me lynch TSO and you get a free pass on to my town list for basically ever.

In post 815, TiphaineDeath wrote:Yeah, given your playstyle so far this game I would have voted you instantly if you had taken me up on that, instead you get town points. <3.

In post 1086, TiphaineDeath wrote:"There are no good wagons, all the wagons are vanity wagons, so I am voting the guy with the most votes, but I warned you guys that these wagons were all terrible so you should give me town points when whoever we lynch today flips town"

Vezoks post means vezok scum=ff town actually titus, get with it.

In post 1154, TiphaineDeath wrote:For when I flip town Nero, bookmark this post, then lynch in this order TSO-SC-Vezok I think the counterwagon to me right now is on town given that vezok is probably scum, and I will not be voting ff today.

In post 1246, TiphaineDeath wrote:I believe in everything I'm pushing Jiffy, I just can't really push it very well :/.

In post 1279, TiphaineDeath wrote:HI could very well be scum, and despite loving the few votes I have on TSO I am not feeling I'm going to be able to push this through today.

I'm down nero VOTE: hostile intent

In post 1747, TiphaineDeath wrote:So yeah, Jiffy is town forever.

Also I have caught at least two, and probably three or four scum, and HI's attitude of "I'm doing better than that guy so you should lynch him" Is fucking terrible.

In post 1860, TiphaineDeath wrote:Sure, why not, I'm ready to be done with this game. UNVOTE: garmr go ahead and vote, I'll hammer.

Ya'll make sure you kill TSO-HI and SC when Me and FF are done distracting you.

In post 1925, TiphaineDeath wrote:There was one kill last night when I expected three, mr. "FBI agent" can go spin.

In post 2117, TiphaineDeath wrote:Mmm, Yeah, it's time for this to die, VOTE: house

In post 3199, TiphaineDeath wrote:IAI-Titus-AJ Were scum, Three scum flips mean it's time to do some serious connection/POE shit, wall coming in the next day or two.

Someone explain why TD is town?

I am stuck with phone posting for now and when I did a iso dive on him I weighed and measured his reads and was left wanting. He was very active in pushing people who ended up flipping town and his reasoning was shotty at best. I had posts marked to comment directly on but lost them. Why did no one care about him trying to chain lynches based off nonexistent flips?

This is the closet thing to a push.

UNVOTE: mollie

VOTE: formerfish
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #3863 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:16 am

Post by Pine »

In post 3859, Kise wrote:
In post 3848, pirate mollie wrote:kise, pine is voting for me

but says he is not advocating me being killed.

eta: oh and more sk wifom.

I told you guys he should have been sacrificed.

In the back of my head, he's a big possibility for scum, but not the biggest possibility. Anyone defending Titus just looks crooked to me. I may get him today or later.

PV where the fuck???

That's the second time you've asserted that I was defending Titus. It's not true. I advocated hearing her out before making a decision, rather than leaping to judgment

Don't misrep me. It really, really annoys

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3864 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:04 am

Post by TiphaineDeath »

Firstly, Garmr, if you do know who the doc/jailkeeper/roleblocker/whatever you think is making the scum miss night kills is, why in the fuck would you even consider outing that?

And secondly this speculation is pointless, this could be as simple as a bunch of crosskills, which I believe I mentioned earlier.

Really liking garmr's fish case though. I think I'm going to slide in to the group that wants to take a chill pill until our cop reports in.
Chaos, Panic, Disorder, my work here is done.

Credo-Supra-Veritate
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3865 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:27 am

Post by Ankamius »

zzz

UNVOTE: TiphaineDeath
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3866 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:11 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 3409, TiphaineDeath wrote:
I expected to have to claim quite awhile ago when titus outed me, but I was content to let it go till someone actually picked up on it. I'm the town neighborizer, I have a certain number of shots, I have not used them all yet, my first two shots are both dead, and my third is alive and in a hood with me, I do not feel like outing them.

N1 TSO
N2 Titus
N3 ????

I realized near the end of d1 that TSO was actually town, you'll note that me and him were unreasonably chill with eachother d2 after how hardcore we wanted each other dead d1, that's a result of having the neighborhood to figure shit out in.

n2 I was having doubts again, major doubts, about pretty much everything, wasn't sure whether TSO was town, wasn't sure whether Titus was scum, so I targeted titus, I wanted to force the two of them to interact and help solidify my reads on both of them. It didn't really work, hence my rather halfhearted titus hammer.

n3 I see no particular reason to claim yet, but they're still alive and well and can confirm me if ya'll decide they REALLY need to, but i'd rather they not just yet.

So this is true.

And I'm ????.

And the contents of the hood made me lose my day 2/3 TD scumread.

So I think its quite likely that TD is town.
As the last rays of sunlight fade, one killer chases another through the tangled madness of the city.
A flash of steel announces the presence of his quarry.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3867 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:46 am

Post by Kthxbye »

prod dodge till later
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3868 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:15 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 3864, TiphaineDeath wrote:Firstly, Garmr, if you do know who the doc/jailkeeper/roleblocker/whatever you think is making the scum miss night kills is, why in the fuck would you even consider outing that?

And secondly this speculation is pointless, this could be as simple as a bunch of crosskills, which I believe I mentioned earlier.

Really liking garmr's fish case though. I think I'm going to slide in to the group that wants to take a chill pill until our cop reports in.

If mollie is sk she won't want to kill the protection role till scum is caught as dr and inspector don't hurt her (as dr will probably hard protect inspector). If someone kills the protection role because of my hint that limits it to the very few people that know mollie personal life which I would say is small (2-3 at most) and instantly puts them as lynch candidates.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3869 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:21 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 3866, TheWayItEnds wrote:
In post 3409, TiphaineDeath wrote:
I expected to have to claim quite awhile ago when titus outed me, but I was content to let it go till someone actually picked up on it. I'm the town neighborizer, I have a certain number of shots, I have not used them all yet, my first two shots are both dead, and my third is alive and in a hood with me, I do not feel like outing them.

N1 TSO
N2 Titus
N3 ????

I realized near the end of d1 that TSO was actually town, you'll note that me and him were unreasonably chill with eachother d2 after how hardcore we wanted each other dead d1, that's a result of having the neighborhood to figure shit out in.

n2 I was having doubts again, major doubts, about pretty much everything, wasn't sure whether TSO was town, wasn't sure whether Titus was scum, so I targeted titus, I wanted to force the two of them to interact and help solidify my reads on both of them. It didn't really work, hence my rather halfhearted titus hammer.

n3 I see no particular reason to claim yet, but they're still alive and well and can confirm me if ya'll decide they REALLY need to, but i'd rather they not just yet.

So this is true.

And I'm ????.

And the contents of the hood made me lose my day 2/3 TD scumread.

So I think its quite likely that TD is town.

This is what I was waiting for. Thanks.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3870 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:21 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 3786, Ankamius wrote:FormerFish/Garmr/Pine (Remainder of scumteam is probably here)

My lynchpool for today barring extreme shenanigans.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3871 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:52 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3858, Formerfish wrote:Kill their own has been known to happen, look at Desps Xmen game. The probability of it happening is extremely low because it is risky as fuck. My argument against executed=scum kill is that it is easier to guess where scum is going to hit based off game state. Out guessing the SK is much more difficult because they are literally looking anywhere and know they can use the game state to their advantage with regards to kills.

And Mollie, if you are serious about wanting me to do a reset I will give you some advice. Don't ever call me stupid or insult my intelligence. You did that as scum when I justly pushed you for a lynch. I called you correctly in plants vs. Zombies. I am not a fucking newbie, so treating me like one will only cause me to dig in.

the likelihood of scum killing their own has increased ever since etl and bro got their scummy for doing it. I have seen it twice since then.

I am not liking td or sc at this point. mostly sc. td keeps using strange phrasing.

@ garmr - I see what you mean about the ff slot, I just realised that he replaced both yiley AND jackal and that does change things. in the reckoning desp tried to claim the "magickal" tell and when that did not work tried fake claiming a guilty on me then got lynched.

@ endz thing - I thought the same thing about that post but he has been acting very strange lately. did he ever say who he neighbourized?

eta: I think that you are misunderstanding how many people who know my personal life, I have 30 hydras and have met about 40 people from the site. it was fate who started the meme "are you reading mollie's posts in her voice?" from the reckoning cos people noticed right away that when you HEAR me and SEE me my words come across fairly differently. and we are awful to each other like a recent text from reck was "LISTEN BITCH" after he asked me to make black-eyed peas and I said, "if you want me to make make black people food can I just make greens" cos I got this awsum recipe from the old black woman with missing teeth who practically raised me whom all the other neighbourhood kids were terrified of but she was always super nice to me. she was nicer to me than my mom was and i loved her. but anyways we are awful to each other on the commune but in a very loving way and that was my point.
whew!
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3872 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:04 pm

Post by TiphaineDeath »

Oh holy fuck, I've been wrong on literally everything, anak is scum. Check out that sequencing, anak unvotes me, TWIE confirms me, anak says "well that's what I was waiting for," and gives a lynchpool without a vote. And come to think of it, nero/mom could definitely be scum theater given the amount that has already been in this game.

VOTE: Ankamius
Last edited by jasonT1981 on Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chaos, Panic, Disorder, my work here is done.

Credo-Supra-Veritate
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #3873 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:08 pm

Post by Pine »

Mod, please prod Peregrine V

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3874 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:10 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 3872, TiphaineDeath wrote:Oh holy fuck, I've been wrong on literally everything, anak is scum. Check out that sequencing, anak unvotes me, TWIE confirms me, anak says "well that's what I was waiting for," and gives a lynchpool without a vote. And come to think of it, nero/mom could definitely be scum theater given the amount that has already been in this game.

VOTE: anak

I'm specifically waiting for a vote count. I'm too lazy to go look at who has how many votes.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”