Micro 448: Russian Roulette - GG

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:13 am

Post by Flames682 »

E
l
b
i
r
n
i
t
'
s
m
a
i
n
l
y
b
e
c
a
u
s
e
I
'
m
t
h
e
o
n
e
w
h
o
a
s
k
e
d
f
o
r
i
k
a
t
o
p
r
o
v
i
d
e
i
n
f
o
r
m
a
t
i
o
n
o
n
t
h
e
s
e
t
u
p
i
n
t
h
e
M
i
c
r
o
Q
u
e
u
e
D
o
y
o
u
e
x
p
e
c
t
m
e
t
o
a
s
k
a
n
d
t
h
e
n
n
o
t
r
e
a
d
w
h
a
t
i
k
a
s
a
i
d
?
Last edited by ika on Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Stop using gut as a reason to state someone is scum. Now.

If you want my meta click my wiki for a list of all my games. Warning: my meta changes.
Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:13 am

Post by Flames682 »

PS ika fuck your pagetop its mine

WELL WATCH THIS
Last edited by ika on Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

If you want my meta click my wiki for a list of all my games. Warning: my meta changes.
Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:27 pm

Post by Flames682 »

Also I would prefer to get taken away by nyan cat rather than getting punched by a giant fist

Not to self, if flames dies, he dies to a giant fucking fist
Last edited by ika on Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:15 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

I would also like to be taken away by nyan cat even if I'm not in the game. Is this possible ika? :wink:

Must resit urge to take out of context...
Last edited by ika on Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:17 pm

Post by Flames682 »

No it's my privilege only go away in shame

I can take it away you know....
Last edited by ika on Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:31 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

But it looks like so much fun........................although slightly obnoxious. I could not listen to that video for the whole time.

Nope, changed my mind. It's all your flames. :cool:
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:50 pm

Post by guille2015 »

There is something wrong with flames reads.

I get his displeasure with me. I mean he is trying to find any holes he can in my position against him. But his reads of Grib and Elbrin being scum are lacking. I mean he posts some of Elbrins post and says "Fake" but nothing else.

So, what's your thing with Grib and Elbrin flames?
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:58 pm

Post by guille2015 »

In post 244, Cyrus wrote:
Spoiler:
Okay, now that I'm not seething over losing that post anymore... this isn't going to be nearly as eloquent as it should be.

I want to get Elbirn's down because that's the bigger one. I'll get to Guile tomorrow. It's short.

So Elbirn... A lot of what I have are inconsistencies that have me WIFOM'ing you something fierce. Post has you wanting to fire willy-nilly. Okay, fine, but has you wanting discussion. Could just be that you either saw that firing for a few days wasn't a great idea, that discussion is better, or that you could see that you weren't getting the play you wanted.

If this was the only inconsistency, I'd overlook it and chalk it up to one of the three options I listed above, all of which are role-neutral at worst. But then in you like me and Tere for being conservative and in you're scumreading me for, to the best of my ability to discern, not giving a reason why I'm town-reading you. Why jump right to being scum? Why not ask me why I didn't give a reason (I simply didn't think to) and then decide if you believed me or not? That looked mighty like throwing shit at the wall and hoping it would stick, except I can see both scum and town doing that. You said that you're paranoid about scum townreading you; that's the town!Elbirn. Scum!Elbirn hopes that other players will jump on that and I'll start to trip up.

What really rubs me the wrong way is your exchange with Flames about scum having more information. I need to go back and get all of the post numbers, but when Flames accuses you of knowing which gun is which, you proclaim that nothing in the setup says anything about scum having extra info and, and this seems to be that you're trying to accuse him of scumslipping. But when he points out that the set up does include scum and 3p having more information, you never respond. Now, this is something that I'm WIFOM both of you over: Was scum!Flames trying to issue a challenge that you have no way of answering other than "No, I'm not scum"? Did town!Elbirn just forget/didn't see that bit in there, or did scum!Elbirn forget or miss it and was hoping to get something started on Flames that way?

Those two inconsistencies along with the exchange about scum/3p having extra information is really making me look askance at you. It's all WIFOM but it's there.

This really doesn't tell me what your stance is on Grib. I don't see those as inconsistencies as you point them but rather as tongue in cheek performance. At first I was worried about Elbrin being some sort of Jester, but his later game made me think otherwise. Can't wait to see the rest of the ISOs.
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:03 pm

Post by guille2015 »

In post 245, Elbirn wrote:If anything I'd worry about Flames being so acutely aware of scum/3p having an advantage, when that wasn't even mentioned in the game thread.

This is a good point.

In general, I liked your entire post here. I take it you're considering Grib and Flames as Scum. Anybody else?
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:04 pm

Post by guille2015 »

So, who has the guns now?
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:14 pm

Post by guille2015 »

Here's to nacho!

guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:15 pm

Post by guille2015 »

In post 230, ika wrote:Gun holders:
tere
guile
cyrus

Oh, here it is.

I thought I was knocked out. Anyways. Flames! Any request, Other than myself?
Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:29 pm

Post by Flames682 »

In post 258, guille2015 wrote:
In post 245, Elbirn wrote:If anything I'd worry about Flames being so acutely aware of scum/3p having an advantage, when that wasn't even mentioned in the game thread.

This is a good point.

In general, I liked your entire post here. I take it you're considering Grib and Flames as Scum. Anybody else?

Thank you for entirely fucking choosing to ignore the post at the top of this page as scum.

Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:30 pm

Post by Flames682 »

You first, I asked you in 242.

Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:31 pm

Post by Flames682 »

In post 256, guille2015 wrote:So, what's your thing with Grib

fail quote.

You first I asked you in 242 and you chose entirely to ignore yet another post.

Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:36 pm

Post by Flames682 »

Literally you're saying that I'm only responding "trying to find any holes he can in my position against him" but if you fucking read the last page and this one you would know I didn't address your push on me except for one sentence in 243. I'm more interesting in your pushes on other players in this game but you just respond by saying I'm doing OMGUS.

You are selectively choosing which posts of mine to respond to in order to get a push on me.

guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:02 pm

Post by guille2015 »

In post 242, Flames682 wrote:
In post 128, guille2015 wrote:@Elbrin: You think Grib really is scum for shooting randomly? Thoughts on Cyrus and Tere Sivouplais

So, here is the game solved. gg.

Scum is within (Flames, Tere/Cyrus) and third Party (Tere/Cyrus, Grib/Elbrin)

You ask Elbirn why Grib is really scum, but then include him in your "game being solved." You don't even say why Grib is in there either. I especially don't like you even saying the game is solved, because it never is.

The third party was basically a catch all segment. I'm not really serious with it considering I placed everyone but Mollie on it. And I have already said before that Grib is mostly Poe. But basically he has done nothing in this game. My scum reads where serious though.
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:07 pm

Post by guille2015 »

In post 262, Flames682 wrote:

This is a good point.

Thank you for entirely fucking choosing to ignore the post at the top of this page as scum.

You mean my comment of a post that came before I read your post? Obviously I hadn't read it yet.

I'm actually gauging what Elbrin's response would be. So I'll wait for that.
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:15 pm

Post by guille2015 »

I really didn't feel like going post by post on you. So, I responded in general.

Fine, Ok, so you question my take on Grib and Cyrus/Tere. I answered the grib one above. As for the other two? well, I am/was suspicious Now, not so much depending on how they play through the days. Still, I don't see what 36 is any reason to want me dead, and there is no indication from Cyrus and Tere that post 36 was their motivations like you mention. They were fine in killing someone that wasn't available to respond or hasn't really said anything in the game, and I found that Scummy. Would have thought that regardless of who the target was.
Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:27 pm

Post by Flames682 »

So you decide to go post by post for me now when it's convenient.

Please shoot guille

Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:32 pm

Post by Flames682 »

In post 268, guille2015 wrote:or hasn't really said anything in the game

Yet you said that I was scum because I hadn't said much in the game UP TO PAGE 3, PAGE FUCKING 3. At page 3 I was still fucking confused about the setup so all I had were questions for ika. You say others are scum for wanting to shoot you when you did nothing. Yet you have the same logic of wanting to shoot me.

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

shoot guille btw

Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:29 pm

Post by Elbirn »

This is a good point.

You. But mostly Grib, and if you're scum, you're probably not buddies with Flames. I'd like a Grib flip first, and then depending on how Guile V. Flames turns out, one of you two. Right now I think Flames is more likely to flip scum, so I'd be happier with him being shot.

(Towniest) Mollie = Cyrus = Tere > Guile > Flames > Grib (Scummiest)

In post 250, Flames682 wrote:Elbirn it's mainly because
I'm the one who asked for ika to provide information on the setup in the Micro Queue.
Do you expect me to ask and then not read what ika said?

This answer makes sense, it just seems like an odd detail to remember and be so aware of, especially when I'd assume anyone looking for setup info would look for the first post of the game thread, and not from the queue. Idk. I accept the answer, my gut just doesn't like it.
Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:43 pm

Post by Flames682 »

In post 245, Elbirn wrote:Flames push on Guille. I actually kinda like it. I haven't been a fan of Flames this game, but that push feels genuine

Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:44 pm

Post by Flames682 »

In post 272, Flames682 wrote:
In post 245, Elbirn wrote:Flames push on Guille. I actually kinda like it. I haven't been a fan of Flames this game, but that push feels genuine

In post 271, Elbirn wrote:depending on how Guile V. Flames turns out, one of you two. Right now I think Flames is more likely to flip scum

Scum forgetting what they think ahoy

Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:57 pm

Post by Elbirn »

You spelled "Town" wrong.

No for real doe, you make a good point, and highlighted an inconsistency in my thoughts; I liked your push on Guille because it made sense and felt legitimate when I read it, and then when prompted for reads later my immediate reaction was "Oh yeah, Flames? Yeah Flames is scum."

Thinking about that, I don't know how to reconcile those two thoughts. Which would imply that I need to reread and reevaluate my position. *Headscratch*

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”