Zebulin
Zebulin
Goon
Zebulin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:02 am

Post by Zebulin »

My reason for voting Formerfish and Boonskiies is that they are voting someone (me) without posting a legitamite reason for it, and saying that he does hve a good reason but won't post it because I'm "not scumhunting". I am scumhunting, and I'm trying to find out if Formerfish and Boonskiies are scum or not in response to my questions. I have scumhunted before in the past, mostly on Thor D1 and Varsoon and Formerfish D2.

Formerfish: IF you're actually town, you should post your case so that the other players can hear it and agree with it. You can't lynch someone with just 2 players on the wagon.
Zebulin
Zebulin
Goon
Zebulin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:33 am

Post by Zebulin »

V/LA 12/22 through 12/27

Reads as of right now:

Very Town:
Town:
Orcinus_theoriginal, acryon, killerjester

Leaning Town:
Varsoon

Null:
Xiao Long

Leaning Scum:
Scum:
Very Scum:
Formerfish, Boonskiies
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:49 am

Post by Formerfish »

I have a hard time reconciling your statement that you are scum hunting because of our interaction. You are not scum hunting, you are pointing fingers back at us after we called you scum. And Xiao I guess I could see how that would be asking for reasons, but its kinda not. I don't remember him even suspecting that he had a scum read on me before this whole thing went down. And I looked at his iso, there is no scum hunting whatsoever today, I didn't look back further because I got bored.

And look at the fucking reads list, only boon and myself as scum? Get the fuck out of here, that is such a fabricated list that we should probably be paying fines to some poor Indonesian kid in a sweat shop somewhere.
Zebulin
Zebulin
Goon
Zebulin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:01 am

Post by Zebulin »

Spoiler: Massive block of scumhunting
In post 335, Zebulin wrote:Alright, so I'm going to read and post my thoughts per page as I go. If I ask a question that gets answered later just ignore the question, I'm going to be transparent with my thinking so everyone gets the information (and general information is better for town than scum).

Page 6:

Thor and Allyra are arguing a lot. They're answering each other's points correctly. Not much.

Page 7:

VOTE: Allyra

You're not answering a lot of Thor's questions, hoping they'll go away. (Mostly in post 153.) You say
In post 157, Allyra wrote:
In post 155, Thor665 wrote:Good description of my scum motive.

Oh that's okay you're scum. I'm not interested in Continuing a wall off with you. Those are wholly unproductive, clutter up the game, and you do nothing but harp on semantic bullshit most of the time regardless of your alignment.

But I think that boonskies actually voted me because I'm voting you. He did not once comment about that vote and changed his reasoning for thinking I'm scum too often. I do not think someone thinks I'm scum for having a town read. I do not think that you, as town, ignores that in favor of getting after me for missing a couple posts.

So, I'm not interested in causing a distraction with you. I fully expect o get lynched here because no one knows me and I know how much you tunnel and harangue about being sheeped.

My job is not to entertain some silly debate with you, my job is to show everyone why you're scum, which I will do until in dead.

This basically amounts to "Debating you is pointless, I will try to get you lynched until I die." This is TERRIBLE. Why would you do this? Debating gives town info, info gives town viable scumreads, viable scumreads kill scum and make us all happy. I gt it if you don't want to spend your time arguing with Thor (most people don't), but I wouldn't recommend replacing into a game with him in it if you were so dreading that so much. Just tellig someone to stop arguing is a HUGE scum move.

In post 159, Allyra wrote:Town: varsoon, CIA long, drake crusader

Scum: Thor, boonskies (potentially konowa)

In post 162, Allyra wrote:Town: varsoon, CIA long, drake crusader, randommidget

Scum: Thor, boonskies (potentially konowa)

Here you randomly give randomidget a townread when you didn't give him one two posts ago and explain nothing. Again, why would you do this?

The rest of your logic this page assumes Thor is scum, which for the 10 players who are town is completely unknown.

Page 8:

Konowa seems really town as he explains himself to Allyra. Allyra is town on this page, but doesn't make up for page 7. Randomidget doesn't explain his vote very well, hopefully he does on the later pages. Most posts here are 1-line and Konowa just telling Allyra why he's not scum.

I'll read and post my thoughts on the rest tomorrow!

In post 351, Zebulin wrote:
Page 9:

Allyra says Thor is ovbscum without saying why Thor is ovb scum. Twice.

At this point I think that either Thor or Allyra is scum but not both (they would be bussing way too hard for that, and both are Mafia Scum so they've played a few games). If one of the two gets lynched and flips town I'd lynch the other one. Allyra and Thor both attack each other for a while. 1 of the 2 is probably scum.

Page 10:

Boonskies is buddying Randomidget a little bit. Allyra is being very defensive. Allyra just replaced.

...That is a huge post.

Allyra seems real now. I'm not sure scum would get that frustrated over Konowa poking her for information, and Konowa wasn't particularly mean about it at all. Everything that Allyra just said sounds like the truth. Thor's follow-up post doesn't do him any favors either. Why the unexplained vote on Randomidget? That's the second time someone changed their read on Randomidget without any context for it.

UNVOTE: orcinus_theoriginal Interesting study btw
VOTE: Thor

gamsimbre seems town. Doesn't seem like he's hiding anything.

Page 11:

Thor is insulting his wagon, and is being generally distant from every single complaint about him. I don't like this.

Also, this post from Randomidget sums it all up:

In post 266, Randomnamechange wrote:I am seriously lolling at how many people are voting me without providing any reasons.

Page 12:

Orcinus is a lot more town than Allyra. Providing reasons for votes and whatnot.

Orcinus and Thor go back and forth for a while. Not much new info (that I picked up on).

In post 472, Zebulin wrote:VOTE: Boonskies

He was buddying Thor basically the entire game (I meant to put Thor instead of Randomidget in post 351) and I feel that the vote without a claim was a desperate attempt to gain towncred by voting off a scum player (Boonskies is Mafia Scum so he's played a good amount of games). Either the guy is trolling the entire game, he's playing reckless due to lack of time/care/ITSMOREFUNTHISWAY, or he's scum. I suspect the latter.

Varsoon: That was a pretty bad scumcase on orcinus_theoriginal, you did not have any concrete evidence (or even kinda good evidence like my Boonskies case). I don't see how those quotes make Orc scum. Also, if Allyra replaces out for game strategy she will get modkilled (or at least you will in newbie games).

In post 476, Zebulin wrote:Case on Boonskies (quotes):

In post 359, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 351, Zebulin wrote:

Page 10:

Boonskies is buddying Randomidget a little bit.
Allyra is being very defensive. Allyra just replaced.

...That is a huge post.

Allyra seems real now. I'm not sure scum would get that frustrated over Konowa poking her for information, and Konowa wasn't particularly mean about it at all. Everything that Allyra just said sounds like the truth. Thor's follow-up post doesn't do him any favors either. Why the unexplained vote on Randomidget? That's the second time someone changed their read on Randomidget without any context for it.

Explain how I'm buddying him, please. He's my 2nd biggest scum read, and I've been vocal about that. If Allyra slot didn't come into play (or if I didn't lean scum on the replacement into the slot) my vote would be on Rando. I'm going to assume you meant to put a different name there.

Where were you vocal of Thor before this post? I just ISO'd you, and I saw nothing on Thor as him being scum. Heck, I saw this about 5 posts in:

In post 167, Boonskiies wrote:But since that's not the case...congratulations, Thor. You earned yourself a town read from me.

Here is a vote on Randomidget with no real explanation (and Randomidget is confirmed town now):

In post 247, Boonskiies wrote:VOTE: Randomidget

That freakout seems legit. Inb4 Konowa/Allyra scum team...LOLOL.

And of course, here, the hammer without a claim:

In post 389, Boonskiies wrote:Eh. =/

VOTE: Thor

Hammer.

Why did you do this??? It doesn't help you town or scum, and it sets up a policy lynch (which I am totally on board with due to thinking Boonskies should be lynched anyways :D ) You didn't explain at all during Twilight, only saying you were troll hammering for fun. That hammer, in the view of town, was anti-town even though it helped us, because Thor didn't get a chance to claim. You're either scum or being a VI, and you're capable of non-VI play.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Just noticed that this is what Boonskies said gave Thor a townread;

In post 166, Boonskiies wrote:Eh, if I was scum with Thor and you voted him, I would have voted him as well. I'm a troll like that.

Meta defense that turns out to actually mean Boonskies is scum; Allyra's replacement voted Thor and Boonskies did as well.

Boonskies: I'm only 99% convinced of this read at this point, and I'm not going to vote you if you can answer every point I've made in my last 2 posts.

Orcinus: I'm voting for my highest scumread, not the one that's most likely to go through, because I half think Varsoon's just being reckless as town.

Varsoon: Lay off the caps lock, man. It's a bit severe.

In post 673, Zebulin wrote:Huh.

BlueBloodedToffee's become very town. Varsoon's brcome null. I think at this point that the remaining scumteam is Boonskies and a lurker (probably Goblin).

Konowa, could you stop using self-meta defenses? They don't convince anyone that you're town and they don't help scumhunting. It's filler.

Varsoon, I fell you're being too careful this game. Take some risks, try to get some reactions, stuff like that.

Drake, what are your reads?

In post 938, Zebulin wrote:Alright, I'm 100% on ScumSkies now. I don't think that a player would replace out of a game due to a bus that she herself started, I disagree with Boonkies' townread of me's reason (effort is not indicative of alignment. You're totally on about how involved I am in this game), the fact that he's sheeping Varsoon way too easily, the fact he voted Orc less then a page after calling him town, the opinion that Thor/Orc scumteam is more likely then Thor/BBT (Allyra REPLACED OUT, you normally don't do that when bussing a scumbuddy because you know the outrage that your buddy is showing is fake), and everything everyone else has said.

In post 1016, Zebulin wrote:
In post 1014, Konowa wrote:I can't even.
Vote: Drake Crusader

killer, it wasn't that I was being dodgy it was that the question didn't interest me at the time. I was more interested in trying to figure out Allyra.

Why did you just vote Drake? Explain your vote.

Killerjester: I'd prefer to keep my vote on my most scummy player, though I'm ok with a Varsoon lynch as of right now.

In post 1106, Zebulin wrote:Why another unexplained vote, Drake?

Do you have in-depth reads for everyone, or at least more in-depth than 1 line?

At this point I'd hammer you if there were less days on the clock, and I'm sure some of the other players not on your wagon would too. If you are town, though, it would be better for you to say all your reads and suspicions on players so we have something to go on.

Orc, you're probably the one who will get NK'd, so I would say your reads too.

In post 1261, Zebulin wrote:I thought I could do what I did my first Newbie game and just call the entire scumteam and push the lynch single-handedly on one of them. Now we're in a losing position and everyone who's voting me are serious townreads. (Gosh darn it Boonskiies I distrusted you)

Boonskiies, Formerfish: What is every scumpoint you have on me?

In post 1286, Zebulin wrote:
In post 1269, Boonskiies wrote:Btw, Zeb, I read your post. If you really want me to do a huge list of the reasons I think you're scum, I'll do it later...probably.

DO IT NOW!

Come on Boonskiies. You're not explaining why you're voting someone outside of one point where you're using meta, which is a terrible reason to lynch someone. If you can't explain anything, I can't defend myself and you can't get any information about my slot. This is bad bad bad bad bad. Post your case. I don't want to argue in a argument that I'm not sure what it's about. (That made more sense in my head)

You too, Formerfish and Varsoon.

In post 1331, Zebulin wrote:
In post 1328, Formerfish wrote:Because I dont like your face

In post 1329, Boonskiies wrote:Ditto.

:facepalm:

Do you have an ACTUAL case on me?

This is me asking questions, pointing out possible scumslips, and pressuring players to figure out whether they are town or scum. Every post has at least a little, and about half are full-on scumhunting.

I know it looks terrible that the 2 people who are voting me are the 2 scumreads, but I'm not going to lie about my scumreads. Those 2 are scum for the reasons I've already mentioned.

NOTE: Tomorrow I won't be able to answer questions, and that will continue for a week. That's why I wanted Formerfish and Boonskiies to post their case now. If they actually do post a case don't vote me until I get a chance to answer it, please.
Zebulin
Zebulin
Goon
Zebulin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:06 am

Post by Zebulin »

Could people other than Formerfish and I actually post? I'm getting tired of this back-and forth, and I think Formerfish is too.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:08 am

Post by Formerfish »

See, how is how I am thinking. When I am town and feel like someone is pushing a bullshit case on me with no reasoning, you know what I do? Move the fuck on and find actual scum. Instead you have dug in here and repeatedly said that you cant defend something you are unaware of, and that your lynch will never go through with just two people on it. So what is the point of you harping on something that doesnt matter?

Bottom line is you are way to concerned over what you consider to be naked bullshit votes. You want us to case you so you can figure out if we caught you for something legit or its something you could potentially worm your way out of. Its not like I came out of nowhere with a read on you, the framework is in my iso, you could find it if you wanted to. I don't believe this is how town reacts to a little pressure, especially when they don't see themselves getting lynched from it.
Zebulin
Zebulin
Goon
Zebulin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:35 am

Post by Zebulin »

YOU'RE SCUM AND I'M TRYING TO PROVE YOU'RE SCUM.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:57 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Anytime I have had a reason to say you're scum I have done it. I have put plenty of posts already. I did yesterDay as well.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:10 pm

Post by Shinobi »

Vote Count

Xiao Long
(3): orcinus_theoriginal, killerjester, Varsoon
Zebulin
(2): Formerfish, Boonskiies
orcinus_theoriginal
(1): Xiao Long
Boonskiies
(1): Zebulin

Not Voting
(1): acryon

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2014-12-30 18:00:00)
Zebulin
Zebulin
Goon
Zebulin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:51 pm

Post by Zebulin »

Going on vacation now. UNVOTE: Boonskiies Still suspect you, but V/LA unvote is best.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:33 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Incoming the Christmas crawl.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:29 pm

Post by orcinus_theoriginal »

man i don't really know what to do right now.
We are lazy people on an adventure, flirting with life but too shy to go all the way.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:42 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Make a good case so more people will get on the wagon?
I dunno.
Just don't lose steam, choo choo.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:44 pm

In post 1362, Varsoon wrote:a good case

hey boys

more xiao votes

thanks
We are lazy people on an adventure, flirting with life but too shy to go all the way.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:45 pm

Post by Varsoon »

:3
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:55 am

Post by acryon »

In post 1357, Boonskiies wrote:Anytime I have had a reason to say you're scum I have done it. I have put plenty of posts already. I did yesterDay as well.

Hey, Boonskies.

Answer. My. Question. I'll even post is for a third time because I'm nice.

In post 1285, acryon wrote:
In post 1253, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1248, Zebulin wrote:...Welp.

Looks like we
didn't
get scum.

The italicized
didn't
is a scum tell.

This is insane. Provide multiple instances ASAP or stop trying to push this.

Why are you voting him besides this?

And don't say what you said in , because that wasn't relevant at the time you actually voted. You're either not reading the thread or you're dodging me. The former is bad town, and the latter is scum. If you're not scum, then be a better townie.

In post 1333, Formerfish wrote:Yeah, I do, but I don't feel like laying it out for someone who I haven't seen do any kind of scum hunting.

This is stupid. Withholding information about who is scum from town doesn't win games. This is an anti-town attitude.

In post 1342, Formerfish wrote:And trust me, I could write a case that would have you voting yourself cause its just that damn good.

Then post it. If you are town, then play to your win condition and guide us toward who you think is scum.

I'm going to bring this back because he's not getting the hint.

VOTE: Boonskies
Get to know me! | Unavailable on nights and weekends.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:05 am

Post by Xiao Long »

Weren't you going to write up a case on me or some shit, Orc? zzzz
"The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent."
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:10 am

Post by acryon »

In post 1366, Xiao Long wrote:Weren't you going to write up a case on me or some shit, Orc? zzzz

Why do you think Orc is scum outside of the "buddying" with Varsoon? Or if I'm misconstruing that as one of your reasons, could you clarify, or explain what about it makes it scum buddying.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:19 am

Post by Xiao Long »

It's more that everyone else seems more town, with maybe the exception of Boonskies. And Orc's had zero pressure all game, so why not vote him? I mean, the buddying is already a better reason than any Orc's stated for voting me, so YOLO and shit.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:24 am

Post by acryon »

In post 1368, Xiao Long wrote:It's more that everyone else seems more town, with maybe the exception of Boonskies. And Orc's had zero pressure all game, so why not vote him? I mean, the buddying is already a better reason than any Orc's stated for voting me, so YOLO and shit.

Why do you think formerfish and Varsoon are town?
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:41 am

Post by Xiao Long »

I think I've already stated why I think Varsoon is town - mostly any time he's gotten into an argument he's been pretty rational, whereas scum Varsoon tends to be extremely sarcastic and post lots of pics and youtube links. I wouldn't say Former is a town read just yet, he's just not a big scum read, plus he was confused as I was at the Varsoon hammer + Drake "claim". And if I'm reading his 1257 right, he seems more towny.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:57 am

who else makes sense for a bbt kill?

nobody
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:11 am

Post by Xiao Long »

Well, if you're scum, I don't see it being particularly farfetched for you to kill him in an attempt to frame me (especially considering you came in D3 with some extremely weak reasoning for voting me). Pretty much goes for anyone else, too. Are you really this intent on viewing this game from a strictly level 1 perspective?
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:25 am

Post by acryon »

In post 1372, Xiao Long wrote:Well, if you're scum, I don't see it being particularly farfetched for you to kill him in an attempt to frame me (especially considering you came in D3 with some extremely weak reasoning for voting me). Pretty much goes for anyone else, too. Are you really this intent on viewing this game from a strictly level 1 perspective?

I agree with Xiao here. Your scum-read being lead in this way seems weak Orc. You've got better, I'm sure.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:53 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1371, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:who else makes sense for a bbt kill?

nobody

Orc, you don't seem to be a stupid player, but this comment is pretty fucking stupid.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”