fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #2525 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:52 pm

Post by fferyllt »

Confirmed town probably dies tonight. I think there's some benefit to processing the lynch results if katsuki is town and putting some thought into what next. It's an opportunity that at least one town player won't get otherwise.
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2526 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:52 pm

Post by Ankamius »

wow

I for one am glad that he never got to use most of that, because what the fuck?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2527 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:53 pm

Post by pieguyn »

fairly sure the 2nd one is just for one player, not for the entire game. see: Mala's and his subsequent reaction to it

looking back at it, I think the 4th one is destroying an entire neighborhood, since he had a similar ability last game (destroying all neighborhoods one person had access to) and it worked on the entire neighborhood as opposed to just one person's access.
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #2528 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by fferyllt »

Day 1 Spellcards

SB - Moon Wood Sign targeting Sky Paladin (info about a player's spell cards)
Rylai - Light Magic 「Star Maelstrom」(all visits night 1 made public at the end of the night phase, Rylai can't be targeted with spell cards day 1)

Night 1:

In post 1235, FakeGod wrote:In the Night Phase...

Katsuki visited ooba.
Kilgamayan visited GuyInFreezer.
notscience visited Sakura Hana.
ActionDan visited Kagami.

Katsuki neighborized ooba
Kilgamayan rolecopped GiF?
notsci vigged Sakura
ActionDan did *something* to Kagami

In post 1238, FakeGod wrote:

VoteCount 2.0

• Katsuki [0] -
  • ActionDan [0] -
  • SB [0] -
  • Sky_Paladin
    [0] -
  • Malakittens [0] -
  • ooba [0] -
  • Shadoweh [0] -
  • thdgkdms [0] -
  • Ankamius [0] -
  • SXTLHGaiden
    [0] -
  • pieguyn
    [0] -
  • notscience [0] -
  • GuyInFreezer [0] -
  • Kilgamayan [0] -
  • Rylai Crestfall [0] -
  • zMuffinMan
    [0] -
  • Kagami
    [0] -

Not Voting [17]
- Katsuki, ActionDan, SB, Sky_Paladin, Malakittens, ooba, Shadoweh, thdgkdms, Ankamius, SXTLHGaiden, pieguyn, notscience, GuyInFreezer, Kilgamayan, Rylai Crestfall, zMuffinMan, Kagami

With 17 alive it takes 9 to lynch

Deadline is March 15, 2015, at Noon PST.
Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2015-03-15 14:00:00)

Players in red used spell cards on night 1.

Claimed N1 actions:

SkyPaladin - copped SB
pieguyn - bombed SkyPaladin (calls it a dayvig in post , used a spellcard to highlight all players who used a spellcard on n1
zmuffin - parity-copped SB and AD
Kagami - postmanned Gaiden
Notscci - vigged Sakura

(anything else?)

Dead players on N2

- zmuffinman, treestumped, assumed to be the scumkill
- notscience, assumed to be because he was roleblocked which would kill him
- gaiden, ???? I forget!

Day 2 Spellcards:
Action Dan - Judgement "Guilty or Not Guilty" (ended day 2 before a lynch occurred, or something like that)

Spellcards used on Day 3

Ankamius - Rabies Bite: ActionDan (AD couldn't unvote except by spellcard or ability if he had one)
SB - Moon Wood Sign "Satellite Himawari" on Malakittens (learned how many spellcards she had)
pieguyn - Divine Spear "Spear the Gungnir" on Malakittens (dayvig)
Shadoweh - Flower Sign "Dual Spark" on ActionDan, Ooba (hammers both of them)

Night 3 deaths:

Kilgamayan, thdgkdms both assumed to be scum kills

Day 4 spellcards:

- none yet Rylai intends to use a card to hammer katsuki, ffery intends to use a card to enable night chat on night 4

Day 4 claims:

Katsuki:

In post 2443, Katsuki wrote:
In post 2431, Shadoweh wrote:I'm trying to imagine how someone who knows they just hard-defended scum while being next in line for lynching would not do their best to try to die. I don't even think it's my own bias to say confirming me is the worst possible move. It also makes me seriously wonder why Katsuki wouldn't use a hider shot on Sky P on Day 1 after being Super High School Level Convinced he was scum, it would have been super obvious who the target was in case of death.

So yeah basically my reaction was 'Okay, so I know Katsuki is described as a troll but like, a troll that believes they're good enough at the game to try and win it and prove he's better then everyone else right?'

I would never suicide into someone like SP, I value myself higher than that. I was considering hiding muffin N1 but didn't. In hindsight I shoud've.

@Muffin: Given the flips from yesterday you know as well as I do that what you said is bullshit and if I came into today going "WAIT GUIS I STILL HAVE A HIDE TO USE" you would've just deathtunneled that anyways. If anything that's what I would've done as scum because it would give me an extra day to live.

Since we're massclaiming

I'm yukari I think? Don't really have a chance to look at my PM right now

JOAT and got a bunch of interesting things. Still have a jailkeep shot left.

Spellcards I have one, which allows me to see the name of all QTs in the game I think. Pretty useless so I haven't used it yet considering that my JOAT abilities are far more useful to use.

CM can claim next.

Rylai:

In post 2437, Rylai Crestfall wrote:Well, are we lynching Katsuki today? Because if not, I am going to force this lynch and I really don't want to >:(

Also, I'm the leader of the Myoren temple, Savior of those shunned by the human world, the saint of the masses, the one youkai Jesus herself. And my remaining spellcard lets me lynch anyone I want by myself.

In post 2462, Ankamius wrote:My role is pretty boring.

Name: Momiji Inubashiri (Petty Patrol Tengu)
Race: Non-Human

Neighborhood Access: Youkai Mountain

Spellcard -> Rabies Bite (Day Use): Target player cannot unvote during the day phase. Does not affect spellcards.
Ability -> Telegnosis: At the beginning of the day phase, you become aware of every player who targeted you during the last night phase.

I wanted Rylai to think I might have dirt on him and panic for it if he's scum, but I now realized after looking at my PM again that it's probably not a passive ability anyway, so it wouldn't have said a whole lot by itself.

Kagami:

In post 2472, Kagami wrote:Ok, so I'm kogasa and I'm a postman.

I have a card, Rain Sign "A Rainy Night's Ghost Story," that lets me send an anonymous message at night. I have a passive ability that lets me regain my card anytime I'm on a successful lynch.

N1: I sent a message to gaiden.
N3: I sent a message to thdgkdms

Nothing in my role PM suggests that I could be in any way the cause of thdgkdms's death.

pieguyn:

In post 2480, pieguyn wrote:remilia scarlet
the scarlet devil
non-human

2 abilities
vampire: hated
manipulation of fate: I can target a player during the night. if they have 1 or more day cards left, they must use one the following day or else they die. if they don't have any day cards left, I'm notified as such. used it N1 on Sky, didn't particularly see a reason to use it again after that.

2 spellcards
Scarlet Sign "Red the Nightless Castle": night-use. when I use it, everyone who used a spell card that night has their name written in red the next day. used it N1.

Divine Spear "Spear the Gungnir": we already know what this does (dayvig, only works on people with 0 or 1 spellcards left).

I'm also obviously a part of SDM neighborhood. anyway, this is why I called for people to claim if they'd use a spell card on N1 and why I wanted to claim last today. I was hoping scum would attempt to lie about card use, but (as far as I can see - correct me if I'm wrong), everything seems to match.

Shadoweh's claims (from day 3)

In post 1919, Shadoweh wrote:
In post 1909, Kagami wrote:
Of the uncertains-but-probably-town, I really don't think kilg is viably scum independent of role, but both multivoters being scum also seems like poor design. A successful double lynch executed by shadoweh will make me highly confident about the town-ness of that slot, especially given the implications of the card come mylo.

Speaking of which, you seem to be implying that you would use the card prior to us getting the hammer, shadoweh. That's bad, we're not doing that. Your card will double-hammer.

Today with Dan's vote locked I plan to use my 5-vote spellcard on one person so we have enough votes to put two wagons at L-1 and allow Kilga to hammer both of them, not the dual-vote that 3-votes two wagons. I know how wagons work, geez. They're two seperate spellcards. When I said we should double-lynch every day, I said that knowing I could make it happen at least once on my own and once with any other person.

Kilga, for serious, other then his role why do you think Rylai is town? I won't bother to study him closely if you're 100% opposed to it but I'd like a reason besides his power being supertown.

For anti-oobas: I think there's some weird confusion about what he claimed, Day 1 he made clear he was investigative-immune. If he roleblocks investigators do you think it makes sense to claim that rather then letting people fail on him without knowing why, from a scum perspective? I personally don't think it Makes Sense As Scum(tm)

Katsuki: Since you want to take the otheer front-runner out of the competition, who are the two people you would consider for quad-voting right now besides Dan? I don't really care about who got targetted with what, I'm not really sure what you want in this game besides to hate Sky Paladin for being bad-town and to tell people how dumb they are for thinking your scumgame looks like this(A sentiment I understand admittedly)

Also Mala should maybe uhhh post a content post? I really thought one would have happened by now and I'm very emotionally volatile and prone to listening to people like pie when they're being emotional too. It would make me feel guilty to lynch two people arguing for each other while the third real option is absent.

In post 2215, Shadoweh wrote:omg that's so poetic I think I have a song for it

By the way my only other ability is my cards don't work after Day 4. I think 3 scum is possible, if so that would make pie super scummy? There's a lot a LOT of death in this game.

I'm sure I probably missed important things here and there.

Idic
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #2529 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:35 pm

Post by fferyllt »

Shadoweh you said your cards go away after today. Is there anything you think you should use today?

Idic
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2530 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:38 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

sky vig killed gaiden N2 (spellcard)

mala nuked thd's spellcards N2 (with her own spellcard) though this isn't important to the game state, except in explaining mala's play D3 leading up to pie's vig perhaps

if i had to guess, ooba roleblocked noddy N2 (he claimed a roleblock card, probably truthfully) - this is just speculation though
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #2531 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:42 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

So Is it my time to claim
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #2532 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:43 pm

Post by fferyllt »

Do you think your claim would shed light on any dark corners?

Idic
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2533 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:44 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

oh and cupcake claims to have motivated noddy n2 and obviously claims to have hidden behind shadoweh n3
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #2534 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:49 pm

Post by fferyllt »

man I suck at consolidating info.

I blame the old rasputin.

Idic
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2535 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:56 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

(also kilgy's rolecop thingy on ank i think N2 but that seems unimportant as well, except in explaining interactions between those two D3)
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #2536 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:06 pm

Post by Katsuki »

hey ffery here's anice formatted claim for you

Rolename: Yukari Yakumo
Ability: Borders and Boundaries
1x Hide
1x JK
1x Motivate
1x Neighbourize

Spellcard: Evil Spirits "Yukari Yakumo's Spiriting Away: Trololol useless neighbor namecop
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #2537 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:09 pm

Post by Katsuki »

oh title: border of phantasm
race: non-human
alignment: town

this alcohol and hookah is getting to me. My lungs are dying from inhaling 2hrs of second hand smoke every day = =

ffery, do me a favor and don't let kagami slip past your radar if the game doesn't end on a CM lynch thanks.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #2538 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:10 pm

Post by fferyllt »

I'm getting antsy.

I'd like to hear more from Shadoweh about her thoughts today. I'd like for pieguy to get around to whatever he's getting around to. I'd like for kagami to do something I'd unequivocally townread.

p-edit katsuki I'm curious why, with all the confirmed town/near-confirmed town sloshing around in the thread, you didn't use thye JK ability

Idic
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #2539 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:15 pm

Post by Katsuki »

Probably would've been a better idea than the hide tbh but I've been playing on tilt due to a combination of lack of time to properly contribute to the game and lack of interest/motivation due to how unenjoyable this game has been playing with SP and muffin. Extremely disappointed and rather upset with muffin because I had a lot of fun playing with him in Alice and was in my opinion one of the few remaining active players on this site with a good sense of humor.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2540 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:16 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

i'm not actually active
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #2541 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:22 pm

Post by fferyllt »

:/

Idic
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2542 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:23 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

your issues with me are because i have been calling you likely-scum since D3, right? and you're not even taking the time to understand why i think this, but i'm somehow taking enjoyment away from the game for you because i think this

also, none of that really explains the primary concerns i have with you and how you've used your role so far, so meh

i'm sorry that you feel that way if you happen to be town. not that it really matters, though, since this was more of a 'one and done' thing and i don't really have any intention of actively playing games in the near future so you don't have to worry about me making games less fun for you after this
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2543 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:25 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

youre also not actively taking the time to do
anything
, which is totally unlike, say, cabdgame where you did everything in your power to make town aware of who was scum (even if they didn't listen to you after you died)...

here all i see is whining about how i'm not fun to play with this game. you're not even really leaving behind a legacy. just "fuck you, muffin" which, while a strong argument, is not particularly helpful in finding scum because i can't be lynched

*shrug*
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2544 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:28 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 2529, fferyllt wrote:Shadoweh you said your cards go away after today. Is there anything you think you should use today?

My only card is a 5-vote card. To clarify, it doesn't go away. I will still have it. I have a passive ability that makes me unable to play spellcards after Day 4. I am a little skeeved out at the idea that pie could kill me since I can't declare it. :V It would be hard to use it and let Rylai lynch someone, but if that's what Rylai has it makes sense why he's been constantly asking why I have that restriction when he presumably doesn't. My guess is I have it because I can cause two lynches twice, when he can still only ever cause one.
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #2545 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:33 pm

Post by Katsuki »

Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2546 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:35 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

My vision is slightly blurry and im rereading over the claims, I'd use the nighttalk card just in case there are 5 scum. Or Katsuki is town I guess.
Hey Pie. Didn't you have a Dayvig that hit people with little to no spellcards left? Did you not think confirming whether or not you could Dayvig Action Dan was a good idea?
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #2547 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:36 pm

Post by Katsuki »

In post 2543, zMuffinMan wrote:youre also not actively taking the time to do
anything
, which is totally unlike, say, cabdgame where you did everything in your power to make town aware of who was scum (even if they didn't listen to you after you died)...

here all i see is whining about how i'm not fun to play with this game. you're not even really leaving behind a legacy. just "fuck you, muffin" which, while a strong argument, is not particularly helpful in finding scum because i can't be lynched

*shrug*

That was different. I caught AP fakeclaiming independent to my own role-related reasons for him to be scum, and nacho is a player who I have a solid scumtell for.

This game I haven't had the time to read combined with lack of motivation/enjoyment/difficulty of reads

and you started on me before d3, I doubt I would've been so demotivated simply by SP
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2548 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:39 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

your entire argument is, "i play better than this as scum so you should read me as town"

*shrug*
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2549 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:39 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 2547, Katsuki wrote:and you started on me before d3

no

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”