Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:40 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 609, Drezi wrote:
In post 580, Metalcyanide wrote:Hey, I'm done reading. There is a ton of useless information in the last 24 pages

I'm not going to make reads on everyone. I left my notes at home and really a lot of you are null reads anyways.

Really the only thing I want to jump on right now is Dooku wagon, he was very defensive and took up a lot of pages being angry about people asking him about the disclaimer thing. In addition I feel like the Croboss vote early on seemed like he knew he was after an easy target. Also, while his exit from this game was less than graceful I'm trying not to hold RL stuff against him.

VOTE: Count Dooku

Feel free to question me on anything

Hey there, in your last post you mentioned:
In post 564, Metalcyanide wrote:As of where I am Sir Cyanide is on my radar as is Death.

But it ended up as "lots of useless information in the last 24 pages, everyone is null"?

People removed votes from you due to croboss replacing out, and now that everyone seems to have forgotten about that, you just chill out and join the largest wagon repeating the reasons others have given?

Well that doesn't quite work for me.

VOTE: Metalcyanide

Hey, they are good reasons I think.

Anyway that was supposed to be a lot of null reads not all null reads. I didn't get a lot of info out of the IC talk or what color the mod uses talk which took up a few pages.

Deathfisaro caught my attention early on due to his reaction to the early wagon on Acryon and then a lot of wasted talk about a possible IC. His vote against Sir Cyanide was to get him at L-1 then he plays dumb when he was really at L-3 (or whatever).

My notes on Sir Cyanide didn't help me at all, all I wrote down was weird then a word I can't read (drunk mafia :lol: ). I know he took apart of the IC conversation but ya I can't remember why Sir was on my radar. I'll reread and see if anything weird pops out.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:07 pm

Post by Lalendra »

In post 508, NJAC wrote:I like acryon for town.

Can you elaborate?
In post 546, Count Dooku wrote:
In post 544, Riabi wrote:Why get angry at all if you aren't feeling threatened by being called out?

Because this game supposed to be entertaining. When people ask you the same stupid questions, even when you answered them, it is not fun anymore.

That depends on your definition of fun, it's only not fun if you get emotional and angry about it.
In post 553, Count Dooku wrote:It is funny that everyone suspects the more active players, and let the lurkers lurk.
I decided that I won't/rarely will introduce new topics in this game from now on; I think this is the only game her on ms, where everyone who talks about something new is going to be suspected.

AtE is the polite thing to call this - I call it whining.
In post 557, Count Dooku wrote:Meh, that wouldn't be fair with the town.
So
@Mod I would like to replace out.

I really can't believe this went down this way. I am trying really hard to not hold it against his replacement, but it just seems to scream that he ran out of things to say to defend himself and was giving up the slot to someone else who might be able to talk their way out of the shitstorm that he got himself into.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:09 pm

Post by Lalendra »

@Reminiscence - What do you make of your predecessor's play? Why do you think he reacted the way he did? If it had been you, what would you have done/said differently?
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:25 pm

Post by House »

In post 614, pisskop wrote:I can agree for now on SC. House does give out townreads and does look for townslips.

So what? Scum does both for town cred.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:49 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

Votecount 1.12

Reminiscence - 5 - VictorDeAngelo, Lalendra, Riabi, House, Metalcyanide
Sakura Hana - 3 - NJAC, pisskop, Reminiscence
Metalcyanide - 2 - SIR CYANIDE, Drezi
acryon - 1 - Sakura Hana
SIR CYANIDE - 1 - acryon

Not Voting: RachMarie

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline: (expired on 2015-02-24 12:47:44)

V/LA: acryon, through Monday February 16

Spoiler:

Hint: Not a cat
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:54 pm

Post by pisskop »

Yes, that was the point
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:03 pm

Post by House »

pisskop strikes me as itching to get a claim out of me to confirm what he may have perceived as a soft claim earlier.

Although he's not coming straight out and campaigning for my lynch, he's doubtcasting hard to try to get people to vote me without actually appearing to be actively pushing the wagon.

TL;DR> pisskop is scum. But we already know that.

Reminiscence
Reminiscence
Goon
Reminiscence
Goon
Goon

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:12 pm

Post by Reminiscence »

In post 627, Lalendra wrote:@Reminiscence - What do you make of your predecessor's play? Why do you think he reacted the way he did? If it had been you, what would you have done/said differently?

I haven't read the whole thing but town.
I think i know the reason but I will refrain from explaining.
First of all I wouldn't have let people lynch me. I am kinda glad that he didn't threw the game and replaced out.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:19 pm

Post by pisskop »

I think he really got pressured our :(

He gave clear indications of what I would call anxiety.

@House
Are you being serious? I kinda feel like you're pretending to scumread me. Between your reluctance to present a case, your consistently spammy one-liners, and your now blatent implications that I suspect anything. Its actually sounds like a softclaim in 631, to be frank.

Whatever your obnoxious meta-strategy is, you seem determined to play poorly.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:21 pm

Post by House »

In post 633, pisskop wrote:
@House
Are you being serious? I kinda feel like you're pretending to scumread me. Between your reluctance to present a case, your consistently spammy one-liners, and your now blatent implications that I suspect anything. Its actually sounds like a softclaim in 631, to be frank.

Whatever your obnoxious meta-strategy is, you seem determined to play poorly.

Sucks for you that I did indeed present a case, over 100 posts ago.

Nice try at the additional doubtcasting, though. Keep up the scum work!

Reminiscence
Reminiscence
Goon
Reminiscence
Goon
Goon

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:07 pm

Post by Reminiscence »

Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:01 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 315, pisskop wrote:I'm really going to have to do some research and see if that kind of talk tends to come from a scumie or townie. :P

Since I came back to this site, I've seen that kind of line at least 8 times now.

I was just rereading House case against Pisskop for those looking for it. Question Pisskop did you ever research what you were talking about above?
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:03 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 630, pisskop wrote:Yes, that was the point

Wrong.
The point you were trying to make was that Scum-House would be capable of doing such actions, not that Scum "in general" were capable of doing such actions as you mentioned here:
In post 618, pisskop wrote:I meta'd him and read several of his games.

I'm based my townread of what i perceive as general behavour of town and scum based from many games of experience, and tbh i've never seen scum hunt for townslips (even for towncred, sorry House), if you have meta evidence that scum-House is capable of doing such then it is your job to present them.
In post 633, pisskop wrote:Its actually sounds like a softclaim in 631, to be frank.

This pings me. I don't see why any town would bring forth a possible soft-claim when such person hasn't died yet
It's scum's job to hunt for PRs, it's town's job to hunt for scum.
Unvote
Vote: pisskop
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
SIR CYANIDE
SIR CYANIDE
Goon
SIR CYANIDE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:05 pm

Post by SIR CYANIDE »

In post 631, House wrote:pisskop strikes me as itching to get a claim out of me to confirm what he may have perceived as a soft claim earlier.

Although he's not coming straight out and campaigning for my lynch, he's doubtcasting hard to try to get people to vote me without actually appearing to be actively pushing the wagon.

TL;DR> pisskop is scum. But we already know that.

And why not kill deathfisario's slot then? Look at what he said:

If I were IC, I'd just ROFLclaim right out of gate and draw the nightkill so that other more scary (from scum POV) town PRs can do their night actions safely

Okay if people are so experienced and good at this game, tell me why IC getting confirmed D1 and eating NK is bad. If Tracker/JK/Cop eats NK, the information they could have gotten is lost. And look at 135 for how much more likely scum will be able to shoot PR than PR night action landing. I don't know why you'd risk trading 1~2 conf town + 1 conf scum with 1 conf town. I posted this idea more than once and you keep avoiding it.
You're being overly obsessed with IC when there's no reason to. I'm sorry if there's IC in this game that I find IC the most disposable PR out of all 5.

I'm sorry but I can't take any other lynch seriously when deathfisario's/croboss' slot is still alive. Maybe Victor as a 3rd, but df/cro really just need to die.
Your own blood will clean the blood for now
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:52 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

@Sir What is your full case against the slot I took over (croboss)?
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:58 pm

Post by House »

In post 639, Metalcyanide wrote:@Sir What is your full case against the slot I took over (croboss)?

Not that you're asking me, but I think the fact you're questioning others about their read of your alignment while avoiding any mention of it pings my scumdar.

Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:59 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 637, Sakura Hana wrote:

This is why I thought all the IC and how to play it talk was crap. Sakura do you think anyone else who have been discussing PRs is scum?
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:03 am

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 640, House wrote:
In post 639, Metalcyanide wrote:@Sir What is your full case against the slot I took over (croboss)?

Not that you're asking me, but I think the fact you're questioning others about their read of your alignment while avoiding any mention of it pings my scumdar.

I'll take responses from others if you want to give one. As for my comments on Cro....he sucked. I've never played with him (this is my 2nd game on this site) but he struck me as a noob who had no idea what to do or say. I can easily see why people would want to go after him but its because its the easy lynch for scum.

Now my good doctor, now that I've said my piece how about yours?
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:03 am

Post by House »

In post 641, Metalcyanide wrote:

This is why I thought all the IC and how to play it talk was crap. Sakura do you think anyone else who have been discussing PRs is scum?

Yes, that post was notably good posturing.

I was suitably impressed.

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:06 am

Post by House »

In post 642, Metalcyanide wrote:

I'll take responses from others if you want to give one. As for my comments on Cro....he sucked. I've never played with him (this is my 2nd game on this site) but he struck me as a noob who had no idea what to do or say. I can easily see why people would want to go after him but its because its the easy lynch for scum.

I don't know if your misunderstanding of my post is genuine or if you're just dissembling. Allow me to rephrase for clarity:

I think the fact you're questioning others about their read of your alignment while avoiding directly commenting on your alignment pings my scumdar.

Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:12 am

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 644, House wrote:
In post 642, Metalcyanide wrote:

I don't know if your misunderstanding of my post is genuine or if you're just dissembling. Allow me to rephrase for clarity:

I think the fact you're questioning others about their read of your alignment while avoiding directly commenting on your alignment pings my scumdar.

Well I thought what I wrote was pretty obvious. However to make it clear
TOWN
. So did you have a case against Cro?
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:13 am

Post by House »

Bit late for that after it's pointed out, champ.

Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:15 am

Post by Metalcyanide »

Anyways, While your here can you give me a few other of your current reads. I actually like your pisskop argument but was wondering where else your at
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:56 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 630, pisskop wrote:Yes, that was the point

Wrong.
The point you were trying to make was that Scum-House would be capable of doing such actions, not that Scum "in general" were capable of doing such actions as you mentioned here:
In post 618, pisskop wrote:I meta'd him and read several of his games.

I'm based my townread of what i perceive as general behavour of town and scum based from many games of experience, and tbh i've never seen scum hunt for townslips (even for towncred, sorry House), .

So the concept of buddying the town as scum is foreign to you?

if you have meta evidence that scum-House is capable of doing such then it is your job to present them

It certainly is not my job to walk you through his meta. Im not pushing him or defending him. You are welcome to go look or ask him.

In post 633, pisskop wrote:Its actually sounds like a softclaim in 631, to be frank.

This pings me. I don't see why any town would bring forth a possible soft-claim when such person hasn't died yet
Unvote
Vote: pisskop

I dont see why you would quote my post out of context, or why scum would mention it publicly.
. You've just accused me of bad townplay, not scumplay.
Frankly, if House died the game would clear up.

Your concept of town/scum is that of transparent naiveity (which from direct experience I know is contrary to your own play), your reads are generalized, innaccuate, and supported by a couple (2) of small posts apiece, and your push upon me is a House of cards. :mrgreen:

You are an experienced scum player who placed into a scumslot, and will be put down as such.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:46 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 648, pisskop wrote:So the concept of buddying the town as scum is foreign to you?

When scum is buddying they do so by following an agenda (Ex: Me getting on Nacho's good side right off the bat on the game you linked), Finding townslips is different because scum can't predict people's movements, town notices such things much more easily.
In post 648, pisskop wrote:It certainly is not my job to walk you through his meta. Im not pushing him or defending him. You are welcome to go look or ask him.

Oh i thought you were trying to destroy my townread of him, very well then.
In post 648, pisskop wrote:I dont see why you would quote my post out of context, or why scum would mention it publicly.
. You've just accused me of bad townplay, not scumplay.

I'm not gonna go into more depth about it, but you trying to point out possible soft claims instead of letting them go doesn't help town, helps scum instead. When someone has died and then people wonder the "why" they died is when town goes look for soft/hard-claims PR-slips, etc.
In post 648, pisskop wrote:Your concept of town/scum is that of transparent naiveity

The heck is that even supposed to mean? Are you calling me naive?
In post 648, pisskop wrote:your reads are generalized, innaccuate, and supported by a couple (2) of small posts apiece

I didn't go and quote every single post, I just went through their ISO and summarized it right at the end of each spoiler, are you really that blind?
In post 648, pisskop wrote:You are an experienced scum player who placed into a
townslot
, and will be put down as such.

FTFY.
I don't really give a crap if you townread me or scumread me, it's a faked read anyway.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.

Return to “Completed Open Games”