Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:19 am

Post by Malakittens »

GET HYPED.

VOTE: SLEEPYKREW
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #22 (isolation #1) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:19 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 19, Micc wrote:VOTE: JasonT

Sheeping Thor.

HYPE

This feels... so fake...

VOTE: Micc

Anyways, I am at work so I'll be back later!
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #50 (isolation #2) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:47 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 13, Thor665 wrote:
Vote: JasonT

I'm out of RVS now.

PEdit - and it pains me, because I want to vote the flashwagon - but I think JasonT actually looks worse.
That said, I'll agree with the core idea of voting anyone derp enough to random vote so...meh.
I think Jason i sprobably actually scum though - look at that post again.

Eh, Jason didn't feel too bad to me. I can agree that he was looking cautious, but that's about it. I'm just not seeing it super scummy.

I have to agree with the random number generator thing, but it's a thing for some people, but I don't see why he didn't just "vote" randomly. It's basically the same thing.
I didn't like the multiple posts in the span of a few minutes that could have easily been put in one post though.

In post 26, SleepyKrew wrote:
In post 22, Malakittens wrote:
In post 19, Micc wrote:VOTE: JasonT

Sheeping Thor.

HYPE

This feels... so fake...

Anyways, I am at work so I'll be back later!

What do you think of the Jason case?

What DO YOU think of the Jason case? I'm just happy we are out of RVS tbh and Thor took us out so we can get to the "meat" of the game. I didn't agree with it enough to sheep btw.

In post 27, Micc wrote:I'm a little put of by the fact that Dragons is excited to play the game but isnt willing to help move us into the actual game.

I'm a little bit put off at the fact you are willing to take jabs, but you're not putting your money where your mouth is. Instead of trying to interact you're willing to 'sheep' someone on P1, whom you don't even know the alignment of.

In post 38, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 27, Micc wrote:I'm a little put of by the fact that Dragons is excited to play the game but isnt willing to help move us into the actual game.

I don't see how I'm not. If I were to join on the jason wagon I would be dishonest. I have no reason to move my vote quite yet.

What I am doing is trying to figure out Thor, trying to figure out your motivation based on your blatant sheeping without your own commentary and your nitpick shots like the post quoted, and thinking about the sleepykrew wagon that formed from my die roll.

I don't really see you trying to figure out Micc's motivation. You didn't ask him a question until now. So how are you trying to sort out his motivation?

I also snicker at the fact you think you're the reason why the SK wagon formed and that it couldn't have just been random instead.

UNVOTE: SK

Can someone finish my shift so I can play mafia instead? I'm so ready because I'm off for two days after this shift today!

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #56 (isolation #3) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:55 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 51, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 50, Malakittens wrote:I didn't like the multiple posts in the span of a few minutes that could have easily been put in one post though.

How is how I format my posts alignment related?

It was just spam that wasn't needed early game when you could have just consolidated it into one post. I mean I don't really care because I'm used to people spam-posting in my games, but wasn't expecting it as much during TM.

In post 52, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 50, Malakittens wrote:I don't really see you trying to figure out Micc's motivation. You didn't ask him a question until now. So how are you trying to sort out his motivation?

I'm thinking about it.

Interesting.

Preedit:

You distinctly said "MY" dice roll.

Oh right you never played a game with me from the beginning, carry on.~

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #118 (isolation #4) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:42 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 63, Boonskiies wrote:what the heck? we're all just unvoting out of RVS already? And why is their a wagon on Micc?

We've been out of RVS.

In post 65, Fenchurch wrote:Yayyyyyy! :)

reads:
SleepyKrew - prob town
Thor - maybe town
jason - maybe scum
Mala - maybe scum

not being read yet:
Micc
Egg
Dragons
Trojan Horse

not posted yet:
Pieguy
sthar
Delta
Boon

VOTE: jason

Save The Dragons, there's a reasonably established argument that dice-voting in RVS is anti-town.
Were you aware of this already?
What do you think of it?

I'd be interested in this "scumread" you got on me actually. If you could flesh that out it would be grand.

In post 67, Save The Dragons wrote:I am sorry, Malakittens. I'm not trying to be belligerent, I'm trying to clarify what I meant.

My games as of late have been characterized of me being angry and fighting people and it has made me feel a lot worse about myself as a person. I do not appreciate being talked down to. It is clear we are not jiving, Thor, but if you are town I would appreciate you pack up the attitude if you are unable to understand me.

I didn't see any of your posts as belligerent. So no apologizes needed. I just wanted clarification on some things and I got them, thank you~.
In post 68, Boonskiies wrote:Alright. That makes me feel better. ^ For some reason I thought Jason was already slipping through cracks. Also...I forgot to do my RVS...

VOTE: Pieguyn

Let's please be both town this time...haha. I don't want to have to deal with you being scum.

I'm not really sure why, but I don't like this, although, it's not where it's super scummy persay. It just might be because some players, such as me, believe we are out of RVS so trying to draw back in feels off. Is there any comments that you would like to make in regards of current happenings in thread?

In post 84, jasonT1981 wrote:Actually

vote: SK

While I do not see the initial posts as scum or scum motivated. The avoidance of giving any opinion of his own is telling

I dislike this post a lot though.

Jason can you clarify that you don't believe SK is posting scummy or even scum motivated then why are you voting him? It seems like you are trying to call for a policy lynch on SK more than anything else.

In post 92, Fenchurch wrote:
In post 81, SleepyKrew wrote:
In post 65, Fenchurch wrote:SleepyKrew - prob town

Why?

I think your opening post of just 'Greetings', and your stubbornness in subsequent posts implies a position of confidence and ease, and I associate these things with town.

It's also possible that you are especially confident and at ease with being scum, and/or that you know these things will cause some players to town-read you, but it's more than nothing.

I think this is just SK in general. (I<3youSK) From talking to him on skype he like being stubborn, but is a damn good friend when you need him. This is mostly a null-tell IMO rather than a town/scum leaning thing.

In post 93, Egg wrote:Mala, what is your read on Thor?

Not sure I like STD's... would you call it pre-OMGUS? He basically implies that if Thor votes him soon, he's scum.

The high percentage of dice talk in Fenchurch's posts feels weird too.

I'm probably going to ask my teammates for help with Thor. I haven't been able to read thor correctly in past games and I'm trying to see if maybe Iec or AD has more experience in trying to spot Thor-scum or Thor-town. He's just one of the players that I always can never get a handle on.

In post 96, Trojan Horse wrote:I didn't mean that one person not doing RVS prevents the team from scumhunting. I meant that doing RVS helps the team scumhunt, and not helping the team scumhunt is scummy.

Fenchurch, a message from my team: Tammy wants you to clarify your scum read on Jason.

Malakittens, who are you intending to vote right now? You voted SK, then voted micc, then unvoted SK. :?:

Micc, you said your vote on Jason was a "sheep vote". What do you think about Jason now?

Yeah this is why I shouldn't post until I got my full attention on the game. I was posting at work in the morning and then went home for a lunch break and I forgot I had voted Micc. My mind thought I still had my RVS-SK vote on.

In post 104, pieguyn wrote:town: STD, SK, maybe Fenchurch, maybe Boon

scum: Mala, jason
getting a similar vibe from Mala. most of what she's posting comes off really neutral and I think her stance on Micc () is hypocritical - she calls him out for taking jabs but not interacting, when he for the most part was and she explicitly unvotes in that post (her vote was supposed to be on Micc) without making much of a hard push on him. I also think "you've never played with me before" () is a really easy throwaway excuse for scum to use when they want an easy way out of pressure.

Mara has a scum read on Thor. I don't particularly agree at this point, but I'll work it out later.

Re: vote thing read above. I was interacting with players, whereas, Micc wasn't IMO.

First off nice misrep Pie. I didn't have any "pressure" on me when I posted "You've never played with me before" I was trying to interact with STD in regards to a comment that he made about Micc and regarding SK-RVS. So I don't see how I was using that as an excuse out of anything. My comment about never playing with me before was I wasn't RVS to just chain RVS or because of his dice roll, but I RVS'd SK because he was a player I enjoyed talking too outside of ms. I tend to RVS in that mindset than random RVS etc.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #121 (isolation #5) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:44 pm

Post by Malakittens »

SK WHY ARE YOU BEING SO CRYPTIC?

;-;

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #123 (isolation #6) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:50 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 122, SleepyKrew wrote:Am I?
I was totally going to give you hearts in my next post, but then I saw sthar's post and absolutely HAD to Mary Jane.

I don't know I expected you to call bullshit on Jason's post/vote in regards to you, but you didn't.

I mean I'm thinking you might be town, mostly gut, but my teammates agree with it. It would be nice if you like did something, anything?

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #125 (isolation #7) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:07 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I'm not rushing. I'm trying to see where you are at and no where did I imply that I want you super spammy because that's exactly what I don't want/need.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #133 (isolation #8) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:11 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 127, pieguyn wrote:
In post 118, Malakittens wrote:Re: vote thing read above. I was interacting with players, whereas, Micc wasn't IMO.

so you thought this:

In post 21, Micc wrote:STD, what is the point/goal/reason we do RVS in your opinion?

was something other than him directly interacting with STD? at the very least, I know you saw the second post bc you outright quoted it.

In post 118, Malakittens wrote:First off nice misrep Pie. I didn't have any "pressure" on me when I posted "You've never played with me before" I was trying to interact with STD in regards to a comment that he made about Micc and regarding SK-RVS. So I don't see how I was using that as an excuse out of anything. My comment about never playing with me before was I wasn't RVS to just chain RVS or because of his dice roll, but I RVS'd SK because he was a player I enjoyed talking too outside of ms. I tend to RVS in that mindset than random RVS etc.

OK, I reread and I misread that exchange. blame me being awake at 4 AM -.-

now with that out of the way, why do you think I'm supposedly misrep'ing you here? even if it was clear that's what happened (it's not), I don't understand what you think scum-me has to gain by doing this.

you also ignored the remainder of what I pointed out: that you're making a whole bunch of neutral sounding posts but not making any sort of hard push on anyone. you supposedly think Micc is scum. why haven't you done anything in your most recent posts to push him, question him, or try and convince people to vote him along with you? I'm seeing more weak pokes/jabs at a bunch of people, but no follow through on the Micc push.

Yeah, but it felt like a "test" the water type thing with the second thing. Like a jab saying "HERE GUYS HES DOING SOMETHING SCUMMY LET'S SEE WHO BAITS AT IT" while being a scumfuck and sheeping a P1 case which wasn't solid in the first place.

I already called out Micc for these jabs.

You're misrepping me saying I was trying to wiggle out of pressure when there was no pressure to wiggle out from. like I was trying to hide when in fact I wasn't, but interacting with STD over something that was said. It's a basic misrep. I didn't say anything about alignment, did I? Why are you trying to play the "Scum-me" has nothing to gain from this card so early here. I don't really have a huge read on you yet I'm just calling bullshit out when I see it.

It's D1. I'm still trying to gather up some reads, sort out people and mull over what my teammates wrote to me in the PT. Micc hasn't really posted since so I'm trying to wait and see, how he reacts to new posts. I'm going with my gut right now because there's nothing really scummy standing out besides maybe two other things. I'm curious in regards to Jason's responses because the whole thing I quoted re:SK feels odd as fuck. I'm also mulling over something said in regards to Fenchurch and see if I agree/don't agree with it atm.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #137 (isolation #9) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:41 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 134, pieguyn wrote:
In post 133, Malakittens wrote:I already called out Micc for these jabs.

yes, and you haven't seen anything in his 2 or 3 posts since then worth questioning to solidify the read?

it's as I said before. I don't see any effort in your recent posts to question him or try to get anyone else to see what you're seeing. I generally think you could be a hell of a lot more proactive with regard to your read on him; it feels more like you're sitting on the sidelines trying to avoid making too many waves early in the game.

In post 133, Malakittens wrote:You're misrepping me saying I was trying to wiggle out of pressure when there was no pressure to wiggle out from. like I was trying to hide when in fact I wasn't, but interacting with STD over something that was said. It's a basic misrep. I didn't say anything about alignment, did I? Why are you trying to play the "Scum-me" has nothing to gain from this card so early here. I don't really have a huge read on you yet I'm just calling bullshit out when I see it.

the obvious implication from "misrep" - as well as the question at the end of this paragraph - would be that I'm scum. hence me asking what you think me-scum would have to gain by deliberately misrep'ing you over something relatively minor.

Not really.

Again he hasn't posted. I already commented on his said posts that I disagreed with. I mean I would be more proactive if he actually posted...? Your chainsaw defense is noted though Pie.

Town can misrep AND scum can misrep. If I see a misrep I point it out. I'm not really sure if you are town or scum at this point, but your general posts so far aren't the greatest. You are sitting here defending the shit out of Micc, while attacking his attacker.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #138 (isolation #10) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:44 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Oh btw, I'm an aggressive little fuck at times so if you feel that I'm going to far tell me to calm it down because I will. It's nothing personal it's just me.~

Anyways it's way past my bed time so I'll be back later on today. I'm shocked I even stayed up til 3am after going to bed before 11pm every night.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #179 (isolation #11) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:39 am

Post by Malakittens »

Boon why do you have such an issue with Jason calling out your RVS vote out of RVS stage, but when I called it out it got ignored?

Btw I'm tryin to get my printer set up and then I'll reread and answer questions from 3am and onwards~

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #182 (isolation #12) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:47 am

Post by Malakittens »

Please don't.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #188 (isolation #13) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:34 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 135, Save The Dragons wrote:I'm bothered by malakittens's language; there's a giddy confidence in there (like Light from Death Note, or I guess early books Queen Cersei)

Like something like this is almost dismissive:

In post 118, Malakittens wrote:If you could flesh that out it would be grand.

In post 118, Malakittens wrote:I'm not really sure why, but I don't like this, although, it's not where it's super scummy persay. It just might be because some players, such as me, believe we are out of RVS so trying to draw back in feels off. Is there any comments that you would like to make in regards of current happenings in thread?

I keep coming back to this, perhaps I believe in the sanctity of RVS, a happy place where you can come in and throw your vote down while you're getting your bearings in the game without fear of being harangued...okay I'm being overly dramatic, but I suppose I fail to see how one person RVSing is going to successfully draw us back into the RVS.

I might have been a little passive-aggressive towards Fench, but my question was a legitimate question to her read. Fenc already commented on it, but last time we played was Wicked and she caught a small, glimpse of what a good Mala-scum game can be like. I was kinda thinking in my head is she scum reading me for being bitter about that loss (yes it can be a thing because I have done this in the past) or does she actually find something scummy in my posts.

I always analyze RVS after a scum flip to try to eliminate players as potential partners or try to see who is a potential partners. Scum like to stay in RVS-stage because they can follick and play in the fields and coast while keeping minimum suspicion on them. (btw I'm kidding about the follicking and playing in the fields). Boons has a kind of a play that amounts to being a jokey jester at times (<3uBoon) so I'm trying to engage him so he doesn't fall into old habits, but with recent posts I don't think it helped much. I just want him to contribute, to give thoughts. Which he has in regards to his read on Pie and gives me insight to how's he's trying to sort players etc.

In post 143, Fenchurch wrote:
Updated reads list:

SleepyKrew - maybe town
Micc - maybe town
Dragons - maybe town
Pieguy - maybe town
Thor - could go either way
Mala - maybe scum
jason - maybe scum

not being read yet:

Egg
Trojan Horse
sthar
Delta
Boon

Is there a way my read and the read on micc being connected? Are you trying to draw connections pre:flip or are they not connected?

In post 147, Boonskiies wrote:@sthr - Pie and I have never had a game where one of us weren't scum. We've been partners even before. I tunnel her hard. Everytime. She can catch me out as scum like a [insert ridiculous comparison here]. This is just a page 6 read for me, so not too much merit to it, but it is worth paying attention to.

Interesting. I'm liking this read on Pie based on interactions. This isn't something scum would say I don't think.
In post 149, pieguyn wrote:
In post 137, Malakittens wrote:Again he hasn't posted. I already commented on his said posts that I disagreed with. I mean I would be more proactive if he actually posted...? Your chainsaw defense is noted though Pie.

Town can misrep AND scum can misrep. If I see a misrep I point it out. I'm not really sure if you are town or scum at this point, but your general posts so far aren't the greatest. You are sitting here defending the shit out of Micc, while attacking his attacker.

:/

I think Micc had a fair amount of content in between the post where you pushed him and your later posts. however, I admit I may be being too harsh there.

my aim is moreso to attack your logic than defend Micc per se; I don't have a read on Micc. either way, I don't feel as strongly as I did before about you being scum. soooooooo

where are you currently at with Fen and Thor?

Well it seemed like you were doing a bit of both from my angle. Micc had less then 3 posts from his P1 which didn't show him doing anything, but sheeping a P1 case. I mean yes he questioned STD a bit and Jason, but he flat out ignored me. He could have said something, but did nothing. Like I said I want to wait and see what he's currently thinking with current happenings. My read might change, but we'll see.

Well, the only person so far who's said anything in regards to this game was Iec. He didn't say much in regards to Thor and I hold Thor on a pedestal. I have maybe a three-person list on ms whom I do this too. I will play this dance, dance game with my emotions in regards to them, but actually pushing my emotions on paper never happens. He happens to be someone whom I think of as a good scum/town player so if I was ever wrong and mislynched him I'd feel bad. (I know it's crazy.)

I'd be interested in a Fench vote, but it would come after I made a case though. Iec made a comment last night and after this morning rereading it again and her posts I'm seeing it.

I'd be okay with a Jason vote too maybe. It seems like Jason is going after what I feel is more of a policy lynch rather than feeling someone is scum. It's giving me this horrible vibe. He's done it directly with SK, while ignoring Delta, and now he's doing it with Boonskiies. I'm having a hard time he's believing what he's actually saying IMO.

In post 150, Fenchurch wrote:
In post 118, Malakittens wrote:I'd be interested in this "scumread" you got on me actually. If you could flesh that out it would be grand.
sthar8 wrote:@fen- do you feel like expounding on any of your other reads?

Mostly it's gut, and/or a couple of small things and the rest of the posts either fit with or don't contradict that read. e.g. Dragons - enthusiastic and seems to be enjoying himself. pieguy - getting reads from team, etc.

The last (and only) game I've played with Mala was Wicked, where she won as scum to my town. Reading through the scum-thread after the game, I felt it should have been a lot more obvious - the way her actual feelings as scum occasionally affected her play in the game. I kinda got the same sense from her opening posts here, that there was a bit of a facade maybe.

Sorry that's not very specific though, when I have time (tomorrow) I'll do a re-read and try and elaborate more.

Oh and SleepyKrew, CES says that Trojan is town so you don't need to worry about reading him :]

Well this game and that game are different. There's only like a few players I have major experience in playing with {Pie, Thor, Boons, Micc} whereas everyone else I might have played one game with or not at all. And even then Boons is more from F2F mafia and Micc I played maybe two newbies games with. Wicked half the playerlist I talked to on a daily basis so it's more common that I'd be sad to be playing against friends and having to fabricate cases and push them to get them lynched, when in fact as town, I liked working with them and solving the game. You're basically comparing an apple to an orange.

I still don't see how you could be seeing the same feelings when in fact this is a different situation as a whole.

In post 159, Trojan Horse wrote:
In post 128, pieguyn wrote:
In post 117, Trojan Horse wrote:pieguyn, Tammy wants you to explain your Jason-scumread some more.

I'll go through it in detail later tonight. does Tammy have a town read on him?

Not a solid town read yet, but she seems to be leaning in that direction. She thinks she can get a solid read on Jason, but it may take some time. She isn't bothered by Jason's multiple-vote opening post.

She also likes your suspicion of mala. I'm going to take a closer look...

<: Tammy always thinks I'm scum though!

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #192 (isolation #14) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:05 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 189, SleepyKrew wrote:Hey Mala, do you wanna quickhammer jason?

Uh no.

I want others to contribute posts or else this is a waste of D1.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #194 (isolation #15) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:09 am

Post by Malakittens »

I want to hear more from Micc, Delta, Sthar and Thor. Not to mention I want Fench, STD and Pie to acknowledge/respond to my last set of posts.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #202 (isolation #16) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:18 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I'm not. I want to know how she's forming these reads. If they are connected to a possible flip or if they are independent

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #204 (isolation #17) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:08 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Well she explained some of her other reads. As I previously explained that I throught she could be a bit bitter still from Wicked. So I wanted to know the base of her read.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #247 (isolation #18) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:45 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 217, Fenchurch wrote:It didn't strengthen my feelings either way, I still don't have a strong read. I agree with some of your points and disagree slightly with others, but nothing that seems important to discuss. I am curious what point Iec made and what you "seeing" in my posts.

Well there was a question in which you didn't answer so next time you are reading if you could that would make me happy.

Also in regards to boon, I'm putting him selfmeta'ing not as a scum or town tell. It seems like it comes up on both alignments so it's more null than anything else.

UNVOTE: Micc

I need to go get some food and church and then I'm going to tackle something and I'll be back to look some stuff over.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #260 (isolation #19) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:25 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I have seen scum say it a lot boons.

Boons do me a favor

give me 4 reads, idc if its scum or town reads, but give something.

And explain why.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #264 (isolation #20) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:44 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 253, Fenchurch wrote:
In post 247, Malakittens wrote:UNVOTE: Micc

What makes you unvote Micc now? Given that he hasn't really done anything since you last placed your vote.

There's other things happening right now. Plus he's VLA or something so I'm going to give him breathing room. I'm waiting til he comes back and then see how he acts etc.

Personally, I think Boons is leaning closer to town than scum. His flail reminds me of town-flail and things. I mean I think he's reacting bad because Jason seems to be all over the place in terms of going after those are easy targets etc, while ignoring questions and ignoring others.

Trojan bugged me with his because it looks like a fence-sit where he could use to go back into the Boons wagon anytime he wanted to-type of feel post.

I'm kinda "eh" on the Jason wagon because it consists of Thor (who's currently null b/c I'm waiting for him to post), Micc (who I was scumreading and i'm waiting on to post) and Fench (whom my teammate, Iec, has some doubts on being town and likely leaning towards scum).

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #265 (isolation #21) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:47 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Also Boons yeah you haven't played with me or my alt since Titus-meet, but your game right now is reminding me a bit of Fuzzy Forest.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #267 (isolation #22) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:54 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Fench even requoted it and it still hasn't been answered so.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #313 (isolation #23) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:14 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Can people explain the townvibes on Fench?

Also I don't like pushing slots who aren't around to defend themselves tbh

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #314 (isolation #24) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:15 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 311, Micc wrote:Jason push on boon started with a policy lynch type attitude which I didnt like at all, evolved into a meta read that may or may not be valid (sorry. i wont be skimming the games anytime soon). I can see possible town motivation from Jason in that push but ill have to look deeper.

He also started a policy lynch type push on SK too.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #384 (isolation #25) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:18 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I was going to explain the fenchurch niggles that Iec had, but my cat is now in the animal emergency center so my head not with the game right now. I'll do it Monday as I won't be around much for Easter tommorow

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #433 (isolation #26) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:38 am

Post by Malakittens »

@mod: Im VLa Til wednesday. I got semi-bad news on my cat, but the next two days will be either break or make.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #495 (isolation #27) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:32 am

Post by Malakittens »

I'm VLA for an uncertain amount of time. My cat just died in my arms so mafia posts won't be a thing. I might replace out, but I rather not if I can get my mind away from her loss after a few days

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #566 (isolation #28) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:04 am

Post by Malakittens »

I think I'm going to be here later tonight. Just after I eat >___>

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #571 (isolation #29) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:17 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I don't even know where I was last.

Can someone just give me a run down on the votes on Boon again?

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #624 (isolation #30) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:13 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 621, jasonT1981 wrote:
In post 563, Fenchurch wrote:So many wallposts these past two evenings. I'm trying to get ready for a meet!

I haven't caught up with all these essays yet, but none of the arguments I've seen grab me. If I was going to compromise I might vote sthar. pie is the person I trust most besides myself.

Would still most like to lynch jason. Would like him to respond to my #511, and Sleepy's #535.

I still maintain that scum boon boasted about doing it (as proven in my link) and has boasted here similarly. While he may have done it (hammering town read) as town, he has boasted about doing it as scum in Pokemon (I think that was the game I linked) and it matches to here. Hammering town reads is not the issue that makes him scum (it is a liability which I stand by saying) but it is not something you want around near end game ( I stand by that) and it reaks of scum. I concede I may have not been clear on this. It's the boasting I have issue with as it matches to scum boon.

But the boasting is the issue, he did it in scum as pokemon, and doing it here too smells exactly like his scum game.

I can't believe I am defending thor here, but Dragon, this is (how I remember anyway) how Thor plays. It is neither scum or town for him being an asshole. He can come across as that regardless lol (no offence to Thor) I know he is not on purpose being an ass, but he does come across like itk

Again so you have meta on Boon doing what he does this as both alignments, but you are still trying to push a policy lynch via saying he's a liability. I have seen him just hammer people at will AND BE TOWN. I have seen him self-meta AND BE TOWN. So him doing everything above is null.

In then end you are trying to chalk up a null-read as a policy lynch, end of story.

I agree with Jason re:thor. It's just thor being thor. I have seen thor, first-handly, as both alignments play like this.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #625 (isolation #31) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:15 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I also was reading Thor and Pie interactions today at work and was feeling that I was getting some type of weird vibe over there. I can't really explain it. :\

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #626 (isolation #32) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:26 pm

Post by Malakittens »

okay the major thing that Iec didn't like about Fenchurch was the talking about dice-rolling etc in regards to STD. He felt that it didn't really have her sorting out his alignment by questioning on it nor did it really contribute much to the question at hand.

~My read~

I'm also not really feeling the Fenchurch that I saw in wicked either. I don't remember her really posting readslists like she's doing here with nothing of substance to back it up. Like besides a select few people that she's had to explain her reads on I don't know how she's gaining these reads. They aren't transparent.

I'm also not sure I agree with the major sticky vote that she has been doing with Jason. I understand that she has a scumread on Jason and where it stems from, but it seems like she's trying to use things from past game team-mafia as leverage to get 'rid' of Jason.

I have my own niggles of Jason, but these reasons why she has a scumread on Jason feels more safe. I think Fench is playing a safe game to the point she has the game at arm's length.

I just personally don't like her posts at this point.

VOTE: fench

If any of this doesn't make sense lmk and I'll try to draw it to the point it does.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #627 (isolation #33) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:33 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Also the one thing that sticks about re:delta

is that he says he has a scumread on Pie that mainly stemmed from how Pie was pushing me, but since then Pie has stopped pushing me to a lesser extent, however, Delta didn't take that in consideration.

Delta may I ask why that is?

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #628 (isolation #34) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:34 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 618, sthar8 wrote:VOTE: Thor

Epiphany. I'm mobile, so explanation and fact checking later.

I also don't like this.~

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #630 (isolation #35) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:44 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 460, sthar8 wrote:I might outsource my thor read.

And then him saying he might be willing to comprise on this thor read felt more fence-sitty than anything IMO.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #631 (isolation #36) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:45 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 629, Trojan Horse wrote:I really don't feel like reading through all of these wallposts again, looking for something that makes Jason clearly scummier than Thor, or vice versa. I'm willing to lynch either one of them at this point. (My team still wants me to switch to Thor; I'm willing to do that if necessary.)

Horrible vote on fenchurch, though.

Thanks for your opinion, but i don't feel otherwise, I think it's a decent vote, but you want to explain why it's horrible or are you just going to dismiss it like such without explaining?

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #638 (isolation #37) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:09 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 636, sthar8 wrote:
In post 628, Malakittens wrote:
In post 618, sthar8 wrote:VOTE: Thor

Epiphany. I'm mobile, so explanation and fact checking later.

I also don't like this.~
I'm sorry, but I officially lost my entire capacity to care about an hour ago.

I lost any capacity to care about anything, but close family/friends since tuesday.

I'd still like you to explain your naked vote and jump though.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #639 (isolation #38) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:14 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 634, Trojan Horse wrote:Mala: of all the people you could've accused of playing a "safe game" by voting jason, I'm surprised you picked fenchurch; I'd say her reads have been reasonable so far, and I DO think she has been transparent with the reasons for those reads. To be honest, I would've been less bothered if you had voted for ME at this point.

Not that I want you to do that, just saying...

Well she's been wanting me to explain Iec's niggles on her, but with everything going on I couldn't do anything, but I'm here now. I explained why Iec didn't like her and I have explained why I haven't liked her. I disagree with you when you say a lot of her reads have been reasonable. She's clinging onto her scum-read on Jason since her first post into the game. I don't like it, flat out. I mean there's things that she's said that I might have agreed with, but overall there's a lot of things that i haven't and haven't liked.

I wouldn't vote you because I don't have much of a read on you rn. So it'd be a waste of my vote.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #643 (isolation #39) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:52 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 642, DeltaWave wrote:

I told you I was going to punch you in the nuts and then put my foot in your ass and you barely flinched. Then Thor calls you bad and you blow a gasket on him. Your reactions here are interesting to me.

Delta enough.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #645 (isolation #40) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:55 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 644, DeltaWave wrote:The impression I get is that STD is putting way too much thought into his "reactions." It feels too calculated to me.

Then say that rather then trying to what it seems like 'baiting' him for a reaction rn

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #661 (isolation #41) » Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:41 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 659, Fenchurch wrote:
In post 626, Malakittens wrote:okay the major thing that Iec didn't like about Fenchurch was the talking about dice-rolling etc in regards to STD. He felt that it didn't really have her sorting out his alignment by questioning on it nor did it really contribute much to the question at hand.

~My read~

I'm also not really feeling the Fenchurch that I saw in wicked either. I don't remember her really posting readslists like she's doing here with nothing of substance to back it up. Like besides a select few people that she's had to explain her reads on I don't know how she's gaining these reads. They aren't transparent.

I'm also not sure I agree with the major sticky vote that she has been doing with Jason. I understand that she has a scumread on Jason and where it stems from, but it seems like she's trying to use things from past game team-mafia as leverage to get 'rid' of Jason.

I have my own niggles of Jason, but these reasons why she has a scumread on Jason feels more safe. I think Fench is playing a safe game to the point she has the game at arm's length.

I just personally don't like her posts at this point.

I think you might be comparing my Day 1 play here to my later-game play in Wicked. I'd say my Day 1 here is pretty standard for me. I have some reads but not all of them are strong, and most are gut-based. I always post my reads lists, so at the very least people can compare mine to their own, and I've explained them, especially when asked, in as much depth as I have. Do you have stronger reads or reasons than mine? Do you disagree with the points I've made more than with anyone else?

Iec's point seems really minor and I don't have much more to say about that which I didn't already - I thought the response could have been alignment-indicative but I wasn't looking for anything I particular. I'd be curious to know if he has updated that read, or is still following the game.

Someone asked about my pie-town read. I find her thoughts clearly laid out and easy to follow, and they are ones that seem to come from a town mindset to me, and I think this is difficult to fake as scum.

I still find STD town, I think his exasperation at the attacks on him seems genuine (and maybe this is in part because I don't see the attacks on him as especially valid).

I may be. This post of yours is a reminder to take a quick glance to see if I am or im not.
I'm more of a gut reader D1 so it's not really fair to try to compare me to you. We have different playstyles. I disagree with how you came to your SK townread.

I'll ask him again. This game has been on the back burner since ~tuesday~. We really only had some talk about possibly replacing me if I wasn't able to get my footing back into the game.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #662 (isolation #42) » Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:47 am

Post by Malakittens »

Pie I know you have mentioned that Notty is reading this game, but how much has Mara and Mastin read? Whats their take on things?

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #690 (isolation #43) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:12 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 662, Malakittens wrote:Pie I know you have mentioned that Notty is reading this game, but how much has Mara and Mastin read? Whats their take on things?

Anyways more later.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #736 (isolation #44) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:13 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 726, Fenchurch wrote:I'm torn. CES thinks Thor is still the best lynch, and I can understand why, the claim itself seems scummy to me, and I now feel more keenly the problem with never lynching claims. But...

Patrick thinks it's worth looking for an alternate lynch e.g. sthar or Mala. I'd probably have preferred Mala but I don't like lynching when she's V/LA, so:

UNVOTE:
VOTE: sthar

Thor, just to double-check, are you saying that if you and Jason both go into N1, you'll hide behind him, then if you die we'll know Jason is scum? If so I am okay with this plan. If at least one of you is town then we stand to gain information from that. Worst case scenarios are either both are scum (but I feel this could be analysed based on play and interactions) or both town (scum could gain two kills, but we benefit from not wasting mislynches on them).

SleepyKrew wrote:
In post 722, Fenchurch wrote:He also points out that it's no longer on the Normal whitelist

Why does this part matter?

He says that most Normal games use only the whitelisted roles, that Nexus is part of the Normal Review Group, and he thinks that Nexus would be more likely to put together a 'typical' Normal game. It's not an iron-clad thing to me, but it's another factor in one of the claims seeming better than the other.

I'm not VLA anymore so if you want to push my lynch; I'd look forward to a case that doesn't relate to wicked and actually had some substance of this game so I can try to refute the case on me.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #770 (isolation #45) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:51 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 752, Fenchurch wrote:I'm disappointed not to find more posts here this morning, with just 1 day to deadline, I think there are some who have not even commented on the claims yet. I'd also like Thor to confirm his planned night action, and clarify about his role.

Egg wrote:Fenchurch, you don't have a single scum read?!?

I still think both of the claimants are scummy, but I want to give both a chance to confirm themselves (or give us info) before I would lynch them. Also, I re-read both sthar and Mala this morning, and sthar is still null for me, but more on Mala below.

Prior to claim I definitely found Jason's play scummy, although I do concede it's possible this is down to wildly different playstyles. I've read pie's counter argument but it doesn't really compensate for the things I find suspect. His push on Boon rests mainly on a thing Boon said once in a scum game and said again here. This is a fairly weak case in my opinion, and doesn't merit the weight jason gave it.

Prior to claim I found Thor potentially scummy for being needlessly antagonistic (a strategy I think he is likely to employ as scum), but I find him even more so post-claim.

My team talked again this morning about the Hider claim. My one issue with the plan of Thor hiding behind jason Tonight is, what if jason is scum, Thor-town, and the scum team have a roleblocker. Would they be able to roleblock Thor, he wouldn't die, and then we would think jason is confirmed town? CES says these are the kind of reasons why Hider was taken off the whitelist: it's interactions with other roles is unclear or unintuitive.

sthar, some of the other Nexus-mod games you checked are not Normals, is that right? CDB says the siblings were from a Harry Potter mini theme, although it was a fairly Normal theme, apparently. Not that it makes a big difference as I still think it is ~possible~ that Nexus would use a Hider.

If I was going to lynch either claimant now it would be Thor, because I think the claim itself, the circumstances surrounding it, and his subsequent absence all seem scummy. But I think we are in a much better position if we lynch elsewhere today, as we have the chance to gain more information about both Thor and Jason from the Night.

In post 736, Malakittens wrote:I'm not VLA anymore so if you want to push my lynch; I'd look forward to a case that doesn't relate to wicked and actually had some substance of this game so I can try to refute the case on me.

Well you hadn't commented much on the game since you came out of VLA so it didn't feel like you were.

And that feeds in to the essence of my case on Mala, which I did give once before. I've just re-read her ISO and I still see very little by way of substance; lots of vacillating on some players (notably Jason and Thor), some comments about things that 'bother' her, but no real pushes to get a lynch. Scum want to give reads (to look like their scum hunting) but don't have the same inherent desire to get a lynch, and they may even be hesitant to push as their reads will be put to the test. I thought her case on me had no real substance and the Iec thing is pretty weak considering she mentioned it twice beforehand as something she needed to think more about. She disagrees with my early-game read on SleepyKrew seeming town for his confidence, but provides no explanation about why saying this would make me scum.

And Mala, I think it's unreasonable of you to expect me to ignore Wicked in reading you, when that is our only previous game together, and you are also referencing Wicked in your read of me.

I have work in a few minutes so this will be short, but I will be back later after work, gym etc.

I have posted quite a bit on the last few days. I'm not yet up to the place I want to be at posting level wise, but it will come in time. I want to clear something up I didn't mean totally disregard Wicked as a whole, but I feel you are incorrectly placing a meta. You don't have firsthand knowledge of my town game and to a lesser extent to my scum game either. You're applying bad meta, end of story. I think you are using meta in a biased view rather than the way you should be using it. You are taking a year old (plus) scum game and trying to fabricate a scum read against me with it. You did this with Jason too, you took Team Mafia and you tried to fabricate that read against Jason with it. You're not taking the time out to see that you could be wrong, that my both my metas might have shifted in the last year or so.

I think you are playing a safe game. You have only pushed really
three
four people all game this game. You pushed Jason (things said above) and you voted Thor (which was Jason's counter) which essentially boils down to a safe vote etc. Then you voted Sthar who you had listed as a null-read in post , but then voted him a few posts later in because Patrick says to look for an alternative lynch. Afterwards you then started to push me after I clarified that I wasn't on VLA.

I also already said Fench that I was going to recheck Wicked because you were right I was looking at closer to endgame than I was early game when I was looking at your meta. Also I could swear I following another game of yours closely (not sure if it was a UK meet game), but w/e.

My read on you doesn't have a lot to do with Wicked, but a lot of things to do with your pushes here and the way you are playing here.

Also I don't really want to lynch either Thor or Jason, but I think Pie could be slightly townier due to the fact he was looking up mod meta. Although I have other things to talk to Pie about and will have to get to it later as I have work in about 5 mins~

The only other possible lynch is Trojan Horse which I'm kinda on a null because I haven't really remembered a lot of his posts and I'm surprised Tammy hasn't been more engaging with me about my alignment, which I find as odd. I'm used to Tammy and I going head to head in games so her not trying to sort me is meh =\

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #771 (isolation #46) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:51 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 758, SleepyKrew wrote:
In post 753, Fenchurch wrote:Sleepy - what is your read on Mala?

Don't have one. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Don't see why it would matter either.

I actually really like the case on Egg, but not going to change my vote until I clear my mind and get some feedback from teammates.

You're not trying either

;-;

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #795 (isolation #47) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:57 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 786, Trojan Horse wrote:
In post 770, Malakittens wrote:
The only other possible lynch is Trojan Horse which I'm kinda on a null because I haven't really remembered a lot of his posts and I'm surprised Tammy hasn't been more engaging with me about my alignment, which I find as odd. I'm used to Tammy and I going head to head in games so her not trying to sort me is meh =\

She's trying to sort you. She doesn't like you attacking fenchurch for using wicked meta on you, when you are apparently doing the same thing to her. She's having a hard time reading you.

Please note that I haven't felt the need to reveal every read that my teammates have given me during the game. I've read them all and taken them into consideration, but I've only revealed what I felt I needed to reveal. If there's anything you want me to talk about, ask me.

She's not though. If she was, she'd be asking me questions through you. Which she hasn't to my knowledge. I retracted that part of the Wicked meta plus the way I was applying it and the way Fench was its different imo.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #832 (isolation #48) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:04 am

Post by Malakittens »

Fbalfhjehdd

I have a post written out on my work computer just the bosses came in and I can't hit send. I'm phone posting for a second, but hopefuly they leave before deadline.

Ugh

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #833 (isolation #49) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:17 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 829, Trojan Horse wrote:SK: since my team is convinced that Thor is scum, they saw your recent push against me as attempt to save a scumbuddy. But you've now voted Thor, so that shoots down that idea.

Dunno. It could still be a slight bus. I think SK is likely town so I don't really agree with this push.

In post 830, DeltaWave wrote:If anyone wants to flashwagon boon I'd be down with that too.

This is hilariously anti-town. Like majorly, even if we get the support for it, it's not a good move at all.

In post 831, Trojan Horse wrote:I would join a Boon wagon as a last resort, but I don't think it's going to happen. Besides, Thor is much likelier to be scum than Boon. A hider and a bodyguard in the same game? I just don't see it.

No. A boon wagon at last minute would be scum driven IMO.

I have seen a hider and a BG in the same setup, it's just a large not a mini-normal.

~

VOTE: Trojan

Sorry to do this man, but I feel thor is just a riskier lynch due to the pr claim.

;-;

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #838 (isolation #50) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:35 am

Post by Malakittens »

Fench Sthar is voting Thor.

How is that not giving a comment on a stance?

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #845 (isolation #51) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:45 am

Post by Malakittens »

The reason why I'm against flash-lynching anyone is that we have already ran up three people and forced them to claim. We'd be essentially running up a fourth for a barely good reason, possibly cause a no lynch. I have never seen flash-lynching actually be good for the town, on both sites I played on. Not to mention he hasn't claimed so we could be at a risk.

So nonono on flashlynching.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #846 (isolation #52) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:46 am

Post by Malakittens »

I made my stance clear. I'm not risking lynching a claimed PR on D1. Too much risk; not much profit (unless thor is scum).

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #847 (isolation #53) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:47 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 842, Fenchurch wrote:
In post 838, Malakittens wrote:Fench Sthar is voting Thor.

How is that not giving a comment on a stance?

He's not even acknowledged the claim, and has explicitly said that he's not fully caught up on the game. It's normal as a townie to re-evaluate your target when they claim a power role. I'm pretty sure everyone else on the wagon has commented; I want to know sthar's thought process, assuming he's done this.

That make sense, I thought he did. I been skimming since work and all. I hate 12 hour days

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #850 (isolation #54) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:04 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 848, Egg wrote:Trojan, the way you listed it originally looked like you were assuming four. Then again I didn't realize on first glance that micc/vyse was one slot so meh. My bad.

Mala, I forget when but I remember flash wagoning scum right before deadline semi recently.

I have played over 10 games on my homesite. We always flash-lynched at deadline and we always hit town, always. I'm deadset against it. Call it my beliefs, standards etc, but i wont

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #861 (isolation #55) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:40 am

Post by Malakittens »

Thought hiders are immune to anything, but a tracker.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #959 (isolation #56) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:56 am

Post by Malakittens »

I haven't fully read up, but I will when I get home tonight. I'm about to go out to dinner.

Pie -- now you have said that Mastin is following/reading the game. Can I get an updated read on me? Mastin is probably one of the few on the site that can read me flawlessly without error. (Well maybe one or two games she's read me wrong) in regards to your team i would suggest getting her full read on me. That means she's should be reading my ISO/interactions and D1 play. I'm not sure if she's just reading the end of D1 or where she was read from and too. Between you, notty and Mara each of you hve had games that read me wrong full stop. Pie you seem to read me wrong, you ended up dayvigging last game and I think there's been another game that you were off base. Notty also misread me during that game and Mara used to be wrong at reading me. So what im saying is between your team, mastin should be the one with the moe influencal one with a read.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #962 (isolation #57) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:59 am

Post by Malakittens »

Oh and I was trying to sort out SK last night, but my rereading didn't bring anything productive.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #963 (isolation #58) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:02 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 961, DeltaWave wrote:
In post 960, SleepyKrew wrote:
In post 958, DeltaWave wrote:SK seems increasingly town.

Explain please.
VCA on D2 sounds like a waste of time.

Mostly your criticism of Egg and support of a Boon lynch. This all seems town motivated to me. Mostly because I'm on the same wavelength.

I really do think that strange things were afoot in those vote counts. I'll have to figure it out though.

One thing I have taken from trying to figure out why my game has been off lately is that thinking in this mindset is flawed. Just because someone thinks like you doesn't exactly mean scum or town etc. I was thinking that way a game or so ago and most of townreads flipped scum, there was two in the null area.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #966 (isolation #59) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:06 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 965, pieguyn wrote:
In post 959, Malakittens wrote:So what im saying is between your team, mastin should be the one with the moe influencal one with a read.

yeah, about that.

guess what mastin's read on you is? she feels preeeetty fucking strongly about it, and I agree.

What I was asking has she read the game fully or is she just reading off of my end game of D1?

Also Pie seriously your tunnel on me pretty much all game is crap. You didn't consult with mara or Mastin when I reached out to you before, but now it's pretty clear Mastin has a read that deciding to fit your bill to a T.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #968 (isolation #60) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:07 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 960, SleepyKrew wrote:
In post 958, DeltaWave wrote:SK seems increasingly town.

Explain please.
VCA on D2 sounds like a waste of time.

I beg to differ tbh.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #972 (isolation #61) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:14 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Also my reads currently are:

Town:
Jason, Star, pie, std, boons

Leaning town:

TH

Null:

SK, Vyse (want to hear more from)

Scum:

Delta, egg

I'm going to withhold voting Til im home and caught up with the current posts at the start of D2.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #979 (isolation #62) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:19 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 970, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 966, Malakittens wrote:Also Pie seriously your tunnel on me pretty much all game is crap.

Pie was tunneling you probably about as much as boon was tunneling jason

Pie was also hedging his read on me d1. Granted it was because he was trying to reign it in due to notty, but still he kept his option to vote me which was hedging. So tunneling at the start and then hedging towards the end.

I still have no qualms about not voting Thor. I don't have a strong urge to vote a D1 pr claim. Only time I have really ever called for a D1 lynch on a pr is if I directy could cC them or if I was scum trying to get rid of a threat D1.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #981 (isolation #63) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:21 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I want Mastin to read from The start of D1 and not just the end of D1 pie. That a way to gain a flawed read and not an accurate one.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #987 (isolation #64) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:24 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 982, pieguyn wrote:
In post 979, Malakittens wrote:Pie was also hedging his read on me d1. Granted it was because he was trying to reign it in due to notty, but still he kept his option to vote me which was hedging. So tunneling at the start and then hedging towards the end.

hedging towards the end...... when you didn't have a wagon on you and were in no danger of being lynched.

yeah, nice hedge there

(not to mention I had specifically said I wasn't interested in lynching you D1, so this is a load of shit.)

Fench was trying to call for a wagon on me at the end of D2. There was also support from it by someone other than you and her if I recall right.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #990 (isolation #65) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:29 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 986, pieguyn wrote:
In post 981, Malakittens wrote:I want Mastin to read from The start of D1 and not just the end of D1 pie. That a way to gain a flawed read and not an accurate one.

didn't you just say it was just her fitting her read to my read?

regardless, I'll ask her, but she feels you are "certainly scum" just based on your posts today/at the end of D1, so I don't particularly understand why you think her read on you would be different if she read the whole game.

(this is another post I don't see a town approach in, btw. you're essentially claiming that mastin's read is invalid bc she hasn't read the game - again, trying to discredit. /shrug)

I'm not trying to discredit her. I'm trying to get her to gain a more accurate read than she has currently. Her read is in fact wrong, but that's because she's scum reading me because of my unwillingness to hammer Thor, which it's unreasonable for her to believe that my beliefs got in the way to not wanting to hammer.

I'm trying to interact with you so I can engage you and try to help you where you are reading me wrong. I couldn't figure out why you were scum reading me in FakeGod's game nor did I have the time/enegery/willpower to care to that game after the attacks during it. That game state WASNT fun for me, however, this game I still have the opportunity to see where you are astray.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #992 (isolation #66) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:32 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 983, SleepyKrew wrote:Did you just call pie having a conflicting read with one of his teammates "hedging"

Why are you buzzwording

(to Mala, obv)

Idk I buzzword every now and then especially when I feel things are wrong. Why didn't you get up in my grill for buzzwording before? Why are you doing it now?

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #994 (isolation #67) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:36 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 988, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 978, pieguyn wrote:btw, we also feel that Egg and DW's reactions to Thor at the end of D1 are highly town and will not consider anything resembling a lynch on either of them at this juncture.

Pie, fake reactions are super easy to pull off. Plus, I disagree with Delta's reaction seeming town...

Are we allowed to talk about tokens, and where we put them at?

I oddly enough don't remember what we put our tokens too actually. I told Iec I probably would have been happier with having a scum role because lately I been frustrated with my town game lately. My town game is crap and I would have a better shot at doing better as scum.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1001 (isolation #68) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:31 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Pie

let me break this down for you.

You can't read me worth of shit.

Let's break down any game we have ever played together shall we?

Let's go with the most recent:

Touhou U3. This game was a hell in a handbasket for me. This was the game that finally got me to notice my game has been seriously off and I'm making changes to fix it. I pretty much townread the scum, and scumread the town. You dayvigged me when you were confident on other people being scum. You didn't read me there once correctly.

Newbie 1570. I was already dead and nightkilled by the time you replaced in. So you didn't have to gain any effort into reading me.

Gif's Touhou. We were mason's together and a vig. That game I wasn't completely all there (due to vacations/meet's), but when I was there my reads were
actually
pretty spot on with a few maybe spotty areas. I wanted to vig a player and you wholeheartedly dismissed me in a pretty rude manner. Then I basically said fuck the game after that.

Touhou U2. You were dead by the time I replaced in. So didn't have to read me.

Tales of You. To be honest this game was so long ago I don't remember it. Plus hydra'd with Tammy and she's always obv town.

Other Gif Touhou I also don't remember this game, but that's because it's over a year plus old.

Too Many Heads. Fuck this game, lol. you were scum here, granted I was scumreading Gif more than you because I used to be able to read Gif fairly easily.

Tit for Tat. Don't remember this game, but we were scum buddies.

So we have played eight games together. Granted I only remember like the ones from Nov of last year to most recent.

You misread me in the one game where I was town most recently.
Tammy and I were a masonary (lol) and Tammy being Tammy was obv town early on.
We have been scum together once.
We been town mason's together once.
We each were dead before we both replaced in, twice.
I was scum in a game once. (granted I was lynched by a fake cop guilty, ty AD)
You were scum in a game once.

You only had to basically sort me one game in all of the games we really ever played together, maybe two if you want to count the Tammy-game. So yes I'm discrediting your read on me because YOUR READ on me is wrong here. You have been wrong in the past.

Whereas I would like Mastin to read from the start of D1. I think just basing off the fact my actions at the end of D1 is a way to get an incorrect read. So what I'm saying IS you need to reset and so does Mastin.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1002 (isolation #69) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:49 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 975, pieguyn wrote:
In post 966, Malakittens wrote:What I was asking has she read the game fully or is she just reading off of my end game of D1?

she's reading from the end of D1, correct.

In post 966, Malakittens wrote:Also Pie seriously your tunnel on me pretty much all game is crap. You didn't consult with mara or Mastin when I reached out to you before, but now it's pretty clear Mastin has a read that deciding to fit your bill to a T.

HAHA

I actually lol'd when I read this. first mastin should be the best one on our team at reading you, now that she's scum reading you you're claiming she's just following whatever my read was?

you know why mastin is reading you as scum? it's posts like this. tell me, exactly what about the way I approached the read on you D1 could be considered "tunneling"? I wasn't even fucking pushing you and was instead
actively trying to convince people not to lynch you
, explicitly because I was factoring notsci's read on you into account.

what you're saying here is the exact opposite of the truth. I, nor mastin, don't see you-town thinking this actually makes sense. we don't see a town approach in how you're handling the read on you here; all both of us are seeing is that you're just creating noise here and trying to discredit. like, seriously, I was supposedly tunneling specifically because I didn't ask Mara or mastin, despite the fact that I HAD asked notsci, he had given me a town read on you, and I was satisfied with it?

soooooo yeah

I was trying to get a sense of where Mastin read or what she read. Granted if she hasn't read anything you could be influencing her scumread on me because you feel that I'm scum. I wanted to know if she had read everything or not or if she's going with things that you said and she's nodded and agreed with. I don't fucking understand why that's so impossible for you to understand.

The way you started D1 was tunneling, but you substantially got better when you realized that notty was townreading me. You never once stopped scumreading me, granted you stopped pushing me. So actively tunneling me yes, actively tunneling-pushing me no. I would have thought you would have asked your whole team for a read on me. Notty isn't the only one on your team that has experience with playing with me.

In post 978, pieguyn wrote:btw, we also feel that Egg and DW's reactions to Thor at the end of D1 are highly town and will not consider anything resembling a lynch on either of them at this juncture.

I disagree with this. I didn't like DW's or Egg's sudden push for a flashwagon on Boons. It was anti-town as fuck. It seemed to want to derail both the Jason and the Thor wagons. I pointed this out numerous times. Not to mention, how the fuck are you scumreading me for doing almost exactly what Delta was in regards to a fucking reaction to Thor. I stand by my belief that I will NOT LYNCH A D1 FUCKING POWERROLE CLAIM. I WILL NOT FLASHWAGON ANYTHING. Both of those things are not town motivated. Boons wasn't even around for a flashwagon on him. How would you have felt if we did what DW and Egg were suggesting, flashed lynched Boon, Boon flipped town and a possibility of Boon flipping a PR too. if that happened.. Chances are you would most likely be scumreading the both of them.

So how are their actions town...?

In post 982, pieguyn wrote:
In post 979, Malakittens wrote:Pie was also hedging his read on me d1. Granted it was because he was trying to reign it in due to notty, but still he kept his option to vote me which was hedging. So tunneling at the start and then hedging towards the end.

hedging towards the end...... when you didn't have a wagon on you and were in no danger of being lynched.

yeah, nice hedge there

(not to mention I had specifically said I wasn't interested in lynching you D1, so this is a load of shit.)

I was more importantly talking about how you continued to have a scum-read on me. I thought I was seeing more people calling for my lynch than just Fench.

I was wrong.

In post 986, pieguyn wrote:
In post 981, Malakittens wrote:I want Mastin to read from The start of D1 and not just the end of D1 pie. That a way to gain a flawed read and not an accurate one.

didn't you just say it was just her fitting her read to my read?

regardless, I'll ask her, but she feels you are "certainly scum" just based on your posts today/at the end of D1, so I don't particularly understand why you think her read on you would be different if she read the whole game.

(this is another post I don't see a town approach in, btw. you're essentially claiming that mastin's read is invalid bc she hasn't read the game - again, trying to discredit. /shrug)

I didn't say her read is invalid. I want her to read from D1 start to now and see if it changes. She's wrong, you are wrong. You both need to stop and face the music.

In post 996, pieguyn wrote:everyone should read the BS Mala has been pushing here.

I have now counted at least 3 arguments coming from her that have
objectively wrong
, and should be obviously so to anyone who is reading the game. she's not actually trying to work with me, or putting any legitimate effort into trying to convince me that she's town. she's supposedly trying to get me to "fix" my read on her, but has elaborated
literally 0
on why I should be finding her town here - rather, she's ignoring the reasons I have for her being scum and creating noise in order to distract (for instance, insisting that mastin read the full game and pulling this up whenever mastin calls her scum in order to discredit her). she's just making shit up in order to misdirect/downplay my read on her and hoping no one actually verifies what she's saying.

please don't make me spam this until this gets addressed, bc I will fucking do it. you thought I led the lynch on Thor? I'm capable of strong arming a lynch a thousand times harder than I strong armed that one.

In post 998, pieguyn wrote:SK, you just pointed out the exact thing that makes Mala's play this game day coming from scum instead of town. please vote her.

p-edit: oh nvm. thanks <3

I don't do the 'tell me why you are town shit'. I don't like that shit at all that anyone pulls in a game. If you don't think I'm town by an ISO then tough shit. Give me a point by point reason why i'm scum and I'll try to refute a case. People telling someone to point out why I'm town is scummy as fuck, I'm sorry.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1003 (isolation #70) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:56 pm

Post by Malakittens »

VOTE: DW.

I don't like the whole let's flashwagon Boon. He tried to derail both the TH and the Thor lynch, granted he was in the same boat as me for not wanting to lynch Thor, but there was no reason for him to try derail the TH lynch either like he did. The only reason why he would derail the TH was because he had a higher scumread on Boon. Boon went V/LA, didn't claim. Why was there a sudden push for wanting Boon lynched like ~hours~ before the deadline.

I didn't like it. I'm mainly scumreading Egg for sorta the same reasons.

I'll flesh out my reasons for my townreads later, but they are pretty strong IMO.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1005 (isolation #71) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:00 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 892, Save The Dragons wrote:Malakittens [The Unviggable Vegetables]

A scum malakittens could hide behind a policy of not lynching a claimed PR D1 as a way not to lynch their buddy.

Malakittens wrote:
I have seen a hider and a BG in the same setup, it's just a large not a mini-normal.

~

VOTE: Trojan

Sorry to do this man, but I feel thor is just a riskier lynch due to the pr claim.

;-;

This post is a defense of Thor's claim, and then a vote and an apology for voting Trojan. This means she doesn't think Trojan is scum, but she's voting for him. It is possible it is because she's settling for a townread. (or a zany theory; a {Thor, TH, Mala} scum team she's apologizing to the partner she is bussing)

I was apologizing to TH because I didn't like the thought of lynching him. Towards the end of the day I was getting a bit of a townread on Trojan for the way he was expressing his last reads from his team. It felt town-motivated like he was trying to give his last will. That's what made me believe that Trojan was flipping town and I apologized because I didn't want to lynch town, but at the same time I didn't want to lynch Thor, who claimed a PR. I was conflicted and I knew that I couldn't wagon anyone else.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1006 (isolation #72) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:04 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 900, Save The Dragons wrote:Was townreading Egg even before his vote. I'm having trouble seeing his vote as "gotta bus my partner for town cred." I'm probably not going to be interested in Egg today, or rather the case of "that vote looked suspicious" isn't going to do it for me.

Boon looks worse with the thor flip. Having one buddy defend or bus and one completely ignore seems plausible and if so then Boon's our guy; Thor was pretty polarizing.

Now that I think about it it's actually really odd that Boon says "Jason and Mala" are town when Mala didn't really receive much fire until later. Gun to my head at this moment in time I think the scumteam is {boon, thor, mala} but we'll see. There certainly could be something I'm missing.

Boon why did you include Mala in that town read?

Eh I had some pressure, not a lot, but I was definitely semi-pressured early-D1.

But it wasn't until later that there were things that Fench was doing that felt like she was trying to derail both the Thor and TH lynch at the end of D1 to move it onto me. I felt she was trying to reach out to SK in regards to a read on me in order to swing SK's vote my way.

Granted, it's odd that at the end of D1 SK didn't have a read on me, he didn't try to interact with me to gain a read on me, but now he's currently voting me.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1019 (isolation #73) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:33 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1009, Save The Dragons wrote:Mala did you ever post a read on Thor D1

No, he's one of those players I have issues sorting out due to playstyle clashes and the fact I think of him as an awesome player in general. I was trying to let my teammates sort him for me or someone else. He's just one of those players I'm hesitant to push and then lynch because I think he's pretty good at mafia in general.

In post 884, sthar8 wrote:I am right. Hiders a shit claim. And if I'm wrong, Thor would have played it like shit anyway

Explain this for me? Why would Thor have played this like shit? Why is a hider a shit claim?

@Sthar: I have also been in this game from the start, why are you saying I'm just getting my head in the game?

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1020 (isolation #74) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:36 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1007, DeltaWave wrote:
In post 1002, Malakittens wrote:I disagree with this. I didn't like DW's or Egg's sudden push for a flashwagon on Boons. It was anti-town as fuck. It seemed to want to derail both the Jason and the Thor wagons. I pointed this out numerous times. Not to mention, how the fuck are you scumreading me for doing almost exactly what Delta was in regards to a fucking reaction to Thor. I stand by my belief that I will NOT LYNCH A D1 FUCKING POWERROLE CLAIM. I WILL NOT FLASHWAGON ANYTHING. Both of those things are not town motivated. Boons wasn't even around for a flashwagon on him. How would you have felt if we did what DW and Egg were suggesting, flashed lynched Boon, Boon flipped town and a possibility of Boon flipping a PR too. if that happened.. Chances are you would most likely be scumreading the both of them.

So how are their actions town...?

I don't get it. You're voting me for being "anti-town" by promoting a wagon outside of the Jason and Thor, but then you say two sentences later that you were "doing almost exactly what Delta was." This doesn't make sense to me.

Actually it's the way you and Egg went about doing it. You wanted to flashwagonlynch Boon. You didn't want to give him the chance to claim or give him time to flesh out reads. Whereas me wanting a lynch, I wasn't able to push mine due to RL things etc until close to deadline, by the time it happened we already had two claims and I didn't want to risk lynching a PR.
In post 1008, DeltaWave wrote:
In post 1003, Malakittens wrote:VOTE: DW.

I don't like the whole let's flashwagon Boon. He tried to derail both the TH and the Thor lynch, granted he was in the same boat as me for not wanting to lynch Thor, but there was no reason for him to try derail the TH lynch either like he did. The only reason why he would derail the TH was because he had a higher scumread on Boon. Boon went V/LA, didn't claim. Why was there a sudden push for wanting Boon lynched like ~hours~ before the deadline.

I didn't like it. I'm mainly scumreading Egg for sorta the same reasons.

I'll flesh out my reasons for my townreads later, but they are pretty strong IMO.

Well, yeah I did have a stronger scumread on Boon. I was voting him until Post 827, when my team urged me to go with TH instead. I still personally felt like Boon was a better pick. I'd dayvig him right now if I could.

I'm aware and Boon isn't a good choice. Boon is pretty solidly town. I can't explain right now fully, but there's things that are very evident of Boon-town.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1022 (isolation #75) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:02 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1021, sthar8 wrote:Your real life issues, mala. I'm sorry but they were clearly affecting your play yesterday. I've been there, I know how tough that kind of thing can be.

Short answer is: Hider is a strong investigative, which Zor was explicitly avoiding in TM setups. Telling Thor that he would have screwed it up was based on the last time I saw him play an investigative, in molliegeddon. He screwed up his role and got shot needlessly by one of the saddest scumteams I've ever encountered

<3

I must be missing it. I just ISO'd Thor in molliegeddon. I didn't really see anything wrong in his play other than he was killed N1.

I guess I don't really agree with hider being a strong investigative role other than it being immune to a nightkill unless whoever they 'hid' behind was killed. Granted I haven't played with a hider that much, but I have been a hider before. Crumbs are the hardest thing for a hider to do because it gives risks.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1029 (isolation #76) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:37 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1023, SleepyKrew wrote:I'm going to prod dodge for the next few rl days.

Wanna know the worst part about this post. Even if you active lurk you'll get away with it because there's so much fucking damn attention/pressure on me that this shits going go and get unnoticed.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1031 (isolation #77) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:43 pm

Post by Malakittens »

lolno. I beg to differ. You are deff not Obv town. You are being townread by a few, but you aren't an universal townread. There's a difference.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1032 (isolation #78) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:44 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Will reply to sthar and Pie after my 12 hour tommorow. That's if my manager doesn't end up ticking me off to the point im a fiery ball of rage.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1038 (isolation #79) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:57 am

Post by Malakittens »

tbh SK's post to me felt like a salt in the wound type post to me.

Like neener neeener I can get away with shit like this.

I hated it so fucking much

still a quick post bc im at work rn

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1042 (isolation #80) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:10 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1039, Egg wrote:Mala wrote:
I was conflicted and I knew that I couldn't wagon anyone else.

Yet you were so dead set against a Boon wagon starting up.

I already explained why I was dead set against it. Making me repeat it is like beating a dead horse.

Boon was/is a townread. He was a pretty strong townread during D1.
He didn't have time to claim if a flashwagon came up.
He didn't have time to give out his last reads/flesh them out.
Running him up and lynching him would have been an unnecessary and the likelihood of a super scum driven wagon.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1045 (isolation #81) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:52 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1041, Boonskiies wrote:Also, egg, I'm with you on lynching in the Trojan wagon; let's lynch Delta now.

Boon why are you trying to work with your second scumread...?

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1047 (isolation #82) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:03 am

Post by Malakittens »

nexus
:
Can we get a prod on Vyse? I'm aware it's only been 24 hours and change since D2 opened, but he's posting elsewhere on site.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1078 (isolation #83) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:21 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1074, pieguyn wrote:.......

that's a really bad reason for reading her as town. GIF in particular should know this because of how Mala essentially rolled over and died in TH upick 3 where she was town and not in a position to do anything bc her RL went to shit, which is essentially the same scenario we have here. I would think she'd put *more* effort into defending herself as scum here bc she'd care more about her survival, not less.

I'm not saying her effort here is necessarily a scum tell, but it's a really shit reason to town read her.

This is fucking false. I didn't roll over and die until I royally fucked the game up for myself and it wasn't fun. D2 I spent tryin to get notty to reset his scum read on me. By night 2 i figured I was dead so I tried to throw off my only single card that vanillauzes a player. My neighborhood was freaking unfun. They wouldn't work, they were decrediting some of the reads (maybe Ank ank was okay), but I wanted their help in makin a decision and I got freaken crickets. So I ended up using the card on a basially conf town player. It made me feel like shit, useless and unworthy to be playing at that point. Mostly everyone thought I was scum. I wasn't gonna be able to argue out of a lynch so yes i gave up towards the end, but not before I tried fighting the lynch off the day before.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1079 (isolation #84) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:26 am

Post by Malakittens »

Not. Mention my reads were whacky. My strongest scum read flipped town and my two strongest townreads flipped scum. Everyone thought I was scum because lol townreading scum. I was a liability because my reads were probably assbacmwards etx

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1080 (isolation #85) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:32 am

Post by Malakittens »

Pie -- you haven't noticed because frankly im doing this behind the scenes more than in the public eye, but I'm going back to a lot of my old recent games to review my play. In the last three completed newbie games I have: been ran up and tried to be mislynched early. Once it succeeded, the other two games failed because I were PR's. My one scum game I had i was barely under suspicion. (Possibly because GM was my partner and I trusted her to hell and back which made a difference in my play)

I also noticed a pattern in my scum games which I'll end up fixing later on sometime this year after im done taking my mafia break.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1109 (isolation #86) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:17 am

Post by Malakittens »

Pie my major problem with you at the moment is im dammned if I do or dammned if I don't. I'm defending myself so i must be trying to survive which makes me more like scum! If I decided to roll up and die you would
still
think I'm scum. It's freaking dumb.

I think Pie's vote on me makes the most sense. I agree that Pie is likely town, to an extent so is STD, but I'm still not liking how a lot of his posts today are below the radar. I also don't flat out like SK at the moment.

I really want Vsye to catch up and post. I hate the fact he posted that 'why don't you interact with me' when he was posting elsewhere when the game opened, but started to
kinda
post now.

Boon is still very much town, same with Jason.

Star is still town, but I want to see more to make sure that read is right.

Egg and delta are 'meh' right now. I dislike both of them.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1110 (isolation #87) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:19 am

Post by Malakittens »

When I say makes the most sense. I meant there's somewhat of an actual case, whereas, SK and STD doesn't have that much of a case. Moreno pointing at SK because SK had me as null at the end of D1, but now is content to vote me and call himself obv town and prod dodge (although the dodge is due to being busy but idk why he didn't just go la. The way he said it felt wrong)

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1112 (isolation #88) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:23 am

Post by Malakittens »

Meant is im not remembering a lot of your posts today. Which for me is someone below my radar. >.>
The only major post i remember was when you posted that thing at the start of D2 everything else kinda just meshed with the rest of the posting. It's not standing out etc

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1114 (isolation #89) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:34 am

Post by Malakittens »

I said under my radar. I was giving out my current thoughts/feels.

I mean it's like you and Pie swear on something that im going to flip scum yet don't actually STOP FOR A SECOND and think you might actually be wrong and that im town.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1115 (isolation #90) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:44 am

Post by Malakittens »

And pie I personally have seen town lose games after lynching mafia D1. You don't know that town is in a good position. You just think town is, but town could lose their 'advantage' in a heartbeat

I'm done posting now. I got work for 8 hours so yay me.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1117 (isolation #91) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:55 am

Post by Malakittens »

I'm pretty sure I already posted my readslists. I'm pretty sure I already given my pool for scum. I'm not yet ready to touch my townreads, but if one of my scum reads do flip town I'll reevulate.

I'm also patiently waiting for Vyse. When I mean patiently im kinda being sacrastic. Micc's posting made me feel like he was scum then he just disappeared to the point I couldn't push him (yes rl reasons) and now Vyse is doing what I feel is the same, lurking. However I want to actually see something substantial before I make an informed decision.

Std go look at my play in Survivor. You have just recently played with town-me there. I swear if someone says Something mollie being the main reason for most of the pushes I'll probably go batshit cray.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1164 (isolation #92) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:22 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

I can finally flesh out my townread more on Boons because the game I was carefully watching just ended.

So the reason why I was against the push in Jason's D1 play and why my townread on Boons strengthened was due to this game. If you read his ISO he was attacked early D1 because of his play. Lurking, not contributing much etc and then later on used for mislynch bait. His reactions that game reminded me of how he reacted here.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1165 (isolation #93) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:36 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1119, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 1117, Malakittens wrote:I'm pretty sure I already posted my readslists. I'm pretty sure I already given my pool for scum. I'm not yet ready to touch my townreads, but if one of my scum reads do flip town I'll reevulate.

If you are so set in your ways, then what if I told you I'm set in my ways too? I posted my readslist too, I've given my pool for scum.

Though: I've also just demonstrated how I'm trying to verify some of my reads.

In post 1117, Malakittens wrote:Std go look at my play in Survivor. You have just recently played with town-me there. I swear if someone says Something mollie being the main reason for most of the pushes I'll probably go batshit cray.

I can't really get a good assessment of your town game from your play since regardless of how much you guys talked together, regardless of how influential you were to the game, mollie was the public face of PirateCat for the most part and I talked directly to her a bunch, I don't think we ever specifically interacted. It doesn't mean she was more important or less important, but it's going to be pretty hard for me to figure out what was her and what was you from an outside point of view.

Even if I did, this is exactly what I'm not looking for. I'm not going to contemplate what happened in survivor to reassess my town read on you here.

If I'm going to consider you town, I don't want a meta reason to believe you are town, I want a reason from this game to believe you are town.

You are just disagreeing with my reads more than anything else. I have given my reasons for why I believe Delta is scum. I gave my reasons why I feel that Pie's read on me shouldn't be trusted completely because she's so confident that I'll flip scum that she's strongarming my lynch and not doubting the fact that she can be wrong in it.

It's true that the Egg last minute hammer could be a town thing to do, but I have personally seen scum hammer their buddy in 30 seconds left of a DL and then win at endgame because of the incred which is why I'm not clearing Egg because of that. Pie can say all she wants that it's not a good scum move to hammer, but it actually kinda is...? Especially if Egg has a stronger partner or his other scum partner is in a decent place with little to no suspicion on him.

You're right I don't think I actually engaged with you during Survivor. I might have in the beginning of the first tribe swap, but I haven't logged on PC to check that. Mollie was a very huge poster during the game, but she wasn't the sole head. I had some pushes during that game and some reasons for the way I wanted some of those flips to go down. I wanted TWIE flipped because I was sure that he was scum and if he flipped scum that Titus was a shoe-in, but I ended up being wrong about Titus.

I'm really horrible at this "give me a reason for being town". I
already
know I'm town. I already have a bias approach to my ISO in that aspect. Plus convincing people of things has never once been my strong suit. I usually can't argue myself out of a lynch which is why as scum I usually take an approach to avoid conflict if I can because if I ended up getting myself too deep I'm either relying on my scum-mates to get me out of the hole or I'm lynched.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1166 (isolation #94) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:47 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1129, Trojan Horse wrote:

Mala, I'm taking a good hard look at you right now. One thing that bothers me: why are you so insistent that pie get reads on you from her teammates? I understand you saying that pie is reading you wrong. (Of course you're going to say that, since pie has a scumread on you.) But why are you relying on her teammates to change her mind? Are you sure they are going to read you differently? In any case, pie's teammates aren't playing this game. If you want to change pie's mind, you should be trying to do that yourself.

Also:

In post 1001, Malakittens wrote:You only had to basically sort me one game in all of the games we really ever played together, maybe two if you want to count the Tammy-game. So yes I'm discrediting your read on me because YOUR READ on me is wrong here. You have been wrong in the past.

So, you're saying that pie can't get an accurate read on you because she misread you in ONE game? First of all, that's a really small sample size. Second of all, that game has nothing to do with this one. If pie has good reasons for you being scum (and I think she does), you can't discredit them by pointing to another game where she got it wrong.

I want to say
FoS: Mala
, but I don't know if people still use the term "FoS" around here. I'm showing my age, aren't I?

Because her teammates have a better track record than her in reading me. The one who used to be bad in the past was Mara, but I think she's improved since then, but not too certain. There's at least two people out of four on her team who can read me. Notscience is one and the other is Mastin. So her as town I would think she would rely on all of her team mates reads on me instead of just one, but it turns out timely enough that Mastin decides to shine her read is after the whole D1 stuff goes down.

In the games we have played together she's mostly been scum against me or hasn't needed to sort me due to the fact of timing. Small sample size yes, but at the scope of the games we have played together she knows how I think in a mindset of a certain alignment. We have both played on the same team; we been masons, we been scum together.

I hope everyone realizes that there's like no fucking resistance to my wagon at all. If I put this FoS as a vote I'd be at L-1, with Jason, Vyse & Delta not giving a stance on how they feel. The only people really opposing my lynch right now is Boons and to an extent Sthar. So either there's major fucking bussing going on right now or this is just a bullshit fucking wagon that's on town.

The fact that no one is seeing this other than Boon/Sthar and not taking it into consideration is blowin' my fucking mind. In fact this feels exactly like how my lynch ended up in my last Bork game with Tammy. Tammy and I went head to head and I ended up being lynched when I had the majority of the fucking scum team pegged besides maybe one player.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1167 (isolation #95) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:49 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1124, pieguyn wrote:
In post 1109, Malakittens wrote:Pie my major problem with you at the moment is im dammned if I do or dammned if I don't. I'm defending myself so i must be trying to survive which makes me more like scum! If I decided to roll up and die you would still think I'm scum. It's freaking dumb.

i literally just said i don't think you're scum for trying to survive

you are pretty much implying it. You're dismissing any fucking townreads on me because they don't reflect your views.

In post 1074, pieguyn wrote:.......

that's a really bad reason for reading her as town. GIF in particular should know this because of how Mala essentially rolled over and died in TH upick 3 where she was town and not in a position to do anything bc her RL went to shit, which is essentially the same scenario we have here. I would think she'd put *more* effort into defending herself as scum here bc she'd care more about her survival, not less.

I'm not saying her effort here is necessarily a scum tell, but it's a really shit reason to town read her.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1168 (isolation #96) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:52 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1150, sthar8 wrote:I'm really fucking lost and I feel like the day is moving really fast. Does anybody wanna be a good samaritan and help me catch up?

I feel like I'm speaking German and Pie is speaking Swiss. Half the time her posts are spot on, and the other half I'm getting instructions on how to turn a lawnmower into a bong.

I gotta say that my primary deterrent on the Mala wagon is how it feels like everybody is talking about wanting to be on it except obvtown Boon. Couple that with not getting the case and my top scumread being on the wagon and I'm not really inclined to push it much.

Skrew is problematic, but I'm feeling inclined to give him more time.

AFAICT Egg is still a fantastic lynch. The only argument I've seen for him being town amounts to WIFOM.

I have to say I agree with you on my wagon view about how there's no resistance to it. Although right now we have three people's views regarding it unaccounted for: Jason, DW and Vyse.

I don't get why Skrew is problematic. Can you explain that for me? Also this is probably the third person so far this game that you said you would be inclined to give more time. I feel like you're trying to dance step your way away from certain things. I have to say I'm waiting for Vsye to post, but SK is different. He has been in the game so far, he hasn't had to be replaced, or prodded or been VLA for most of the game. Why are you saying he's problematic now? What's the reason warranted for more time?

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1169 (isolation #97) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:58 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1160, pieguyn wrote:there's also the problem of her Delta read, which is extremely hypocritical. she should know her reason for reading him as scum (pushing a 3rd wagon near the end of the day) isn't a good reason for reading him as scum, yet pushes it anyway. hmmmm...... I WONDER WHY?

expect I alreayd fucking explained my fucking delta scum read.

IT'S NOT BECAUSE HE WAS EXPLORING HIS OPTION FOR ANOTHER LYNCH.

IT'S THE TIMING AND THE WAY HE WENT ABOUT IT.

he pushed a fucking person who was V/LA and couldn't claim if the flashlynch/flashwagon was successful. I don't see the reason why you would derail another wagon just to push something else who couldn't be around for deadline, who couldn't claim, who couldn't defend themselves, who couldn't give their last reads. it felt like an unnecessary last minute push that was derailing yet again another lynch.

I mean if DW flips scum; I'd probably go after TH for connection with this read because it makes sense in my head. For trying to derail a lynch on someone who I undoubtedly know is likely town.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1171 (isolation #98) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:07 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Reevalute the way the wagons were and look at people's stances on how the Jason v Thor v TH played out.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1174 (isolation #99) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:15 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I'd probably reevaluate a shitton of my reads. There's been at least three or four games where I strongly townread scum and strongly scumread town.

I know at least these reads would either change/stay the same:

My TH read wouldn't flip to scum if you flipped town. TH would probably be high up on the town list close to almost confirm-town status.

I think my STD read would stay town because Iec had some strong D1 town-STD vibes.

I'd reevaluate my Boon read only because my paranoia would take place by then. I have strong townread players based on meta so I'd probably remove my main based meta read from Boon.

Egg would maybe be considered town.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1178 (isolation #100) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:27 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Pretty much. There's really no reason for town to go ahead and try to run up a
fourth
person and then shout from the rooftops how lynching a PR D1 is bad when if he managed to flashwagon/flashlynch Boon, Boon wouldn't have had a chance to claim.

Theoretically speaking had this scenario happened what was the likelihood of Boon being able to claim while being Vla? Very low. That was a risk that I don't think anyone in a town mindset would have especially when town would have had a safe way out which was to lynch the claimed VT (which happened to be you there TH).

But yes if scum-delta pushed for a town-Boon to derail a lynch on D1. Jason was off the books at that point, he could have easily hammered thor, but after shouting how he didn't agree with a PR lynch D1 it would have looked fishy as hell to hammer there so his only option would to go after a viable mislynch:re:boon.

So yes I would have thought you would be a great scum partner to DW if DW is to flip scum.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1192 (isolation #101) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:10 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I'm prod dodging myself, j haven't slept and I got work later today, but I should be around on Thursday after I go see a notary, talk to my boss and then go see the head of chair of the fire station. >___>

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1202 (isolation #102) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:29 am

Post by Malakittens »

@vyse:

I used to be a firebrand, but then I lost my mojo. Now the tables are turned. I rather play scum than town any day. ;-;

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1203 (isolation #103) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:29 am

Post by Malakittens »

Also Vyse little catch up didn't do much for me so I guess I want to wait out and let him catch up fully. ;-;

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1214 (isolation #104) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:47 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I'm just fucking done at this point. Apparently I can't be town that's putting effort into trying to find townreads. I guess that is NOT an option.

Whatever.

When I'm lynched and I flip town push the fuck out of SK.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1217 (isolation #105) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:05 pm

Post by Malakittens »

No, not you TH.

I'm just sick of the people perched on my wagon without considering the fact I could in fact be town, more directed to Pie and the sheeping SK. I already interacted with STD, but I already said stuff that I'm not the best at trying to convince, but I was going to do my best to try and flesh out some of my reads so they made sense.

In post 1215, sthar8 wrote:Because I don't have him as obvtown despite his assertions, and I think he has the balls to just coast as scum like that. But there are a couple things that could mean, so that's mostly me taking in-thread notes.

And yeah, I'm willing to give that more time. Because I have two good scumreads. I'm not sure why that's hard to comprehend.

It just feels like you're waiting til his wagon grows and then you'd be willing to jump on it. That's why your comments have been kinda bothering me so much including that one.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1219 (isolation #106) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:08 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1218, SleepyKrew wrote:
In post 1214, Malakittens wrote:I'm just fucking done at this point. Apparently I can't be town that's putting effort into trying to find townreads. I guess that is NOT an option.

Whatever.

When I'm lynched and I flip town push the fuck out of SK.

Seems odd that you'd give up without trying to push me *before* your flip.

I rather have DW lynched before you, but if I had to pick out two scum on my wagon right now I would say it's you and Egg. You two are the top picks for scum on my wagon.

I have strong connections that needs DW to be flipped in order to clear or not to clear people.

That's why I'm not pushing you because right now you're not my top priority.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1282 (isolation #107) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:42 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 959, Malakittens wrote:I haven't fully read up, but I will when I get home tonight. I'm about to go out to dinner.

Pie -- now you have said that Mastin is following/reading the game. Can I get an updated read on me? Mastin is probably one of the few on the site that can read me flawlessly without error. (Well maybe one or two games she's read me wrong) in regards to your team i would suggest getting her full read on me. That means she's should be reading my ISO/interactions and D1 play. I'm not sure if she's just reading the end of D1 or where she was read from and too. Between you, notty and Mara each of you hve had games that read me wrong full stop. Pie you seem to read me wrong, you ended up dayvigging last game and I think there's been another game that you were off base. Notty also misread me during that game and Mara used to be wrong at reading me. So what im saying is between your team, mastin should be the one with the moe influencal one with a read.

In post 966, Malakittens wrote:
In post 965, pieguyn wrote:
In post 959, Malakittens wrote:So what im saying is between your team, mastin should be the one with the moe influencal one with a read.

yeah, about that.

guess what mastin's read on you is? she feels preeeetty fucking strongly about it, and I agree.

What I was asking has she read the game fully or is she just reading off of my end game of D1?

Again I reached out twice to your prior because apparently you kept the need to misinterpret me before going full on attack.

I already proved that Mastin has not read the whole game. You kept saying she was reading me as scum from my play in general so I was asking you when/what post that was. Which you never answered. All you kept saying was general play in general which is non-specific answer.

I got frustrated with you so I was trying to narrow that down. you kept shoving she's scumreading you due to general play down my fucking throat. That's why I'm basically ignoring you because I'm just not wanting to be bothered to work with someone who doesn't want to take the bloody time to understand me.

~

Also to those who asked me to explain my DW connection I did, but I'll be willing to requote it for those who are apparently deciding to skim/overlook my post.

~

Maybe a reason right now I'm scumreading SK is due to his coasting, but the fact he keeps legitimately saying he's busy. (Which I get it maybe he's busy I'm not berating him for that), but apparently he's unbusy enough to post elsewhere and just skating here. It bothers me because he just comes in with posts to egg on my lynch without actually giving a fucking care in the world to push me.

Somehow everyone's focusing on my lynch, but ignoring other issues at hand.

We have SK who's lurking/coasting. Who thinks because he believes he's obv town (and busy) he has the right to do this. It's not right, it's not town behavior.

Then we have Vsye who I'm sorry, but his posts haven't swayed me either way to figure out his alignment. Micc was essentially a non-poster IMO, but someone who I early read as scum for a sheep.

It will probably that I'll end up lynched, I'll have scum on my wagon (which I think is one of SK/Egg) and they'll probably skate by because people will push to lynch those on the TH wagon because apparently "those" on the Thor wagon has reasons to be eliminated as scum partners. Egg's elimination is a horrible reason to not read someone as a scum partner. It's a bad read IMO. Not to mention there's been people "eliminated" as scum on the TH wagon for reasons that don't essentially make sense either.

~

STD I clearly gave reasons why I was townreading Boon, however, it had to wait until it was over before I could post it or I was in direct violation of site rules.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1284 (isolation #108) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:45 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I'll just leave these two posts here that no one will give a flying fuck about anyways.

In post 1164, Malakittens wrote:Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

I can finally flesh out my townread more on Boons because the game I was carefully watching just ended.

So the reason why I was against the push in Jason's D1 play and why my townread on Boons strengthened was due to this game. If you read his ISO he was attacked early D1 because of his play. Lurking, not contributing much etc and then later on used for mislynch bait. His reactions that game reminded me of how he reacted here.

In post 1178, Malakittens wrote:Pretty much. There's really no reason for town to go ahead and try to run up a
fourth
person and then shout from the rooftops how lynching a PR D1 is bad when if he managed to flashwagon/flashlynch Boon, Boon wouldn't have had a chance to claim.

Theoretically speaking had this scenario happened what was the likelihood of Boon being able to claim while being Vla? Very low. That was a risk that I don't think anyone in a town mindset would have especially when town would have had a safe way out which was to lynch the claimed VT (which happened to be you there TH).

But yes if scum-delta pushed for a town-Boon to derail a lynch on D1. Jason was off the books at that point, he could have easily hammered thor, but after shouting how he didn't agree with a PR lynch D1 it would have looked fishy as hell to hammer there so his only option would to go after a viable mislynch:re:boon.

So yes I would have thought you would be a great scum partner to DW if DW is to flip scum.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1285 (isolation #109) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:46 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1283, Egg wrote:Mala, who are you saying I've "eliminated"? Just to clarify.

I'm not saying you. I'm talking about the people who "eliminated" you from the scumpool.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1287 (isolation #110) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:53 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Pie, STD(I think?).

I mean who fucks knows what SK is thinking right now besides me and boons.

(Also I'm kinda annoyed at RL stuff atm).

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1290 (isolation #111) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:27 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Sthar -- I specifically asked Pie to give me Mastin's read on me. I asked a simple question and got a non-conclusive answer. So I kept repeating said question to get a direct response, still nothing.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1293 (isolation #112) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:57 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1292, DeltaWave wrote:
In post 1279, Trojan Horse wrote:I have a null read on Delta. I have to consider him a suspect, since he jumped onto my bandwagon at the end of day 1.

Well that's thanks to Greyice, who also told me that Thor was town. Thanks GreyIce. :shifty:

I thought you didn't want to lynch a D1 PR

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1300 (isolation #113) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:38 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Are you fucking kidding me Pie?

ARE YOU?

ARE YOU??

In post 966, Malakittens wrote:What I was asking has she read the game fully or is she just reading off of my end game of D1?

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS THEN?^

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1301 (isolation #114) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:39 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I think at this point I'm just going to save my breath and ignore Pie. List her as town and just be fucking done with it.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1303 (isolation #115) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:42 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 662, Malakittens wrote:Pie I know you have mentioned that Notty is reading this game, but how much has Mara and Mastin read? Whats their take on things?

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1304 (isolation #116) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:43 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Okay screw you computer.

That quote was me saying I was trying to reach out to you prior. THAT WAS IN DAY 1.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1306 (isolation #117) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:49 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Because I was specifically hoping that one of your teammates other than notty would chime in, but no Mastin chimed in after D1. I wanted their thoughts at THAT time.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1308 (isolation #118) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:52 pm

Post by Malakittens »

you just fucking proved that she didn't read jack during that time.

so i'm very fucking aware that her scumread came on me after D1 ended. You don't seem to get the point I wanted her reads earlier, on a lot of things because she seems to have a good grasps on things, holy fucking shit Pie.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1336 (isolation #119) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:20 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1333, DeltaWave wrote:Still Boon. Mala is a contender but I'm going to look outside these 2 to make sure I'm not tunneling.

Post 1174 sounds a lot like "when you flip town I'm going to completely push the reset button" which is pretty much what scum do after a mislynch so alright.

Nah. I reset reads when flips are town flips. I just go back reread etc.

I mean you directly asked me to explain what would happen if you flipped town and now you're trying to sling mud like that. Yeah no likely.

Its late, I had 5 hours of sleep because I was out wih my friends drinking last night.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1369 (isolation #120) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:58 am

Post by Malakittens »

;-; sorry.

I'm an X-shot Vig. I tried shooting N1 on SK failed because I was RB'd.

I really wish Bins would have been able to catch up before th deadline because we are at a critical stage.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1377 (isolation #121) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:23 am

Post by Malakittens »

Also I have errands to do and won't be back til 9 pm tonight so /:

I mean I kinda guessed on the fact I was blocked. I mean I doubt there's two protective roles, if Jason protected Pie. I mean SK could be a BP, but I usually don't see a BG and a BP together, so I kinda assumed RB'd because he didn't die

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1378 (isolation #122) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:25 am

Post by Malakittens »

I usually don't crumb Vig roles because of ~history~. I did crumb opening of D2 I wanted to sort SK but it didn't go as planned, but other than that no. I didn't crumbthis game.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1458 (isolation #123) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:27 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Sigh, I was getting ready for mafia and then my mom just started talking about Little Grey, so I'm not exactly happy anymore, more sad because ~reasons~. So my next set of replies will be swift.

In post 1382, Egg wrote:Trojan, you're right. It's entirely possible Jason and Thor cross bussed and both fakeclaimed power roles right before deadline. But I'm not really entertaining that on Day 2. Maybe later in the game if all of my scum reads flip town and we're completely stuck, it's something I'd look at. But for right now, I'm considering Jason obvtown and nowhere near my lynch pool. Pie makes a pretty good point about him not being counterclaimed too.

So. Mala's claim. Hmm. In a normal setup where there can't be a SK, that's actually a very provable claim. That is, unless scum keep RBing her or she claims as much. I dunno. Pie, what do you think?

I'm not sure I like this. We aren't even sure Pie is town, chances of her being town are high, but she's not confirmed. I don't like the fact you needed her thoughts before making your own.

In post 1383, SleepyKrew wrote:Why would you shoot me D:

Because I really don't see you as town. I'll shoot you again tonight if I live.

In post 1386, SleepyKrew wrote:
In post 833, Malakittens wrote:I think SK is likely town

This was less than 2 hours before the D1 deadline btw

I mean there was a scum flip and I hadn't had that information during the two hours before deadline. You were looking a bit town then, but after the thor-scum flip you looked scummier. Of all the people on the Thor wagon it made more sense for you to be the scum partner bussing. Things that others said/interacted didn't make sense as them being scum. The only other possibility for scum on the Thor-wagon is Egg.

In post 1388, SleepyKrew wrote:My current theory is that scum Mala forgot that she only started pushing me D2

Lolno.

If the flip D1 was town, I probably wouldn't have shot at all during the night, however, I was trying to kill someone who I thought was likely scum on the Thor-wagon.

In post 1393, jasonT1981 wrote:@Mala - does being role blocked use up the shot. Or since it was blocked, do you still have this shot.

While my team agrees the actual shot number is not important, it is important to know if it is 1 shot or more than 1 shot.

I still have the shot, which is why I was sure that I was rb'd and not SK being a BP. If he was a BP and sucked my shot I wouldn't have gotten it back.

It's more than 1 shot.
In post 1397, jasonT1981 wrote:
In post 1386, SleepyKrew wrote:
In post 833, Malakittens wrote:I think SK is likely town

This was less than 2 hours before the D1 deadline btw

well shit, I agree on something with SK, looking further into it

In post 1378, Malakittens wrote:I usually don't crumb Vig roles because of ~history~. I did crumb opening of D2 I wanted to sort SK but it didn't go as planned, but other than that no. I didn't crumbthis game.

In post 962, Malakittens wrote:Oh and I was trying to sort out SK last night, but my rereading didn't bring anything productive.

from town right before end of D1, to reading to sort... to a vig attempt N1.

What changed between the final hours of D1, your re-read to 'sort' SK but couldn't get anything productive, to the submission of a kill on someone you couldn't 'sort' with a re-read and then attampted to kill.

Work us through the process of being town, to a vig target.

Well the post before day ended was not having the information of a scum flip. I didn't really know how to word, "Hey guys I tried shooting SK, but failed because I was highly likely RB'd". I mean I am known to be really cocky and arrogant after I shoot (correctly) and it becomes obnoxiously apparent I'm a vig. I usually don't let people know I'm shooting a top scum read, I usually go after my third scum read or someone in my null pile if I'm confident they are scum. I have had a recent completed game where I was town and someone said "hey mala thoughts on lynching this person?" this person I knew was 100% scum and I was "like nah they aren't on my lynch pile today, so move on we aren't lynching there", vigged them during the night and they flipped scum.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1463 (isolation #124) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:35 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1460, Bins wrote:
In post 1457, SleepyKrew wrote:@Bins
Why were you scumreading Mala after D1?

i'm not? well, kind of. i don't like her position on the thor wagon at all. from what i have of "reads", she is on the lower half.

i'm also heavily going off Vyse's reads since i'm definitely not going to get good reads before DL - like i'm heading to bed now and will be up in the morning to see the wagon. which is why i just wanted to make clear that in between Delta/Mala... Mala looked worse.

It would be great if you actually looked at the most recent posts and commented on that.

I have claimed, you sort of have made no comments on it, nor have you read what Pie v STD v Sthar8 that's going on right now.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1465 (isolation #125) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:37 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Sigh, I really don't see this play on boon's coming from scum. He's being too cocky for scum and from games it just seems like his playstyle makes him more likely mislynchable bait. :\ Maybe I'm indifferent because I met him during Titus' meet and I seem to be able to read people better after playing with them in F2F because I understand what their thought processes are during then. I mean I used F2F meta in the past and it was totally right (on Singer and Titus in past games).

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1470 (isolation #126) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:49 pm

Post by Malakittens »

That's saying if it was in fact a RB'r. I was just thinking it was a RB'r, but yeah I got my shot back so w/e

I don't really care anymore. This game is too fucking hardheaded for their own good. I really only stayed in this fucking game because of the role I got, not because of the players, not because of the mod, not because of normals.. If I wanted out I could have easily let Iec replace me when my cat died, I could have. I thought about it, but I decided to stick in w/ this game and my other games.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1472 (isolation #127) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:51 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1466, Bins wrote:i don't know how to feel about the claim. i usually don't. i don't think it's going to stop my read on you if i have two days to catch up and pick between two wagons.

i saw people getting mad and i nope'd out because i don't want to deal with it right now when i'm already busy enough. i might just sheep STD. pie looks town. and sthar was town to Vyse but he's more null town to me.

that's the thing you don't have two days to catch up.

the deadline is in 14 fucking hours, 14 hours and your slot has been a non-conformity for the whole game. This game literally hasn't been a pleasurable experience. We have lurkers who decide to just coast, we have those who are not even playing for the most part and we have people who decides that strongarming lynches are the greatest things possible.

Return to “Team Mafia 2015”