NY 179: Cute and Fluffy Mafia (Town Win)

dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2200 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:31 am

Post by dragonspawn »

Nero wasn't claiming to be a mason
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2201 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:29 am

Post by Kthxbye »

Well then.....I feel stupid.

I see that it's Garmr and you claiming to be masons and Nero, TDA, and D3x are the neighborhood. I must re-read.

Well, I guess that says nothing for the Nero wagon except that 2 scum or 2 town are on it. I guess replace Nero with Garmr in the parts of my last post that makes sense and ignore all the claim to fall back on stuff.

I'm not too sure that there is an all town neighborhood AND a mason pair in one game. I must think. Will post on this later, but wow....I still feel stupid.

Doesn't negate RM being scum though.
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2202 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:35 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

yes, there is a simple answer to that. Here is one player's total vote history:

D1 - killapenguin (flipped town)

D2 - Kid A (flipped town)
D2 - RM (unknown, but similar wagon to that of killapenguin)

D3 - StrangerCoug (unknown, but likely short term bus vote)
D3 - Garmr (claimed mason)

D4 - Garmr (claimed mason)
D4 - RM (unknown, see note from D2 tho)
D4 - Garmr (claimed mason)

You want your scum in the hood, it's not nero...

unvote StrangerCoug
vote d3x
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2203 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:37 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 1728, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 1725, d3x wrote:Oh, and my Scum List as it stands right now is...

Scummiest Scum

Garmr*
dragon*
ABR
midget
Jogger
TT
Peace
Towniest Scum

*one flipping Scum all but clears the other

So why did you vote SC to start the day if you don't find him scum?

In post 1729, d3x wrote:It was a Hood thing.

Re: the SC vote...doesn't even suspect him
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2204 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:39 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

need to reanalyze the votes, but NJ and/or Flubber are probably the last scum (besides d3x and SC)
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2205 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:45 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 509, AlternateAccount wrote:
In post 507, reinoe wrote:
In post 470, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 325, TheDudeAbides wrote:
In post 150, I Am Innocent wrote:flubbernugget, yuni, Nero, and pacman.

Could you talk about these?

Yeah, flubber dropped a few early game scum tells, yuni for the whole fuss about not rvs'ing in her first post, nero was the weak opening post where he throws my name around, but doesn't vote for me (or anyone else despite being caught up). almost like he is waiting to see if someone else will take his bait. pacman's opening post and lack of a vote hasn't sat well with me.

In post 338, firebound12 wrote:holy **** those quoteception

really, this is all you have to add at this point?

In post 344, d3x wrote:I believe that's L-3 with 2 weeks left and 2 players that haven't posted even a single time.

While I think the outing of the Neighborhood was freaking stupid on Dude's behalf and Garmr should be ashamed for his part in it, I think the fallout points to TownDude. Scum would already know about the Hood if he was Scum. He'd have no reason to vomit that **** all over the thread.

Great point, d3x is town

In post 347, Garmr wrote:
In post 346, d3x wrote:If your assertion is that Dude is Scum... and he's
in
the Hood... well...?

You haven't caught on to my meaning have you. You are pushing the assertion that scum either had pregame chat or daytalk. It could be they didn't and his outing the neighborhood to his scum buddies so why the assumption they have day talk or pre game chat?

Can't remember a scum game I've ever played when I didn't have pre game chat.

In post 348, d3x wrote:That just doesn't track, man. I highly doubt the Neighborhood had pregame, but the Scum didn't. I also can't even remember a game where Scum didn't have pregame.

Yeah, definite town

In post 349, FakedBlogger wrote:
Spoiler: @d3x
In post 344, d3x wrote:I believe that's L-3 with 2 weeks left and 2 players that haven't posted even a single time.

While I think the outing of the Neighborhood was freaking stupid on Dude's behalf and Garmr should be ashamed for his part in it, I think the fallout points to TownDude. Scum would already know about the Hood if he was Scum. He'd have no reason to vomit that shit all over the thread.

Scum cough up information when they feel pressured, as a distraction. Why would town vomit that **** all over the thread?

Welcome to my scum reads list.

In post 351, d3x wrote:@Jogger&Garmr- If he was legitimately getting DayVig'ed and felt that Nero was Scum based on interactions in the Hood, he'd want that info out there for Town. I don't agree with his assessment of what happened in the Hood, but I don't think he's misrep'ing it.

@Garmr- I just peeked at the QT and you guys actually did have pregame chat according to the time stamps. The QT was opened and you were welcomed by the Mod a day before she closed it for the start of D1 {which she announced}. According to the postgame, you didn't read your RolePM until halfway through D1. That doesn't mean you didn't have pregame, dude. That means you didn't read your RolePM; it was your choice to handicap yourself.

Yeah not liking the fact that Garmr is trying so hard to keep this wagon on TDA.

In post 353, FakedBlogger wrote:So TTA says that dragon is scum along with his RVS target, then dragon says something about buddying and things got repetitive and silly from there.

This was a lackluster, easy-to-blend-in-for-scum misunderstanding, and I hope someone cares to elaborate on what they found that was alignment-indicative about it and in what way.

In post 351, d3x wrote:@Jogger&Garmr- If he was legitimately getting DayVig'ed and felt that Nero was Scum based on interactions in the Hood, he'd want that info out there for Town. I don't agree with his assessment of what happened in the Hood, but I don't think he's misrep'ing it.

That's a pretty far-fetched line of thought, which you could easily have confirmation or denial for if you'd ask him, which you didn't so..

VOTE: d3x

I'm ready to lynch this thing with fire.

pacman's 354 is better, but still don't like the lack of voting. Why no vote pacman?

In post 357, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 150, I Am Innocent wrote:And since u hinted me, how about explaining why?

For some reason I wasn't a big fan of 62.

Nice OMGUS on me. Thought I do like that Yuni read.

Well then you probably won't like that I have a town read on Yuni. Can't believe you drew scum twice in a row there, huh?

In post 358, Nero Cain wrote:oh almost forgot, IAI wanted a vote so....

vote:IAI

Wasted vote noted.

Not liking killapenwin's willingness to hammer if he has to, as he states in 360

In post 443, Nero Cain wrote:Hows that lurking working out for you IAI?

:roll:

In post 444, Randomnamechange wrote:I have literally norhing to comment on what is going on :( there is prob scum in the hood that isnt dex.

This is the part that makes me think TDA is town. Looks like he attacked D3x pregame in the neighborhood, meanwhile he started this game by attacking nero (trying to connect him with dragonspawn).

Why would scum in the neighborhood 1) attack his fellow neighborhooders & 2) want them lynched, which the quicker that happens the quicker it likely leads back to the scum in the neighborhood.

This TDA wagon is bad folks, the fact that a counterwagon hasn't sprung up, is further proof. Some teammate would be trying something...

See I was having a strong townread on IAI up to here. Even the noticing the fact that there's no counterwagon is good. Because that was niggling at the back of my mind. And then this happened...
In post 445, TheDudeAbides wrote:Help me lynch the Dragon Spawn.

Take off your blinders dude, dragon is town.

In post 451, PeaceBringer wrote:7 votes still on thedudeabides... some things just do not change

This right here.

In post 452, Albert B. Rampage wrote:DGB hasn't moved her vote either.

That one vote on you is really bothering you, huh?

In post 461, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 456, Nero Cain wrote:Why are you so lynch happy?

Game doesnt seem to be going anywhere
Pick one of Nero, firebound, and nakedjogger and let's get a flash wagon started. What do you say?
I don't know what to think about this deliberate call for a counterwagon. Nero is super-null. Firebound could be scum but could just as easily be confused newbie. Nakedjogger though...

IAI is a town read but if TDA flips scum IAI will be re-assessed.

:facepalm:[/quote]

Thoughts as I ISO AA...No way he busses DGB that hard D1. Plus the post above, typically wish washy read on a scummate "Firebound could be scum but could just as easily be confused newbie."

Only time AA mentions firebound that I saw (SC's predecessor)

SC or d3x....anyone else is a bad lynch today
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2206 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:45 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

stupid quote tags fail...my words start at "Thoughts as I ISO AA..."
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2207 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2203, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 1728, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 1725, d3x wrote:Oh, and my Scum List as it stands right now is...

Scummiest Scum

Garmr*
dragon*
ABR
midget
Jogger
TT
Peace
Towniest Scum

*one flipping Scum all but clears the other

So why did you vote SC to start the day if you don't find him scum?

In post 1729, d3x wrote:It was a Hood thing.

Re: the SC vote...doesn't even suspect him

just to clarify. I was the one that was suspicious of SC/ABR/flubber? So I had my tow hoodies vote the other players 'cause I wanted to see any reactions or where things went etc.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2208 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2201, Kthxbye wrote:Well, I guess that says nothing for the Nero wagon except that 2 scum or 2 town are on it.

Why do you think 2 scum are on me? Who do you think they are?

@IAI we aren't doing dx today move your vote onto SC. RM is a deadline compromise but SC is that scum lynch we are looking for.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2209 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1890, StrangerCoug wrote:I don't have a good reason to suspect ABR.

In post 1910, StrangerCoug wrote:Not anything I can throw my back on, no.

town don't doubt cop results like that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2210 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@DX and DGB-your current votes are in the wrong places. pls fix that

dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2211 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:35 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 2209, Nero Cain wrote:

we didn't have cop results.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2212 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:38 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 2205, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 509, AlternateAccount wrote:
In post 507, reinoe wrote:
In post 325, TheDudeAbides wrote:
In post 150, I Am Innocent wrote:flubbernugget, yuni, Nero, and pacman.

Could you talk about these?

Yeah, flubber dropped a few early game scum tells, yuni for the whole fuss about not rvs'ing in her first post, nero was the weak opening post where he throws my name around, but doesn't vote for me (or anyone else despite being caught up). almost like he is waiting to see if someone else will take his bait. pacman's opening post and lack of a vote hasn't sat well with me.

In post 338, firebound12 wrote:holy **** those quoteception

really, this is all you have to add at this point?

While I think the outing of the Neighborhood was freaking stupid on Dude's behalf and Garmr should be ashamed for his part in it, I think the fallout points to TownDude. Scum would already know about the Hood if he was Scum. He'd have no reason to vomit that **** all over the thread.

Great point, d3x is town

In post 347, Garmr wrote:
In post 346, d3x wrote:If your assertion is that Dude is Scum... and he's
in
the Hood... well...?

You haven't caught on to my meaning have you. You are pushing the assertion that scum either had pregame chat or daytalk. It could be they didn't and his outing the neighborhood to his scum buddies so why the assumption they have day talk or pre game chat?

Can't remember a scum game I've ever played when I didn't have pre game chat.

In post 348, d3x wrote:That just doesn't track, man. I highly doubt the Neighborhood had pregame, but the Scum didn't. I also can't even remember a game where Scum didn't have pregame.

Yeah, definite town

In post 349, FakedBlogger wrote:

While I think the outing of the Neighborhood was freaking stupid on Dude's behalf and Garmr should be ashamed for his part in it, I think the fallout points to TownDude. Scum would already know about the Hood if he was Scum. He'd have no reason to vomit that shit all over the thread.

Scum cough up information when they feel pressured, as a distraction. Why would town vomit that **** all over the thread?

Welcome to my scum reads list.

@Garmr- I just peeked at the QT and you guys actually did have pregame chat according to the time stamps. The QT was opened and you were welcomed by the Mod a day before she closed it for the start of D1 {which she announced}. According to the postgame, you didn't read your RolePM until halfway through D1. That doesn't mean you didn't have pregame, dude. That means you didn't read your RolePM; it was your choice to handicap yourself.

Yeah not liking the fact that Garmr is trying so hard to keep this wagon on TDA.

In post 353, FakedBlogger wrote:So TTA says that dragon is scum along with his RVS target, then dragon says something about buddying and things got repetitive and silly from there.

This was a lackluster, easy-to-blend-in-for-scum misunderstanding, and I hope someone cares to elaborate on what they found that was alignment-indicative about it and in what way.

That's a pretty far-fetched line of thought, which you could easily have confirmation or denial for if you'd ask him, which you didn't so..

VOTE: d3x

I'm ready to lynch this thing with fire.

pacman's 354 is better, but still don't like the lack of voting. Why no vote pacman?

In post 357, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 150, I Am Innocent wrote:And since u hinted me, how about explaining why?

For some reason I wasn't a big fan of 62.

Nice OMGUS on me. Thought I do like that Yuni read.

Well then you probably won't like that I have a town read on Yuni. Can't believe you drew scum twice in a row there, huh?

In post 358, Nero Cain wrote:oh almost forgot, IAI wanted a vote so....

vote:IAI

Wasted vote noted.

Not liking killapenwin's willingness to hammer if he has to, as he states in 360

In post 443, Nero Cain wrote:Hows that lurking working out for you IAI?

:roll:

In post 444, Randomnamechange wrote:I have literally norhing to comment on what is going on :( there is prob scum in the hood that isnt dex.

This is the part that makes me think TDA is town. Looks like he attacked D3x pregame in the neighborhood, meanwhile he started this game by attacking nero (trying to connect him with dragonspawn).

Why would scum in the neighborhood 1) attack his fellow neighborhooders & 2) want them lynched, which the quicker that happens the quicker it likely leads back to the scum in the neighborhood.

This TDA wagon is bad folks, the fact that a counterwagon hasn't sprung up, is further proof. Some teammate would be trying something...

See I was having a strong townread on IAI up to here. Even the noticing the fact that there's no counterwagon is good. Because that was niggling at the back of my mind. And then this happened...
In post 445, TheDudeAbides wrote:Help me lynch the Dragon Spawn.

Take off your blinders dude, dragon is town.

In post 451, PeaceBringer wrote:7 votes still on thedudeabides... some things just do not change

This right here.

In post 452, Albert B. Rampage wrote:DGB hasn't moved her vote either.

That one vote on you is really bothering you, huh?

In post 461, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 456, Nero Cain wrote:Why are you so lynch happy?

Game doesnt seem to be going anywhere
Pick one of Nero, firebound, and nakedjogger and let's get a flash wagon started. What do you say?
I don't know what to think about this deliberate call for a counterwagon. Nero is super-null. Firebound could be scum but could just as easily be confused newbie. Nakedjogger though...

IAI is a town read but if TDA flips scum IAI will be re-assessed.

:facepalm:

Thoughts as I ISO AA...No way he busses DGB that hard D1. Plus the post above, typically wish washy read on a scummate "Firebound could be scum but could just as easily be confused newbie."

Only time AA mentions firebound that I saw (SC's predecessor)

SC or d3x....anyone else is a bad lynch today[/quote]

wait, I thought alt was pushing tda day one. Where is he even mentioning dgb?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2213 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2211, dragonspawn wrote:we didn't have cop results

DGB was soft hinting like she had a guilty on ABR. We've been over this. Even if DX3 is scum he knows that I'm town but regardless of alignment he's poking wholes in your theory and all you and Garmr do is stick your fingers in your ears and yell "NOT LISTENING!"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2214 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

or holes but meh

I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2215 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:25 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

For DS
, AA's post obsessing about DGB. Now one could make the case that he never moved his vote to someone he was obsessing, meaning distancing. I don't buy that. D1, AA went hard after two players. TDA and DGB. To go that hard after a teammate doesn't allow much back tracking later. Plus it didn't seem like AA was supporting other's suspicion about DGB, but driving that suspicion himself. Which is an odd play D1 to do to a teammate when the only material wagons that ever formed were TDA (which AA voted) and killapenguin (who eventually was lynched/flipped town).

Spoiler:
In post 92, AlternateAccount wrote:
In post 71, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 60, killapenwin wrote:I am not actually a fan of RVS, I feel it just gives scum the opportunity to vote without reasoning, which I do not think is good for town.

It's the part of the game that is the most revealing of the player's inner conflict.

Who's shown inner conflict so far? You've called several people scum including calling d.s. a mafia traitor but your vote is parked on ABR.

TDA did a really nasty hackjob to justify a vote on dragonspawn so let's put a vote there.

VOTE: TheDudeAbides

In post 171, AlternateAccount wrote:
In post 168, TheDudeAbides wrote:Flubber joins the list of people who don't know what and means.

When I get home I'm going to post an image of bill Clinton talking about the definition of the word "is" is. Until then vomit smilies to evilpacman and drippinggoofball for calling people scum but not voting or pressuring their suspicions.

In post 214, AlternateAccount wrote:
In post 211, dragonspawn wrote:Btw I can't help but notice you dodged my question

She's dodging my questions too. She's an equal opportunity Dodger fan. I'm at work now, but is Dripping still not voting a scumread while on the sidelines making 7 player scum lists for a 19 player game? I can't give this game my full attention at the moment but that's what I thought I saw from skimming.

In post 239, AlternateAccount wrote:
In post 222, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 214, AlternateAccount wrote:
In post 211, dragonspawn wrote:Btw I can't help but notice you dodged my question

She's dodging my questions too. She's an equal opportunity Dodger fan. I'm at work now, but is Dripping still not voting a scumread while on the sidelines making 7 player scum lists for a 19 player game? I can't give this game my full attention at the moment but that's what I thought I saw from skimming.

Thank you for remaining seated on my scum list.

It's got six other people keeping me company so it's all good. We're watching a LoTR marathon and making jokes about how you're not pressuring any of your scumreads.

In post 171, AlternateAccount wrote:
In post 168, TheDudeAbides wrote:Flubber joins the list of people who don't know what and means.

When I get home I'm going to post an image of bill Clinton talking about the definition of the word "is" is. Until then vomit smilies to evilpacman and drippinggoofball for calling people scum but not voting or pressuring their suspicions.

In post 271, AlternateAccount wrote:ABR is town because of gut feel.

Kid A is town because of how he voted TDA.
The mindset that generated that vote is good.

DGB is scum for doing pointless busy work, lulz readslist, and no scumhunting: basically hiding in plain sight.

In post 388, AlternateAccount wrote:
In post 354, evilpacman18 wrote:

This is a surprisingly light on content game so far.

On this I agree with. I have a lot of people who are null and I'd like to fix that...

What is your opinion of people who scumread players but don't vote or pressure their scumreads?

What is your opinion of the TDA wagon? Is garmr's push scummy or townie and why do you think that?

In post 354, evilpacman18 wrote:
Looking at the VC I would guess Garmr and Kid A are scum on TDA's wagon. Switch ABR and Garmr and I'd be pretty happy with DGB's placement list.

I've pointed out a couple of times now that DGB hasn't attempted to interact with most of the players in the game. Although this is true for pretty much everyone but in that case her reads list would be based on practically nothing. This is one of the reasons why I think her reads list is fake. Are you familiar with her playstyle? Could you provide a link to a game where you played together if you are familiar?
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2216 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:28 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 2208, Nero Cain wrote:@IAI we aren't doing dx today move your vote onto SC. RM is a deadline compromise but SC is that scum lynch we are looking for.

d3x has the worst vote history of any player here, esp when you take out that his SC vote wasn't even his choice. Plus I still think there is scum in your hood, which a d3x flip clears you.

But yes I agree, SC will be the easier lynch today. Willing to move back to d3x, and compromise with RM.

unvote d3x
vote StrangerCoug
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2217 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:08 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 2213, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2211, dragonspawn wrote:we didn't have cop results

DGB was soft hinting like she had a guilty on ABR. We've been over this. Even if DX3 is scum he knows that I'm town but regardless of alignment he's poking wholes in your theory and all you and Garmr do is stick your fingers in your ears and yell "NOT LISTENING!"

Ok nero I'll bite Well me,ds and telltale were pretty much saying that was a bs lie so are you going to trust dbg or three players that have strong convictions that the result is def fake. You alone pretty much out all the remaining town power roles remember that K. Also you claimed town vig and announced ds would be your target before there were plenty of reasons to doubt
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2218 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:06 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 2210, Nero Cain wrote:@DX and DGB-your current votes are in the wrong places. pls fix that

Who should I vote and why?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2219 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:22 pm

Post by Garmr »

Not to mention if you figured out we were masons like you said there would be no normal cop
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #2220 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:51 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 2218, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 2210, Nero Cain wrote:@DX and DGB-your current votes are in the wrong places. pls fix that

Who should I vote and why?

strangecoug- cause nero said so, it was good enough or you before :p
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2221 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:16 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

In post 2186, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 2004, StrangerCoug wrote:
In post 2002, I Am Innocent wrote:PS - Nero voters I'm still waiting for a reason you think scum Nero Nk'd TTH, and please no WIFOM arguments, cause as the only person who has brought this up so far, I'm not buying that.

You ask a question that will only ever attract WIFOM responses, yet you reject WIFOM responses as valid. So what pro-town good is this question supposed to further?

In post 2186, I Am Innocent wrote:So you think it was a WIFOM kill? Yet nobody brought it up until me (how TTH was adamant against a Nero lynch today even if ABR flipped town). So why didn't Nero come in and claim that as a reason (WIFOM) he is likely town to start off the day? Or one of his teammates? I'd ask you if you thought that would make me a scum mate of Nero, but I strongly believe you already know my alignment so I'm not going thru those shenanigans.

Yep. Nero's buddy. I'm positive now.

Nero Cain could have done a WIFOM kill. Nero Cain may have had a legitimate reason to want TTH dead. It may be that Nero Cain had no real reason to kill TTH, but you did. Calling your question out as WIFOM does not mean that I think the kill was WIFOM. Nightkill analysis is useful, but sadly it isn't everything.

FoS: I Am Innocent

What? So I am supposed to blindly follow obviously fakeclaiming scum and let them lead me to a loss? I'm sorry, Nero Cain, but I've already been burned by that. Years ago.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2222 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:18 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

EBWOP to fix tags:

In post 2186, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 2004, StrangerCoug wrote:
In post 2002, I Am Innocent wrote:PS - Nero voters I'm still waiting for a reason you think scum Nero Nk'd TTH, and please no WIFOM arguments, cause as the only person who has brought this up so far, I'm not buying that.

You ask a question that will only ever attract WIFOM responses, yet you reject WIFOM responses as valid. So what pro-town good is this question supposed to further?

So you think it was a WIFOM kill? Yet nobody brought it up until me (how TTH was adamant against a Nero lynch today even if ABR flipped town). So why didn't Nero come in and claim that as a reason (WIFOM) he is likely town to start off the day? Or one of his teammates? I'd ask you if you thought that would make me a scum mate of Nero, but I strongly believe you already know my alignment so I'm not going thru those shenanigans.

Yep. Nero's buddy. I'm positive now.

Nero Cain could have done a WIFOM kill. Nero Cain may have had a legitimate reason to want TTH dead. It may be that Nero Cain had no real reason to kill TTH, but you did. Calling your question out as WIFOM does not mean that I think the kill was WIFOM. Nightkill analysis is useful, but sadly it isn't everything.

FoS: I Am Innocent

What? So I am supposed to blindly follow obviously fakeclaiming scum and let them lead me to a loss? I'm sorry, Nero Cain, but I've already been burned by that. Years ago.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2223 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:55 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

1) Nero did a WIFOM kill - then why didn't he take credit for that 'why would scum Nero kill TTH when she indicated she would've against an auto lynch of me D2'

2) Nero may have had a reason to kill TTH - please provide any reason you can think of cause I don't see it

3) maybe Nero didn't have a reason, but IAI did - once again I like to hear what reason you think that could be

Cause right now it feels like an omgus

Ps - no thoughts on my d3x voting analysis? Big surprise
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2224 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:56 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

*auto lynch of me D4
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”