Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1425 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:39 pm

Post by Gorkington »

Also jesus Fuzzy are you trying to ignore me?
I've asked you a question twice now.
Gorkington wrote:Tell me about what you like about MD's case on notscience.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1426 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:26 pm

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

I always play awkward.... Its my MO. Also not ignoring you just got distracted by shiny things

His interaction with confscum Sakura makes me think very likel he might be scum. I know for sure that Sakura pushes hard for easy target, She pushed hard on Choof ( which was newb town) . I dont believe Vasoon was on the same scum team as Sakura by the push she made on him. This means he is either the town vig/ a Sk or part of another scum team. Right now I cant dismiss any of the three possibility.

I dont know what to make of her buddying of Thor , and not Science. She pretty much defended Thor actions. As I said she pretty much ignored Silver/ FF which makes me think she maybe did the same things with her other scum buddies. I want to read Sakura ISO a few time over. I feel like this will give us a good clue of who might be scum. I think the town needs to pay more attention to the Sakura and FF flips than they are doing
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:31 pm

Okay than why did you fake claim.... how the heck are you helping the town by doing that?? Why shouldn't we lynch you today?????
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:34 pm

To clarify I think that confscum buddied or atleast soft buddied him. I think the interaction of the two atleast needs to garner more attention / pressure.
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:39 pm

Post by Gorkington »

I've claimed that I'm also mafia several times.
If you're going to lynch me you should probably vote me for doing that.
Or maybe the fact that I didn't deny that I was serial killer when someone called me that on D1.
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:43 pm

Post by Gorkington »

In all seriousness though, I have no idea where you're standing when it comes to notscience as of your last few posts because you basically hedged your entire argument on him. Do you think he's scum or not?
Why are you just focusing on my obvious jokeposts?
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:33 pm

Post by copper223 »

Still working on Sakura's ISO, I need more meta about her to see if she is more likely to buss, ignore or townread her buddies to make proper deductions, luckily some of my other games are winding down so I should be able to give this the proper attention becore team mafia.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:38 pm

Post by ika »

In post 1431, copper223 wrote:Still working on Sakura's ISO, I need more meta about her to see if she is more likely to buss, ignore or townread her buddies to make proper deductions, luckily some of my other games are winding down so I should be able to give this the proper attention becore team mafia.

she never wants to bus. iirc one large theme game from a scum QT (i can hunt it later) she rather try to go flawless then bus
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:44 pm

well I take everything serious....as I am trying to catch scum. I didn't know they were joke posts.

Iam leaning scum toward not science. The only thing that's holding me back for voting for him Is I am not sure if Sakura buddying towrd NS was scummy. This is to say it was bc they were scum buddies or Sakura was just buddying someone she knew was town. There seems to be zero evidence that Sakura was bussing anyone any of her partners. As I said I want to reread her posts to see if I can get any info from them.
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:48 pm

Post by copper223 »

In post 1432, ika wrote:
In post 1431, copper223 wrote:Still working on Sakura's ISO, I need more meta about her to see if she is more likely to buss, ignore or townread her buddies to make proper deductions, luckily some of my other games are winding down so I should be able to give this the proper attention becore team mafia.

she never wants to bus. iirc one large theme game from a scum QT (i can hunt it later) she rather try to go flawless then bus

Sounds a bit like me, good info, am I finally playing with town Ika?
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:49 pm

In post 1432, ika wrote:

@ Copper -I like the direction you are heading...

@Ika - I am thinking the same thing. Do you think she is more likely to buddy , ignore, or soft play her scum buddies??
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:36 pm

Post by ika »

@copper/fuzzy

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=59516

Subject: Somewhere in the Human Village in the Basement (Dark PT)

Sakura Hana wrote:Hi, my partners in crime.
A bit about me, I usually don't bus as I love having Scum perfect wins unless it's extremely necessary, I also have a tendency to make bad night kill choices so don't rely on me about it. There's also the fact about me and Nacho being in hydra so this might change a bit depending on who's posting.

Was stupid to go find the PT though cus the mod didn't link it in thread ( was loosely following the game and glanced though some of the QTs)

i will respond proper later though im tired, i do have tuse off so that will most likely be my day where i do crap
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:46 pm

Post by ika »

can everyone do a fn little idea/activity for me: what do you think is most likely and why?

Mafia+WW+vig
Mafia+WW+vig
Mafia+WW+sk
Mafia+sk+vig

i am also goign to get my chart setup so i can fill in votes and crap.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:47 pm

Post by ika »

for soem reason i have 2 of mafia/WW/vig when it should of been mafia/sk/vig
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:16 am

I am so glad scum Sakura is dead.... this is the second time she was scum and got lynched in a game I was in with her. Now all I have to do is lynch her scum buddy (ies) and I will have my revenge for her beating me in the TOTA mafia/ Now I want to catch her scum buddy (ies ) even more. If i rember right she was the one who made me get paranoid which made me mislynch my own neighbor buddy.

From what I can see Sakura makes little to no contact with her scum buddies. She only talks to them if they ask her something directly and that usually if the the question was recent, If it was a apge or so back she seems to ignore it. She also seems to soft bus her buddies . She says that they could be scum but usually places people ahead of her scum buddies if she does this.

I am liking Ika and Copper as being town right noe......
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:30 am

I said add i get this info from the game she provided in her wiki page.

Ika

* M+M + ( T w Vig)
* M+WW (T w Vig)
* M+ M +T +SK
* M+ WW+T +SK
* M+ Mas+ Town
* M+ Mas+ T+ SK

there prob a few more
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:34 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 1420, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1418, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 1415, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1414, elusive wrote:Also, Thor what is your take on NEMNOMC

In post 1413, Thor665 wrote:I mildly like this case, though find the defense reasonable and thus not particularly sheepable.

You have no response to what marquis pointed out?

You are literally reading my response to what Marquis pointed out.

That was fairly obvious. I apologize.

How can you like his case when you said at the beginning of that same post that you don't understand the otalia case?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:18 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1421, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:I am ok with your answers.... Not sure if your are town or not but I feel no need to pressure you anymore

You need to work on pressure - if that's what that was.
Also, regardless of you having your answers, your support of that push is so iffy to me that, yes, I still want you to answer my questions about it - because now I need to figure out if you were town doing a weird pressure test, or scum trying to heave on a bad push without realizing it was a bad push before hopping on.
So...answer my questions, please.
And, if your instinct here is to ask me to go back and quote them for you and waste 24 hours by doing so...dear gawd, just go iso me and pull them up.

In post 1423, Gorkington wrote:Fuzzy is playing so awkwardly that it makes my head spin trying to imagine him as town or mafia.

I currently still lean townish on the slot, myself, but will agree it's a muddy read due to the...well, the specific pushes. But the slot feels more or less quite open about the pushes, which generally feels more newb town than newb scum in my opinion.

In post 1424, ika wrote:@thor im not going to get into smatic battles. so im going to cut it altogether and ask you one simple question: do you think shes scum even though she is voting with you? simple yes or no.

I have explicitly already stated him as my second strongest scum read...I would have sort of thought that would clarify "yes" as my stance. I suppose not, so I'll answer that question now.

"Yes"

Also, FETH NO YOU DON'T GET TO DODGE.
Please go back and answer my questions - they are *not* semantic based, I am offended that you are trying to pass them off as such, and also VERY much want you to answer them about a player you are choosing to leap in and defend.
Either show that they are "semantic based" (they are not - so call me a liar and prove me wrong or answer them) or answer them. They are alignment and opinion based - and are asking for your thoughts, not definitions. So don't play this derpy game with me, I'm calling the slot out for lying and you are defending it even after the slot has, more or less, admitted that I am right - so defend your stance please.

In post 1424, ika wrote:as for her offsite games thats entirely her if she wants to bring them or not she has told em before that she rather not bring up her past for [reasons here]

:neutral:
Dodge, dip, dive, duck, and dodge.

Okay, we can play this derp game.

@ELUSIVE - ika is defending you based off meta that he now refuses to disclose because, apparently, it would bother you to have your meta disclosed.
What are your thoughts on this?
Would you be okay with him presenting his reasoning for defending you?
How do you feel about his defense of you thus far since you are not choosing to comment upon it?

How much "more" do you need?
Previously you showed a willingness and ability to draw conclusions from limited info - why has that changed in this instance?

In post 1441, Flubbernugget wrote:How can you like his case when you said at the beginning of that same post that you don't understand the otalia case?

Because that answer was to Oka, who had been pushing Otolia previously to Marquis making that case and was, therefore, obviously not using that as his case on Otolia, meaning I did not understand it.

I feel like you're attacking me, without reading me - what are your thoughts on that?
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:26 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

Not attacking, just asking questions.

Probably not reading either. Oh well.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:50 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1443, Flubbernugget wrote:Probably not reading either. Oh well.

:neutral:
Replace out?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:51 am

Post by Thor665 »

I mean, especially when your "questions" are answered by...reading the post you're asking "questions" about.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:57 am

Post by pisskop »

We should lynch flubber \o/

Or elusive or Otaliaslot
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:14 am

Post by Thor665 »

I could get behind 2 of the 3 there.

@pisskop - what's your case on Mnemonic?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1448 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:21 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1289, pisskop wrote:
In post 1091, pisskop wrote:
In post 623, Sakura Hana wrote:Flubber, Otolia, elusive are all good candidates for scum too.
I'm less certain on Flubber now that he's actually POSTING CONTENT, tho i called him out on that earlier.
Otolia is still doing nothing regardless and just wants to see Varsoon dead no matter what.
elusive is... odd, probably my weakest scumread of the 3 at this point.

htmm

Mostly going on my gut this game, tbh. It says we should lynch from this list, and lo do we see all three have followings.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1449 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:22 am

Post by pisskop »

It turns out that Large normals are hard to follow and I could follow 2-3 minis easier than 1 large as town.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”