Mini 1648: Mafia in the Noose Factory. (Game Over)

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:32 am

Post by pisskop »

Consistency and clarity are things.

vote: PLob
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:37 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

- Boon, I'll explain more on the links if I am correct. Remind me about this post.

I also feel like you just told me you were scum...you just WIFOM'ed the shit out of me.

- When you flip scum, I'm lynching Zeb. If by some miracle you flip town, I'll reevaluate. Am I pushing the reason for you being scum as associatives? No, I'm not. I've mentioned it because a) it's a note in the game to remind me and b) I want other people to be aware of it for later in the game.

You're scum independent of Zeb. There is no contradiction.

I'm not sure my Mafia team can help me. I need to get to N1 first so I can speak to them.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
ploben
ploben
Mafia Scum
ploben
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:38 am

Post by ploben »

VOTE: BlueBloodedToffee
Because BBT says he doesn't do associative pre-flips but the will vote like he does and mock town right in their face with contradicting logic.

Oh and he PR hunts too...but I guess that doesn't matter to anyone anymore.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:39 am

In post 525, pisskop wrote:Consistency and clarity are things.

?

PEdit - OMGUS.

Come at me Ploben.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
ploben
ploben
Mafia Scum
ploben
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:39 am

Post by ploben »

And because the random wagon is dead with one of those votes coming from a replacement player.
ploben
ploben
Mafia Scum
ploben
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:39 am

Post by ploben »

Oh sorry BBT, and because OMGUS
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:41 am

Post by pisskop »

@BBT.

If I ask its for clarity and/or consistency purposes.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:44 am

In post 529, ploben wrote:And because the random wagon is dead with one of those votes coming from a replacement player.

Keep those additional reasons coming in to justify your vote.

In post 530, ploben wrote:Oh sorry BBT, and because OMGUS

COME. AT. ME. PLOBEN!

WHAT YA GOT?

In post 531, pisskop wrote:@BBT.

If I ask its for clarity and/or consistency purposes.

Fair enough, I thought I had been pretty clear.
ploben
ploben
Mafia Scum
ploben
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:52 am

Post by ploben »

U mad bro? Do you even lift?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:56 am

Aww, I wanna town-read you for that post alone.

Shame the rest of your play has been so scummy.
tip
tip
Townie
tip
Townie
Townie

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:19 am

Post by tip »

stop the press!!
tip
tip
Townie
tip
Townie
Townie

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:21 am

Post by tip »

next contribution: tomorrow

i've been massively busy with IRL [In Real Life] stuff and had to drop outta the other game i was in as well as that was still in early days. i really wanna play this though and i'll be back on the money tomorrow.
tip
tip
Townie
tip
Townie
Townie

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:22 am

Post by tip »

also update: randomidget is mafia.

the fact that he's sincerely pushing on me with the "OMGUS" reason while he was vote on my was unequivocally retaliatory in response to my finger of suspicion on him is terrible. he literally voted me 15 minutes after i outted a FoS on him solely so that he could back on aforesaid reasoning - it's fucking pitiful.
tip
tip
Townie
tip
Townie
Townie

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:23 am

Post by tip »

In post 520, Ponystar17 wrote:Analysis of tip:
He self-votes after RVS ends, for no apparent reason. He then theorizes that Zeb and Boon are both scum, but rather than voting one of them like a townie, he keeps his vote on himself. He then posts nonsense, votes MonkeyMan for no apparent reason, comments on other wagons, and tries to get other people to join his completely unexplained wagon. He follows this up by... making a post I don't understand (#92) about randomidget's posting. I genuinely have no idea what he was trying to say with the "lethe gallery" thing, so if anyone wants to explain...

tip doesn't contribute any content, and is promptly jumped on by House and then randomidget for his active lurking. He then posts more fluff and cross-votes randomidget - very shortly after a wagon against random begins to gather weight (ploben hops on). I really don't like that he jumped into the third spot on a bandwagon which looked like it might have been gathering momentum at the time.

tip then claims that he was actually pointing out bad play and scumreads (which he obviously wasn't), and suggests that House and pisskop (the latter of whom questioned House's scumread of tip) are scum together. As I have come to expect from tip, there is no actual justification, and he doesn't bother to vote either of them.

tip contributes nothing of value until #258, where he attacks Zebulin - quoting the very post in which Zebulin voted him. This is becoming a pattern - tip is far, far too defensive. Then tip posts a magnificent timeline, in which I can find no flaw.

Tip then does not post until #363, then accuses Kaboose of pushing the same argument without justifying it while being inactive. Does this remind you of anything? tip then posts more fluff and continues his non-debate with randomidget about who intimidated the other one, then doesn't post until... ever, actually. That's all he's done.

All in all, my first reaction would be "okay, he clearly doesn't care about this game," but then I noticed how emotional he seemed when he reacted to people voting him. TL;DR I think tip's slot is most likely scum, not because he active-lurked but because he reacted very strongly to anyone voting him. I feel like he dropped out because he knew he was doing a poor job of covering up his alignment, although this is pure gut feeling.
VOTE: tip's slot
In light of this, I'm wary of the randomidget wagon because I'm fairly certain that at least one mafioso is on it. However, something I'm not sure people have realized:
We're running out of time.
We need to agree on a lynch - the deadline is in two days. This is an appeal to townies - please don't let the day go by without lynching. We need the chance of catching scum, and the information the lynch will give us. I am certainly willing to compromise on who we lynch, if my vote is required to prevent us from hitting the deadline.

i'll dignify this with a response later, maybe. but i can deduce from your conclusion that you're handicapped by virtue of lacking IQ points
tip
tip
Townie
tip
Townie
Townie

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:23 am

Post by tip »

later kids
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:25 am

Tip is town.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:36 am

Post by House »

In post 522, Boonskiies wrote:Boonskiies

BlueBloodedToffee

Slandaar
pisskop
House

Luca Blight
Kaboose (replaces Always Mafia)
tip
randomidget
MonkeyMan576

Ponystar17
ploben
Zebulin

This is kind of how I feel right now.

I'm pretty close to null for the kinds of posts I've been reading. I'd have thought you were pretty convinced I was town.

Not that I'm complaining. Not a fan of being obvtown. Just interesting to note.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:37 am

You're nowhere near obvtown.

I can assure you of that.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:38 am

Post by pisskop »

House's posts this day are contentless social interactions.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:38 am

Post by House »

In post 542, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:You're nowhere near obvtown.

I can assure you of that.

:)
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:39 am

Reads House?
Ponystar17
Ponystar17
Goon
Ponystar17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:47 am

Post by Ponystar17 »

In post 524, BlueBloodedToffee wrote: - Not sure why you felt the need to - Can you condense this post into why Tip is scum, Pony? There is a lot of analysis that you haven't attributed to being town/scum.

Pony, defensiveness does not equal scum.

I'm aware we are running out of time. You should join the Ploben wagon.

Spoiler: More concise version of the post, or Why Tip Is Scum
tip jumped on randomidget's bandwagon a) when it was gaining momentum and b) when randomidget was voting him. To his credit, the OMGUS does go both ways, but it's still OMGUS.

tip makes wild accusations without backing things up. See my other post - specifically the part where he accuses House and pisskop of being scum together for basically no reason.

tip doesn't contribute any significant amount of useful content, regardless of alignment. This doesn't make him scum, but it means I have few problems with lynching him if he isn't.

tip reacts violently to being accused regardless of the validity of the case. See his response to my post if you want more proof. It's not that he's defending himself at all that I have a problem with - my problem is that resorting to insults and OMGUS is generally something people do when they're scared or angry, and being scared or angry does not match up with the disinterested townie persona. This implies that either the emotion is fake or the persona is, and the greatly more likely one is the persona - the odds of him being scum are reasonable, and his actions make far more sense as scum than as town.

tip almost never takes a stance on any wagon which doesn't involve either him or someone who's trying to lynch him.

BBT, why is tip town? Please explain.

I will consider your ploben wagon. I definitely find it preferable to no lynch just from what I can remember without looking over his ISO again.

Slandaar: No, get your own randomidget read or at least stop trying to steal mine. :(
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:19 pm

Post by Randomnamechange »

Good on you pony for doing what I could not be bothered to do. Tip is still scum.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:30 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Ok, I can get behind a tip wagon.

Vote: Tip

Random is scum too, though.
Zebulin
Zebulin
Goon
Zebulin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:49 pm

Post by Zebulin »

VOTE: tipEVERYTHING is Pony's case makes sense.

Clarification for read on Ploben: I thought he was dodging questions, I ISO'd him, and he wasn't dodging questions. Sure, he's avoiding the game, but nowhere near on the level of tip or House.

Random is null leaning town, I forgot to put him in.

Monkey: Why is random scum?

House, Boon: Why are you two buddying (other than friendliness)?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”