Mini 1633 ~ Non-normal Mafias Mafia OVER!!!

Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:36 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

/confirm
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #69 (isolation #1) » Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:27 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

I'm a gun census. Which means I can count the number of guns each day. I just submitted the request for the first count.
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #70 (isolation #2) » Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:29 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 59, tn5421 wrote:I'll say what I want to say, thanks.

My understanding of Paschendale is that he is accused often as town.

I've only played with a few of you so I'm not really sure where I stand yet.

I still don't like how Om blatantly states that he isn't tagging portions of the game once again.

Have you played with him before, or is this he/said bull shit?
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (isolation #3) » Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:34 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 52, Metal Sonic wrote:i race too much

sonic is too fast 4 u :):)

Someone up there hates me. I'm trying to fucking decide if I'm going to brutally ignore you or suggest we Lynch you Day 1 to prevent fucking migraines.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (isolation #4) » Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:17 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 77, Flubbernugget wrote:VOTE: pasch

Let's policy lynch a policy lyncher

I don't get why this is so fucking bad Day 1. Fuck, I just suggested on wagon on Metal Sonic mostly because he's Metal Sonic.

With your discussion about us being out of RVS already...again, what is your problem with PLs?

And not the drooling moron reason of 'well, scum will use them..'
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (isolation #5) » Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:19 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 79, FuDuzn wrote:Ghosty, why the hate on sonic?

Flubbs, still love your avatar.

Xeno-larges. Essentially, Sonic is one of those players that's just bat-shit crazy play wise and is hard to read. So yes, there's some history there.

I can't even say I hate him, it'll just be a fucking difficult time to read him without going 'yes, Metal Sonic is probably scum'.

*Looks around for Varshoon for extra condensed insanity*
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (isolation #6) » Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:15 am

Post by Ghostlin »

...And the relevance this has for scum hunting is? I'm trying to decide if Four is Town and over-analyzing a point of the game via Mastin because apparently we navel gaze Day 1 OR if I should lynch this with nuclear fart fire.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (isolation #7) » Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:21 am

Post by Ghostlin »

And was Page 6 necessary at all?

I like Pasch and eye, have a huge list of people I don't have wild feels about, dislike Metal Sonic, although I'm trying to decide if it's my general dislike for his playstyle or scum; and...yeah, I dislike Four atm.

Vote: Metal Sonic
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (isolation #8) » Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:21 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

Can I just say, for the damn record, could we not form a Town Bloc and let them form organically? The way it's being bandied about is giving me the mind shits.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (isolation #9) » Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:23 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 278, tn5421 wrote:
In post 272, Metal Sonic wrote:tn doesnt want to be
our friends and threw me under the bus
and called me scummy instead :(

he turned out back on us!

its ok

tn can leave if he wants, nobody is forcing him

the new townbloc is me, om and eyestott

much friendlier and conducive aye?

1: I don't mind the others; it's you that bothers me.

2: Untrue. That's only you. Again.

TN gets small town points for telling MS to go to hell--no, not because he's MS, but because the Town bloc idea is made of the stupids.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (isolation #10) » Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:26 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 281, eyestott wrote:I'm not saying it's scummy, just that I don't like it.
Metal is being unhelpful though, but he's not a newbie.

In post 282, eyestott wrote:Well, he's not being helpful.

Remember when you mocked me earlier this game for proposing a policy lynch? (Well, maybe not you, but someone in this Town sure did.)

This is why I'm acceptably OK with them. If you are going to be generally useless or unhelpful to Town and scum won't shoot you because you are either on their team or just a fucking net drag to Town, you should lynch them and get it out of the fucking way rather than have someone who has done fuck all in LYLO making decisions they have no right to make.

Also, they're almost impossible to tell which alignment they are, so you could just hit scum as a bonus.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (isolation #11) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:10 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 359, Paschendale wrote:So, I think our biggest concern in the game right now is how much of the playerbase isn't playing. Ika has 1 post, MTD only has 4, Fud 5, and Zombeh 7. I don't want to lynch lurkers, but they'd better start contributing or else that might change.

This is incredibly wishy-washy. If you believe their actions are hurting Town and not contributing, why the fuck not?

Take Zombeh's post count for instance. Unless those seven posts are substantive, that's almost begging to be under the radar. (Ditto, Fud) At least with Ika you could make the argument with one post he's just not HERE.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (isolation #12) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:19 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 349, eyestott wrote:
In post 325, FourTrouble wrote:eyestott, help me lynch Ghost.

Why me?

He believes you're Town. So do I, for that matter.

That's neither here nor there; the newbie analysis frankly bores me. Not because you're doing it, because it has to be said.

Oh, and for those of you who hate the whole 'lets not lynch lurkers or VIs Day 1' (MS was closer to a VI than a lurker and there's definitely a difference there), at least I have a fucking stance about it and I'm not going to to bullshit you on 'you better get active before I look your way'. :igmeou:
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (isolation #13) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:45 am

Post by Ghostlin »

You wanna threaten lurkers to play by threatening them? That's fine, but you can't say shit like this...

[quote="In

Lurker lynches on day 1 are pretty pathetic.[/quote]

OR THIS....

AND THIS....

In post 365, Paschendale wrote:

Because I expect them to start contributing. This game started right around Christmas. A lot of people simply aren't playing it yet. We shouldn't limit our lynch choices based on activity so early in the game. We have plenty of time and should be encouraging people to play, rather than trying to quicklynch. We are in no hurry. I'll take Zombeh for instance. He's not really playing. Those seven posts aren't substantive. So, instead of lynching him for not yet playing this game, I want him to start posting some substance and start playing. Then we can make an informed read of his alignment.

And what exactly is your superior method to encourage contribution? Threats seem to be the only way to get people to pay attention in my experience.

And expect any of us to take you seriously. It's almost like you created this whole reasoning of 'I don't want to lynch lurkers Day 1' to seem Town and then went the other way to seem even more Town. At best, you're being hypocritical because you don't plan on proposing a lynch below the radar AT ALL but you want to get lurkers to contribute which is null, and at worst, this shows a desire to keep your options open, only adapting a position as long as it suits your purposes, which is scum.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (isolation #14) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:47 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 338, Flubbernugget wrote:I would normally say we have more time to talk but considering the "old skool" deadlines I must now debate

What exactly was stopping you before? Yes, I plucked it out of your ISO, but that's because I don't fucking remember you ever.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (isolation #15) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:12 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 451, Om of the Nom wrote:i want to see where it leads
i also think his gun census result is extremely overdue and ika posting that reminded me of it

MTD FuD are next though

It is--I've been talking with the mod about a certain part of my role I didn't understand, which is part of my lack of enthusiasm. That and the fact that I've been equally absent in all the games I've been in. You will get your gun census.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (isolation #16) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:15 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 368, Ghostlin wrote:
In post 338, Flubbernugget wrote:I would normally say we have more time to talk but considering the "old skool" deadlines I must now debate

What exactly was stopping you before? Yes, I plucked it out of your ISO, but that's because I don't fucking remember you ever.

I kind of got a 'what the fuck' reaction from this question, so I'll restate it another way: what was stopping you from debating? Reading your ISO previous to this post, you are literally debating or interacting literally
NOTHING
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (isolation #17) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:17 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 372, Paschendale wrote:
In post 370, tn5421 wrote:He's telling you that you can't have it both ways.

I'm well aware, but I'm also not aware of any actual way besides prods and replacement to get inactive players to be more active. Do you? Threats are pretty much the only way, and I don't want to decide the day's lynch based on activity rather than content.

Well, I do have a suggestion: don't actually post that you are not willing to lynch them, and then turn around and post you're willing to later.

It sounds (sounded) like you're keeping your fucking options open to choose a lurker lynch later.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (isolation #18) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:31 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 456, FourTrouble wrote:
In post 402, Om of the Nom wrote:FT how did you feel about Ghost's post about pasch?

Doesn't cut either way. Bit hypocritical after he attacked my post about town blocs, but it's also not something I feel strongly about.

Oh, I hate town blocs, really. I once lost a newbie game to one that essentially was me and two other folks all replacing in at once and then losing the game because we entirely trusted the wrong person. The problem with Town blocs is, if one of you is scum and driving the whole mess, Town will lose the game. It will happen, there's nothing fucking you can do about.

If Town can reach consensus and get scum to do it to themselves, making the bad choices, you win much better. This really isn't a Day 1 conversation. is it?
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (isolation #19) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:33 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 462, Om of the Nom wrote:also ftr Fu is not using his vote at all bc right now its parked on me and he hasnt said anything about me since RVS when he actually put it on me

Hasn't FuD actually said something recently? I think I saw his name, but I don't remember what the fuck he said...
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (isolation #20) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:36 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 464, FourTrouble wrote:I'm not even defending town blocs - I was talking about using a desire to form them as a town-tell or scum-tell (especially without other evidence).

It's a naivete tell. Depending on your point of view, that could be put on or the player who's affecting it could really be THAT naive.

I don't buy MS was that naive; nor do I think he's really dumb, he's a loud distraction in play style that's almost impossible to peg as scum.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (isolation #21) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:40 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 468, FourTrouble wrote:Ghost might be town. I'm not sure anymore on that read. The emotion in his posts feels so fake to me, but I could be wrong, and he could just say "fuck" gratuitously for no reason all the time.

I'll let you in on a little secret: I do it to illicit reactions. As both alignments. It's to sort out the bullshit, if you can pardon my french. It also lets me rattle your cage a little. I'll be honest, there's not a lot here to be emotionally worked up in this game. No one's said anything really scummy or exasperatingly dumb. Then again, the amount of sheer NOTHING that's been said in this game like Om shared about FuD has also been said.

Now I've just fucking ruined it for the entire rest of THIS game, but...I really don't have anything to hide.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #525 (isolation #22) » Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:23 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

Alright, the answer I got about the guns is fucking nuts. According to the mod, there is 1 gun in the game right now.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (isolation #23) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:11 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 535, ika wrote:ghost: does your role state what kind of role would have guns or do we not know?

It wouldn't state that. The thing that bothers me, really fucking deeply is this: most Mafia folks have a gun. Pretty much every Vig that exists has a gun. None of those showed up in the census.

Not going to reveal how many shot I am.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (isolation #24) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:14 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 572, eyestott wrote:Mathdino has made 32 posts in other topics since he declared LA.
Seriously.

So, let me ask this way: we using the generic 'they're posting everywhere but here' tell (which is fine, I have no fucking problem with that),

or the whole 'Mathdino is the kind of the player that you usually can't shut up unless he's scum'?
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #579 (isolation #25) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:07 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 578, Paschendale wrote:
In post 572, eyestott wrote:Mathdino has made 32 posts in other topics since he declared LA.
Seriously.

Let me ask you this. What motivation does Mathdino have to do this for this specific game as scum that he does not have as town? I won't disagree at all that this is weird. But your implication is that it is an intentional strategy. So, what is the purpose of said strategy?

Scum
don't
try to fly under the radar? That's news to me. A lack of contribution seems to indicate to me, at least an unwillingness to even
fake
scum hunting. Also, the inactivity present in this game finds a good place for people to hide. Shit, there's really not a reason for me to not:

Unvote.

Vote: Mathdino
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (isolation #26) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:43 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 626, ika wrote:
In post 625, eyestott wrote:
In post 624, ika wrote:
In post 623, eyestott wrote:
In post 621, ika wrote:wait titus is here?

anyone up for day 1 poilcy lynch on titus? if titus is smart she shoudl sheep me

Why is Titus a good Policy Lynch?

titus is always good policy lynch. (we have a history together is the short version)

I want the informative version.
Why should I vote Titus on policy, over people I legitimately find scummy?

she ends up having terrible reads and 9 times out of 10 hinders people then helps

(im paritaly joking about the policy overall but i wouldnt object to it, you should see xmen)

she was also in the unballenced game where she flaked out (and to this day im pissed, i was so hoping to bus her to fuckign hell)

There's a difference between shitting all over the bed trying to help, and then just shitting all over the bed because you're too lazy or scummy to even try.

That's a terrible reason for a policy lynch, and you should feel terrible.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (isolation #27) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:47 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

I'm actually going to allow Titus's sheep, if for no other reason, I'm not entirely sure of the whole Om/Pasch situation, and a bit more tension there will help play it out. I'd be like 'Jesus Christ, people, let's lynch now', but we have like two weeks now.

Which also means that the replacements have plenty of time to read the thread and get their bearings, so they have no excuse. (Neither do the superlurk scumtards.)
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #651 (isolation #28) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:25 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 649, Paschendale wrote:
In post 619, Om of the Nom wrote:i said provide examples and you have failed to do so
as far as im concerned you are pulling things out of ur ass

You demanded examples of you not doing things. Do you realize that this is insane? Honestly, I don't care what you say. I have no interest in what you think of why I know that you're scum. I don't need your approval to show your alignment to everyone else. I don't know why anyone cares about your whining and yelling about it. Your "defense" has been little more than saying "nuh uh!"

So listen up everyone else, Om is going to lie in her defense. There is no doubt of that. If you, who might actually be town and legitimately interested in scumhunting, have questions about why I think she's scum, go ahead. I'd be happy to answer actual questions. But her questions aren't questions. They're stall tactics and attempts at deflection. We all saw her barreling ahead to get lynches in as fast as possible. She said NOTHING about holding off or not going ahead with these lynches until she was called out on it. The caution she claims to have had wasn't there. She isn't pushing lynches based on actual content. She is avoiding that at all costs. She's spent a week pushing what essentially amounts to policy lynches. Apparently, she townreads EVERYONE WHO IS POSTING (except me because I'm going after her). Seriously? That's complete bullshit. She's scum. She was trying to play it safe. And then she doubled down too hard on her scum tactics.

Question: do you feel that pushing for policy lynches is innately scummy? Please give me more than a 'yes' or 'no' to this question; I need to see the thought process.

I do agree you cannot arguably prove a negative, that's why they call it a fucking negative. Can you give a point of reference for the dumb kids in the back of the class (ie, me) that demonstrate the behaviors we're listing off?

In post 650, Flubbernugget wrote:I see most of what you're saying as bad play over scum play. Except maybe the policy lynches

Same question as to Pasch: do you see that as inherently scummy?
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #674 (isolation #29) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:42 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 642, Randomnamechange wrote:So fat,
mathdino is town
Flubbererer is town
Om is town
Ika is town
Eyestott aint
VOTE: eyestott

Context would be nice. Considering the slot you replaced.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #675 (isolation #30) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:48 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In fact, if there's something that was sort of missing recently, it's a depressing lack of context: Four, Titus and Midget are all absent of that.

Also, relation-ally speaking, I'm much more secure about ika Town than some folks. Although that tells us fuck-all about Titus's alignment.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (isolation #31) » Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:34 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 696, eyestott wrote:Also, what do you think Ghostlin's read of you is?
And could you clarify your read for Math? is it a null or a scum read? What makes him scummier than the other lurkers?
PS: Ive found out that this is not the only game he isnt posting in, and he has probable reason which i cannot say, as id be breaking the rules.
P.edit: XD
Are you saying you aren't a fan of it?

You could ask Ghostlin what Ghostlin's read of Om is. Jesus...

Sadly, I'm leaning towards Om-Town. Scum usually would find a way to not engage and try to redirect, not shit up the thread for three pages.

I'm saying Om's drawing down too much of a target with her posting.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (isolation #32) » Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:37 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

Hey random!

Yeah, you. That context I asked for three pages back...not optional.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #749 (isolation #33) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:03 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 739, Titus wrote:
In post 734, FourTrouble wrote:Om, do me a favor and stop arguing with Pasch. It's giving him cover (basically all he's done all game is argue with you) so I can't even read him properly right now.

On the contrary if Om is not scum, Pasch has explaining to do. Still people should interact with Pascher outside his tunnel.

@Pasch, suppose you are right, who is Om's team? And if you are wrong who is scum?

I'm trying to understand if this idea is just dumb, which might mean Titus has funny ideas on mafia (protip: just because Person A believes Person B to be scum, if Person A flips Town, it's not a tell that Person B is scum. You can be Town and not be infallible. It happens to me ALL THE TIME.)

OR that Titus is trying to set up a Pasch lynch later. And I was one of the ones who wasn't thrilled at the Newbie vocalizations of Pasch trying to clear newbs.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #777 (isolation #34) » Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:40 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

Meh. I wouldn't mind a restart at this point, replacements are fucking up the slot reads.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #778 (isolation #35) » Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:41 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 759, tn5421 wrote:Because there's a decent chance Titus is actually town in my mind.

How?
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #839 (isolation #36) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:59 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 826, Randomnamechange wrote:Can we lynch eyestott? He is probs scum and titus is peob town. I wpuldnt be surprised if Titus got vigged.

This is bizarre. I mean, cognitively dissonant, balls to the walls, ride me and call me Sally bizarre.

Why would a Vig waste a shot in Town, when he could target lurker fucks and scum with near zero chance of being lynched?

This is the narrative you are setting up, btw. Ignore ika because he's Town and a Vig is likely to get him.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #840 (isolation #37) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:03 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 783, eyestott wrote:I could possibly get behind ika. I'd be much more willing for an ika lynch than an om lynch.
Also, ika has hardly done anything about the setup.
Normally he's bouncing ideas off of others, but he's much more quiet about it. Maybe he already knows all he needs to know.

Context for this reasoning? Yes, ika's self vote that happens after this looks like garbage, but at this point I'm willing to even fucking ignore it as a tell because THIS GAME.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #841 (isolation #38) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:09 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 797, Titus wrote:New iPad has autocorrect.

Why can't we lynch Om or Eye?

Ika, town play like jester. Lesson 1 I learned at sc2mafia.

Until it's accepted canon that Town do this, then scum do it, win because no one voted them because OMFG, DAT SELF VOTE, IT SO CRAZY.

It's better to at least punish players for their ridiculous behavior, then assume it's protown.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #855 (isolation #39) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:39 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 848, FourTrouble wrote:Ghost, why is your vote on math?

Om, can you give me 1 or 2 reasons why Titus is scum?

MTD, why is eye scum?

Because I couldn't be assed to change it. I'm not thrilled with either wagon, but I will:

Unvote.

Vote: midget

His reasoning seems pretty shallow (if not weird, read his Ika defense) when it exists, his actual defense of Ika has bizarre resonance with the idea that a Vig would kill Ika (Vigs generally do not target folks who will have their ass in the wind soon) and it seems like a really fucking great way to get town cred.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #856 (isolation #40) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:41 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

Dino would be acceptable if he just randomly dropped and is posting elsewhere, but it seems he's being replaced and let's see if we can get a not lurk fuck in here.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #857 (isolation #41) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:47 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 829, Titus wrote:
In post 827, eyestott wrote:You've given Literally next to no reasons.

Make an ika case or self vote. With deadline looming those are the only options. I will not be voting Om again.

Deadline is still a fucking week away. Is there a reason why you're presenting this as a binary decision?
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #873 (isolation #42) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:16 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 835, Paschendale wrote:He's basically pulling a scum Varsoon play.

So close. So very close.

He's pulling a Varsoon play without knowing what the fuck he's doing. And he's STILL getting results from it.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #874 (isolation #43) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:28 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 858, Om of the Nom wrote:
In post 857, Ghostlin wrote:
In post 829, Titus wrote:
In post 827, eyestott wrote:You've given Literally next to no reasons.

Make an ika case or self vote. With deadline looming those are the only options. I will not be voting Om again.

Deadline is still a fucking week away. Is there a reason why you're presenting this as a binary decision?

its because shes scum
i dont want a midget counterwagon to titus, please get on titus instead

Titus is still a possibility. I don't like the rushing the lynch business. I dislike the 'eye or ika' possibility, particularly since I'm feeling they're both town right now. Mislynch or mislynch?
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #875 (isolation #44) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:31 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

Town may make all their mistakes Day 1, but it doesn't mean we have to fucking encourage it. I'm also laughing my ass off about people having me cheerlead certain lynches. My vote's where it is for a reason, let's talk about midget.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #920 (isolation #45) » Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:04 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 884, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 855, Ghostlin wrote:
In post 848, FourTrouble wrote:Ghost, why is your vote on math?

Om, can you give me 1 or 2 reasons why Titus is scum?

MTD, why is eye scum?

Because I couldn't be assed to change it. I'm not thrilled with either wagon, but I will:

Unvote.

Vote: midget

His reasoning seems pretty shallow (if not weird, read his Ika defense) when it exists, his actual defense of Ika has bizarre resonance with the idea that a Vig would kill Ika (Vigs generally do not target folks who will have their ass in the wind soon) and it seems like a really fucking great way to get town cred.

Ok, i've only played two games with vigs in so I didn't know that. I assime yoy think Titus is my buddy then?
Otherwise there wouldnt be any point me defending him.
Ibthink the om/eye push on him means that Titus is town. It didn't seem like a town push.
Also how does it give me town cred if I'm getting scum read for it?

Nope. Titus's alignment has really nothing to do with yours; for example, if Titus gets mislynch later, you can frustratedly bitch about "YOU GOT IT UTTERLY WRONG GUYS." Its the ultimate I told you so. Another way it could be used is you aren't seen on a popular wagon, which can be defense in itself, and ruin wagon analysis.

Also, since everyone still thinks of this as a shitty Ghostlin theory, you can still be safe.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #921 (isolation #46) » Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:06 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 918, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 909, House wrote:
In post 908, Titus wrote:
In post 907, House wrote:
In post 906, House wrote:
In post 905, Titus wrote:@House, and if ika's tiwn causing drama for drama's sake?

Speed scroll his posts.

Give him the Amish treatment. They shun troublemakers in their society, refusing to talk to or even look at them.

Basically, don't sacrifice town's win con for a spite lynch.

That's why I am not voting ika.

Why did you say town's wincon though?

Because I'm totally scum! zOMG, the great Titus has hunted me!

Your sister can read me better than you can. It's okay, no need to be bitter.

VOTE: pasch

Pure policy vote. Gonna lose this game having fun dammit

You voted for me, because....reasons.

You're voting for Pasch for a policy vote.

How can anyone in their right fucking mind go "this is Town?"

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”