Open 591: C9++, The Lunatic Ayslum (Game Over: Town Win!)

Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:00 am

Post by Otolia »

I don't feel compelled to answer every and any rhetorical questions.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:04 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

VOTE: Otolia
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:15 am

Post by Otolia »

This is hilarious.
DarkLightA
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:20 am

Post by DarkLightA »

In post 314, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:298 - Darklight, if you think Reubus is scummy, you should vote him.

I find others more likely to be scum. Mainly Otolia.

In post 314, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:299 - Darklight, what points did you find interesting?

The point about "brownie points" I especially liked, and some of the other analysis is reasonable. I don't really agree with much of it, but I like the effort and thoughts that went into it. On the other hand, this feels fake:
In post 295, Otolia wrote:In post 268, Marcrell wrote:
I'm going to say that Randommidget should probably be lynched at some point before it gets lylo or something because then he's a giant liability. However, these things aren't often scum tells. Being barely off from flaking and completely useless isn't a scum tell, and so if you have any scum reads or something I'd suggest trying to vote them instead. If not, then the day can fall to this lynch, but it's really more of a getting it out of the way thing.

HELL FUCKING NO ! HE HASN'T DONE ANYTHING DEFINETELY SCUMMY LIKE LYING ABOUT HIS ROLE OR HIS NIGHT ACTIONS. NO !

I don't know what to make of it really. Looking back, the town reads argument looks like an ad hominem argument, and I'm not quite sure whether town-Otolia would do it. Basically, it seems more like an attempt to stay alive than to further the town cause.
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:52 am

Post by wgeurts »

Mnemonic Device has been prodded.
"
i agree we should have a rule against wgeurts
" -
Davsto

"
let's have 2 rules against wgeurts
" -
DeathRowKitty

curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:16 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

Picking up page 10, will quote as reading.
In post 231, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Second, reads;

Town

RC
Darklight
Collatz
CKD
Llama
Alchemist
Mnumonic
Random
Marcrell
Otolia
Reubus

Scum

I feel pretty good about RC, Collatz and Dark being town.

I also feel pretty good about Otolia and Reubus being scum.

this is a solid list. though I wonder why the Otolia vote over Reubus. (EDIT: you do end up voting him in 275) still answer the question though.

I like everything in Llama's post 240 post, but then the vote on RM..seemed.. Not sure, unexpected(?). I had to read this post several times. I get a RM policy lynch. My last (and only?) game with him, he didnt read and only won on the back of other players. but to vote him because he hasnt done anything..is meh. In that game he got a quick wagon on him because his play was so bad. He vigged a PR that had a scum result, because he was only skimming. To flirt with an insult, he is just not a good player. I dont think he actually reads games, but just likes the idea of playing them. If we had lost that game together, I would have been insanely mad. If I had paid attention myself I wouldnt have joined the game or I would have /out if I saw that he had joined it.

at any rate, this vote awesome seems..."beneath" llama? This probably does not describe the vibe I am getting. He could be a bad player as scum too, but something about this vote doesnt feel right.
In post 241, Lucky2u wrote:

Looking at your ISO, you stated you were going to put more effort and then didn't. Either your lazy, or this statement was just to get people to stop paying attention to you.

VOTE: RM

Now I am in a strange ass position of defending RM?!

This is the scummiest thing you have seen in the game thus far? Lets say he is lazy…is that scummy? Lucky have you ever played with RM before?

In post 255, LlamaFluff wrote:

Out of curiosity... for those ignoring RM are you just essentially saying "well if he is scum I am willing to just give him a free pass?" Maybe I don't have enough experience around RM, but I don't really think he is a juggernaut as town starting D2 that would justify giving him a free pass. What if he is scum? We just let him have next to no interactions and are cool with it or something?

I think he is a liability. I want to find/lynch scum? Could he be scum? yes...........

as i type this, I get what you are saying. I dont know what to do about him. ideally, I shouldnt be in this game...that is the best way to deal with it....but that is neither here nor there. I actually get BBT's point about low information (at this point). Now that people are commenting on him, there is more info then there was before, but it just doesnt feel like our best lynch option. Meh, maybe I will be eating my words…

In post 276, DarkLightA wrote:
In post 201, Reubus Swagrid wrote:I was leaning Otilia town but regarding the aggressive nature of his defence I need to rethink that now.

In post 274, Reubus Swagrid wrote:Fist of all I've read over the Otolia wagon again and I just don't buy it.

?

this.

In post 284, DarkLightA wrote:It confuses me that everyone seems okay with lynching Reubus.

now this is a random statement that gives me pause. why does this confuse you in particular? are there any other wagons that confuse you?

In post 286, DarkLightA wrote:From my perspective Reubus appears to be the compromise lynch candidate. Maybe I'm wrong.

say what now?

In post 292, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 290, Marcrell wrote:
Some of the things he's said don't make sense to me. Maybe it's just me, but they give me a scummier vibe.

I'm assuming you can provide examples of this?

So your overall read on Reubus is leaning town, correct?

these are good questions,

In post 296, Randomnamechange wrote:Wow thats a lotta stuff. Ok.
Firstly, thank you to Alchemist for ebing my knight in shining armour.
Llama is starting to clutch as straws.
@rubeus, my playstylenis to coast day 1, find scum start of day 2, push them, almost get lynched, panic snd make up a readslist which guessesnhalf the scumteam, help them get lymched and get NK'ed.
I will post proper responses when im at my computer.
also the people trying to set up a compromise lynch are scummy.

policy..see? I am not even sure what the fuck he is saying here.

breaking up the wall of words.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:22 am

In post 302, Reubus Swagrid wrote:
In post 201, Reubus Swagrid wrote:I was leaning Otilia town but regarding the aggressive nature of his defence I need to rethink that now.

In post 274, Reubus Swagrid wrote:First of all I've read over the Otolia wagon again and I just don't buy it.

?

So it's not ok for my reads to change in the space of 2 days?

That is not what the fuck you did in the quoted. How can you not “buy it” when you were the one “selling it” before?

I am calling bullshit on this response. I will eat my hat if he flips town.

In post 310, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Yeah, not a fan of Collatz play right now either.

This

In post 317, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Is there a problem?

I agree with the sentiment that Collatz recent play has somewhat declined. Is it deserving of a vote? No. Is he the scummiest person in this game? Not by a long shot.

Like I said, you misinterpreted my post the first time around (with relation to Random). Continue to try and misrep me and you'll earn yourself some rope.

welllll, I can see where he is coming from though...you did flip flop. casting the misrepping finger on this particular situation is bad. You really dont see where he is coming from by saying this?

In post 320, Reubus Swagrid wrote:
In post 313, Lucky2u wrote:mnemonic, I know your play style is usually very lurky, but can you get in the game a little more. It bothers me that I went and looked at the last vote count and forgot you were in this game...

The fact that he hasn't moved his vote from RVS without any explanation concerns me. The only real content in his ISO is acknowledgement of RMs playstyle which bothers me, which I think I may have already addressed.

I also would like to see Collatz post more, though I'm not sure that it's worth a vote

DLA, would you care to address post #302 ?

hey who is worth a vote? why arent you pushing anyone or taking some solid stances?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:30 am

hey Darklight, I am still curious about this.

In post 318, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 164, DarkLightA wrote:
Walk me through where abouts Zebulin said he got a guilty.

why?

NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:51 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 125, curiouskarmadog wrote:
unvote

vote Reubus

my spidey sense is tingling.

Why didn't you explain your vote here with more than just "spidey sense?"
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:58 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

In post 240, LlamaFluff wrote:So I think this game has centered around a few things to me

1) The policy lynch push on RM from CKD.

This is something that I immediately assign some town points to CKD for, simply due to how badly accepted they are in games, especially games with newer players. Its very rare to see it, and apart from one game where I did it as scum, am not sure I have seen scum push a policy lynch.

The responses from RM and Marcel are bad. RM seems to more deny that he is a policy lynch and attack back, which seems way too concerned that its actually going to catch on and try to defeat the argument instead of trying to show that he is not a policy lynch in this game. It reads of being overly concerned about image. Other stuff is going on but this is what he is concerned about, and even then just sheep onto the player who is getting flack without actually giving any reasoning.

Marcel just says "I don't see it" which apparently justifies a vote? What I don't understand here is that RM actually IS saying that what CKD is saying is true, but just not telling the whole story. He is just making a vote that to me suggests that he is not actually reading what was linked, and if he isn't understanding it, is not even trying to understand it just dismissing it and for some reason calling CKD scum. Later when pressed on it he falls back to just saying he doesn't like policy lynches, which is ironic since he is basically pushing a CKD lynch on policy of CKD pushing policy lynch. (Im actually reading Marcel as FAR more scummy today than slight read last night)

2) The whole DLA/Collatz exchange

First, DLA is far more scummy in this exchange and its not even close. Collatz is confused, but thinks DLA is scum. If he is scum or town he is confused (thinking town). DLA is taking that confusion as a scumtell seem like he is just playing on the new player who is trying to help. Plus DLA is using the "lol I am reaction testing" which is just a cop out for acting scummy. In most "reaction test" situations the player is doing something that they should be voted for and then trying to say it was for getting reads. Don't act like scum to get reads because it will get you lynched by people who are smart enough to see it. He is more of a null-scum, but its not even close who is worse off from that exchange.

3) Just about everything RS does

He reads as new as well, but unlike collatz it seems more from a scum sided new. His vote on collatz is very poorly received, and then he backs off with the whole "I was reaction testing" response.

I do not at all believe that a complete newbie is going to in his first post decide to reaction test. What I think happened here is that he realized the vote was bad, and then realized that DLA basically played the exact same card and escaped from getting attacked. I just don't see newbie town RS sheeping the reaction test to do his own reaction test.

4) The whole Otolia thing

I don't see it. At all. Otolia isn't reading as town, but DLA seems to be reaching and that wagon is really ugly. Mnem (he is in this game), the IC, and then two of my top three scum reads + a null/scum read.

Smells of mislynch.

Vote RM

He actually hasn't done anything this game. There is the sheep of DLA on the prob-town collatz which is enough of a sheep that if you just iso RM you have no idea who collatz might be scum, there is voting otolia because they are NOT tunneling (town tell)... or don't want to be tunneled on (null tell), saying Marcel is town for explaining himself (is that a tell?) and the whole policy lynch exchange.

Would also have no problems jumping on RS, but RM is coasting and just showing up on really bad wagons.

I was reacting to CKD so much because I was annoyed at him being a dick. There was no point trying to slip onto a wagon as scum at that point, he wasn't going to be anywhere near lynched. I was trying to get out of RVS as quickly as possible.
In post 246, LlamaFluff wrote:
In post 245, Alchemist21 wrote:In all the games I've played with RM, the ones where he wasn't lynched D1 were the ones where several players had prior experience with him. Look at my join date. He's been saying the same thing about not being useful on D1 since then.

That doesn't discount the fact that the little he has been doing is scummy, and that meta is a null tell.

DarkLightA wrote:You mention Marcrell as scummy in your post, but then don't mention him when it comes to voting. How does he stand compared to RM/RS in your eyes? What about me?

I would go something along the lines of..

RM>RS>Marcel>>DLA>>Rest of game

Considering the whole controversy with RM and presumably his meta, though I haven't looked into it, do you not think he might just be town not paying very much attention?

Meta should not be an excuse as I already said. Some players are less active, but its not like the few posts he has made are town tells. He has about ten posts and most of them are scummy. He is sheeping, concentrated on self-image and seemingly attacking players for at best null tells.

I disagree that it is a null-tell. I genuinely thought it was scummy. You haven't really explained why it was scummy. It is basically disagreeing on whether or not it was a null tell.
In post 248, Alchemist21 wrote:They're not scummy posts coming from RM. It may be all null, but a policy lynch here really isn't going to do anything but give scum an easy wagon to push.

What part is null?

The part where a third of his posts are concerned about CKD and the whole policy lynch thing?
The sheep vote on collatz?
The vote on otolia for what is at best a vote for a null tell?

Even if we are going to go "oh well he always lurks so lets ignore him" those are still legitimate tells. Plus is he normally this non-game related? In almost a week he has made maybe three posts that can be called game related.

Out of curiosity... for those ignoring RM are you just essentially saying "well if he is scum I am willing to just give him a free pass?" Maybe I don't have enough experience around RM, but I don't really think he is a juggernaut as town starting D2 that would justify giving him a free pass. What if he is scum? We just let him have next to no interactions and are cool with it or something?

You haven't actually explained why this is scummy.
In post 297, LlamaFluff wrote:
In post 296, Randomnamechange wrote:@rubeus, my playstylenis to coast day 1, find scum start of day 2, push them, almost get lynched, panic snd make up a readslist which guessesnhalf the scumteam, help them get lymched and get NK'ed.

So your playstyle is to be worthless for as long as you can get away with it?

Wouldn't it be the best possible play for scum to do exactly what you are doing here if they can get away with it? Say that you will be useful day two and use that to skirt by the first day never contributing anything?

I was exaggerating here. My day 1 play is poor and I often get flak for that on day 2.
I don't understand why llama wants me lynched day 1 so much.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:06 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

In post 308, Collatz wrote:VOTE: randommidget

I don't like how RM has been sheep voting and using other peoples reasons as an excuse to vote without using his own reasoning. I'm still really busy but I'll try to post more later.

The irony is strong. Hopping votes and sheeping the largest wagon when coming under flak for less contributions.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Collatz
In post 330, curiouskarmadog wrote:Picking up page 10, will quote as reading.
In post 231, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Second, reads;

Town

RC
Darklight
Collatz
CKD
Llama
Alchemist
Mnumonic
Random
Marcrell
Otolia
Reubus

Scum

I feel pretty good about RC, Collatz and Dark being town.

I also feel pretty good about Otolia and Reubus being scum.

this is a solid list. though I wonder why the Otolia vote over Reubus. (EDIT: you do end up voting him in 275) still answer the question though.

I like everything in Llama's post 240 post, but then the vote on RM..seemed.. Not sure, unexpected(?). I had to read this post several times. I get a RM policy lynch. My last (and only?) game with him, he didnt read and only won on the back of other players. but to vote him because he hasnt done anything..is meh. In that game he got a quick wagon on him because his play was so bad. He vigged a PR that had a scum result, because he was only skimming. To flirt with an insult, he is just not a good player. I dont think he actually reads games, but just likes the idea of playing them. If we had lost that game together, I would have been insanely mad. If I had paid attention myself I wouldnt have joined the game or I would have /out if I saw that he had joined it.

at any rate, this vote awesome seems..."beneath" llama? This probably does not describe the vibe I am getting. He could be a bad player as scum too, but something about this vote doesnt feel right.
In post 241, Lucky2u wrote:

Looking at your ISO, you stated you were going to put more effort and then didn't. Either your lazy, or this statement was just to get people to stop paying attention to you.

VOTE: RM

Now I am in a strange ass position of defending RM?!

This is the scummiest thing you have seen in the game thus far? Lets say he is lazy…is that scummy? Lucky have you ever played with RM before?

I think he is a liability. I want to find/lynch scum? Could he be scum? yes...........

as i type this, I get what you are saying. I dont know what to do about him. ideally, I shouldnt be in this game...that is the best way to deal with it....but that is neither here nor there. I actually get BBT's point about low information (at this point). Now that people are commenting on him, there is more info then there was before, but it just doesnt feel like our best lynch option. Meh, maybe I will be eating my words…

In post 274, Reubus Swagrid wrote:Fist of all I've read over the Otolia wagon again and I just don't buy it.

?

this.

In post 284, DarkLightA wrote:It confuses me that everyone seems okay with lynching Reubus.

now this is a random statement that gives me pause. why does this confuse you in particular? are there any other wagons that confuse you?

In post 286, DarkLightA wrote:From my perspective Reubus appears to be the compromise lynch candidate. Maybe I'm wrong.

say what now?

In post 292, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 290, Marcrell wrote:
Some of the things he's said don't make sense to me. Maybe it's just me, but they give me a scummier vibe.

I'm assuming you can provide examples of this?

So your overall read on Reubus is leaning town, correct?

these are good questions,

In post 296, Randomnamechange wrote:Wow thats a lotta stuff. Ok.
Firstly, thank you to Alchemist for ebing my knight in shining armour.
Llama is starting to clutch as straws.
@rubeus, my playstylenis to coast day 1, find scum start of day 2, push them, almost get lynched, panic snd make up a readslist which guessesnhalf the scumteam, help them get lymched and get NK'ed.
I will post proper responses when im at my computer.
also the people trying to set up a compromise lynch are scummy.

policy..see? I am not even sure what the fuck he is saying here.

breaking up the wall of words.

Stop making half-arsed passes at me CKD. Actually give a decent read on me or accept that I'm town.
DarkLightA
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:14 am

Post by DarkLightA »

In post 332, curiouskarmadog wrote:hey Darklight, I am still curious about this.

In post 318, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 164, DarkLightA wrote:
Walk me through where abouts Zebulin said he got a guilty.

why?

Sorry, I read this last night and then forgot to respond today. There was an ordeal about RM's performance in an old game. I wanted to check it out. Couldn't find what they were referring to, and therefore asked where the stated claim was in the game. Then I promptly forgot about it.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:28 am

In post 333, Alchemist21 wrote:
unvote

vote Reubus

because

you got a problem with that? vote me.

shouldnt you INSTEAD be asking what is my reason for voting? Why are you only asking why I didnt put a reason versus what is the reason?

seems like a strange random post considering we are voting for the same person.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:33 am

In post 336, DarkLightA wrote:
Sorry, I read this last night and then forgot to respond today. There was an ordeal about RM's performance in an old game. I wanted to check it out. Couldn't find what they were referring to, and therefore asked where the stated claim was in the game. Then I promptly forgot about it.

I know, but what was the point of reading it?

(FYI it happened on the last day)
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:37 am

unvote

vote Reubus

actually the more I think about it, the stranger and out of place this post is. I just finished doing a giant wall of words and you have chosen this to comment on? you have posted several times since I made this vote. WHY NOW?! are you asking about. lead me through the thought process behind this.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:04 am

Post by Otolia »

Spoiler: Randommight
So I've done my school work on RM. Great news isn't it ?

Posts #0-4 are early game fluff.
Post #5 is free-ride on DLA's coattail.
Post #6 is fluff.
Post #7 : "Marcrell is town" :eek:
Post #8-9 : Voting me and explaining why Marcrell is town.
Post #10 : Playstyle excuses and asking about the claiming strat.
Post #11 : Various, including saying that comprise is scummy :facepalm: and playstyle excuses.
Post #12 : Explanation of delay.
Post #13 : Most content so far. (Yes that's also sarcasm) :down:

In post 334, Randomnamechange wrote:
I was reacting to CKD so much because I was annoyed at him being a dick. There was no point trying to slip onto a wagon as scum at that point, he wasn't going to be anywhere near lynched. I was trying to get out of RVS as quickly as possible.

Now that's interesting. He assumes scum only get on wagon to get people lynched :eek: and he is confessing his desires to get out of RVS as soon as possible.
2 things:
  • RVS ends when someone has cast a serious vote. People sometimes continues to joke around in order to have better reads but as town, there is no motivation to immediately get out of RVS (see the numerous people lurking around who probably won't get lynched today).
  • Scum want to look town, it doesn't matter at which point they hop on a wagon as long as the people they are voting isn't their partner.

Both of these are scumtells in my book.

Post #14 : Voting Collatz (another coattail riding)

I've read Llamafluff's arguments on RM. It also seems to me that there is a dissonance between the explanation and the possible motivations behind him voting.

VOTE: Randommidget

Now what I don't understand is why he keeps playing the same kind of risky voting with easy wagon while he maintains an absurd attitude towards his possible motivation as scum. :igmeou:

I'm also getting increasingly suspicious of BBT's play. It seems I'm not the only one seeing him flipping around, yet I'm apparently misrepresenting him for something that he undeniably did. And then there is the vote to spite me when I was honestly answering that I didn't see the point in answering his questions in the following post :
In post 317, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Is there a problem?

I agree with the sentiment that Collatz recent play has somewhat declined. Is it deserving of a vote? No. Is he the scummiest person in this game? Not by a long shot.

Like I said, you misinterpreted my post the first time around (with relation to Random). Continue to try and misrep me and you'll earn yourself some rope.

Conclusion : I'm also ready to drive a train on BBT as he is my second scum-read right now.

Randommidget and BlueBloodedToffee are scum-read.
Llamafluff and Alchemist are strong town read.
DLA is probably town, just like RedCoyote - whom I wished he were here.
Reubus Swagrid is null though I like #274 a lot for his questioning on people's motivation.
The rest is not significant enough which tells me there is some scum lying amongst them.

@wgeurts:
Can we get prods please ?
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:09 am

Post by wgeurts »

All that need to be prodded have been.
RedCoyote will be replaced if he doesn't pick it up and post.

Edit: Marcell will be prodded.
"
i agree we should have a rule against wgeurts
" -
Davsto

"
let's have 2 rules against wgeurts
" -
DeathRowKitty

Collatz
Collatz
Townie
Collatz
Townie
Townie

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:12 am

Post by Collatz »

In post 335, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 308, Collatz wrote:VOTE: randommidget

I don't like how RM has been sheep voting and using other peoples reasons as an excuse to vote without using his own reasoning. I'm still really busy but I'll try to post more later.

The irony is strong. Hopping votes and sheeping the largest wagon when coming under flak for less contributions.

Firstly, you aren't the largest wagon. You have 3 votes and so does Reubus Swagrid which means that at the point of me voting for you Reubus Swagrid had 3 votes (one more than you). If I was sheep voting wouldn't it make more sense for me to vote for RS and take him to four votes? Also, sheep voting implies that I don't have my own reasons for voting for you, but I do.

I think your play style is suspicious with you not even trying to scum hunt on day one where any town player should be doing their best to try and find who the scum is so that a town player doesn't get lynched. I also don't like the way you are saying you are town to CKD yet you aren't doing anything to prove that (like scumhunting as mentioned above).

In post 309, Otolia wrote:
In post 308, Collatz wrote:I don't like how RM has been sheep voting and using other peoples reasons as an excuse to vote without using his own reasoning. I'm still really busy but I'll try to post more later.

Here, let me give you an incentive to post more.

VOTE: Collatz

I don't like this. Not because you are voting for me but because of your reason. You voted for me because I've not been able to contribute much (A 3 week deadline was changed to a 3 day deadine) yet players such as MD have contribtued much less than me and you haven't voted for them. This isn't the only time you have posted about my inactivity. After my first prod dodge you talked about my inactivity yet you had also prod dodged. Kinda hypocritical don't you think? Also, why would you vote for me because of contribution when there are much more viable suspects who are actually suspicious?

More to come later.

EDIT: Just saw you had posted again. I see you've changed your vote from me and the only thing that has changed is that BBT has started questioning you.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:26 am

In post 53, Marcrell wrote:

Also VOTE: curiouskarmadog. I'm not seeing his wagon on random.

In post 268, Marcrell wrote:I'm going to say that Randommidget should probably be lynched at some point before it gets lylo or something because then he's a giant liability. However, these things aren't often scum tells. Being barely off from flaking and completely useless isn't a scum tell, and so if you have any scum reads or something I'd suggest trying to vote them instead. If not, then the day can fall to this lynch, but it's really more of a getting it out of the way thing.

by the way, if I havent said it before.

marcel is also scummy.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:34 am

- DLA, I asked you to flesh this out for a reason. You have given me another generic comment saying 'other analysis was reasonable.' What analysis? Why was it reasonable? Specific details please.

Also, this feels like a contradiction;
In post 328, DarkLightA wrote:
The point about "brownie points" I especially liked, and some of the other analysis is reasonable. I don't really agree with much of it

So you liked the 'brownie points', you thought 'some of the analysis was reasonable' and you 'didn't agree with much of it?'

This needs clearing up.

- CKD, I voted Otolia at the time because his wagon was bigger.

- CKD, do you think this is an attack on Random;
In post 243, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:RM can you start doing something so you don't get lynched please.

Because, twice now, Otolia has said I was inconsistent with my reads because I attacked Random and then defended him. I accused him of trying to misrep me because that was not an attack on Random. I even clarified that comment (243) when questioned by RC.

He is attempting to misrep me. Tell me how I am wrong.

- First Otolia, that's a pretty weak case on Random. I'm not going to answer for him, but I have a few comments after he has responded.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:35 am

Second;

I find this part extremely interesting. First, I ask if you want to respond to me;
In post 324, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:No response for me Otolia?

You replied with;
In post 325, Otolia wrote:I don't feel compelled to answer every and any rhetorical questions.

Then, CKD says this;
In post 331, curiouskarmadog wrote:
welllll, I can see where he is coming from though...you did flip flop. casting the misrepping finger on this particular situation is bad. You really dont see where he is coming from by saying this?

And suddenly you decide that, actually, you do want to respond to me now that you may have some support?
In post 340, Otolia wrote:
I'm also getting increasingly suspicious of BBT's play. It seems I'm not the only one seeing him flipping around, yet I'm apparently misrepresenting him for something that he undeniably did. And then there is the vote to spite me when I was honestly answering that I didn't see the point in answering his questions in the following post...

This is very scummy behaviour.

Further, why are you getting 'increasingly' suspicious of me play?
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:36 am

Post by Otolia »

In post 342, Collatz wrote:I don't like this. Not because you are voting for me but because of your reason. You voted for me because I've not been able to contribute much (A 3 week deadline was changed to a 3 day deadine) yet players such as MD have contribtued much less than me and you haven't voted for them. This isn't the only time you have posted about my inactivity. After my first prod dodge you talked about my inactivity yet you had also prod dodged. Kinda hypocritical don't you think? Also, why would you vote for me because of contribution when there are much more viable suspects who are actually suspicious?

If you ACTUALLY read the game, you would know that I've already pointed fingers towards the others. In this post, you try to deflect my point - which I'm not the only one to make BTW - unto others who are equally guilty. Believe me, you're like them. EXACTLY LIKE THEM. So stop whining, shape up and stop mistaking warnings for an attack.
DarkLightA
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:39 am

Post by DarkLightA »

In post 339, curiouskarmadog wrote:
unvote

vote Reubus

actually the more I think about it, the stranger and out of place this post is. I just finished doing a giant wall of words and you have chosen this to comment on? you have posted several times since I made this vote. WHY NOW?! are you asking about. lead me through the thought process behind this.

If my memory serves me right, the issue was that RM said that whoever was accusing him of not paying attention and misvigging was exaggerating the claims. I wanted to see if that was the case, as that could possibly indicate that someone was pushing a mislynch as a policy lynch.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:43 am

I should also add I have not read any of Random's recent posts.

Those quote walls were ridiculous and I refuse to read them.

Chop them down so we can see what part of the post you're specifically referring to please.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:51 am

Post by Otolia »

@BBT
: Can you get your chronology right ?! There was NO QUESTIONS THAT NEED ANSWERING. Besides you voted for me directly after I denied you. And now I can't say you're scum. So in your vision of Mafia, if scum attacks first, a townie must sit on its ass and wait patiently to be lynched to be cleared ? Well, not in mine. So you'll excuse me for getting all OMGUS on your ass but you quite deserve it.

I'm suspicious that you agree with others then retract yourself afterwards - and that no amount of denial from your part will change that. I'm suspicious that you said you voted for my wagon because it was bigger to then avoid tackling RM's case seriously. I'm suspicious that you keep saying small words here and there (even on your strongest read if I'm not mistaken) and I'm starting to see that as attempts to derail a possible wagon on RM whom you have defended numerous times (please don't force me to quote you on that). In fact all your interactions with randommidget are getting my scumdar all tingly. And you possibly see my lynch as a strong contender as opposed to RM - maybe due to you buddying DLA like a love-deprived puppy.

There you go. Now why am I scummy exactly ? If it's just because I didn't answer you and now I did here is my next answer : :facepalm:

Return to “Completed Open Games”